Top 5 most organized syndicate

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Post Reply
Elimu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 88
Joined: January 24th, 2009, 10:03 am
What city do you live in now?: Columbus

Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by Elimu » April 29th, 2009, 5:16 pm

In your opionion, who is the top 5 organized syndicate in the world? I'm not speaking in general (ex: Italian OC,Russian OC,etc.) but specific (ex:14K Triad,The Outfit, Black Mafia Family,etc.).

MiamiParadise
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 62
Joined: April 29th, 2009, 1:31 pm
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by MiamiParadise » April 29th, 2009, 6:38 pm

In no particular order... I think the Solntsevskaya organization, 15 Families (Albanian) and the Casalesi Federation are some of the biggest organizations in the world.

As for the top in the world. Nobody can really know that because we can't walk up to the bosses and ask them how much they make a year and compare.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 342
Joined: August 27th, 2007, 11:17 pm
Location: Where U Want To Be

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by HiloBoy » April 29th, 2009, 6:51 pm

1.) Walmart aka "Save More" Mafia

2.) McDonalds aka "Golden Arches" Mob

3.) Jack in the Box aka "Jack in the Crack" syndicate

4.) Taco Bell aka "Taco Smell" the squad

5.) Burger King aka "Flamed Broiled" the torturer

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 128
Joined: October 15th, 2008, 9:03 pm
What city do you live in now?: Worldwide

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by IronManCash10 » May 1st, 2009, 9:53 pm

of all time, pablo escobar should be up there

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 128
Joined: October 15th, 2008, 9:03 pm
What city do you live in now?: Worldwide

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by IronManCash10 » May 2nd, 2009, 7:44 am

Forbes Magazine had him as the 7th richest person in the world in 1989 with an estimated net worth of $25 billion. I dont think anyone can top that.

MiamiParadise
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 62
Joined: April 29th, 2009, 1:31 pm
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by MiamiParadise » May 2nd, 2009, 3:14 pm

i agree, i don't think any single gangster can top that number. but for all we know there is a gangster with that much money.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » May 2nd, 2009, 4:07 pm

like dutch gangsters

MiamiParadise
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 62
Joined: April 29th, 2009, 1:31 pm
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by MiamiParadise » May 2nd, 2009, 8:01 pm

dutch gangsters? you mean like german gangsters or what? i've never heard of the german mafia.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » May 3rd, 2009, 2:55 am

Ive never heard of german mafia either...as for dutch mafia most of the big players have been murdered

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 254
Joined: October 16th, 2007, 4:13 pm
What city do you live in now?: Highfa
Location: Deported to IsraHell from Canada
Contact:

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by Babmuk » May 3rd, 2009, 2:56 am

Shit,Putin is a G N1 with billion in his pockets and having control all over coutry

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by VostokSila » May 3rd, 2009, 10:18 am

Babmuk wrote:Shit,Putin is a G N1 with billion in his pockets and having control all over coutry
lol true

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 3rd, 2009, 11:39 am

Okay then I guess George Bush was the biggest gangster then... I hate when people call politicians gangsters.

aceblack
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: April 19th, 2009, 1:13 pm
What city do you live in now?: Stockholm

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by aceblack » May 23rd, 2009, 7:42 am

This is my list.

5 = The Sinaloa Cartel or the Gulf Cartel in Mexico, I dont know wich Cartel that is most powerful today. But they are both without no doubt some of the most powerfull criminal Organizations today.

4 = 14K, probably the most powerfull Triad Group. They are increasing in power everyday but has still remanied low key. Even though they are very ruthless in criminal activities.

3 = Ndrangheta ,The most powerfull Italian Mafia group of today. They are the ones bringing in the Colombian Cocain to Europe.

2 = The Yamaguchi-gumi, the most powerful Yakuza Group, account for nearly half of all Japanese gangsters.

1 = Russian Mafia, Dominate as much as one tenth of Russia’s territory, and one quarter of its economy, may be under the sway of roughly 300,000 members in some 450 different Russian mob groups. No one organization seems dominant—unless you count the Russian government itself, parts of which have been completely taken over.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 23rd, 2009, 5:45 pm

aceblack wrote:This is my list.

5 = The Sinaloa Cartel or the Gulf Cartel in Mexico, I dont know wich Cartel that is most powerful today. But they are both without no doubt some of the most powerfull criminal Organizations today.

4 = 14K, probably the most powerfull Triad Group. They are increasing in power everyday but has still remanied low key. Even though they are very ruthless in criminal activities.

3 = Ndrangheta ,The most powerfull Italian Mafia group of today. They are the ones bringing in the Colombian Cocain to Europe.

2 = The Yamaguchi-gumi, the most powerful Yakuza Group, account for nearly half of all Japanese gangsters.

1 = Russian Mafia, Dominate as much as one tenth of Russia’s territory, and one quarter of its economy, may be under the sway of roughly 300,000 members in some 450 different Russian mob groups. No one organization seems dominant—unless you count the Russian government itself, parts of which have been completely taken over.

your list is wrong. first of all, you can't compare the entire russian mafia to just one mexican cartel or to one faction of the italian mafia. you have to compare the italians as a whole to the russians.

the list is like this

chinese - have the most members and make ovr $200bn a year
russian - have all of russia and are all over the world as well
albanian - is the dominate group in europe by far and is all over the world
italian - been around since the beginning but has had to give up power to the three above them
mexican - you watch the news
japanese - fucking slanty eyed bastards

period. those are the top mafias in order of greatest to least.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » May 23rd, 2009, 6:18 pm

Dont forget dutch there the largest amphetasmine producers in the world...major marijuana hashish importers and expoters..and import 1/5 of europes cocaine...plus we operate throughout the western world

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by thewestside » May 24th, 2009, 12:11 am

CheGuevara wrote:
aceblack wrote:This is my list.

5 = The Sinaloa Cartel or the Gulf Cartel in Mexico, I dont know wich Cartel that is most powerful today. But they are both without no doubt some of the most powerfull criminal Organizations today.

4 = 14K, probably the most powerfull Triad Group. They are increasing in power everyday but has still remanied low key. Even though they are very ruthless in criminal activities.

3 = Ndrangheta ,The most powerfull Italian Mafia group of today. They are the ones bringing in the Colombian Cocain to Europe.

2 = The Yamaguchi-gumi, the most powerful Yakuza Group, account for nearly half of all Japanese gangsters.

1 = Russian Mafia, Dominate as much as one tenth of Russia’s territory, and one quarter of its economy, may be under the sway of roughly 300,000 members in some 450 different Russian mob groups. No one organization seems dominant—unless you count the Russian government itself, parts of which have been completely taken over.

your list is wrong. first of all, you can't compare the entire russian mafia to just one mexican cartel or to one faction of the italian mafia. you have to compare the italians as a whole to the russians.

the list is like this

chinese - have the most members and make ovr $200bn a year
russian - have all of russia and are all over the world as well
albanian - is the dominate group in europe by far and is all over the world
italian - been around since the beginning but has had to give up power to the three above them
mexican - you watch the news
japanese - #%@&#%@ slanty eyed bastards

period. those are the top mafias in order of greatest to least.
His list is no worse than your's Johnny. So now the Albanians have moved ahead of the Italians worldwide? Sheesh, that was fast. It wasn't too long ago that even you had the Italians ahead of them. Before we know it, you'll have the Albanians ahead of everyone. Your ever-changing lists amount to a big pile of crap. Just like this entire forum.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by Dobre » May 24th, 2009, 8:02 am

The Albanians are behind the Italians which are behind the Russians and Chinese.

First note that Southern Italy, especially Calabria(Ndrangheta) and Sicily(Sicilians), is predominently of mixed Italian and Balkan heritage(Macedonians/Bulgarians/Serbo-Croatian-Montegrin/Albanians)...but Macedonian for the most part.

Second note that Balkan groups cannot function properly without working joint...and thus they do and it's beautiful. Balkan organized crime(Macedonia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Turkey(plus the stateless Roma people), Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzigovina for the most part, plus Romania, Slovenia and Greece --- not Greek OC, but the Macedonians, Bulgarians, Albanians and Turks in Greece) would surpass Italian OC and rival Russian OC in terms of profits, and surpass Russian OC in terms of numbers, but would come behind the Chinese/Japanese in numbers.

So the overall picture would be the Chinese/Japanese(they control the Golden Triangle), Russians, Balkan OC and then Italians, Mexicans etc.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 24th, 2009, 3:16 pm

thewestside wrote:His list is no worse than your's Johnny. So now the Albanians have moved ahead of the Italians worldwide? Sheesh, that was fast. It wasn't too long ago that even you had the Italians ahead of them. Before we know it, you'll have the Albanians ahead of everyone. Your ever-changing lists amount to a big pile of crap. Just like this entire forum.
shut the fuck up you fucking idiot. the albanians control prostitution, heroin, car thefts, human smuggling and marijuana in italy and your telling us about italians being ahead of albanains? if that was even close to being true, the italians would at least have full control of their own fucking country moron. get lost, you don't understand shit. i've proved you wrong again and again and again. go to real deal with the other wannabe gino's and discuss how italians still control the american government and that it's just media hype that even one italian was flipped by the fbi. carry on little boy.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 24th, 2009, 3:22 pm

Dobre wrote:The Albanians are behind the Italians which are behind the Russians and Chinese.
which is why the italians have such a firm hold of crime in their own country (.....not).
First note that Southern Italy, especially Calabria(Ndrangheta) and Sicily(Sicilians), is predominently of mixed Italian and Balkan heritage(Macedonians/Bulgarians/Serbo-Croatian-Montegrin/Albanians)...but Macedonian for the most part.
just like skenderbeu is macedonian, so are the sicilians/calabrians.

Sicilian Peoples: The Albanians
by Vincenzo Salerno

By 1500, there were probably over a thousand Albanian families in Sicily, and many thousands of today's Sicilians are their descendants. (4,000-6,000 albanians in sicily alone by 1500, so imagine how many people in sicily can actually trace their blood to albanian blood lol)

http://www.bestofsicily.com/mag/art183.htm

wheres your macedonian theory? oh yes, www.macedonia.eu.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by Dobre » May 24th, 2009, 8:37 pm

He's just jelous because we have the greatest people in history with our genetics and not his.

We brought you guys over from Chechenya and you mixed with our soldiers and the local and noble Illiryans(some still keep their nobility by being Vlachs instead of Albanians)...

In the end it was pretty much the same story. Your diseased side comes from the Chechens. Your crazy fanatical mafia side comes from us. You get nothing from the Illiryans...oh yeah my bad the Illiryans = Vlachs and Vlachs are pretty much fucking rich, so the only thing you would get from Illiryans is entrapaneurship.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by thewestside » May 24th, 2009, 9:35 pm

CheGuevara wrote:shut the fu-- up you #%@&#%@ idiot. the albanians control prostitution, heroin, car thefts, human smuggling and marijuana in italy and your telling us about italians being ahead of albanains? if that was even close to being true, the italians would at least have full control of their own #%@&#%@ country moron. get lost, you don't understand shit. i've proved you wrong again and again and again. go to real deal with the other wannabe gino's and discuss how italians still control the american government and that it's just media hype that even one italian was flipped by the fbi. carry on little boy.
Still a lying sack of shit I see. While some of the new posters here may be in the dark about the history of this forum, those who were around at the time but have now left like I did know that it was me who proved you wrong over and over again. Almost as many times as you proved yourself wrong. Case in point, this subject here. In your own lists in the past you have put the Italians ahead of the Albanians on a world wide scale. But, as we all know, your lists continually change. The only constant is that the Albanians keep moving up. Many immigrant groups operate in Italy. The Albanians, Russians, Chinese, Romanians, Nigerians, etc. So what? You know, as well as I do, that the Italians are stronger worldwide than the Albanians. Seriously, why don't you quit beating around the bush and just put the Albanians at the top already. Because we both know that's what you're dying to do regardless of the actual facts. And for the record, nobody on the other forum thinks the Mafia controls the U.S. government. You just can't stop lying can you? You're just pissed that they kicked your punk Albanian ass to the curb on your very first day there because they wouldn't put up with your arrogance. But don't worry Johnny. I don't plan on staying around here. This board has become just what I said it would with you not being banned - a complete joke.
Dobre wrote:So the overall picture would be the Chinese/Japanese(they control the Golden Triangle), Russians, Balkan OC and then Italians, Mexicans etc.
To a very large degree, this whole ranking thing is a bunch of nonsense. As I've said many times before, it's not tennis rankings. Each group has their own operations and sphere of influence. The Italians, Russians, Colombians, Mexicans, Albanians, Chinese, Japanese, Turks, Nigerians, Pakistanis, etc. are all major players.
He's just jelous because we have the greatest people in history with our genetics and not his.

We brought you guys over from Chechenya and you mixed with our soldiers and the local and noble Illiryans(some still keep their nobility by being Vlachs instead of Albanians)...

In the end it was pretty much the same story. Your diseased side comes from the Chechens. Your crazy fanatical mafia side comes from us. You get nothing from the Illiryans...oh yeah my bad the Illiryans = Vlachs and Vlachs are pretty much #%@&#%@ rich, so the only thing you would get from Illiryans is entrapaneurship.
This is what this board has become - just a bunch of scared little kids having a neverending ethnic pissing contest about their countries, ancestors, etc. Absolutely ridiculous.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 25th, 2009, 8:29 am

thewestside wrote:Still a lying sack of shit I see. While some of the new posters here may be in the dark about the history of this forum, those who were around at the time but have now left like I did know that it was me who proved you wrong over and over again. Almost as many times as you proved yourself wrong. Case in point, this subject here. In your own lists in the past you have put the Italians ahead of the Albanians on a world wide scale. But, as we all know, your lists continually change. The only constant is that the Albanians keep moving up. Many immigrant groups operate in Italy. The Albanians, Russians, Chinese, Romanians, Nigerians, etc. So what? You know, as well as I do, that the Italians are stronger worldwide than the Albanians. Seriously, why don't you quit beating around the bush and just put the Albanians at the top already. Because we both know that's what you're dying to do regardless of the actual facts. And for the record, nobody on the other forum thinks the Mafia controls the U.S. government. You just can't stop lying can you? You're just pissed that they kicked your punk Albanian ass to the curb on your very first day there because they wouldn't put up with your arrogance. But don't worry Johnny. I don't plan on staying around here. This board has become just what I said it would with you not being banned - a complete joke.
the italians are not as strong as albanians worldwide. the albanians are by far and away the most dominate group in europe. the only two mafias in the world that surpass the albanians are the russians and chinese. if the italians surpassed the albanians, they would at least have a hold on prostitution, marijuana, heroin, car thefts and human trafficking in their own country. but who actually does? the albanians. so i just laugh when you come on here trying to tell me the italians surpass the albanians.

this board is a joke because the moderators don't even visit the site anymore. not to mention your dumbass coming on here alongside razbojnik's. as for the other forum, it's funny to even see the posts there. people immediately insult the hell out of any ethnic group is it comes up whether it be the albanians or russians or chinese but praise the italians, mainly because the board is 95% italian members. the main reason you go there is because you find acceptance on your BS theories and assumptions and flat out lies.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by Dobre » May 25th, 2009, 2:17 pm

CheGuevara wrote:the italians are not as strong as albanians worldwide. the albanians are by far and away the most dominate group in europe. the only two mafias in the world that surpass the albanians are the russians and chinese. if the italians surpassed the albanians, they would at least have a hold on prostitution, marijuana, heroin, car thefts and human trafficking in their own country. but who actually does? the albanians. so i just laugh when you come on here trying to tell me the italians surpass the albanians.

this board is a joke because the moderators don't even visit the site anymore. not to mention your dumbass coming on here alongside razbojnik's. as for the other forum, it's funny to even see the posts there. people immediately insult the hell out of any ethnic group is it comes up whether it be the albanians or russians or chinese but praise the italians, mainly because the board is 95% italian members. the main reason you go there is because you find acceptance on your BS theories and assumptions and flat out lies.
Just answer me this, why do you always talk in 3rd person?

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by VostokSila » May 25th, 2009, 3:44 pm

We brought you guys over from Chechenya and you mixed with our soldiers and the local and noble Illiryans(some still keep their nobility by being Vlachs instead of Albanians)...

In the end it was pretty much the same story. Your diseased side comes from the Chechens. Your crazy fanatical mafia side comes from us. You get nothing from the Illiryans...oh yeah my bad the Illiryans = Vlachs and Vlachs are pretty much #%@&#%@ rich, so the only thing you would get from Illiryans is entrapaneurship.
Macedonians are not crazier than Chechens and Albanians are not Chechens. Stop your fuckin BS it's getting annoying... you're like John with his "mafia genes".

Still the same idiot.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by Dobre » May 25th, 2009, 3:48 pm

VostokSila wrote:
We brought you guys over from Chechenya and you mixed with our soldiers and the local and noble Illiryans(some still keep their nobility by being Vlachs instead of Albanians)...

In the end it was pretty much the same story. Your diseased side comes from the Chechens. Your crazy fanatical mafia side comes from us. You get nothing from the Illiryans...oh yeah my bad the Illiryans = Vlachs and Vlachs are pretty much #%@&#%@ rich, so the only thing you would get from Illiryans is entrapaneurship.
Macedonians are not crazier than Chechens and Albanians are not Chechens. Stop your fuckin BS it's getting annoying... you're like John with his "mafia genes".

Still the same idiot.
Albanians do have Chechen blood, that's proven. They also have a tiny amount of Illiryan blood, true Illiryan descendants are both Macedonians and Macedonian Vlachs.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 25th, 2009, 4:21 pm

VostokSila wrote:Macedonians are not crazier than Chechens and Albanians are not Chechens. Stop your fuckin BS it's getting annoying... you're like John with his "mafia genes".

Still the same idiot.
fucking idiot, go back to my posts when i stated the mafia gene. notice the lol's or the haha's. it's hard to see who is being funny at what times and who is being serious and what times but you should at least know better. you talk about being a man quite frequently. a man is reasonable and doesn't keep repeating the same thing especially when he knows it's a lie or exhagerration.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by Dobre » May 25th, 2009, 8:01 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
VostokSila wrote:Macedonians are not crazier than Chechens and Albanians are not Chechens. Stop your fuckin BS it's getting annoying... you're like John with his "mafia genes".

Still the same idiot.
#%@&#%@ idiot, go back to my posts when i stated the mafia gene. notice the lol's or the haha's. it's hard to see who is being funny at what times and who is being serious and what times but you should at least know better. you talk about being a man quite frequently. a man is reasonable and doesn't keep repeating the same thing especially when he knows it's a lie or exhagerration.
...

Why? Because black people are black, and white people are white.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by thewestside » May 25th, 2009, 8:52 pm

CheGuevara wrote:the italians are not as strong as albanians worldwide. the albanians are by far and away the most dominate group in europe. the only two mafias in the world that surpass the albanians are the russians and chinese. if the italians surpassed the albanians, they would at least have a hold on prostitution, marijuana, heroin, car thefts and human trafficking in their own country. but who actually does? the albanians. so i just laugh when you come on here trying to tell me the italians surpass the albanians.

this board is a joke because the moderators don't even visit the site anymore. not to mention your dumbass coming on here alongside razbojnik's. as for the other forum, it's funny to even see the posts there. people immediately insult the hell out of any ethnic group is it comes up whether it be the albanians or russians or chinese but praise the italians, mainly because the board is 95% italian members. the main reason you go there is because you find acceptance on your BS theories and assumptions and flat out lies.
Everything you typed above is a joke that only an Albanian OC fanboy would believe. But wait, what am I talking about? Even you don't believe it. You yourself have said before that the Italians are stronger worldwide. You have now just changed your tune because your ultimate desire to for the Albanians to be above everybody. But regardless of what your opinion is, this week anyway, it doesn't deserve any respect because it's built on the wishful thinking of a scared, 17 year old Albanian kid who gets his kicks by trolling forums and bragging about Albanians. Hey Johnny, shouldn't you be over on the AmericanMafia board pretending to be an Italian so nobody will know it's you when you spout your Albanian propandanda? Oh wait, you got banned from that board just like you got banned from the Real Deal. I guess this shitty board is pretty much the only place you have left. And you've even been banned from here at least twice. Anyone can see it's you who is the liar who goes on BS theories. You lied about yourself on this board, as well as on the AmericanMafia board.

NOBODY TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by VostokSila » May 26th, 2009, 1:25 am

Albanians do have Chechen blood, that's proven.
By who? where is that proven? lol your balkan propaganda sites don't prove shit.
wait.. now you gonna tell me about how languages are similar.. lmao if anything the Albanians are from a nation in the kavkaz but not Chechens. There are like 50 different nationaleties or more living there..
I seen how the "languages are similar", lol it's same if you say Russian language is similar to Italian lol.
lol I even found a site saying Albanian language has Russian words in it.. like chai which means tea in both language and 'struktura' which means structure.

Albanians even if they are from the kavkaz, dont have anything to do with chechens, you ignorant people think this because other than Chechens you dont know any other nationality there.

My theory is most logical.. Albanians are a mix of races like 50% illyarian blood and the other 50 are slavic, thracian and whatever nation fucked them.
#%@&#%@ idiot, go back to my posts when i stated the mafia gene. notice the lol's or the haha's. it's hard to see who is being funny at what times and who is being serious and what times but you should at least know better. you talk about being a man quite frequently. a man is reasonable and doesn't keep repeating the same thing especially when he knows it's a lie or exhagerration.
Shut up lol.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 26th, 2009, 5:22 am

CheGuevara wrote:a man is reasonable and doesn't keep repeating the same thing especially when he knows it's a lie or exhagerration.
lol

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 26th, 2009, 8:50 am

thewestside wrote: You yourself have said before that the Italians are stronger worldwide.
way before. i was way wrong.
You have now just changed your tune because your ultimate desire to for the Albanians to be above everybody. But regardless of what your opinion is, this week anyway, it doesn't deserve any respect because it's built on the wishful thinking of a scared, 17 year old Albanian kid who gets his kicks by trolling forums and bragging about Albanians. Hey Johnny, shouldn't you be over on the AmericanMafia board pretending to be an Italian so nobody will know it's you when you spout your Albanian propandanda?


i never went on that site. just because you say it's true. doesn't add a bit of truth to it.
Oh wait, you got banned from that board just like you got banned from the Real Deal. I guess this _____ board is pretty much the only place you have left. And you've even been banned from here at least twice. Anyone can see it's you who is the liar who goes on BS theories. You lied about yourself on this board, as well as on the AmericanMafia board. NOBODY TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY.
lol fyucking moron, he starts again with personal insults. this is pretty much the entire debate with you from day one. i could start insulting you now but your an insult on your own. i mean youre a 31 year old virgin who posts online about italian mobsters all day. you have no job and no life as well as no wife. in short, you're a failure.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Top 5 most organized syndicate

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 26th, 2009, 9:01 am

VostokSila wrote:lol I even found a site saying Albanian language has Russian words in it.. like chai which means tea in both language and 'struktura' which means structure.
both are loan words from another culture you fucking idiot! chai as a word is from india dumbass. neither albanian or russian came up with that word. struktura is a word in many languages meaning structure. my god youre dumb.
Albanians even if they are from the kavkaz, dont have anything to do with chechens, you ignorant people think this because other than Chechens you dont know any other nationality there.
albanians are not from the kavkaz, the only reason you would answer to his BS theory is because you want to clear up albanians have nothing to do with chechens. finally, your right about something. albanians have nothing to do with the kavkaz area period. are you actually answering razbojnik serious? the guys theory is that alexander brought them from chechnya as pet snakes.... your actually answering him making him think that his theory is even worth answering?????
My theory is most logical.. Albanians are a mix of races like 50% illyarian blood and the other 50 are slavic, thracian and whatever nation #%@& them.
your theory is wrong. albanians show no similarities or genetics to slavs. if they did indeed mix with slavs, the similarities would be there. albanians are a mix of illyrian, thracian, dacian with illyrian being the majority but not slav.

whatever nation fucked them eh? says the guy whose people have been raped by literally thousands and thousands of cultures. notice how there is no "standard" russian? notice how there is no russian look? why is that, because RUSSIANS ARE MIXED. look at yourself in the mirror and look at ivankov your hero. notice a difference? or between you and ruslan karaev the guy who lost almost half his matches so far??? lol, what am i bothering with you for? you make a stuppid assumption like albanians are half slavic even though if that was true, albanians would be like croatians or bosnians. you forget that bosnians were illyrians before the slavs came and mixed with them, thats when their culture changed. if the slavs did the same thing to the albanians, the change would have occured, instead, albanian language has almost zero similarities to slavs.

Post Reply

Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”