Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Post Reply
User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by razbojnik » October 6th, 2008, 7:42 pm

No.10 - The Five Families

Home base: United States
Criminal activities: Bookmaking, loan-sharking, extortion, gambling, drug trafficking
Boss: Vincent Basciano, Nicholas Corozzo, Carmine Persico, Daniel Leo, Vittorio Amuso

The five mafia crime families out of New York -- Bonanno, Colombo, Gambino, Genovese, and Lucchese -- have controlled much of organized crime in the U.S. since the 1930s, but these days they aren’t remotely what they used to be, thanks to an extended and devoted effort on the part of law enforcement to shut them down. Of the five, the Genovese family is the largest and most powerful. The U.S. "La Cosa Nostra" was founded by the notorious Lucky Luciano, himself a member of the Sicilian mafia who came to the U.S. in the 1920s, and brought much of the mafia’s structures and practices with him.

No.9 - United Bamboo

Home base: Taiwan
Criminal activities: Debt collection, contract killing, loan-sharking, gambling, bribery
Boss: None

Believed to be Taiwan’s top triad, with as many as 10,000 members, United Bamboo operates according to a decidedly old-school code of ethics that stresses unity among members as well as “harmony with the people.”

Although they have repeatedly denied it, United Bamboo is believed to be entrenched in drug trafficking, and their sphere of influence stretches into the KMT, Taiwan’s ruling political party, as well as throughout Asia, the Pacific, Europe, and the Americas. Unlike other syndicates, United Bamboo is not overseen by a single boss, but rather has a more horizontal structure to its hierarchy.

No.8 - Tijuana Cartel

Home base: Northern Mexico (Tijuana and Baja)
Criminal activities: Drug trafficking, contract killings, bribery, racketeering
Boss: Eduardo Arellano Felix

The fall of the Colombian cartels in the 1990s created a vacuum that three Mexican cartels have more than adequately filled. Specifically, they are the Sinaloa cartel, headed by Joaquin Guzman; the Juarez cartel, headed by Vicente Carrillo Fuentes; and the Tijuana cartel, probably headed by Eduardo Arellano Felix.

The DEA regards the Tijuana cartel, also known as the Arellano Felix Organization (AFO), as the most violent and aggressive among the three, and turf wars between the three have cost hundreds of lives over the last decade.It is believed that the AFO hands out as much as $1 million a week in bribes to stay in business.

No.7 - Dai Huen Jai

Home base: China
Criminal activities: Drug trafficking, loan-sharking, human-trafficking, fraud, counterfeiting, prostitution, fraud, human trafficking
Boss: None

The Dai Huen Jai are a curious product of Mao Zedong’s Cultural Revolution; on Mao’s death much of the paramilitary Red Guard were sent to “re-education” camps, where they suffered horrendous abuse and emerged even more corrupt than when they went in. Unlike most organized crime syndicates, the Dai Heun Jai seems to lack formal organization; in fact, they’ve been compared to men meeting up for a pickup basketball game. The members are as mysterious as they are notorious, and are believed to be spread in loose confederations throughout Asia, the Americas and Australia.

No.6 - Sicilian Mafia

Home base: Sicily
Criminal activities: Drug trafficking, political corruption, arms trafficking, contract killing, arson, fraud, counterfeiting
Boss: Matteo Messina Denaro (reputed)

Organized by territory and featuring as many as 100 families, the Sicilian mafia dates back to the middle of the 19th century, but didn’t assume its criminal identity until the early part of the 20th century. When Lucky Luciano exported the mafia to the U.S. in the 1930s, their criminal base expanded exponentially, and even today they’re believed to have as many as 2,500 American affiliates.

In Sicily, they came to power and wealth through control of building contracts and soon became a major player in heroin and gun trafficking. Although today they have been challenged by other Italian syndicates, the assassinations of two Italian magistrates in the 1990s reminded everyone that the Sicilian mafia is still a force to be reckoned with.

No.5 - 14K

Home base: Hong Kong
Criminal activities: Extortion, contract killing, kidnapping, gambling, prostitution, loan sharking, human trafficking, counterfeiting, drug trafficking
Boss: Unknown

The 14K is one of the largest traditional triads in Hong Kong, and in the 1990s, it was regarded as the largest in the world until a high-profile criminal trial in Portugal brought down the alleged head of a 14K cell. The organization is believed to have spread into other parts of Asia and to have established itself in a number of major North American cities. No criminal activity seems to be beneath them, as it has been accused of virtually everything under the sun

No.4 - D-Company

Home: India and the United Arab Emirates
Criminal activates: Arms dealings, drug trafficking, terrorism, extortion, counterfeiting, contract killings
Boss: Dawood Ibrahim

D-Company’s criminal empire is lead by Dawood Ibrahim, an internationally wanted man whose activities go from extortion up to alleged terrorist acts that include the 1993 Bombay bombings, which killed 257 people and injured over 700. Ibrahim has celebrity status in the region, having worked his way into the Bollywood film industry, both socially and professionally. According to the U.S. Treasury, Ibrahim has ties to al-Qaida and the Taliban, and is believed to be hiding out in Pakistan. It is also believed that he’s had plastic surgery to change his appearance, although there’s little he can do about his height of 5’4”.

No.3 - 'Ndrangheta

Home base: Calabria (Southern Italy)
Criminal activities: Drug trafficking, contract killings, extortion
Boss: Horizontal hierarchy -- rule by assembly

At 10,000 members and growing, and with annual revenues in the tens of billions of dollars, Italy’s ‘Ndrangheta has emerged as the country’s most powerful cocaine trafficking operation and a major European supplier according to a report released by the Italian parliament's anti-mafia commission.

Their success is likened to fast food restaurants in how they offer “the identical, recognizable, reliable brand, and the same criminal product.” They maintain loyalty through family ties and a lack of centralized leadership, giving them a leg up on the likes of the Sicilian Cosa Nostra’s more vulnerable hierarchy.

No.2 - Yamaguchi-gumi

Home base: Kobe, Japan
Criminal activities: Extortion, gambling, gunrunning, prostitution, drug trafficking, loan-sharking
Boss: Shinobu Tsukasa (real name: Kenichi Shinoda)

The Kobe-based Yamaguchi-gumi dates back to 1915, but owes its current status as Japan’s largest and most powerful yakuza (criminal syndicate) to ultra-violent mastermind Kazuo Taoka, the organization’s longtime oyabun. In fact, his death in 1981 was sufficiently profound to shake the group’s foundations.

Today, the Yamaguchi-gumi’s membership is estimated at around 40,000 and is led by its sixth don, the diplomatic -- but no less violent -- Shinobu Tsukasa, who took over in 2005. Tsukasa is attempting to lead the organization north toward Tokyo, despite his imprisonment for possessing a firearm.

No.1 - Solntsevskaya bratva

Home base: Moscow, Russia
Activities: Extortion, drug trafficking, auto theft, trafficking in stolen art, money laundering, contract killings, arms dealing, trading nuclear material, prostitution, oil deals
Boss: Sergei Mikhailov

Former FBI Special Agent Bob Levinson called the Russian mafia “the most dangerous people on earth,” a terrifying notion when you consider that their ranks may be as many as 300,000 strong, and spread across 450 groups.

Chief among them is Moscow-based Solntsevskaya bratva, an extraordinarily wealthy and ruthless syndicate reputedly run by its founder, Sergei Mikhailov, a man both hardened by years in the gulags and especially connected thanks to the criminals he met there, which include reputed don Semion Mogilevich, among others.

Honorable Mentions:

1. Albanian Mafia(we all know why)
2. Bulgarian Mafia
3. Turkish Mafia
4. Serbian Mafia
5. Macedonian Mafia(even though there is no 'Macedonian mafia', just the people make up the mafia)
6. Roma Mafia(this one's for laughs, but they do work with the Turks and Albanians on some pretty extensive shit)

...

http://www.askmen.com/top_10/entertainm ... ons_1.html

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by thewestside » October 6th, 2008, 7:59 pm

This has already been discussed in another thread. It's pretty much a bogus list for a number of reasons. Entertaining but not official at all.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by razbojnik » October 7th, 2008, 6:10 am

thewestside wrote:This has already been discussed in another thread. It's pretty much a bogus list for a number of reasons. Entertaining but not official at all.
That's the response I expected from you. Of course it's for entertainment perposes...

Who in the right mind would believe that the Russian or Italian mafia is stronger than the Albanian mafia???

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by thewestside » October 7th, 2008, 6:30 pm

razbojnik wrote:Who in the right mind would believe that the Russian or Italian mafia is stronger than the Albanian mafia???
People who know what they are talking about.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by razbojnik » October 8th, 2008, 6:43 am

thewestside wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Who in the right mind would believe that the Russian or Italian mafia is stronger than the Albanian mafia???
People who know what they are talking about.
You can't take a joke.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by Faciulina » October 8th, 2008, 9:13 am

this list is incorrect anyway because the ndrangheta is by far the number 1 now... who written it probably have not idea of the real power of the ndrangheta... solntsevskaya and yamaguchi aren't even close to be powerful as the ndrangheta they have not even 1/3 of the connections of the ndrangheta across the world... i bet the camorra and sicilia mafia are also stronger than solntsevskaya and yamaguchi ... maybe only some colombian or mexican cartels can compete with them although they are behind them

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 8th, 2008, 2:40 pm

yes faciulina, russians, chinese, colombians and mexicans are all behind the ndrangheta, camorra and la cosa nostra. loooool do you hear yourself? honestly firs of all you cant even speak english. "they powerful not as the ndrangheta for the because just of reason that ndrangheta not has contacts international like not russians or chinese." looooool what the fuck is your ESL ass saying?

im guessing your in italy right now and htink that the entire world is like italy lol. i have news for you faciulina. only italy has a population of 100% italians. out side of italy there are other people and races. italians dont dominate the worlds.



FACIULINA IS PROOF OF WHAT I SAY ABOUT WESTSIDE. WESTSIDE IS ITALIAN. NOTICE HOW WESTSIDE FAILS TO PROVE FACIULINA WRONG AND FACIULINA IS JOHNNYRED, RAZBOJNIK PUT TOGETHER TIMES FIVE. he says ndrangheta is stronger then the entire russiand chinese mafia itself but westside never once corrected him. now if i say alex rudaj pointed a gun at gambino bosses face he says im lying and its a fact. honestly am i fucking alone here? do you guys not see westsides biased mind? The russians in europe are much stronger then the italians but he breaks it down into west, east erupope,, BS. italians are third in europe. he is bbiased against everyone. but when faciulina says something wrong what does he do?


that right nothing. why? because faciulina happens to be talking about the italians.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by thewestside » October 8th, 2008, 6:01 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:FACIULINA IS PROOF OF WHAT I SAY ABOUT WESTSIDE. WESTSIDE IS ITALIAN. NOTICE HOW WESTSIDE FAILS TO PROVE FACIULINA WRONG AND FACIULINA IS JOHNNYRED, RAZBOJNIK PUT TOGETHER TIMES FIVE. he says ndrangheta is stronger then the entire russiand chinese mafia itself but westside never once corrected him. now if i say alex rudaj pointed a gun at gambino bosses face he says im lying and its a fact. honestly am i #%@&#%@ alone here? do you guys not see westsides biased mind? The russians in europe are much stronger then the italians but he breaks it down into west, east erupope,, BS. italians are third in europe. he is bbiased against everyone. but when faciulina says something wrong what does he do?


that right nothing. why? because faciulina happens to be talking about the italians.
I hadn't read Faciulina's comments in this thread before right now. Maybe you have forgotten but I've corrected him many times on any number of subjects, just as I have you. I basically consider him the Italian JohnnyRed/AlbaniaUnited. All three of you have little credibility because you allow your personal ethnicity to influence how you see organized crime.

As for the thread itself, I've already explained why the list above is not factual.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by Faciulina » October 9th, 2008, 11:28 am

yes faciulina, russians, chinese, colombians and mexicans are all behind the ndrangheta, camorra and la cosa nostra. loooool do you hear yourself? honestly firs of all you cant even speak english. "they powerful not as the ndrangheta for the because just of reason that ndrangheta not has contacts international like not russians or chinese." looooool what the fu-- is your ESL ass saying?
yes the italian mafia as a whole is by far the strongest in the world and the ndrangheta alone is by far stronger than most of the organizations in the list...
im guessing your in italy right now and htink that the entire world is like italy lol. i have news for you faciulina. only italy has a population of 100% italians. out side of italy there are other people and races. italians dont dominate the worlds.
first i live in germany now second i'm not nationalist like you... i like only the mafia but i don't care at all of italy as a country although i like southern italian traditions
FACIULINA IS PROOF OF WHAT I SAY ABOUT WESTSIDE. WESTSIDE IS ITALIAN. NOTICE HOW WESTSIDE FAILS TO PROVE FACIULINA WRONG AND FACIULINA IS JOHNNYRED, RAZBOJNIK PUT TOGETHER TIMES FIVE. he says ndrangheta is stronger then the entire russiand chinese mafia itself but westside never once corrected him. now if i say alex rudaj pointed a gun at gambino bosses face he says im lying and its a fact. honestly am i #%@&#%@ alone here? do you guys not see westsides biased mind? The russians in europe are much stronger then the italians but he breaks it down into west, east erupope,, BS. italians are third in europe. he is bbiased against everyone. but when faciulina says something wrong what does he do?
i didn't say the ndrangheta is stronger than the whole russian or chinese mob i said the ndrangheta is stronger than the whole yakuza and the italian mafia as a whole is by far stronger than any other group chinese russians or whoever...

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by VostokSila » October 9th, 2008, 11:48 am

Fuciliana you are full of shit.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 9th, 2008, 12:31 pm

no westside you dont prove me wrong. you only state your opinion and brand it as gold.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by razbojnik » October 11th, 2008, 10:22 am

VostokSila wrote:Fuciliana you are full of shit.
LOL ANARCHY!!!!!!!!!!

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by thewestside » October 11th, 2008, 12:27 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:no westside you dont prove me wrong. you only state your opinion and brand it as gold.
My opinion is founded on 15 years of thorough and objective research.

Your opinion is founded on your personal desire that the Albanians be on top. That's where you started and then you work backwards, trying to find any evidence that will support your preconceived notion.

Agenda + lack of objectivity = no credibility

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 11th, 2008, 3:42 pm

thewestside wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:no westside you dont prove me wrong. you only state your opinion and brand it as gold.
My opinion is founded on 15 years of thorough and objective research.

Your opinion is founded on your personal desire that the Albanians be on top. That's where you started and then you work backwards, trying to find any evidence that will support your preconceived notion.

Agenda + lack of objectivity = no credibility

lol what a dumbass 15 years of jacking to girls he will never get is more like it.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by razbojnik » October 12th, 2008, 10:55 am

AlbaniaUnited wrote:lol what a dumbass 15 years of jacking to girls he will never get is more like it.
Your attempts at insults are a helarious fail.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » October 12th, 2008, 9:05 pm

all thos bitches on that site and you brought back a list
this PIC > that list
Image

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by thewestside » October 12th, 2008, 9:22 pm

razbojnik wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:lol what a dumbass 15 years of jacking to girls he will never get is more like it.
Your attempts at insults are a helarious fail.
This is the picture Johnny jacks off to. He had this photo of Alex Rudaj blown up and he hung it on the ceiling above his bed.
180px-AlexRudaj.jpg
180px-AlexRudaj.jpg (6.73 KiB) Viewed 7582 times

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by Faciulina » October 13th, 2008, 9:38 am

This is the picture Johnny jacks off to. He had this photo of Alex Rudaj blown up and he hung it on the ceiling above his bed.
ahahahah alex rudaj is just a clown he looks like an italian mafioso there he would imitate them but he knows he is just a chickenthieves compared to italian mobsters

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 13th, 2008, 10:07 am

if he is only a chicken theif then why did the gambino boss arrange a meeting with him? why did 30 italians back down from 3 albanians? You cant answer this because you think Italians rule the world. They're not shit in New York anymore. They make money still, alot of it but they are not feared at all anymore. They have no manpower close to the man power the Albanians and Russians or even Blacks do. All they have is money. And most of the time they have to use the only resource they have (money) to employ Albanians and Russians because of the lack of strength they themselves have.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by Faciulina » October 13th, 2008, 11:10 am

if he is only a chicken theif then why did the gambino boss arrange a meeting with him? why did 30 italians back down from 3 albanians? You cant answer this because you think Italians rule the world. They're not shit in New York anymore. They make money still, alot of it but they are not feared at all anymore. They have no manpower close to the man power the Albanians and Russians or even Blacks do. All they have is money. And most of the time they have to use the only resource they have (money) to employ Albanians and Russians because of the lack of strength they themselves have.
yes he is a chickenthief sucking souther italian dicks he is an albanian moron who think he is though but he is like a baby to the italian mobsters... ahahahah the italians have not manpower??? they are linked with sicilians and calabrian bosses men they don't need albanian morons and since they engaged a russian as a killer? you are only a loser that handjop yourself thinking of rudaj ahhhhh rudaj point a gun on gambino boss and you masturb i bet you are a loser beaten everyday by the italians in the bronx... and now the blacks are strong instead before you insulted them loool you are only a clown the albaniass mob is nothing in the states the italian mafia shit on it and all the other groups togheter

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 13th, 2008, 11:15 am

Faciulina wrote:
if he is only a chicken theif then why did the gambino boss arrange a meeting with him? why did 30 italians back down from 3 albanians? You cant answer this because you think Italians rule the world. They're not shit in New York anymore. They make money still, alot of it but they are not feared at all anymore. They have no manpower close to the man power the Albanians and Russians or even Blacks do. All they have is money. And most of the time they have to use the only resource they have (money) to employ Albanians and Russians because of the lack of strength they themselves have.
yes he is a chickenthief sucking souther italian dicks he is an albanian moron who think he is though but he is like a baby to the italian mobsters... ahahahah the italians have not manpower??? they are linked with sicilians and calabrian bosses men they don't need albanian morons and since they engaged a russian as a killer? you are only a loser that handjop yourself thinking of rudaj ahhhhh rudaj point a gun on gambino boss and you masturb i bet you are a loser beaten everyday by the italians in the bronx... and now the blacks are strong instead before you insulted them loool you are only a clown the albaniass mob is nothing in the states the italian mafia shit on it and all the other groups togheter


italians in the bronx? you guys hide inside all day, albanians are outside all day, you can see them if your drive through the bronx, the italians dont even come outside, and when they do they come hang out with us. we fucking taking down latino and black gangss in the bronx, believe me the albanians have no problems with the italians, whether it be teenage street fights or organised crime wars...

the lcn is not linked with sicilian and calabrian mob bosses you idiot. thats in your dreams. and if the italians dont need the albanians for killings why are the main assassins for the gsmbinos albanians? why was john gotti jrs body guard albanians? exactly bitch shut up.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by Faciulina » October 13th, 2008, 11:55 am

italians in the bronx? you guys hide inside all day, albanians are outside all day, you can see them if your drive through the bronx, the italians dont even come outside, and when they do they come hang out with us. we #%@&#%@ taking down latino and black gangss in the bronx, believe me the albanians have no problems with the italians, whether it be teenage street fights or organised crime wars...
ahahahah the italians in the bronx shit on albanians i've never seen any albanians in the bronx at least some flags in the window and a few restaurants of schiptar foods sure extorted by italian bosses you bet you piss when you pass in front of an italian club in the bronx
the lcn is not linked with sicilian and calabrian mob bosses you idiot. thats in your dreams. and if the italians dont need the albanians for killings why are the main assassins for the gsmbinos albanians? why was john gotti jrs body guard albanians? exactly bitch shut up.
yes they are retard the gambino's only are full of sicilian mobsters... of course america is a multi-cultural place so the lcn employ as asociate other etnich groups but they never will be made... the bodyguard of crazy joe gallo was greek maybe the greek took over lcn? ahahahah if they use foreign bodyguard it doesn't mean they have not killers they are full of killers italo-american or italian born even today i kid not you

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 13th, 2008, 1:35 pm

ahhhh shut up you ignorant hoe, you dont know shit. how the fuck would you know whats going on in the bronx, you never even been here you dickhead. and your telling us about only a few retaurants and a couple of flags are hung up here. if your in my neighborhood almost everyone walking is albanian. the albanian population in the bronx adds up to 5-6%. you ignorant faggot.

you dont know shit, the italians are weak. at my school theyre scared of everyone.


here what some gang organiser guy thinks of you guys. notice his last name. hes italian :)

"The Albanians remind me of the tough Southern Italians of my youth," said Bob De Sena, (hes like 50 years old.) he grew up in the later 60's early 70's looool. so come talk to me about italians in the 60's not in 2008.

DeSena felt that assimilation and easing of ethnic tension comes with time.
"I haven't met a tough Italian in 20 years," he said.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by Faciulina » October 13th, 2008, 2:00 pm

ahhhh shut up you ignorant hoe, you dont know shit. how the fu-- would you know whats going on in the bronx, you never even been here you dickhead. and your telling us about only a few retaurants and a couple of flags are hung up here. if your in my neighborhood almost everyone walking is albanian. the albanian population in the bronx adds up to 5-6%. you ignorant faggot.

you dont know shit, the italians are weak. at my school theyre scared of everyone
.

ahahahah i went to the bronx idiot fordham and throgg's neck where do you live? pelham mirror park? i was in fordham arthur avenue and it is full of italians i just saw a couple albanian flags and a restaurant there... i saw italian clubs there and only italians around... albanians are nothing in the bronx and new york i bet people even don't know where albania is... i understand latins and blacks are though in the streets although they are nothing in organized crime but albanians are not so strong as you claim

here what some gang organiser guy thinks of you guys. notice his last name. hes italian

"The Albanians remind me of the tough Southern Italians of my youth," said Bob De Sena, (hes like 50 years old.) he grew up in the later 60's early 70's looool. so come talk to me about italians in the 60's not in 2008.

DeSena felt that assimilation and easing of ethnic tension comes with time.
"I haven't met a tough Italian in 20 years," he said.
i donot know desena but he's an idiot if he thinks southern italians are like albanians they were 100 times thougher than today albanians

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by thewestside » October 13th, 2008, 4:22 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:if he is only a chicken theif then why did the gambino boss arrange a meeting with him? why did 30 italians back down from 3 albanians? You cant answer this because you think Italians rule the world. They're not shit in New York anymore. They make money still, alot of it but they are not feared at all anymore. They have no manpower close to the man power the Albanians and Russians or even Blacks do. All they have is money. And most of the time they have to use the only resource they have (money) to employ Albanians and Russians because of the lack of strength they themselves have.
Yes, the Rudaj gang held their ground at the gas station even though they were outnumbered. In the short run this meant they had balls, in the long run it didn't really mean anything. The Italians don't rule the world but they are still the strongest in New York. One minute you admit this the next minute you say "they aren't shit in New York anymore." This is why you have no credibility. You lose your temper and than you say stupid stuff that is even more stupid than your normal comments. This is why everyone is pretty convinced you are indeed JohnnyRed. Nobody but an immature 8th grade ass-clown would contradict himself so often as you do when he loses his temper. And, for the record, while the LCN Families do employ other ethnic groups to do much of their enforcement work, most of their enforcers and killers are still Italian. Not that you ever would because you're lazy and content to be ignorant, but just look at all the indictments this decade. The LCN Families still have enough of their own "muscle." It's just they don't have to use it as readily as other groups because they established themselves long ago.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 14th, 2008, 1:01 pm

thewestside wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:if he is only a chicken theif then why did the gambino boss arrange a meeting with him? why did 30 italians back down from 3 albanians? You cant answer this because you think Italians rule the world. They're not shit in New York anymore. They make money still, alot of it but they are not feared at all anymore. They have no manpower close to the man power the Albanians and Russians or even Blacks do. All they have is money. And most of the time they have to use the only resource they have (money) to employ Albanians and Russians because of the lack of strength they themselves have.
Yes, the Rudaj gang held their ground at the gas station even though they were outnumbered. In the short run this meant they had balls, in the long run it didn't really mean anything. The Italians don't rule the world but they are still the strongest in New York. One minute you admit this the next minute you say "they aren't shit in New York anymore." This is why you have no credibility. You lose your temper and than you say stupid stuff that is even more stupid than your normal comments. This is why everyone is pretty convinced you are indeed JohnnyRed. Nobody but an immature 8th grade ass-clown would contradict himself so often as you do when he loses his temper. And, for the record, while the LCN Families do employ other ethnic groups to do much of their enforcement work, most of their enforcers and killers are still Italian. Not that you ever would because you're lazy and content to be ignorant, but just look at all the indictments this decade. The LCN Families still have enough of their own "muscle." It's just they don't have to use it as readily as other groups because they established themselves long ago.


First off, I replyed to the same accusations on the other thread so I'll just wrap it up and say, I never contradicted myself. I have never gone against my statement saying, "The Italians are the most powerful (financially wise) criminal organisation in New York."

Secondly, yes the Italians do have their own muscle. But in many instances they employ Albanian youths (20-35) as muscle men.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 14th, 2008, 1:05 pm

ahahahah i went to the bronx idiot fordham and throgg's neck where do you live? pelham mirror park? i was in fordham arthur avenue and it is full of italians i just saw a couple albanian flags and a restaurant there... i saw italian clubs there and only italians around... albanians are nothing in the bronx and new york i bet people even don't know where albania is... i understand latins and blacks are though in the streets although they are nothing in organized crime but albanians are not so strong as you claim

i donot know desena but he's an idiot if he thinks southern italians are like albanians they were 100 times thougher than today albanians

Yeah I live more in the South Bronx then in Pehlam. I doubt you only seen one Albanian resteraunt and one Albanian flag. Theres alot hanging up in that neighborhood. And some are even painted on buildings.

Of course you dont know DeSena. He is a somebody, your an ignorant nobody. Unlike you, whose posts BS, he organised an organisation that helps gang youths in New York and other places in the world. He is begging the Albanians to join his organisation so they can ease tensions against the Albanians and the blacks/latinos. I wonder why the Italians arent in the program????

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by Faciulina » October 15th, 2008, 10:00 am

Yeah I live more in the South Bronx then in Pehlam. I doubt you only seen one Albanian resteraunt and one Albanian flag. Theres alot hanging up in that neighborhood. And some are even painted on buildings.
i was talking of fordham and throgg's neck where i was last year i've never been in pehlam... in fordham there are very little albanians and a huge number of italians in throgg's neck the same... you must consider the fact several italians are moving to long island staten island and westchester... staten island is about 50% italian today and yes there are several though guys
Of course you dont know DeSena. He is a somebody, your an ignorant nobody. Unlike you, whose posts BS, he organised an organisation that helps gang youths in New York and other places in the world. He is begging the Albanians to join his organisation so they can ease tensions against the Albanians and the blacks/latinos. I wonder why the Italians arent in the program????
i don't care who desena is he could be true although i bet the southern italians of the 70s were 100 times harder like i said... the italians are not in the program of course there are not poors southern italian moving to the states today they usually go to north italy canada and europe now so in the states they don't need social assistence like albanian and latin losers like you... the southern italian moving to the states today are the rich mafiosi ahahahah

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 15th, 2008, 1:49 pm

i was talking of fordham and throgg's neck where i was last year i've never been in pehlam... in fordham there are very little albanians and a huge number of italians in throgg's neck the same... you must consider the fact several italians are moving to long island staten island and westchester... staten island is about 50% italian today and yes there are several though guys
Yes both areas you mentioned are very heavily Italian populated. However, they have a signficant Albanian presence as well. Like New York entirely. New york is 14.4% Italian. Staten Island is not 50% Italian. I am not doubting that there arent any Italian tough guys anymore. Obviously there are. But its not the Italian stereo-type anymore. The Italian stereo-type in America today is a restaurant owner, Pizza baker (no offense), with the occasional mob involvedness. But we (Americans) consider that a thing of the past being as it has weakened tremendously.

i don't care who desena is he could be true although i bet the southern italians of the 70s were 100 times harder like i said... the italians are not in the program of course there are not poors southern italian moving to the states today they usually go to north italy canada and europe now so in the states they don't need social assistence like albanian and latin losers like you... the southern italian moving to the states today are the rich mafiosi ahahahah

1: Southern Italians of the 60's, mid-70's, were considered tough. They stuck together and had more coming in every year straight from Italy in the 1950's. Whether you want to call them a hundred times tougher is up to you. Although a reasonable Italian named DeSena said the Albanians reminded him of Southern Italians of his youth (1960's). In my opinion we are also the same. My friends and I watched the 'A Bronx Tale' movie and it was pretty much the same thing going on right now for us. Fights between us and blacks/Latinos back and forth and occasionally one side going to the extreme (involving guns). Like when that black kid was gunned down at a play at Christopher Colombus High. Only difference is we are not 14.4% of New York. We are 1, 1.5% only.

2: The Albanians, Latinos and African-Americans in the area are not some charity case if thats what your implying. DeSena founded that organization to help the gangs in the Bronx talk, instead of fight. There have been kills right there in the schools (Christopher Colombus, Lehmen). This organization helps the gangs talk to each, discuss the problems, and create bridges. The Albanians however, have not joined. Being mainly as the Albanian youths consider it a fuckin' joke, myself included. To me, it seems like a bad after school special lmaoooooo. Mind your business (Blacks, Latinos) and we'll mind ours (Albanian youths) period.

3: Contrary to your beliefs, rich Southern Italian mobsters are not moving into the United States. Frankly, I'm surprised why N'drangheta, Cammora or SCU hasent branched into the United States. But they havent done so to a visible degree despite what think while your jacking off to it.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by Faciulina » October 16th, 2008, 10:21 am

Contrary to your beliefs, rich Southern Italian mobsters are not moving into the United States. Frankly, I'm surprised why N'drangheta, Cammora or SCU hasent branched into the United States. But they havent done so to a visible degree despite what think while your jacking off to it.
the sicilian mafia has the most powerful connections in the states but ndrangheta and camorra have their own branches too just to look the recent bust against ndrangheta and mexican cartels it showed like the calabrian mobsters are active in new york togheter with sicilians and local lcn families

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by razbojnik » October 16th, 2008, 1:05 pm

The Sicillians have so many connections to the top because they're traditional like the ones on top, aka equal. As in traditional, I mean professional, on the same level of mentality and strength, what would be called being an alpha male. One thing about the Sicillians that makes them equal to the guys on top in the states is that they perfer listening to classical music and going to operas instead of listening to modernized crap like pop, rap, rock or techno and going out to nightclubs. This is symbolically speaking...

You are here. Someone that's stronger than you, you will never mess with him, you will look up to him, and you will want him to be your ally. Someone that's equivelent to you, you will treat him equal and as a friend, you will neither look down or up to him. Someone that's weaker than you, you will look down on him, and depending if your character is good or bad, you will either try and take care of him like a son or a little sibbling and teach him how to live his life the way he should or you will step all over him and keep him down there just because you're the stronger one and because you know you can.

For someone who is looked down upon, someone who lacks either intelligence or strength, will be told what to do and be used. This is the case with the Albanians and the Italians, or the Albanians and the Russians. Drugs is a dirty and risky business, it's an easy business, it doesn't require alot of thought and planning as much as a business like fraud, which there is an extremely lower risk and it doesn't hurt anyone other than the economy or the group/person being financially screwed over, and it doesn't hurt as much as drugs.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 16th, 2008, 2:06 pm

Faciulina wrote:
Contrary to your beliefs, rich Southern Italian mobsters are not moving into the United States. Frankly, I'm surprised why N'drangheta, Cammora or SCU hasent branched into the United States. But they havent done so to a visible degree despite what think while your jacking off to it.
the sicilian mafia has the most powerful connections in the states but ndrangheta and camorra have their own branches too just to look the recent bust against ndrangheta and mexican cartels it showed like the calabrian mobsters are active in new york togheter with sicilians and local lcn families

Frankly, I'm surprised why N'drangheta, Cammora or SCU hasent branched into the United States. But they havent done so to a visible degree despite what you think.

Post Reply

Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”