Massive Gambling Bust (Gambino/Genovese)

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Massive Gambling Bust (Gambino/Genovese)

Unread post by thewestside » October 21st, 2009, 10:45 pm

30 members and associates of the Gambino and Genovese crime families were indicted today in Queens for running a huge sports betting operation that grossed over $576 million in a 28 month period and stretched from New York to Nevada and Florida and used offshore wirerooms in Panama.

http://www.queensda.org/newpressrelease ... _21_09.pdf

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/22/nyregion/22ring.html

http://content.usatoday.net/dist/custom ... 6923.story

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: Massive Gambling Bust (Gambino/Genovese)

Unread post by youngspade » December 13th, 2009, 9:36 pm

thewestside wrote:30 members and associates of the Gambino and Genovese crime families were indicted today in Queens for running a huge sports betting operation that grossed over $576 million in a 28 month period and stretched from New York to Nevada and Florida and used offshore wirerooms in Panama.

Holy Shit!

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » December 14th, 2009, 9:32 am

thewestside wrote:30 members and associates of the Gambino and Genovese crime families were indicted today in Queens for running a huge sports betting operation that grossed over $576 million in a 28 month period and stretched from New York to Nevada and Florida and used offshore wirerooms in Panama.

How is that 'massive'?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 14th, 2009, 9:36 am

Dobre wrote:

How is that 'massive'?

My nigga DOBRE

This aint MASSIVE?
betting operation that grossed over $576 million in a 28 month period

Thats JUST one OPERATION!

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 15th, 2009, 7:31 am

youngspade wrote:
Dobre wrote:

How is that 'massive'?

My nigga DOBRE

This aint MASSIVE?
betting operation that grossed over $576 million in a 28 month period

Thats JUST one OPERATION!
28 months is 2 years and 4 months. In 2 years and 4 months, three Stip based bosses would have made 1,620,000 Euros from just weddings alone. LOL. That, compared to about 3 billion Euros from drug trafficking which is split more ways to partners and associates around the Balkans, Russia, Italy, Europe, some money ends up in the states and Canada...

So overall those 3 bosses would make 500 million Euros together, split by three is 166 million Euros each, in 28 months.

Or $249 million each.

These people don't need alot to live lmao. They have tons of cash stashed here and there and bank accounts all over the place. So 90 percent of that money goes in legitimate investments.

2 of those 3 bosses are 52 years old, and they started out with gas theft in their teens. Then they continued with drug dealing and murder for hire by their 20s...some businessman in Skopje owes money, they send...

1 of the 52 year old bosses took over the biggest nightclub and best restaurant in Stip by the time he was 35, which was basically lol 1992, when I was born. That's when he was already in drug trafficking with the Albanian mafia in Macedonia, alongside the Bulgarian mob from the Yugoslav era and circles around Yugoslavia.

By 1995 he was partnering with Russians.

And now, 2009, how far do you think he's gone? Oh and they run most of the gambling operations here anyways. Most of my friends gamble...

One of the 52 year old bosses, not the one who owned the restaurant and nightclub...

Was in Mississauga a couple years back...and he has a fleet of private jets...

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 15th, 2009, 11:32 am

28 months is 2 years and 4 months. In 2 years and 4 months, three Stip based bosses would have made 1,620,000 Euros from just weddings alone. LOL. That, compared to about 3 billion Euros from drug trafficking which is split more ways to partners and associates around the Balkans, Russia, Italy, Europe, some money ends up in the states and Canada...

So overall those 3 bosses would make 500 million Euros together, split by three is 166 million Euros each, in 28 months.

Or $249 million each.

These people don't need alot to live lmao. They have tons of cash stashed here and there and bank accounts all over the place. So 90 percent of that money goes in legitimate investments.

2 of those 3 bosses are 52 years old, and they started out with gas theft in their teens. Then they continued with drug dealing and murder for hire by their 20s...some businessman in Skopje owes money, they send...

1 of the 52 year old bosses took over the biggest nightclub and best restaurant in Stip by the time he was 35, which was basically lol 1992, when I was born. That's when he was already in drug trafficking with the Albanian mafia in Macedonia, alongside the Bulgarian mob from the Yugoslav era and circles around Yugoslavia.

And now, 2009, how far do you think he's gone? Oh and they run most of the gambling operations here anyways. Most of my friends gamble...

One of the 52 year old bosses, not the one who owned the restaurant and nightclub...

Was in Mississauga a couple years back...and he has a fleet of private jets...[/quote]

Damn from Weeddddddingggs? LOL owned LCN

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 15th, 2009, 12:02 pm

youngspade wrote:28 months is 2 years and 4 months. In 2 years and 4 months, three Stip based bosses would have made 1,620,000 Euros from just weddings alone. LOL. That, compared to about 3 billion Euros from drug trafficking which is split more ways to partners and associates around the Balkans, Russia, Italy, Europe, some money ends up in the states and Canada...

Or $249 million each.

Was in Mississauga a couple years back...and he has a fleet of private jets...
Damn from Weeddddddingggs? LOL owned LCN[/quote]

15,000 Euros a weekend, 3 days, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 5,000 Euros per wedding, or $7500 or $22,500 a week(the same amount the 23 year old son of an Vlach oil tycoon spends each month).

x 52 weeks = $1,170,000x2=$2,340,000+$360,000(for 4 months) = $2,700,000

Weddings.

Here is one of the gambling operations, look at the visitor count

http://www.sportlife.com.mk/

78 million +

In 2008, 25 truckloads of heroin entered Italy through Slovenia. For that, Slovenia has banned Macedonian meats thanks to the company of one of the three bosses, the one who was in Toronto, who transported the meats using his transportation branch(since his is a group of companies, or a conglomerate, registered in Skopje).

They hid the heroin under freshly cut meats which stunk up something fierce. This way drug sniffing dogs could not detect them and no cops would be crazy enough to dig through several tons of stinky meat to find the packages.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 15th, 2009, 2:44 pm

Whenever you want to see a buch of hazy, phony astronomical organized crime profit figures usually based on nothing, just come to the Street Gangs forum.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 17th, 2009, 7:08 pm

thewestside wrote:Whenever you want to see a buch of hazy, phony astronomical organized crime profit figures usually based on nothing, just come to the Street Gangs forum.
I don't make up the numbers nor stories, I just put them on cyberspace. Ask the locals and then ask the police department. Half of the youth will be eager to tell, half of them will stay silent, most adults will do the same as the police department: Throw you in a well like a sack of shit.

To you what might seem astronomical and impossible is a boring reality to those who are used to it. Would I give a fuck about these people if they weren't family or close friends of family? No. Would I post them on cyberspace? No. Do you see me posting about Gushterov, the man from Radovish who just built a church in the capital with 10 million Euros worth of gold and that owns the 3rd biggest mining firm in Austria, 2nd being Redbull? No.

Then shut your trap. I'm not Johnny, I don't wet myself to songs about my uncle

I just sit there like a boring, rich, spoiled kid with too much to have and little time to have it all.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » December 18th, 2009, 6:44 pm

when i worked at a gas station owned by my dutch friends father we would make our gas price 10 cents a litre higher then everyone else and our excuse was it was because of full service. we brought in millions of revenue every year.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 18th, 2009, 7:38 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:when i worked at a gas station owned by my dutch friends father we would make our gas price 10 cents a litre higher then everyone else and our excuse was it was because of full service. we brought in millions of revenue every year.
loooooooooooooool

And how much did you pocket?

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » December 18th, 2009, 7:43 pm

well my friends father snapped up real estate like a couple of condos and waterfront property in the country but i didn't get paid shit and he has a nice house in the suburbs with 3 or 4 vehichles and some toys and put his eldest son through law school.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 19th, 2009, 1:16 pm

no but you are the only close to his stupidity loool

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 19th, 2009, 7:47 pm

Faciulina wrote:
no but you are the only close to his stupidity loool
Is that jealousy I hear?

Heroin seized in Macedonia
19 December 2009 | 10:59 | Source: Beta
SKOPJE -- The Macedonian border police seized 40 kilograms of heroin on the night in between Thursday and Friday at the border crossing with Greece, police stated.

The street value of the seized drugs is estimated at about EUR 1.5mn.

The heroin was hidden in an automobile belonging to a German citizen who was trying to cross the border at the Bogorodica crossing, police said.

Macedonian police added that the drugs were on their way to Western European countries.

Macedonia is a regular transitional country for the smuggling of drugs coming from Central Asia intended for the Western European market.

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/region-arti ... v_id=63870

Bulgarian police seize 53 kilograms of heroin
Associated Press
2009-12-16 08:41 PM
Fonts Size:
E-Mail This
Printer-Friendly
Bulgarian authorities say border police have seized 53 kilograms (116 pounds) of heroin on a train entering Bulgaria from Turkey.
The police said Wednesday the drugs were hidden in 13 packages under a seat in one of the compartments. A Polish national traveling in the compartment and a train attendant were detained.

Bulgaria, who joined the European Union in 2007, remains a major transit country for drug trafficking.

http://www.focus-fen.net/index.php?id=n201667

Belgrade - Serbian police said on Wednesday they had seized heroin with a street value of nearly $1,5-million (about R11-million) from a Montenegro citizen in his rented flat in Belgrade.

The 21kg of drugs were brought from Turkey, hidden in rubber soles of men slippers, police said.

The haul was found in a flat rented by a 28-year-old Montenegrin citizen, it added.

Serbia and its former partner Montenegro are part of the main Balkan drug trafficking route linking central and southern Asia with western Europe.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1 ... 886C802325

Serbia: Drug busts will have 'little impact' on mafia

Belgrade, 27 Nov. (AKI) - While Serbian authorities hailed the success of a massive drug bust in Argentina this week, experts questioned whether it would have any impact on the mafia's vast drug smuggling operations from South America to Europe. Argentinian police this week seized 492 kilogrammes of cocaine and detained several nationals from Serbia and Montenegro after a raid on a Buenos Aires home.

The raid followed the seizure of 2.2 tonnes of cocaine from Serbian nationals in Uruguay in October.

Argentinian authorities have issued warrants for Serbian and Montenegrin nationals, Nenad Novakovic, Drasko Vukovic, Boris Laban, Marko Pandrc and Igor Stjepovic, who are believed to have been in Latin America for several months.

Serbian crime and terrorism expert, Milovan Drecun, told Adnkronos International (AKI) the smuggling of cocaine and other drugs from South America and the Middle East through the Balkans to Europe was nothing new.

“What is new is that citizens from several Balkan countries, namely Serbia, Montenegro and Croatia, have popped up at the forefront as the main ring leaders,” Drecun said.

“In fact, they are just ‘couriers’ for the big bosses, who continue to operate from the shadows.

He argued that drug smuggling was organised by the Albanian mafia in Europe and the United States, where they had the money and long-established contacts with drug producers.

Marko Nicovic, former Belgrade police chief, said that the Serbian mafia had no money to get directly involved in such a big business, but he refused to rule out the involvement of Russian mafia in drug smuggling.

Nicovic told AKI that organised crime had penetrated all levels of the society and criminals were often given short term sentences, or set free for lack of evidence.

President Boris Tadic congratulated the police for their role in breaking the smuggling chain in cooperation with the United States Drug Enforcement Agency and South American agencies.

“This action has been carried out in cooperation with all our security agencies and I congratulate them on their great success which has strengthened the confidence of our citizens in state institutions and international credibility of our country,” Tadic said.

While Serbian police detained 600 people in October in connection with cocaine smuggling, Drecun noted that Serbia had no “long-term preventive state strategy for fighting organised crime”.

Aleksandar Fatic, director of the Centre for Security Studies in Belgrade, told AKI last week that Serbian organised crime was gaining a stronger foothold in the international drug trade by exploiting political corruption in the Balkans and offering heroin and cocaine at record low prices

Fatic said the Serbian mafia was using two major routes to import large quantities of cocaine from South America.

The first route ran from Uruguay and Argentina via South Africa to Northern Italy and Montenegro and a second route from Colombia via central Africa and Turkey to Montenegro.

He said Serbia was under strong pressure from the European Union to crack down on organised crime and drug smuggling because Europe is unable to cope with the “roots of crime and drug smuggling in Kosovo” which declared independence from Serbia last year.

http://www.adnkronos.com/AKI/English/Se ... 4045875354

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 22nd, 2009, 9:10 pm

Marko Nicovic, former Belgrade police chief, said that the Serbian mafia had no money to get directly involved in such a big business, but he refused to rule out the involvement of Russian mafia in drug smuggling.
in fact it was sure controlled by ndrangheta
He argued that drug smuggling was organised by the Albanian mafia in Europe and the United States, where they had the money and long-established contacts with drug producers.
looool it's just anti-albanian propaganda albanians have not enough money and they have not enough connections to do it just like serbians

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 22nd, 2009, 9:56 pm

"Crazy Like Macedonia, they go so balistic, WHOA"

EM even said it, Drake is the best thing to ever happen to CANADA asfar as HipHop and Entertainment PERIOD!

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » December 26th, 2009, 1:43 pm

wow some real dry snitchin on this forum LOL

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 26th, 2009, 4:03 pm

Richboy17 wrote:wow some real dry snitchin on this forum LOL

If they have websites ETC, then hows this forum dry snitching and its not considered snitching unless you tell them SOMETHING they dont know, if the average human can get on the internet and pull it up then the FBI did it 100s of times before it was posted here!

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 30th, 2009, 6:09 am

Richboy17 wrote:wow some real dry snitchin on this forum LOL
They know it already...

Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”