All LCN families in history

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

All LCN families in history

Unread postby thewestside » February 10th, 2009, 1:30 am

1. Genovese

2. Gambino

3. Lucchese

4. Bonanno

5. Colombo

6. Chicago

7. Buffalo

8. Philadelphia

9. New Jersey

10. Providence/Boston - They started out as seperate families before merging together.

11. Scranton/Pittson

12. Pittsburgh

13. Tampa

14. New Orleans

15. Cleveland

16. Detroit

17. Kansas City

18. Milwaukee

19. St. Louis

20. Denver/Pueblo - They were once seperate families but later merged together.

21. Los Angeles

22. San Francisco

23. San Jose

24. Dallas

25. Rockford

26. Rochester

27. Madison - Its debatable wether they were their own family or just an extention of Milwaukee.

28. Springfeild - Its debatable wether they were their own family or an extention of the Chicago
Outfit.

29. San Diego - They didn't last past Prohibition and were eventually obsorbed into the LA family.

30. Newark - They were disbanded by New York in the early/mid 30s and absorbed into the New York families.

31. Tuscon- This was a small family/crew established by Joe Bonanno and his son Bill after they left New York that was independent of the New York Bonannos.

Dudeman277
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: May 26th, 2008, 3:27 pm

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby Dudeman277 » February 26th, 2009, 6:26 pm

How's the buffalo family doing nowadays?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby thewestside » February 28th, 2009, 12:28 am

Dudeman277 wrote:How's the buffalo family doing nowadays?


They still have 30-40 made members. Probably due to the fact that it is in the Northeast more than anything. There have some busts here and there over the last decade. The usual mob stuff, i.e. gambling, loansharking, stolen goods, etc. The family's cash cow, Laborers Local 210, was put under federal oversight in the late 1990's. But word is the family has quietly regained control in the last couple years.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 880
Joined: October 20th, 2006, 10:59 am

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby Coup » March 20th, 2009, 5:59 pm

Can anyone answer why don't the families outside of NY named independent of their respective cities?

You have the 5-NY families, and then then Kansas City, LA, New Orleans, Tampa, etc.....I would think that those families have leaders or creators that can be associated independently of the city.

GoombahJoey
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: June 16th, 2009, 1:03 am
What city do you live in now?: The Big One

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby GoombahJoey » June 16th, 2009, 4:22 pm

Yes, the independent families can be separated from their cities, but this is usually not done since they aren't as "famous" as the NY crews. Also hampering the indentification by family name, instead of by the city, is that no matter how they started out they ended up as satelite crews for other families (i.e. Chicago, New York). An example of this is Kansas City is now a satelite of Chicago.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby Azure9920 » June 16th, 2009, 5:21 pm

Is this roughly a ranking of the size/activity levels of the various families? I noticed that you put the 5 NY families in their respective size positions.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby thewestside » June 16th, 2009, 10:54 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Is this roughly a ranking of the size/activity levels of the various families? I noticed that you put the 5 NY families in their respective size positions.


No, it's simply a list of all the Mafia families that have existed in the U.S. at one time or another. Only some of them are still viable today, while the others have only remnants remaining or are extinct. The viable ones would be the five New York families, New England, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, and Buffalo.

As for the size of the five New York families, the Genovese and Gambino families are roughly the same size with about 200 members each. The Lucchese, Bonanno, and Colombo families are also roughly the same size with a little over 100 members each.

wtf123123
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: February 27th, 2009, 7:11 pm
What city do you live in now?: Kansas city

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby wtf123123 » July 9th, 2009, 11:12 pm

GoombahJoey wrote:Yes, the independent families can be separated from their cities, but this is usually not done since they aren't as "famous" as the NY crews. Also hampering the indentification by family name, instead of by the city, is that no matter how they started out they ended up as satelite crews for other families (i.e. Chicago, New York). An example of this is Kansas City is now a satelite of Chicago.


Erm No...Not at all the Kansas City Family while always an ally of the Midwest Families has not and never will be a "Satelite" of Chicago or any other family...Kansas city is it's own independent Family(I mean come on they controlled the teamsters for a very long time)....not to mention the trains....

GoombahJoey
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: June 16th, 2009, 1:03 am
What city do you live in now?: The Big One

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby GoombahJoey » July 10th, 2009, 12:25 pm

Chicago, for forever and a day, has represented Kansas City on the Commission. Which means if KC wanted to bring anybody in, they'd have to send someone to Chicago with their hand raised and ask permission to do so. If they wanted to expand operations they would have to ask Chicago if it's okay. Another example, when the Las Vegas casino skimming operation was going on, out of all the families involved KC, was regulated to being the gofers. A prestigous title indeed.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby CheGuevara » July 10th, 2009, 8:23 pm

thewestside wrote:But word is the family has quietly regained control in the last couple years.


LOOOL

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby thewestside » July 10th, 2009, 11:25 pm

GoombahJoey wrote:Chicago, for forever and a day, has represented Kansas City on the Commission. Which means if KC wanted to bring anybody in, they'd have to send someone to Chicago with their hand raised and ask permission to do so. If they wanted to expand operations they would have to ask Chicago if it's okay. Another example, when the Las Vegas casino skimming operation was going on, out of all the families involved KC, was regulated to being the gofers. A prestigous title indeed.


That was true back in the day. The Outfit represented the families west of Chicago like Kansas City, St. Louis, Milwaukee, Los Angeles, etc. But there really isn't anything substantial left of these families for the Outfit to oversee nowadays.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby thewestside » July 10th, 2009, 11:25 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
thewestside wrote:But word is the family has quietly regained control in the last couple years.


LOOOL


What's so funny? Oh, I know, you think if you can't find something on Google it must not be true.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby CheGuevara » July 11th, 2009, 1:22 pm

thewestside wrote:What's so funny? Oh, I know, you think if you can't find something on Google it must not be true.


if anybody else would say "the word is" you would go on and on and on about proof and how the person is just assuming and how he is just "making it up."

i love seeing you contradict yourself a minimum of two times a day.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby thewestside » July 12th, 2009, 12:48 am

CheGuevara wrote:if anybody else would say "the word is" you would go on and on and on about proof and how the person is just assuming and how he is just "making it up."

i love seeing you contradict yourself a minimum of two times a day.


First off, you are the LAST person who should be accusing anyone of contradicting themselves. That is one of the things your sorry ass is most well known for.

Second, I'm not known as this forum's #1 liar like you are. Sam Capitano is the current business agent for Local 210 in Buffalo. For those who know, which obviously doesn't include you, his father Peter Capitano Sr. and Peter Gerace used to run the union for Buffalo boss Joe Todaro. Now the son is in place despite the union supposedly being cleaned up in the 1990's.

Get back to me when you actually know what the hell you're talking about dipshit.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby CheGuevara » July 13th, 2009, 10:11 am

thewestside wrote:Second, I'm not known as this forum's #1 liar like you are. Sam Capitano is the current business agent for Local 210 in Buffalo. For those who know, which obviously doesn't include you, his father Peter Capitano Sr. and Peter Gerace used to run the union for Buffalo boss Joe Todaro. Now the son is in place despite the union supposedly being cleaned up in the 1990's.


LOL! who did aldo bare kill? name all the people he killed in albania in 1997. and who was the killer of his brother? and how did he kill him?

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby $outhPhillypuppet » July 13th, 2009, 11:47 am

thewestside wrote:8. Philadelphia


me and the current(supposedly) boss went to the same highschool.

that dont got shit to do with anything but i thought it was kinda cool to know.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby thewestside » July 13th, 2009, 10:48 pm

CheGuevara wrote:LOL! who did aldo bare kill? name all the people he killed in albania in 1997. and who was the killer of his brother? and how did he kill him?


What in the hell are you talking about?

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:me and the current(supposedly) boss went to the same highschool.


You went to highschool with Joe Ligambi? How old are you?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby thewestside » July 13th, 2009, 10:48 pm

CheGuevara wrote:LOL! who did aldo bare kill? name all the people he killed in albania in 1997. and who was the killer of his brother? and how did he kill him?


What in the hell are you talking about?

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:me and the current(supposedly) boss went to the same highschool.


You went to highschool with Joe Ligambi? How old are you?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby CheGuevara » July 14th, 2009, 7:52 am

thewestside wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:LOL! who did aldo bare kill? name all the people he killed in albania in 1997. and who was the killer of his brother? and how did he kill him?


What in the hell are you talking about?


i'm talking about you have all this information about some little buffalo crew and how, when, where and why they infiltrate a business and who is involved in it. but you don't know a simple fact like who aldo bare (a person with a stronger organization than possibly the entire five families combined) killed in 1997 during the anarchy. THAT is what i'm talking about theclownside.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby $outhPhillypuppet » July 14th, 2009, 10:54 am

thewestside wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:me and the current(supposedly) boss went to the same highschool.


You went to highschool with Joe Ligambi? How old are you?


same highschool but not a the same time.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby thewestside » July 14th, 2009, 1:43 pm

CheGuevara wrote:i'm talking about you have all this information about some little buffalo crew and how, when, where and why they infiltrate a business and who is involved in it. but you don't know a simple fact like who aldo bare (a person with a stronger organization than possibly the entire five families combined) killed in 1997 during the anarchy. THAT is what i'm talking about theclownside.


Why do I have to know anything about this guy? What does he have to do with the subject we were discussing?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby thewestside » July 14th, 2009, 1:43 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
thewestside wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:me and the current(supposedly) boss went to the same highschool.


You went to highschool with Joe Ligambi? How old are you?


same highschool but not a the same time.


Ah, gotcha.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby CheGuevara » July 14th, 2009, 4:30 pm

thewestside wrote:Why do I have to know anything about this guy? What does he have to do with the subject we were discussing?


you have to know about him because he was one of the bosses of the balkan route for a long while. he is one of the most important albanian kingpins to have been caught and you know absolutely nothing about the man. while you know practically every detail about some little buffalo crew. you accuse me of having a biased and tunneled vision because i study albanian organized crime 90% of the time and others the rest of the time.

is it safe to say you suffer from the same vision you claim i do?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby thewestside » July 14th, 2009, 7:22 pm

CheGuevara wrote:you have to know about him because he was one of the bosses of the balkan route for a long while. he is one of the most important albanian kingpins to have been caught and you know absolutely nothing about the man. while you know practically every detail about some little buffalo crew. you accuse me of having a biased and tunneled vision because i study albanian organized crime 90% of the time and others the rest of the time.

is it safe to say you suffer from the same vision you claim i do?


I don't need to know about every specific guy in the Balkans. I certainly don't know about every Italian gangster in Italy. As I have said many times, I know the most specifics about organized crime in the U.S. because that's most pertinent to me. And that was the discussion here.

And I'll tell you this Johnny boy. As I compile all the various cases, investigations, indictments, plea deals, sentencing, etc. of various groups, I'm finding more and more that the claims you have made about Albanians here in the U.S. are VASTLY overrated. But the same can also be said of other groups as well. Like you did above, you're always bitching how I don't know enough about Albanians. Well, I'm looking into them more and more, both what you have put forth and what I can find on my own. And I have to say, I'm very UNDERWHELMED. There is not nearly the Albanian OC activity you make out to be. Maybe you should have just left well enough alone.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby CheGuevara » July 14th, 2009, 7:46 pm

thewestside wrote:I don't need to know about every specific guy in the Balkans. I certainly don't know about every Italian gangster in Italy. As I have said many times, I know the most specifics about organized crime in the U.S. because that's most pertinent to me. And that was the discussion here.

And I'll tell you this Johnny boy. As I compile all the various cases, investigations, indictments, plea deals, sentencing, etc. of various groups, I'm finding more and more that the claims you have made about Albanians here in the U.S. are VASTLY overrated. But the same can also be said of other groups as well. Like you did above, you're always bitching how I don't know enough about Albanians. Well, I'm looking into them more and more, both what you have put forth and what I can find on my own. And I have to say, I'm very UNDERWHELMED. There is not nearly the Albanian OC activity you make out to be. Maybe you should have just left well enough alone.


okay, who on earth spoke about where albanian organized crime was rated? why do you bring up the same argument on three different threads at one time? even though i know for a fact albanian organized crime is under rated, not over rated, that is not what i am talking about.

my god, you have a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE difficulty answering questions. answer my question you 31 year old virgin.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby thewestside » July 15th, 2009, 3:31 pm

CheGuevara wrote:okay, who on earth spoke about where albanian organized crime was rated? why do you bring up the same argument on three different threads at one time? even though i know for a fact albanian organized crime is under rated, not over rated, that is not what i am talking about.


You're the one who changed the subject in the first place. You came along, trolling as you usually do, and stuck your nose in something you knew nothing about. I showed you were wrong. So what do you do? You start rambling on about how I don't know about some Albanian crime lord back in the day.

And no, you don't know for a fact that Albanian organized crime is underrated. I realize that's what you want to believe but the evidence says otherwise. The predictions about how big of an organized crime threat they would present have so far proven untrue. Just like the predictions about the Russians in the 1990's and the Chinese in the 1980's.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby CheGuevara » July 15th, 2009, 3:48 pm

thewestside wrote:You're the one who changed the subject in the first place. You came along, trolling as you usually do, and stuck your nose in something you knew nothing about. I showed you were wrong. So what do you do? You start rambling on about how I don't know about some Albanian crime lord back in the day.


i'm not rambling about anything. you proved me wrong by giving me such specific details about some little crew in buffalo. in retaliation, i asked you to give me the name of any of the victims of aldo bare. you couldn't do so. then i asked a simple question like, could you be suffering from the same tunnel vision you accuse me of. you can either answer yes or no. YOU started rambling after that and still haven't answered my question.

And no, you don't know for a fact that Albanian organized crime is underrated. I realize that's what you want to believe but the evidence says otherwise. The predictions about how big of an organized crime threat they would present have so far proven untrue. Just like the predictions about the Russians in the 1990's and the Chinese in the 1980's.


according to you this is true. as long as you believe in yourself, you're right. but this is false. albanian organized crime is severely underrated. albanian organized crime is not famous at a household level. even though it was one of the most powerful organizations in the world. this lone example itself proves albanian organized crime in underrated.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby thewestside » July 15th, 2009, 4:10 pm

CheGuevara wrote:according to you this is true. as long as you believe in yourself, you're right. but this is false. albanian organized crime is severely underrated. albanian organized crime is not famous at a household level. even though it was one of the most powerful organizations in the world. this lone example itself proves albanian organized crime in underrated.


I don't expect you to take my word for it. Look at the evidence, how little cases there have been that demonstrate support the claims made about Albanian organized crime. Of course, you simply resort back to your excuse about law enforcement being unable to investigate or prosecute them. If law enforcement doesn't have enough information to confront the problem of Albanian organized crime, then they don't have enough information to positively say how big of a problem it is in the first place! That should be obvious. And you can stop trying to make the excuse of saying indictments don't mean anything. Every time there has been some bust involving Albanians, you have almost shot a load in your pants. How many times have your brought up that Albanian human smuggling ring that was busted in Michigan? When there were some Albanians caught up in that Eurasian OC bust in Vegas, you were all over that like flies on shit. You have scoured the internet for hours on end to find any examples of Albanian cases to come and say "See! See!" So indictments certainly do mean something to you. At least when they are about Albanians. However, when they are put up against the indictments of the Mafia and shown to not compare, you change your tune immediately and say indictments don't mean anything. You are entirely inconsistent. You will go back and forth, use any argument you can even if you contradict yourself to make Albanians come out on top. The Albanians don't need to be a household name. The media doesn't need to pick up on every story. What matters is what law enforcement does about them. And despite all the talk about Albanians, this has not translated into a significant amount of indictments. And it's not because they are so damn slick that they can't be caught. It's because the predictions about them have been overstated.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby CheGuevara » July 15th, 2009, 5:40 pm

first of all, i highlighted the indictment in michigan to show that activity does exist moron. but not in the way you're spinning it. if there are no indictments, i can't just expect people to believe organized crime exists in michigan. but that, alongside the smuggling group which was respinsble for 75% of the human trafficking in the state were only 17 people i think. i brought other sources that said albanian groups are very prominent (to the point where only asians and albanians were mentioned in the marijuana anad ecstasy trafficking section) in marijuana and ecstasy but i fail to provide any indictments that show albanian drug traffickers in michigan except for that one chick. see how indictments don't mean a damn thing?

i don't know why you made such a long post. my theory just proved itself. albanian organized crime is one of the strongest in the world yet, it is not something discussed in the home (outside europe) while russian, italian, chinese, mexican and japanese organized crime is. this lone example is enough to prove my statement that albanian organized crime is under rated.

thirdly, like i said, the fbi can NEVER produce as much indictments on the albanian criminals as they can on the mafia because they don't have nearlyyyyyyyyyy enough resources. even if the entire fbi turned ALL of it's national focus on albanian organized crime. the feds have put snitches, bugs, agents into mafia organizations with what seems like ease. they have failed to penetrate albanian organized crime. alex rudaj was snitched on by a greek. gazmir gjoka was caught because of his dealings with non-albanians, xhevedet lika was again put away by a greek rat. it seems every albanian criminal indictment is partially to blame because of dealing with non-albanians or non-albanians connected to the organization are flipping on the main members. when the crew goes down, none of them snitch as proven in the lika, rudaj and gjoka indictments so the feds can't hope for bringing in extra people it seems. not to mention albanian criminals speak albanian which is a language not many people especially american law enforcement knows. i'm sure the feds have albanian translators for the big wigs of albanian organized crime but it's very hard to speak through translators in court because the judge doesn't know the language and a simple, "he said it!" by an albanian translator is no proof. and what about the other criminals out there and what about the dialects and the extreme difficulty because of regional jokes, dialects, slangs, way of talking due to the fact that communist albania allowed to cars so the regions picked up their own dialect? what about the fact that albanian criminals seem to mostly stick to other albanian criminals in dealings?

take that last paragraph into concern and then come back and tell me, do the feds have enough resources to combat that?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby thewestside » July 15th, 2009, 6:56 pm

CheGuevara wrote:first of all, i highlighted the indictment in michigan to show that activity does exist moron. but not in the way you're spinning it. if there are no indictments, i can't just expect people to believe organized crime exists in michigan. but that, alongside the smuggling group which was respinsble for 75% of the human trafficking in the state were only 17 people i think. i brought other sources that said albanian groups are very prominent (to the point where only asians and albanians were mentioned in the marijuana anad ecstasy trafficking section) in marijuana and ecstasy but i fail to provide any indictments that show albanian drug traffickers in michigan except for that one chick. see how indictments don't mean a damn thing?

i don't know why you made such a long post. my theory just proved itself. albanian organized crime is one of the strongest in the world yet, it is not something discussed in the home (outside europe) while russian, italian, chinese, mexican and japanese organized crime is. this lone example is enough to prove my statement that albanian organized crime is under rated.

thirdly, like i said, the fbi can NEVER produce as much indictments on the albanian criminals as they can on the mafia because they don't have nearlyyyyyyyyyy enough resources. even if the entire fbi turned ALL of it's national focus on albanian organized crime. the feds have put snitches, bugs, agents into mafia organizations with what seems like ease. they have failed to penetrate albanian organized crime. alex rudaj was snitched on by a greek. gazmir gjoka was caught because of his dealings with non-albanians, xhevedet lika was again put away by a greek rat. it seems every albanian criminal indictment is partially to blame because of dealing with non-albanians or non-albanians connected to the organization are flipping on the main members. when the crew goes down, none of them snitch as proven in the lika, rudaj and gjoka indictments so the feds can't hope for bringing in extra people it seems. not to mention albanian criminals speak albanian which is a language not many people especially american law enforcement knows. i'm sure the feds have albanian translators for the big wigs of albanian organized crime but it's very hard to speak through translators in court because the judge doesn't know the language and a simple, "he said it!" by an albanian translator is no proof. and what about the other criminals out there and what about the dialects and the extreme difficulty because of regional jokes, dialects, slangs, way of talking due to the fact that communist albania allowed to cars so the regions picked up their own dialect? what about the fact that albanian criminals seem to mostly stick to other albanian criminals in dealings?

take that last paragraph into concern and then come back and tell me, do the feds have enough resources to combat that?


Make up all the excuses you like. No shit Albanian organized crime exists. But there is no evidence that it is as big here in the U.S. as you believe it to be. Why do you keep talking about what is "discussed in the home?" Who gives a shit? Do you think Mr. and Mrs. John Q. American sit down to dinner and discuss the current organized crime landscape? That Albanians are not a household name in terms of organized crime has got nothing to do with it. It's what can be seen from law enforcement, especially what comes about through indictments. But you would rather base your whole wishful thinking theory on some high-flying predictions that have not come true or will likely not come true. Regardless of how sneaky you believe Albanian mobsters to be, there would still be more cases involving them (especially in New York) if they were as big a factor as you claim. But there isn't. It's why whenever Albanian organized crime is brought up, inevitably they have to go to the Rudaj organization. Even now, it's still the landmark case involving Albanians in New York in years. I'm not interested in your little cooked up theories about their mysterious dialects or how many of them back in Europe are protected by the KLA. You'll come up with any hairbrained excuse to explain away the fact that there simply isn't the evidence to support your bogus claims. The FBI has the resources to confront Albanians. But they have to prioritize. You can always tell how big of a priority a group is by how much resources the feds devote to it, and ultimately, what results from it - i.e. indictments. You can go on all the hyped up articles about Albanians you want, the real evidence - cases, indictments, etc. - shows they are not as big a factor as you want to believe.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby CheGuevara » July 15th, 2009, 8:12 pm

you can believe that stupid, ignorant and out and out lying theory if you want. we both know it's not true. the fbi can prioritize the albanian criminals to the top of their list and they can even exclude every other group and focus on albanian organized crime alone.

it won't make much difference. the barriers are too much. as of 2009, the fbi does not have the resources to bring in the indictments when talking about AOC.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: All LCN families in history

Unread postby Azure9920 » July 15th, 2009, 8:17 pm

You heard it here first guys, the entire US government doesn't have the resources to handle the Albanians. What power!


Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests