How many bitches did Tiger have?

Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Football, Golf, Rugby, Wrestling and any other sport.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

How many bitches did Tiger have?

Unread post by alexalonso » December 6th, 2009, 7:36 pm

I am hearing that 3 dumb bitches are already linked to Tiger.

61deuce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Minneapolis

Re: How many women did Tiger have?

Unread post by 61deuce » December 6th, 2009, 8:11 pm

They all in it for the money and fame. Hopefully he ain't got none of them pregnant or else he's S.O.L. The media make it into a big deal just before he's a pro golf player that makes $100mills a year. I bet if its a random person on the street. They wouldn't even care.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 8th, 2009, 4:45 am

Steven McNair's affair with a 20 year old cost him his life when the girl decided to kill him. I wonder if any of these chick Tiger messed with are unstable and if anything tragic could result from this. This is a lesson. McNair should have been a wake up call

61deuce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Minneapolis

Unread post by 61deuce » December 10th, 2009, 2:49 am

Last I heard, his mistresses count is at 9. They say it might be more. I notice most of them are white women (nothing wrong) but I thought his choice of women would be at a wider range than just one race.

As for Steve McNair case, his woman was probably too jealous or she wasn't getting enough money from him.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 10th, 2009, 6:56 am

Tiger must of not been giving any of these chicks money, because why r they so willing to rat him out?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 10th, 2009, 1:14 pm

alexalonso wrote:Tiger must of not been giving any of these chicks money, because why r they so willing to rat him out?

He paid one a million already just for her to step down because im guessin she had some HARDCORE shit! She settled with only paying 75,000 in court fees and lawyers fees after the settlement!

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » December 14th, 2009, 12:58 am

I heard he's at 14 right now. Honestly, why do these athletes settle down and have a family? They know they're gonna have fine ass women on em every where they go, I would rather stay single n have my fun without havin to worry about adultery and the media and all that shit. Did anyone see that italian model he hit up? I dont even like blondes that much but that girl was bangin.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 14th, 2009, 2:25 am

MCD wrote:I heard he's at 14 right now. Honestly, why do these athletes settle down and have a family? They know they're gonna have fine ass women on em every where they go, I would rather stay single n have my fun without havin to worry about adultery and the media and all that shit. Did anyone see that italian model he hit up? I dont even like blondes that much but that girl was bangin.

If I was a RICH and FAMOUS person, I would just say "Baby You Gunna Be My Main, BUT, We AINT GETTING married, Ill get a Family-Will started to guarantee you MILLIONS so dont tripp!" It would of course be certain rules, like NO PUBLIC citing or Dont Let them In our business!

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » December 14th, 2009, 9:44 pm

youngspade wrote:
MCD wrote:I heard he's at 14 right now. Honestly, why do these athletes settle down and have a family? They know they're gonna have fine ass women on em every where they go, I would rather stay single n have my fun without havin to worry about adultery and the media and all that shit. Did anyone see that italian model he hit up? I dont even like blondes that much but that girl was bangin.

If I was a RICH and FAMOUS person, I would just say "Baby You Gunna Be My Main, BUT, We AINT GETTING married, Ill get a Family-Will started to guarantee you MILLIONS so dont tripp!" It would of course be certain rules, like NO PUBLIC citing or Dont Let them In our business!
haha yeah but straight up I wouldn't wanna bring a kid in like that. Why didnt tiger just hold up until he hits late 30's or 40's THEN start worryin about a family. I would be swingin like a mothefucker all the way till then.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 14th, 2009, 10:26 pm

MCD wrote:
youngspade wrote:

haha yeah but straight up I wouldn't wanna bring a kid in like that. Why didnt tiger just hold up until he hits late 30's or 40's THEN start worryin about a family. I would be swingin like a mothefucker all the way till then.
And I bet you if TIGER spend a 1million on his kid for christmas he would forget, just like giving his wife 20million lol!

Return to “All Sports Talk”