If you had the cash, what business would you start?

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: If you had the cash, what business would you start?

Unread post by razbojnik » March 26th, 2009, 12:42 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:Funeral home in North Philadelphia.
Or crime scene clean-up like in that movie that just came out.
Damn, you expect privatisation to get even larger in America, don't you? Crime scene clean up is done by law enforcement agents.

Of course, permits, liscences especially for this blah blah, but not everyone can join this business. And they'll probably need special training not to fuck up the evidence by touching it.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: If you had the cash, what business would you start?

Unread post by razbojnik » March 26th, 2009, 12:43 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:Or one of those businesses that celebrities and rich people call up when they need something.(forgot what it was called)
those celebrities and rich people always change but ill always be there to take the money from the people who are willing to give it.
Luxury escorts? Andrea for 4,000 Euros a night


$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Re: If you had the cash, what business would you start?

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » March 27th, 2009, 3:28 pm

razbojnik wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:Funeral home in North Philadelphia.
Or crime scene clean-up like in that movie that just came out.
Damn, you expect privatisation to get even larger in America, don't you? Crime scene clean up is done by law enforcement agents.

Of course, permits, liscences especially for this blah blah, but not everyone can join this business. And they'll probably need special training not to fu-- up the evidence by touching it.
crime scene cleanup isnt handled by law enforcement.
so there would be no need to worry about fucking up evidence really.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Re: If you had the cash, what business would you start?

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » March 27th, 2009, 3:36 pm

razbojnik wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:Or one of those businesses that celebrities and rich people call up when they need something.(forgot what it was called)
those celebrities and rich people always change but ill always be there to take the money from the people who are willing to give it.
Luxury escorts? Andrea for 4,000 Euros a night

*sees video razbojnik tried to put in his reply.*
*clicks*
oh my damn
*Bookmarks for future reference.*



nah not hookers.
im talking about yachts and cars and other things like that.
i saw an episode of MTV cribs talking about it.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: If you had the cash, what business would you start?

Unread post by razbojnik » March 28th, 2009, 9:12 am

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:Or one of those businesses that celebrities and rich people call up when they need something.(forgot what it was called)
those celebrities and rich people always change but ill always be there to take the money from the people who are willing to give it.
Luxury escorts? Andrea for 4,000 Euros a night

*sees video razbojnik tried to put in his reply.*
*clicks*
oh my damn
*Bookmarks for future reference.*



nah not hookers.
im talking about yachts and cars and other things like that.
i saw an episode of MTV cribs talking about it.
LOL yeah that works too.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: If you had the cash, what business would you start?

Unread post by razbojnik » March 28th, 2009, 9:13 am

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:Funeral home in North Philadelphia.
Or crime scene clean-up like in that movie that just came out.
Damn, you expect privatisation to get even larger in America, don't you? Crime scene clean up is done by law enforcement agents.

Of course, permits, liscences especially for this blah blah, but not everyone can join this business. And they'll probably need special training not to fu-- up the evidence by touching it.
crime scene cleanup isnt handled by law enforcement.
so there would be no need to worry about #%@&#%@ up evidence really.
Wtf? Private companies clean up that crap? :/ Doesn't that sound fishy to you?

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Re: If you had the cash, what business would you start?

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » March 28th, 2009, 7:14 pm

i think your thinking about those dudes that come by and collect evidence.
Im not talking about that.
Im talking about once all the investigating and collecting of evidence is done.
Thats done by private companies.

check this out
http://science.howstuffworks.com/crime- ... ean-up.htm

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Re: If you had the cash, what business would you start?

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » March 29th, 2009, 10:20 am

Or ill do what this guy does.(jacked from sohh)


I dare one of you to watch that video and not think to yourself "REALLY?"
or something like that.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: If you had the cash, what business would you start?

Unread post by razbojnik » March 31st, 2009, 7:32 am

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:i think your thinking about those dudes that come by and collect evidence.
Im not talking about that.
Im talking about once all the investigating and collecting of evidence is done.
Thats done by private companies.

check this out
http://science.howstuffworks.com/crime- ... ean-up.htm
Nice. Basically you clean up all the feces and blood after the police are done collecting samples. That's nice. It's in high demand but low supply so you'll have fun with that one.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: If you had the cash, what business would you start?

Unread post by razbojnik » March 31st, 2009, 7:45 am

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:Or ill do what this guy does.(jacked from sohh)


I dare one of you to watch that video and not think to yourself "REALLY?"
or something like that.
LOL what a fraudster I've seen that guy I can do that easily. That's why sects like those don't come over here, because the people will ROFL at everything they do and move onto the next big thing.

I was drinking like everyone else during new years 2008, and we were like 15 people watching tv in one room while 20 other people partied in the other, the tv show was the goofs they had on tvstar a tv station and company here in my town, funny thing is the mayor back then was pande and his nephew is in my crew so we always fuck around with him being a thief like his uncle and being the mayor, all of a sudden one friend's father comes up the guy who's brother owns www.imakovino.com.mk, he's pissed about the cameraman or something and he's like: I took care of Pande like I won't take care of you ROFLLLLLLL xDD

So basically we went on with that for awhile until another thing became big LOOOOOOOOOOL



The lady at the beginning, she's like talking about her grandson...

Translated: Then he came with an axe, and then it broke for the fourth time in a row and fell down the well. So I told him sonny don't destroy it they've built it for such a long time, so he said to me, I don't give a fuck about them I'll destroy it, so he broke his axe again and he went home.

Basically that last part with the I don't give a fuck where she swears on live TV was on for awhile...

Now this became popular



Basically the reporter asks the old man if there's heating inside the hospital, the old man says no. So the reporter asks him if it's cold, so the old man says it's cold as a mother's cunt or cold as fuck and that became popular. I have a feeling if it doesn't blow over they'll go from saying his phrase when it's cold to saying it when it's hot, only using zesko neka si ibe majkata instead of ladno.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 5:44 am
Location: mile high city

Re: If you had the cash, what business would you start?

Unread post by andrew » July 13th, 2009, 5:50 pm

^^^this fool is ALWAYS off subject and posts crap he thinks we care about

anyways.....living here in sw denver me and one of the homies are gonna invest in something that should keep us in work forever....GRAFFITI REMOVAL

eMachine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 33
Joined: June 12th, 2006, 9:18 am

Re: If you had the cash, what business would you start?

Unread post by eMachine » July 27th, 2009, 1:19 pm

A hotel in the Bahamas.

User avatar
TCC19
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 78
Joined: January 15th, 2008, 2:36 am
What city do you live in now?: Victorville CA
Location: High Desert, CA

Re: If you had the cash, what business would you start?

Unread post by TCC19 » July 28th, 2009, 2:07 pm

A record label would be pretty cool but then again who the hell buys cd's these days. Motocross and BMX are pretty big up here so some type of ride shop, and a extreme sports themed restaurant Kind of like Chronic Tacos but better. Also some sort of after school program that teaches kids how to do different things music, art, computers, etc.. Oh and give some of these kids a decent field trip for once let them see something other than a cement factory lol.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: If you had the cash, what business would you start?

Unread post by Dobre » August 5th, 2009, 6:54 pm

andrew wrote:^^^this fool is ALWAYS off subject and posts crap he thinks we care about

anyways.....living here in sw denver me and one of the homies are gonna invest in something that should keep us in work forever....GRAFFITI REMOVAL
LOL it will start to get on your nerves when they tag up the same places over and over.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 5:44 am
Location: mile high city

Re: If you had the cash, what business would you start?

Unread post by andrew » August 5th, 2009, 7:39 pm

not really.....not if im getting paid

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 5:44 am
Location: mile high city

Re: If you had the cash, what business would you start?

Unread post by andrew » February 11th, 2014, 7:58 pm

daycare center!!!

Post Reply

Return to “Prevention, Intervention, Education and Awareness”