Russian mafia in america..

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Re: Russian mafia in america..

Unread post by razbojnik » November 2nd, 2008, 10:12 am

punamusta wrote:Hahah, yeah okay. But I tell this only to put an end to the talks that some nationalities are full of hardcore people. There is differences between each individuals, and to assume that all people coming from certain nations are tougher than anyone else is straight BS.

So I was with my girlfriend at this pizza place as I saw four Albanian guys looking at my girl, talking something on their own language, laughing, glancing at me, etc. That went on for a while and it started to feel very disrespectful. I was already on a bad mood and a bit drunk, too. So after we got our pizzas to go, I told my girl to go to the bus stop, and wait me there. Then I took a fork from the pizza place, went outside where those guys now where smoking cigarrets, and pushed that fork on the biggest guy's throat. Only hard enough to let him really feel the fork on his throat, but not actually penetrate his throat. That guy went all pale his eyes rolling around, holding his hands up like he would be pointed with a gun. He didn't say a word, and neither did his friends. They all freezed completelly. I said something for them, and left. None of them shouted anything at me as I walked away, they were just all silent and shooked.

I don't want you to think that I told this to boost myself here, but to point out that hardness is individualistic. And that a LOT of guys act like they'd be hard, but in the reality they are the ones that fear the most. And those kind of people can be found among every nationalities, just as there is tough guys among every nationalities.
Amen, but how did you know they were Albanians???

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » November 2nd, 2008, 10:35 am

There's a bunch of Albanians here and I know how their language sounds like even though I don't understand a word of it. Plus one of them had a shirt with that Albanian eagle logo on it.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » November 2nd, 2008, 1:48 pm

punamusta wrote:There's a bunch of Albanians here and I know how their language sounds like even though I don't understand a word of it. Plus one of them had a shirt with that Albanian eagle logo on it.
ROFL, it's not an eagle it's a crow, no matter what they say. It sounds kinda mixed, depends, sometimes it sounds a bit Satanic, kinda like Latin, sometimes it sounds like Hungarian, sometimes like French, sometimes like Bulgarian, sometimes like Arabic, sometimes like Turkish, sometimes like Italian, sometimes like Spanish, it all depends...

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 10th, 2008, 6:27 pm

razbojnik wrote:
punamusta wrote:Hahah, yeah okay. But I tell this only to put an end to the talks that some nationalities are full of hardcore people. There is differences between each individuals, and to assume that all people coming from certain nations are tougher than anyone else is straight BS.

So I was with my girlfriend at this pizza place as I saw four Albanian guys looking at my girl, talking something on their own language, laughing, glancing at me, etc. That went on for a while and it started to feel very disrespectful. I was already on a bad mood and a bit drunk, too. So after we got our pizzas to go, I told my girl to go to the bus stop, and wait me there. Then I took a fork from the pizza place, went outside where those guys now where smoking cigarrets, and pushed that fork on the biggest guy's throat. Only hard enough to let him really feel the fork on his throat, but not actually penetrate his throat. That guy went all pale his eyes rolling around, holding his hands up like he would be pointed with a gun. He didn't say a word, and neither did his friends. They all freezed completelly. I said something for them, and left. None of them shouted anything at me as I walked away, they were just all silent and shooked.

I don't want you to think that I told this to boost myself here, but to point out that hardness is individualistic. And that a LOT of guys act like they'd be hard, but in the reality they are the ones that fear the most. And those kind of people can be found among every nationalities, just as there is tough guys among every nationalities.
Amen, but how did you know they were Albanians???

He didnt, and this never happened. That is possibly the biggest BS I have ever heard. Not because you claim they were Albanian but because three or four guys dont just stand still when some guy comes after one of them with a fork LMAO! Your sucha a joke. Punamasta you have replaced Razbojnik as the second biggest bullshitter, after Faciulina.

So tell me more, you didnt have the heart to stand up in the store but all the sudden you summoned the courage to tell your girlfriend in a cool and calm way "go wait at the bus stop" and you suddenly snapped, grabbed a fork and handled your business. LMAO! Sounds like a bad mafia movie when the leading character doesnt have a mercedes but rides a bus instead LOL! Calm down, get the fcuk out of here with that BS.

Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”