Adrien Broner vs Lucas Matthysse

Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Football, Golf, Rugby, Wrestling and any other sport.
oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Adrien Broner vs Lucas Matthysse

Unread postby oso1 » July 8th, 2014, 7:00 pm

It's rumored that Broner will fight Matthysse this September, on the undercard of Floyd Mayweathers bout.

If this fight goes through, it's going to be a good fight for the fans. If Broner wins, it will be by decision. If Matthysse wins, it will by KO/TKO.

I didn't see any changes in Broner's last fight. If he continues to fight the same way, I think he's going to lose.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Adrien Broner vs Lucas Matthysse

Unread postby Coup » July 9th, 2014, 4:15 pm

Danny Swift put the blueprint on beating Matthysse out there. Maidana did the same for Broner, but Broner still could have won if he stopped all the BS. If he learned his leason, he should outbox Matthysse and he could stop him. If he plays around he will get popped.

Danny Swift should be in some of these fights now. He is better than most of these bums.

oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Adrien Broner vs Lucas Matthysse

Unread postby oso1 » July 13th, 2014, 11:22 pm

Danny Garcia said one more fight at junior welterweight then he's going to move up to 147lbs. At 140 I would like to see him fight Adrien Broner. If Broner won, it would be good for his career. He would be the first to beat Garcia and be new 140 lb champ.

147lbers

Robert Guerrero - won his last fight but abandoned his boxing skills to brawl. He's better than what he shows.

Keith Thurman - strong fighter with KO power but needs to tighten up his defense. Big ? on his chin.

Andre Berto - say what you want about him, he can scrap and has some pop in his punches. He's explosive too. He's a stepping stone at this point. Berto would be a good test, for Garcia first bout at 147.

Amir Khan - Fast, good boxer, but it's just a matter of time before someone KO's him.

All these guys (I know Khan lost to Garcia already) are good opponents for Garcia at 147.

Return to “All Sports Talk”