Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 19th, 2008, 12:07 pm

You're simply delusional. Name one person on this forum, or the Real Deal which you have also gone on, that takes you seriously or believes you have any credibility. Seriously, name one.

There is still relatively little knowledge about Albanian organized crime in the U.S. outside of New York. At least as far as those who are not in law enforcement go. What have you provided? A couple of articles that you have dug up about Albanians in Detroit and Canada? A couple of drug traffickers here or there? Your evidence is largely piecemeal and doesn't really offer a substantial, convincing picture of what you envision as Albanian organized crime in America.
Couple of articles that I have dug up? Wow, you were the ones who told me to get those sources for you! You asked me to show you criminal acitivities of Albanians in Detroit, I showed you a almost-massacre between two rival Albanian gangs and a female kingpin of ecstasy. Then you told me to give you proof of Albanian organized activity in Canada and I did. Also, I have never been on the real deal forum, despite what you think. I dont even know about that forum.
The problem is your opinion isn't based on fact. Your opinion can't be proven with any evidence or information. Once again, find me one credible source that states the Russians are the dominant organized crime group in the U.S. You obviously spend a lot of time trying to come up with any scrap you can find about the Albanians. Surely you can dig up something on the Russians. How do they operate "more effectively?" This just shows (once again) that the whole underlying basis for your arguments stem largely from your opinion. Not any real evidence or fact.
First of all how do I come up with scrap on Albanian organized crime. I find you sources of bosses, shoot-outs and what they are active in. How is that scraps? Oh wait, its not, its just that you have this funny way of downsizing anyone and oversizing your own knowledge and sources. You even say the FBI is wrong when you dont agree with them. Thats how intelligent you are, you have surpassed the FBI in knowledge, congratulations. The Russians have 5000-6000 members in America. According to YOU. The Italians have 1,100.
If Kadriovski is the most powerful Albanian mobster in the U.S., that doesn't say much about the Albanians are a whole.
Why not? Does Kadriovski seem small time to you? He probably does because he is an Albanian. If he was Italian, he would be a heroin GOD to you. If the Afghan heroin is 14% of American heroin and Kadriovski is a main suplier of it. Wouldnt that necessarily make him big time? I mean lets say he even controlled a tiny portion (1%). He would still be making alot of money. More money then any LCN boss. The Gambinos heighted at $500 million a year during Gotti's reign. Now how much do they make? $150 million? And you still didn't answer my question. If you thought I was in the 8th grade. What are you doing arguing with a 8th grader online at 30 years of age for?
Are you just naturally slow? How many times do I have to say this? I don't read most of the posts between you and Faciulina or you and any other posters. That's why I usually don't respond to something incorrect they might say unless it is brought to my attention. And, as I've said repeatedly, this is because I spend most of my time responding to your comments directed at me and correcting your own falsehoods.
Your proving yourself as a person only out to downsize and insult me. Look at what you say. You say I dont read what you say to other people I only come on here to respond to you. Which means what? I mean who would not look at anyone else and only come after me? A person with anger towards me. You have just proved yourself biased. You let Faciulina say all of that because it doesnt bother you because he says it about Italians. If he said that about Albanians you would FLIP out on him. You would come on here and automatically correct him. But instead you let him say that Italians controll 100% of cocaine and 40% of heroin in Europe as well as Albanians pay the Italians a tax to operate in the Bronx. Which shows your not here for anything but to boost the Italian's position. Before you came here, everyone was talking about how weak the Italians were. Now they dont even talk anymore unless their nationalities are called upon. You pretty much ruined the forums.
I have never "flipped." I have only responded and corrected you when you have overhyped the Albanians and mistated information about them. It isn't that I have any desire to "downsize" them or the Rudaj gang in particular. It just seems that way to you because I have reputed your attempts to "oversize" them.

You can't even get the fact surrounding the Rudaj gang right. Read one of your own sources that you have posted before.

When Squitieri pulled out a gun at the meeting, a Rudaj henchman pointed his firearm at a gas pump, threatening to blow them all to pieces if Squitieri and the others didn't back away. They did.
http://johnsville.blogspot.com/2004/12/ ... binos.html

Now read what Wikipedia says, where you evidently get your information.

When the Corporation mobsters arrived, 30 armed Gambino men came out to confront them. At that point, one Corporation mobster held a gun to Squitieri's head and another pointed a gun at a gas pump. The Gambino men put down their guns.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Squ ... ite_note-3

Note the source for that statement on Wikipedia at the bottom of the article. It is the same one as the above source from the first statement, but somebody quoted the statement falsely. A simple mistake? Perhaps. Or maybe it was a certain Albanian kid trying to rewrite history to his own liking.

You always conveniently forget to mention that it was Greek clubs in Queens that the Rudaj gang temporarilly took over. Still a slight to the LCN to be sure, but not exactly the same as you phrase it. They beat and pistol-whipped some Greeks/LCN associates in the clubs but I've never read anythign about them "virtually handicapping" them. Is that your latest embellishment to the Rudaj legacy?

And while I'm not outright discounting it, I have yet to see any specific names of actual made members the Rudaj gang supposedly "beat up." Besides the Greeks in Queens, the only specific name is Gaetano Peduto, a Bonanno associate who Rudaj and Colotti attempted to kill during a car chase in 1993.

Build it up all you want but nobody outside of the Albanians in New York took the Rao's table incident seriously. It was a non-event. Not that it wouldn't stop your fellow Albanian buddy from keeping the newspaper article about it in his room as a keepsake. And how are they exactly "disrespecting" John Gotti when they "take over" a table he hasn't sat at in years? It's not like he was on the street at the time. Besides, Gotti was plenty disrespected within the LCN itself. No LCN member of significant rank from the other four Families attended his funeral. But you've bragged before how Rudaj was there.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/20/nyreg ... ref=slogin
http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/new ... eds__.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/03/nyreg ... ref=slogin

Nikola Dedaj, a defendant whom she called the Albanian mob's chief enforcer, wrested control of territory formerly controlled by the five Italian crime families. "They make mistakes somewhere; we move in and take it," she quoted Mr. Dedaj as saying.

One machine, Ms. Rodgers said, could generate more than $7,000 a week. But even by a conservative estimate, she said, 100 machines generating $750 a week would produce $4 million a year.

So they had 50 of those machines. At best and worst they made $1,950,000 - $18,200,000 a year just on their machines. The best estimate would be somewhere closer to $18 million but still around the 60-70 mid-area of that estimate. Not to mention they has other entire gambling clubs and book making as well as loan sharking.

After a showdown between Italians and Albanians at a club called Soccer Fever in Astoria, Mr. Ivezaj was recorded, in a tape played for the jury during the trial, saying that if the Italians had pulled their guns, "Everybody dies. Guaranteed. Nobody walks out of there alive. Either them or us." The trial will continue today with closing arguments by the defense. Shows how much Albanians think of the La Cosa Nostra made men they beat up and bosses they held up at gun point.

"They were incredibly violent and incredibly feared on the street," Assistant U.S. Attorney Timothy Treanor said in court.

For instance, the Rudaj organization "took over from the Luchese family all of the gambling in Astoria in the summer of 2001," Treanor said.

And after the Albanians shut down the Gambinos' Soccer Fever operation, the government observed Colotti meeting with Anthony Megale, acting underboss of the Gambino family.

At Mr. Squitieri's signal, about 30 of his men appeared, carrying bats, guns and other weapons, but the Albanians were ready. One of Mr. Rudaj's men put a gun to Mr. Squitieri's head and another pointed a shotgun at a gas pump, threatening to blow everyone up unless Mr. Squitieri's men put down their guns, according to prosecutors.

Mr. Squitieri backed down.

And this is directly word for word what the article says. No "certain little Albanian kid has changed it to their own beliefs".
You have found very little evidence to support your claim above.
But I have found evidence. Wow, what is it with you? A guy goes to court for murder, I have his murder weapon, you ask me to get another murder weapon. How much do you need?
The Asians, Motorcycle Gangs, and Italians are all bigger traffickers of marijuana in Canada than the Albanians. The West End Irish Gang in Montreal may be as well. And the Albanians are not nearly on the same level of the Ecstasy trade as the Asian groups are in the country.
Well I have read the official article of Canadian organized crime and for the marijuana part of the source, they only mentioned Asians and Albanians. The Asians are at a higher level then the Albanians in both Marijuana and ecstasy but the Albanians according to the police and article are increasing their activites at a fast paced rate. They did not even mention any other group for the marijuana and ecstasy trade. If they were signficant in the field, they would have been mentioned period. End of story.
The above is a good example of how you look at Albanian organized crime through your own "tunnel vision," while ignoring the entire picture which would require you to also know about other crime groups. You mention a "major portion" of the Afghan heroin coming into the U.S. from Europe is done so through the Albanians. But what you don't mention is that only 14% (as of 2007) of the U.S. heroin supply comes from the entire Middle East. Most of it (86%) comes from South America. If you want to talk about Albanian mobsters, fine, but why not tell the whole story?
Okay, we all know that only 14% of American heroin is Afghan heroin. You have told us this before, I took it into consideration. Anyone else on this forum who isnt slow would have took this into mind when you posted it. Why must I provide it again? I said Afghan heroin is the heroin that the Albanian are shipping into the United States. I didnt say say heroin did I? Because I wanted everyone to know that it is a major portion of AFGHAN HEROIN that the Albanians are supplying the United States with. Frankly, I would be surprised if the Albanians didnt supply ALL of afghan heroin to the United States. All the heroin they have in Albania just lying there in a storage area. Also the Afghan heroin coming into the United States has grown if I recall correctly, wasent it like 8% in 2006 and like 3% in 2005 or something. Can you give me that source once more?

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 19th, 2008, 1:08 pm

According to Nicovic, Kadriovski reportedly funneled money to the KLA from New York through a leading Albanian businessman and declared KLA contributor. "Kadriovski feels more secure with his KLA friends in power," Nicovic says.

The U.S. representatives of four other heroin families are suspected by Interpol of having sent money for the uprising, according to Nicovic. These men typically maintain links with local distributors, he says, and move heroin through a network of small import-export companies in New York and Philadelphia.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 19th, 2008, 1:16 pm

"People from Pristina worked all over Europe and the world," says JŸrgen Storbeck, director of Europol, the cooperative police force of the European Union. "They used sophisticated methods, taking advantage of places where police work was not so successful, like Eastern Europe." Eventually, 40 people were arrested and 170 kilos of heroin were seized in an operation that involved seven European police departments.

As their business reaches a saturation point in Europe, Kosovar traffickers are looking more to the West. It's a smart business move. The United States has seen a marked shift from cocaine to heroin use. According to recent DEA statistics, Afghan heroin accounted for almost 20 percent of the smack seized in this country -- nearly double the percentage taken four years earlier. Much of it is distributed by Albanians.


http://www.motherjones.com/news/feature ... eroin.html

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by Faciulina » October 20th, 2008, 9:39 am

Thats how intelligent you are, you have surpassed the FBI in knowledge, congratulations. The Russians have 5000-6000 members in America. According to YOU. The Italians have 1,100.
the russians have not 5.000 members idiot they even are not an unique organization but gangs not related eachother... the italian mafia has over 1.100 members and 10.000 associates plus 3.000 southern italian mobsters outside local families

Mr. Ivezaj was recorded, in a tape played for the jury during the trial, saying that if the Italians had pulled their guns, "Everybody dies. Guaranteed. Nobody walks out of there alive. Either them or us." The trial will continue today with closing arguments by the defense. Shows how much Albanians think of the La Cosa Nostra made men they beat up and bosses they held up at gun point.
the word of this clown proofs nothing he looks like a great bullshiter
"They were incredibly violent and incredibly feared on the street," Assistant U.S. Attorney Timothy Treanor said in court.
ahahahah how can be violent if they killed nobody? i repeat you they killed NOBODY they are just a branch of clown

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by Faciulina » October 20th, 2008, 9:46 am

In my own opinion Daut Kadriovski is the most powerful there
ahahahaha he's a loser chickenthiev sucking southern italian dicks this idiot couldn't earn even like a low associate to the mafia

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by Faciulina » October 20th, 2008, 9:51 am

Shows how much Albanians think of the La Cosa Nostra made men they beat up and bosses they held up at gun point.
first they never beat made man and never held up at gun point to a boss you can't read even the BS posted by yourself... second the corporation was not formed only by albanians colotti was the real boss not rudajass you moron

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 21st, 2008, 8:53 am

Rudaj killed many people, he was involved in a 1993 car chase in the bronx shooting at a guy with a machine gun
put like 5 bullets in some guys neck when he SHUT DOWN lcn operations in astoria. and the FBI said they beat up made men as well as held up the gambino boss at gun point :D:D:D:D deal with iittt

Daut kadriovski is an asociate of the lcn in america, he probably supplies them with heroin being as the italians cant get it to the count thrmselves.

collotti? collotti was a fuckin mediator, he wasent the boss, rudaj was the boss, after him came the albanian enforcer gjeloshi collotti was like the consigliere of the family.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by Faciulina » October 21st, 2008, 10:09 am

collotti? collotti was a fuckin mediator, he wasent the boss, rudaj was the boss, after him came the albanian enforcer gjeloshi collotti was like the consigliere of the family.
colotti was the leader idiot a branch of albanians couldn't even imagine to do it they do it because there were italians inside their groups

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by Richboy17 » October 21st, 2008, 12:34 pm

Faciulina wrote:
collotti? collotti was a fuckin mediator, he wasent the boss, rudaj was the boss, after him came the albanian enforcer gjeloshi collotti was like the consigliere of the family.
colotti was the leader idiot a branch of albanians couldn't even imagine to do it they do it because there were italians inside their groups
Faciculina is right without Colotti Rudaj wouldnt be anything today, Colotti basically got Rudaj to become a low level associate in the Gambinos in the early 90's until they split apart. They are both bosses basically, like Bulger and Flemmni in the Winter Hill Gang.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by VostokSila » October 21st, 2008, 12:49 pm

The Russians have 5000-6000 members in America.
Fuciliana is right.. there are like 27 russian groups working in the US (27 identified groups).

And second.. where did u get that number?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by thewestside » October 21st, 2008, 6:45 pm

VostokSila wrote:
The Russians have 5000-6000 members in America.
Fuciliana is right.. there are like 27 russian groups working in the US (27 identified groups).

And second.. where did u get that number?
The the piece Frontline did on the Russian mob back in the late 1990's cited 27 groups. The U.N. report on Russian organized crime a few years later cited 15. The disparity is understandable because Russian groups, except for the more established and hierarchial ones in New York, are very fluid. They organize themselves in order to commit specific crimes and then disband once that is over, then later regrouping again. The 5,000-6,000 figure also comes from the U.N. report. That is an estimate of organized criminals in the U.S. of Russian descent. The term "members" isn't necessarily used in the strict sense, as one would refer to a "member" of La Cosa Nostra for example. Because, outside of the Russian "Vor" gangsters, other groups don't really have initiations that make members distinct from associates.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by thewestside » October 21st, 2008, 6:46 pm

Richboy17 wrote:Faciculina is right without Colotti Rudaj wouldnt be anything today, Colotti basically got Rudaj to become a low level associate in the Gambinos in the early 90's until they split apart. They are both bosses basically, like Bulger and Flemmni in the Winter Hill Gang.
That's true. People often forget that Colotti was co-leader of the group, which also had Italians in it.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 23rd, 2008, 12:47 pm


Faciculina is right without Colotti Rudaj wouldnt be anything today, Colotti basically got Rudaj to become a low level associate in the Gambinos in the early 90's until they split apart. They are both bosses basically, like Bulger and Flemmni in the Winter Hill Gang.

Not really, although Collotti did introduce him to organized crime was back in the early 1990's maybe late 80's. It was Rudaj who was a full fledged maniac. The members who were not Albanian were only there through Collotti. But to say Collotti was the boss with Rudaj is idiotic. Rudaj was the boss, Gjelosh Lelcaj the Enforcer, Collotti and Dedaj were the co-leaders as well as Ljusa Nuculovic who was Rudaj's cousin.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 23rd, 2008, 12:50 pm

thewestside wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:Faciculina is right without Colotti Rudaj wouldnt be anything today, Colotti basically got Rudaj to become a low level associate in the Gambinos in the early 90's until they split apart. They are both bosses basically, like Bulger and Flemmni in the Winter Hill Gang.
That's true. People often forget that Colotti was co-leader of the group, which also had Italians in it.

Only people with a short attention span would forget that. Colotti was the co-leader among Nikola Dedaj and Ljusa Nuculovic. Alex Rudaj was still the boss over everyone. You talk as if half the family was Italian. Calm it down. No one forgot that Colotti is one of the Co-leaders or underboss/mediator if you will of the Rudaj Organization.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 23rd, 2008, 12:51 pm

VostokSila wrote:
The Russians have 5000-6000 members in America.
Fuciliana is right.. there are like 27 russian groups working in the US (27 identified groups).

And second.. where did u get that number?
The U.N.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by thewestside » October 23rd, 2008, 6:08 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:Only people with a short attention span would forget that. Colotti was the co-leader among Nikola Dedaj and Ljusa Nuculovic. Alex Rudaj was still the boss over everyone. You talk as if half the family was Italian. Calm it down. No one forgot that Colotti is one of the Co-leaders or underboss/mediator if you will of the Rudaj Organization.
I'm perfectly calm. You are the only one here who loses control of their temper. As I said before, the gruop (it wasn't a "family") was made primarily made up of Albanians, but also had some Italians, one being Colotti, who was a co-leader. Now, I'm not trying to hype Colotti. He was always a wannabe. He only teamed up with Rudaj because he never got made and was thrown out by the Gambinos.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by thewestside » October 23rd, 2008, 6:09 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
VostokSila wrote:
The Russians have 5000-6000 members in America.
Fuciliana is right.. there are like 27 russian groups working in the US (27 identified groups).

And second.. where did u get that number?
The U.N.
Um......no. As I explained above, the 27 figure comes from a Frontline report in the late 1990's. The U.N. report a few years later cited 15 groups.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by VostokSila » October 24th, 2008, 8:51 am

The 5,000-6,000 figure also comes from the U.N. report. That is an estimate of organized criminals in the U.S. of Russian descent. The term "members" isn't necessarily used in the strict sense, as one would refer to a "member" of La Cosa Nostra for example.
I also meant criminals with Russian descent. I know that the organization of Russians is differant than LCN or Albanians.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by razbojnik » October 24th, 2008, 9:31 am

Wait, give me the link to the UN reports which show organized criminals in the US by nationality.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by thewestside » October 24th, 2008, 11:24 am

razbojnik wrote:Wait, give me the link to the UN reports which show organized criminals in the US by nationality.
I'm not sure which U.N. report you are talking about. The only ones I am aware of are these -

La Cosa Nostra
http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/218555.pdf

Russian Organized Crime
http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/218560.pdf

Chinese Organized Crime
http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/218463.pdf

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 27th, 2008, 4:37 pm

“The people they’re looking to send a message to is not the general public. It’s the mob itself, which totally understands that the guy is gone.” At the same time, the fact that there are over a hundred members in the Federal witness protection program suggests that omerta is not nearly as effective as it once was.


Pfffffffft... Italian mobsters? More like Italian corrupt business men with no honor...


New York City, for example, created the Trade Waste Commission (TWC) that ended the LCN cartel in the waste hauling industry in that city through a process of licensing, investigation, competitive bidding, rate setting, and monitoring (Jacobs & Hortis, 1998). Other jurisdictions are now following suit.


I thought you said that the LCN still controls a major part of the waste management business westside. What gives? And you also said that less then 13 members of the La Cosa Nostra have flipped. Lol, your such a clown... why would you lie like that? After reading this article about the Italians... I have seen where most of your quotes comes from. However, in such examples when the report is talking about the past, you have talked about it as if the LCN did it today. Ethnic pride? Maybe... I think so... okay a little bit... okay mostly.... what the fuck? YOUR EXPOSED YOU FUCKING 30 YEAR OLD LOWLIFE LYING PEICE OF SHIT. MAN I WISH EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM HAS THE SENSE TO FUCKIN SEE YOU AS A PHONY! Your totally ignorant of other criminal organizations. The only reason you know of Albanian criminal organizations is because some of them work with Italians around the world. Otherwise, you wouldnt know what an Albanian is you moron. Your just sad...


Keep in mind that this is all from your source :):O

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by thewestside » October 28th, 2008, 1:49 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:“The people they’re looking to send a message to is not the general public. It’s the mob itself, which totally understands that the guy is gone.” At the same time, the fact that there are over a hundred members in the Federal witness protection program suggests that omerta is not nearly as effective as it once was.

Pfffffffft... Italian mobsters? More like Italian corrupt business men with no honor...

New York City, for example, created the Trade Waste Commission (TWC) that ended the LCN cartel in the waste hauling industry in that city through a process of licensing, investigation, competitive bidding, rate setting, and monitoring (Jacobs & Hortis, 1998). Other jurisdictions are now following suit.

I thought you said that the LCN still controls a major part of the waste management business westside. What gives? And you also said that less then 13 members of the La Cosa Nostra have flipped. Lol, your such a clown... why would you lie like that? After reading this article about the Italians... I have seen where most of your quotes comes from. However, in such examples when the report is talking about the past, you have talked about it as if the LCN did it today. Ethnic pride? Maybe... I think so... okay a little bit... okay mostly.... what the fu--? YOUR EXPOSED YOU #%@&#%@ 30 YEAR OLD LOWLIFE LYING PEICE OF SHIT. MAN I WISH EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM HAS THE SENSE TO FUCKIN SEE YOU AS A PHONY! Your totally ignorant of other criminal organizations. The only reason you know of Albanian criminal organizations is because some of them work with Italians around the world. Otherwise, you wouldnt know what an Albanian is you moron. Your just sad...
Apparently the only way you can bring an argument against me now is to accuse me of saying stuff I never said.

First, show me where I ever said less than 13 LCN members had flipped. Seriously, where did I ever say that? Answer - nowhere. I've repeatedly listed all the known made members of the LCN who have flipped, including in the thread below.

viewtopic.php?f=91&t=40112

Second, I have repeatedly talked about how the Giuliani administration broke the Mob's garbage cartel in the mid-1990's through new industry regulation. Like any number of industries, the LCN no longer has total control of waste hauling in New York but is still very much involved. In the last few years there have busts involving the LCN and control of the garbage industry in Connecticut and Westchester. In fact, a Mount Vernon official was just sentenced last week for his collusion with the Mob in garbage hauling contracts.

http://www.state.nj.us/sci/pdf/ocreport.pdf - (page 96)
http://www.boston.com/news/local/connec ... _arrested/
http://www.thelaborers.net/teamsters/tr ... alante.htm
http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/200 ... trash.html
http://www.lohud.com/article/20081023/N ... -1/ARCHIVE

You're obviously pissed because you have been exposed as a liar and a fraud. And now you are making a weak attempt to turn the tables on me. Problem is, you are trying to do it by lying, which is what you have always done. Along with very little research to back up your arguments. You are so concerned with playing "gottcha" that you are unable to form a coherent, fact-based argument. You are the clown here and everyone knows it. Now go cry in your pillow.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 28th, 2008, 2:24 pm

You're obviously pissed because you have been exposed as a liar and a fraud. And now you are making a weak attempt to turn the tables on me. Problem is, you are trying to do it by lying, which is what you have always done. Along with very little research to back up your arguments. You are so concerned with playing "gottcha" that you are unable to form a coherent, fact-based argument. You are the clown here and everyone knows it. Now go cry in your pillow.






ahhhhhhhh your a jokeeee bitch. How many members flipped then? If it was not 13 that you said it was an extremely low number such as that and yes yo udid say it you stupid fuckin hoe. Stop lying. And your excuse for your low number was no it only seems high because many of them have been in the past decades... fuckin idiot. 100 members in the witness protection program as we speak, fuckin jokes... mafia my ass... they're white boys who live off past generations, they barely have any muscle anymore, i mean rudaj shutting down operations in astoria from TWO families in the LCN and they didnt do shit to the guy. theyre JOKES.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by thewestside » October 28th, 2008, 2:32 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote: ahhhhhhhh your a jokeeee bitch. How many members flipped then? If it was not 13 that you said it was an extremely low number such as that and yes yo udid say it you stupid fuckin hoe. Stop lying. And your excuse for your low number was no it only seems high because many of them have been in the past decades... fuckin idiot. 100 members in the witness protection program as we speak, fuckin jokes... mafia my ass... they're white boys who live off past generations, they barely have any muscle anymore, i mean rudaj shutting down operations in astoria from TWO families in the LCN and they didnt do shit to the guy. theyre JOKES.
Back up what you're saying. Find me where I ever said it was an "extremely low number." It is if you consider that there have been thousands of LCN members over the years. It is just that most of them have been over the last few decades.

In any event, your post above is just more proof that you are Johnny, as he would make a lame argument in the exact same way. One minute you admit that the five Families are the most powerful in New York, the next minute you are saying they're jokes. This is exactly what Johnny does when he gets pissed. He says stupid stuff and contradicts himself. Give it up Johnny. You've turned this forum into an ethnic pissing contest in your desire to shove Albanian organized crime down the thoat of everyone, though most people don't even care. Everyone here knows you are a joke and a fraud. You're just mad because nobody takes you seriously and so now you're lashing out. But you have nobody to blame but yourself.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 28th, 2008, 2:59 pm

Back up what you're saying. Find me where I ever said it was an "extremely low number." It is if you consider that there have been thousands of LCN members over the years. It is just that most of them have been over the last few decades.

In any event, your post above is just more proof that you are Johnny, as he would make a lame argument in the exact same way. One minute you admit that the five Families are the most powerful in New York, the next minute you are saying they're jokes. This is exactly what Johnny does when he gets pissed. He says stupid stuff and contradicts himself. Give it up Johnny. You've turned this forum into an ethnic pissing contest in your desire to shove Albanian organized crime down the thoat of everyone, though most people don't even care. Everyone here knows you are a joke and a fraud. You're just mad because nobody takes you seriously and so now you're lashing out. But you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Ill admit everything you accuse me of if you admit your a 30 yr old virgin who stays online all day and has no life. I mean come on, its pretty obvious, you admitted your age and you come on here at least four times a day to discuss organized crime lmaooooooo and argue with a 16 year old. hahahah when is it going to hit you that your college degree went to waste and that your a nobody??? i got straight a's but i dont know man,,,, if this is what college does to people, i have second thoughts about iot.

i still think the LCN is the wealthiest criminal organization in new york city. thats not going to change until a few years. but they are joke characteristic wise. I mean WOW, 100 members just in the witness protection program as qwe speak? why do they join the mafia if they plan to rat out their friends and turn into a rat? Go find 100 albanian rats in american history period. never mind the witness protection program. in fact go find 10. this is why the italians LACKKKKKKKKK MUSCLEEEEEEE POWERRRRR BECAUSE MOST OF THEIR MEMBERS DONT CARE ABOUT PRIDE. if they had pride in them they wouldnt squeal. that is what i mean by jokes. money is a different subject but your DO DUMB
I MEAN JUST DOOOOOOO DUMB
I MEAN LIKE SOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN DUMB
JUST TOTALLLLLY MIND NUMMING DUMBBBBBBBB
100% COMPLETELY DUMMMMMMMBBBBBB
that you dotn understand what a person says. I say the YACS group doesnt have a boss under boss and conisgliere and you reply to me saying they DO lmaoooo your a bigger joke then the Italiam american mafia lmaoooooooo new joke.... you like it? do the russians still pauy the italians in brighton beach? because if they do, i have to tell you my image of russians will go down, i mean to be paying some bitches your own money. but if they dont then i still picture them the same /

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by thewestside » October 28th, 2008, 3:18 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Ill admit everything you accuse me of if you admit your a 30 yr old virgin who stays online all day and has no life. I mean come on, its pretty obvious, you admitted your age and you come on here at least four times a day to discuss organized crime lmaooooooo and argue with a 16 year old. hahahah when is it going to hit you that your college degree went to waste and that your a nobody??? i got straight a's but i dont know man,,,, if this is what college does to people, i have second thoughts about iot.

i still think the LCN is the wealthiest criminal organization in new york city. thats not going to change until a few years. but they are joke characteristic wise. I mean WOW, 100 members just in the witness protection program as qwe speak? why do they join the mafia if they plan to rat out their friends and turn into a rat? Go find 100 albanian rats in american history period. never mind the witness protection program. in fact go find 10. this is why the italians LACKKKKKKKKK MUSCLEEEEEEE POWERRRRR BECAUSE MOST OF THEIR MEMBERS DONT CARE ABOUT PRIDE. if they had pride in them they wouldnt squeal. that is what i mean by jokes. money is a different subject but your DO DUMB
I MEAN JUST DOOOOOOO DUMB
I MEAN LIKE SOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN DUMB
JUST TOTALLLLLY MIND NUMMING DUMBBBBBBBB
100% COMPLETELY DUMMMMMMMBBBBBB
that you dotn understand what a person says. I say the YACS group doesnt have a boss under boss and conisgliere and you reply to me saying they DO lmaoooo your a bigger joke then the Italiam american mafia lmaoooooooo new joke.... you like it? do the russians still pauy the italians in brighton beach? because if they do, i have to tell you my image of russians will go down, i mean to be paying some women your own money. but if they dont then i still picture them the same /
The post above is a classic example of why I'm sick of arguing with you. Seriously, you're calling someone else dumb? Do you realize that the only one who is considered dumb by everyone here is you? I've brought this up numerous times but you continually ignore it because you know it's true. You know that you have no crediblity here. You know that everyone thinks you are a fraud. And so you lash out by bringing up personal stuff about me that, besides not being true, has nothing to do with the subjects here on the board. It's because you only have weak arguments to back up bogus claims. It doesn't matter what image you have of the Italians or Russians. Both groups are more powerful than Albanians, both in Europe and the U.S. But that won't stop you from claiming otherwise, simply because you want to believe otherwise. You've never been concerned with the facts. Well, at least not all the facts. Just with the ones you feel support your claims. The facts that don't you just disregard. But that's to be expected from someone who is too gutless to even be honest about who he is. If anyone here needs to get a life, it's you. Your whole goal in life is to "put the Albanians in their rightful position" in organized crime. Don't you realize that most people just don't care? And don't you realize that just because you're Albanian, that doesn't mean you have any connections to Albanian OC? Seriously, quit wasting my time.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 28th, 2008, 5:38 pm

The post above is a classic example of why I'm sick of arguing with you. Seriously, you're calling someone else dumb? Do you realize that the only one who is considered dumb by everyone here is you? I've brought this up numerous times but you continually ignore it because you know it's true. You know that you have no crediblity here. You know that everyone thinks you are a fraud. And so you lash out by bringing up personal stuff about me that, besides not being true, has nothing to do with the subjects here on the board. It's because you only have weak arguments to back up bogus claims. It doesn't matter what image you have of the Italians or Russians. Both groups are more powerful than Albanians, both in Europe and the U.S. But that won't stop you from claiming otherwise, simply because you want to believe otherwise. You've never been concerned with the facts. Well, at least not all the facts. Just with the ones you feel support your claims. The facts that don't you just disregard. But that's to be expected from someone who is too gutless to even be honest about who he is. If anyone here needs to get a life, it's you. Your whole goal in life is to "put the Albanians in their rightful position" in organized crime. Don't you realize that most people just don't care? And don't you realize that just because you're Albanian, that doesn't mean you have any connections to Albanian OC? Seriously, quit wasting my time.

first of all the italians or the rusiians are not as powerful or rich as the albanians in europe. the albanians are in east and west europe. the italiuans are limited to west with little presence in the east while the russians are limited in the east with little presence in the west. the albanians have signficant presence in both parts of the continent. they pass the italians and russians in drug dealing. they pass the italians in arms dealing as well as the russians in western europe in arms dealing. so where does the italian mafia pass the albanians? in what? where? with who? the albanian mafia fueled the ndrangheta in 1999 when they were trading weapons with heroin. i think you forget the albanians control heroin which is worth twice as much as cocaine in europe. quit wasting your own time. you say your sick of replying to me, THEN DOTN REPLY BITCH. second of all how the fuck do you know who im connected to? i could be living in a palace right now typing to you. you dont know shit about me so stop telling me who i know and what my mission is. get a life 30 yr old. honestly, look at you... 30 years old arguing with mostly teenagers on forums. i only type on here bc u homos piss me off when u insult my nationality or downsize criminals from my country. but you. you? you have made a tremendour success of yourself.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 28th, 2008, 5:58 pm

i also think you forgot about A SINGLE albanian named frederik durda sent over a boat filled with FOUR TONNES OF COCAINE IN IT worth $400 million dollars. so shut the fuck up bitch, you dnt know shit about albanian organized crime in europe.


and this is the DETROIT ALBANAN ORGANIZED CRIME SECTION.


detroit: a place where albanian activity exceeds italian :)

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by TeeKay » October 28th, 2008, 6:14 pm

lol,detroit a place where albanians outpace Italians...even blacks there would have more of an Impact than Albanians and thats real.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 28th, 2008, 6:20 pm

TeeKay wrote:lol,detroit a place where albanians outpace Italians...even blacks there would have more of an Impact than Albanians and thats real.

After asians, Albanians are the biggest traffickers of X and marijuana in detroit as well as chicago, you dont know shit. not to mention they are the biggest human traffickers in and out of canada. blacks? blacks stay on the fuckin street where they belong bitch, we all know this. they sell whats handed down to them. and thats the case in every city AND THATS REAL.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by TeeKay » October 28th, 2008, 6:41 pm

LOL marajuana isn't supplied heavily by Albanians,not even in Chicago,plently of Mexicans,Ricans,Blacks,Italians to go to for that one,if Albanians are doing it,it wouldn't be significant.

Perhaps a back up source for human traffickers out of Canada? Asians would deffinitely outpace them in that.

X is also widely distributed in those cities,Johnny give it up,we all know your just a fraud and a homo who would never stand up in real life for a fight,considering you felt the need to start up 2 accounts because no one took your word for shit haha.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by thewestside » October 28th, 2008, 6:57 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:first of all the italians or the rusiians are not as powerful or rich as the albanians in europe. the albanians are in east and west europe. the italiuans are limited to west with little presence in the east while the russians are limited in the east with little presence in the west. the albanians have signficant presence in both parts of the continent. they pass the italians and russians in drug dealing. they pass the italians in arms dealing as well as the russians in western europe in arms dealing. so where does the italian mafia pass the albanians? in what? where? with who? the albanian mafia fueled the ndrangheta in 1999 when they were trading weapons with heroin. i think you forget the albanians control heroin which is worth twice as much as cocaine in europe. quit wasting your own time. you say your sick of replying to me, THEN DOTN REPLY BITCH. second of all how the fu-- do you know who im connected to? i could be living in a palace right now typing to you. you dont know shit about me so stop telling me who i know and what my mission is. get a life 30 yr old. honestly, look at you... 30 years old arguing with mostly teenagers on forums. i only type on here bc u homos piss me off when u insult my nationality or downsize criminals from my country. but you. you? you have made a tremendour success of yourself.
I know you believe this but rest assured you're the only one who does. Anyone who has studied organized crime in Europe objectively (that rules you out) knows that the Albanians are not as rich or as powerful as the Italians or Russians. The Albanians would rank as a strong #3 in the region, but no higher. And I've already explained many times why that is. I'm not going to keep repeating myself because of your fruit fly memory.

You and I both know you're not connected to anyone. You simply live vicariously through Albanian gangsters simply because you are Albanian. As I've said many times before, you get a sick and twisted sense of ethnic pride from Albanian criminality. Everyone here sees it.

You yourself have said a number of times that the reason you are here is to inform people about Albanian organized crime and make sure they are seen at the level they are.

You want to be taken seriously even though you are an immature, ignorant teenager. Yet, when you are called into question, you try and use your age to your advantage, saying "Why are you arguing with me? I'm just a teenager."

Post Reply

Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”