Lebron James is the best player in the NBA

Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Football, Golf, Rugby, Wrestling and any other sport.
rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 11th, 2007, 2:52 pm

SAINTJAYMES wrote:bspg as much ball as you play you should know better that this...... frist of all i am a laker fan till the casket dip but i still can maintain my objectivity kobe takes too many bad shots the mark of greatness is makeing those around you better he dosent trust his teemates so how can he make them better and kobe a lil dry snitchin ass bitch who when ever he comes around the other players gotta be like kill game here come kobe cause they know he run his mouth too much if i was laker management i would give him his wish and trade his hoe ass there are some good trade options out there like seattle give us that second overall pick and zack and ray allen they could have kobe's bitch ass
Lol
Kobe allrdy tried TRUSTIN HIS TEAMATES and they still WAS LOOSIN
Maybe he needs some new dam teamates
Someone who can actually play..(not niggas with parts down the middle of they head)
He did it at beggining of season and last playoffs
Remember wen he was passing the ball in game 7 vs suns last yr
Wat was TIM LEGLER and all them niggas was sayin?? U remember YEA THANKS
and niggas was on his back for not shootin enough RIGHT??????
Like I said the nigga is jus like t.o 50 cent and BONDS No matter wat niggas got sumthin to say about him NO MATTER WHAT

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » June 11th, 2007, 3:15 pm

everything BSPG been sayin is REAL TALK

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » June 11th, 2007, 4:44 pm

bonds berry bonds are you serious the streiod king of course prople got shit to say about his ass he cheated to get the record ........and you aint no leader if nobody follows you .......i aint saying kobe aint one of the n.b.a.'s best players because he is but he dont make his teamates better he aint a good locker room guy he's a cry baby and a snich ball hogg'n ass bitch

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » June 11th, 2007, 5:19 pm

damn why yall hatin on Kobe for????

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » June 12th, 2007, 12:24 am

NYTE_RYDA wrote:damn why yall hatin on Kobe for????
I love watching Kobe. This is the most athletic three pointer I have ever seen.
But Kobe cant do everything that Lebron does.

For example:

1) Rebounding, Kobe just does not rebound the ball like Lebron and Kobe is 6'6" at least and should be snagging more.
Lebron averages 6.7 to Kobe's 5.2 (career)
2) Kobe bricks far too much shooting .453 percent to Lebron's .463, which makes a big difference in games decided by less than 5 points.
3) Steals more at 1.8 per game to Kobe's 1.5
4) More triple doubles
5) Can pass the ball like Magic at 6.4 assists per game to Kobe's 5.4 (career)
6) And Lebron is actually a better scorer at 26.7 point per game to Kobe's 24.6, and Lebron is only going to get better.
7) Although I believe that Kobe is a better defender than Lebron, Kobe not ofter guards the best player on the court. Kobe wasnt guarding Nash last year in the playoffs.
8) ALthough blocks and steals is a function of defense, suprisingly Lebron has more blocks at 0.7 per game to Kobe's 0.6, and more steals with Lebron ay 1.8 and Kobe at 1.5 per game (career)

Kobe is a better 3 point shooter .337 to Lebron's .327 (career) and Freethow shooter .833 to Lebron's .733

So who ever was the idiot that believes that Kobe does "EVERYTHING" better than Lebron stop smoking and watch some bball. Or just look at the stats. I am not hating on Kobe, and I believe Kobe is capable to doing more, but I believe that he want to play a long career and save his knees and ankles and just shoot outside shots and three pointers all day, like Michael Jordon started to do near the end of his career. If Lebron plays his style he will have a 10-12 year career while Kobe will play about 15 seasons.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 12th, 2007, 7:26 am

SAINTJAYMES wrote:bonds berry bonds are you serious the streiod king of course prople got shit to say about his ass he cheated to get the record ........and you aint no leader if nobody follows you .......i aint saying kobe aint one of the n.b.a.'s best players because he is but he dont make his teamates better he aint a good locker room guy he's a cry baby and a snich ball hogg'n ass bitch
BARRY BONDS HAS NEVER BEEN CAUGHT ON A DRUG TEST
SO WHY THE FUCK PEOPLE KEEP SAYIN HE USED STERIODS??
I'M NOT A ANGRY BLACK GUY LIKE X,
BUT THIS IS CLEARLY A RACIAL THING

NOT TO GET OFF TOPIC..

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 12th, 2007, 8:19 am

alexalonso wrote:

For example:

1) Rebounding, Kobe just does not rebound the ball like Lebron and Kobe is 6'6" at least and should be snagging more.
2) Kobe bricks far too much shooting .453 percent to Lebron's .463, which makes a big difference in games decided by less than 5 points.
4) More triple doubles
6) And Lebron is actually a better scorer at 26.7 point per game to Kobe's 24.6, and Lebron is only going to get better.
7) Although I believe that Kobe is a better defender than Lebron, Kobe not ofter guards the best player on the court. Kobe wasnt guarding Nash last year in the playoffs.
8) ALthough blocks and steals is a function of defense, suprisingly Lebron has more blocks at 0.7 per game to Kobe's 0.6, and more steals with Lebron ay 1.8 and Kobe at 1.5 per game (career)

Kobe is a better 3 point shooter .337 to Lebron's .327 (career) and Freethow shooter .833 to Lebron's .733

So who ever was the idiot that believes that Kobe does "EVERYTHING" better than Lebron stop smoking and watch some bball. Or just look at the stats. I am not hating on Kobe, and I believe Kobe is capable to doing more, but I believe that he want to play a long career and save his knees and ankles and just shoot outside shots and three pointers all day, like Michael Jordon started to do near the end of his career. If Lebron plays his style he will have a 10-12 year career while Kobe will play about 15 seasons.

lol
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALONSO
do u watch bball LOL
i mean u postin stats when stats most of the time tell u nuthin lol
look at steve nash
he not gonna have the best stats
but every year that nigga a MVP CANADATE
AND RIGHTFULLY SO

ok lets break down all the stuff u wrote
1. ok ill give lebron rebounding WOOOOOOW :D
LOL man lebron shoots mostly layups do u watch laker and cavs game???
lebron cannot shoot lol, full airballs, airball freethrows, ALL SHOTS HE SHOTS IS WEDGED BETWEEN BACKBOARD AND RIMMMM ONE OF THOSE CLANNNNGERS..that nigga goes purely on athletic ability he jus bulldozes in lane like SIR CHARLES BARKLEY i question his work ethic being that he still shoots the same dam way as he did wen he came in the league full FADEAWAY FOR NO GAWDAMN REASON...like i said kobes a fuckin MACHINE he works harder than LEBRON JAMES and is obviously a better shooter lol..DO U WATCH LAKER GAMES that shit is not even close or in the QUESTION.
WELL he probably have more steals CAREER but thats all the dam d hes playin all he goin for is SUICIDE STEALS..like i said KOBE IS A PERRINIAL 1ST TEAM ALL D FENSE JUS LIKE MICHEAL JORDAN
4) More triple doubles

I DUNNO about this either
comparring LEBRON JAMES TO A HALL OF FAMER..ill admit he passes good for a guy his size but like magic ppppppppfffff DOUBT IT..kobe can pass jus as good as lebron,plus lebron has a wayyyy better team around him.. people who actually can knockdown shots so natrually his assist numbers would b up there....put lebron with SMUSH PARKER, KWAME BROWN ..AND GOD FORBIT BRIAN COOK and lets see how man gawdamn assist hes gonna get..if lebron was on the lakers with the same team his ass WOULD B AT HOME RIGHT NOW
KOBE DID NOT PLAY MUCH HIS FIRST AND SECOND YEAR THAST the only reason for this LOL
we all can agree KOBES THE BEST SCORER IN THE LEAGUE HE was not HANDED A franchise/OWN team at the start like lebron.. lebron started since FIRST GAME AND RIGHTFULLY SO
lebrons numbers ARE GOING DOWN SCORIN WISE I BELIVE 2 YRS AGO HE AVRAGED LIKE 30+
SO IF U WANNA SAY NUMBERS.........YA DIG?
AND LEBRON DOES??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
actually to my knowledge guard there best player LOL
every time lakers play sonics kobe guards RAY ALLEN
every time lakers play ROCKETS kobe guards T MAC
every time lakers play bucks kobe guards MICHEAL REDD (who is a poor excuse for a superstar)
BUT THATS ANOTHER DISCUSSION
every time lakers play NETS kobe guard vince carter
i could go on and on but the point is ITS CALLED CROSS MATCHING is the reason KOBE IS NOT GONNA GUARD STEVE NASH BECAUSE THAT would mean smush parker would have to guard raja bell or SHAWN MARION which we all kno is a DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN
YA DIG??
like i said we all know who plays the better d fense

well the 3 pt numbers are not much difference thats 1 dam percentage pt higher so to really know who shoots the better 3'z watch the dam gameS lol
i mean who u gonna take the nigga who got THE FUCKIN RECORD for 3z made in a SINGLE GAME?
or a guy who FREQUENTLY AIRBALLS AND HITS SHOT CLOCK AND SHIT with HIS SHOTS??WIDE OPEN.....LEAVIN KOBE WIDEOPEN FOR A 3 IS A DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN
U MAKE THE PICK
dont get me started on freethrows ahhahahahahaha all u had to do is watch the game the other day lebron AIR MAILED A FREETHROW in the FOURTH QUATER

THE point is i belive lebron has a lot of GROWING TO DO and sayin he is GODS gift to basketball
IT AINT TRUE
i dont belive hes much better than d wade to b honest
i mean ill take him ova d wade but not by MUCH
HOLATMEE

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 13th, 2007, 5:04 am

i saw LeBron defending Tony Parker, so yes, Lebron does it in the playoffs when Kobe does it during the regular season,

and who remember Kobe's airballs in the playoffs when he was about Lebron's age some years back? I think Chris Rock had a joke about that, Kobe shot so many airballs that some of them are still in the air.

Noone is god's gift, just simply put, Lebron is a better all around player than Kobe, shares the ball, gets more teamates involved, wins more games and is more successfull in the playoffs with a less talented team and a younger age. Shooting a higher percentage, rebounding more balls, assisting his teamates, posting up players and truly leading his team makes the difference.

If Kobe wants success in LA he will have to do the same, which is very capable of.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » June 13th, 2007, 10:50 am

but you and i both know that kobe wont do the same. and this is L.A. the fan base is not goin to stand for a mediocre
team or season its champinship or bust here so the lakers will always have other markee players on the roster and roll players that could start on alot of other n.b.a. clubs. the lakers are far more talented then the cavs hell there are probably
6 other teams in the west that would distroy the cavs you take labron james away from the cavs they are nothing but last year when kobe was out what was the laker record ?

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 13th, 2007, 11:20 am

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YALL CAN SAY THE LAKERS TEAM IS BETTER THAN THE CAVS

THAT SHIT 0% SENCE TO ME

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » June 13th, 2007, 10:57 pm

its not a matter of having a better team its all about talent level top ta bottem the lakers have the more talented team

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 13th, 2007, 11:01 pm

alexalonso wrote:

For example:

4) More triple doubles

aye.....go on and blow the whistle....dude traveled his ass off in that clip above...but that WAS A DAMN GOOD SHOT....

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 14th, 2007, 10:51 am

SAINTJAYMES wrote:its not a matter of having a better team its all about talent level top ta bottem the lakers have the more talented team
lol
HOW?????
How are they more talented TOP TA BOTTOM?
Kobe is clearly the best player in the league...but his starting line up compared to the cavs is no COMPARISON
LEBRON hughes gooden ILLGUSKAS
Kobe odom KWAME BROWN JORDAN FARMAR THAT SHIT IS NO COMPARISON

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » June 14th, 2007, 11:06 am

you thro those names out there like dats pose to mean somethin Gooden and Zydrunas Ilgauskas aint nobody homie kobe has a all star sidekick who on the cavs made any allstar team in there career you talkin like gooden just a beast cut it the fuc out man Ilgauskas has major health issues and cant defend or rebound KWAME BROWN can atleast give some sort of defenceive presence and his soft ass do be on the boards roll players like Luke Walton who gives you 11 points 5 boards and 4 dimes per game Ronny Turiaf instant spark plug off the bench the cavs dont have that just tell me this who on the cavs is an all star other than the boy labron

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 14th, 2007, 11:08 am

SAINTJAYMES wrote:its not a matter of having a better team its all about talent level top ta bottem the lakers have the more talented team
lol
HOW?????
How are they more talented TOP TA BOTTOM?
Kobe is clearly the best player in the league...but his starting line up compared to the cavs is no COMPARISON
LEBRON hughes gooden ILLGUSKAS
Kobe odom KWAME BROWN JORDAN FARMAR THAT SHIT IS NO COMPARISON

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 17th, 2007, 2:55 am

bspg wrote:I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YALL CAN SAY THE LAKERS TEAM IS BETTER THAN THE CAVS

THAT SHIT 0% SENCE TO ME
If you cant see this simple fact, then you dont know bball. The Lakers have more talented players than the Cavs. I don't think any one is even debating this point. Rob Fukazaki on Los Angeles ABC 7 Sports Zone stated it.

I found this really interesting discussion about the Lakers and Cavs:

"Exactly who are all the sharpshooters on the Cavs? In the regular season the Lakers had a much higher FG% as a team (.480 vs. .420), had a much higher 3pt% (.350 vs. .320) and also shot it better from the charity stripe (.760 vs. .742). So much for that theory. The Lakers are the far better shooting team than the Cavs which only helps to prove my point... thank you. But here's the really funny part, the reason why you think the Lakers have worse players than the Cavs is because you always hear Kobe complaining about his teammate's, and you never hear a word out of LeBron... exactly." (http://www.kingsfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=458081)

I have to agree with Jsin the person who posted that. So if the Laker's are putting up better numbers in a more talented conference, there is no reasonable way to conclude that the Cavs, a team of misfits is more talented that the Lakers, with Kobe, Lamar and their misfits.

E the Magnificent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by E the Magnificent » June 17th, 2007, 10:04 am

As much as I hate to say it, Tim Duncan is currently the BEST player in the NBA, who can shut him down? If you try to stop him from shooting, its just about always a trip to the line for him. He is also the most boring, player... but still the best
For the most exciting players, probably kobe bryant or steve nash. Kobe continues to amaze, and steve nash brings us back to the 1980s where it was all about scoring, he has made the suns the most exciting team to watch in the NBA.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » June 17th, 2007, 10:08 am

thats all well and good E but time cant get his own shot he needs someone to feed the post

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 18th, 2007, 2:29 am

E the Magnificent wrote:As much as I hate to say it, Tim Duncan is currently the BEST player in the NBA, who can shut him down? If you try to stop him from shooting, its just about always a trip to the line for him. He is also the most boring, player... but still the best
For the most exciting players, probably kobe bryant or steve nash. Kobe continues to amaze, and steve nash brings us back to the 1980s where it was all about scoring, he has made the suns the most exciting team to watch in the NBA.
Tim Duncan is definitely the best power foward in the game, but all around player has to go to someone more athletic that can do more things on the floor, like pass, score, shoot 3s, run the floor, post, etc, and only guards and small fowards can do it all like that. Four rings in the last 8 years is certainly an accomplishment.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » June 18th, 2007, 12:14 pm

I think if lebron develops a better jumper he might be the best in the NBA but i think its a tie between him and Kobe.....

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 18th, 2007, 10:52 pm

Young Deuce wrote:I think if lebron develops a better jumper he might be the best in the NBA but i think its a tie between him and Kobe.....
Lebron wins hands down to me cuz he brings out the best in his teammates. Kobes teammates play better ball when he's out of the game. They act like they scared to shoot and dont want to make any mistakes when he is on the court. Look how good Lamar play when Kobe is out for an extended period.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » June 19th, 2007, 12:00 pm

Man fuck alla that team shit put Kobe and Lebron side by side and compare their acheivemnets. Of course Kobe got more he been playing alot longer but do any of yall seriously think that Lebron can even come close to what Kobe has done? I don't care what Alonso say about Lebron having a more sorry team. I just cant justify that claim by wacthing the two teams. Fuck the stats I go by what I see and its obivous that Kobe got a far worse supporting cast than Lebron.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 19th, 2007, 10:20 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:Man fu-- alla that team shit put Kobe and Lebron side by side and compare their acheivemnets. Of course Kobe got more he been playing alot longer but do any of yall seriously think that Lebron can even come close to what Kobe has done? I don't care what Alonso say about Lebron having a more sorry team. I just cant justify that claim by wacthing the two teams. fu-- the stats I go by what I see and its obivous that Kobe got a far worse supporting cast than Lebron.
We could only compare their first three seasons and if we did that Lebron would be 10X better. Kobe has 3 titles and from the looks of things no more on the horizon. Lebron is just getting started. Lebron will definately end his career with more MVP's than Kobe will.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 19th, 2007, 10:43 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote: fu-- the stats I go by what I see and its obivous that Kobe got a far worse supporting cast than Lebron.
Thats the point. Lebron does more with a less talented team. Kobes teammates play better when Kobe isnt in the game, they freeze up and there is no chemistry. Watch how if they get traded they will improve. Lebrons teammates play better with him. If im starting a team without Kobe or Lebron i will take Odom, Walton, Brown, Bynum, Turiaf and Farmar over Ilgauskas, Gooden, Larry hughes, Eric Snow, and Anderson Varejao any day of the week. For one I would have an all star on my team. Neither one of them are great but it's no question the Lakers have WAY more talent than the cavaliers. The difference lies in the leaders.

Thats why Laker management is so scared to get rid of Odom and Bynum, they know they have the cornerstone for something good. And if Kobe gets traded in a good deal we win more games without him than with him.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 19th, 2007, 10:43 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:Man fu-- alla that team shit put Kobe and Lebron side by side and compare their acheivemnets. Of course Kobe got more he been playing alot longer but do any of yall seriously think that Lebron can even come close to what Kobe has done? I don't care what Alonso say about Lebron having a more sorry team. I just cant justify that claim by wacthing the two teams. fu-- the stats I go by what I see and its obivous that Kobe got a far worse supporting cast than Lebron.
We could only compare their first three seasons and if we did that Lebron would be 10X better. Kobe has 3 titles and from the looks of things no more on the horizon. Lebron is just getting started. Lebron will definately end his career with more MVP's than Kobe will.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 20th, 2007, 8:03 am

rocstar wrote:
NYTE_RYDA wrote: fu-- the stats I go by what I see and its obivous that Kobe got a far worse supporting cast than Lebron.
Thats the point. Lebron does more with a less talented team. Kobes teammates play better when Kobe isnt in the game, they freeze up and there is no chemistry. Watch how if they get traded they will improve. Lebrons teammates play better with him. If im starting a team without Kobe or Lebron i will take Odom, Walton, Brown, Bynum, Turiaf and Farmar over Ilgauskas, Gooden, Larry hughes, Eric Snow, and Anderson Varejao any day of the week. For one I would have an all star on my team. Neither one of them are great but it's no question the Lakers have WAY more talent than the cavaliers. The difference lies in the leaders.

Thats why Laker management is so scared to get rid of Odom and Bynum, they know they have the cornerstone for something good. And if Kobe gets traded in a good deal we win more games without him than with him.
ALL STARS
CHUMPS

ITS THAT DAM SIMPLE
IT SEEMS LIKE YALL JUS LIKE THE ESPN CLOWNS YALL THINK ODOM IS GOOD
ODOM IS NOT THAT GOOD!

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 20th, 2007, 9:41 am

E the Magnificent wrote:As much as I hate to say it, Tim Duncan is currently the BEST player in the NBA, who can shut him down? If you try to stop him from shooting, its just about always a trip to the line for him. He is also the most boring, player... but still the best
Jus like I said WHO EVER WINS THE CHAMPIONSHIPS Niggas always wanna SAY the best player
I'M SUPRISED U HAVEN'T SAID TONY PARKER THE BEST PG IN THE LEAGUE YET

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 20th, 2007, 9:45 am

Jus like I said WHO EVER WINS THE CHAMPIONSHIPS Niggas always wanna SAY the best player
I'M SUPRISED U HAVEN'T SAID TONY PARKER THE BEST PG IN THE LEAGUE YET

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 20th, 2007, 11:18 pm

bspg wrote:
rocstar wrote:

ALL STARS
CHUMPS

ITS THAT DAM SIMPLE
IT SEEMS LIKE YALL JUS LIKE THE ESPN CLOWNS YALL THINK ODOM IS GOOD
ODOM IS NOT THAT GOOD!
All star what? Not NBA players. I'll take Odom over any of them dudes. Odom might not be that good, but he better than them! He averaged more points than any of them, more rebounds than any of them, and more assists than any of them so what are going on?
Gooden should get better because he young but dude only averaged 11 points a game. Everybody on his nuts cuz he had a good game in the playoffs but for the whole playoffs he still only averaged 11.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 29th, 2007, 1:27 pm

nyteryda, you dont get it, you are not being objective, you can compare Lebron and Kobe anyway you want, side-by-side, stats, up-side-down, etc. Kobe is great, but Lebron edges him out by what he does on the court with his team. When Lebron is out the lineup, the Cavs are done, when Kobe is out the line-up, they play just as good and even better (record wise). You can disregard stats all you want, but that is an important component..does wins mean anything to you? does playoffs matter? does making it to the finals with a subpar team matter? And no, like I mentioned in an earlier post, the Laker's team, is better than the cavs in shooting, scoring, free throw, 3-points, etc, and they play in what many call a better conference.

The Lakers have more talent hands down - stop denying what everyone on this forum and in the sporting world have acknowledged. That's why Kobe's so pissed right now. Seeing this young buck in Lebron get all the attention and Kobe has not been deep in the playoff since a guy named Shaq was on the team.

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » July 8th, 2007, 11:31 am

lebron king james "

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 8th, 2007, 6:08 pm

KOBE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE IF U CAN T SEE THAT I DUNNO WAT the HELL U EATIN ON
YA DIG?
4 STR8 50PT GAMES
81 PTS
MOST 3 PTERS MADE IN 1 GAME
9 STR 40PT GAMES
BACK TO BACK SCORING TITLES
35PTS 2 YRS AGO FOR A AVR
THIS LIST GOES ON N ON

LEBRON JAMES???
HES NOT AS GOOD AS KOBE BRYANT
HES JUS NOT POLISHED
HE DOES EVERYTHING ON ATHLETIC ABILITY AKA BULL DOZE THRU THE LANE N BRICK LAYUPS OR GET FOULED N MISS FREETHROWS

Return to “All Sports Talk”