Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by Faciulina » December 1st, 2008, 7:53 pm

Really? i die a little inside everytime he says that, i find nothing funny about it. i find it very annoying and hearing it over 1500 times, it has come to cause me physical problems
albaniaunited you have both physical and mental problem it's enough your word "almost all calabrians can trace their origins back to albania" to proof it, if i was you i would call a doctor fastly :D :D :D :D :D i know you would like the ndrangheta, the today number 1 in the world, is albanian, but it's not, i'm sorry for you retard... the albanians who came in italy in 1500s were all orthodox the mafiosi are catholic fucking idiot ahahahahaha what's the matter the mafia origins with arberesh??? only your dead brain of mental patient can't think it
Today, its gangsters have become so notorious for violence they give even Italian mobsters pause.
ahahahahahahah where you read this BS on kosovohere.com or directly out of your ass???? :D :D :D since the albanian gangs are violent? they killed nobody, the italian mafia killed THOUSANDS and did SLAUGHTERS even abroad, even the government fears it, i laugh when i heard albanian gangs are violent... the camorra shot three albanians in the head just a few week ago, but before dying they threat the neapolitans "we are albania mobsters we have kanun we'll kill your sons if you kill me!!" and the scared neapolitans shot them in the head ahahahahahahahah the kanunass is almost dead idiot it suvives only in a few northern albanian villages around skhoder, there is not any kanun in tirana, durres, koriche or vlore
Albanians have taken the prostitution racket away from the country's toughest Mafia branch, the 'Ndrangheta. In the south, they control the drugs, guns, prostitution and human smuggling across the Adriatic and have forced an alliance with the local Mafia group
ahahahahahahahahah since albanian are present in south italy or controls something in south italy idiot? they have some little business only in north italy and they pay tributes to ndrangheta there
the albanian group in italy who turned to guns against the mafia was just a public incident that was part of a much bigger "spit-wad" directed towards the italians. taking away prostitution from the ndrangheta is not something done lightly, they disrespected the italians there as well, repeatedly. i mean all the prostitution in milan, in order to take it away from another crime group there has to be big conflict, like the one between albanians and turks in london. you just dont want to admit it because you think the italian mafia is untouchable. milan is not corleone, its a public city, and a very big city, your assumptions that the albanians pay is laughable. just laughable.
please don't talk about things you don't know at all, the ndrangheta never controlled prostitution at least it asks protection to pimps... most of prostitutes are romanians not albanians today and the romanian gangs are more active today and they pay the ndrangheta... prostitution is business for chickenthieves not mafia, and yes milan is not corleone, it is not south italy of course, it's a stupid northern italian big and multi-etnich city, but it is in the ndrangheta hands and everyone pay tributes to calabrians there, albanians, africans, chineses and even neapolitans, whoever, if you don't believe it you have no idea how the ndrangheta strong is
i think you are a little bullshitting here.. Napoli is poor, but I dont think its worse than Tirana. I do not think Napolitans are worse than Albanians since you cannot make these comparisons.. 1 nationa to another.. but generaly speaking I think Albanians are worse than Napolitans.
i think they are far worse, maybe you don't know them, it's enough a very little presence of them in a city that they are seen as scums, in valencia of espana there are very little neapolitans, maybe less than 100, but the local mayor forbidden them the whole city because they raped girls, they deal drugs and robbed banks and shops, something similar it's happen now in barcelona, so i kid not you when i say they are worse than albanians, the albanians had to be in great numbers to have an impact if not they are nothing, like new york where nobody knows them in europe thay are famous only because their big diaspora in the 90s but the neapolitan/southern diaspora in the 60s was far more dramatic for northern europeans and norther italians... why not compare them? italians as a whole are good people, it's logic in this case compare southern or neapolitans to albanians and not italians as a whole... and yes naples as a whole is far worse than tirana as a whole, althought tirana is still poorer than naples

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 2nd, 2008, 1:58 am

why do you keep repeating this? okay everything you just said was right except for your theories on the rudajs taking over clubs because of lucchese and gambino families going to jail. that was never made official, therfore shut the fcuk up you idiot. i hate how you think that everything you hear from unreliable sources is correct but my, even if official sources, are incorrect. but oh yeah, i forgot, you heard about it from posters in another forum, therefore its correct, good one you hyprocrite dcikhead!
I keep repeating it because it's what the FBI said. "In recent years, the FBI has done such a good job going after Italian organized crime there was almost no one left to challenge them or fight back." Remember this little article (link below) which I know you read. Funny how you conveniently forgot about it. Like I've been saying, the Rudaj guys went after Greek clubs that were paying tribue to LCN families that had been weakened by prosecutions in recent years. Rudaj and Colletti saw an opening and took it. And they were willing to hold their ground at the gas station to protect what they had but they didn't go after the mob where it was strong. Why didn't they touch any Genovese, Gambino, or Bonanno clubs in the Bronx?

http://www.fbi.gov/page2/march06/albanian032906.htm
that being said, the rudajs disrespected the gambinos severely as well as the luccheses. the gambinos nor the lucchese did anything because of yes, the kanun. rudaj had six of his cousins alone in the organization. if rudaj has met death from one of the italian crime families, his six cousins would go around shooting at made members left and right. arnold showed the most balls out of the italians by trying to intimadate him with his scare tactics. although his tactics were turned around on him. to many, this signaled the tremendous loss of power the italians hold in new york as far as respect and muscle go.
More assumptions by you. Where, in anything written about the incidents between the Rudaj gang and the Mafia, has the Kanun ever been mentioned? Nowhere. And once again, like a parrot, you are just repeating that line you read in that article about it "signaling a tremendous loss to many of power the Italians held in New York." Who are these many people? You and your buddy that keeps the Rao's article in his room? How does temporarilly taking over two Greek clubs in Queens and holding their ground at a gas station in Jersey amount to a loss of power of the Mafia? Answer - it doesn't. That's newspaper hype which you embrace because it happens to be about Albanians. Like I said before, if this were any other ethnic group, you wouldn't have given it a second thought.
http://www.balkanpeace.org/index.php?in ... cleid=7603

Ten years ago, few people knew anything about Albania. Today, its gangsters have become so notorious for violence they give even Italian mobsters pause.

In the north, the Albanians have taken the prostitution racket away from the country's toughest Mafia branch, the 'Ndrangheta. In the south, they control the drugs, guns, prostitution and human smuggling across the Adriatic and have forced an alliance with the local Mafia group. Even priests who work with women sold into sexual slavery must travel with bodyguards for fear the Albanian kidnappers will take revenge.

"I hate Albanians. Their criminals have become rich and we've become poor. They have a lot of money because they work with girls and drugs," a cigarette smuggler told the National Post.

It is striking how little is known, even in Italy, about the Albanian crime syndicates.

"Pushing the 'Ndrangheta out of the prostitution in the north of Italy was probably a mistake, but the Albanians are very violent and they were just starting out -- they had not learned any 'diplomacy,' " he explained. "Now the two groups don't want to fight with each other, they just want to make money."

"No Albanian group would ever be capable of taking on the Camorra or Cosa Nostra. The fact that there have been no turf wars between Italian and Albanian mafia is significant. They have evidently made a pact. Cosa Nostra will tolerate outsiders only if there is some gain; otherwise it will wipe them out." - Lucio Di Pietro (Unit Chief - Direzione Nazionale Antimafia)

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_q ... _n14291073

Let's see here. You have an article. And I have an article. But my article includes the statement made by the Unit Chief of Italy's AntiMafia agency. On top of that, I also have common sense on my side, which tells anyone with half a brain (not you) that there is no way the Albanians could force the Italian syndicates out of prostitution or any other racket in Italy. But you ignore both in favor of the article that touts Albanians. What a shock. Before, when I showed you the report that said Italians operated in Albania with Albanian groups, you immediately dismissed that. There was no way the mighty Albanians would let anyone step foot on their homeland! Do you hear yourself? On one hand, according to you, the Italians can't even operate in Albania with the Albanians. But on the other hand, Albanians can go into Italy and take over the Italian's operations. This is a key example of why everyone thinks you are full of shit and are here for nothing except to hype Albanians.
now let me explain this again, the albanians are notorious for disrespecting not just the italians but anyone who is in their way. the reason albanians have been made public to disrespect italians the most is because the italian mafia is the closest ally the albainan mafia has across the world. albanian crime groups employ italians the most out of other ethnicities and vice versa.
I agree that Italian and Albanian groups work together in many instances. The Italians work with most major crime groups around the world to some extent or another. And while Albanians certainly have a well deserved reputation for violence, your claim that Albanians "are notorious for disrespecting Italians" is bogus. You have exactly two cases to support this - the gun pulled on the mafioso's son in Italy and the Rudaj gang in New York.
rudaj made it public what albanians have been known to do in new york, which is disrespect la cosa nostra. the genovese captain said what he said because he and people he knew have obviously had conflicts with albanians and have realized that they will come after you despite who or what your apart of.
What Albanians have been known to do in New York? What is that? You're making a generalized claim with nothing to support it. This whole idea of Albanians "pushing aside the Italians" came from only one place - the Rudaj gang. Nothing else. But you keep making it seem like the Rudaj gang was a general trend. I'll ask you yet again, name one other instance where any Albanian group has taken on the LCN in New York. Or anywhere else in the U.S. for that matter. As in the past, I know I won't get an answer because you don't have one. All you have are baseless claims.

As for the Genovese captain, it's obvious that he recognized that Albanians are extremely violent and can be hard to deal with. That's exactly why he said "you have to kill them." He was basically saying, in the event of a dispute with an Albanian, you have to kill them before they kill you.
the albanian group in italy who turned to guns against the mafia was just a public incident that was part of a much bigger "spit-wad" directed towards the italians. taking away prostitution from the ndrangheta is not something done lightly, they disrespected the italians there as well, repeatedly. i mean all the prostitution in milan, in order to take it away from another crime group there has to be big conflict, like the one between albanians and turks in london. you just dont want to admit it because you think the italian mafia is untouchable. milan is not corleone, its a public city, and a very big city, your assumptions that the albanians pay is laughable. just laughable.
The only thing that is laughable is that you think the Albanians can push the Italians around in Italy. Only you, and the article which you found on a balkan forum, would make such a claim. True, Milan is not in Southern Italy, where the Italian syndicates are most entrenched but it is still Italy. And the Italian groups are in overall control.
one has been made public, as to how many albanian bodyguards he has had is unknown. one albanian living in cherry hill, nj was one that i know about. every bodyguard juniior gotti has had is not posted on google if you type: junior gottis bodyguards over the years.
Exactly. It is not known. All that is known is that he has had one Albanian bodyguard. But you talk as if that's a big deal, when he was just one of many Albanians that work for the LCN in some form.
who is a higher level associate then zef mustafa in the lcn? name me five at least. then talk. zef also is an assassin. he is employed by anyone who has money. albanians have employed mustafa several times for enforcement work as well. i think he stopped it though once he got too big.
Here are some associates of the Genovese and Gambino families, mostly involved in the waterfront and garbage industries, that are every bit as big or bigger than Mustafa.

Genovese family - Vincent "Jimmy" Vigliotti, Frank "Frankie V.A." Alloca, Angelo Ponte, Phil Baretti, Henry "Eddie Avon" Tamily, Joseph "Joe the Old Man" Virzi, Harld Dagget, Arthur Coffey, Andrew Gigante.

Gambino family - Joseph "Joe the German" Watts, Francis "Buddy" Leahy, Patrick "Patty Marangi" Pacoraro, Michael "Mikey 5 Brothers" D'Ambrosio
you see this is your problem, one of europes top heroin traffickers escapes to america and starts bringing in a big percentage of the afghan heroin supply to america and you call it "just a couple of albanian traffickers".

second, frederik durda sent over a $400,000,000 coke boat to europe with the help of albanian-american gangsters. but this qualifies as just a couple of traffickers to you.

zef mustafa created a heroin pipeline from europe to canada-detroit-chicago and new york with albainan communities in each region and you call it a couple of traffickers.

the RCMP states albanians as the top traffickers of marijuana and X from canada after those slanty eyed asians and you call it a couple of traffickers.

like i said once, daut kadriovskis organization could single handedly be bigger then the gambino crime family depending on how much he is bringing in.

the albanian group in new york who helped frederik could be single handedly bigger then any lcn family in the country.

most of the building and pizzerias owners in the bronx have bought those by illegal means as well as the real estate and construction companies that are albanian owned such as lulzim kupis company for example.

your famous for downsizing albanian organized crime on here. no one agrees with you really. i have never really heard anyone come on your side except for razbojnik who is macedonian and says there are 1 million macedonians in germany and italy each who hates albanians and faciulina who might be mentally impaired.
You are the one with the problem. I can give evidence that documents the Gambino family's various operations in numerous states. All you have in response is this Albanian drug dealer or that Albanian drug dealer who "could" be bigger than any LCN family in the country. As usual, you're just going off pure assumptions based on what you want to believe. You have no real proof of what you say. It's just your personal Albanian Mafia wet dream put down in words.

No one agrees with me? You really are an idiot. Everyone who has weighed in on our arguments at one time or another has come down on my side. Even Ronnie did eventually after he realized how full of shit you are. It's you nobody agrees with. It's you who everyone argues with. But natuarally you refuse to acknowledge this because you're a gutless coward.
not this group and that group, but being the main traffickers of marijuana and X after the asians would alone put them over the Detroit partnership AIGHT PARTNA? not to mention their role in human trafficking in detroit as well as other drug distributing and racketeering. unlike the italians the albanians have been mentioned on several occasions in reports i have come across, you think a single italian group in a city of 120,000 albanians can be stronger then them, eveb knowing that the group prbabaly doesnt even number 35. the albanians have been mentioned in many many parts of the city and area. police have FAILED to infiltrate and dent albanian organized detroit and they havent has much more success in new york either. even in italy, not alot is known about the albainan mafia. anyway this particular response is about detroit so ill sitck to detroit, and my point is the albanian mafia in detroit triumphs over the italian mafia there. period, drop this shit now your getting annoying, even you know in detroit the albainans exceed the italians.
You need to quit citing the entire Albanian population in a given city as if most of them are invovled in organized crime. I know you like to think that, what with them having the "mafia gene" and all, but it's not true. And you simply going on assumption (surprise!) that because Albanians are the second biggest dealers in marijuana and ecstasy, they are "more powerful" than the Detroit mob. Like I said before, there is just not enough evidence to make such a claim. Even you admit not a lot is known about the Albanians. But you read a few stats on Albanians and immediately claim Albanian supremacy. And for the record, the "Detroit Partnership" is an old name for the Detroit mob. Quit reading Wikipedia.
okay you see, this is why your a bullshitter, only 100 guys have flipped? there is 100 made guys in the witness protection program the day that fbi article came out. not to mention the rats who have died, left the withness protectin program and flipped after the article. your a bullshitter, way more made guys have flipped and frankly, it is embarassing. italians have become famous for being rats.
I have a list of every single made member of La Cosa Nostra who has officially flipped, beginning with Joseph Valachi in 1963 to the present day. That's not counting made guys who have been secret informants. The number of made members who have officially turned is a little less than 100. Nevertheless, a New York LCN family could have dozens of rats. Any one of them is still more powerful and more stable than any Albanian group. And that must just eat you up. You probably lose sleep over it. Pacing back and forth in your room with the Alex Rudaj poster on the wall, sipping Pepto Bismol all night.
the albanian mafia is not know about because there is a thin line between albanian gangsters and albanian people, believe it or not. the hardest albanian gangsters will hang out at the same cafe as a normal albainan construction worker, they even converse with each other very frequently. why? because like i have said a long time ago, it is not organized crime to albanians, they just see it as making money and a friend ship between friends, if some albanian comes up and says lets call ourselves the vlora syndicate, he will get a slapp in the face and be laughed at for years to come. it doesnt go down like that for albanians. instead you have a bunch of criminals who from the beginning or throughout their criminal career band together for bigger profits among themselves.

so you have 5 albanian gangsters who meet another and his brother and two cousins. they band together as a friendship who then start working together if it proves profitable. the wheel keeps spinning in this direction. another thing, fbi has had the most difficult time with albanians because albainans havent left their shell yet. still have the mentality of the old country so they dont [some event cant] speak english. albanian dialects [being so many, not to mention accents] make it difficult for even us to understand albanian language on a recording. second, the police cannot find albanians to work undercover in the gang because one, before engaging in organized crime with fellow albanians, your history will be checked up, like the sicilians did in the early days [20s 30s 40s 50s] so there is no oh im from Tirana, okay well good enough your in! the typical investigation will be an albainan will be asked who he knows from albania who is still there or who he still knows. once a common name pops up, he asks around if the relationship is what it is. its not a mob search, its just a social search most of the time. even regular albanian people do this who are not engaged in crime at all. so the fbi finds it impossible to crack down on albanians group as well as provide information on them in real life, let alone the internet. there only hope is to catch albanians right on the action dealing in illegal business' or when they do something dumb like gun down two people i broad day light and wait for them to come and scream "your looking for me!" when they show up like lulzim kupi whose brother is a alleged boss of an albanian crime group. or when they converse with greeks and italians speaking english talking about the blood of other people on their pants bothers them like rudajs silly group did.

with the exception of people too violent or loud like lulzim and rudaj, albanians have for the big picture proven them selves invulernable to the government even in this high tech day and age.
This association isn't unique to Albanians. The Russians have the same thing. As do the Italians back in Sicily and Italy.
your right, i am totally talking out of my ass, the albanian mafia completely is nothing more then the westies irish gang at MOST. they are simply truck loads of albanian men in their 20s 30s and 40s with communist mentalities who just wait around for the italians to ring the phone for their dirty work. i can picture it now "ZEF, ZEF! DID ARTHUR CALL YOU FOR ANY WORK!? YEAH YESTERDAY!!! :D YOU LUCKY SON OF A BITCH, IM STILL WAITING FOR PAULIE TO CALL ME FOR SOME $500 JOB I CANT WAIT IM SO STOAKED, IM GONNA USE HALF OF IT FOR THE KLA!!!!"
You really need to work on your reading comprehension junior. Maybe think about staying back a grade. I didn't compare the Albanian mob to the Westies. I said that the LCN has used Albanians the same way it used the Westies, as well as other ethnic groups before.
first of all i didnt say the mobs main- i said the gambinos main. albainan associates have proven themselves over the years to be the highest level of associates, being top assassins, bodyguards, associates, etc...
Your claim is still bogus. There is no evidence to suggest that Albanians are the "main assassins" or "top bodyguards" or "top associates" of the Gambino family. Just more hype from you.
now look at what you say, when albanians are on the indictment list, they are usually involved with their dirty work. as if every indictment explained the albainan role in the indictments and arrests. for all you know if three albanian names are mentioned they could be the ones who spear headed the entire activity. but you simply say they are just there for dirty work without having any proof of it, your desperate to say anything. PM me every indictment over the last decade if you can, i was looking for it through the forum before i starting posting this response.
LOL! There you go again. Your whole reasoning is based on what "could be." I go by what an indictment actually says. Ya know, the actual FACTS. If you don't like what the FACTS say, you just make believe what "could be." An indictment lists some Albanians as being involved with an LCN crew in a home invasion robbery. You automatically assume that it was the Albanians who "spear headed" the activity. You read about Zev Mustafa, who works for the Locascio crew, and you immediately claim that he is bigger than the Mafia members he works for.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 2nd, 2008, 9:00 am

AlbaniaUnited wrote:PM me every indictment over the last decade if you can, i was looking for it through the forum before i starting posting this response.
Below is a summary of most of the major indictments involving the five New York families this decade. By major I mean ones involving multiple defendants, in the case of a single defendant, a captain or higher.

March 2000
19 Gambino and Colombo associates were indicted on charges of stock fraud.

May 2000
3 Lucchese members and associates, including Captain Joseph "Joey Flowers" Tangorra, were indicted on charges of loansharking.

June 2000
7 Gambino and Bonanno members and associates associates, including Gambino Captain Salvatore “Fat Sally” Scala and Bonanno Captain Thomas DiFiore, were indicted on charges of extortion.

Lucchese Soldier Nicodemo “Nicky Junior” Scarfo and an associate were indicted on charges of illegal gambling and loansharking.

10 members and associates of all all five New York families, including Bonanno Acting Captain Robert “Little Robert” Lino, were indicted on multiple charges of of racketeering, conspiracy, stock fraud, wire fraud, mail fraud, money laundering, witness tampering, extortion, intimidation, solicitation of murder, and labor racketeering related to the Detective’s Endowment Association, Production Workers Union Local 400, and the Union of Operating Engineers Local 137.

July 2000
18 Colombo members and associates were indicted on multiple charges of illegal gambling, money laundering, stolen goods, credit card fraud, and bribery.

September 2000
38 Gambino and Lucchese members and associates, including Lucchese Underboss Steven “Wonderboy” Crea and Lucchese Captains Dominick “Crazy Dom” Truscello and Joseph “Joey Flowers” Tangorra, were indicted on multiple charges labor racketeering, exortion, and bribery related to Carpenters Union Local 608; Laborers Union Locals 20, 66, and 79; Bricklayers Union Local 1; Blaster, Miners, and Drillrunners Union Local 29; as well as the Carpenters and Concrete Workers Union District Councils.

6 Lucchese members and associates were indicted on multiple charges of labor racketeering, extortion, conspiracy, and wire fraud.

9 Gambino members and associates, including Captain Anthony “Tony Pep” Trentacosta, were indicted on charges of racketeering, loansharking, fraud, stolen goods, and murder conspiracy.

October 2000
Gambino Captain Michael "Mikey Scars" DiLeonardo was indicted on charges of extortion.

November 2000
7 Lucchese members and associates, including Acting Underboss Eugene “Boopsie” Castelle and Captain Joseph “Flowers” Tangorra, were indicted on multiple charges of illegal gambling, loansharking, drug trafficking, arson, and murder.

January 2001
Colombo Acting Boss Alphonse "Little Allie Boy" Persico was indicted on charges of loansharking.

February 2001
11 Colombo members and associates, including Acting Boss Alphonse “Little Allie Boy” Persico and Underboss John “Jackie” DeRoss, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, money laundering, stock fraud, extortion, and drug trafficking.

April 2001
45 members and associates of all five New York families, including Genovese Acting Boss Frank “Farby” Serpico and Genovese Captains Rosario "Ross" Gangi, Alan "Baldy" Longo, Peter "Petey Red" DiChiara, and Acting Captain Salvatore "Sammy Meatballs" Aparo, were indicted on multiple charges of illegal gambling, loansharking, exortion, drug trafficking, mail fraud, wire fraud, stock fraud, money laundering, and bribery.

September 2001
24 Genovese members and associates, including Captain Frederico “Fritizie” Giovanelli, were indicted on charges related to a stolen auto parts ring.

October 2001
6 Gambino and Bonanno members and associates, including Gambino Captain Louis “Bracciole” Ricco and Bonanno Captain Joseph Taormina, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, illegal gambling, and loansharking.

8 Bonanno associates were indicted on multiple charges of illegal gambling, loansharking, drug trafficking, and weapons trafficking.

November 2001
7 Bonanno members and associates, including Underboss Salvatore “Good Looking Sal” Vitale, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, extortion, illegal gambling, loansharking, money laundering, and bank fraud.

December 2001
73 Genovese members and associates, including Captains Pasquale “Patsy” Parello, Rosario “Ross” Gangi, and Joseph “Joe D” Dente, were indicted on multiple charges of illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, stock fraud, trafficking in stolen goods, counterfeiting, attempted bank fraud, and labor racketeering related to Carpenters Union Locals 11 and 964.

12 Lucchese members and associates were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, illegal gambling, drug trafficking, and assault.

4 Colombo associates were indicted on charges of stock fraud.

January 2002
8 Genovese members and associates, including Boss Vincent “The Chin” Gigante, Acting Boss Ernest “Ernie” Muscarella,Former Acting Boss Liborio “Barney” Bellomo, and Captain Charles “Chuckie” Tuzzo, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, extortion, labor racketeering, bribery, money laundering, mail fraud, stock fraud, illegal gambling, and obstruction of justice related to ILA Local 1804-1, as well as the Teamsters and Carpenters Unions.

Feburary 2002
26 Genovese and Gambino members and associates, including Genovese Captain John “Buster” Ardito, were indicted on labor racketeering and extortion charges related to the International Union of Elevator Workers Local 1.

4 Gambino members, including Captains Louis “Big Lou” Vallario and Michael “Mikey Scars” DiLeonardo, were indicted on multiple charges of illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, bribery, murder, and labor racketeering related to Building Service Workers Union Local 32/BJ.

March 2002
15 Bonanno members and associates, including Consigliere Anthony “T.G.” Graziano and Captain Frank “The Fireman” Porco, were indicted on multiple charges of illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, drug trafficking, and murder.

7 Genovese associates were indicted on multiple charges of labor racketeering, conspiracy, extortion, and bribery related to ILA Local 1588.

June 2002
17 Gambino members and associates, including Boss Peter “Petey Boy” Gotti and Captains Anthony “Sonny” Ciccone and Richard Gotti, were indicted on multiple charges of extortion, labor racketeering, wire fraud, loansharking, and illegal gambling related to ILA Locals 1 and 1814.

6 Gambino members and associates, including Boss Peter “Petey Boy” Gotti and Captain Louis “Big Lou” Vallario, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, fraud, labor racketeering related to Building Service Workers Union Local 32 B/J, witness tampering, murder, and murder conspiracy.

October 2002
Bonanno Acting Underboss Richard “Shellackhead” Cantarella and Captain Frank Coppa were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, money laundering, kidnapping, and murder.

November 2002
Over 20 Lucchese members and associates, including Consigliere Joseph “Joe C” Caridi and Acting Captains John “Johnny Sideburns” Cerrella and Vincent “Vinny Casablanca” Mancione, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, and fraud.

8 Colombo members and associates, including Acting Captain Frank "Campy" Campanella, were indicted on multiple charges of illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, and illegal weapons.

December 2002
17 Gambino members and associates, including Captain Ronald “Ronnie One Arm” Trucchio, were indicted on charges of illegal gambling.

27 Lucchese and Bonanno members and associates, including Bonanno Captain Vincent “Vinny TV” Badalamenti, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, and drug trafficking

January 2003
10 Gambino members and associates, including Captain Joseph "Sonny" Juliano, were indicted on charges of illegal gambling and loansharking.

12 Colombo members and associates, including Consigliere Joel “Joe Waverly” Cacace, were indicted on charges of racketeering and murder.

Bonanno Boss Joseph “Big Joey” Massino, Underboss Salvatore “Good Looking Sal” Vitale, Captain Frank Lino, and Acting Captains Robert “Little Robert” Lino and Daniel “Dirty Danny” Mongelli were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, illegal gambling, loansharking, and murder.

February 2003
42 Genovese and Colombo members and associates, including Genovese Acting Boss Ernest “Ernie” Muscarella, Acting Captain Louis Moscatiello, Colombo Underboss John “Jackie” DeRoss and Consigliere Joel “Joe Waverly” Cacace, were indicted on multiple charges of labor racketeering, extortion, and mail fraud related to the International Union of Operating Engineers Locals 14 and 15.

Over 20 Colombo members and associates, including Consigliere Joel “Joe Waverly” Cacace and Captain Luca DiMatteo, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, and murder.

March 2003
7 Gambino members and associates, including Captain Salvatore “Tore” Locascio, were indicted on charges of telecommunications fraud.

May 2003
4 Genovese members and associates, including Captain Frederico “Fritzy” Giovannelli, were indicted on charges of racketeering, conspiracy, illegal gambling, extortion, stolen goods, and obstruction of justice.

4 Lucchese members and associates, including Acting Boss Louis “Louie Bagels” Daidone, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, illegal gambling, loansharking, and murder.

June 2003
19 Genovese members and associates, including Captain Ludwig “Ninny” Bruschi, were indicted on multiple charges of illegal gambling, loansharking, drug trafficking, and theft.

Over 20 Colombo members and associates, including Acting Consigliere Ralph Lombardo, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, illegal gambling, loansharking, and witness tampering.

August 2003
5 Bonanno members and associates, including Boss Joseph "Big Joey" Massino and Captain Patrick "Patty from the Bronx" DeFilippo, were indicted on charges of racketeering and murder.

December 2003
Colombo Captain Charles "Charlie Moose" Panarella was indicted on charges of labor racketeering related to the Union of Operating Engineers Locals 14 and 15.

January 2004
18 Bonanno members and associates, including Acting Boss Anthony “Tony Green” Urso, Acting Underboss Joseph “Joe C” Cammarano, Captains Peter "Peter Rabbit" Calabrese, Joseph "Joe Desi" DeSimone, Anthony "Tony Black" Furino, Sandro Aiosa, Acting Captain Robert "Bobby Ha Ha" Attanasio, former Captains Louis "Louie Ha Ha" Attanasio, Louis Restivo, Baldo Amato, and former Acting Captains Michael "Mikey Batts" Cardello and Generoso "Jimmy the General" Barbieri, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, loansharking, extortion, and drug trafficking.

March 2004
31 Colombo members and associates were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, conspiracy, extortion, mail fraud, bribery, money laundering, and illegal gambling.
April 2004 22 Genovese members and associates, including Acting Captain Louis Moscatiello, were indicted on multiple charges of labor racketeering, extortion, and fraud related to the Plasters Union Local 530 and Carpenters Union Locals 20, 45, 157, and 608.

July 2004
4 Gambino members and associates, including former Acting Boss John “Junior” Gotti, were indicted on multiple charges of illegal gambling, extortion, fraud, kidnapping, and attempted murder.

8 Genovese members and associates, including Captain John “Johnny Sausages” Barbato, were indicted on multiple charges of labor racketeering, extortion, and bribery related to Roofers Union Local 8.

3 ILA officials were indicted for being associates of the Genovese and Gambino families and charged with extortion and labor racketeering related to ILA Locals 1804-1, 1922, 1922-1, and 2062.

September 2004
12 Gambino members and associates, including Acting Underboss Anthony “The Genius” Megale, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, extortion, and illegal gambling.

5 Gambino members and associates were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, extortion, fraud, and money laundering related to Laborers Union Local 79.

October 2004
4 Colombo members and associates, including Acting Boss Alphonse “Little Allie Boy” Persico and Underboss John “Jackie” DeRoss, were indicted on racketeering and murder charges.

November 2004
Bonanno Acting Boss Vincent “Vinny Gorgeous” Basciano was indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, illegal gambling and murder.

December 2004
43 Genovese, Lucchese, and Bonanno members and associates, including Genovese Captain Joseph “The Eagle” Gatto, were indicted on charges of racketeering, conspiracy, illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, drug trafficking, and stolen goods.

6 Gambino members and associates, including Captain Ronald “Ronnie One Arm” Trucchio, were indicted on multiple charges of conspiracy, drug trafficking, extortion, armed robbery, and illegal gambling.

January 2005
17 Gambino associates were indicted on charges of illegal gambling.

February 2005
23 Bonanno members and associates, including Captain Gerard "Gerry" Chilli, were indicted on charges of racketeering, conspiracy, drug trafficking, fraud, stolen goods, and money laundering.

Genovese Acting Captain Lawrence “Larry” Ricci was indicted on charges of labor racketeering related to ILA Local 1235.

March 2005
32 Gambino members and associates, including Acting Boss Arnold “Zeke” Squitieri, Acting Underboss Anthony “The Genius” Megale, Captain Alphonse “Funzi” Sisca and Acting Captain Gregory “Greg” DePalma, were indicted on multiple charges of illegal gambling, loansharking, trafficking in stolen property, extortion, and labor racketeering related to United Food & Commerical Workers Union 305.

Former NYPD detectives Louis Eppolito and Steven Caracappa were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, obstruction of justice, extortion, and numerous murder counts related to their work for former Lucchese family Underboss Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso.

3 Lucchese members and associates, including Captain John "Johnny Hooks" Capra, were indicted on charges of illegal gambling.

April 2005
Acting Genovese Boss Dominick “Quiet Dom” Cirillo, Captains John “Johnny Sausages” Barbarto and Lawrence “Little Larry” Dentico, and Acting Captain Anthony “Tico” Antico were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, extortion, loansharking, witness tampering, and murder conspiracy.

17 Genovese and Bonanno members and associates were indicted on charges of illegal gambling.

June 2005
12 Bonanno members and associates, including Acting Consigliere Anthony “Mr. Fish” Rabito, were indicted on multiple charges of illegal gambling, loansharking, weapons possession, and corruption.

July 2005
20 Genovese members and associates, including Captain Matthew “Matty the Horse” Ianniello and Acting Captain Ciro Perrone, were indicted on multiple charges of illegal gambling, extortion, loansharking, and labor racketeering related to the Amalgamated Transit Union Local 1181.

July 2005
35 people tied to the Genovese and Gambino families, including various union officials, were indicted on multiple charges of labor racketeering, extortion, fraud, and money laundering related to ILA Locals 1, 824, 1235, 1588, 1804-1, 1814, 1922, 1922-1, 2019, and 2062.

August 2005
15 Genovese members and associates, including Captains Lawrence “Little Larry” Dentico, Ludwig “Ninny” Bruchi, and Joseph "The Eagle" Gatto, were indicted on multiple charges of illegal gambling, loansharking, and extortion.

A Long Island judge is indicted on charges of conspiracy and money laundering for a Genovese member and associate.

September 2005
3 Gambino associates were indicted on murder charges.

Gambino Captain Domenick “Skinny Dom” Pizzonia was indicted on charges of racketeering, conspiracy, loansharking, and murder.

November 2005
5 Bonanno members and associates, including Captain Dominick Cicale, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, loansharking, and illegal gambling.

February 2006
32 Genovese members and associates, including Captains Liborio “Barney” Bellomo and John “Buster” Ardito, were indicted on multiple charges of extortion, money laundering, drug trafficking, illegal gambling, assault, intimidation, and labor racketeering related to Bakery, Confectionary, and Tobacco Worker’s Union Local 102.

March 2006
10 Lucchese, Colombo, and Bonanno members and associates, including Colombo Captain Joseph Baudanza, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, extortion, witness tampering, kidnapping, money laundering, and stock fraud.

3 Genovese members and associates, including Captain Angelo “The Horn” Prisco, were indicted on charges of extortion and assault conspiracy.

10 Gambino associates were indicted on charges of illegal gambling.

Former FBI agent Lindley Devecchio indicted on charges of assisting the late Colombo Captain Gregory "The Grim Reaper" Scarpa commit four murders during the 1990's.

May 2006
3 Gambino members and associates, including Captain Michael "Mikey Boy" Paradiso, were indicted on multile charges of illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, and drug trafficking.

June 2006
29 people, including Genovese Captain Matthew “Matty the Horse” Ianniello, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, tax fraud, consumer fraud, and corruption.

June 2006
Gambino Captain Nicholas Mitarotonda was indicted on charges of loansharking.

July 2006
6 Genovese members and associates, including Captain Renaldi “Ray” Ruggiero, were indicted on multiple charges of extortion, robbery, loansharking, bank fraud, and money laundering.

July 2006
Betonsports, a multibillion dollar internet gambling company with ties to the Gambino and Bonanno families, is indicted on charges of illegal gambling.

November 2006
11 Genovese and Lucchese members and associates were indicted on charges of illegal gambing.

Playwithal, a multibillion dollar internet gambling company with ties to the Lucchese family, was indicted on charges of illegal gambling.

Bonanno Acting Boss Michael “Mikey Nose” Mancuso was indicted on charges of murder.

December 2006
7 Genovese and Gambino members and associates were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, loansharking, exortion, attempted obstruction of justice, arson, and murder.

Gambino Acting Captain John "Johnny G" Gammarano and an associate were indicted on charges of racketeering and stock fraud.

11 Colombo associates were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, robbery, loansharking, and drug trafficking.

January 2007
11 Gambino and Lucchese members and associates, including Gambino Captain George DeCicco, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, bribery, extortion, money laundering, loansharking, and bank fraud.

February 2007
19 Bonanno members and associates, including Acting Underboss Nicholas “Nicky Mouth” Santora, Acting Consigliere Anthony “Mr. Fish” Rabito, and Captains Jerome “Jerry” Asaro, Louis “Louie Electric” DeCicco, and Acting Captain Joseph Cammarano, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, illegal gambling, extortion, loansharking, stock fraud, and drug trafficking.

March 2007
10 Genovese and Lucchese associates were indicted on charges of illegal gambling.

19 Lucchese members and associates were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering conspiracy, illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, theft, and money laundering.

April 2007
27 Gambino and Colombo associates were indicted on charges of illegal gambling.

4 Genovese associates were indicted on charges of labor racketeering related to the Production, Clerical, & Public Employees Union Local 911.

May 2007
Over a dozen Gambino and Lucchese members and associates were indicted on charges of illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, assault, and labor racketeering related to the Union of Operating Engineers Local 825 and Laborers Union Local 1153.

Genovese Acting Boss Daniel “The Lion” Leo was indicted on charges of loansharking and extortion.

Colombo Underboss John “Sonny” Franzese was arrested on charges of violating his parole.

October 2007
7 Genovese associates were indicted on charges of extortion and robbery.

December 2007
32 Lucchese members and associates, including Acting Bosses Joseph “Big Joe” DiNapoli and Matthew Madonna and Captain Ralph Perna, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, illegal gambling, drug trafficking, and money laundering.

January 2008
12 Genovese associates were indicted on charges of illegal gambling.

6 Gambino members and associates, including Captain Vincent "Vinny" Artuso, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering conspiracy, mail fruad, wire fraud, and money laundering.

February 2008
61 Gambino, Genovese, and Bonanno members and associates, including Gambino Acting Boss John "Jackie Nose" D'Amico, Acting Underboss Domenico "Italian Dom" Cefalu, Consigliere Joseph "Jo Jo" Corozzo, Captains Nicholas "Little Nick" Corozzo, Thomas "Tommy Sneakers" Cacciopoli, Leonard "Lenny" DiMaria, and Acting Captains Frank Cali, Louis Filipelli, and Augustus "Gus" Sclafani, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, illegal gambling, loansharking, drug trafficking, stock fraud, bribery, robbery, extortion, murder, and labor racketeering related to Teamsters Union Local 282 and Laborers Union Locals 325 and 731.

26 Gambino members and associates, including Captain Nicholas “Little Nick” Corozzo, were indicted on multiple charges of enterprise corruption, conspiracy, illegal gambling, loansharking, stolen goods, and promoting prostitution.

8 Lucchese members and associates, including Captain Domenico “Danny” Cutaia, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, drug trafficking, bank fraud, and mail fraud.

March 2008
45 Genovese associates were indicted on charges illegal gambling and drug trafficking.

6 Colombo members and associates, including Captain Michael Uvino, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, illegal gambling, robbery conspiracy, kidnapping, and assault.

May 2008
23 Gambino and Lucchese members and associates were indicted on multiple charges of illegal gambling, extortion, bank fraud, mail fraud, wire fraud, stolen goods, labor racketeering, and money laundering.

June 2008
3 Gambino associates were indicted on charges of murder.

13 Colombo members and associates, including Acting Boss Thomas "Tommy Shots" Gioeli and Underboss John "Sonny" Franzese, were indicted on multiple counts of racketeering, robbery, extortion, drug traffickng, loansharking, and murder.

2 Genovese associates had been indicted on murder charges related to the killing of Genovese Captain Adolfo “Big Al” Bruno in November 2003.

August 2008
6 Gambino members and associates, including former Acting Boss John “Junior” Gotti, were indicted on charges of racketeering conspiracy, drug trafficking, and murder.

7 Bonanno members and associates, including Acting Captains Gerald “Gerry” Chilli and John “Big John” Contello, were indicted on multiple charges of racketeering, illegal gambling, loansharking, drug trafficking, and tax fraud.

September 2008
Genovese Captain Angelo “The Horn” Prisco was indicted on multiple charges of illegal gambling, extortion, robberies, stolen goods, arson, and attempted murder.

November 2008
Genovese Acting Captain Michael “Mikey Cigars” Coppola was indicted on charges of racketeering, conspiracy, fraud, extortion of ILA local 1235, and murder.

8 Lucchese members and associates, including Acting Captain Anthony Croce, were indicted on charges of illegal gambling and drug trafficking.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 3rd, 2008, 2:57 pm

I keep repeating it because it's what the FBI said. "In recent years, the FBI has done such a good job going after Italian organized crime there was almost no one left to challenge them or fight back." Remember this little article (link below) which I know you read. Funny how you conveniently forgot about it. Like I've been saying, the Rudaj guys went after Greek clubs that were paying tribue to LCN families that had been weakened by prosecutions in recent years. Rudaj and Colletti saw an opening and took it. And they were willing to hold their ground at the gas station to protect what they had but they didn't go after the mob where it was strong. Why didn't they touch any Genovese, Gambino, or Bonanno clubs in the Bronx?

http://www.fbi.gov/page2/march06/albanian032906.htm
i remember that article, he didnt touch the clubs in the bronx because he south business ventures in astoria, where its more profitable. why did rudaj beat the hell out of made men? answer me that.

More assumptions by you. Where, in anything written about the incidents between the Rudaj gang and the Mafia, has the Kanun ever been mentioned? Nowhere. And once again, like a parrot, you are just repeating that line you read in that article about it "signaling a tremendous loss to many of power the Italians held in New York." Who are these many people? You and your buddy that keeps the Rao's article in his room? How does temporarilly taking over two Greek clubs in Queens and holding their ground at a gas station in Jersey amount to a loss of power of the Mafia? Answer - it doesn't. That's newspaper hype which you embrace because it happens to be about Albanians. Like I said before, if this were any other ethnic group, you wouldn't have given it a second thought.

because it did, here you have a smaller but much more violent and motivated albanian group disrespecting and taking over operations belonging to the gambinos, when they tried to retaliate, the tables turned in favor of the albanians. now to anyone close to the organized crime world, they seen it as like: hey what the fcuk? look at this, alex rudaj is going against the gambinos???

the kanun does not have to mentioned, what are you talking about. somethings dont have to be said, rudaj had six of his cousins in his organization. if rudaj died, his six cousins would literally go on a rampage. one of them strangled a man with a shoelace. if they seen their cousin on the floor dead, i dont think they would care about 50 poker machines and some 7-8 clubs they own over their cousin, they would open fire on the people who are responsible for it, and know collottis close realtionship to the higher ups of the mafia world, chances are collotti would have found out who was responsible...

"No Albanian group would ever be capable of taking on the Camorra or Cosa Nostra. The fact that there have been no turf wars between Italian and Albanian mafia is significant. They have evidently made a pact. Cosa Nostra will tolerate outsiders only if there is some gain; otherwise it will wipe them out." - Lucio Di Pietro (Unit Chief - Direzione Nazionale Antimafia)

Let's see here. You have an article. And I have an article. But my article includes the statement made by the Unit Chief of Italy's AntiMafia agency. On top of that, I also have common sense on my side, which tells anyone with half a brain (not you) that there is no way the Albanians could force the Italian syndicates out of prostitution or any other racket in Italy. But you ignore both in favor of the article that touts Albanians. What a shock. Before, when I showed you the report that said Italians operated in Albania with Albanian groups, you immediately dismissed that. There was no way the mighty Albanians would let anyone step foot on their homeland! Do you hear yourself? On one hand, according to you, the Italians can't even operate in Albania with the Albanians. But on the other hand, Albanians can go into Italy and take over the Italian's operations. This is a key example of why everyone thinks you are full of shit and are here for nothing except to hype Albanians.
okay lets see, my statement of the albanians pushing the ndrangheta out of prositution in north italy comes from cotaldo motta, who has done the most investigating on the albanian mob then anyone else in italy. he said what i keep repeating so why do you come on here and starte insulting me about my characteristics and loyalty i have to my ethinicity over what cotaldo motta said? this is what i find funny, then you say you have common sense on your side, you have a dcik in your mouth on your side.

the italians do work with albanian syndicates in albania yes, but they hold no operations in albania themselves independently like the albanians do in italy. there is not a single italian in albania operating himself there. the italian mafias operations in albania include the albanians holding drugs for them there as a jump off point to eastern europe such as cigarettes.

your srouce says the italians will wipe them out, but look at this, you have over 400,000 albainans coming into italy making all of that trouble and practically every italian in italy hates albanians as people because they are in such large numbers and you have a guy who says that. i mean you see faciulina saying italians tax albainans in tirana.

but cotaldo motta who is italian as well and has done more research and investigation on the albanians in italy then anyone else has soemthing diffeent to say. he says that the albainans challenged the italians in north italy and pushed them out of rackets previously belonging to them. so i think ill believe him instead, if cotaldo motta was albanian, i would believe a word coming out his mouth, but he isnt, he is one of italys top prosecutors. your guy however, sees only italian organized crime because thats the sector he has been put in to combat. he does no real research on albanians, face it, albanian criminals are so extreme that they even push the italians out of north italy in rackets. thats got to be eating your lungs as we speak...

I agree that Italian and Albanian groups work together in many instances. The Italians work with most major crime groups around the world to some extent or another. And while Albanians certainly have a well deserved reputation for violence, your claim that Albanians "are notorious for disrespecting Italians" is bogus. You have exactly two cases to support this - the gun pulled on the mafioso's son in Italy and the Rudaj gang in New York.
joe lika frequently expressed his hatred of italians in public, but he was so violent the italians just steered clear of him because they knew that joe lika would have took out a $500,000 contract on john gotti himself if he disrespected lika. rudaj was one, the albanians in north italy is two, the geneovese captain expressing his hate towards albanians is three, albanians pulling out machine guns on family of the mafia in italy is four. need i say more? although albanians are usually connected to italians in organized crime because of their cultural ties, the italians know the albanians are to be treated with the same respect italians would show each other, or else.... KABLAMOOOO lmaooo, that was a little immature i admit it.

What Albanians have been known to do in New York? What is that? You're making a generalized claim with nothing to support it. This whole idea of Albanians "pushing aside the Italians" came from only one place - the Rudaj gang. Nothing else. But you keep making it seem like the Rudaj gang was a general trend. I'll ask you yet again, name one other instance where any Albanian group has taken on the LCN in New York. Or anywhere else in the U.S. for that matter. As in the past, I know I won't get an answer because you don't have one. All you have are baseless claims.
rudaj was not a trend in albanian oc in new york, albanian ever since the later 1990s have been forming their own groups. rudaj was just an example of what an albanian group will do to italians if they get in their way, no albanian criminal is any different then rudaj except for the fact that they dont operate with too many outsiders and speak albanian all the time.
As for the Genovese captain, it's obvious that he recognized that Albanians are extremely violent and can be hard to deal with. That's exactly why he said "you have to kill them." He was basically saying, in the event of a dispute with an Albanian, you have to kill them before they kill you.
well this i can agree with. see, now you are starting to make sense, the genovese captain was saying that when engaged in a severe argument/disagreement/encounter with albanian criminals you better kill them before they kill you. that is what i said from the start, but you have funny ways of making it seem you think that this guy goes around just killing albanians left and right. that is not the case and its not even sure if he killed even one, if he did, he would of went on to state an encounter he had and would have arrested for the murder of whoever he killed like the rest of people who get caught on tape stating a murder.

The only thing that is laughable is that you think the Albanians can push the Italians around in Italy. Only you, and the article which you found on a balkan forum, would make such a claim. True, Milan is not in Southern Italy, where the Italian syndicates are most entrenched but it is still Italy. And the Italian groups are in overall control.

your such a joke, that wasent from a balkan forum you idiot. you know very well that it was an official and reliable article. you see what i mean by the way you downsize my sources and everything i say, this is a prime example. i hope everyone sees this.the italian groups control what they can, they dont control every single crime group operating in italy no matter how much u like to believe so. they dont tax the people who are in no connection to them. especially the albainan groups.

Exactly. It is not known. All that is known is that he has had one Albanian bodyguard. But you talk as if that's a big deal, when he was just one of many Albanians that work for the LCN in some form.
it is a big deal that the italian mafia has lost that much of its resources, how can junior gotti trust an albainan with his life? honestly i know for a fact just by albanian mentality that is a group of armed men came after junior gotti while the albanian was protection him he would just let them go through, no way he would risk his life for junior gotti. it just shows that the italian mafia does not have the resources to protect itself like they used to. that is why rudaj was able to go against the gambinos and nothing was done about it.

Here are some associates of the Genovese and Gambino families, mostly involved in the waterfront and garbage industries, that are every bit as big or bigger than Mustafa.

Genovese family - Vincent "Jimmy" Vigliotti, Frank "Frankie V.A." Alloca, Angelo Ponte, Phil Baretti, Henry "Eddie Avon" Tamily, Joseph "Joe the Old Man" Virzi, Harld Dagget, Arthur Coffey, Andrew Gigante.

Gambino family - Joseph "Joe the German" Watts, Francis "Buddy" Leahy, Patrick "Patty Marangi" Pacoraro, Michael "Mikey 5 Brothers" D'Ambrosio

your an idiot, none of those clowns can match zef mustafa you moron, the guy made $20 million off one scam alone, your seriously in denial, anything and i mean anything to lower albanian in anyway you can. who is bigger out of those clowns? angelo ponte? who started crying uncontrollably in court when he pleaded guilty? or some of those other names who didnt even show up on google?

You are the one with the problem. I can give evidence that documents the Gambino family's various operations in numerous states. All you have in response is this Albanian drug dealer or that Albanian drug dealer who "could" be bigger than any LCN family in the country. As usual, you're just going off pure assumptions based on what you want to believe. You have no real proof of what you say. It's just your personal Albanian Mafia wet dream put down in words.
he ''could be'' because all we know is that he is a main source for afghan heroin in the united states which accounts for 14% of the heroin supply as of 2007 in america. so depending on how much hes brining in has alot to do with it. either way he is still a significant source in the albanian organized crime world. heroin makes alot of money, me personally, i have no doubt daut kadriovski is alot more powerful then any of the five families, i mean heroin is a hugggggge money maker, and daut kadriovski has contacts in heroin that italians only jack off to of having. he is a known associate of the five families as well. he probably supplier those guinea bastards.
No one agrees with me? You really are an idiot. Everyone who has weighed in on our arguments at one time or another has come down on my side. Even Ronnie did eventually after he realized how full of shit you are. It's you nobody agrees with. It's you who everyone argues with. But natuarally you refuse to acknowledge this because you're a gutless coward.
first of all, i dont know who this ronnie guy is, i dont remember him. anyway everyone argues with me because everyone is filled with pride in their ethnicity. look at vostok sila, i say a true and documented fact about the russians and he goes off starting to insult albanians and saying the albanians criminals aint shit, if i say the albanians are the most powerful criminals in greece, faciulina gets mad and says albanians are chickenthieves, who else argues with me? were the only posters on here... so its me against you and then those other two who dont even study their own ethnic organized criminals. i mean vostok and faciulina only respond when italians or russians are talked about and they dont even know half of what i do about their own criminals. so stop using this against me because i dont really care, i dont want to be on good sides with any of you cuz i dont know you, fuckin moron, i cant believe what you say sometimes, its just too stupid.

You need to quit citing the entire Albanian population in a given city as if most of them are invovled in organized crime. I know you like to think that, what with them having the "mafia gene" and all, but it's not true. And you simply going on assumption (surprise!) that because Albanians are the second biggest dealers in marijuana and ecstasy, they are "more powerful" than the Detroit mob. Like I said before, there is just not enough evidence to make such a claim. Even you admit not a lot is known about the Albanians. But you read a few stats on Albanians and immediately claim Albanian supremacy. And for the record, the "Detroit Partnership" is an old name for the Detroit mob. Quit reading Wikipedia.
i cite the albanian population in a city because a percentage of them will turn to crime. 120,000 albanians in one city results in alot of albainan criminals in that city, that is why the albanians are the top OC outfit there. i dont go on assumption, supplying marijuana and X more then anyone else except the chinese is a huge thing, being leading traffickers of humans in the detroit river is a big thing, when you have police captains in almost all the townships saying WE HAVE FAILED TO INFILTRATE THEM, its a big things, i hope you dont think that the albanians dont exceed the italians in detroit because you would prove your self very ignorant and biased.

I have a list of every single made member of La Cosa Nostra who has officially flipped, beginning with Joseph Valachi in 1963 to the present day. That's not counting made guys who have been secret informants. The number of made members who have officially turned is a little less than 100. Nevertheless, a New York LCN family could have dozens of rats. Any one of them is still more powerful and more stable than any Albanian group. And that must just eat you up. You probably lose sleep over it. Pacing back and forth in your room with the Alex Rudaj poster on the wall, sipping Pepto Bismol all night.

like i said, the albanians mafia is huge, but no members are posted up on the internet because we arent dumb fucks, you have people lik daut kadriovski bringing in kilos of heroin who was one of the top traffickers IN EUROPE! you have guys who helped frederik set up that boat trip with $400 million worht of coke inside, the albanians are in the shadows, look at lulzim kupi, his brother is a boss of an albanian outfit, agents came and interviewed him when he was in county jail to dig up anything on that particular outfit or to turn him rat, but we dont even know who lulzim kupis brothers name is. zef mustafa organized a heroin pipeline from europe to canada to american through albanian communities but we dont know whose involved in it. police have failed to infiltrate the albanians, but you are convinced that they are shit, maybe its that they have nothing on them?? the bronx is a huge money laundering place for the albanians they own 33% of the buildings there and 35% of the pizzerias. the italians are all documented, every single one of them. that is why they seem so big, they do make money but they are nothing muscle wise. washed up, just a bunch of fat old guys talking about their retirement.

This association isn't unique to Albanians. The Russians have the same thing. As do the Italians back in Sicily and Italy.
no the russians do not have the same thing, a russian construction worker is not going to be in the same isolated club as an albanian boss just because they come from the same region back home. russias population is very big, people could be from the same city and not know them or anyone that knows them or their family. yes, the italians do work that way in sicily and italby but they go off and create ranks amongst themselves and call themselves a name. only in the albanian world is the line between albanian gangsters and albanian people that thin. because lik i said before, we dont view them as gangsters, we view them as smart people able to get around the government.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension junior. Maybe think about staying back a grade. I didn't compare the Albanian mob to the Westies. I said that the LCN has used Albanians the same way it used the Westies, as well as other ethnic groups before.
stay back a grade? i skipped a grade... but you wouldnt know anythign about that cause your a dumb piece of shit loser whose 33 and still has no family/life. the italians give money to people capable to doing things they cant. what is some fat rich mobster gonna do to some irish 25 year old who wont pay? go down there and have dinner with him? hell give $5000 to some albanian to go there and shove a pool stick up his ass, which is easy money for an albanian :)

Your claim is still bogus. There is no evidence to suggest that Albanians are the "main assassins" or "top bodyguards" or "top associates" of the Gambino family. Just more hype from you.

hahahahah how is it bogus? the top associate [zef mustafa], top bodyguard, juniors bodyguard. top assassins, well i have no evidence of that but through my reading of italian organized crime, especially of the gambinos, alot of them are albanian. they have all of those albanians in the bronx ready to do whatever, an extra $5000 on the side for roughing someone up, thousands of albanians in new york are ready to do that just present them with the option. zef mustafa is a big mediator between the gambinos and the albanians in the bronx, is a hit is needed, they go to zef who goes to the bronx, a beating is needed, they go to zef who goes to the bronx. the gambinos need to give themselves a beating? they go to zef who goes to alex rudaj HAHAHAHAH.

LOL! There you go again. Your whole reasoning is based on what "could be." I go by what an indictment actually says. Ya know, the actual FACTS. If you don't like what the FACTS say, you just make believe what "could be." An indictment lists some Albanians as being involved with an LCN crew in a home invasion robbery. You automatically assume that it was the Albanians who "spear headed" the activity. You read about Zev Mustafa, who works for the Locascio crew, and you immediately claim that he is bigger than the Mafia members he works for.
no see, this is where your stupidity shines, i never said its gauranteed that the albanians spearheaded every operation they are indicted alongside the italians with, i said it could be. you said before that albanians are doing the grunt work in the indictments, i said, how the fcuk do you know, they could be spear heading the thing. now you turn that around on me and say i immiediatly assume that albainans are on top of all those indictments, is this serious how u make an argument?

i never said zef is bigger then the the locascio crew. and how does he work for them? he works with them... in what way does he work for them? because he drove frank loscasicio (who he claimed was the closest thing he has to a father)? he doesnt drive him anymore, in his early days, he did contract hits for the gambinos, now, he is an equal partner with his gambino associates. he also serves as a mediator for the italians to the albanians in the bronx, mostly because they are too scared to deal with albanians themselves, they need to send zef [who scares most of his italian wiseguy friends according to a rat who testified in court] to handle other people the italians are scared of. :) peace

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 3rd, 2008, 4:29 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:i remember that article, he didnt touch the clubs in the bronx because he south business ventures in astoria, where its more profitable. why did rudaj beat the hell out of made men? answer me that.
You are just assuming Rudaj didn't touch any clubs because he had "business ventures." Just one more assumption you've pulled out of your ass. Isn't it interesting how Rudaj went after two Greek clubs, not any ones directly run by the LCN, and only after the LCN was weakened in that area due to prosecutions.

All of the specific documented cases, including in the indictments, related to the Rudaj guys attacking associates. The Bonanno associate. The Greek associates at Stamatis and Soccer Fever. Now it seems from some FBI statements, and at least one report I read, that there were occassions where they physically attacked made members, though no specific names have ever been mentioned. In any event, it shows that the Rudaj guys were brazen to challenge the LCN. But they weren't the first and won't be the last. The Rudaj gang was nothing special.
because it did, here you have a smaller but much more violent and motivated albanian group disrespecting and taking over operations belonging to the gambinos, when they tried to retaliate, the tables turned in favor of the albanians. now to anyone close to the organized crime world, they seen it as like: hey what the fcuk? look at this, alex rudaj is going against the gambinos???
A much smaller Albanian group? What happened to the Rudaj organization being a "sixth family?" You keep trying to make more of the Rudaj gang's exploits than what they were. Other groups have tried to go against the LCN before. Though rare, this was nothing new. And as has been pointed out to you so many times, how long did the Rudaj gang last? Where are they now?
okay lets see, my statement of the albanians pushing the ndrangheta out of prositution in north italy comes from cotaldo motta, who has done the most investigating on the albanian mob then anyone else in italy. he said what i keep repeating so why do you come on here and starte insulting me about my characteristics and loyalty i have to my ethinicity over what cotaldo motta said? this is what i find funny, then you say you have common sense on your side, you have a dcik in your mouth on your side.
Unit Chief Lucio Di Pietro of the Direzione Nazionale Antimafia is going to know as much or more than anyone about organized crime in Italy, including both the Italians and Albanians. You simply choose to ignore a high level Italian law enforcement official because what he says you don't want to be true.
the italians do work with albanian syndicates in albania yes, but they hold no operations in albania themselves independently like the albanians do in italy. there is not a single italian in albania operating himself there. the italian mafias operations in albania include the albanians holding drugs for them there as a jump off point to eastern europe such as cigarettes.
I never said the Italians operate in Albania independently. You don't have any Italians immigrating to Albania like you have Albanians immigrating to Italy. The Italians operate in conjunction with Albanians in Albania. In Italy, there are Albanians that operate in conjunction with the Italians as partners. But there are also Albanians that operate independently. However, to do so, they have to pay for the right to do so.
your srouce says the italians will wipe them out, but look at this, you have over 400,000 albainans coming into italy making all of that trouble and practically every italian in italy hates albanians as people because they are in such large numbers and you have a guy who says that. i mean you see faciulina saying italians tax albainans in tirana.
What does 400,000 Albanians in Italy have to do with anything? There are over 56 million Italians. But the general population of either group has nothing to do with it. I haven't seen any hard numbers of Albanian groups in Italy but they are obviously going to be nowhere near the combined membership of 20,000 to 25,000 of the four major Italian syndicates, plus as many as ten times as many affiliates. Albanian groups are obviously brazen and violent in Italy, as they are elsewhere, but they are in no position to dictate the terms to the Italians in Italy, let alone push them out of their own rackets or refuse to pay a percentage of their profits.

I don't remember seeing Faciulina saying the Italians tax the Albanians in Tirana, but if he did he's full of shit. His claim that the Italians could tax the Albanians in their own capital is as ridiculous as your claims about the Albanians in Italy. Both of you are two peas in a pod.
but cotaldo motta who is italian as well and has done more research and investigation on the albanians in italy then anyone else has soemthing diffeent to say. he says that the albainans challenged the italians in north italy and pushed them out of rackets previously belonging to them. so i think ill believe him instead, if cotaldo motta was albanian, i would believe a word coming out his mouth, but he isnt, he is one of italys top prosecutors. your guy however, sees only italian organized crime because thats the sector he has been put in to combat. he does no real research on albanians, face it, albanian criminals are so extreme that they even push the italians out of north italy in rackets. thats got to be eating your lungs as we speak...
You choose to believe Motta because it's what you want to hear. You choose to ignore Di Pietro (a high ranking law enforcement officer) because it's not what you want to hear. Between the two, Di Pietro is going to have more credibility because of his position. And like I said, there is also common sense that says Albanian immigrants would not be capable of pushing the Italian syndicates out of their own operations in their own country. But, of course, you are not known for having much common sense.
joe lika frequently expressed his hatred of italians in public, but he was so violent the italians just steered clear of him because they knew that joe lika would have took out a $500,000 contract on john gotti himself if he disrespected lika. rudaj was one, the albanians in north italy is two, the geneovese captain expressing his hate towards albanians is three, albanians pulling out machine guns on family of the mafia in italy is four. need i say more? although albanians are usually connected to italians in organized crime because of their cultural ties, the italians know the albanians are to be treated with the same respect italians would show each other, or else.... KABLAMOOOO lmaooo, that was a little immature i admit it.
You are making these generalized claims of which there is no evidence for. So what if Lika expressed his hatred of Italians in public? That counts as an example of the Albanians taking on the LCN? How do you know the Italians steered clear of him? Take out a $500,000 contract on Gotti? You mean like the one he took out on Giuliani but never fulfilled? Anyone can "take out" contracts on anybody. But it doesn't mean shit unless it is carried out. Another stupid example from you.

Rudaj is one example. A big whopping one in America. The pulling the gun on a mafioso's son in Italy is another. A big whopping one in Italy. The Albanians pushing the Italians out of prostitution in Northern Italy is not true so that doesn't count. The Genovese captain's comments show that Albanians can be a problem but not the level of threat you imagine.
rudaj was not a trend in albanian oc in new york, albanian ever since the later 1990s have been forming their own groups. rudaj was just an example of what an albanian group will do to italians if they get in their way, no albanian criminal is any different then rudaj except for the fact that they dont operate with too many outsiders and speak albanian all the time.
Yes, Albanians have been forming their own groups. But if they were as big a threat to the LCN as you claim, and as close to displacing the LCN as the new "kingpins of crime," surely there would be more examples of them taking on the LCN besides the Rudaj gang. And yet there aren't. The Rudaj gang was an isolated incident. Colletti was mad about being thrown to the curb by the Gambinos. He teamed up with Rudaj in their own effort to become a "sixth family," as ludicrous as that was. Their organization never amounted to more than a few dozen people at most. You always say there are more powerful Albanian groups in the U.S. than the Rudaj gang. If so, why haven't they tried to move in on the LCN's operations?
well this i can agree with. see, now you are starting to make sense, the genovese captain was saying that when engaged in a severe argument/disagreement/encounter with albanian criminals you better kill them before they kill you. that is what i said from the start, but you have funny ways of making it seem you think that this guy goes around just killing albanians left and right. that is not the case and its not even sure if he killed even one, if he did, he would of went on to state an encounter he had and would have arrested for the murder of whoever he killed like the rest of people who get caught on tape stating a murder.
I never said the Genovese captain or any other mafioso goes around "killing Albanians left and right." That's what you interpreted me as saying because you are defensive, paranoid, and can only argue against made up statements you attribute to me. I said that from the taped conversation of the Genovese captain, it seems like he may have had to kill an Albanian over a dispute and that is by no means impossible. But from the start you have acted like that is a certain impossiblity because nobody would dare kill an Albanian because all his family members would retaliate crying because of the Kanun.
your such a joke, that wasent from a balkan forum you idiot. you know very well that it was an official and reliable article. you see what i mean by the way you downsize my sources and everything i say, this is a prime example. i hope everyone sees this.the italian groups control what they can, they dont control every single crime group operating in italy no matter how much u like to believe so. they dont tax the people who are in no connection to them. especially the albainan groups.
I've already said that the Italian syndicates are not going to control every two bit crook in Italy. If some mope steals an apple from a local vendor, the Mafia isn't going to ask for half of it. But any independent criminal operations of substantial size pay for the right to operate. Including those run by Albanians. If an independent Albanian group is selling drugs in Italy, they pay. If an independent Albanian group is running guns in Italy, they pay. If an independent Albanian group in Italy is in the sex trade, they pay.
it is a big deal that the italian mafia has lost that much of its resources, how can junior gotti trust an albainan with his life? honestly i know for a fact just by albanian mentality that is a group of armed men came after junior gotti while the albanian was protection him he would just let them go through, no way he would risk his life for junior gotti. it just shows that the italian mafia does not have the resources to protect itself like they used to. that is why rudaj was able to go against the gambinos and nothing was done about it.
Again, just more assumptions from you. You claim the LCN doesn't have the resources anymore. Then why have there been various Itailans (both members and associates) indicted in recent years for murder, assault, kidnapping, etc? So what if Gotti Jr. had an Albanian bodyguard? You shouldn't read more into that then there is. Back in the 1960's, Colombo soldier Joey Gallo had black bodyguards. So what? The Gambinos and Luccheses weren't willing to go to war with the Rudaj organization because it wasn't worth it. A couple Greek clubs in Queens weren't worth whatever killings or indictments would result from fighting over them. In a war, the Rudaj gang would have been able to do damage to an LCN family in New York but you can't actually think they would ultimately win.
your an idiot, none of those clowns can match zef mustafa you moron, the guy made $20 million off one scam alone, your seriously in denial, anything and i mean anything to lower albanian in anyway you can. who is bigger out of those clowns? angelo ponte? who started crying uncontrollably in court when he pleaded guilty? or some of those other names who didnt even show up on google?
Exactly. The only information you have is what you can dig up on Google. If you can't find it there, you have no idea about it. Angelo Ponte was the biggest associate of the Genovese family in the Mafia's $500 million a year garbage rackets. Some of the other guys I listed are major officials of the International Longshoresmen Association. Yes, Mustafa made millions off the phone and internet scams run by the Locascio crew. There have been other associates who have made millions off the mob's gas tax evasion scams, windows installation scams, pump and dump stock scams, health care fraud scams, phone card fraud scams. and so on.
he ''could be'' because all we know is that he is a main source for afghan heroin in the united states which accounts for 14% of the heroin supply as of 2007 in america. so depending on how much hes brining in has alot to do with it. either way he is still a significant source in the albanian organized crime world. heroin makes alot of money, me personally, i have no doubt daut kadriovski is alot more powerful then any of the five families, i mean heroin is a hugggggge money maker, and daut kadriovski has contacts in heroin that italians only jack off to of having. he is a known associate of the five families as well. he probably supplier those guinea bastards.

Throwing your assumptions aside, all we know is that 14% of the heroin coming into the U.S. was coming from the Middle East as of 2007. We have no idea how much of that is from one or all Albanian drug traffickers. And so, once again, without any specific evidence you resort to just making assumptions. Leave it to you to claim that Kadriovski is "a lot more powerful" than an entire LCN family in New York.
first of all, i dont know who this ronnie guy is, i dont remember him. anyway everyone argues with me because everyone is filled with pride in their ethnicity. look at vostok sila, i say a true and documented fact about the russians and he goes off starting to insult albanians and saying the albanians criminals aint shit, if i say the albanians are the most powerful criminals in greece, faciulina gets mad and says albanians are chickenthieves, who else argues with me? were the only posters on here... so its me against you and then those other two who dont even study their own ethnic organized criminals. i mean vostok and faciulina only respond when italians or russians are talked about and they dont even know half of what i do about their own criminals. so stop using this against me because i dont really care, i dont want to be on good sides with any of you because i dont know you, fuckin moron, i cant believe what you say sometimes, its just too stupid.
Ronnie disagreed with you when you were going under the name JohnnyRed. I know you remember him. TeeKay also knows you are full of shit. I agree that Faciulina hypes the Italians, just as you do the Albanians. You are both full of shit most of the time. As for Vostok Sila, he has been correct in saying that the Russians are more powerful than the Albanians in both Europe and New York. Leave it to me, who is of English descent, to be the only one here who is capable of being objective.
i cite the albanian population in a city because a percentage of them will turn to crime. 120,000 albanians in one city results in alot of albainan criminals in that city, that is why the albanians are the top OC outfit there. i dont go on assumption, supplying marijuana and X more then anyone else except the chinese is a huge thing, being leading traffickers of humans in the detroit river is a big thing, when you have police captains in almost all the townships saying WE HAVE FAILED TO INFILTRATE THEM, its a big things, i hope you dont think that the albanians dont exceed the italians in detroit because you would prove your self very ignorant and biased.
A certain percentage of any population is going to turn to crime. But you have no idea what percentage of Albanians that will be unless you choose to make a figure up. Being the second biggest traffickers in Detroit of marijuana and ecstasy is a big thing but it's not enough evidence to make the claim that Albanian groups there are necessarily "more powerful" than the LCN or anyone else.
like i said, the albanians mafia is huge, but no members are posted up on the internet because we arent dumb fucks, you have people lik daut kadriovski bringing in kilos of heroin who was one of the top traffickers IN EUROPE! you have guys who helped frederik set up that boat trip with $400 million worht of coke inside, the albanians are in the shadows, look at lulzim kupi, his brother is a boss of an albanian outfit, agents came and interviewed him when he was in county jail to dig up anything on that particular outfit or to turn him rat, but we dont even know who lulzim kupis brothers name is. zef mustafa organized a heroin pipeline from europe to canada to american through albanian communities but we dont know whose involved in it. police have failed to infiltrate the albanians, but you are convinced that they are shit, maybe its that they have nothing on them?? the bronx is a huge money laundering place for the albanians they own 33% of the buildings there and 35% of the pizzerias. the italians are all documented, every single one of them. that is why they seem so big, they do make money but they are nothing muscle wise. washed up, just a bunch of fat old guys talking about their retirement.
I've never said the Albanians were shit. They are major players in Europe, behind only the Italians and Russians. They are also a growing and significant OC threat in the U.S. but still not as big as many other gruops. Certainly nowhere near to becoming the new "kingpins of U.S. crime" as you like to think.
no the russians do not have the same thing, a russian construction worker is not going to be in the same isolated club as an albanian boss just because they come from the same region back home. russias population is very big, people could be from the same city and not know them or anyone that knows them or their family. yes, the italians do work that way in sicily and italby but they go off and create ranks amongst themselves and call themselves a name. only in the albanian world is the line between albanian gangsters and albanian people that thin. because lik i said before, we dont view them as gangsters, we view them as smart people able to get around the government.
You apparently know nothing about Russian organized crime. There are very thin lines between what one would call a Russian mobster and what one would call a corrupt Russian businessman or politician.
stay back a grade? i skipped a grade... but you wouldnt know anythign about that cause your a dumb piece of shit loser whose 33 and still has no family/life. the italians give money to people capable to doing things they cant. what is some fat rich mobster gonna do to some irish 25 year old who wont pay? go down there and have dinner with him? hell give $5000 to some albanian to go there and shove a pool stick up his ass, which is easy money for an albanian :)
I think you skipping a grade may have been a mistake because your reading comprehension is severely lacking. Why do you keep coming up with this number 33? I'm 30. 33 is your IQ. You have this idea that all Italian mafiosi are fat 70 year olds. The truth is, they have plenty of younger members and associates who do their enforcement work in addition to whatever other groups they employ. Vincent Gigante was old and walked around in his bathrobe. Are you saying he didn't have any power to enforce his edicts? The LCN employs other groups to do heavy work because they are in a position to do so, not because they can't do it themselves.
hahahahah how is it bogus? the top associate [zef mustafa], top bodyguard, juniors bodyguard. top assassins, well i have no evidence of that but through my reading of italian organized crime, especially of the gambinos, alot of them are albanian. they have all of those albanians in the bronx ready to do whatever, an extra $5000 on the side for roughing someone up, thousands of albanians in new york are ready to do that just present them with the option. zef mustafa is a big mediator between the gambinos and the albanians in the bronx, is a hit is needed, they go to zef who goes to the bronx, a beating is needed, they go to zef who goes to the bronx. the gambinos need to give themselves a beating? they go to zef who goes to alex rudaj HAHAHAHAH.
Mustafa is one top level associate of the Gambino family. One of Gotti Junior's bodyguards was Albanian. You keep taking a few cases here and there and blowing it up to these big claims you can't support. Yes, the Gambinos and other LCN families in New York use Albanians in enforcement work. But that isn't evidence that they are their "main assassins." That's just more bogus claims from you. Yes, Mustafa has been an intermediary between the LCN and Albanians in the Bronx. But that doesn't mean he is the only guy they can go to if they need someone hit or beaten up. And nobody will be approaching Rudaj. He's rotting away in a prison cell.
no see, this is where your stupidity shines, i never said its gauranteed that the albanians spearheaded every operation they are indicted alongside the italians with, i said it could be. you said before that albanians are doing the grunt work in the indictments, i said, how the fcuk do you know, they could be spear heading the thing. now you turn that around on me and say i immiediatly assume that albainans are on top of all those indictments, is this serious how u make an argument?
You need to quit going by what "could be." Hell, a lot of things "could be." What matters is what the available evidence says. And in the majority of LCN indictments that have included Albanians as defendants, it has involved cases such as beatings, murders, burglaries, home invasion robberies, etc. More often then not, the head defendant in these cases have been an LCN captain who was overseeing a crew of which the Albanians were associates of.
i never said zef is bigger then the the locascio crew. and how does he work for them? he works with them... in what way does he work for them? because he drove frank loscasicio (who he claimed was the closest thing he has to a father)? he doesnt drive him anymore, in his early days, he did contract hits for the gambinos, now, he is an equal partner with his gambino associates. he also serves as a mediator for the italians to the albanians in the bronx, mostly because they are too scared to deal with albanians themselves, they need to send zef [who scares most of his italian wiseguy friends according to a rat who testified in court] to handle other people the italians are scared of. :) peace
Mustafa has worked for the Gambino family since the early days when he was Frank Locascio's driver. He now works for Frank's son, Salvatore, who took over the crew. That Mustafa has his own independent operations elsewhere has nothing to do with. Sal Locascio was taped saying that Mustafa does all his "dirty work." The article about Mustafa, which you got from me, says the FBI and informants say Mustafa is a "high level associate" of the Gambinos. He works along side members and other associates like himself in the Locascio crew but there are higher ups in the family that he answers to. He is the go between for the LCN and Albanians for the Gambinos because he is Albanian, not because the Gambinos are "scared" of the Albanians.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 3rd, 2008, 6:45 pm

You are just assuming Rudaj didn't touch any clubs because he had "business ventures." Just one more assumption you've pulled out of your ass. Isn't it interesting how Rudaj went after two Greek clubs, not any ones directly run by the LCN, and only after the LCN was weakened in that area due to prosecutions.

All of the specific documented cases, including in the indictments, related to the Rudaj guys attacking associates. The Bonanno associate. The Greek associates at Stamatis and Soccer Fever. Now it seems from some FBI statements, and at least one report I read, that there were occassions where they physically attacked made members, though no specific names have ever been mentioned. In any event, it shows that the Rudaj guys were brazen to challenge the LCN. But they weren't the first and won't be the last. The Rudaj gang was nothing special.
He beat up made men. That is even worse then taking over one of their clubs. I would consider it worse if someone came and beat me up then someone shutting down my club and taking it over. I could simply call the police and have that entire crew arrested for a while if he did that. But if he hit me, I would have to retaliate by my own means. What are you trying to say? That Alex Rudaj was scared to touch those clubs?
A much smaller Albanian group? What happened to the Rudaj organization being a "sixth family?" You keep trying to make more of the Rudaj gang's exploits than what they were. Other groups have tried to go against the LCN before. Though rare, this was nothing new. And as has been pointed out to you so many times, how long did the Rudaj gang last? Where are they now?
Sixth family? WTF? When did I say that? The most I have ever said is they match half of the Colombo Crime family which is the weakest, and now you say I called them the sixth family. The FBI called them that, I call him an embarassment to Albanian organized crime because he worked with Italians and Greeks [who are known to be rats, it was a Greek who ratted out Ismail Lika as well].

I dont care how long the Rudaj gang lasted, it doesnt concern me, I am concerned with how severely he challenged your almight LCN. He beat up made men and held the Gambino family boss up at gun point. He had heart.
Unit Chief Lucio Di Pietro of the Direzione Nazionale Antimafia is going to know as much or more than anyone about organized crime in Italy, including both the Italians and Albanians. You simply choose to ignore a high level Italian law enforcement official because what he says you don't want to be true.
Okay I ignore Lucio DiPietro but why do you ignore Cotaldo Motta?
I never said the Italians operate in Albania independently. You don't have any Italians immigrating to Albania like you have Albanians immigrating to Italy. The Italians operate in conjunction with Albanians in Albania. In Italy, there are Albanians that operate in conjunction with the Italians as partners. But there are also Albanians that operate independently. However, to do so, they have to pay for the right to do so.
--No they dont. Independent Albanian crime groups dont pay. The few Albanian groups that do are some of the prostitution gangs. The heroin organization do not pay anyone for using Milan as a stop and distribution point.
What does 400,000 Albanians in Italy have to do with anything? There are over 56 million Italians. But the general population of either group has nothing to do with it. I haven't seen any hard numbers of Albanian groups in Italy but they are obviously going to be nowhere near the combined membership of 20,000 to 25,000 of the four major Italian syndicates, plus as many as ten times as many affiliates. Albanian groups are obviously brazen and violent in Italy, as they are elsewhere, but they are in no position to dictate the terms to the Italians in Italy, let alone push them out of their own rackets or refuse to pay a percentage of their profits.
--Wasent there like 17,000 arrests in Italy for Albanians in one year and 5,313 Albanians were incarcerated in 2001 I think. Now is that 20-25,000 made members count just for Italy alone or the entire world?

--The percentage thing is something we cant agree on. Its silly to keep repeating it. I have Cotaldo Motta saying that the Albanians FORCED and alliance with the Italians and also pushed the Ndrangheta out of prositution in North Italy.
I don't remember seeing Faciulina saying the Italians tax the Albanians in Tirana, but if he did he's full of shit. His claim that the Italians could tax the Albanians in their own capital is as ridiculous as your claims about the Albanians in Italy. Both of you are two peas in a pod.
--Italians taxing the Albanians in Tirana would be taxing the entire Albanian mafia pretty much. Albanians not paying tax to anyone in Milan, a multicultural city is something totally different.
You choose to believe Motta because it's what you want to hear. You choose to ignore Di Pietro (a high ranking law enforcement officer) because it's not what you want to hear. Between the two, Di Pietro is going to have more credibility because of his position. And like I said, there is also common sense that says Albanian immigrants would not be capable of pushing the Italian syndicates out of their own operations in their own country. But, of course, you are not known for having much common sense.
--Now Cotaldo Motta is Italy's top prosecutor, Lucio DiPietro is a unit chief of an entire organization investigating the mob. But according to you Lucio would have more creditability? Why is that? Lucio DiPietro also stated that Albania is growing cocaine now. This is a very false statement. Here I will provide you with where he said it.

"Provided there is strong demand, which there is with drugs in Europe, Italian mafiosi are not concerned about others operating in the same market. In fact, they are pleased to cultivate links with a country that is becoming a Colombia on Europe's back door. As well as the premium hashish and marijuana they are now growing cocaine [in Albania] and we are talking tons not kilos of the stuff," he says.

In my opinion this states that Lucio DiPietro is somewhat ignorant on the Albanian mafia. Cotaldo Motta however, has indentified Albania's top oversea's bosses in Italy. He is very aware of not only Albanian organized crime but of Albanian organized culture as well.

Now Cotaldo Motta stated that the Albanians "pushed Ndrangheta" out of prostitution in North Italy. That does not sound like they are paying them. He also said that the Albanians thirst to control may upset things.

Whatever you want to believe is fine, I have stated my stance on this issue. I have stated my proof as well. You choose not to believe it. If that is right, then say, Cotaldo Motta is wrong and I, thewestside am right.
You are making these generalized claims of which there is no evidence for. So what if Lika expressed his hatred of Italians in public? That counts as an example of the Albanians taking on the LCN? How do you know the Italians steered clear of him? Take out a $500,000 contract on Gotti? You mean like the one he took out on Giuliani but never fulfilled? Anyone can "take out" contracts on anybody. But it doesn't mean shit unless it is carried out. Another stupid example from you.
Ismail Lika stated his hatred against Italians is all I said. I never said he went against them. The Italians steered clear for Ismail Lika. He was too violent, he would blow an entire family away for one insult. I dont blame the Italians for being scared of this guy. Most Albanian criminals as well would be scared of him. He was very extreme, even for an Albanian. His contract stood but the guy he gave the contract to turned out to be a rat. The DEA agent and prosecutor in the case moved out of New York after the case though because of him. Giuliani himself stated that this was the most severe threat to him ever. Ismail Lika was put in a maximum security prison and the judges final words were, "In all my life I have never seen such disreguard for human life".
Rudaj is one example. A big whopping one in America. The pulling the gun on a mafioso's son in Italy is another. A big whopping one in Italy. The Albanians pushing the Italians out of prostitution in Northern Italy is not true so that doesn't count. The Genovese captain's comments show that Albanians can be a problem but not the level of threat you imagine.
Yes they were big events, they symbolized the Albanians violence and attitude in organized crime. The Albanians pushing the Italians out of prostitution did happen according to Cotaldo Motta. The Geneovese captain remark showed what we already knew. If you disrespect or insult and Albanian you should kill him before he kills you if you value your life. Nothing new. As for him killing an Albanian, there is no proof of it. There is no proof of any La Cosa Nostra member killing an Albanian. If there was, you would have rubbed in it my face a long time ago because this is a competition for you.
Yes, Albanians have been forming their own groups. But if they were as big a threat to the LCN as you claim, and as close to displacing the LCN as the new "kingpins of crime," surely there would be more examples of them taking on the LCN besides the Rudaj gang. And yet there aren't. The Rudaj gang was an isolated incident. Colletti was mad about being thrown to the curb by the Gambinos. He teamed up with Rudaj in their own effort to become a "sixth family," as ludicrous as that was. Their organization never amounted to more than a few dozen people at most. You always say there are more powerful Albanian groups in the U.S. than the Rudaj gang. If so, why haven't they tried to move in on the LCN's operations?
Well in some areas the Albanians have exceeded their Italian counterparts. In some they havent. Why was the Rudaj gang trying to be the sixth family ludicrous? If they had gone upon it in the right way, they might have done it. More secrecy and efficency would have been extremely important.

Bigger Albanian bosses in America and Canada havent gone against the Italians because they have no reason to. Why would they intentionally go after Italian gangsters instead of work with them? I think if Italian gangsters provoked any Albanian gangster, he would react. But the point of organized crime is to make money, not to kill each other. Daut Kadriovski is a known associate of the five families. How do you think he made that connection? Probably through his liutenants in the Bronx. He has heroin coming in and got to know them. Why? To make more money for himself. If the Gambino boss told him to go fuck himself [a former European heroin kingpin and financial back of the KLA] what would happen?
I never said the Genovese captain or any other mafioso goes around "killing Albanians left and right." That's what you interpreted me as saying because you are defensive, paranoid, and can only argue against made up statements you attribute to me. I said that from the taped conversation of the Genovese captain, it seems like he may have had to kill an Albanian over a dispute and that is by no means impossible. But from the start you have acted like that is a certain impossiblity because nobody would dare kill an Albanian because all his family members would retaliate crying because of the Kanun.
--You see, now you moan like a bitch that I dont reply to you with reason. But you insult a code which every Albanian takes and follow severely. Even more, funny you expect me you come out with a rational answer after that. Then blame me for not doing so. What I tried to say was this, yes it is VERY possible that an Albanian can die from being shot. Like every other type of people. Albanians have a heart, brain, organs, blood, arms, legs, etc... A gun shot would severely damage his body and cause him to die. I never disagreed with that. You accused of thinking that which is exactly what you accuse me of doing to you. So why would you do it to me? The only think I tried to say is, if he actually had done it, he would have explained. Usually when people are speaking of experience, they tell you how to do it and then tell you a story of them doing it. Anyway, that is not the point. He might have or might not have killed an Albanian criminal. Either way, if the Albanian's family found out that it was this Genovese captain who killed him, he would die. I am not exhagerrating at all. In Albainan society, your an outcast, a loser, a piece of garbage if you dont retaliate. Even if the family has no manpower, they will pay someone to kill the Genovese captain for them. Even if they dont have money, they will borrow as much as possible from all of their friends and family to take out a hit on him. To you, this might seem impossible because you are American. And it seems crazy and totally untrue that a family of normal people would do this but they would. That is, if they knew or found out who killed him.
I've already said that the Italian syndicates are not going to control every two bit crook in Italy. If some mope steals an apple from a local vendor, the Mafia isn't going to ask for half of it. But any independent criminal operations of substantial size pay for the right to operate. Including those run by Albanians. If an independent Albanian group is selling drugs in Italy, they pay. If an independent Albanian group is running guns in Italy, they pay. If an independent Albanian group in Italy is in the sex trade, they pay.
--It is funny how you think this without any evidence. What proof do you have? You sound like a cheesy gangster movie, if they do this, they pay! If they do that, they pay! If they do it there, fuck them, pay us! lol
Again, just more assumptions from you. You claim the LCN doesn't have the resources anymore. Then why have there been various Itailans (both members and associates) indicted in recent years for murder, assault, kidnapping, etc? So what if Gotti Jr. had an Albanian bodyguard? You shouldn't read more into that then there is. Back in the 1960's, Colombo soldier Joey Gallo had black bodyguards. So what? The Gambinos and Luccheses weren't willing to go to war with the Rudaj organization because it wasn't worth it. A couple Greek clubs in Queens weren't worth whatever killings or indictments would result from fighting over them. In a war, the Rudaj gang would have been able to do damage to an LCN family in New York but you can't actually think they would ultimately win.
\

--Thats just it, Joey Gallo was a soldier. He wasent the boss, this is the first time I have ever heard of a boss having a bodyguard of a different ethnicity. My question is, how could he trust him? An Albanian would never pledge that much loyalty to a person outside his family as to take a bullet for him.

Anyway, the Rudajs were ready to do to war, the Gambinos were not. The Gambinos have alot more to lose. They make more money annually and have more members. Rudajs gangs was all people who were strong and capable of violence. The Gambinos have alot of members who arent capable of running. The Rudajs would risk everything because they has far less then the Gambinos. The Gambinos couldnt kill him either because of, yes the Kanun. So they just left it alone. Smartest thing to do, sometimes you just got to walk away.
Exactly. The only information you have is what you can dig up on Google. If you can't find it there, you have no idea about it. Angelo Ponte was the biggest associate of the Genovese family in the Mafia's $500 million a year garbage rackets. Some of the other guys I listed are major officials of the International Longshoresmen Association. Yes, Mustafa made millions off the phone and internet scams run by the Locascio crew. There have been other associates who have made millions off the mob's gas tax evasion scams, windows installation scams, pump and dump stock scams, health care fraud scams, phone card fraud scams. and so on.
I am aware that most of them were officials of the ILA. I looked them all up, most came up. Some didnt at all. And three of them were only to be found on facebook. Either way you have no way of determining that any of them were as powerful or even as rich as Mustafa. You have no evidence of them having a greater networth then Mustafa or anything. You keep in mind only Mustafas part in the internet scam. What about the scams he set up in Europe similar to the ones pulled off here? Or the heroin connection he formed from Europe to Canada to America through Albanian communities and allies. Unless you have an official number for the networth of any of these guys, dont post them up again.
Throwing your assumptions aside, all we know is that 14% of the heroin coming into the U.S. was coming from the Middle East as of 2007. We have no idea how much of that is from one or all Albanian drug traffickers. And so, once again, without any specific evidence you resort to just making assumptions. Leave it to you to claim that Kadriovski is "a lot more powerful" than an entire LCN family in New York.
Well one, 14% rose from like 5% was it in 2006? So there was a significant change. Daut Kadriovski was reported to be one of the main sources for this heroin. For all we know, he could be the one pumping up that number every year but we dont know that so I wont account him for it. However, it is my common sense and belief that Albanians are the dominate traffickers of this heroin because of the role they have in Europe with this heroin. Now Daut Kadriovski accounts for one and probabaly the biggest case of Albanian heroin traffickers in America. Zef Mustafa created his own line. Anton Spaci and his family were known heroin traffickers as well, Ismail Lika brought in $125 million dollars worth of heroin in the timeline of the investigation on him it was said. So it is my prediction and opinion that Albanians are the significant Afghan traffickers in the United States.

Second of all, Daut Kadriovski is not one man. Why you count him as such? Like the Gambinos, Genoveses, Colombos, Lucchese and Bonnanos, he has his own organization. When I read of him relocating to America, he did so because he had family out here. He has liutenants in the Bronx and in Philadelphia so that shows that his organization does not just number himself. Although you make it seem as if he is alone in his own little world. This guy was a chief financier of the KLA. So that means everyone involved in the KLA like Florin Krasniqi [who sent over an entire boeing of high grade weapons from Brooklyn to Kosova] would know about him as well as other KLA criminals.
Ronnie disagreed with you when you were going under the name JohnnyRed. I know you remember him. TeeKay also knows you are full of shit. I agree that Faciulina hypes the Italians, just as you do the Albanians. You are both full of shit most of the time. As for Vostok Sila, he has been correct in saying that the Russians are more powerful than the Albanians in both Europe and New York. Leave it to me, who is of English descent, to be the only one here who is capable of being objective.
No I do not want to leave it to you. The fact that you would even ask shows you see yourself as superior to the rest of us on this forum. The Russians cannot match the Albanians in Europe. In what? Where? Doing what? Explain to me why you think the Russians surpass the Albanians in Europe. Albanians are the dominate heroin traffickers in Europe as well as the second largest traffickers of cocaine. They hold an extremely pivitol position on the arms trade after the Russians and surpass everyone on the human smuggling operations. They are also largely active in car theft, it is estimated that from Milan, a stolen car can make its way to Tirana in eight hours by the Albanian criminals. I turned on the news in Albania this summer, and they showed a blockade in the Greek-Albania border with stolen cars.

Also, I would like to hear of some signficant Russian operations and figures in New York newer then 1996.
A certain percentage of any population is going to turn to crime. But you have no idea what percentage of Albanians that will be unless you choose to make a figure up. Being the second biggest traffickers in Detroit of marijuana and ecstasy is a big thing but it's not enough evidence to make the claim that Albanian groups there are necessarily "more powerful" than the LCN or anyone else.
How isnt it? The Detroit mafia only numbers 30-50. You yourself have stated that it does not number any higher then over 30. I cannot tell you the percentage of Albanians that will turn to crime but I know out of 120,000, more then 30 will turn to crime. That is a given fact. Hamtramck is a suburb of 23,000 and there are several Albanian gangs operating there because a good portion of that 23,000 is Albanian. There, the police have said that they have failed to infiltrate or crackdown on Albainan crime activity.

In the 2000 census, major ancestry groups reported by Hamtramck residents were as follows:

Polish 22.9%[5]
Black or African American 15.1%
Yugoslav-Bosnian 10.5%
Arab (Excluding Iraqi and Lebanese) 8.2%
Asian Indian 5.4%
Ukrainian 3.2%
German 2.9%
Albanian 2.8%
Bangladeshi 2.7%
Irish 2.2%
Italian 1.8%
Russian 1.4%
English 1.1%
French (except Basque) 0.8%
Lebanese 0.7%
Scottish 0.7%
Mexican 0.6%
Pakistani 0.6%
Macedonian 0.5%
Iraqi 0.5%

Now 2.8% of 23,000 is 644 Albanians in Hamtramck. But Albanian criminal activity is visible there according to police sources. I dont want to say that a big percentage of Albanians turn to crime but unfortunantly they do, this generation is a criminal one because of the collapse of communism and the lack of western morals we have because of it. Anyway, simply what I am saying is, the Albainans are large traffickers in Michigan, they are known to operate in various parts of Michigan, police have failed to crackdown on Albanian OC in Michigan [Detroit]. Michigan harbours the second biggest population of Albanians in America as well as the most Albanian criminal activity in America after New York. This is one place I can say without doubt, the Albanians exceed all organized crime groups.
I've never said the Albanians were shit. They are major players in Europe, behind only the Italians and Russians. They are also a growing and significant OC threat in the U.S. but still not as big as many other gruops. Certainly nowhere near to becoming the new "kingpins of U.S. crime" as you like to think.
--Well that is your opinion. The FBI and other sources have different things to say. You were correct about one thing here, the Albanians are on the rise.
You apparently know nothing about Russian organized crime. There are very thin lines between what one would call a Russian mobster and what one would call a corrupt Russian businessman or politician.
--Okay I did not say make a difference between a Russian gangster and a corrupt Russian businessman or politician. Obviously there will be a thin line, they are both corrupt. I mean only in Albanian society is the line so thin between an Albanian gangster and a normal Albanian man because of social division in Albania. During communist and even today, we rely on our family which turns in Fis [clan], clan turns into tribe and tribe turns into region. This is how Albanian society works, so Albanian gangsters have no problem with their best friend working construction for a living because Albanian gangsters do not look at life that way. Evsei Agron started extorting Russians in Brighton Beach big time. He did this because they were scared of him alot. The line is very thick between Evsei Agron and the business owners he taxed in Brighton. An Albanian criminal going around doing that to other Albanian business owners is laughable. You havent seen or heard about it happening have you?
I think you skipping a grade may have been a mistake because your reading comprehension is severely lacking. Why do you keep coming up with this number 33? I'm 30. 33 is your IQ. You have this idea that all Italian mafiosi are fat 70 year olds. The truth is, they have plenty of younger members and associates who do their enforcement work in addition to whatever other groups they employ. Vincent Gigante was old and walked around in his bathrobe. Are you saying he didn't have any power to enforce his edicts? The LCN employs other groups to do heavy work because they are in a position to do so, not because they can't do it themselves.
Well you can believe what you want, it happened. I skipped the 9th grade. Vincent Gigante was a genius. Why are you bringing him in this argument? Yes, the LCN does have young members capable of murder, beatings, etc... but they hire Albanians because of their propensity for violence and strength. I mean do you watch the Sopranos? You remember when Christopher walked into that prostitution place, he stuck the paintbrush in the guys nose for only paying half. Tony told him to go take care of it right this time [meaning more severely]. Tony then decided to let Furio show what hes made of and well... Need I say more? Furio was obviously a better candidate for the job. Just as Albanians are much better candidates for murder, extortion, beatings, enforcement work, etc... then Italians, young or old are.
Mustafa is one top level associate of the Gambino family. One of Gotti Junior's bodyguards was Albanian. You keep taking a few cases here and there and blowing it up to these big claims you can't support. Yes, the Gambinos and other LCN families in New York use Albanians in enforcement work. But that isn't evidence that they are their "main assassins." That's just more bogus claims from you. Yes, Mustafa has been an intermediary between the LCN and Albanians in the Bronx. But that doesn't mean he is the only guy they can go to if they need someone hit or beaten up. And nobody will be approaching Rudaj. He's rotting away in a prison cell.
--Rudaj who was a boss for 11 years is now currently rotting away in a jail cell, yes. Your right, John Gotti who was a boss for 6 years also rotted away in his cell, got beat up by an African America for insulting him, and died in jail. So whats the difference? Except for the getting beat up part.
Mustafa has worked for the Gambino family since the early days when he was Frank Locascio's driver. He now works for Frank's son, Salvatore, who took over the crew. That Mustafa has his own independent operations elsewhere has nothing to do with. Sal Locascio was taped saying that Mustafa does all his "dirty work." The article about Mustafa, which you got from me, says the FBI and informants say Mustafa is a "high level associate" of the Gambinos. He works along side members and other associates like himself in the Locascio crew but there are higher ups in the family that he answers to. He is the go between for the LCN and Albanians for the Gambinos because he is Albanian, not because the Gambinos are "scared" of the Albanians.
--First off, I did not get that article from you. Take that off your mind right now. I read that article a while ago and was the second article I read about him. The first time I heard of him was on kosovo.net. It stated him as a high level and elusive assocate of the Gambino crime family. So I googled his name and that article was the first thing to pop up. Thats how I first read it, not from you.

--Look at you, "He works along side members and other associates like himself in the Locascio crew but there are higher ups in the family that he answers to". Look at the way you say it, you give out mental images of Zef Mustafa on his knees being yelled at by Gambino made men. Those taped conversations also said that even the other wiseguys are scared of Zef Mustafa. Showing that he is an extreme character as well, as many Albanian gangsters are.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 3rd, 2008, 7:34 pm

No they dont. Independent Albanian crime groups dont pay. The few Albanian groups that do are some of the prostitution gangs. The heroin organization do not pay anyone for using Milan as a stop and distribution point.
yes they pay idiot and the heroin in milan is controlled by ndrangheta
Wasent there like 17,000 arrests in Italy for Albanians in one year and 5,313 Albanians were incarcerated in 2001 I think. Now is that 20-25,000 made members count just for Italy alone or the entire world?
ahahahahahahahahah that's proof you know shit of organized crime first this numbers are all fake and out of your ass the romanians and morocons have the larger number of foreign incarcerated today not albanians however second most of albanians arrested in italy are chickenthieves not mobsters it's like i said all the tons of napolitans arrested every day are members of camorra
Yes they were big events, they symbolized the Albanians violence and attitude in organized crime. The Albanians pushing the Italians out of prostitution did happen according to Cotaldo Motta. The Geneovese captain remark showed what we already knew. If you disrespect or insult and Albanian you should kill him before he kills you if you value your life. Nothing new. As for him killing an Albanian, there is no proof of it. There is no proof of any La Cosa Nostra member killing an Albanian. If there was, you would have rubbed in it my face a long time ago because this is a competition for you.
ahahahahahaha what violence and attitude? :D :D :D the albanians kill very little even than other foreign groups like romanians if they were so strong they would kill more not compared to italian mafia who kills hundreds of people of course but at least more than other etnich group they killed maybe 6 men in 20 years in north italy that's just laughable the calabrians in a month kill more than them in 20 years in north italy that's because only a MAD can think they can match ndrangheta in milan the ndrangheta did slaughter even in germany i've never heard any slaughter done by albanians and you have no ANY proof of this the dead are dead and they have names not BS like you find on balkanpeace.com fucking idiot
if i want i post an article of three albanians shot to death by camorra but it's in italian it happened some weeks ago but i'm scared you commit suicide after reading it but if you want i post it ahahahahah just to show everybody like the mafiosi fear the kanunass

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 3rd, 2008, 8:55 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:What are you trying to say? That Alex Rudaj was scared to touch those clubs?
That's exactly what I am saying. If he wasn't, he would have gone after any number of LCN clubs in the Bronx. But he didn't. He went after two Greek clubs in Queens where the Gambino and Lucchese families had been weakened from prosecutions. He and Colletti saw an opening and took it. Afterwards, they were willing to fight to keep what they had, but they were never in a position to take on the LCN where it was strong.
Sixth family? WTF? When did I say that? The most I have ever said is they match half of the Colombo Crime family which is the weakest, and now you say I called them the sixth family. The FBI called them that, I call him an embarassment to Albanian organized crime because he worked with Italians and Greeks [who are known to be rats, it was a Greek who ratted out Ismail Lika as well
You, as both JohnnyRed and AlbaniaUnited, have repeatedly said that the Rudaj organization amounted to a "sixth family." Moreover, you've posted the comment made by one FBI official enough times to show that you believe it. The Rudaj organization did not match half of the Colombo family. As I've said over and over again, it was more the size of a single large LCN crew.
I dont care how long the Rudaj gang lasted, it doesnt concern me, I am concerned with how severely he challenged your almight LCN. He beat up made men and held the Gambino family boss up at gun point. He had heart.
What really matters is how long a group lasts. What the Rudaj gang did would mean more if they were still around. Or if other Albanian groups had followed in their footsteps. Yes, Rudaj had heart. He and Colletti were definitely ballsy. But they were just the latest of many groups who tried to take on the LCN in one form or another but didn't last.
Okay I ignore Lucio DiPietro but why do you ignore Cotaldo Motta?
I don't ignore Cotaldo Motta. Like any official, I take what he has said into consideration. But his claim that the Albanians "forced" the Italians out of the prostitution rackets in Italy is an overstatment, much like his claim that Albanians are "taking control" of organized crime on both sides of the Adriatic.
No they dont. Independent Albanian crime groups dont pay. The few Albanian groups that do are some of the prostitution gangs. The heroin organization do not pay anyone for using Milan as a stop and distribution point.
I'll say this once more. When it comes to Albanians or any other group operating in Italy, they are either working as partners with the Italians (in which case they share the profits) or they pay to operate if they do so independently.
Wasent there like 17,000 arrests in Italy for Albanians in one year and 5,313 Albanians were incarcerated in 2001 I think. Now is that 20-25,000 made members count just for Italy alone or the entire world?
Once again you are lumping all Albanian arrests in with Albanian organized crime. I can't comment on how much of those were related to Albanian OC because there aren't the facts to do so. 20,000 to 25,000 members of the four major Italian syndicates around the world. But obviously a good portion of those are in Italy itself, which is far more than however many Albanian mobsters there are, to say nothing of the Italian Mafia's thousands of more affiliates.
Italians taxing the Albanians in Tirana would be taxing the entire Albanian mafia pretty much. Albanians not paying tax to anyone in Milan, a multicultural city is something totally different.
It's pretty much the same thing. Milan may be in the north, but it is still Italy. And the Italian syndicates are have been there for much longer, are far more entrenched, and far more powerful than the Albanians are any other foreign group.
Now Cotaldo Motta is Italy's top prosecutor, Lucio DiPietro is a unit chief of an entire organization investigating the mob. But according to you Lucio would have more creditability? Why is that? Lucio DiPietro also stated that Albania is growing cocaine now. This is a very false statement. Here I will provide you with where he said it.
The Albanians did attempt to transport coca plants from South America to try and grow cocaine in Albania.
Ismail Lika stated his hatred against Italians is all I said. I never said he went against them. The Italians steered clear for Ismail Lika. He was too violent, he would blow an entire family away for one insult. I dont blame the Italians for being scared of this guy. Most Albanian criminals as well would be scared of him. He was very extreme, even for an Albanian. His contract stood but the guy he gave the contract to turned out to be a rat. The DEA agent and prosecutor in the case moved out of New York after the case though because of him. Giuliani himself stated that this was the most severe threat to him ever. Ismail Lika was put in a maximum security prison and the judges final words were, "In all my life I have never seen such disreguard for human life".
The argument is over what examples you can provide of Albanians going against the Italians. You listed Lika hating Italians, which is a ridiculous example. And I'll ask you again, what evidence do you have that the Italians "steered clear" of him or were "scared" of him. See what I mean? You just make this shit up in order to hype Albanians.
If there was, you would have rubbed in it my face a long time ago because this is a competition for you.
Between the two of us, you are the one with the agenda here. You are the one who has turned this board into a constant pissing match in your desire to boast of Albanian organized crime. Everyone realizes this except you.
Well in some areas the Albanians have exceeded their Italian counterparts. In some they havent. Why was the Rudaj gang trying to be the sixth family ludicrous? If they had gone upon it in the right way, they might have done it. More secrecy and efficency would have been extremely important.
What areas do the Albanians exceed the Italians in? The Rudaj gang trying to be the sixth family was ludicrous because they were never in the position to do so. Even you have to recognize that.
Thats just it, Joey Gallo was a soldier. He wasent the boss, this is the first time I have ever heard of a boss having a bodyguard of a different ethnicity. My question is, how could he trust him? An Albanian would never pledge that much loyalty to a person outside his family as to take a bullet for him.
I don't now how many times I have to say this. The Albanian bodyguard was just one of many that have worked for the Gambinos. And that Gotti chose him shows that he trusted him. That the Albanian wouldn't have protected him is just an assumption by you.
Anyway, the Rudajs were ready to do to war, the Gambinos were not. The Gambinos have alot more to lose. They make more money annually and have more members. Rudajs gangs was all people who were strong and capable of violence. The Gambinos have alot of members who arent capable of running. The Rudajs would risk everything because they has far less then the Gambinos. The Gambinos couldnt kill him either because of, yes the Kanun. So they just left it alone. Smartest thing to do, sometimes you just got to walk away.
I agree with this for the most part. The Gambinos didn't go to war because what they stood to gain wasn't worth what little they had already lost. It's called risk verses reward or cost/benefit analysis. But you keep making it sound as if the Gambinos were scared of the Rudaj gang or didn't have the resources to react when that simply wasnt' the case.
I am aware that most of them were officials of the ILA. I looked them all up, most came up. Some didnt at all. And three of them were only to be found on facebook. Either way you have no way of determining that any of them were as powerful or even as rich as Mustafa. You have no evidence of them having a greater networth then Mustafa or anything. You keep in mind only Mustafas part in the internet scam. What about the scams he set up in Europe similar to the ones pulled off here? Or the heroin connection he formed from Europe to Canada to America through Albanian communities and allies. Unless you have an official number for the networth of any of these guys, dont post them up again.
You are the one making claims about Mustafa without that much information. We know he made millions in the scams he did with the Locascio crew. We know very little about his other scams on the side or the heroin connection he formed.
Well one, 14% rose from like 5% was it in 2006? So there was a significant change. Daut Kadriovski was reported to be one of the main sources for this heroin. For all we know, he could be the one pumping up that number every year but we dont know that so I wont account him for it. However, it is my common sense and belief that Albanians are the dominate traffickers of this heroin because of the role they have in Europe with this heroin. Now Daut Kadriovski accounts for one and probabaly the biggest case of Albanian heroin traffickers in America. Zef Mustafa created his own line. Anton Spaci and his family were known heroin traffickers as well, Ismail Lika brought in $125 million dollars worth of heroin in the timeline of the investigation on him it was said. So it is my prediction and opinion that Albanians are the significant Afghan traffickers in the United States.
If you have to try and make a point by starting with "for all we know," don't bother. Yes, there may be many big time Albanian heroin traffickers in the U.S. But that doesn't support your claim that they or their organizations are more powerful than an New York LCN family.
No I do not want to leave it to you. The fact that you would even ask shows you see yourself as superior to the rest of us on this forum. The Russians cannot match the Albanians in Europe. In what? Where? Doing what? Explain to me why you think the Russians surpass the Albanians in Europe. Albanians are the dominate heroin traffickers in Europe as well as the second largest traffickers of cocaine. They hold an extremely pivitol position on the arms trade after the Russians and surpass everyone on the human smuggling operations. They are also largely active in car theft, it is estimated that from Milan, a stolen car can make its way to Tirana in eight hours by the Albanian criminals. I turned on the news in Albania this summer, and they showed a blockade in the Greek-Albania border with stolen cars.
I have already explained to you how and why both the Italians and Russians surpass the Albanians in Europe. Why must I keep repeating myself again and again with you?

Also, I would like to hear of some signficant Russian operations and figures in New York newer then 1996.
How isnt it? The Detroit mafia only numbers 30-50. You yourself have stated that it does not number any higher then over 30. I cannot tell you the percentage of Albanians that will turn to crime but I know out of 120,000, more then 30 will turn to crime. That is a given fact. Hamtramck is a suburb of 23,000 and there are several Albanian gangs operating there because a good portion of that 23,000 is Albanian. There, the police have said that they have failed to infiltrate or crackdown on Albainan crime activity.
There you go again, lumping any Albanian who has turned to crime in with Albanian organized crime. There may very well be more Albanians involved in organized crime in Detroit, as well as crime in general, but there isn't enough evidence to say that the Albanian groups are "more powerful" than the Detroit family. And as I already explained, while the Detroit family has relatively small numbers, they have many more associates that do much of their work.
Well that is your opinion. The FBI and other sources have different things to say. You were correct about one thing here, the Albanians are on the rise.
What have the FBI and other sources said differently? You know, as well as I, that Albanians are not going to become the new "kingpins" of crime in the U.S. What makes them different from every other group in previous decades this has been said about but it has never happened? Oh yes, I forgot. The Albanians have the "mafia gene."
Well you can believe what you want, it happened. I skipped the 9th grade. Vincent Gigante was a genius. Why are you bringing him in this argument? Yes, the LCN does have young members capable of murder, beatings, etc... but they hire Albanians because of their propensity for violence and strength. I mean do you watch the Sopranos? You remember when Christopher walked into that prostitution place, he stuck the paintbrush in the guys nose for only paying half. Tony told him to go take care of it right this time [meaning more severely]. Tony then decided to let Furio show what hes made of and well... Need I say more? Furio was obviously a better candidate for the job. Just as Albanians are much better candidates for murder, extortion, beatings, enforcement work, etc... then Italians, young or old are.
I bring up Gigante because you keep referring to Italian mafiosi as old, which you seem to use as an argument that they are weak and nothing to fear. Your reasoning is faulty as usual. Yes, Albanians make good enforcers. As I said before, the Italians use them because they are in a position to do so, not because they can't do it themselves.
Rudaj who was a boss for 11 years is now currently rotting away in a jail cell, yes. Your right, John Gotti who was a boss for 6 years also rotted away in his cell, got beat up by an African America for insulting him, and died in jail. So whats the difference? Except for the getting beat up part.
Gotti was one of the worst bosses in LCN history. But do you really have to ask the difference between him and Alex Rudaj? Two different leagues entirely.
Look at you, "He works along side members and other associates like himself in the Locascio crew but there are higher ups in the family that he answers to". Look at the way you say it, you give out mental images of Zef Mustafa on his knees being yelled at by Gambino made men. Those taped conversations also said that even the other wiseguys are scared of Zef Mustafa. Showing that he is an extreme character as well, as many Albanian gangsters are.
You really need to stop putting words in my mouth. I didn't say Mustafa is on his knees being yelled at by Gambino made men. I said there are higher ups in the Gambino family that he answers to. First, directly to his captain Salvatore Locascio. Or while Locascio was in prison, Andy Campos, the crew's acting captain. And above them, the family's administration.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 4th, 2008, 1:12 am

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Also, I would like to hear of some signficant Russian operations and figures in New York newer then 1996.
I find it interesting how you are always able to dig up articles on Albanian organized crime but yet require help when researching any other crime group. It's like I've always said, most of your reading on organized crime is about Albanians because that is what interests you. Comparatively speaking, you research on other crime groups is very little. Hence, your tunnel vision.

Some reports and articles on Russian OC -

http://www.state.nj.us/sci/pdf/ocreport.pdf (starting on page 63)
http://www.state.nj.us/sci/pdf/russian.pdf
http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/jr000247b.pdf
http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/218560.pdf

http://www.state.nj.us/lps/dcj/releases ... rg0828.htm
https://www.nydailynews.com/archives/mo ... d_to_.html
http://www.nypost.com/seven/01242007/ne ... _cohen.htm
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/1999/au ... emartinson
http://www.cdi.org/russia/258-10.cfm

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 4th, 2008, 11:30 am

don't ignore Cotaldo Motta. Like any official, I take what he has said into consideration. But his claim that the Albanians "forced" the Italians out of the prostitution rackets in Italy is an overstatment, much like his claim that Albanians are "taking control" of organized crime on both sides of the Adriatic.
thewestside motta never said this words i found their probably real words on a more serious site than kosovohere.come or balkanpeace.org where albaniaunited took all his sources, these balkan sites are nationalist and tend to make albanian or kosovar mafia very big, of course in italy there are not this bullshitters sites and my post are always very serious... that's what cataldo motta says in 2000, not 2008. although sure they are just phrases of circostances in order to focus on them and not italian mafia in north italy remember that several procurators especially the southern are linked with the mafia in italy, in the reality through the albanian route pass only heroin and arms (only a part of the heroin and arms of course)

Albanian organised crime has become a point of reference for all criminal activity today," he says.

Everything passes via the Albanians. The road for drugs and arms and people...is in
Albanian hands

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/863620.stm

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 4th, 2008, 4:21 pm

Faciulina wrote:thewestside motta never said this words i found their probably real words on a more serious site than kosovohere.come or balkanpeace.org where albaniaunited took all his sources, these balkan sites are nationalist and tend to make albanian or kosovar mafia very big, of course in italy there are not this bullshitters sites and my post are always very serious... that's what cataldo motta says in 2000, not 2008. although sure they are just phrases of circostances in order to focus on them and not italian mafia in north italy remember that several procurators especially the southern are linked with the mafia in italy, in the reality through the albanian route pass only heroin and arms (only a part of the heroin and arms of course)

Albanian organised crime has become a point of reference for all criminal activity today," he says.

Everything passes via the Albanians. The road for drugs and arms and people...is in
Albanian hands

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/863620.stm
Well those quotes above are overstatements to. As I've said so many times, whenever a new group emerges on the scene, both government officials and the media often tend to overstate it's position, at least initially. It's happened in the U.S. many times over the years.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 4th, 2008, 5:36 pm

That's exactly what I am saying. If he wasn't, he would have gone after any number of LCN clubs in the Bronx. But he didn't. He went after two Greek clubs in Queens where the Gambino and Lucchese families had been weakened from prosecutions. He and Colletti saw an opening and took it. Afterwards, they were willing to fight to keep what they had, but they were never in a position to take on the LCN where it was strong.
LMAO, so they were never in a position to take on the LCN where it was strong, um how about pointing a gun at Arnold Squitieri? The Boss of the Gambino Crime Family. Its kind of sad what you say, and what really happened. They beat up made men, but they were never in a position to take on the LCN, I see. Your a bullshitter, a biased bullshitter.
You, as both JohnnyRed and AlbaniaUnited, have repeatedly said that the Rudaj organization amounted to a "sixth family." Moreover, you've posted the comment made by one FBI official enough times to show that you believe it. The Rudaj organization did not match half of the Colombo family. As I've said over and over again, it was more the size of a single large LCN crew.
Your a bullshitter, The FBI wasent impliying that Rudaj was as strong as any crime family. He was implying that they were based, ranked and formed like a crime family, so this must be the sixth. It wasent about force or power. It was about the way the organization was.

Secondly, no LCN crew numbers over thirty people plus associates. Thats just more biased BS from you, you piece of shit.
What really matters is how long a group lasts. What the Rudaj gang did would mean more if they were still around. Or if other Albanian groups had followed in their footsteps. Yes, Rudaj had heart. He and Colletti were definitely ballsy. But they were just the latest of many groups who tried to take on the LCN in one form or another but didn't last.
What other group has "tried to take on the LCN in one form or another but didnt last." Which group has ever challenged the LCN like this? It has never happened. The Albanians were the first.
I don't ignore Cotaldo Motta. Like any official, I take what he has said into consideration. But his claim that the Albanians "forced" the Italians out of the prostitution rackets in Italy is an overstatment, much like his claim that Albanians are "taking control" of organized crime on both sides of the Adriatic.
Well Cotaldo Motta is Italy's top prosecutor So I will take his word over yours. You dont have the right to call me biased and a bullshitter because I repeat what a high ranking official like him says, but you claim you do have the right for some reason. I told you, if you dont agree with what I say, Simply say, "I, westside, claim that Cotaldo Motta is wrong and I am right".
I'll say this once more. When it comes to Albanians or any other group operating in Italy, they are either working as partners with the Italians (in which case they share the profits) or they pay to operate if they do so independently.
Nope. Simply not true. The Albanians dont pay anything. They forced their way in. They took over prositution from the Ndrangheta in North Italy.
Once again you are lumping all Albanian arrests in with Albanian organized crime. I can't comment on how much of those were related to Albanian OC because there aren't the facts to do so. 20,000 to 25,000 members of the four major Italian syndicates around the world. But obviously a good portion of those are in Italy itself, which is far more than however many Albanian mobsters there are, to say nothing of the Italian Mafia's thousands of more affiliates.
Well the Albanians each have affiliates as well. I dont claim that the Albanians would number more criminals in Italy but they are in huge numbers there.
It's pretty much the same thing. Milan may be in the north, but it is still Italy. And the Italian syndicates are have been there for much longer, are far more entrenched, and far more powerful than the Albanians are any other foreign group.
Even so... Read above statements.
The Albanians did attempt to transport coca plants from South America to try and grow cocaine in Albania.
I am fully aware of that. I was the one who brought that to the table. They attempted, they failed. Lucio DiPietro claimed that they are growing cocaine in Albania, alongside Heroin and Hashish. Albania does produce much of the hashish consumed in Italy and Greece and heroin as well but it cannot produce cocaine. If it could, it would keep doing it.
The argument is over what examples you can provide of Albanians going against the Italians. You listed Lika hating Italians, which is a ridiculous example. And I'll ask you again, what evidence do you have that the Italians "steered clear" of him or were "scared" of him. See what I mean? You just make this shit up in order to hype Albanians.
I dont make it up, go read about Ismail Lika, Coonan says it himself when he tells his story of him. He repeatedly cited his thoughts about Italians. The Italians steered away and clear of him. He was crazy. a DEA agent and prosecutor moved from New York because of him and he was the most serious threat to Giuliani ever.
Between the two of us, you are the one with the agenda here. You are the one who has turned this board into a constant pissing match in your desire to boast of Albanian organized crime. Everyone realizes this except you.
Besides us, no one has any real information and ideas of organized crime, but your extremely biased. No mention the other posters because no one except me and you has cited any sources or any real information for their claims. You wont even admit that the Albanian mafia is global, that is how biased and irrational you are.
What areas do the Albanians exceed the Italians in? The Rudaj gang trying to be the sixth family was ludicrous because they were never in the position to do so. Even you have to recognize that.
Drug/arms/human trafficking. Why wasent the Rudaj gang in a position to do so? Anyone is in a position to do so. Even I can create a crime family if I played the right cards, Rudaj however, didnt.
I don't now how many times I have to say this. The Albanian bodyguard was just one of many that have worked for the Gambinos. And that Gotti chose him shows that he trusted him. That the Albanian wouldn't have protected him is just an assumption by you.
LMAOO I know for a fact that the Albanian wouldnt have risked his own life for Junior Gotti. You know it too. The only person you can trust with that is family.
I agree with this for the most part. The Gambinos didn't go to war because what they stood to gain wasn't worth what little they had already lost. It's called risk verses reward or cost/benefit analysis. But you keep making it sound as if the Gambinos were scared of the Rudaj gang or didn't have the resources to react when that simply wasnt' the case.
They did react and they failed to intimidate, threaten or hurt Rudaj or his organization. I think if the Gambinos really wanted to kill Rudaj, they could have but like I said, it would have been too damaging.
You are the one making claims about Mustafa without that much information. We know he made millions in the scams he did with the Locascio crew. We know very little about his other scams on the side or the heroin connection he formed.
But we do know about it.
If you have to try and make a point by starting with "for all we know," don't bother. Yes, there may be many big time Albanian heroin traffickers in the U.S. But that doesn't support your claim that they or their organizations are more powerful than an New York LCN family.
How powerful is an LCN family anyway? The Genovese family is the most powerful right now, how much are they making annually? You make it seem like I am comparing Albanians to Carlo Gambinos crime family.
I have already explained to you how and why both the Italians and Russians surpass the Albanians in Europe. Why must I keep repeating myself again and again with you?
What have you explained? You havent said shit, all you keep repeating is, the Italians are the most powerful in the west and the Russians are the most powerful in the East. And expect me you go along with it. You state your opinion as a fact. Thats your problem. According to Belgian special forces, Albanian mafia dominates western Europe and according to Cotaldo Motta, they control crime on both sides of the Adriatic.
There you go again, lumping any Albanian who has turned to crime in with Albanian organized crime. There may very well be more Albanians involved in organized crime in Detroit, as well as crime in general, but there isn't enough evidence to say that the Albanian groups are "more powerful" than the Detroit family. And as I already explained, while the Detroit family has relatively small numbers, they have many more associates that do much of their work.
That still doesnt mean anything. I stated that the Albanian criminals in Michigan number more and make more then the Italian criminals. Period. You, as well as I know this is true.
What have the FBI and other sources said differently? You know, as well as I, that Albanians are not going to become the new "kingpins" of crime in the U.S. What makes them different from every other group in previous decades this has been said about but it has never happened? Oh yes, I forgot. The Albanians have the "mafia gene."
Lol, Chris Swecker [the guy who said that], said it for a reason. The Albanians will surpass the Italians because this is the best time to do so. The Russians and others came in a time when the Italians were in firm control. No one thought the Russians, Colombians or Chinese were going to replace the Italians. You just say that to try and prove that the Albanians are going through the same phaze. The Italians are weaker then ever and keep getting weaker. The Albanians continue to rise. This is why I think the Albanians will surpass the Italians in the next decade as the "kingpins of US crime".
I bring up Gigante because you keep referring to Italian mafiosi as old, which you seem to use as an argument that they are weak and nothing to fear. Your reasoning is faulty as usual. Yes, Albanians make good enforcers. As I said before, the Italians use them because they are in a position to do so, not because they can't do it themselves.
What position is that? There are Albanian gangsters with money as well. There are Albanian bosses in New York as well, you dont see them using Italians as enforcers. Because Italians are not as violent and tough as Albanians. The characteristic Albanian criminals have is what makes them so charished as enforcers. They are violent and wild. When you really want to get a point out to someone, you will release an animal after them, not some Italian kid who cant fight.
Gotti was one of the worst bosses in LCN history. But do you really have to ask the difference between him and Alex Rudaj? Two different leagues entirely.
Obviously they were in different leagues. But Gotti was still feared and tough.
You really need to stop putting words in my mouth. I didn't say Mustafa is on his knees being yelled at by Gambino made men. I said there are higher ups in the Gambino family that he answers to. First, directly to his captain Salvatore Locascio. Or while Locascio was in prison, Andy Campos, the crew's acting captain. And above them, the family's administration.
Everytime you say, he answers to, you are implying it. I doubt Zef Mustafa answers to anyone. Yes, he does work with and for the LCN. I doubt Zef can be made to do something he doesnt want to do. That is what "answering to someone" means, doing anything, even if you dont want to. If Zef Mustafa said no to anyone in the Gambino Crime Family, I doubt there will be any friction about it. Like the guy in the trial said, "even other wise guys are scared of him". Before you respond to this like an Idiot, let me clear up. NO I DONT THINK ZEF MUSTAFA CAN TAKE ON THE GAMBINO CRIME FAMILY. I simply said if Zef Mustafa doesnt want to do something he was asked to, he won't do it.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 4th, 2008, 5:38 pm

Well those quotes above are overstatements to. As I've said so many times, whenever a new group emerges on the scene, both government officials and the media often tend to overstate it's position, at least initially. It's happened in the U.S. many times over the years.

There are only overstatements because you say they are. Are you telling us that Cotaldo Motta is wrong?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 4th, 2008, 6:09 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:LMAO, so they were never in a position to take on the LCN where it was strong, um how about pointing a gun at Arnold Squitieri? The Boss of the Gambino Crime Family. Its kind of sad what you say, and what really happened. They beat up made men, but they were never in a position to take on the LCN, I see. Your a bullshitter, a biased bullshitter.
You keep going back and back to this one meeting at a gas station because it's all you have. The meeting at the gas station only happened after the Gambinos called for it.
Did the Rudaj gang go after any LCN clubs directly? No. Did they go after any LCN operations directly? No. They were never a serious threat to the LCN in any form or fashion.
Your a bullshitter, The FBI wasent impliying that Rudaj was as strong as any crime family. He was implying that they were based, ranked and formed like a crime family, so this must be the sixth. It wasent about force or power. It was about the way the organization was.
LOL! Give me a break. Now you're backpeddling on what Snelling said because you know he was wrong. By calling the Rudaj organization a "sixth crime family" he was trying to compare them to the five LCN families in New York, when there was no comparison. They weren't "based," "ranked," and "formed" like a crime family.
Secondly, no LCN crew numbers over thirty people plus associates. Thats just more biased BS from you, you piece of shit.
You simply have no idea what you're talking about. There are many crews with as many or more people. The average LCN crew has about 10 or 12 soldiers in addition to it's captain. Plus you can have 2-3 to has many as 5 or even more associates. And for the record, you are the one who is biased here. Everyone here knows it and many have said so.
What other group has "tried to take on the LCN in one form or another but didnt last." Which group has ever challenged the LCN like this? It has never happened. The Albanians were the first.
Once again you simply show you have no idea what you're talking about. Blacks numbers operators attempted to move in on Lucchese operations in New Jersey in the 1960's.
Well Cotaldo Motta is Italy's top prosecutor So I will take his word over yours. You dont have the right to call me biased and a bullshitter because I repeat what a high ranking official like him says, but you claim you do have the right for some reason. I told you, if you dont agree with what I say, Simply say, "I, westside, claim that Cotaldo Motta is wrong and I am right".
Quit pretending you care what Motta's position is. You don't. You only agree with what he says because it is what you want to hear. You have another official saying otherwise but you ignore him because it's not what you want to hear.
Nope. Simply not true. The Albanians dont pay anything. They forced their way in. They took over prositution from the Ndrangheta in North Italy.
You're obviously content to believe falsehoods. So be it.
I dont make it up, go read about Ismail Lika, Coonan says it himself when he tells his story of him. He repeatedly cited his thoughts about Italians. The Italians steered away and clear of him. He was crazy. a DEA agent and prosecutor moved from New York because of him and he was the most serious threat to Giuliani ever.
Who cares what Lika's thoughts on Italians were? That means nothing. And where is your evidence that Italians "steered clear" of him?
Besides us, no one has any real information and ideas of organized crime, but your extremely biased. No mention the other posters because no one except me and you has cited any sources or any real information for their claims. You wont even admit that the Albanian mafia is global, that is how biased and irrational you are.
The Albanians are not global in the sense or to the extent the Italians, Russians, and Chinese are.
Drug/arms/human trafficking. Why wasent the Rudaj gang in a position to do so? Anyone is in a position to do so. Even I can create a crime family if I played the right cards, Rudaj however, didnt.
Probably arms and human trafficking but Albanians are not bigger than the LCN in drugs in America. Both are more or less at the mid-level. You keep talking as if Albanians are at or near the top of the drug trade in America. They are not.
LMAOO I know for a fact that the Albanian wouldnt have risked his own life for Junior Gotti. You know it too. The only person you can trust with that is family.
You know for a fact huh? That's right, because you are Albanian you know what would hypothetically happen with an Albanian anywhere in the world. Pleeeeaaase.
How powerful is an LCN family anyway? The Genovese family is the most powerful right now, how much are they making annually? You make it seem like I am comparing Albanians to Carlo Gambinos crime family.
There isn't any Albanian group in the U.S. that can compete with any present day New York LCN family.
What have you explained? You havent said shit, all you keep repeating is, the Italians are the most powerful in the west and the Russians are the most powerful in the East. And expect me you go along with it. You state your opinion as a fact. Thats your problem. According to Belgian special forces, Albanian mafia dominates western Europe and according to Cotaldo Motta, they control crime on both sides of the Adriatic.
This is just another example of where you take what an official says at face value simply because you like the sound of it. The Albanians do not "dominate" Western Europe. That is an overstatement. To control crime "on both sides of the Adriatic" that means the Albanians would have to control crime in Italy as well. That's another overstatement.
Lol, Chris Swecker [the guy who said that], said it for a reason. The Albanians will surpass the Italians because this is the best time to do so. The Russians and others came in a time when the Italians were in firm control. No one thought the Russians, Colombians or Chinese were going to replace the Italians. You just say that to try and prove that the Albanians are going through the same phaze. The Italians are weaker then ever and keep getting weaker. The Albanians continue to rise. This is why I think the Albanians will surpass the Italians in the next decade as the "kingpins of US crime".
In previous decades many groups have been predicted to replace the LCN. It has never happened. The Albanians are no different than any of these other groups. And even if there were a group to replace the LCN, there are other groups that would be more likely to do so than the Albanians. They are simply not at the level you want to believe they are at, nor are they likely to ever be at the level you envision them being.
Everytime you say, he answers to, you are implying it. I doubt Zef Mustafa answers to anyone. Yes, he does work with and for the LCN. I doubt Zef can be made to do something he doesnt want to do. That is what "answering to someone" means, doing anything, even if you dont want to. If Zef Mustafa said no to anyone in the Gambino Crime Family, I doubt there will be any friction about it. Like the guy in the trial said, "even other wise guys are scared of him". Before you respond to this like an Idiot, let me clear up. NO I DONT THINK ZEF MUSTAFA CAN TAKE ON THE GAMBINO CRIME FAMILY. I simply said if Zef Mustafa doesnt want to do something he was asked to, he won't do it.
You "doubt" Mustafa answers to anyone becaue you don't like the idea of an Albanian taking orders from a non-Albanian. It offends your ethnic pride. But the fact is Mustafa has always worked for the Gambinos. He is an associate of the Locascio crew. He takes orders from the captain of that crew, as well as from the family administration. That's how it works, regardless of how much you like to think any Albanian can do whatever they want, even when they work for an LCN family.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 4th, 2008, 6:35 pm

The main source of income for current expenses is extortion. Rackets in the province of Caserta are reinforced by murder. In fact, killings sometimes prompt offers of payment from the victims, as happened this summer after the murder of Raffaele Granata, who ran a bathing centre, La Fiorente at Castel Volturno. On 11 July, Granata was killed with the same Beretta 9 x 21mm pistol that had slain businessman Michele Orsi a month earlier and a month later would kill two Albanian immigrants.
http://www.corriere.it/english/08_novem ... aabc.shtml

ahahahaha read moron 2 albanians killed by camorra because they didn't want to pay protection and you bullshitt they take over prostitution from ndrangheta :D :D :D
the albanians are just little scared girls compared to italian mafia and get killed if they don't pay albanian violent blah blah blah blah albanian mafia blah blah blah albanians this and that i've never heard of any italian killed by albaniass mob and i posted in front of your dead brain 2 albanians shot to death by camorra... that's not rudaj beat that's murders different thing fucking moron italian mafia shit on albaniass mob and kanun you believe it ot not

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 4th, 2008, 6:49 pm

You keep going back and back to this one meeting at a gas station because it's all you have. The meeting at the gas station only happened after the Gambinos called for it.
Did the Rudaj gang go after any LCN clubs directly? No. Did they go after any LCN operations directly? No. They were never a serious threat to the LCN in any form or fashion.
The fact is , these people are all gangsters, and they need to maintain respect. The entire Gambino family was disrespected and nothing was done about it. The Rudajs won.
LOL! Give me a break. Now you're backpeddling on what Snelling said because you know he was wrong. By calling the Rudaj organization a "sixth crime family" he was trying to compare them to the five LCN families in New York, when there was no comparison. They weren't "based," "ranked," and "formed" like a crime family.
You just pathetic...
You simply have no idea what you're talking about. There are many crews with as many or more people. The average LCN crew has about 10 or 12 soldiers in addition to it's captain. Plus you can have 2-3 to has many as 5 or even more associates. And for the record, you are the one who is biased here. Everyone here knows it and many have said so.
Truely sad... There is a LCN crew with 30 people plus associates? Name one.
Once again you simply show you have no idea what you're talking about. Blacks numbers operators attempted to move in on Lucchese operations in New Jersey in the 1960's.
They didnt hold up the Gambino family boss with a gun at a gas station.
Quit pretending you care what Motta's position is. You don't. You only agree with what he says because it is what you want to hear. You have another official saying otherwise but you ignore him because it's not what you want to hear.
Lucio DiPietro was caught saying Albania is growing cocaine, he is unreliable in Albanian OC studies. Motta has indetified Albania's top bosses overseas in Italy.
You're obviously content to believe falsehoods. So be it.
I believe what Italian officials who study and know about Albanian OC.
Who cares what Lika's thoughts on Italians were? That means nothing. And where is your evidence that Italians "steered clear" of him?
"It was in our cell that I first met Albanian drug lord Xhevedet (Joe) Lika, known as the "three legged man" because of his long c----, which he displayed proudly. He spent a lot of time strutting around naked, even played cards in the nude. Lika, 5'7", had an elongated torso, short stubby bow legs, and very white skin. He didn't like Italians and they left him alone because he was so violent. Like Japanese kamikazes, his drugged up hitters would go after John Gotti, Paul Castellano, or even President Reagan, if Lika gave the word. There was no way to stop people like that, and Mafiosi knew it" (pp. 277-278).

http://gangstersinc.tripod.com/ShoNov1505.html

Dont doubt the source either because all of this information came through wire tapping and recording.
The Albanians are not global in the sense or to the extent the Italians, Russians, and Chinese are.
Europe [both east and west to a strong extent], Middle East [heroin sources and bases], South America, America, Canada, Russia, Australia. So what sense is that?
Probably arms and human trafficking but Albanians are not bigger than the LCN in drugs in America. Both are more or less at the mid-level. You keep talking as if Albanians are at or near the top of the drug trade in America. They are not.
No they are nowhere near the top of the drug trade in America. The Mexicans and other spanish outfits dominate the drug trade in America. Albanians are bigger drug traffickers then Italians in America. You guys are not bringing anything in on a visible level. At least Albanians have the Afghan heroin coming in.
You know for a fact huh? That's right, because you are Albanian you know what would hypothetically happen with an Albanian anywhere in the world. Pleeeeaaase.
No I know that nobody in the world regardless of what he is, will not take a bullet for someone outside his family. Unless he really is in love with the person. Or unless they are trained bodyguards, in this case he wasent. He was just a feared and respected tough Albanian gangster.
There isn't any Albanian group in the U.S. that can compete with any present day New York LCN family.
I asked you what the annual turnover of the five families was. I didnt ask your thoughts on who is bigger. I already know your answer and you do not know that. Any number of top Albanian bosses in America could be bigger.
This is just another example of where you take what an official says at face value simply because you like the sound of it. The Albanians do not "dominate" Western Europe. That is an overstatement. To control crime "on both sides of the Adriatic" that means the Albanians would have to control crime in Italy as well. That's another overstatement.
They dont control crime in Italy, but they are the most powerful gangsters in Italy after the Italians. They control the immigrants there, alot of Nigerians, Morrocans and hell, even Italians can be found working for Albanian bosses in Italy. They control the drugs and arms going into western Europe. They have to control it because they are bringing it in. It doesnt mean they are controlling Italy. You cant read well.
In previous decades many groups have been predicted to replace the LCN. It has never happened. The Albanians are no different than any of these other groups. And even if there were a group to replace the LCN, there are other groups that would be more likely to do so than the Albanians. They are simply not at the level you want to believe they are at, nor are they likely to ever be at the level you envision them being.
If anyone will replace the Italians which they will, it will be the Albanians. Also, how can you compare the Colombians to the Italians, the Colombians are supplying all the cocaine, they are by far bigger then the Italians. Get real, but they are not organized crime though.
You "doubt" Mustafa answers to anyone becaue you don't like the idea of an Albanian taking orders from a non-Albanian. It offends your ethnic pride. But the fact is Mustafa has always worked for the Gambinos. He is an associate of the Locascio crew. He takes orders from the captain of that crew, as well as from the family administration. That's how it works, regardless of how much you like to think any Albanian can do whatever they want, even when they work for an LCN family.
I never said that your fcuking pathetic moron, why dont you actually listen to what I say. I said I doubt if Zef didnt want to lets say, kill someone who Loscascio asked him to, he wouldnt have to. Zef would just say fuck that. Zef is not forced to do anything, you make it seem like Zef is an errand boy. An associate can compltely break all ties with their employers if they wanted to. Even you know that, they could stop hanging around their employers and leave them. All I am trying to say is that if Zef Mustafa didnt want to do something, he wouldnt ask anyone.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 4th, 2008, 6:51 pm

Faciulina wrote:The main source of income for current expenses is extortion. Rackets in the province of Caserta are reinforced by murder. In fact, killings sometimes prompt offers of payment from the victims, as happened this summer after the murder of Raffaele Granata, who ran a bathing centre, La Fiorente at Castel Volturno. On 11 July, Granata was killed with the same Beretta 9 x 21mm pistol that had slain businessman Michele Orsi a month earlier and a month later would kill two Albanian immigrants.
http://www.corriere.it/english/08_novem ... aabc.shtml

ahahahaha read moron 2 albanians killed by camorra because they didn't want to pay protection and you bullshitt they take over prostitution from ndrangheta :D :D :D
the albanians are just little scared girls compared to italian mafia and get killed if they don't pay albanian violent blah blah blah blah albanian mafia blah blah blah albanians this and that i've never heard of any italian killed by albaniass mob and i posted in front of your dead brain 2 albanians shot to death by camorra... that's not rudaj beat that's murders different thing #%@&#%@ moron italian mafia shit on albaniass mob and kanun you believe it ot not

Lmao, what a moron, so what? Its not even confirmed on who they killed but even if they did kill them. Big deal, they did so in Italy. If the family of those two people knew who it was exactly who killed them. They would come and kill or try and kill whoever killed him.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 4th, 2008, 7:27 pm

Lmao, what a moron, so what? Its not even confirmed on who they killed but even if they did kill them. Big deal, they did so in Italy. If the family of those two people knew who it was exactly who killed them. They would come and kill or try and kill whoever killed him.
if the family of those albanians shot to death by camorra knows who killed them they can just sucks napolitans dicks idiot ahahahahahah napolitans fear nobody they could start a war against albaniass mob even in the balkans
Europe [both east and west to a strong extent], Middle East [heroin sources and bases], South America, America, Canada, Russia, Australia. So what sense is that?
do you have any sources to proof albaniass mob is in these places it's only in europe moron stop dreaming
Albanians are bigger drug traffickers then Italians in America
yeah in fact the american goverment put the NDRANGHETA in on its list of narcotic kingpin nobody cares of albaniass chichenthieves except you ahahahaha if it is not for you nobody even would talk about albaniass mob here :D :D :D
They control the immigrants there, alot of Nigerians,
ahahahahaha albanians don't control nigerians that's your dream i bet today nigerians are stronger than albanians all the illegal immigrants are controlled by mafia in italy

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 10th, 2008, 6:21 pm

Faciulina wrote:
if the family of those albanians shot to death by camorra knows who killed them they can just sucks napolitans dicks idiot ahahahahahah napolitans fear nobody they could start a war against albaniass mob even in the balkans
do you have any sources to proof albaniass mob is in these places it's only in europe moron stop dreaming
Albanians are bigger drug traffickers then Italians in America
yeah in fact the american goverment put the NDRANGHETA in on its list of narcotic kingpin nobody cares of albaniass chichenthieves except you ahahahaha if it is not for you nobody even would talk about albaniass mob here :D :D :D
They control the immigrants there, alot of Nigerians,
ahahahahaha albanians don't control nigerians that's your dream i bet today nigerians are stronger than albanians all the illegal immigrants are controlled by mafia in italy
Yes even the Niogerians are stornger then the Albanians I kid you not.... moron...

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 10th, 2008, 6:42 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:If anyone will replace the Italians which they will, it will be the Albanians. Also, how can you compare the Colombians to the Italians, the Colombians are supplying all the cocaine, they are by far bigger then the Italians. Get real, but they are not organized crime though.
So now the Colombians are not organized crime? Does your stupidity know no bounds?

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 10th, 2008, 7:13 pm

thewestside wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:If anyone will replace the Italians which they will, it will be the Albanians. Also, how can you compare the Colombians to the Italians, the Colombians are supplying all the cocaine, they are by far bigger then the Italians. Get real, but they are not organized crime though.
So now the Colombians are not organized crime? Does your stupidity know no bounds?
How do the Colombian qualify as organized crime you moron? If they did, they would be stated as the top organized crime group in the country after the Mexicans. If the Colombians are organized crime then so is Mexican crime. And what? Are you going to tell me that Italian organized crime can possibly compete with Mexican organized crime? GET THE FCUK REAL! If Mexicans and Colombians were counted as organized crime in America, they would both exceed both the Albanians and Italians and even Russians put together.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 10th, 2008, 7:19 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:How do the Colombian qualify as organized crime you moron? If they did, they would be stated as the top organized crime group in the country after the Mexicans. If the Colombians are organized crime then so is Mexican crime. And what? Are you going to tell me that Italian organized crime can possibly compete with Mexican organized crime? GET THE FCUK REAL! If Mexicans and Colombians were counted as organized crime in America, they would both exceed both the Albanians and Italians and even Russians put together.
First, why don't you familiarize yourself on just what the definition of organized crime is before you call other people morons. Colombians and Mexicans are considered organized crime for the same reasons the Italians, Russians, Albanians, and others are. Because they are involved in organized crime! Their scope of activity is generally more narrow, being primarily drug trafficking and money laundering, but they are organized crime just the same. If you want to rate organized crime groups, you have to specify which activities, which areas, etc. And as far as narcotics in America go, yes, the Colombians and Mexicans would exceed the Italians, Russians, and Albanians put together. That's why I have always said that the latter three groups are now at the mid-level of the drug trade in the U.S.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 10th, 2008, 7:44 pm

thewestside wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:How do the Colombian qualify as organized crime you moron? If they did, they would be stated as the top organized crime group in the country after the Mexicans. If the Colombians are organized crime then so is Mexican crime. And what? Are you going to tell me that Italian organized crime can possibly compete with Mexican organized crime? GET THE FCUK REAL! If Mexicans and Colombians were counted as organized crime in America, they would both exceed both the Albanians and Italians and even Russians put together.
First, why don't you familiarize yourself on just what the definition of organized crime is before you call other people morons. Colombians and Mexicans are considered organized crime for the same reasons the Italians, Russians, Albanians, and others are. Because they are involved in organized crime! Their scope of activity is generally more narrow, being primarily drug trafficking and money laundering, but they are organized crime just the same. If you want to rate organized crime groups, you have to specify which activities, which areas, etc. And as far as narcotics in America go, yes, the Colombians and Mexicans would exceed the Italians, Russians, and Albanians put together. That's why I have always said that the latter three groups are now at the mid-level of the drug trade in the U.S.

I never mention these groups in ratings because they are ahead of all of those three groups you mentioned [Albanians, Russians, Italians]. So when I say something like Albanians are the top organized crime group in Detroit. I mean after the Blacks and Latinos.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 10th, 2008, 8:01 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:I never mention these groups in ratings because they are ahead of all of those three groups you mentioned [Albanians, Russians, Italians]. So when I say something like Albanians are the top organized crime group in Detroit. I mean after the Blacks and Latinos.
Horseshit. You are just backpeddling now. You said that Albanians "dominate the organized crime scene" in Detroit. To be the dominant group, the Albanians wouldn't be after anyone. They would be far and away on top. Not only do you not know the basic definition of organized crime, you don't even know the definition of the word "dominate." And once again, there is simply not enough evidence to state that the Albanians are "ahead" of the Italians or Russians there. But I know you will keep saying it.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 10th, 2008, 8:44 pm

Are you going to tell me that Italian organized crime can possibly compete with Mexican organized crime? GET THE FCUK REAL! If Mexicans and Colombians were counted as organized crime in America, they would both exceed both the Albanians and Italians and even Russians put together.
ahahahahah sure they exceed russians and albanians but not italians the italian mafia is the most powerful organized crime group in the states even the fbi says it mexican and colombians are strong involved in drugs but they have not the impact that la cosa nostra has they are far more disorganized and pluce mexicans and colombians are only in america they are nothing in europe... well you said the colombians supply all the cocaine but you forget all the cocaine pass in ndrangheta hands before arriving in the world so colombians are just producers like afghans moron or maybe afghans controls the whole heroin traffick? the ndrangheta earns with cocaine FAR more than colombians a nd mexicans togheter it produces cocaine itself in colombia and even colombian procurator said NDRANGHETA IS A KING :D :D :D so italian mafia is FAR stronger than both albanian and mexicans

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 11th, 2008, 9:15 am

La Cosa Nostra is the foremost organized criminal threat to American society. Literally translated into English it means “this thing of ours.” It is a nationwide alliance of criminals—linked by blood ties or through conspiracy—dedicated to pursuing crime and protecting its members.

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/orgcrime/lcnindex.htm

ahahahahahaha fbi says cosa nostra is the MOST POWERFUL in the states idiot you are just an ignorant nobody i bet now you answer fbi is not credible looooooooooool
italian mafia is the strongest both in north america and europe take the facts moron even mexicans and colombians can't match with that imagine your albaniass chickenthieves mob :D :D :D

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 11th, 2008, 12:32 pm

thewestside wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:I never mention these groups in ratings because they are ahead of all of those three groups you mentioned [Albanians, Russians, Italians]. So when I say something like Albanians are the top organized crime group in Detroit. I mean after the Blacks and Latinos.
Horseshit. You are just backpeddling now. You said that Albanians "dominate the organized crime scene" in Detroit. To be the dominant group, the Albanians wouldn't be after anyone. They would be far and away on top. Not only do you not know the basic definition of organized crime, you don't even know the definition of the word "dominate." And once again, there is simply not enough evidence to state that the Albanians are "ahead" of the Italians or Russians there. But I know you will keep saying it.

There is enough evidence of Albanian criminal activities in Detroit to say that they exceed Russian and Italian activities in Detroit. Go ahead and prove me wrong, until then I will sit back and enjoy the fact that there are Albanian ctrime groups through out the city that havent been infiltrated or even scratched yet.

And no I am not back peddling, The Colombians and Mexicans exceed all organized crime groups through out the entire country. I dont count them as organized crime, I count them are drug dealers. If they were engaged in Gambling, racketeeing, other things, then I would count them in. The Albanians, Italians and Russians dont exceed these two groups any where in America. That is why I dont even mention them, they are in another league that the Italians, Russians and Albanians are not in.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » December 11th, 2008, 12:50 pm

another league that the Italians, Russians and Albanians are not in.
The Columbians and Mexicans? I dont know.. lol I know that Columbians and Mexicans are down now.. real down.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 11th, 2008, 12:55 pm

VostokSila wrote:
another league that the Italians, Russians and Albanians are not in.
The Columbians and Mexicans? I dont know.. lol I know that Columbians and Mexicans are down now.. real down.
LOL, yeah but they cant go lower then the three I mentioned, what is the Russian, Albanian and Italian mafia compared to those two groups in America. They control all of the drugs, The LCN only makes like what, 1 billion a year combined... the Colombians and Mexicans control the drugs in the entire country, the weed, cocaine and half the heroin... Its like if Russia was connected to America and the Russian population was 10% of America like the Mexicans... they have unlimited resources, even if they get deported, they just bike ride back to America lol.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 11th, 2008, 2:21 pm

VostokSila wrote:The Columbians and Mexicans? I dont know.. lol I know that Columbians and Mexicans are down now.. real down.
What do you mean "real down?" Mexican groups are now the primary wholesalers of virtually all illegal drugs (cocaine, heroin, marijuana, meth, etc.) in every part of the U.S. except for the Northeast and South Florida. In those areas, the Colombians are still the main suppliers.
AlbaniaUnited wrote:LOL, yeah but they cant go lower then the three I mentioned, what is the Russian, Albanian and Italian mafia compared to those two groups in America. They control all of the drugs, The LCN only makes like what, 1 billion a year combined... the Colombians and Mexicans control the drugs in the entire country, the weed, cocaine and half the heroin... Its like if Russia was connected to America and the Russian population was 10% of America like the Mexicans... they have unlimited resources, even if they get deported, they just bike ride back to America lol.
Maybe they can go below and maybe they can't. Like I keep saying, there really isn't enough information at this stage to tell. But you are so eager to declare the Albanians "triumph" over somebody, that you will make the claim prematurely, even when there is no real direct evidence to base it on. And where did you get that $1 billion for the LCN? Is that just one more statistic that you've pulled out of your ass?

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 11th, 2008, 4:14 pm

Maybe they can go below and maybe they can't. Like I keep saying, there really isn't enough information at this stage to tell. But you are so eager to declare the Albanians "triumph" over somebody, that you will make the claim prematurely, even when there is no real direct evidence to base it on. And where did you get that $1 billion for the LCN? Is that just one more statistic that you've pulled out of your ass?
The $1 billion figure I heard on a documentary about the New York crime families. The guy said, "Its fading, its fading, I mean Gotti's family was making 500,000,000 a year. Today, the entire La Cosa Nostra barely makes 1 billion completely" Albanians owning 33% of the buildings in the Bronx in 1992 was just a figure I pulled out of my ass as well.

What do you mean maybe? Are you actually saying something stupid like the Italians, Russians or Albanians can ever surpass the Mexicans and Colombians? If that is what you are saying then seriously, I will leave this forum because I can see Im arguing with an idiot.

Im not eager to say anything, all I can say in this thread is, the Albanians exceed the Italians in Detroit.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 11th, 2008, 5:07 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:The $1 billion figure I heard on a documentary about the New York crime families. The guy said, "Its fading, its fading, I mean Gotti's family was making 500,000,000 a year. Today, the entire La Cosa Nostra barely makes 1 billion completely" Albanians owning 33% of the buildings in the Bronx in 1992 was just a figure I pulled out of my ass as well.
Oh, some documentary you saw huh? Are you able to even say who it was that said that and how they came up with that figure?
What do you mean maybe? Are you actually saying something stupid like the Italians, Russians or Albanians can ever surpass the Mexicans and Colombians? If that is what you are saying then seriously, I will leave this forum because I can see Im arguing with an idiot.
I thought you were referring to the Albanians being ahead of the Italians and Russians. I wasn't talking about the Mexicans or Colombians.
Im not eager to say anything, all I can say in this thread is, the Albanians exceed the Italians in Detroit.
Just keep saying it Mr. Broken Record. Hey, do you think if you say it 1,000 times people will start believing you?

Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”