"Jack Falcone" interview

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 11th, 2008, 4:35 pm

It's like you think that if you say something enough it will make it true. Sorry, it doesn't.
LOL! Get Serious! The Albanian crime groups are by far a bigger threat to Detroit then the Italian mafia.
In Detroit, The Albanian mafia exceeds the Italian mafia. That much is known, keep talking about irrelevent shit...
See what I mean?[/quote]

No I dont see what you mean? If you mean that the statement above is true then yes I do know what you mean.
No, it's not proof. It's indirect evidence at best or, as you might call it, "irrelevent shit." You've done this before. You take a few immaterial facts here and there and use them to make a claim that that has no basis other than your pathetic wishful thinking. The Albanians are "real secretive?" OK. They are "wild?" OK. Detroit has the second largest Albanian population after Detroit? So? There are even more Italians. But the general population of either group is really irrelevant. They set a bomb off next to a police station? OK. How is that any more violent than other a gang of bank robbers shooting it out with the cops? All of this is not "proof" that the Albanians are "more powerful" than this group or that group.
So what if there are more Italians in Michigan then Albanians? Italians number 6% of America. If Albanians numbered 6% of America, the Mexicans could kiss America goodbye as far as drug trafficking goes, they would do what they did to the Turks in Europe...

Bank robbers? Your comparing a group of people who dont care of long term goals, have no aspiration or organization to the Albanian mafia in Detroit? The bank robbers shoot because they have to if they dont want to get shot at or go to jail for the rest of their life. Do you hear yourself? This is a plain example of how dumb you really are. You compare bank robbers to an Albanian crime organization in Shelby, Michigan.

Show me some evidence of Italian crime groups throughout Michigan... oh thats right you cant. The Detroit family is the only thing that shows up... Show me some Michigan killing related to Italian OC like I have for Albanian OC. Show me their involvement in the drug and human trafficking area... Do something at least... fcuking shit...
You are lying through your teeth. I have said that the Italians are global in scope and active in all of those places. And they are. C'mon you coward. Show me specific false claims I have made. What positions and certain activities have I exaggerated? Name them. You can't because you are the only bullshitter here and I'll give you some examples. You're the one who has made the false claim that Albanians are "larger and more powerful" than both the Italians and Russians in Europe. You are the one who has made the false claim that Albanians are in the top three groups in New York, along with the Italians and Russians. Later on, you even said that the Russians were not as poweful as the Albanians there. You are the one that made the false claim that Albanians "dominate the organized crime scene" in Detroit. Of course, later you had to backpeddle because you knew you were full of shit. Talk about exaggeration.
When did I back peddle? The Albanians do dominate Detroit when it comes to organized crime... they are bigger in New York then the Russian and have more 'muscle' then the Italians... and in Europe, without a doubt, they are the most powerful criminal organization there.
Give me a break. On one hand, you claim that little is known about these mysterious Albanian groups, while on the other hand you claim that there is all this news about them. Which one is it genius? Relativelhy speaking, the Albanians aren't particularly well known in Detroit. So what if they are dealing drugs? So are many other groups. I love how you say "exploding bombs on police stations" as if it has happened more than once. Just because you don't know much about the Detroit LCN family, don't assume that is because they are weak or no longer there. Go beyond just Google and Wikipedia and do some actual research. Read The New Ethnic Mobs or Motor City Mafia. I know you won't because that would require you to read about something other than Albanians.
THE ALBANIANS ARENT WELL KNOWN IN DETROIT!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. You have not been to Detroit, holy freakinnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg shit I cant believe you just said that. I have a cousin in Detroit... I go there at times to visit him, and what you just said blew me away, my mouth is still on the fcukin floor.

I will repeat again, the Italian mafia does not stand a chance against the Albanian mafia in Detroit.
And there you have it. When you have no legitimate argument left, you resort to lame insults that are untrue, not to mention besides the point. How would you know whether I've been laid or not? You're 16 years old for crying out loud. It wasn't that long ago that you were sucking on your mom's Albanian tit.
I never sucked my mom's Albanian tit, I sucked your mom's Dannish tits :D:D:D:D:D and she sucked my Albanian dick. And you sir are a big prick, not to mention, make me sick you stupid hick :D

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by thewestside » December 11th, 2008, 5:02 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:So what if there are more Italians in Michigan then Albanians? Italians number 6% of America. If Albanians numbered 6% of America, the Mexicans could kiss America goodbye as far as drug trafficking goes, they would do what they did to the Turks in Europe...
Oh please. Mexicans have been able to take over most of the drug trade in the U.S. because Mexico borders America. They have more direct access to cocaine from the Colombians, produce and refine their own heroin, grow their own marijuana, make their own meth and are able to smuggle right across the border to their networks that stretch across the country. How exactly would the Albanians, no matter what their numbers, replace the Mexicans in this regard? Answer - they wouldn't and couldn't. You and your stupid comments like this really are the gift that keeps on giving. You can't help yourself. Put you in front of a computer talking about Albanian OC and sooner or later you say something stupid.
Bank robbers? Your comparing a group of people who dont care of long term goals, have no aspiration or organization to the Albanian mafia in Detroit? The bank robbers shoot because they have to if they dont want to get shot at or go to jail for the rest of their life. Do you hear yourself? This is a plain example of how dumb you really are. You compare bank robbers to an Albanian crime organization in Shelby, Michigan.
My point is you act as if one case of some Albanian gansters in Detroit detonating a bomb outside a police station automatically makes them the most violent and dangerous, as well as a lame reason to say they are more powerful than this group or that group.
Show me some evidence of Italian crime groups throughout Michigan... oh thats right you cant. The Detroit family is the only thing that shows up... Show me some Michigan killing related to Italian OC like I have for Albanian OC. Show me their involvement in the drug and human trafficking area... Do something at least... fcuking shit...
I have already given your two sources to read. As usual, you want me to do your work for you. Sometimes I will but I'm getting sick of your lazy ass and your refusal to go beyond reading Wikipedia or doing quick Google searches for anything other than Albanian OC and then coming on here and acting like you have any clue what you are talking about.
When did I back peddle? The Albanians do dominate Detroit when it comes to organized crime... they are bigger in New York then the Russian and have more 'muscle' then the Italians... and in Europe, without a doubt, they are the most powerful criminal organization there.
You have got to be kidding me. How do the Albanians being the 2nd biggest traffickers of marijuana and ecstasy in Detroit mean they "dominate" organized crime there? If that's the scale you are using, wouldn't the Asian groups who are the biggest traffickers of those two drugs be ahead of the Albanians in who dominates organized crime there? Oh wait, let me guess. They aren't organized crime just like you said the Mexicans, Colombians, and blacks aren't organized crime. That's how you backpeddled. You made a bogus claim and later realized it was BS. So you changed your story to mean Albanians are more powerful than the Italians and Russians, while conveniently discounting Mexicans and blacks as not being organized crime. What a bunch of horseshit. Also, in one of your first posts after you changed from JohnnyRed to AlbaniaUnited, you said that you weren't sure who was more powerful between the Italians, Russians, and Albanians in New York. What happened between then and now for you to make the bogus claim that Albanians are "bigger" in New York than the Russians or have "more muscle" than the Italians? Answer - nothing happened. You simply started out trying to be somewhat reasonable so people wouldn't figure out you are JohnnyRed but then you quickly morphed into the typical JohnnyRed BS about Albanian OC and all the hype that goes with it. Same goes for Europe. Italian and Russian groups have established and entrenched themselves in both Europe and the U.S. for years. But you expect people to believe that the Albanians, in only a little over a decade, have surpassed them or at least equaled them in both areas. And you expect people to believe this despite having ABSOLUTELY NO direct or convincing evidence to make such a claim. Do you not see how completely full of shit you are? Everyone else does.
THE ALBANIANS ARENT WELL KNOWN IN DETROIT!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. You have not been to Detroit, holy freakinnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg shit I cant believe you just said that. I have a cousin in Detroit... I go there at times to visit him, and what you just said blew me away, my mouth is still on the fcukin floor.
Go back and read what I typed genius. I said relatively speaking they are not well known. That means in comparison to most other groups, who have been there much longer and are far more prolific there. And yet here you are trying to claim the Albanians "dominate" the organized crime scene there. Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaasse.
I will repeat again, the Italian mafia does not stand a chance against the Albanian mafia in Detroit.
Repeat it all you want. Like just about everything else you say, you are the only one that believes it. You must be lonely constantly spewing this BS that nobody buys.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 11th, 2008, 8:45 pm

Oh please. Mexicans have been able to take over most of the drug trade in the U.S. because Mexico borders America. They have more direct access to cocaine from the Colombians, produce and refine their own heroin, grow their own marijuana, make their own meth and are able to smuggle right across the border to their networks that stretch across the country. How exactly would the Albanians, no matter what their numbers, replace the Mexicans in this regard? Answer - they wouldn't and couldn't. You and your stupid comments like this really are the gift that keeps on giving. You can't help yourself. Put you in front of a computer talking about Albanian OC and sooner or later you say something stupid.
IF the Albainans numbered 6% of American instead of 0.003% like we do not then they would do exactly what I said they would so. Turkey has the same advantages. It borderes Europe, they have their own networks, they controlled the heroin, they grew their own marijuana and all of that. That still didnt stop the Albanians from making bases in their own country and taking away the heroin trade from them. Not just that but they went even farther then that all the way to the base [Afghanistan]. I dont see how the Mexicans would be any different... they would have their business taken away just like the Turks did... that is, IF the Albanians numbered that much in America...
My point is you act as if one case of some Albanian gansters in Detroit detonating a bomb outside a police station automatically makes them the most violent and dangerous, as well as a lame reason to say they are more powerful than this group or that group.
That was just one incident, it shows their violence yes, but it also shows that police are investigating them. Shelby is another township. So you have a detective in Hamtramck commenting, one in Shelby commenting, one in Macomb commenting. 21 year old femalse leading mutli million dollar drug rings, RCMP saying they are wholesalers and also involved in transporting it as well. Come on, the evidence is there you just choose to ignore it. You need a news report that says "thewestside, the Albainans are more powerful then the Italians here in Detroit" until you can actually admit it.
I have already given your two sources to read. As usual, you want me to do your work for you. Sometimes I will but I'm getting sick of your lazy ass and your refusal to go beyond reading Wikipedia or doing quick Google searches for anything other than Albanian OC and then coming on here and acting like you have any clue what you are talking about.
No you cant do your own work. But then claim that its my work. I have given you my evidence and support of my claims. You havent, you tell me to go read two books. Okay let me come back in two weeks after Im done reading them and well continue this... is that what you want to hear? Both of those books were on the DCF which numbers what again? 30? theres 644 Albanians in hamtramck and there is Albanian gang activity there. Now imagine another 100,000 Albanians added throughout Michigan...
You have got to be kidding me. How do the Albanians being the 2nd biggest traffickers of marijuana and ecstasy in Detroit mean they "dominate" organized crime there? If that's the scale you are using, wouldn't the Asian groups who are the biggest traffickers of those two drugs be ahead of the Albanians in who dominates organized crime there? Oh wait, let me guess. They aren't organized crime just like you said the Mexicans, Colombians, and blacks aren't organized crime. That's how you backpeddled. You made a bogus claim and later realized it was BS. So you changed your story to mean Albanians are more powerful than the Italians and Russians, while conveniently discounting Mexicans and blacks as not being organized crime. What a bunch of horseshit. Also, in one of your first posts after you changed from JohnnyRed to AlbaniaUnited, you said that you weren't sure who was more powerful between the Italians, Russians, and Albanians in New York. What happened between then and now for you to make the bogus claim that Albanians are "bigger" in New York than the Russians or have "more muscle" than the Italians? Answer - nothing happened. You simply started out trying to be somewhat reasonable so people wouldn't figure out you are JohnnyRed but then you quickly morphed into the typical JohnnyRed BS about Albanian OC and all the hype that goes with it. Same goes for Europe. Italian and Russian groups have established and entrenched themselves in both Europe and the U.S. for years. But you expect people to believe that the Albanians, in only a little over a decade, have surpassed them or at least equaled them in both areas. And you expect people to believe this despite having ABSOLUTELY NO direct or convincing evidence to make such a claim. Do you not see how completely full of shit you are? Everyone else does.
Okay first of all, Asians means alot of groups. It was never said that they lead the trade from Canada. I only assume they do because Asians are known to be growing that in BC and Nova Scotia. All they said was Asians and Albanians are wholesale suppliers of marijuana and X. Then they mentioned that Albanians are increasing in their role as transporters of their marijuana as well, meaning Albanians are bringing the stuff in themselves increasingly... then they meantioned that african american and caucasian groups are involved as well. and what other groups can be said to do that in michigan? the italians? get real? the chaldeans? my ass... the blacks and mexicans dont count as organized crime. if they did, the albanians take a back seat to both of them when it comes to detroit. blacks run the mid level and street level trade in all drugs around here and the mexicans run the wholesale operations not to mention they are on the mid and street level themselves as well. when i say organized crime, i mean italian mafia, albanian mafia, russian mafia, this stuff. a group that can be called the mafia is what i mean, the blacks like to call themselves the black mafia but organized crime doesnt wear baggy pants in my head. thats why i dont count them as organized crime. i never back peddled.

second, the albanians are all in their 20s, 30s, and 40s, no shit that they have more muscle then the italians in new york. out of the three groups, they are the only ones that have a stake in being importers of a drug from outside the country. they are involved in politics more the both the groups put together, that was made clear not only in the documentary, the brooklyn connection but also in other events and incidents such as bribe allegations and conspiracies, hell senators laught at the thought the lcn bribing them. the same situation of marijuana involvement is in new york for the albanians then it is in the michigan chicago route...
Go back and read what I typed genius. I said relatively speaking they are not well known. That means in comparison to most other groups, who have been there much longer and are far more prolific there. And yet here you are trying to claim the Albanians "dominate" the organized crime scene there. Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaasse.
you sound like a girl, "pleaaaaaaaaaaaaassse dont go thereeeeeeeeee!" if you think the albanians arent well known there you have never talked to a michigan resident. as the blacks on 8 mile said, "i admire you niggaz mann, your on some wild shit"
Repeat it all you want. Like just about everything else you say, you are the only one that believes it. You must be lonely constantly spewing this BS that nobody buys.
the evidence is there, whether you believe it or not doesnt matter anymore.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by thewestside » December 11th, 2008, 9:33 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:IF the Albainans numbered 6% of American instead of 0.003% like we do not then they would do exactly what I said they would so. Turkey has the same advantages. It borderes Europe, they have their own networks, they controlled the heroin, they grew their own marijuana and all of that. That still didnt stop the Albanians from making bases in their own country and taking away the heroin trade from them. Not just that but they went even farther then that all the way to the base [Afghanistan]. I dont see how the Mexicans would be any different... they would have their business taken away just like the Turks did... that is, IF the Albanians numbered that much in America...
Albania is right next door to Turkey, which is right next door to the Middle East. That's a world of difference from taking control of the American drug trade from across the entire Atlantic. Seriously, wake the hell up. Your wishful thinking is getting so old.
That was just one incident, it shows their violence yes, but it also shows that police are investigating them. Shelby is another township. So you have a detective in Hamtramck commenting, one in Shelby commenting, one in Macomb commenting. 21 year old femalse leading mutli million dollar drug rings, RCMP saying they are wholesalers and also involved in transporting it as well. Come on, the evidence is there you just choose to ignore it. You need a news report that says "thewestside, the Albainans are more powerful then the Italians here in Detroit" until you can actually admit it.
Law enforcement investigates many groups. So what? Many groups are violent? So what? I have read these reports and I don't ignore them. But I they show what you claim - that Albanians dominate the organized crime scene in Detroit. And yes, unlike you, I do require some more substantial proof then circumstantial evidence before I claim who is more powerful. You know why? Because I don't have an agenda to hype a particular group like you do.
No you cant do your own work. But then claim that its my work. I have given you my evidence and support of my claims. You havent, you tell me to go read two books. Okay let me come back in two weeks after Im done reading them and well continue this... is that what you want to hear? Both of those books were on the DCF which numbers what again? 30? theres 644 Albanians in hamtramck and there is Albanian gang activity there. Now imagine another 100,000 Albanians added throughout Michigan...
You have given evidence that Albanians are involved in drug trafficking and other crimes in Detroit and other parts of Michigan. How does this support in any way your claim that they dominate the organized crime scene there?
Okay first of all, Asians means alot of groups. It was never said that they lead the trade from Canada. I only assume they do because Asians are known to be growing that in BC and Nova Scotia. All they said was Asians and Albanians are wholesale suppliers of marijuana and X. Then they mentioned that Albanians are increasing in their role as transporters of their marijuana as well, meaning Albanians are bringing the stuff in themselves increasingly... then they meantioned that african american and caucasian groups are involved as well. and what other groups can be said to do that in michigan? the italians? get real? the chaldeans? my ass... the blacks and mexicans dont count as organized crime. if they did, the albanians take a back seat to both of them when it comes to detroit. blacks run the mid level and street level trade in all drugs around here and the mexicans run the wholesale operations not to mention they are on the mid and street level themselves as well. when i say organized crime, i mean italian mafia, albanian mafia, russian mafia, this stuff. a group that can be called the mafia is what i mean, the blacks like to call themselves the black mafia but organized crime doesnt wear baggy pants in my head. thats why i dont count them as organized crime. i never back peddled.
Black groups, depending on their scope of activity, are considered organized crime. As are the Mexicans. I'm not talking about street gangs but about well organized groups that move drugs at the wholesale level. For the most part, they are no different than the Albanian drug groups you brag about. And for the record, Italians are considered Caucasian genius. You can't just make up your own definition of organized crime. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.
second, the albanians are all in their 20s, 30s, and 40s, no shit that they have more muscle then the italians in new york. out of the three groups, they are the only ones that have a stake in being importers of a drug from outside the country. they are involved in politics more the both the groups put together, that was made clear not only in the documentary, the brooklyn connection but also in other events and incidents such as bribe allegations and conspiracies, hell senators laught at the thought the lcn bribing them. the same situation of marijuana involvement is in new york for the albanians then it is in the michigan chicago route...
The New York families also have plenty of young guys in their 20's, 30's, and 40's. There is absolutely no evidence that Albanians have "more muscle." They are far outnumbered by the Italians, not to mention other groups. The Italians are also involved in importing narcotics from outside the country, though not as much as they were. Drug trafficking and money laundering, particularly in the Northeast and Florida, is the main activity of the Italian syndicates here. And naturally, the American LCN families work with them. Likewise, you have no proof that Albanians are more involved in politics than the Italians or Russians, let alone both groups put together. Sorry, but one documentary, and some "events and incidents" of bribes, allegations, and conspiracies are not definitive proof of anything. You've just simply read about Albanian OC related to politics. Try reading about Italian and Russian corruption for once. And for the record, I'm talking about Europe. No group has substantial ability to corrupt the governemnt in America. But out of them all, the LCN still has the most, though it is relatively minimal at this point.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by Faciulina » December 12th, 2008, 8:25 am

So what if there are more Italians in Michigan then Albanians? Italians number 6% of America. If Albanians numbered 6% of America, the Mexicans could kiss America goodbye as far as drug trafficking goes, they would do what they did to the Turks in Europe...
and what moron? in greece albanian are 10% of population and they are behind both italian and russian mafia in greece there are 25.000 italians only :D :D they don't control any territory tey are not organized they are just flexible chickenthieves compared to italians so you can't have how many albanians you want 10 southern italians have more impact than 1.000 albanian looooool

You made false claims about the Italians everywhere, In America, Australia, Europe and other places. You exhaggerrated their positions and involvment in certain activities. Thats how you said Italian OC dominates all four corners of the world. Your a bullshitter. You still think its 1945.
ndrangheta is number 1 in europe and australia moron everybody knows it and yeah they are everywhere you would like downsize them looooooooool you are envious because italian mafia is FAR stronger than albaniass pimps lords

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 12th, 2008, 12:29 pm

Albania is right next door to Turkey, which is right next door to the Middle East. That's a world of difference from taking control of the American drug trade from across the entire Atlantic. Seriously, wake the hell up. Your wishful thinking is getting so old.
Albania is right next to what? Turkey?
http://www.eraradioamateurs.eu/contenut ... e_map3.gif

That doesnt matter. I never said that Albanians will take over the drug trade from the Mexicans and Colombians. I said if they numbered 6% of America like the Italians do, they would replace both of them as leading drug traffickers in America. Hell, it happened in Europe where Albanians are in big numbers, and it would happen in America if Albanians were in numbers like they are in Europe. So you wake the hell up moron.
Law enforcement investigates many groups. So what? Many groups are violent? So what? I have read these reports and I don't ignore them. But I they show what you claim - that Albanians dominate the organized crime scene in Detroit. And yes, unlike you, I do require some more substantial proof then circumstantial evidence before I claim who is more powerful. You know why? Because I don't have an agenda to hype a particular group like you do.
The Albanians are more powerful then the Italians and Russians in Detroit, period. They are significant wholesalers of marijuana and MDMA. They are significant human traffickers. They have been identified in many townships and areas in and around Detroit. There have been killings to prove that the problem exists. Police officials have commented and stated that they are active and proved hard if not impossible to crack down on. Ermira Hatija's arrest also displayed that Albanian crime groups exist in the region, are active in the field that my article stated them as active in. The Italians haven't been stated as wholesale anything, importers of nothing, so whats your evidence here? You simply cling on to the fact that not enough direct evidence is on the Albanian mafia in Detroit. Well hey, even Italy lacks evidence on the Albanian mafia and Italy is one of the main bases of the Albanian mafia in Europe.
You have given evidence that Albanians are involved in drug trafficking and other crimes in Detroit and other parts of Michigan. How does this support in any way your claim that they dominate the organized crime scene there?
I can not find an article in Detroit that says, the Albanians are more powerful then the Italians in Detroit. I know that's what you want to finally come around but I cant find one because there is none. The fact is that, Albanians are involved in drug trafficking, human trafficking, arms trafficking, gambling, money laundering, etc... in Detroit. I realize that the Detroit Crime Family is obviously involved in all of that as well but it doesn't state them as wholesalers of anything. They aren't stated as significant human smugglers in the American-Canadian border or anything. The only information on the Italians is on the Detroit Crime Family which has over 30 members. It would be different if there was other Italian groups through out the region involved in drug trafficking and everything else the Detroit Crime Family is involved in, but none have been stated. The problem is not visible. I tried to dig up some information about Italian organized crime in Detroit besides the Detroit Crime family and just flipped through pages and pages on Google seeing the same thing, Detroit Crime Family, Detroit Crime Family, Detroit Crime Family, Detroit Crime Family... until you have provided some information on Italian organized crime in Detroit, I have the right to state that the Albanians are more powerful then the Italians in Detroit.
Black groups, depending on their scope of activity, are considered organized crime. As are the Mexicans. I'm not talking about street gangs but about well organized groups that move drugs at the wholesale level. For the most part, they are no different than the Albanian drug groups you brag about. And for the record, Italians are considered Caucasian genius. You can't just make up your own definition of organized crime. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.
I didn't make up my own definition about organized crime. I just don't see the Mexicans, blacks and Colombians as organized crime. I see them as drug dealers... organized crime in my mind is the Albanian, Italian, Russian, Polish mafia, etc... I would never state the Albanians as more powerful then the Mexicans in Detroit or even the blacks. You just keep bringing that up because it helps your case. And so what if the Italians are considered Caucasian? Whats that got to do with anything?
The New York families also have plenty of young guys in their 20's, 30's, and 40's. There is absolutely no evidence that Albanians have "more muscle." They are far outnumbered by the Italians, not to mention other groups. The Italians are also involved in importing narcotics from outside the country, though not as much as they were. Drug trafficking and money laundering, particularly in the Northeast and Florida, is the main activity of the Italian syndicates here. And naturally, the American LCN families work with them. Likewise, you have no proof that Albanians are more involved in politics than the Italians or Russians, let alone both groups put together. Sorry, but one documentary, and some "events and incidents" of bribes, allegations, and conspiracies are not definitive proof of anything. You've just simply read about Albanian OC related to politics. Try reading about Italian and Russian corruption for once. And for the record, I'm talking about Europe. No group has substantial ability to corrupt the governemnt in America. But out of them all, the LCN still has the most, though it is relatively minimal at this point.
How are the Albanian gangsters outnumbered in New York? What possible proof do you have of that?

Yes I know that the Italians are involved in drug trafficking but they aren't continuous importers of a drug to America. The Albanians aren't bringing in tonnes of drugs in America on a monthly basis either but at least they are continuous of European heroin. Daut Kadriovski, Ismail Lika and Zef Mustafa are some evidence of this.

The Albanian mafia is more involved in political corruption in American then both groups, even you know that. The documentary was just an inside look of how Florin Krasniqi alone used the American government and officials to traffic guns to Albania. There are many more cases. The KLA and the Albanian mafia relating, assisting or involved with the KLA is on the same basis as Florin Krasniqi, they used the war to corrupt the government. Behgjet Pacolli admits out loud that he is bribing "60 member of the Bush Administration". The Italians corrupt local officials and government but they haven't been able to corrupt significant officials and government for quiet a long time now. I have read about Russian and Italian mafia corruption in America but it does not amount to the level of the Albanians.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 12th, 2008, 12:30 pm

Albania is right next door to Turkey, which is right next door to the Middle East. That's a world of difference from taking control of the American drug trade from across the entire Atlantic. Seriously, wake the hell up. Your wishful thinking is getting so old.
Albania is right next to what? Turkey?
http://www.eraradioamateurs.eu/contenut ... e_map3.gif

That doesnt matter. I never said that Albanians will take over the drug trade from the Mexicans and Colombians. I said if they numbered 6% of America like the Italians do, they would replace both of them as leading drug traffickers in America. Hell, it happened in Europe where Albanians are in big numbers, and it would happen in America if Albanians were in numbers like they are in Europe. So you wake the hell up moron.
Law enforcement investigates many groups. So what? Many groups are violent? So what? I have read these reports and I don't ignore them. But I they show what you claim - that Albanians dominate the organized crime scene in Detroit. And yes, unlike you, I do require some more substantial proof then circumstantial evidence before I claim who is more powerful. You know why? Because I don't have an agenda to hype a particular group like you do.
The Albanians are more powerful then the Italians and Russians in Detroit, period. They are significant wholesalers of marijuana and MDMA. They are significant human traffickers. They have been identified in many townships and areas in and around Detroit. There have been killings to prove that the problem exists. Police officials have commented and stated that they are active and proved hard if not impossible to crack down on. Ermira Hatija's arrest also displayed that Albanian crime groups exist in the region, are active in the field that my article stated them as active in. The Italians haven't been stated as wholesale anything, importers of nothing, so whats your evidence here? You simply cling on to the fact that not enough direct evidence is on the Albanian mafia in Detroit. Well hey, even Italy lacks evidence on the Albanian mafia and Italy is one of the main bases of the Albanian mafia in Europe.
You have given evidence that Albanians are involved in drug trafficking and other crimes in Detroit and other parts of Michigan. How does this support in any way your claim that they dominate the organized crime scene there?
I can not find an article in Detroit that says, the Albanians are more powerful then the Italians in Detroit. I know that's what you want to finally come around but I cant find one because there is none. The fact is that, Albanians are involved in drug trafficking, human trafficking, arms trafficking, gambling, money laundering, etc... in Detroit. I realize that the Detroit Crime Family is obviously involved in all of that as well but it doesn't state them as wholesalers of anything. They aren't stated as significant human smugglers in the American-Canadian border or anything. The only information on the Italians is on the Detroit Crime Family which has over 30 members. It would be different if there was other Italian groups through out the region involved in drug trafficking and everything else the Detroit Crime Family is involved in, but none have been stated. The problem is not visible. I tried to dig up some information about Italian organized crime in Detroit besides the Detroit Crime family and just flipped through pages and pages on Google seeing the same thing, Detroit Crime Family, Detroit Crime Family, Detroit Crime Family, Detroit Crime Family... until you have provided some information on Italian organized crime in Detroit, I have the right to state that the Albanians are more powerful then the Italians in Detroit.
Black groups, depending on their scope of activity, are considered organized crime. As are the Mexicans. I'm not talking about street gangs but about well organized groups that move drugs at the wholesale level. For the most part, they are no different than the Albanian drug groups you brag about. And for the record, Italians are considered Caucasian genius. You can't just make up your own definition of organized crime. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.
I didn't make up my own definition about organized crime. I just don't see the Mexicans, blacks and Colombians as organized crime. I see them as drug dealers... organized crime in my mind is the Albanian, Italian, Russian, Polish mafia, etc... I would never state the Albanians as more powerful then the Mexicans in Detroit or even the blacks. You just keep bringing that up because it helps your case. And so what if the Italians are considered Caucasian? Whats that got to do with anything?
The New York families also have plenty of young guys in their 20's, 30's, and 40's. There is absolutely no evidence that Albanians have "more muscle." They are far outnumbered by the Italians, not to mention other groups. The Italians are also involved in importing narcotics from outside the country, though not as much as they were. Drug trafficking and money laundering, particularly in the Northeast and Florida, is the main activity of the Italian syndicates here. And naturally, the American LCN families work with them. Likewise, you have no proof that Albanians are more involved in politics than the Italians or Russians, let alone both groups put together. Sorry, but one documentary, and some "events and incidents" of bribes, allegations, and conspiracies are not definitive proof of anything. You've just simply read about Albanian OC related to politics. Try reading about Italian and Russian corruption for once. And for the record, I'm talking about Europe. No group has substantial ability to corrupt the governemnt in America. But out of them all, the LCN still has the most, though it is relatively minimal at this point.
How are the Albanian gangsters outnumbered in New York? What possible proof do you have of that?

Yes I know that the Italians are involved in drug trafficking but they aren't continuous importers of a drug to America. The Albanians aren't bringing in tonnes of drugs in America on a monthly basis either but at least they are continuous of European heroin. Daut Kadriovski, Ismail Lika and Zef Mustafa are some evidence of this.

The Albanian mafia is more involved in political corruption in American then both groups, even you know that. The documentary was just an inside look of how Florin Krasniqi alone used the American government and officials to traffic guns to Albania. There are many more cases. The KLA and the Albanian mafia relating, assisting or involved with the KLA is on the same basis as Florin Krasniqi, they used the war to corrupt the government. Behgjet Pacolli admits out loud that he is bribing "60 member of the Bush Administration". The Italians corrupt local officials and government but they haven't been able to corrupt significant officials and government for quiet a long time now. I have read about Russian and Italian mafia corruption in America but it does not amount to the level of the Albanians.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by Faciulina » December 12th, 2008, 10:32 pm

it happened in Europe where Albanians are in big numbers, and it would happen in America if Albanians were in numbers like they are in Europe. So you wake the hell up moron
no moron it didn't happen LOOOOOL calabrians are just 2 millions and albanians 7 millions in europe and they have FAR mor impact

Well hey, even Italy lacks evidence on the Albanian mafia and Italy is one of the main bases of the Albanian mafia in Europe.
if north italy is considered an albanian main bases in europe well it means albanian mob is downing tremendously because even romanians and nigerians today are stronger than them there :D :D :D

The Albanians are more powerful then the Italians and Russians in Detroit, period
yeah suck moron i'm waiting an article claiming it you have no proof of this LOOOOL i don't know the russians but italians are FAR stronger than albanian chickenthieves in detroit
The Albanian mafia is more involved in political corruption in American then both groups, even you know that
ahahahahah moron who have more money can corrupt more the italian mafia earn 170 billions to year and albania mob 7 billions but yeah they corrupted even bush LOOOOOOOL
Yes I know that the Italians are involved in drug trafficking but they aren't continuous importers of a drug to America
naaaaaaaaaaah just a little in fact bush put the ndrangheta in the most dangerous drug organizations list and the albanians are not mentioned LOOOOOOOOOOL just LOOOOOOL

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by Faciulina » December 12th, 2008, 10:43 pm

am speaking ABOUT ORGANIZED CRIME. Not Black and Mexican groups which dont even relate to the subject... they are street dealers, punks, drug addicts most of the time with nothing to lose.
dammmmn you seem describe somebody but who? the albanian chickenthieves mob lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl :D :D

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 12th, 2008, 11:20 pm

Faciulina wrote:
am speaking ABOUT ORGANIZED CRIME. Not Black and Mexican groups which dont even relate to the subject... they are street dealers, punks, drug addicts most of the time with nothing to lose.
dammmmn you seem describe somebody but who? the albanian chickenthieves mob lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl :D :D
Or maybe Im decribing made soldiers who complain about not being able to pay the rent like in the movie Donnie Brasco..

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by Faciulina » December 13th, 2008, 10:37 am

Or maybe Im decribing made soldiers who complain about not being able to pay the rent like in the movie Donnie Brasco..
naaaaaaaaah they couldn't pay the rent they controlled the whole drug trafficking in the states they earned just 30 billions to year thank to their sicilian connections LOOOOOOOL

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 13th, 2008, 2:42 pm

Faciulina wrote:
Or maybe Im decribing made soldiers who complain about not being able to pay the rent like in the movie Donnie Brasco..
naaaaaaaaah they couldn't pay the rent they controlled the whole drug trafficking in the states they earned just 30 billions to year thank to their sicilian connections LOOOOOOOL
And yet alot of soldiers couldnt turn the light on in their house due to the high costs.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by Faciulina » December 14th, 2008, 10:10 am

ahahahaahahahaha moron the italia mobsters are FAR richer than albaniass chickenthieves the albanian pimps lords had to force even 13 years old girls to be prostitutes to earn a few euros LOOOOOOOL italian mafia earn 160 billions to year and albaniass-chicnekthieves-mob 10 billions :D :D who's the richest moron?

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 14th, 2008, 10:58 am

Faciulina wrote:ahahahaahahahaha moron the italia mobsters are FAR richer than albaniass chickenthieves the albanian pimps lords had to force even 13 years old girls to be prostitutes to earn a few euros LOOOOOOOL italian mafia earn 160 billions to year and albaniass-chicnekthieves-mob 10 billions :D :D who's the richest moron?

Albanians are bringing in 80% of the heroin consumed in Europe. They wipe their ass with 10 billion dollars.

Dudeman277
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: May 26th, 2008, 3:27 pm

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by Dudeman277 » December 15th, 2008, 5:22 pm

Why the fuck aren't you banned yet?

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 16th, 2008, 10:57 am

Dudeman277 wrote:Why the fu-- aren't you banned yet?
Why havent you admitted you like dciks yet?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by Faciulina » December 16th, 2008, 12:49 pm

Albanians are bringing in 80% of the heroin consumed in Europe. They wipe their ass with 10 billion dollars.
first they don't control 80% that's your dream second according to eurispes they earn about 7-10 billions for year and the italian mafia 150-170 billions for year i'm sorry for you that's the truth

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 16th, 2008, 1:39 pm

first they don't control 80% that's your dream second according to eurispes they earn about 7-10 billions for year and the italian mafia 150-170 billions for year i'm sorry for you that's the truth

According to who? Eurispes? What the hell is that? And state your source where it says the Albanians are earning only 10 billion a year.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by Faciulina » December 17th, 2008, 12:01 pm

According to who? Eurispes? What the hell is that? And state your source where it says the Albanians are earning only 10 billion a year
ahahahahah you are so ignorant you don't know even eurispes LOOOOOL you don not know shit of europe you live in the states

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 17th, 2008, 2:14 pm

Faciulina wrote:
According to who? Eurispes? What the hell is that? And state your source where it says the Albanians are earning only 10 billion a year
ahahahahah you are so ignorant you don't know even eurispes LOOOOOL you don not know shit of europe you live in the states
Yes but since you live in Europe, you can tell us what is really going on. I guess we should stop looking for informaton ourselves and just listen to you. Where in Europe do you live exactly?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by Faciulina » December 19th, 2008, 12:44 pm

Yes but since you live in Europe, you can tell us what is really going on. I guess we should stop looking for informaton ourselves and just listen to you. Where in Europe do you live exactly?
what really is going on is that ndrangheta litterally hold the whole europe in its hands it's litterally buying europe piece by piece thank to its immense richness it dominates drug and weapon trafficking it even supply al-qaeda and other terrorists it bought al-qaeda the explosive for the madrid bomb attack in 2002 that's because almost the whole drugs and most of weapons pass through calabrian coasts... i live in germany now

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by Faciulina » December 19th, 2008, 8:36 pm

ahahahahahaha the italian mafia killed even an ex belgian prime minister moron LOOOOOL

Helped by the huge influx of Italian workers into the coal mines and steel mills of the southern, French-speaking Wallonia region in the 1950s, Belgium has become an important outpost for the Mafia, officials say.

Members of the Italian criminal organization have officially been implicated in the 1991 killing of Mr. Cools,


http://www.iht.com/articles/1996/09/12/belguim.t.php

"Among those he arrested in August 1996, and charged in the Cools murder, was Alain Van der Biest, a leading member of the Belgian Socialist Party and a one-time political ally of Cools and a shareholder in PRB...

"The judge also arrested two Italian Mafia leaders linked to the imprisoned 'capo di tutti capi', Salvatore 'Toto' Riina and his longtime 'capo-regime' Giovanni 'the Pig' Brusca, who had played a prominent role in the Cools killing.


http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2008/02/m ... lgium.html

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by Faciulina » December 20th, 2008, 9:44 am

ahahahahahaha don't be a girl and just admit i'm right moron LOOOOOOOL

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by VostokSila » December 20th, 2008, 12:22 pm

The Albanian mafia almost brang down the Yeltsin adminstration
lol.. its not the Albanian Mafia, our own groups did most of the work, too bad Paccoli didnt finish the job. Yeltsin was a fuckin idiot.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by Faciulina » December 20th, 2008, 12:42 pm

The Ndrangheta spends only 28 million dollars on properties which will give them their money back through business in 10-15 years but the Albanian mafia spends 100 million dollars on something they cant make money off. Your Ndrangheta is a joke.
ahahahahahahaha i'm not sure albanian-chickenthieves-mob earn 100 millions in a year LOOOOOOOL again you have a mentality of street gang loser to launder billions in properties it's worth and it permits to control territories outside you have no idea how rich ndrangheta is it earn about 70 billions a year and albanian gangs all togheter about 7 ahahahahaha ndrangheta alone earn 10 times more than albanian-chickenthieves-mob :D :D :D

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 13th, 2009, 8:48 pm

VostokSila wrote:
The Albanian mafia almost brang down the Yeltsin adminstration
lol.. its not the Albanian Mafia, our own groups did most of the work, too bad Paccoli didnt finish the job. Yeltsin was a fuckin idiot.

Vostok, what are you talking about? Pacolli paid Yeltsin. It had nothing to do with Russian criminals... Yeltsin was almost forced to step down as president because of allegations of accepting bribes from Behgjet Pacolli.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by VostokSila » January 13th, 2009, 10:32 pm

Vostok, what are you talking about? Pacolli paid Yeltsin. It had nothing to do with Russian criminals... Yeltsin was almost forced to step down as president because of allegations of accepting bribes from Behgjet Pacolli.
Yeltsin was getting paid from Russian groups aswell as Pacolli. Nothing to do.. lol I like your style of knowing more about my country than me.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 14th, 2009, 1:09 pm

Yeltsin was getting paid from Russian groups aswell as Pacolli. Nothing to do.. lol I like your style of knowing more about my country than me.

Lol! It doesnt have anything to do with knowing about Russia. The scandal which was uncovered between Yeltsin and Pacolli almost brang him down as president and almost got Pacolli locked up. They raided his offices in Switzerland. It was on the news. I dont see how Russian gangsters played a role in the Pacolli-Yeltsin scandal.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by VostokSila » January 14th, 2009, 2:23 pm

I dont see how Russian gangsters played a role in the Pacolli-Yeltsin scandal.
They didnt. Yeltsin got money from many people besides Pacolli.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 14th, 2009, 4:12 pm

They didnt. Yeltsin got money from many people besides Pacolli.

Maybe so but Pacolli was the one that caused trouble with his bribe.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by VostokSila » January 14th, 2009, 5:05 pm

Maybe so but Pacolli was the one that caused trouble with his bribe.
And I bet he did it on purpose..
lol he caused trouble because they caught it.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: "Jack Falcone" interview

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 14th, 2009, 5:11 pm

What do you mean he did it on purpose?

Post Reply

Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”