Ronda Rousey My New Favorite Fighter

Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Football, Golf, Rugby, Wrestling and any other sport.
HappLoccc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: LosAngeles

Ronda Rousey My New Favorite Fighter

Unread postby HappLoccc » July 5th, 2014, 9:07 pm

Ronda Rousey just beat a good opponent Alexis Davis in 16 seconds by knock out,
Ronda boxing skills has constantly been improving second fight she has won without submission, but by a knockout.
She landed a right hand, then took Alexis down with a judo take down and had her in a head lock pounding her face till Alexis arm went limp and referee stopped fight and Alexis was so out of it she was fighting referee still thinking she was still in the fight. Alexis is a black belt in Japanese ju jutsu and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and trained and muay tai, and Ronda put her away quick. Ronda has been working on her boxing really well.
I have to say Ronda is one of the best pound for pound fighter gender for gender today.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Ronda Rousey My New Favorite Fighter

Unread postby Coup » July 10th, 2014, 1:26 pm

She has no competition....not anyone.

oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby oso1 » July 10th, 2014, 6:05 pm

Match her up against Cyborg. I know there's a weight difference but Rousey said she wants to fight her. Just my opinion, Cyborg would win.

I don't know if it's Dana White or Rousey, but someone is claiming that Rousey could beat Floyd Mayweather in a fight with MMA rules. UFC, MMA fans are trying to stir up publicity between the two sports. Come to think of it, Joe Rogans name comes to mind when the whole Rousey vs Mayweather subject comes up.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Coup » July 11th, 2014, 4:29 pm

They were all pushing it....UFC as a whole. Dana knows better, he used to box. With Spider and GSP looking weak and Jon Jones not really pushing the bar, she is the new face of UFC. Floyd has been pretty vocal about MMA, UFC in particular. He has made it clear that he respects MMA but feels that the way it is being "sold" it is an outlet for white boys to act tough. Look up the interview on youtube. The common knowledge of this is that any good boxer will not allow themselves to get taken to the ground against any good MMA fighter. Once that happens...game over. This fantasy about Rousey beating Floyd is all hype for her and her fights/movies, etc.

Return to “All Sports Talk”