Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 19th, 2004, 4:45 pm
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Contact:

Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by Trey » February 14th, 2005, 3:03 am

Why haven't these two gangs evolved into sophisticated organized crime groups? They have the resources, they have been around for three decades, they have the numbers... Why haven't they been able to reach the level of the Hells Angels for example who were created around the same time but are now a well organized crime group who bring in millions of dollars a year?

Thoughts?

User avatar
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 761
Joined: August 17th, 2003, 12:54 pm
Country: Algeria
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 14th, 2005, 12:38 pm

because they dont get along within the different hoods

User avatar
Sh3LLz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 97
Joined: December 15th, 2004, 9:08 am
Location: Newark, NJ
Contact:

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by Sh3LLz » February 14th, 2005, 1:21 pm

i think its a case of niggas bein too small minded and there bein TOO MANY DIFFERENT SETS...
think about it...if one set 3 blocks from you came together under one comon goal then you 2wice as strong....

niggas is too triflin and too god damn greedy....i mean there gotta be a order....there gotta be a top cat who is running shit...and there gotta be rules...

granted we got all that...but what do most niggas lacc????

CLASS AND REFINEMENT....when ya ass know how to wear a suit...take ya hat off indoors...and learn some fuccin culture about the rest of the world instead of whats going on within a 10 mile radius...yea...i think our hoods will evolve

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 15th, 2005, 9:38 pm

damn you said it all better than me.

Shadygrayloc823

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » February 16th, 2005, 4:31 pm

Sh3LLz wrote:i think its a case of niggas bein too small minded and there bein TOO MANY DIFFERENT SETS...
think about it...if one set 3 blocks from you came together under one comon goal then you 2wice as strong....

niggas is too triflin and too god damn greedy....i mean there gotta be a order....there gotta be a top cat who is running shit...and there gotta be rules...

granted we got all that...but what do most niggas lacc????

CLASS AND REFINEMENT....when ya ass know how to wear a suit...take ya hat off indoors...and learn some fuccin culture about the rest of the world instead of whats going on within a 10 mile radius...yea...i think our hoods will evolve
So True

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 19th, 2004, 4:45 pm
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by Trey » February 16th, 2005, 6:06 pm

P.S. I was talking about the Bloods and Crips in Los Angeles since they seem to be the most organized. The splinter sets in other cities and copy cat cities do not apply to my question cause they have light years to go before achieving a real organized level.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 16th, 2005, 6:40 pm

man bloods in new york are harder then the cali ones they deeper out ther and they got thousands of members in one f-cking year of them begining they more organized than the ones out here and thats the truth

shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 32
Joined: January 28th, 2004, 12:39 pm

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by shadow » February 16th, 2005, 9:15 pm

Trey wrote:Why haven't these two gangs evolved into sophisticated organized crime groups? They have the resources, they have been around for three decades, they have the numbers... Why haven't they been able to reach the level of the Hells Angels for example who were created around the same time but are now a well organized crime group who bring in millions of dollars a year?

Thoughts?
What evidence do you have to support these statements? Back them up with fact and not just opinion. Bloods and Crips have reached the level of organized crime in some instances if you check the history.
Last edited by shadow on February 16th, 2005, 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 32
Joined: January 28th, 2004, 12:39 pm

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by shadow » February 16th, 2005, 9:16 pm

Mafia's Power Surpassed By Crips, Bloods in State
THE SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE
September 30, 1989
Chronicle Sacramento BureauBy Chronicle Sacramento Bureau
Estimated printed pages: 2

The rise of the Bloods and Crips street gangs in Los Angeles has eclipsed the power of such old-line crime combines as the Mafia in California, the state Department of Justice said yesterday.

In its annual report on organized crime, the department said, "The year 1988 was a pivotal year for the solidification of the relationship between the Colombians and the Crips and Bloods."

"Many gang members have emerged as powerful, violent drug traffickers with distribution networks established in cities throughout much of the nation," the report said.

Attorney General John Van de Kamp said the Los Angeles street gangs make "such traditional organized crime groups as the Mafia the least of our problems."

The report said the Crips' and Bloods' "penchant for drugs and weapons has resulted in daily accounts of violence that parallel the days of Al Capone." It estimated total statewide membership in the two gangs at more than 40,000.

The latest report echoes one a year ago by the state Senate, which cited an explosion of street gangs that had created a new tier of organized crime "with national and international connections."

The "rapid evolution" of street gangs and other tightly knit crime groups "has created a problem far beyond the capabilities of existing state and local law enforcement resources," the report said.

Also identified by the new report as an increasing threat was the skinhead movement, although there are believed to be only about 300 active members in California. Skinheads, the report said, are tied to such white-supremacist groups as the Ku Klux Klan and the White Aryan Resistance.

"At this time," the report said, "the skinhead movement appears to be fragmented. If white supremacists continue to recruit and organize skinheads, however, attacks against minorities and those perceived as a threat to the white supremacy-separatist movement may increase."

As for La Cosa Nostra, the traditional organized crime group, the report said, "The imprisoning of its members has left the Southern California Crime Family in complete disarray and temporarily unable to function as a viable . . . family."

shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 32
Joined: January 28th, 2004, 12:39 pm

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by shadow » February 16th, 2005, 9:33 pm

Street Gang Networks Called State's Greatest Crime Danger
Los Angeles Times
September 7, 1988
Author: WILLIAM OVEREND; Times Staff WriterMetro Desk
Estimated printed pages: 3

Atty. Gen. John K. Van de Kamp said Tuesday that the "transformation of Los Angeles streets gangs into full-fledged organized crime networks that deal in violence, death and cocaine" was the single most alarming criminal development in California last year.

In news conferences that accompanied the release of an annual report on crime, Van de Kamp said the rise of the black gangs in Los Angeles makes such traditional organized crime groups as the Mafia "the least of our problems," and he vowed to add state law enforcement resources to those of federal and local agencies.

"Historically, California has been reluctant to commit major resources to organized crime because we have not seen ourselves as a state with a serious problem," Van de Kamp said.

Time for Realism

"But we can no longer delude ourselves. On the contrary, we are a state with a huge and growing problem--one so severe that it threatens the rest of the nation."

Van de Kamp called on Gov. George Deukmejian to promptly sign an omnibus anti-gang bill that would provide about $9.45 million for a variety of crime programs. Included would be $2.6 million in start-up funds for an Organized Crime Strike Force of about 50 state agents and prosecutors who would focus particularly on the Bloods and Crips gang confederations in Los Angeles.

Flanked by state legislators who have supported the anti-gang legislation and by top officials of the Los Angeles Police Department and Sheriff's Department, Van de Kamp stressed in Los Angeles that any state law enforcement activity against gangs would have to be carefully coordinated with local agencies as well as federal officials.

He said the state could contribute to the anti-gang effort by providing undercover agents, auditors to check money-laundering operations, additional lawyers to aid in mapping prosecution strategies and wiretap teams to be used against major drug dealers.

More Organization

Even though he put Los Angeles gangs at the top of the organized crime problem in the state, Van de Kamp conceded that the gangs are not organized in any traditional style. But while "loosely structured" in the past, he said they are becoming increasingly organized.

"Last year nearly 400 murders were attributed to street gangs in Los Angeles county alone," Van de Kamp said.

"These are grim reminders that groups like the Crips and the Bloods are no longer street gangs in the traditional sense of the term. They are far-flung distribution networks for Colombian cocaine--with elaborate organizations and murderous profit motive for eliminating the competition."

Van de Kamp said that Los Angeles gangs operate cocaine businesses in 30 California cities, as well as dozens of others across the country from Alaska to Florida.

"The Crips and the Bloods have changed with the times," he said. "The rest of us had better change, too, before it's too late."

In addition to its focus on street gangs, the 1987 Organized Crime Report cited Colombia's Medellin Cartel as "perhaps the most notorious international crime organization operating in California."

The report estimated that 150 members of the Medellin group, which controls most cocaine distribution in Florida and California, have moved to California and have set up about half a dozen separate cocaine distribution and money-laundering rings.

In addition to the Colombian cocaine cartel, the state organized crime report cited increased criminal activity by Asian gangs, including two Taiwanese groups, the United Bamboo Triad and the Four Seas Triad, both allegedly involved in gambling and heroin distribution. The report said that other organized criminal groups operating in California include Cuban, Israeli, Hungarian and Russian emigre gangs.

The report said two different Cuban groups totaling 400 members specialize in narcotics dealing, while a 350-member "Israeli Mafia" in Los Angeles has been linked to arson, fraud and drugs.

'Hard-Core' Groups

It said there are 20 to 30 "hard-core" members of a criminal Russian emigre group involved in drugs, fraud and arson, and 150 members of two Hungarian criminal groups that have been linked to phony automobile insurance scams and drug trafficking.

While the report said that traditional Mafia families in California remained involved in a "moderate" number of criminal activities, primarily bookmaking and prostitution, it concluded that the Mafia in Southern California is presently "in disarray" as a result of several major federal prosecutions.

shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 32
Joined: January 28th, 2004, 12:39 pm

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by shadow » February 16th, 2005, 9:53 pm


MeyerLansky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 78
Joined: May 21st, 2004, 10:50 am

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by MeyerLansky » February 17th, 2005, 7:27 am

I'm pretty sure Trey meant nationwide.. And comparing LCN on the Westcoast and LCN on the eastcoast is like comparing a Lexus with a Hiace.

User avatar
Sh3LLz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 97
Joined: December 15th, 2004, 9:08 am
Location: Newark, NJ
Contact:

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by Sh3LLz » February 17th, 2005, 1:56 pm

shadow wrote:Street Gang Networks Called State's Greatest Crime Danger
Los Angeles Times
September 7, 1988
Author: WILLIAM OVEREND; Times Staff WriterMetro Desk
Estimated printed pages: 3

Atty. Gen. John K. Van de Kamp said Tuesday that the "transformation of Los Angeles streets gangs into full-fledged organized crime networks that deal in violence, death and cocaine" was the single most alarming criminal development in California last year.

In news conferences that accompanied the release of an annual report on crime, Van de Kamp said the rise of the black gangs in Los Angeles makes such traditional organized crime groups as the Mafia "the least of our problems," and he vowed to add state law enforcement resources to those of federal and local agencies.



....ETC
had to cut that short....despite everything shadow posted...none of our hoods have the power and influence of the traditional crime organizations...niggas may be running drugs...fine....cats is making money...but we dont have powerful attorneys in our poccets...

we dont hold any political offices or even have connections to those offices....we dont even have a "friend" in law enforcement....thats whee the difference lies....

we just target practice for them....

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 19th, 2004, 4:45 pm
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by Trey » February 17th, 2005, 3:22 pm

Sh3LLz wrote:
shadow wrote:Street Gang Networks Called State's Greatest Crime Danger
Los Angeles Times
September 7, 1988
Author: WILLIAM OVEREND; Times Staff WriterMetro Desk
Estimated printed pages: 3

Atty. Gen. John K. Van de Kamp said Tuesday that the "transformation of Los Angeles streets gangs into full-fledged organized crime networks that deal in violence, death and cocaine" was the single most alarming criminal development in California last year.

In news conferences that accompanied the release of an annual report on crime, Van de Kamp said the rise of the black gangs in Los Angeles makes such traditional organized crime groups as the Mafia "the least of our problems," and he vowed to add state law enforcement resources to those of federal and local agencies.



....ETC
had to cut that short....despite everything shadow posted...none of our hoods have the power and influence of the traditional crime organizations...niggas may be running drugs...fine....cats is making money...but we dont have powerful attorneys in our poccets...

we dont hold any political offices or even have connections to those offices....we dont even have a "friend" in law enforcement....thats whee the difference lies....

we just target practice for them....
Yup that's what I see as organized crime. You're making money but you have political and economical (legit) connections as well. The Bloods and Crips are making money but it seems they are just the distribution on the street and are not regulating the price or importing the drugs like the Mexicans or Colombians who own jets and control ports.

pinky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 59
Joined: January 23rd, 2005, 3:55 am
Location: moreno valley, Inland Empire

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by pinky » February 17th, 2005, 8:05 pm

well to me its a race/education problem some countries allow the cartels cause thats how it was since they started to make a profit. most gangs that are really hardcore dont care of a education cause they think its not going to help them at all. but i bet you not all hell angels just ride bikes and sell dope some have higher authority in the system so thats my opinion on wy bloods and crips dont have a organized crime.

User avatar
Psilly
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 102
Joined: January 19th, 2005, 4:03 pm

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by Psilly » February 20th, 2005, 8:37 am

I think they lack vision & education. The H.A.'s have their deaths' head logo copyrighted. Not only do violators get beat down, they get sued. No street gang has a website or stores selling official gang gear. They don't have fund raising events that straights will attend. They don't have a general legal defense fund for when an individual gets his assets siezed. They don't have one leader everyone will listen to without question, or the communications network. They don't go to the A.C.L.U. to fight injunctions successfully. And it seems to me they went out of their way to get all the negative publicity they possibly could. The H.A.'s get public sympathy, gang bangers kill too many people by not realizing an AK goes through houses. Being that publically stupid alone is enough to inspire fear & hate.

User avatar
BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 170
Joined: November 29th, 2004, 8:16 am
Location: Toronto

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by BendyThumbs » February 21st, 2005, 10:55 am

I think it is a lack of education and a lack of connections. If you grow up in the ghetto and only meet people in the ghetto then your connections won't be above that. Plus because of many social issues there are just too many people all pushing in one place. Too many people, too many killings - the numbers just don't work. A lot of the orangized crime that takes place originates from immigrants with prior connections who have a set idea. A lot of people in the ghettos are pushed into it because it is what they know not what they want, it's a big difference.

User avatar
Psilly
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 102
Joined: January 19th, 2005, 4:03 pm

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by Psilly » February 21st, 2005, 9:23 pm

I think ghetto cats get "pushed" into it because of what they see, not what they "know". Most of them don't know shit. They see someone bust their ass to get an education for years & only do marginally well, they see someone sling & get rich quick.
Yes, some of it is immigrants, the Jamaican posse does quite well but don't run anyone down with a machete unless they have to. Most know to step correct with them or find out real quick. Now bikers have no immigrant connection, they show loyality & everyone contributes in a way but there is generally no ethnic connection. Not soo much $ but it's different, diversified. One cat knows hookers, another knows strip club owners because he almost lives there & sells whatever out of the place & hooks up the owner to do it. Another knows a large scale flea market dealer in Ohio, one knows a hijacker in Kentucky. One guys a farmer, they other can ditch pounds in N.Y. They play alot of different games & no one is trying to slash the other guys' throat because he knows if shit gets out of balance the game is over.
Gangs are all playing the same games & only so many can win. Bottom line, bikers fight over bars & turf that way sometimes, but the lines are pretty clear cut, not over who can sling on which corner a block away.
Another problem is gangs demand respect while giving none. Respect is earned, not given. You can be a tough guy, demand people respect you while you give none & show what exactly how little you think of others all day. But the second your back is turned expect someone to drive a knife in, in a variety of ways.

User avatar
Sh3LLz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 97
Joined: December 15th, 2004, 9:08 am
Location: Newark, NJ
Contact:

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by Sh3LLz » February 28th, 2005, 1:18 pm

Psilly wrote: .....Gangs are all playing the same games & only so many can win. Bottom line, bikers fight over bars & turf that way sometimes, but the lines are pretty clear cut, not over who can sling on which corner a block away.
Another problem is gangs demand respect while giving none. Respect is earned, not given. You can be a tough guy, demand people respect you while you give none & show what exactly how little you think of others all day. But the second your back is turned expect someone to drive a knife in, in a variety of ways.

you got it right dun....all that is true shyt

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 760
Joined: November 26th, 2004, 9:32 am
Location: Los Angeles CA

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by Individual » February 28th, 2005, 6:04 pm

muttalip wrote:because they dont get along within the different hoods
Same with eses

sealivin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 91
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 4:10 pm
Location: phoenix, AZ by way of SEA

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by sealivin » March 4th, 2005, 11:44 am

miseducation
self-hatred
drugs & alcohol
poverty

= apathy


Think if we could get rid of the drugs

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 178
Joined: September 20th, 2004, 3:42 pm
Location: Chi-town Bred

Unread post by Quickdraw » January 13th, 2006, 8:18 am

Organized crime aint bout no damn education. Cheif Malik misspelled alot but dude is like the unquestioned head of (BPSN) Black P. Stone Nation and he run that shit from a jail cell. Dude been locked up for 20 plus years for alledgly domestic terrorism by trying to buy high tech weapons from Algeria with intentions to bomb the Chicago police stations and other city goverment places. He's writing little pamplets in prison and having his soldiers distribute it out to the streets. He aint Harvard, hes just ruthless. Hes killed many other Blackstones on his way to the top by himself, cuz the Black P. Stones are some vicious motherfuckers. Its only about 20,000 of them and they may not have GD numbers but they fierce and thats all Malik really needed to control it. I dont know the education of all the Gangster Disciples but its a fact they extort goverment officials or either run for goverment office elections themselves and get alotta support from members. There was a political speech I think from the GDz and like 10,000 people showed up.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 178
Joined: September 20th, 2004, 3:42 pm
Location: Chi-town Bred

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by Quickdraw » January 13th, 2006, 7:05 pm

Psilly wrote:I think they lack vision & education. The H.A.'s have their deaths' head logo copyrighted. Not only do violators get beat down, they get sued. No street gang has a website or stores selling official gang gear. They don't have fund raising events that straights will attend. They don't have a general legal defense fund for when an individual gets his assets siezed. They don't have one leader everyone will listen to without question, or the communications network. They don't go to the A.C.L.U. to fight injunctions successfully. And it seems to me they went out of their way to get all the negative publicity they possibly could. The H.A.'s get public sympathy, gang bangers kill too many people by not realizing an AK goes through houses. Being that publically stupid alone is enough to inspire fear & hate.
Funds do happen in gangs though. Black Disciples are known to look out for members, like if you go to the pen they got “funds” and money for you and shit. Sorta like a gang pension.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 178
Joined: September 20th, 2004, 3:42 pm
Location: Chi-town Bred

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by Quickdraw » January 13th, 2006, 7:08 pm

Psilly wrote:I think they lack vision & education. The H.A.'s have their deaths' head logo copyrighted. Not only do violators get beat down, they get sued. No street gang has a website or stores selling official gang gear. They don't have fund raising events that straights will attend. They don't have a general legal defense fund for when an individual gets his assets siezed. They don't have one leader everyone will listen to without question, or the communications network. They don't go to the A.C.L.U. to fight injunctions successfully. And it seems to me they went out of their way to get all the negative publicity they possibly could. The H.A.'s get public sympathy, gang bangers kill too many people by not realizing an AK goes through houses. Being that publically stupid alone is enough to inspire fear & hate.
Nah nah forget degrees and shit. Look at the Black Disciples. These is niggas from the slums, America’s worst education producer. And their leaders like King Shorty and King Vell got judges, cops, co’s, lawyers running under them. These motherfucker outta law school with the “education” you speak of are getting bossed in Chicago by the gangs law system and law enforcement. These dudes so caked out they live in prison better than any streetgang member lives on the outside. You prolly couldn’t even touch a Chicago gnag leader cuz everywhere they go in the prison they got a couple bodyguards that walk with them. So many people wanted Chief Malik from BPSN dead but this man was so secure before he even went to jail that by the time you woulda got to him you were already dead cuz he put the hit out. And them Black P. Stones under him woulda got you first guarenteed. They aint as large as the Gangster Disciples but the Black Disciples got they a lil business or whatever making about 4 million a week. They kinda small though cuz its prolly on 12,000 Black Disciples. No official numbers but it would be in that 11-15 thousand range for sure. And I think the Vice Lords may have a website. So some gangs do it.

User avatar
Brig
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: January 2nd, 2006, 8:47 pm

Unread post by Brig » January 14th, 2006, 8:04 am

Have to say that I don't see this 'organized' trait in the vast majority of bloods or crips gangs.

heretik
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: August 14th, 2005, 2:32 am
Contact:

Re: Why haven't the Bloods and Crips evolved?

Unread post by heretik » January 16th, 2006, 5:07 pm

Sh3LLz wrote:i think its a case of niggas bein too small minded and there bein TOO MANY DIFFERENT SETS...
think about it...if one set 3 blocks from you came together under one comon goal then you 2wice as strong....

niggas is too triflin and too god damn greedy....i mean there gotta be a order....there gotta be a top cat who is running shit...and there gotta be rules...

granted we got all that...but what do most niggas lacc????

CLASS AND REFINEMENT....when ya ass know how to wear a suit...take ya hat off indoors...and learn some fuccin culture about the rest of the world instead of whats going on within a 10 mile radius...yea...i think our hoods will evolve
You need to add envy (Black folks HATE seeing other Black folks have nice things or do good for themselves) and the inability for so many of us to keep our mouths shut and stay low-key!

heretik
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: August 14th, 2005, 2:32 am
Contact:

Unread post by heretik » January 16th, 2006, 5:20 pm

I know this has been mentioned and alluded to, but it needs to be reiterated. Considser the following:

1. Until a gang/crew/organization has enough power to buy (or kill w/ little or no consequence in some cases) cops, judges and politicians - it isn't Organized Crime.

2. Until a gang/crew/organization is able to afford armies of high-powered lawyers to keep them out of prison - it isn't Organized Crime.

3. Until a gang/crew/organization is able to raise the standard of living in their own communities (like the Italians and Jews) - it ain't Organized Crime.

4. Until a gang/crew/organization is able to meet the above mentioned requirements - they're nothing but cheap labor for the prison-industrial complex and target practice for the po-pos.

heretik
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: August 14th, 2005, 2:32 am
Contact:

Unread post by heretik » January 16th, 2006, 5:21 pm

heretik wrote:I know this has been mentioned and alluded to, but it needs to be reiterated. Considser the following:

1. Until a gang/crew/organization has enough power to buy (or kill w/ little or no consequence in some cases) cops, judges and politicians - it isn't Organized Crime.

2. Until a gang/crew/organization is able to afford armies of high-powered lawyers to keep them out of prison - it isn't Organized Crime.

3. Until a gang/crew/organization is able to raise the standard of living in their own communities (like the Italians and Jews) - it ain't Organized Crime.

4. Until a gang/crew/organization is able to meet the above mentioned requirements - they're nothing but SLAVE labor for the prison-industrial complex and target practice for the po-pos.

heretik
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: August 14th, 2005, 2:32 am
Contact:

Unread post by heretik » January 16th, 2006, 5:21 pm

^^^
Oops - tried to edit . ..

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » January 16th, 2006, 9:07 pm

first of all the hells angels been around 20 years before the bloods and crips.

Bloods and crips need central leadership.

Some amount of community support.

They need to sell their shit to other races, like you see the mafia never sold their shit in the Italian community because that shit destroys the community.

they need written laws (literature) like the chicago mobs.

they need to diversify their game.

they need to send some niggas to law school, and also breed some into politicians. Thats what the jews and Italians did. The ones who could pass for "regular" white the familys send their ass to school so later on they could really help them out.

Whites know how to work together when it is time, ghetto ass blacks always hatin. you need unity.

need good connects with other races.

The jewish cats virtually took over the Italians when meyer lansky was in cahoots with lucky luciano. Meyer had the brains gettin the ends (had the other jewish cats doin the same) while he had lucky control the italians and do the dirty work.

Fuck the front street mentality. nigaas always wanna be known for bein hard, thats BS.

And finally you have to be a ruthless ass motherfucker. either your willing to totally fuck off your own people and I donn't just mean selling them crack and blasting another nigga. i mean being politicains and lawyers, and police and legally fucking over your people. Or you gotta be like the jewish criminals and use every other race to the bare bones.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 16th, 2006, 10:09 pm

perongregory wrote:first of all the hells angels been around 20 years before the bloods and crips.

Bloods and crips need central leadership.

Some amount of community support.

They need to sell their shit to other races, like you see the mafia never sold their shit in the Italian community because that shit destroys the community.

they need written laws (literature) like the chicago mobs.

they need to diversify their game.

they need to send some niggas to law school, and also breed some into politicians. Thats what the jews and Italians did. The ones who could pass for "regular" white the familys send their ass to school so later on they could really help them out.

Whites know how to work together when it is time, ghetto ass blacks always hatin. you need unity.

need good connects with other races.

The jewish cats virtually took over the Italians when meyer lansky was in cahoots with lucky luciano. Meyer had the brains gettin the ends (had the other jewish cats doin the same) while he had lucky control the italians and do the dirty work.

fu-- the front street mentality. nigaas always wanna be known for bein hard, thats BS.

And finally you have to be a ruthless ass motherfucker. either your willing to totally fu-- off your own people and I donn't just mean selling them crack and blasting another nigga. i mean being politicains and lawyers, and police and legally #%@&#%@ over your people. Or you gotta be like the jewish criminals and use every other race to the bare bones.
This mean turninh into a stronger criminal organization


But in order to really "evolve", more than anything they need to stop banging, and go to school or at least use the money/resources/energy/manpower they have for legitimate businesses.

heretik
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: August 14th, 2005, 2:32 am
Contact:

Unread post by heretik » January 16th, 2006, 10:17 pm

perongregory wrote:first of all the hells angels been around 20 years before the bloods and crips.

Bloods and crips need central leadership.

Some amount of community support.

They need to sell their shit to other races, like you see the mafia never sold their shit in the Italian community because that shit destroys the community.

they need written laws (literature) like the chicago mobs.

they need to diversify their game.

they need to send some niggas to law school, and also breed some into politicians. Thats what the jews and Italians did. The ones who could pass for "regular" white the familys send their ass to school so later on they could really help them out.

Whites know how to work together when it is time, ghetto ass blacks always hatin. you need unity.

need good connects with other races.

The jewish cats virtually took over the Italians when meyer lansky was in cahoots with lucky luciano. Meyer had the brains gettin the ends (had the other jewish cats doin the same) while he had lucky control the italians and do the dirty work.

fu-- the front street mentality. nigaas always wanna be known for bein hard, thats BS.

And finally you have to be a ruthless ass motherfucker. either your willing to totally fu-- off your own people and I donn't just mean selling them crack and blasting another nigga. i mean being politicains and lawyers, and police and legally #%@&#%@ over your people. Or you gotta be like the jewish criminals and use every other race to the bare bones.
Good post. I'll use the info next time someone starts comparing their little nickel & dime ass set to a real Mafia.

Post Reply

Return to “Prevention, Intervention, Education and Awareness”