Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Football, Golf, Rugby, Wrestling and any other sport.
User avatar
hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: March 3rd, 2004, 9:40 am
Location: Alhambra, CA

Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by hitonme » December 12th, 2004, 4:48 pm

No more championships in the years to come all thanks to this guy. He gets Phil fired, gets Shaq traded, and now Karl Malone doesn't wanna be a Laker anymore. I wonder why? Can you smell a championship coming to LA? HELL NO all thanks to Kobe. No more Fisher (0.4 seconds) no more Rush (6 3-pointers to clinch the Western Conference Championship against Minnesota) no more Fox and all the Lakers have is a bunch of young players that don't even play defense for SHI*. Yeah, they gonna make the playoffs but they gonna lose to san antonio, Minnesota, or Dallas in the first round. I rather pick the Old Lakers over the New Lakers any day of the year.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 6:20 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by Past » December 12th, 2004, 11:01 pm

Now hold on there The Lakers staff took out Phil becuase they knew Phil and Kobe were having problems, but the only reason shaq left was becuase Phil wasnt there Kobe didnt drive anyone out. As far as Fisher, fox, Rush, all Lakers staff dicision as well. About the Karl Malone thing , It was something about Karl and Kobe's wife that started it , and even if Karl did come it wouldnt be much help with the Lakers overloaded roster. In a few years this team will be a tough team to stop , just give them time to adjust dont go blaming things all on Kobe.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by Common Sense » December 13th, 2004, 6:17 pm

Kobe's name is constantly comming up. Now, they are saying Karl tried to get some (make a pass) from Kobe's wife????

What the heck is going on with the lakers?

MinionB20c
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 30
Joined: December 6th, 2004, 5:59 pm
Location: PutTin it DOwn for LBC & SAn PeDro
Contact:

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by MinionB20c » December 13th, 2004, 6:30 pm

its the end of the lakerz no doubt

corn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 199
Joined: November 12th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: the dirty south!!!!

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by corn » December 14th, 2004, 6:56 pm

yeh unless they get shaq back or someone just like him the lakers want be gettin anymore championship trophies or rings.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by Kemosave » December 14th, 2004, 7:16 pm

Things are not together but hopefully they will work themselves out in time. What do you guys think? 3 years?

User avatar
hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: March 3rd, 2004, 9:40 am
Location: Alhambra, CA

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by hitonme » December 14th, 2004, 9:28 pm

Hell nah. Unless Jerry Buss comes to his senses and realizes what he did was messed up. Giving "The Hog" 100% of the organization, letting "The Hog" dictate who was gonna stay and who was gonna go.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by Kemosave » December 17th, 2004, 1:41 pm

Kobe is starting to take a lot of heat in the media because of his years of BS. One interviewer said he had the greatest fall from grace of any player he could remember. He is a great great basketball player though and at the end of the day that seems to be what counts.

User avatar
hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: March 3rd, 2004, 9:40 am
Location: Alhambra, CA

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by hitonme » December 17th, 2004, 2:30 pm

Bryant can still fix things. He just has to be careful what comes out in public and what not. I hear he's gonna do an interview with Charles Barkley Next Thursday on TNT. Can't wait what he has to say or better than that, what negative comments might slip out of his mouth.

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 165
Joined: December 14th, 2004, 1:00 am
Location: san diego,ca

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 19th, 2004, 10:15 pm

hitonme wrote:Bryant can still fix things. He just has to be careful what comes out in public and what not. I hear he's gonna do an interview with Charles Barkley Next Thursday on TNT. Can't wait what he has to say or better than that, what negative comments might slip out of his mouth.
CANT WAIT TILL DEC 25 AND KOBE GOES DOWN THE LANE......AND BIG SHACK GIVE HIM THAT HARD FOUL.

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 165
Joined: December 14th, 2004, 1:00 am
Location: san diego,ca

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 19th, 2004, 10:18 pm

MinionB20c wrote:its the end of the lakerz no doubt
WOULD U TRADE KOBE FOR LABRON?

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 165
Joined: December 14th, 2004, 1:00 am
Location: san diego,ca

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 19th, 2004, 10:19 pm

hitonme wrote:Hell nah. Unless Jerry Buss comes to his senses and realizes what he did was messed up. Giving "The Hog" 100% of the organization, letting "The Hog" dictate who was gonna stay and who was gonna go.
LOL THE HOG..LOL

User avatar
SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 136
Joined: March 21st, 2004, 3:09 am
Location: South of the Border
Contact:

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by SILENCIO » December 19th, 2004, 10:21 pm

WOULD U TRADE KOBE FOR LABRON?
LMAO, yeah, im sure the Cavs are unpatiently waitin for that offer. :lol:

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 165
Joined: December 14th, 2004, 1:00 am
Location: san diego,ca

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 19th, 2004, 11:24 pm

CHIVAS wrote:
WOULD U TRADE KOBE FOR LABRON?
LMAO, yeah, im sure the Cavs are unpatiently waitin for that offer. :lol:
HOW ABOUT KOBE FOR A.I.?

User avatar
SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 136
Joined: March 21st, 2004, 3:09 am
Location: South of the Border
Contact:

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by SILENCIO » December 19th, 2004, 11:34 pm

The Lakers arent trading Kobe, they just gave him 7 year deal, what they want is to sign a free agent next year or make some moves this year.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 6:20 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by Past » December 20th, 2004, 12:53 am

Why would you trade Kobe for a unexperinced Lebron? Kobe has been to 4 finals Lebron hasnt even made the playoffs. Cavs cant afford Kobe's contract anyway they would have to give off 5 players including lebron for kobe.

User avatar
hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: March 3rd, 2004, 9:40 am
Location: Alhambra, CA

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by hitonme » December 20th, 2004, 12:56 am

Ain't nobody wanna play for the Lakers next year or the year after that. As long as Kobe's there, ain't no player gonna wanna play for the Lakers. That fool don't have many friends now because of his damaged image.

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » December 20th, 2004, 8:02 pm

Kobe Bryant already has 4 triple doubles and the lakers record aint that good. They should of gotten more Shaq atleast another hall of fame player in return. Kobe cant do it all by himself he is trying to though and the results so far have not bee so impressive.

I cant wait for xmas lakers vs heat dont think lakers are gonna win but it is going to be bizarre to see Kobe and Shaq in different uniforms. I wonder what is going to happen to Kobe when he tries to dunk on Shaq maybe a flagarant foul cant wait it's going to be a good one.

CantNo1TopPac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 101
Joined: November 15th, 2004, 11:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by CantNo1TopPac » December 21st, 2004, 11:58 pm

Man, I don't think he tried to get anyone fired or traded. Shaq and Phil wanted it themselves. Phil just couldn't stand Kobe and Shaq left because Phil got fired. About that whole Malone incident, its both their faults for letting that situation get out of hand. It's the lakers rebuilding season-for a laker fan you can't expect what we had before. This is a new team. Kobe is doing everything he can to help us win. It'll be okay.

S.R.E.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 124
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 8:06 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by S.R.E. » December 22nd, 2004, 2:10 pm

I think by now we all know Kobe Bryant is not the little nice guy, he tries to portray on television over and over again despite what comes out. Kobe is not a dumb guy, he knew what needed to be done to make the Lakers trutly his team. I am not calling Phil and Shaq helpless victims are anything, but if you don't think Kobe had a nice size part with both Phil and Shaq leaving your living in the dark. I think Shaq responded best, when ask if he would accept the apology Kobe offer him on television, Shaq remained quite, and simply said he knows what kind of person Kobe really is.

User avatar
FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 520
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 4:12 pm
Location: Atlanta/
Contact:

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 22nd, 2004, 4:38 pm

S.R.E. wrote:I think by now we all know Kobe Bryant is not the little nice guy, he tries to portray on television over and over again despite what comes out. Kobe is not a dumb guy, he knew what needed to be done to make the Lakers trutly his team. I am not calling Phil and Shaq helpless victims are anything, but if you don't think Kobe had a nice size part with both Phil and Shaq leaving your living in the dark. I think Shaq responded best, when ask if he would accept the apology Kobe offer him on television, Shaq remained quite, and simply said he knows what kind of person Kobe really is.
YEA A LIL DRY SQUILLIN BROAD. "WELL MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE DON LIKE SHAQ AND PAID A MIL IN HUSH MONEY" PATHETIc

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by Common Sense » January 4th, 2005, 1:53 pm

I can't believe the amount of Laker fans i spoke too that are not feeling Kobe. Some wanted to see the Shaq's team win just because they are not down with Kobe.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by Kemosave » January 4th, 2005, 6:42 pm

That was a close game.

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 294
Joined: January 8th, 2005, 8:39 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by Godfather » January 8th, 2005, 8:55 pm

Kobe's a businessman...that's the bottom line. Dumping Shaq's ass brought the Lakers cash flow more towards Kobe's direction. I mean..let's not forget, Shaq and Kobe were both acting like little bitches. Sad part is, Lakers could be doing pretty well with the squad they got if only they'd play Odom better.

User avatar
hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: March 3rd, 2004, 9:40 am
Location: Alhambra, CA

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by hitonme » January 8th, 2005, 10:26 pm

That's because Kobe is taking the shots. If he and Odom were to share the amount of shots they take, then Kobe would be pissed. Plus, he would probably cry to Buss and demand the front office to trade Odom. If Odom were to outshine Kobe for the rest of the season, you all know how Kobe's going to react. Odom may be good, but he's a defensive liability. Ever seen him play defense? He sucks. He just puts his hand up every time an opponent posts up. Plus did you see the San Antonio game? Duncan and Odom are both power forwards and who did Odom guard on defense? Nastro Nesterovic, a Freaking CENTER. That tells you that he's not a very good defensive player. If he were guarding Duncan during that game, Duncan would of killed Odom. Probably would of scored 40+ points on Odom.

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 294
Joined: January 8th, 2005, 8:39 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by Godfather » January 10th, 2005, 7:47 pm

Damn....they're getting messed up by the Wolves as we speak.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by Common Sense » March 9th, 2005, 12:53 pm

Damn...beat by the Clippers. I wonder if his new bobble head doll that's about to hit Burger King is going to sell?

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 536
Joined: February 26th, 2004, 11:42 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by blkjoker » March 9th, 2005, 6:31 pm

CantNo1TopPac wrote:Man, I don't think he tried to get anyone fired or traded. Shaq and Phil wanted it themselves. Phil just couldn't stand Kobe and Shaq left because Phil got fired. About that whole Malone incident, its both their faults for letting that situation get out of hand. It's the lakers rebuilding season-for a laker fan you can't expect what we had before. This is a new team. Kobe is doing everything he can to help us win. It'll be okay.
I know I'm late on this but yes Kobe had alot to do with Phil being fired and Shaq leaving. Kobe would complain about Phil to the owner, because he did not like him. Kobe disrespected Phil and did not like how everything ran through Shaq on the court. Kobe was still getting his but he wanted more and gave a interview and talked how he did not like Phil, thats something you don't do. So Kobe put it out there that he wanted to play for another team, so they fired Phil to try and keep Kobe. After Shaq decided to leave then Kobe stayed with the Lakers, if Shaq would of stayed Kobe would of left. Kobe is a very selfish player, he dont use his team. Lebron James is playing better b-ball then Kobe is when he gets double teamed he finds the open man. Kobe tries to show the double team up by dribbling and trying to score, thats why he has so many turnovers.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 778
Joined: July 17th, 2003, 10:15 pm
Location: State Hoppin

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by WIP » March 9th, 2005, 6:39 pm

Jerry Buss screwed the Lakers. He coulda regulated all that mess.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 536
Joined: February 26th, 2004, 11:42 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by blkjoker » March 9th, 2005, 6:44 pm

WIP wrote:Jerry Buss screwed the Lakers. He coulda regulated all that mess.

No he could not, Kobe was not going to play with Shaq no more, Kobe wants that spot light. No matter what buss would of done all was not going to be happy. Phil did not want to coach Kobe again it was either Kobe or Phil, and of course Buss was not about to get rid of Kobe. When you have players and coaches at each others throat you bound to lose somebody. Ever thing cant be fixed.

User avatar
hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: March 3rd, 2004, 9:40 am
Location: Alhambra, CA

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by hitonme » March 9th, 2005, 6:55 pm

blkjoker wrote:
CantNo1TopPac wrote:Man, I don't think he tried to get anyone fired or traded. Shaq and Phil wanted it themselves. Phil just couldn't stand Kobe and Shaq left because Phil got fired. About that whole Malone incident, its both their faults for letting that situation get out of hand. It's the lakers rebuilding season-for a laker fan you can't expect what we had before. This is a new team. Kobe is doing everything he can to help us win. It'll be okay.
I know I'm late on this but yes Kobe had alot to do with Phil being fired and Shaq leaving. Kobe would complain about Phil to the owner, because he did not like him. Kobe disrespected Phil and did not like how everything ran through Shaq on the court. Kobe was still getting his but he wanted more and gave a interview and talked how he did not like Phil, thats something you don't do. So Kobe put it out there that he wanted to play for another team, so they fired Phil to try and keep Kobe. After Shaq decided to leave then Kobe stayed with the Lakers, if Shaq would of stayed Kobe would of left. Kobe is a very selfish player, he dont use his team. Lebron James is playing better b-ball then Kobe is when he gets double teamed he finds the open man. Kobe tries to show the double team up by dribbling and trying to score, thats why he has so many turnovers.
All I gotta say is this. KOBE IS FUC*ING STUBBORN. If you think about it, he'll put himself first then the team. Plus, look how many "friends" he's lost. Malone, O'Neal, Jackson. Plus O'Neal and Garnett said the same thing about Kobe. O'Neal said the following: "If you don't like Karl Malone, then there's something wrong with you." Garnett said the following after the All-Star break: "If you don't like Shaq, there's something wrong with you." Oh yeah, don't forget what McGrady said about Kobe when he was on trial for that alleged rape on Katelyn Faber, the accuser. Hmmm, Ray Allen? Remember that? In the preseason? If Kobe won't listen to his PARENTS and the COACHES, what makes you think he'll listen to anybody? You know why? He won't. At least Jordan didn't get Phil Jackson to leave. AT LEAST JORDAN LISTENED TO PHIL UNLIKE SOME HOG AND SELFISH MOFO. Watch when the Lakers get below .500 and don't make the playoffs? Guess who everyone is going to blame? That's right. THE MOTHER FUC*ING HOG WHO ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF AND PUTS HIMSELF IN FRONT OF THE TEAM. You think he really gives a damn about winning? He already got his championships all he needs is the scoring title. I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind losing every day as long as he has his points. Sooner or later, the Laker fans are going to turn on him. It only takes one stupid move by Kobe to get the laker fans to turn on him. And you know what that is? If he and Jack Nicholsen, the famed actor and a die hard Laker fan, were to be shown on the big screen on Staples Center arguing with each other and Kobe doing something stupid. That will get LAKER FANS HOT I MEAN HOT LIKE A MOFO. Oh yeah and don't forget, when Chick Hearn, the LEGENDARY man of the Lakers passed away, and when everybody saw it on T.V., who was there for Chick Hearn? I saw Rick Fox, but Kobe? WHERE WAS FUC*ING KOBE AT? HE DIDN'T EVEN ATTEND CHICK HEARN'S FUNERAL. That will tell you he's just in it for himself.

User avatar
hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: March 3rd, 2004, 9:40 am
Location: Alhambra, CA

Re: Kobe Bryant Fu**ed up the Lakers

Unread post by hitonme » March 9th, 2005, 6:58 pm

I'M A LAKER FAN I AIN'T A KOBE FAN 'NUFF SAID.

Post Reply

Return to “All Sports Talk”