Why you would never become a gangmember?

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4038
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Why you would never become a gangmember?

Unread postby Lonewolf » February 21st, 2007, 4:33 pm

Why you would never become a gangmember?

What reasons keep you from following in the steps of so many?

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread postby Noog » February 22nd, 2007, 4:25 am

Because I value life
Because I love people
Because I love my community
Because I respect myself
Because I have self esteem
Because I (aspire to anyways!) respect others
Because no good can come from mayhem and murda
Because my community suffers when rocks are slung round the endz day and night
Because youts are scared to move round the endz
Because of the fear and trauma in the community
Because little youts are gifts from the creator and even Christ said that we mustnt hurt one hair on a childs head, let alone recriut into gangs with a deathwish
Because I believe in a better tomorrow

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 448
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 2:57 pm
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff
Location: N.E.R.D. Land, Texas (Oak Cliff)
Contact:

Unread postby Aquafresh » February 22nd, 2007, 11:53 am

When you do dirt ALONE there's no "associates" that can snitch on you.
Noone will LOVE YOU more than YOU.
Noone has your back like you have your back.
Cowards run in packs.
The man who wins a "fight" by having help is not a man at all.
One who stands alone against all odds is fearless.
Picking off your enemies, one by one, ALONE, is true Gangsterism.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread postby Mcminister » February 22nd, 2007, 9:31 pm

aqua fresh i ain tryna come up on u...i talk that crazy alone shit too
but in order to make a crime work and do dirt that would actually benefit you ...u need mothafucka's helpin u....organisin it nicely so no one gets caught at all.


and noog alot of gang members love theri homunity
and people, value their life, respect others .....gang bangin is serius and is somethin that people should never do but dont mean if ur in a gang ur automaticaly dead...(deathwish as u said) coz i heard there is over 85,298 members in LA county....and i kno fo a fact for the last 10 years there hasnt been 6000 murders....look at the numbers 85,000 to like 4000 ........ur not signin a death sentence coz 84,000 foo's did and a good 80,000 still alive....i ain tryna say joinin a gang is coo coz naah it ain but sounds wierd wen people talk bout it and egsagurate as if gang members have no minds adn are dumb animals and have nothin to lose and go wild out all nite fo no reason

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 448
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 2:57 pm
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff
Location: N.E.R.D. Land, Texas (Oak Cliff)
Contact:

Unread postby Aquafresh » February 23rd, 2007, 10:46 am

Mcminister wrote:aqua fresh i ain tryna come up on u...i talk that crazy alone shit too
but in order to make a crime work and do dirt that would actually benefit you ...u need mothafucka's helpin u....organisin it nicely so no one gets caught at all.


Naw homie; You never NEED help.... Do you know what the main cause of the down fall of "orginizations" is? GREED!!!

You see, one can make more $ @ a faster pace with help, but that shit by no way means that one NEEDS help. If you check my past posts, you can tell I don't like to get personal on here, but allow me to give you an example:

You probably saw those "American Gangster" series on BET. Cat's making millions in large groups; therefore, making themselves a criminal enterprise / orginization, which not only increased profits, but increased risk & sentencing. Nicca's made millions, homie!!! Greedy mutha-fucca's should have stopped when they were ahead, but noooooo, they had to make more & faster......

I know this for a fact:

One can have a regular 9-5 & carry on "normally," use a side hustle & gradually come up; just as long as they stay low key & do it alone. Who gives a fucc if you make a Mill' just to get caught in 5-10 years.

I know someone ( :) ) who made $50K last year, in addition to their regualar 9-5 income. It was all profit!! They didn't have to split shit with noone. ONE person, with $50K EXTRA, for the year. That's an average of a little over $4K EXTRA a month coming in!!!!

:wink: Now you tell me if that's of a "benefit," or not?! :lol:

A group of "organized" Nicca's coming home with' $50K would feel disappointed, depending on the number of cat's & the PERCENTAGE of the split. Then greed & jealousy comes about. That's why "successfull" groups want to make more $ @ a faster pace.... Then Nicca's start gettin' flashy & over indulge, etc, etc.

That solo person I mentioned drives a Hyundai, has a meduim sized house & lives a non-flashy low key life, so they say ( :) ). Simple hustle just to pay their home off early & be debt free; they're thinking about coppin' a BMW within the next 5 years, but that's about it...... They ain't out to get rich or show off how hard they ballin'!!!!

Now go back to that BET "American Gangster" shit. Nicca's were fealthy rich, showed it & wanted more!!!

One does not NEED help; they simply need to pace themselves, study the law, use their head & they can make it ALONE!!

TRUST ME....


Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread postby Mcminister » February 23rd, 2007, 6:53 pm

american gangsta's on BET are the ones who got caught and now have a documentary dats how many of them

in my country the richest person is a drug dealer...his been the richest fo years ...the law actually helps alot of niggaz stay free...the cops kno he is sellin drugs but cant do anything buot it coz no one is gon snitch...the law is a good thing....coz ur not guilty until they are 100% sure..they cant be a single doubt...all the american gangsta's on BET got snitched on or did dumb shit like beefed too many people

and anywayz we werent talkin buot getin money we were talkin buot niggaz that join gangs...some people have neighbourhood gangs and they are jst fo back up , or incase anything pops up...i don like gangs but i don think that being a gang member is sooo damn bad...i got homies that are gang members and tehy help more niggaz out than the police and the gov't

if u scared one of ur homies is gana snitch than u need to check'em first...real recognize real...if homie lookin like a snitch drop him n wait till u get a down ass homeboi...if u kno u wudnt snitch than there is obviusly someone out there jst like u who thinks teh same

i don think i kno anybody that snitch in my area ur better off being locked up than snitchin

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4038
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Unread postby Lonewolf » February 23rd, 2007, 7:45 pm

and anywayz we werent talkin buot getin money we were talkin buot niggaz that join gangs...some people have neighbourhood gangs and they are jst fo back up , or incase anything pops up...i don like gangs but i don think that being a gang member is sooo damn bad...i got homies that are gang members and tehy help more niggaz out than the police and the gov't


OF THE UTMOST TRUTH BE TOLD ^ ^ ^ ^ RIGHT ON THAT ^ ^ ^ ^

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 448
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 2:57 pm
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff
Location: N.E.R.D. Land, Texas (Oak Cliff)
Contact:

Unread postby Aquafresh » February 23rd, 2007, 8:44 pm

I feel you; but I came in this bitch solo, I'm gon' die solo, so I'm rolling solo.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread postby A Ghost » February 23rd, 2007, 11:39 pm

I dont want a perm






























...lol, just playin, but seriously, I dont wanna die or get locked up for the rest of my life

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4038
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Unread postby Lonewolf » February 24th, 2007, 5:42 pm

Aquafresh wrote:I feel you; but I came in this bitch solo, I'm gon' die solo, so I'm rolling solo.


SOLO is a lonely word . . . let alone >> a scarse social life.

User avatar
Garf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 84
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 8:00 pm

Unread postby Garf » February 24th, 2007, 7:11 pm

I left the hood! But the hood didn't leave me.
I was in the bottom of the sea: I got caught on a hook and reeled in. I eventually got thrown back in the sea, but the scar still remains.

User avatar
Garf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 84
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 8:00 pm

Unread postby Garf » February 24th, 2007, 7:25 pm

I'm confused? Were all on here, because we share one thing in common. Why wouldn't I be a gang member? Well, because there is always I better way out. I cannot change my past, only my future. And that's why I HAVE chosen to better myself, and now i'm pretty like a regular person who was never associated w/gang members. I'm still confused :?

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 448
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 2:57 pm
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff
Location: N.E.R.D. Land, Texas (Oak Cliff)
Contact:

Unread postby Aquafresh » February 26th, 2007, 11:20 am

Lonewolf wrote:SOLO is a lonely word . . . let alone >> a scarse social life.


I know :wink: That's exactly why I have no "friends." My wife & my money keep me company :lol:

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4038
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Unread postby Lonewolf » February 26th, 2007, 11:23 am

Garf wrote:I left the hood! But the hood didn't leave me.
I was in the bottom of the sea: I got caught on a hook and reeled in. I eventually got thrown back in the sea, but the scar still remains.


Some would call that ^ ^ ^ ^ Poetic Justice.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4038
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Unread postby Lonewolf » February 26th, 2007, 11:25 am

Aquafresh wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:SOLO is a lonely word . . . let alone >> a scarse social life.


I know :wink: That's exactly why I have no "friends." My wife & my money keep me company :lol:


Fame, Feria & Females go only so far . . . The Real lives is in your heart.

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 448
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 2:57 pm
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff
Location: N.E.R.D. Land, Texas (Oak Cliff)
Contact:

Unread postby Aquafresh » February 26th, 2007, 5:49 pm

Lonewolf wrote:Fame, Feria & Females go only so far . . . The Real lives is in your heart.


That was beautiful, "Shakespear!" :P I have no "fame" homie. I'm an "average joe." "Feria" :?: :!: Are you speaking Latin or Spanish......
Like "care free," "free day," "holiday," etc. :?: Anyway, since I don't know what you speakin' on, I'm going to guess that it ain't somethin' I have or do.....

Females?! I said I had a wife; in the singular tense, homie. :lol:

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4038
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Unread postby Lonewolf » February 26th, 2007, 8:21 pm

Aquafresh wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:Fame, Feria & Females go only so far . . . The Real lives is in your heart.


That was beautiful, "Shakespear!" :P I have no "fame" homie. I'm an "average joe." "Feria" :?: :!: Are you speaking Latin or Spanish......
Like "care free," "free day," "holiday," etc. :?: Anyway, since I don't know what you speakin' on, I'm going to guess that it ain't somethin' I have or do.....

Females?! I said I had a wife; in the singular tense, homie. :lol:


Now you're coming off all stupid . . . no offense meant . . . wake up foo!

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 448
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 2:57 pm
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff
Location: N.E.R.D. Land, Texas (Oak Cliff)
Contact:

Unread postby Aquafresh » February 27th, 2007, 11:28 am

How you figure that, Wolf?! :?

All my posts on this subject simply suggest that, IMHO, I don't need HELP doing dirt or making money. Be it an altercation against one or many; or, be it a "business" venture. I don't need help or backup, period. In my many years of handling situations solo, I have never needed help.

My last post adresses the "social" structure of rolling solo. Simply put, I don't give a fuk about having a social life. I care about gettin' this money, point blank. It's all about my wife & my money; end of story.

Come on now, "LONEwolf." Didn't you say your "username" meant that you're a "wolf" without the pack (I'm paraphrasing.) Same tenacity as any other wolf would have, just SOLO.... :wink:

"Now you're coming off all [HYPOCRITICAL] . . . no offense meant . . . wake up foo!"


Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 448
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 2:57 pm
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff
Location: N.E.R.D. Land, Texas (Oak Cliff)
Contact:

Unread postby Aquafresh » February 27th, 2007, 11:52 am

Lonewolf wrote:I'm curious as to all you mofo's E names . . .

Lonewolf, hummm?

Alright,

Lone cause I enjoy time by myself
>> helps me to gather my toughts.

A wolf because I am not easy prey.

Last but not least >>
>> I don't need a Wolfpack to back my play!

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4038
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Unread postby Lonewolf » February 27th, 2007, 7:07 pm

That was beautiful, "Shakespear!" I have no "fame" homie. I'm an "average joe." "Feria" Are you speaking Latin or Spanish......
Like "care free," "free day," "holiday," etc. Anyway, since I don't know what you speakin' on, I'm going to guess that it ain't somethin' I have or do.....



This is what I was referring to shakespeare . . .

You saying I'm a hypocrite 'cause I wrote I run solo on the e-names topic?

Read it again . . . I did spelled out that was I just fockin' with that.

I handled my b*tchness night and day whenever I had to . . .

But running solo in some of the places I had the pleasure of knowing --
-- was not a wise thing to do.

You can be a crazy, and you can some real maniac mofo, and you
have 4 set of eyes -- but even so >> fools gonna run up on you
and you gonna need more than fists and bullits to keep them at
arms lenght.

Having the balls to handle ones is one thing, but being naive & stupid
is quite another.

You take good look at those braveheart and hero stories, then go seek
their names out in the graveyards >> 'cause that's where they be at.

If you're in the game >> you most definetely, without a doubt whatsoever
need to have at least one partner that will go down with you for whateva'

At least one mofo you need . . . and that's cutting yourself short.

You can be all responsible with your loved ones, and you can be all
wiseowl on your green, you can even be rocky or steven segal with
your skills . . . still, ain't none of that it's gonna ring the bell when the
walls come crashing down on you "if you play the game" . . .

Now, if you ain't riding like that >> then keep your nose where it belongs
and keep your hands out of other peoples pocket and you'll be alright . . .

Other than that >> YOU'RE GONNA NEED FRIENDS IN THIS WORLD :shock:

User avatar
Garf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 84
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 8:00 pm

Unread postby Garf » February 27th, 2007, 7:40 pm

true to that you do need friends :lol:
hmmm, LoneWolf......I thought it stood for: You stick to what you believe in; even if your alone. HAA, waaaay back in the day I was watching the discovery channel, Wolves always have a soulmate, till the day they croak. So, technically you can't be lone. I'm serious!! But ofcourse your E-name is personification? Methaphoric? hmm w/e it's Your buissness.

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 448
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 2:57 pm
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff
Location: N.E.R.D. Land, Texas (Oak Cliff)
Contact:

Unread postby Aquafresh » February 27th, 2007, 8:56 pm

Nobody said you were wrong in the general sense, Lonewolf.

I said you are wrong when it comes to ME..... I look at the guy that I spoke of before & I know for a fact that you can do yo' do alone.

Yeah, it's naive & stupid for the average Nicca to go @ "it" alone; but, we talkin' 'bout a dude with' 15 years of experience when it comes to studying the in's & out's (laws, etc.) that regulate his specific "hustle." A dude who is "respected" for being solo & he doesn't even do business in person; so he claims ( :) ). A dude who has researched the downfall of hundreds of "cases...."

Catz trip me out saying what ANOTHER person NEEDS. We ain't walkin' in each others shoes on here; so who am I to make a general statement for EVERY Nicca on the' street. I'm talkin 'bout shit I've "witnessed," only.

Yeah you need "friends;" but, they're called lawyers, & other "legal connects;" but, a "partner," etc. Naw homie!! From what I've "seen," I think I'll pass.

You know what you know; I know what I know; and that's that....


Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread postby Noog » March 2nd, 2007, 4:00 am

Just watched that doc called 'Bastards of the Party'. Fucccin powerful stuff too. I didn't know the history of LA as told there and of how massive and constant racism over decades plus the breakup of the grass roots revolutionary/community movements pitted thise groups against each other with the help of the FBI....so many GOOD people caught up in the gang life after all of that. Generations of GOOD kids ruined. Made me very angry. Love gang members, not the 'ethos' of gangs seen, love kids on my endz who are hyping the life, hate the behaviour that goes with it seen. Oh man, how people in LA were mashed up, fuccced over and taken for the biggest fuucccin ride by your own racist goverment....sad as hell. And now peeps still murdering weach other, sad as hell.

junta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 112
Joined: January 22nd, 2007, 11:20 am

Unread postby junta » March 2nd, 2007, 9:46 am

Noog wrote:Just watched that doc called 'Bastards of the Party'. Fucccin powerful stuff too. I didn't know the history of LA as told there and of how massive and constant racism over decades plus the breakup of the grass roots revolutionary/community movements pitted thise groups against each other with the help of the FBI....so many GOOD people caught up in the gang life after all of that. Generations of GOOD kids ruined. Made me very angry. Love gang members, not the 'ethos' of gangs seen, love kids on my endz who are hyping the life, hate the behaviour that goes with it seen. Oh man, how people in LA were mashed up, fuccced over and taken for the biggest fuucccin ride by your own racist goverment....sad as hell. And now peeps still murdering weach other, sad as hell.



One of the biggest reasons why kids turn to gangs is because of their parents. Look what happened to Game.

You all know that hood rats/ghetto hoes (mainly Hispanic and Black) like to hang around gang members. Subsequently these hoes screw these gang members then pops out a kid(s). These kids grow up around these gangs and these shitty areas and then they get caught up in the gang life. Then they end up dead, in jail, or crazy.

Just face it hoes like thugs, and that is one of the biggest reasons for all this gang shit. apples Do not fall far from the tree. Don't just blame these idiot kids, blame their fucking parents too.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread postby perongregory » March 5th, 2007, 1:05 am

Aquafresh wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:Fame, Feria & Females go only so far . . . The Real lives is in your heart.


That was beautiful, "Shakespear!" :P I have no "fame" homie. I'm an "average joe." "Feria" :?: :!: Are you speaking Latin or Spanish......
Like "care free," "free day," "holiday," etc. :?: Anyway, since I don't know what you speakin' on, I'm going to guess that it ain't somethin' I have or do.....

Females?! I said I had a wife; in the singular tense, homie. :lol:


feria is money.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread postby Noog » March 5th, 2007, 5:31 am

At the end of the day, I don't blame the kids...or even their parents.....I blame the decades of direct and indirect racism from your own g'ment and county, man dem sowed all the seeds and made it happen. If it hadn't been for those savage attacks on the itegrity of the new communities coming to LA from the SOuth in the 40's onward, then its clear to see that LA would have a different story today. Without racist police, racist housing planning and aparthied, racist attack by 'spook hunters', racist employment policies, the destruction of the revolutionary/community movements by the FBI, the encouragement of a divide between those groups by the FBI through nasty propaganda, the encouragement of cripping by those same shadowy powers....and no resources coming in to turn it around at inception.....you've been had. Its a stich up, the US g'ment exemplified the old truth of 'Divide and rule', and thats what happened....now whole communities are more divided than ever and guess who rules? Not the gangs fe true, they just have the illusion of power in their endz, the real power stays with the powerful...and that people, is the g'ment intent on keeping black and hispanic peoples in a state of powerlessness - the US Government and all its security arms remain devoted to keeping those communities in the fucccin dirt, man dem dont wish for black and hispanic communities to have ANY political power.
Theres too much money rolling to the police, the jails and so on......its a sad truth that the US g'ment would much prefer youts in LA to keep killing each other over beefs that cant change the world rather than become politicised and change things for the better. You have one almighty fight ion your hands.
FIGHT THE POWER

User avatar
black guerilla
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: October 24th, 2006, 2:54 pm
Location: sumwere you aint

Unread postby black guerilla » May 1st, 2007, 8:31 pm

man gangs is sumtin you born into if you aint born in2 that shit then you shudnt bang cuz you jus confuzin ya self i got luv for gangs tho

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread postby Mcminister » May 1st, 2007, 8:36 pm

wachu mean born into like ur parens are gang members or ur hood or ?

User avatar
black guerilla
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: October 24th, 2006, 2:54 pm
Location: sumwere you aint

Unread postby black guerilla » May 1st, 2007, 8:40 pm

yea son sumthin like that im from new york and it aint realy that big with gangs roun here but i no how it is in compton and shit

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 173
Joined: April 24th, 2007, 1:19 pm

Unread postby Richboy » May 13th, 2007, 5:59 pm

black guerilla wrote:yea son sumthin like that im from new york and it aint realy that big with gangs roun here but i no how it is in compton and shit


Actually NY is filled with gangs today. If you go up in Westchester County it said in the News it had over 120 gangs. There are so many Bloods and Crip gangs in NY state that it aint even a joke. It aint big compared to LA cuz LA is gang capital of America.

User avatar
Garf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 84
Joined: January 7th, 2007, 8:00 pm

Unread postby Garf » May 28th, 2007, 5:26 pm

My true clique~ That goes for my true homiez to~ We were pupies~*<3

User avatar
Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Why you would never become a gangmember?

Unread postby Old Shatterhand » May 28th, 2007, 11:18 pm

Imago Dei

Lonewolf wrote:Why you would never become a gangmember?


Return to “Prevention, Intervention, Education and Awareness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests