italian mafia mafia is weak and puny

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

italian mafia mafia is weak and puny

Unread post by JohnnyRed » April 14th, 2009, 5:51 pm

Code: Select all

they are little girls, there are members quitting the mob now a days and nobody in the mob is doing anythign to them, it's such a joke to say the name mafia now a days looooool, more liek criminal enterprise. you got guys at the barber shops saying i quite the mafia for the news...

nobody is even scared of these guys anymore, people tell them to go fuck themselves, i aint paying you shit. the sopranos was glorified, no way is there as much violence in the real mob as in the sopranos like 60 people got killed in the sopranos. the mob hasen't killed 60 people in more then 8 years.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Re: italian mafia mafia is weak and puny

Unread post by razbojnik » April 18th, 2009, 5:38 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:

they are little girls, there are members quitting the mob now a days and nobody in the mob is doing anythign to them, it's such a joke to say the name mafia now a days looooool, more liek criminal enterprise. you got guys at the barber shops saying i quite the mafia for the news...

nobody is even scared of these guys anymore, people tell them to go fu-- themselves, i aint paying you shit. the sopranos was glorified, no way is there as much violence in the real mob as in the sopranos like 60 people got killed in the sopranos. the mob hasen't killed 60 people in more then 8 years.
Quote: If those guys aren't down here in 30 minutes, I'll break your fuckin' legs and arms and you'll disappear, you understand?

That's all it takes for a Macedonian mob enforcer to make things happen.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 19th, 2009, 10:51 am

^^^^^^^^ what a fucking fag. it doesn't matter to this guy that he can't find a single maedonian organization by name. he still thinks there is a strong macedonian mafia somewhere out there. oh yes, there is that guy with the fur business who jacked the colombians for $400 mn i forgot.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 19th, 2009, 1:27 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:

nobody is even scared of these guys anymore, people tell them to go fu-- themselves, i aint paying you shit. the sopranos was glorified, no way is there as much violence in the real mob as in the sopranos like 60 people got killed in the sopranos. the mob hasen't killed 60 people in more then 8 years.
like lol dis iz so tr0

lmfao the mafia is bitches loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » May 19th, 2009, 8:01 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:^^^^^^^^ what a #%@&#%@ fag. it doesn't matter to this guy that he can't find a single maedonian organization by name. he still thinks there is a strong macedonian mafia somewhere out there. oh yes, there is that guy with the fur business who jacked the colombians for $400 mn i forgot.
You got your stories twisted homie, this guy hasn't jacked anyone.

Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”