gangs are for stupid losers that have and are nothing

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Ric147434
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: August 10th, 2005, 3:25 pm

gangs are for stupid losers that have and are nothing

Unread post by Ric147434 » August 10th, 2005, 3:30 pm

gang members should be rounded up and killed like the worthless animals they are.

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 223
Joined: March 17th, 2004, 9:56 pm

Unread post by MrYayo » August 10th, 2005, 4:03 pm

Sure ric!

[img]http://morethanmotivation.com/Thumbs%20Up%20Blue.jpg[/img]

User avatar
puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 207
Joined: April 26th, 2005, 8:53 am
Location: FFM CITY

Re: gangs are for stupid losers that have and are nothing

Unread post by puffpuffgive » August 10th, 2005, 4:15 pm

Ric147434 wrote:gang members should be rounded up and killed like the worthless animals they are.


well ric, just do it...

User avatar
Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1104
Joined: April 1st, 2005, 9:35 pm
Location: Niagara Falls

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 10th, 2005, 4:29 pm

Ric147434 wrote:gang members should be rounded up and killed like the worthless animals they are.


A lot of bangers needed to jion simply for protection or because it was forced on them. They had no choice.

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Re: gangs are for stupid losers that have and are nothing

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 10th, 2005, 4:41 pm

Ric147434 wrote:gang members should be rounded up and killed like the worthless animals they are.


Somewhat agree. But a Gangster Holocaust will never happen, So start killing them yourself and contribute to society in a positve way. I won't have a problem if you start killing gangsters.

PS

Don't forget the child molesters, rapists and lawyers........

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 158
Joined: August 7th, 2005, 2:14 am
Location: Tacoma,WA

Unread post by J-Hogg » August 11th, 2005, 12:31 am

MrYayo wrote:Sure ric!

[img]http://morethanmotivation.com/Thumbs%20Up%20Blue.jpg[/img]


LOL :lol:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 12th, 2005, 12:43 pm

Dr Funky wrote:
Ric147434 wrote:gang members should be rounded up and killed like the worthless animals they are.


A lot of bangers needed to jion simply for protection or because it was forced on them. They had no choice.


I DISAGREE WITH BOTH RIC AND DR. FUNKY, (NOT DISSING YOU THOUGH).

GANG MEMBERS ARE LOST AND NEED HELP TO GET OUT OF A NEGATIVE LIFE AND NEED SECURITY AND STABILITY FROM GOD AND FELLOWSHIP OUTSIDE OF GANGS.

THE REASON I DISAGREE WITH YOU, DR. FUNKY IS THAT EVERYON HAS A CHOICE. "FORCED ON" IS NOTHING, A REAL MAN CAN TAKE A BEATING AND STILL PERSEVERE, I KNOW BECAUSE I DID. I WENT STARIGHT TO THE LIBRARY AFTER SCHOOL EVERY DAY AND THEN WENT STARIGHT HOME BECAUSE MY AREA WAS FULL OF GANGS. I GOT JUMPED AND CALLED A PUSSY BUT I AM NOT THE ONE IN JAIL/SHOT UP/ETC.

User avatar
Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1104
Joined: April 1st, 2005, 9:35 pm
Location: Niagara Falls

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 12th, 2005, 12:52 pm

^^^LOL! Huge letters!

I can see your point End Violence. It also helps if you have a stable situation in your homelife. Ex: A parent who monitors who you are with and what you do at all times.

My mom had me on lockdown and it prevented me from going down the wrong path.

However some kids do not have a stable situation at home.

Ex: 1 parent gone and the other is to drunk or high to care.

Those kids are the ones who are most likely doomed.

That is excellent that you did not turn out to be a failure. Church is definetly a good thing to have.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » August 12th, 2005, 1:20 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
Dr Funky wrote:
Ric147434 wrote:gang members should be rounded up and killed like the worthless animals they are.


A lot of bangers needed to jion simply for protection or because it was forced on them. They had no choice.


I DISAGREE WITH BOTH RIC AND DR. FUNKY, (NOT DISSING YOU THOUGH).

GANG MEMBERS ARE LOST AND NEED HELP TO GET OUT OF A NEGATIVE LIFE AND NEED SECURITY AND STABILITY FROM GOD AND FELLOWSHIP OUTSIDE OF GANGS.

THE REASON I DISAGREE WITH YOU, DR. FUNKY IS THAT EVERYON HAS A CHOICE. "FORCED ON" IS NOTHING, A REAL MAN CAN TAKE A BEATING AND STILL PERSEVERE, I KNOW BECAUSE I DID. I WENT STARIGHT TO THE LIBRARY AFTER SCHOOL EVERY DAY AND THEN WENT STARIGHT HOME BECAUSE MY AREA WAS FULL OF GANGS. I GOT JUMPED AND CALLED A PUSSY BUT I AM NOT THE ONE IN JAIL/SHOT UP/ETC.


some gang members and think banging is cool and they think they have something to prove by wearing their colors or banging on people witut the other color. they feel big and tough that way. some join gangs because they are lost, others do it to be cool. then when their mothers and famiy cry over the body, they are too late to realize how pointless it really was.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 14th, 2005, 8:08 am

End Violence NOW wrote:THE REASON I DISAGREE WITH YOU, DR. FUNKY IS THAT EVERYON HAS A CHOICE. "FORCED ON" IS NOTHING, [u]A REAL MAN CAN TAKE A BEATING AND STILL PERSEVERE, I KNOW BECAUSE I DID. I WENT STARIGHT TO THE LIBRARY AFTER SCHOOL EVERY DAY AND THEN WENT STARIGHT HOME BECAUSE MY AREA WAS FULL OF GANGS. I GOT JUMPED AND CALLED A PUSSY BUT I AM NOT THE ONE IN JAIL/SHOT UP/ETC.
EVER HEARD OF FORCED RECRUITMENT? EVER WITNESSED IT? I HAVE, AND IT DON'T GIVE YOU NO CHOICE - BELEIVE ME...

A MAN MAKES THE MISTAKE OF GETTING ALONG COOL WITH THOSE IN THE VARRIO, THEN ONE DAY HE BACKS A COUPLE OF THEM UP IN AN UNEVEN RUMBLE, NEXT THING YOU KNOW THE HOMIES ARE AT HIS DOOR TO JUMP HIM HIM, HE DECLINES BUT GETS JUMPED ANYWAYS, HE GETS UP AND STILL DECLINES, GETS JUMPED AGAIN, AGAIN HE DECLINES AND AGAIN HE'S JUMPED AGAIN. ~NO CHOICE~ EITHER YOU JOIN IN OR YOU BECOME A LIABILITY WHICH MUST BE RID OF.
THE MOTHER AND SISTER ARE WATCHING ALL THIS AND TERRIFIED AT
WHAT IS GOING ON BEFORE THEIR EYES. FINALLY THE YOUNG MAN AGREES TO JOIN AND BECOMES ONE OF THE HARDEST MOFO I'VE EVER MET.
IT WASN'T UNTIL AFTERWARDS THAT HE UNDERSTOOD WHY HE WAS FORCED IN AND ACCEPTED IT. A LOT MORE TO THIS STORY THAT NEEDS TO BE UNDERSTOOD THAN SIMPLY A FOCKED UP ACT BROUGHT ON BY A STUPID DO GOOD MISTAKE, IN FACT IT WAS AN ACT OF BENEVOLENCE ON BEHALF OF THE GANG, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN (?)

User avatar
Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1104
Joined: April 1st, 2005, 9:35 pm
Location: Niagara Falls

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 14th, 2005, 4:22 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:THE REASON I DISAGREE WITH YOU, DR. FUNKY IS THAT EVERYON HAS A CHOICE. "FORCED ON" IS NOTHING, [u]A REAL MAN CAN TAKE A BEATING AND STILL PERSEVERE, I KNOW BECAUSE I DID. I WENT STARIGHT TO THE LIBRARY AFTER SCHOOL EVERY DAY AND THEN WENT STARIGHT HOME BECAUSE MY AREA WAS FULL OF GANGS. I GOT JUMPED AND CALLED A PUSSY BUT I AM NOT THE ONE IN JAIL/SHOT UP/ETC.


Not to diss you but I've heard kids talk about Blood generals and Leutenants pulling guns on them to recruit.

[url]http://www.niagara-gazette.com/story.asp?id=1552#[/url]

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 936
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 7:38 pm

Unread post by George » August 16th, 2005, 12:43 pm

Penises shaped like vaginas should be rounded up and shot....

Anyone ever visited an escort expecting her to be;

a her!!!!

and you find out its not really a vagina and and and!!!!

damnnitt!!#!#@

how can she? he? deceive me?!!!? I mean how can he/she deceive my brother?! ....

Anyways, back to the topic.

What where we discussing about????

User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Unread post by NW10 » August 16th, 2005, 1:32 pm

being part of a gang isnt just about drugs and guns

The first east indian 'gangs' in London England were formed to protect their neighbourhoods from white racist gangs.

you think they should have been rounded up and killed.

They may not have the same effects as Ghandi and Martin Luther King but they had the same intentions

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 16th, 2005, 3:27 pm

ric is not that smart.

User avatar
Ice
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 557
Joined: September 20th, 2003, 11:35 pm
What city do you live in now?: SF
Location: SF

Unread post by Ice » August 16th, 2005, 3:35 pm

no shit, alonso lol

SoG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 81
Joined: August 20th, 2005, 4:57 am

Unread post by SoG » August 23rd, 2005, 1:19 am

I agree that gang members are garbage who contribute nothing and only take away from society.

Leslie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: July 10th, 2005, 11:04 pm

Unread post by Leslie » August 23rd, 2005, 5:33 am

THE REASON I DISAGREE WITH YOU, DR. FUNKY IS THAT EVERYON HAS A CHOICE. "FORCED ON" IS NOTHING, A REAL MAN CAN TAKE A BEATING AND STILL PERSEVERE, I KNOW BECAUSE I DID. I WENT STARIGHT TO THE LIBRARY AFTER SCHOOL EVERY DAY AND THEN WENT STARIGHT HOME BECAUSE MY AREA WAS FULL OF GANGS. I GOT JUMPED AND CALLED A PUSSY BUT I AM NOT THE ONE IN JAIL/SHOT UP/ETC.[/b][/size][/quote]

Sorry but some people just can't be fuked growing up in the library.

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 322
Joined: February 13th, 2004, 11:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: L.A.
Location: Los Angeles,Ca.

Unread post by raphead2001 » September 1st, 2005, 9:14 pm

SoG wrote:I agree that gang members are garbage who contribute nothing and only take away from society.


i disagree cuz not all gangbangers are idiots who do nothing for society. alot of them have real jobs and go to school. i can say this because i know some who are bangers for real but still can go to work and be professional and take care of they business.

Baby-Girl16
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 119
Joined: January 22nd, 2005, 1:24 pm
Location: From Los Angeles
Contact:

Unread post by Baby-Girl16 » September 3rd, 2005, 10:36 am

Dr Funky wrote:
Ric147434 wrote:gang members should be rounded up and killed like the worthless animals they are.


A lot of bangers needed to jion simply for protection or because it was forced on them. They had no choice.


yep! its not theyre fault.. corrupt cops, fucked up law system, and everyday risk of gettin killed... y not join a gang..

Marcus Weinstein
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: September 5th, 2005, 5:07 pm

Unread post by Marcus Weinstein » September 5th, 2005, 5:42 pm

It's very telling of the people on this forum when they are defending gangs. They are pathetic parasites on the sweaty balls of America and should be exterminated.

However, they really don't bother me because I make six figures and live in a neighborhood that is gated so those pesky losers are of little importance to me. I wouldn't be caught dead in those shitty neighborhoods that carry those nobodies.

When I once visited a homeless shelter, a hardcore "gang" member was in there trying to posture to me because I was wearing a Prada shirt in there.

I gestured to him to shut the fuck up and grab his bowl of soup unless he wanted me to kick him out. LOL.

Regards,

-Marcus

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Unread post by MICK » September 5th, 2005, 11:54 pm

Marcus, your a worthless, white collar kike peice of shit.

I find it funny that a guy making six figures has time to talk ongoing shit on a website. Even with all that money, you seem like a guy realy empty inside. If this is what you do in your free time.......you need to get a f*cking life.

If I ever met you, Id see to it that you got a free stretcher ride.

THE INTERNET:

helping pussies talk shit and get away with it since 1982.

Marcus Weinstein
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: September 5th, 2005, 5:07 pm

Unread post by Marcus Weinstein » September 6th, 2005, 5:38 am

MICK, I'm sorry, was that you who I had to put in line in the shelter? Sorry, my friend.

You wouldn't dare say any of the above to my face, dear lad. You would cower down like the typical keyboard warrior in the face of an actual threat. You think being poor makes you a better fighter? LOL. I have trained bjj, judo, and boxing with the best in the world for years. Am I supposed to be intimidated by some parasite of societies so-called "fighting gym"?!!

I bet you are some traditionalist in Aikido, TKD, Hapkido, or some other worthless art as well. My dear boy, I am your superior in every aspect of life. I wouldn't so much as even give you a second glance on my way to work as you asked for handouts.

Do yourself a favor and kill 5 of your "dogs" before offing yourself and help drop the crime rate in your area.

Regards as always,

-Marcus

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Unread post by MICK » September 6th, 2005, 8:41 am

HOW FAR ARE YOU FROM CHICAGO?

I WOULDNT SAY IT TO YOUR FACE!? I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE MOTHERF*CKER!!

ANYTIME YOUR IN THE AREA, I'LL GIVE YOU THE ADDRESS TO MY GYM.

I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO MEET YOU!!

YOUR SUPERIOR TO ME!? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

BITCH! IM THE 6 TIME FREESTYLE MARTIAL ARTS CHAMPION OF ILLINOIS,

EVER HEARD OF TANK ABBOTT? THATS MY POPS' LITTLE BROTHER.
I TRAINED HIM.

YOU CAN EVEN SEE ME IN UFC IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE TAPES OR DVD'S.

I'LL BREAK YOUR ASS IN HALF!!!! IM NOT EVEN PISSED HERE. HAHAHA
THIS IS SO FUNNY THAT THIS LITTLE JEW RICH BOY THINKS HE HAS ANYTHING ON ME!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

AND YOUR CALLING ME A NET WARRIOR?
EVERY POST YOU HAVE MADE IS NOTHING BUT TALKING SH*T!!
YOUR THE NET WARRIOR PAL.

AND KILL 5 OF MY "DOGS"? MY "DOGS"? DO I SOUND BLACK TO YOU BRO?

YOU TALK ALOT OF HARD SHIT FROM YOU GATED COMMUNITY,
AND THE GATE KEEPS US WORKING CLASS SCUM OUT?

YOUR WIFE HAD NO PROBLEM LETTING ME IN.

HOW FAR ARE YOU FROM CHICAGO MOTHERF*CKER!?

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 294
Joined: January 8th, 2005, 8:39 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California

Unread post by Godfather » September 6th, 2005, 9:04 am

MICK wrote:HOW FAR ARE YOU FROM CHICAGO?

I WOULDNT SAY IT TO YOUR FACE!? I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE MOTHERF*CKER!!

ANYTIME YOUR IN THE AREA, I'LL GIVE YOU THE ADDRESS TO MY GYM.

I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO MEET YOU!!

YOUR SUPERIOR TO ME!? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

BITCH! IM THE 6 TIME FREESTYLE MARTIAL ARTS CHAMPION OF ILLINOIS,

EVER HEARD OF TANK ABBOTT? THATS MY POPS' LITTLE BROTHER.
I TRAINED HIM.

YOU CAN EVEN SEE ME IN UFC IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE TAPES OR DVD'S.

I'LL BREAK YOUR ASS IN HALF!!!! IM NOT EVEN PISSED HERE. HAHAHA
THIS IS SO FUNNY THAT THIS LITTLE JEW RICH BOY THINKS HE HAS ANYTHING ON ME!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

AND YOUR CALLING ME A NET WARRIOR?
EVERY POST YOU HAVE MADE IS NOTHING BUT TALKING SH*T!!
YOUR THE NET WARRIOR PAL.

AND KILL 5 OF MY "DOGS"? MY "DOGS"? DO I SOUND BLACK TO YOU BRO?

YOU TALK ALOT OF HARD SHIT FROM YOU GATED COMMUNITY,
AND THE GATE KEEPS US WORKING CLASS SCUM OUT?

YOUR WIFE HAD NO PROBLEM LETTING ME IN.

HOW FAR ARE YOU FROM CHICAGO MOTHERF*CKER!?


Tank Abott is your uncle? I'm a big UFC fan..where would I have seen you?

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Unread post by MICK » September 6th, 2005, 9:11 am

Im the one that is ALWAYS with him on the way to the ring.

I usualy wear a leather POW?MIA jacket and a bandana on my head.

You can see me in most his enterances. :wink:

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Unread post by MICK » September 6th, 2005, 9:11 am

I meant POW/MIA jacket

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 6th, 2005, 10:25 am

Is that you Mick in the background?

[img]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5712/8085yj.jpg[/img]

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Unread post by MICK » September 6th, 2005, 1:06 pm

HAHAHA. YEP. YES IT IS.

WHERE'D YOU GET THAT PIC?

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Unread post by MICK » September 6th, 2005, 1:07 pm

MY EYES LOOK WEIRD THOUGH. I LOOK OLD. HAHAHA

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 6th, 2005, 1:22 pm


User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Unread post by MICK » September 6th, 2005, 1:24 pm

ooooh ok on Sherdog

cool.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 6th, 2005, 3:37 pm

MICK wrote:MY EYES LOOK WEIRD THOUGH. I LOOK OLD. HAHAHA
Not only old but "feo tambien", lol.

Locked

Return to “Prevention, Intervention, Education and Awareness”