Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Top 10 Criminal Organizations In The World Askmen.com Survey

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 10th, 2008, 6:11 pm

Yes, the Italian mafia has more connections to the Albanian government [whatever the fcuk that is] then the Albanian gangsters do.

First of all, the Albanian mafia shits on the Albanian government. If you think the Albanian governmen has a say in things before the Albanian mafia then you are truely a moron. Italy captured a boat full of heroin from the Albainan crime groups once and the Albanians captured the Vlora police chief and held him hostage and threatened to kill him unless they return the boat. They returned it, that should show you how much the Albanian mafia gives a fcuk about the Albanian governmeny, go try that in Italy.

Ndrangheta got slaped aside by the Albainans in Northern Italy in prostitution.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 10th, 2008, 8:16 pm

Yes, the Italian mafia has more connections to the Albanian government [whatever the fcuk that is] then the Albanian gangsters do.
yes they do the italian mafia is so rich that it could buy the WHOLE albania moron it's logic berisha prefer to deal with them than the local chickenthieves mobsters
First of all, the Albanian mafia shits on the Albanian government. If you think the Albanian governmen has a say in things before the Albanian mafia then you are truely a moron. Italy captured a boat full of heroin from the Albainan crime groups once and the Albanians captured the Vlora police chief and held him hostage and threatened to kill him unless they return the boat. They returned it, that should show you how much the Albanian mafia gives a fcuk about the Albanian governmeny, go try that in Italy.
ahahahahaha well italian mafia shits on the italian goverment more than albanian on their own the italian mafia taxed the citizens better than goverment it killed tons of judges politicians and whoever in bomb-style attacks loooooool if there was not the mafia south italy would look like sub-saharian africa all the biggest companies all the construction firms all the garbage companies all the hotels all the supermarkets well the mafia litterally owns south italy and a large part of the north ndrangheta controls all the shops in the centers of rome, venice, florence and milan :D :D :D the whole economic empire of berlusconi in the reality is in the hands of the mafia looooool he is just a clown in the mafia hands and when police captures a boss it just means another boss wants it... albania of course is not rich like italy and police have not so much money but i heard they seized 11 millions euros to local mobster in vlore and they arrested several bosses so don't say BS that albaniass mob control the whole albanian police loooooool

Ndrangheta got slaped aside by the Albainans in Northern Italy in prostitution.
yeah the albanian pimps lords pushed ndrangheta (who never controlled prostitution LOOOOL) out of milan that is LITTERALLY controlled by the ndrangheta :D :D :D

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 11th, 2008, 12:52 pm

11,000,000 Euros from a vlora mobsters? Who seized it? The Albanian government?! HAHAHAHAAH, your a moron, The Albanian government does that to tell EU they are not corrupt, those gangsters are handed back their money and not even taken to jail. Your a joke, you dont understand the situation there.

And yes, The Albanians slapped Ndrangheta out of Milan and they said, "Get out of here, you dont know this place anymore". The Ndrangheta didnt want to risk a war HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!
todays litteraly the albanians mob controls ALLL of italy, they own all the shops and companies, even bersuloni has to pay the Albanian mob to be president HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! you think bersucloni cares of Ndrangheta!? he kisses the albanian bosses hand every day, secrelty the albanian mob controls the italian government, they were the ones who cracked down on the mafia in italy, they ordered the italian government to do it so they could control even more!!! imgaine your chicken thiefe mob doing that! hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaah italian mafia is ntohing anymore, i bet even morrocans in italy control more in sicily then the italian mafia hahahahaha loooooooooooooooooooool

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 11th, 2008, 7:41 pm

11,000,000 Euros from a vlora mobsters? Who seized it? The Albanian government?! HAHAHAHAAH, your a moron, The Albanian government does that to tell EU they are not corrupt, those gangsters are handed back their money and not even taken to jail. Your a joke, you dont understand the situation there.
well you have the same situation south italy has looooooooooool the difference is that if you have a chickenthieves mob not a real mafia :D :D :D

And yes, The Albanians slapped Ndrangheta out of Milan and they said, "Get out of here, you dont know this place anymore". The Ndrangheta didnt want to risk a war HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!
yeah do you know what happened? albanian pimps lords told calabrians go out of milan and the 20.000 calabrian mobsters in milan were scared and go away yeah they didn't want to risk a war with albanian pimps lords they are too dangerous for the ndrangheta, known being the KING of organized crime loooooooooooooooool :D :D :D

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 11th, 2008, 7:47 pm

Faciulina wrote:
well you have the same situation south italy has looooooooooool the difference is that if you have a chickenthieves mob not a real mafia :D :D :D

And yes, The Albanians slapped Ndrangheta out of Milan and they said, "Get out of here, you dont know this place anymore". The Ndrangheta didnt want to risk a war HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!
yeah do you know what happened? albanian pimps lords told calabrians go out of milan and the 20.000 calabrian mobsters in milan were scared and go away yeah they didn't want to risk a war with albanian pimps lords they are too dangerous for the ndrangheta, known being the KING of organized crime loooooooooooooooool :D :D :D
No the situation in southern Italy is not the same.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 11th, 2008, 8:38 pm

of course we have real mafia and you chickenthieves mob loooooooooool :D :D :D

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 11th, 2008, 8:48 pm

Faciulina wrote:
of course we have real mafia and you chickenthieves mob loooooooooool :D :D :D
We have a mafia with a guerilla army on stand by... something the Italians cant dream of.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 11th, 2008, 8:55 pm

We have a mafia with a guerilla army on stand by... something the Italians cant dream of.
ahahahahahah italian mafia don't need guerrilla they have not any politic ideals and they own their state it's SOUTH ITALY... guerrilla are people who have not an own state and they want to take it loooooooool

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 12th, 2008, 12:48 pm

Faciulina wrote:
ahahahahahah italian mafia don't need guerrilla they have not any politic ideals and they own their state it's SOUTH ITALY... guerrilla are people who have not an own state and they want to take it loooooooool

The Albanians have Albania, Kosova and Western Macedonia where they are safe from any kind of prosecution... so what is your point? The guerrilla army is just a bonus. If you think Italian gangsters have a safe haven in Southern Italy like the Albanians are safe in Albania then your seriously mentally ill. There hasn't been one case of a gangster going to jail in Albania since communism collapsed..

united
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by united » December 12th, 2008, 1:28 pm

The Albanian mafia is really nothing compared to Italian. And also im not sure,make but I think if you combine all the profits from all of the Italian groups, I can see them richer then many parts of Albania. Therefore in the end Albanians are dirty and dont shower and are a bunch of clowns.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 12th, 2008, 1:35 pm

The Albanians have Albania, Kosova and Western Macedonia where they are safe from any kind of prosecution... so what is your point? The guerrilla army is just a bonus. If you think Italian gangsters have a safe haven in Southern Italy like the Albanians are safe in Albania then your seriously mentally ill. There hasn't been one case of a gangster going to jail in Albania since communism collapsed..
the albanians own only albanians moron both macedonians and serbians hate you so you have not any haven there in serbia and montenegro the italian mafia is stronger than albanian mob loooooool yes in south italy the gangsters are safe if not safer than albania ahahahahahah in albania were arrested several mobsters idiot if you really think no gangsters went to jail in albanian since communism collapsed you are the biggest bullshitter haver heard on a web forum :D :D :D of course albania is corrupted like south italy is corrupted but i've never heard of any mobster 40 years on the run

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 12th, 2008, 2:21 pm

united wrote:The Albanian mafia is really nothing compared to Italian. And also im not sure,make but I think if you combine all the profits from all of the Italian groups, I can see them richer then many parts of Albania. Therefore in the end Albanians are dirty and dont shower and are a bunch of clowns.
Well you have provided substantial evidence for your claims, congratulations... I think its safe to call you a pussy ass bitch who hide behind a computer screen typing away ignorantly about matters he doesnt even begin to comprehend.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 12th, 2008, 2:27 pm

if you really think no gangsters went to jail in albanian since communism collapsed you are the biggest bullshitter haver heard on a web forum :D :D :D of course albania is corrupted like south italy is corrupted but i've never heard of any mobster 40 years on the run
You've never heard of it because gangsters in Albania dont go on the run, they have nothing to run from. They own the government, own the economy... who would they run from? Your top godfather was caught, I thought they were safe in South Italy? Why did they catch him then? Europe doesnt even know who the Albanian mafia's godfathers are. Thats because they hide behind the government, politicians work for them, they cant be arrested because they have diplomatic immunity SO HAMMER YOU CANT SUE! CANT TOUCH THIS!

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 12th, 2008, 10:20 pm

You've never heard of it because gangsters in Albania dont go on the run, they have nothing to run from. They own the government, own the economy... who would they run from? Your top godfather was caught, I thought they were safe in South Italy? Why did they catch him then? Europe doesnt even know who the Albanian mafia's godfathers are. Thats because they hide behind the government, politicians work for them, they cant be arrested because they have diplomatic immunity SO HAMMER YOU CANT SUE! CANT TOUCH THIS!
yeah ahahahahahahah albanian mobsters are caught in albanian moron like in italy they don't control albanian goverment they are not italian mexican or colombians bombing procurators and politicians never heard of it in albania that's your dream... i bet italian mafia has more links with berisha than albaniass mob themselves if somebody have links it's the kla with nationalist parties not albanian mob :D :D :D

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 12th, 2008, 11:21 pm

Faciulina wrote:
yeah ahahahahahahah albanian mobsters are caught in albanian moron like in italy they don't control albanian goverment they are not italian mexican or colombians bombing procurators and politicians never heard of it in albania that's your dream... i bet italian mafia has more links with berisha than albaniass mob themselves if somebody have links it's the kla with nationalist parties not albanian mob :D :D :D
You have proven yourself a dcikhead who knows absolutely nothing.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 13th, 2008, 10:32 am

yeah ahahahahahah if i know nothing what about you moron? you said al capone is albanian LOOOOOOL these words are enough to proof you are the biggest idiot and you have zero credibility you post only to hype albanians and downsize italian and all others LOOOOL I'm not nationalist like you i admit i like italian mafia but i don't care of italy as a country so i'm FAR more impartial and credible than you

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 13th, 2008, 2:44 pm

Faciulina wrote:
yeah ahahahahahah if i know nothing what about you moron? you said al capone is albanian LOOOOOOL these words are enough to proof you are the biggest idiot and you have zero credibility you post only to hype albanians and downsize italian and all others LOOOOL I'm not nationalist like you i admit i like italian mafia but i don't care of italy as a country so i'm FAR more impartial and credible than you
How are you more credible? You said Ndrangheta controls 40% of heroin... prove it. I said Al Capone is Albanian as a joke..

You said Ndrangheta controls all of the cocaine in Europe, Australia, Canada and America and you even said Ndranghet grows the cocaine on Colombian soil. Prove your claims if your so credible.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 14th, 2008, 10:56 am

The ‘Ndrangheta crime syndicate, a ruthless and mysterious network of 155 families born in the rough hills here in southern Italy’s Calabria region, now dominates the European drug trade. By establishing direct ties with Colombian producers and building a multibillion-dollar empire that spans five continents, the syndicate has metamorphosed into one of the craftiest criminal gangs in the world, authorities say.

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/dec/27 ... fg-mafia27

"Ndrangheta is on the rise and it is second to none, with a lot of influence in Italy, Europe and worldwide. It is the only one that has investment in cocaine production in Columbia ... They're the most powerful criminal organization worldwide."

"Canada is the right place to deal with narcotics. Montreal is the main port of entrance for narcotics in North America, and in Canada they can control that major point of entry. Toronto specifically is an important base for 'Ndrangheta.

http://www.thestar.com/article/475221

According to the investigation, the activities of the 'ndrangheta extended to the Netherlands where large quantities of heroin and cocaine had been marketed.

In the massive police action known as "Decollo", 75 people were arrested in Italy, 11 in Holland and 16 in Colombia, and over 5,000 kilos of cocaine were seized in the Italian city of Calabria

http://www.derechos.org/nizkor/colombia ... oseng.html

There was another massive outflow of Calabrians after the second world war, with the result that there are large communities of Calabrian descent - and remote outposts of the 'Ndrangheta - in Latin America, Canada and Australia.
The links with Latin America have proved particularly important, for they have helped the 'Ndrangheta to become a leading player in the global cocaine trade. Gratteri estimates that 80% of the cocaine entering Europe today is brought in by Calabrian mobsters

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/ju ... johnhooper

"An entire neighborhood in the Belgium capital of Brussels has been bought by the Italian 'Ndrangheta seeking to launder drugs and money, and tens of millions of euros had been laundered by acquiring real estate in Belgium and Holland." (Sapa, 3 May 2004)

In Warsaw and elsewhere mafia-owned restaurants and pizzerias show unrealistically high profits given their volume of business, an indication of their use as money laundries of illicit cash. The 'ndranghetisti are difficult to apprehend red-handed since the street work is done by Poles. The capos act in the guise of rich businessmen who live the high life and travel throughout Europe accompanied by armed bodyguards, skillfully avoiding Italian court warrants and police nets. The Polish police recently detained two Calabrians who were in the country allegedly to organize a channel to Western Europe for Turkish heroin.

http://www.wloski.ang.pl/The_Ndrangheta ... 28550.html

’Ndrangheta holds a near-monopoly for European cocaine distribution, have direct suppliers out of Columbia and are labelled a major threat in the drug war by the United States.

Local fishing boats controlled by Mr. Coluccio were allegedly used to transport heroin to the Calabrian coast.

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blog ... ronto.aspx

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 14th, 2008, 11:01 am

ahahahahahahahaha suck it idiot the ndrangheta is a king and you know it nobody can match with it :D :D :D

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 14th, 2008, 11:08 am

Faciulina wrote:ahahahahahahahaha suck it idiot the ndrangheta is a king and you know it nobody can match with it :D :D :D

Why wouldnt anybody be able to match it? This I dont understand, your articles didnt say anything I didnt already know.. yes, they do bring in 80% of the cocaine in Europe. I already knew that. Yes, they do expand to Australia, Canada, America, South America but you claim that they run cocaine in all of those places when your forgetting that the Mexicans and Colombians control America and Canada gets alot of its cocaine from British Colombia which gets it from trafficking in California.. Ndrangheta is very powerful and it is the most powerful Italian syndicate out there but you hype it up too much. You even claim they grow their own cocaine in Colombia. The Colombians wouldnt allow that... and dont say anything stupid like Ndrangheta can muscle them out in Colombia, the Colombians have entire guerrilla armies trained and ready for anyone who comes to Colombia.. and if Ndrangheta tried to do what you claim they do, they would have their heads chopped off and posted up in Medellin for everyone to see.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 14th, 2008, 11:23 am

It is the only one that has investment in cocaine production in Columbia

the most important of these men is the paramilitary leader Salvatore Mancuso. Mancuso is a member of the 'Ndranghetá'

www.derechos.org/nizkor/colombia/doc/narcoseng

can you read? they are not my words moron procurators say it ahahahahahahah the colombians are forced to allow it because ndrangheta is too powerful for them the leader of auc sal mancuso is a ndrangheta member himslef LOOOOOOL it litterally owns whole cocaine plants in colombia they have powerbase in the whole colombia and they don't pay shit on guerrilla or narcos ahahahahahah they fear nobody if they don't pay colombians in colombia you really pay albaniass mob to operate in albania? i just laugh and laugh again they just sit down directly with berisha and albanian ministers and they said "berisha we need to use your country for logistic support and we don't want problems with police if you help us we help you" LOOOOOOL they have powerbase in mexico too everywhere i bet there is not a single country in the world without ndrangheta connections i heard they are even in lesotho and botswana it's impossible to stop them they are too powerful :D :D :D what's wrong with you? you're getting mad because the ndrangheta is SO powerful? i'm guessing? you don't undertand how so much powerful they can be? LOOOOOOOL

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 15th, 2008, 1:28 pm

Salvatore Macuso is half Italian and half Colombian. So I dont understand how he could be a member of the Ndrangheta.. Its not even sure if he is from Calabria... You talk as if Ndrangheta put him in charge of AUC just like that... he was born in Colombia, he had no idea what Ndrangheta means up until he got involved with drug trafficking...

Secondly, that "most powerful criminal organization in the world" remark was made by an Italian...

Thirdly, your just a complete wreck. Get over youself. You take something little and blow it up.

Here is what you do:
SOME Ndrangheta clans bought stocks in Gazprom ----> NDRANGHETA LITTERALLY OWNS GAZPROM HAHAHAHAHAHA
Mancuso is half Italian -----> MANCUSO WORKS FOR NDRANGHETA THEY DONT EVEN ASK COLOMBIANS THEY GROW COCAINE THEMSELVES AND JUST TELL COLOMBIA TO DEAL WITH IT HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Ndrangheta brings in 80% of the cocaine into Europe ------> Ndrangheta controls ALLL OF COCAINE IN EUROPE AND US AND AUTRALIA LMAOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA!

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » December 15th, 2008, 3:43 pm

LOL I really wish I had time to look at the Italian moron and the Albanian moron argue, but unfortunetly I don't. I'm too busy socializing with cool people.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 16th, 2008, 9:58 am

ahahahahahah you moron i posted an article said mancuso is a member of ndrangheta no matter he was born in colombia his parents were calabrians so he can be a member idiot so shut up and eat it
the ndrangheta controls all the cocaine in europe canada and australia period it also controls ecstasy and large part of heroin LOOOOOOL

the high street-value of ecstasy in Australia meant the country would remain a lucrative market for European suppliers. The Calabrian Mafia, he said, would continue to exploit the high demand for drugs in Australia and adapt to the local law enforcement environment

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/lif ... tml?page=4

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 16th, 2008, 11:00 am

razbojnik wrote:LOL I really wish I had time to look at the Italian moron and the Albanian moron argue, but unfortunetly I don't. I'm too busy socializing with cool people.

Your too busy blowing your friends dad who ran Paris in the 1970s..

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 16th, 2008, 11:02 am

Faciulina wrote:ahahahahahah you moron i posted an article said mancuso is a member of ndrangheta no matter he was born in colombia his parents were calabrians so he can be a member idiot so shut up and eat it
the ndrangheta controls all the cocaine in europe canada and australia period it also controls ecstasy and large part of heroin LOOOOOOL

the high street-value of ecstasy in Australia meant the country would remain a lucrative market for European suppliers. The Calabrian Mafia, he said, would continue to exploit the high demand for drugs in Australia and adapt to the local law enforcement environment

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/lif ... tml?page=4
No no, listen carefully you moron, not his parents. His father was Italian... and its not even sure if he was Calabrian. His mother is Colombian. He was born in Colombia. He is not a member of the Ndrangheta. Stop dreaming.

And that Australia report doesnt prove shit. So the Calabrians are involved in ecstasy in Australia... so fcuking what?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 16th, 2008, 12:32 pm

No no, listen carefully you moron, not his parents. His father was Italian... and its not even sure if he was Calabrian. His mother is Colombian. He was born in Colombia. He is not a member of the Ndrangheta. Stop dreaming.
ahahahahaha no listen you ignorant you do not know shit mancuso is a member of the ndrangheta and i posted articles proofed his parents are calabrians and even if only is father was calabrian he could be a member idiot he couldn't if the mother was calabrian and the father colombian LOOOOOL in the states it's enough to have an italian father to be a member but you are too ignorant to know it
And that Australia report doesnt prove shit. So the Calabrians are involved in ecstasy in Australia... so fcuking what?
ahahahahaah it proofs the ndrangheta is the strongest even in australia it controls all the drugs there it controls tons of things there it's number 1 everybody knows it

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 16th, 2008, 1:43 pm

ahahahahaha no listen you ignorant you do not know shit mancuso is a member of the ndrangheta and i posted articles proofed his parents are calabrians and even if only is father was calabrian he could be a member idiot he couldn't if the mother was calabrian and the father colombian LOOOOOL in the states it's enough to have an italian father to be a member but you are too ignorant to know it
Mancuso is a member of the AUC. Not a member of Ndrangheta. You didnt post shit. You didnt post anything that claimed him to be a Ndrangheta member.. Like I said you have yet to prove that his father is Calabrian. His biographies only say he is Italian and his mother is Colombian and he was born in Colombia.
ahahahahaah it proofs the ndrangheta is the strongest even in australia it controls all the drugs there it controls tons of things there it's number 1 everybody knows it
It controls all of the drugs there because they were caught sending 500 kilograms of cocaine there? Wow. So in that case the Albanians dominate the cocaine trade in the world because they brought in 12 tonnes of cocaine into Europe. Daut Kadiovski ships in heroin from Europe into America so I guess that means that Albanians dominate the heroin trade in America completely. Albanians deal in arms so I guess they supply the American government with guns now. That is what you do. You take something very very small. And claim it holds dominance over the world.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 17th, 2008, 11:47 am

Mancuso is a member of the AUC. Not a member of Ndrangheta. You didnt post shit. You didnt post anything that claimed him to be a Ndrangheta member.. Like I said you have yet to prove that his father is Calabrian. His biographies only say he is Italian and his mother is Colombian and he was born in Colombia
yeah i proofed it moron so shut up your mouth now and eat the truth LOOOOOOL i know you're getting mad of it but you have no idea how powerful the ndrangheta is you seriously have not any idea of it

the most important of these men is the paramilitary leader Salvatore Mancuso. Mancuso is a member of the 'Ndranghetá'

www.derechos.org/nizkor/colombia/doc/narcoseng
It controls all of the drugs there because they were caught sending 500 kilograms of cocaine there? Wow. So in that case the Albanians dominate the cocaine trade in the world because they brought in 12 tonnes of cocaine into Europe. Daut Kadiovski ships in heroin from Europe into America so I guess that means that Albanians dominate the heroin trade in America completely. Albanians deal in arms so I guess they supply the American government with guns now. That is what you do. You take something very very small. And claim it holds dominance over the wor
ahahahahahaahahah the albanians never brought 12 tons of cocaine that's your dream if the source is true (and i doubt because i've never heard of this) the ndrangheta controlled it the shipments and all..... the ndrangheta is the only criminal organization that have powerbase in colombia and it produces colombian cocaine by itself and i proofed it

the ndrangheta is BY FAR the strongest organization in australia it controls everything there and i profed it

In conjunction with the Australian Customs Service, police have seized 5.6 tonnes of ecstasy pills and 150kg of cocaine during a three-year operation.
Almost 20 million ecstasy tablets were seized during the exhaustive probe, which involved hundreds of AFP agents.
The bust is a world record amount for ecstasy and includes the largest amount of cocaine ever detected in Victoria.

AFP intelligence suggests Australian members of the Calabrian mafia played major roles in the international syndicate.

http://www.police999.com/index.php?opti ... &Itemid=63

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 17th, 2008, 2:26 pm

yeah i proofed it moron so shut up your mouth now and eat the truth LOOOOOOL i know you're getting mad of it but you have no idea how powerful the ndrangheta is you seriously have not any idea of it

http://www.derechos.org/nizkor/colombia/doc/narcoseng
Your article is BS like your words. It has no source of information or anything. This is as pointless as a Macedonian. And Macedonians are pretty damn pointless.
ahahahahahaahahah the albanians never brought 12 tons of cocaine that's your dream if the source is true (and i doubt because i've never heard of this) the ndrangheta controlled it the shipments and all..... the ndrangheta is the only criminal organization that have powerbase in colombia and it produces colombian cocaine by itself and i proofed it
You did not prove shit.
http://www.essex.ac.uk/ecpr/standinggro ... Vol6_2.pdf
confiscation of 12 tonnes of cocaine, thought to have. arrived via Albania.

Ndrangheta does not produce cocaine itselfs, shut the fcuk up already, you dont know shit.

the ndrangheta is BY FAR the strongest organization in australia it controls everything there and i profed it
Investment in cocaine production, not producing it themselves. They still buy the cocaine from the Colombians like everyone else.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 19th, 2008, 12:38 pm

ahahahahahahahaha you're getting mad because i proofed i was right LOOOOOOL the ndrangheta produces cocaine itself can you read moron? you have no idea how powerful it is :D :D :D your desperate ways to downsize ndrangheta are simply embarassed the ndrangheta is a king like even colombian ministers say LOOOOOOL

Ndrangheta is king,” said Sabas Pretelt de la Vega, a former Colombian interior minister

articles.latimes.com/2007/dec/27/world/fg-mafia27

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 19th, 2008, 8:24 pm

first that's not a belgian police dossier moron it's just a newspaper article and it speaks about mafias not just one mafia so sure the italians are included in... second it speaks about beligum only not the whole europe LOOOOOL ndrangheta is far the strongest in belgium
ahahahahaha it bought an entire neighbourhood LOOOOOL albanians at least control some prostitution rings :D :D :D

An entire neighborhood in the Belgium capital of Brussels has been bought by the Italian 'Ndrangheta seeking to launder drugs and money

www.wloski.ang.pl/The_Ndrangheta_Looms_Large_

Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”