Joshua Klitschko

Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Football, Golf, Rugby, Wrestling and any other sport.
SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 263
Joined: July 19th, 2007, 3:30 pm
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Joshua Klitschko

Unread postby SOUFLONDON » April 3rd, 2017, 2:09 pm

I'm going with AJ here. Too powerful, too strong, good finisher and much younger. Can box, fight and knock you out.
I think Wlad is finished tbh.
He don't want it going by his last fight against Fury who isn't known as an explosive puncher.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 263
Joined: July 19th, 2007, 3:30 pm
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Re: Joshua Klitschko

Unread postby SOUFLONDON » May 1st, 2017, 9:51 am

Well, I guess I was right.
UK running boxing at the moment

User avatar
oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 604
Joined: March 27th, 2006, 4:27 pm
Location: POMONA, CA.

Re: Joshua Klitschko

Unread postby oso1 » May 3rd, 2017, 12:54 am

I didn't see the fight but I was shocked when I read that Klitschko got stopped.

I'm sure the fight is on YT by now so I'm going to have to check it out.

A few more days and Chavez vs Alvarez will be on. I don't care for either fighter but I'm interested in watching the fight.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 263
Joined: July 19th, 2007, 3:30 pm
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Re: Joshua Klitschko

Unread postby SOUFLONDON » May 3rd, 2017, 4:04 pm

oso1 wrote:I didn't see the fight but I was shocked when I read that Klitschko got stopped.

I'm sure the fight is on YT by now so I'm going to have to check it out.

A few more days and Chavez vs Alvarez will be on. I don't care for either fighter but I'm interested in watching the fight.



Yup, I think it was all down to AJ.
I think he just comes to fight.
Best fight I seen for years.
Maybe Klitschko was stopped somewhat prematurely but he was on his way out if AJ connected again.
Can't see many bouts going to points with this guy

User avatar
oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 604
Joined: March 27th, 2006, 4:27 pm
Location: POMONA, CA.

Re: Joshua Klitschko

Unread postby oso1 » May 3rd, 2017, 11:17 pm

SOUFLONDON wrote:
oso1 wrote:I didn't see the fight but I was shocked when I read that Klitschko got stopped.

I'm sure the fight is on YT by now so I'm going to have to check it out.

A few more days and Chavez vs Alvarez will be on. I don't care for either fighter but I'm interested in watching the fight.



Yup, I think it was all down to AJ.
I think he just comes to fight.
Best fight I seen for years.
Maybe Klitschko was stopped somewhat prematurely but he was on his way out if AJ connected again.
Can't see many bouts going to points with this guy


I seen the highlights and that was a good stoppage. If he would have continued he could have gotten seriously hurt.

Rodney121
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 44
Joined: April 23rd, 2016, 2:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Virginia
What city do you live in now?: Alexandria

Re: Joshua Klitschko

Unread postby Rodney121 » May 5th, 2017, 4:55 pm

Klitschko was winning the fight early. I thought he would pull it off but good comeback by Joshua.

I really want to see a Joshua-Wilder fight.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 263
Joined: July 19th, 2007, 3:30 pm
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Re: Joshua Klitschko

Unread postby SOUFLONDON » May 6th, 2017, 3:36 pm

Rodney121 wrote:Klitschko was winning the fight early. I thought he would pull it off but good comeback by Joshua.

I really want to see a Joshua-Wilder fight.


Yeah, he was winning the chess match, but you can't play chess when your opponent throws the table at you.
AJ was smart too.
After he got sparked he went down to avoid punishment and later spat out his gumshield to gather his senses.
I think he could have firmed that punch bu Klitchsko but he was just too tired.
The Wilder fight is a 50/50.
Personally, I think if they were to fight, it would all depend on AJ not making a mistake and finishing him off as soon as he can.
Wilder has shitty technique but seems to punch like a mule kicks


Return to “All Sports Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests