God doesn't exsist, religion is BS

Religion is probably the biggest divider in world history, but for those that believe in God it is central to our existence. Share your views.
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » July 20th, 2006, 12:09 pm

realize the real lies wrote: Christians rebuke this sort of thinking and call it blasphemy....
that's what i thought, that's why i was trippin off of tarheel talking bout jesus was reincarnated.

realize the real lies wrote: I believe death is final, and we will not know anything of this experience of the life we are so blessed with today, once we have "passed on" (which in itself is a pretty concrete statement).
i don't believe their is a life after this either.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » July 20th, 2006, 9:27 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
realize the real lies wrote: so, what I REALLY want to know is this.... if this is a gangbangers website, why all the concern about going to heaven?
I am confused.... is tarheelred a gangbanger? because he sounds more like a bleeding deacon evangelist to me.
If you do sinful things, will you be punished for all eternity, or is that jsut a guilt based instilled fear to make us obey?
This segment of Streetgangs.com is called "Religious Thought" aright? The subject of the Religious Thought segment is "God does not exist... religion is b.s.", aright? Furthermore, Alonso's ordinance says 2 post according 2 the topic, aright? Wherefore should I post gang dialogue and subjects cognate 2 gangs in the Religious Forum? You're ingenious!! I say that metonymically!!
ok let me try this from another angle....

do you bring your big book and quote scripture to gangbangs and drive-bys?
Do you quote the holy word at jumpins?
do you speak in tongues while a deal is going down?

just wondering is all....

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Unread post by TarHeelRED » July 20th, 2006, 9:54 pm

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote: Grasp a lexicon (just 4 johnny: a lexicon is a dictionary).... ajar it (afresh, ajar means open)... define the word reincarnate (define means 2 look up; 2 inquire the meaning of); u can also define incarnate if you're dull of lucidity of what reincarnate denotes (denote means 2 import, signify)... then holla back young'n.
reincarnation
Rebirth of the soul in another body.
A reappearance or revitalization in another form; a new embodiment

http://www.answers.com/topic/reincarnation

i guess you believe Marshall Applewhite, Jim Jones and Dore Williamson were all jesus reincarnated since they claimed that they were.
TarHeelRED wrote: I earnestly hope u weren't trying 2 rebut me.
naw you doin that on your own, i'm just laughin at ya. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I APOLOGIZE 4 MY INCORRECT CHOICE OF GRAMMAR 2 DELINEATE THE RESURRECTION OF CHRIST!!! U ARE VERILY, CHRIST DID RESURRECT, NOT REINCARNATE!!! I reckoned reincarnate was tantamount 2 resurrect: now I know. Thank u 4 the rebuke and refutation!!

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » July 22nd, 2006, 12:31 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote: Grasp a lexicon (just 4 johnny: a lexicon is a dictionary).... ajar it (afresh, ajar means open)... define the word reincarnate (define means 2 look up; 2 inquire the meaning of); u can also define incarnate if you're dull of lucidity of what reincarnate denotes (denote means 2 import, signify)... then holla back young'n.
reincarnation
Rebirth of the soul in another body.
A reappearance or revitalization in another form; a new embodiment

http://www.answers.com/topic/reincarnation

i guess you believe Marshall Applewhite, Jim Jones and Dore Williamson were all jesus reincarnated since they claimed that they were.
TarHeelRED wrote: I earnestly hope u weren't trying 2 rebut me.
naw you doin that on your own, i'm just laughin at ya. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I APOLOGIZE 4 MY INCORRECT CHOICE OF GRAMMAR 2 DELINEATE THE RESURRECTION OF CHRIST!!! U ARE VERILY, CHRIST DID RESURRECT, NOT REINCARNATE!!! I reckoned reincarnate was tantamount 2 resurrect: now I know. Thank u 4 the rebuke and refutation!!

that's mighty white of you

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 22nd, 2006, 12:47 am

do you speak in tongues while a deal is going down?



I have been known to on occasion :wink:

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » July 22nd, 2006, 12:51 am

Christina Marie wrote:
do you speak in tongues while a deal is going down?



I have been known to on occasion :wink:
YIKES!!! :shock:

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 22nd, 2006, 12:55 am

realize the real lies wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
do you speak in tongues while a deal is going down?



I have been known to on occasion :wink:
YIKES!!! :shock:
Hahahahaha

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Unread post by TarHeelRED » July 22nd, 2006, 1:19 am

realize the real lies wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote: Grasp a lexicon (just 4 johnny: a lexicon is a dictionary).... ajar it (afresh, ajar means open)... define the word reincarnate (define means 2 look up; 2 inquire the meaning of); u can also define incarnate if you're dull of lucidity of what reincarnate denotes (denote means 2 import, signify)... then holla back young'n.
reincarnation
Rebirth of the soul in another body.
A reappearance or revitalization in another form; a new embodiment

http://www.answers.com/topic/reincarnation

i guess you believe Marshall Applewhite, Jim Jones and Dore Williamson were all jesus reincarnated since they claimed that they were.
TarHeelRED wrote: I earnestly hope u weren't trying 2 rebut me.
naw you doin that on your own, i'm just laughin at ya. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I APOLOGIZE 4 MY INCORRECT CHOICE OF GRAMMAR 2 DELINEATE THE RESURRECTION OF CHRIST!!! U ARE VERILY, CHRIST DID RESURRECT, NOT REINCARNATE!!! I reckoned reincarnate was tantamount 2 resurrect: now I know. Thank u 4 the rebuke and refutation!!

that's mighty white of you
No; that's called accepting due rebuke, apologizing 4 1's errors, and unhaughtiness. Apologizing is unrelative 2 ethnicity. I behold your pattern and scope of thinking.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » July 22nd, 2006, 11:53 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote: Grasp a lexicon (just 4 johnny: a lexicon is a dictionary).... ajar it (afresh, ajar means open)... define the word reincarnate (define means 2 look up; 2 inquire the meaning of); u can also define incarnate if you're dull of lucidity of what reincarnate denotes (denote means 2 import, signify)... then holla back young'n.
reincarnation
Rebirth of the soul in another body.
A reappearance or revitalization in another form; a new embodiment

http://www.answers.com/topic/reincarnation

i guess you believe Marshall Applewhite, Jim Jones and Dore Williamson were all jesus reincarnated since they claimed that they were.
TarHeelRED wrote: I earnestly hope u weren't trying 2 rebut me.
naw you doin that on your own, i'm just laughin at ya. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I APOLOGIZE 4 MY INCORRECT CHOICE OF GRAMMAR 2 DELINEATE THE RESURRECTION OF CHRIST!!! U ARE VERILY, CHRIST DID RESURRECT, NOT REINCARNATE!!! I reckoned reincarnate was tantamount 2 resurrect: now I know. Thank u 4 the rebuke and refutation!!

that's mighty white of you
No; that's called accepting due rebuke, apologizing 4 1's errors, and unhaughtiness. Apologizing is unrelative 2 ethnicity. I behold your pattern and scope of thinking.
lol....yer funny.....

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » July 26th, 2006, 11:11 am

realize the real lies wrote: do you speak in tongues while a deal is going down?
lol i can see dude now.

tarheel chapter 1 verse 36

Behold brethren god has appeared before me and spoke of great riches and showed me great miracles that will come to pass. miracles that will be greater than peters shadow healing and jesus' water walking combined. for a bird shall fly into my hands causing it to break it into 36 zones and each zone shall be placed onto 36 altars ordained in silver and 36 men shall take down these zones for distribution in order to feed his family. and he who does not partake in this distribution shall be stoned to death and his children and his children's shall receive a mark of bench warmer for all eternity on their foreheads. but whosoever peforms this godly task will be none as a bread winner for all days and will never see hunger again unless they enter the belly of the beast.

"woop woop that's the sound of the police, woop woop that's the sound of the beast." the teacher

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » July 29th, 2006, 11:14 pm

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
realize the real lies wrote: do you speak in tongues while a deal is going down?
lol i can see dude now.

tarheel chapter 1 verse 36

Behold brethren god has appeared before me and spoke of great riches and showed me great miracles that will come to pass. miracles that will be greater than peters shadow healing and jesus' water walking combined. for a bird shall fly into my hands causing it to break it into 36 zones and each zone shall be placed onto 36 altars ordained in silver and 36 men shall take down these zones for distribution in order to feed his family. and he who does not partake in this distribution shall be stoned to death and his children and his children's shall receive a mark of bench warmer for all eternity on their foreheads. but whosoever peforms this godly task will be none as a bread winner for all days and will never see hunger again unless they enter the belly of the beast.

"woop woop that's the sound of the police, woop woop that's the sound of the beast." the teacher
LOL!!! good one!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » September 5th, 2006, 8:56 pm

Image

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 63
Joined: February 14th, 2005, 5:49 am

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » September 18th, 2006, 6:17 am

i tought id enlighten you about the quran in the quran it is said that the muslim people will have a colosul jihad and muhammad will lead the armies of islam to kill the infidels and in the final battle against the infidels jesus himself will rise up and help the muslims.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » September 18th, 2006, 7:10 am

Tacomahilltop wrote:i tought id enlighten you about the quran in the quran it is said that the muslim people will have a colosul jihad and muhammad will lead the armies of islam to kill the infidels and in the final battle against the infidels jesus himself will rise up and help the muslims.
I dont believe in such BS. Why should god/allah kill the humans he created himself? I dont think that god is the mean, punishing grandpa he is portrayed as by many religions. That sounds like man-made thoughts to me.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » September 18th, 2006, 5:39 pm

i hope a bunch of spirits fuck up who ever started this thread,
God exzists...250 million poeople in poverty and wat....90% proly believe n worship God to the fullest...u don believe in God coz u have nothin to pray for , for him to answer u proly have everything u need in ur life in sweden or w.e.
find me wierd or w.e i don give a fuck...but i have prayed for stuff and god has answered my prayer not only once
sometimes he doesnt becoz alot of people talk stuff that they really don need....
i don belive in hell tho..coz i don think people in my fam that died is gone to hell..i think god understands us n will forgive as long as u werent wrekless n did shit for the fuck of it

this summer i was in Bmor n some persian dude was like he don believe in GOD, ghosts,and all that scary BS...then im like iight then ima take u somewhere at midnite lets c if u talkin fo real
me n my nigga took that dude to the CEmetary at nite...told him to go stand next to some big cross for bout an hour while we be in the ride...he bitched out so we taped him up and threw him in there n dipped...we was back in 20 minutes dude was Cryin, he pissed his Pants , he had shit comin out his nose scared as hell....He didnt stop shakin till the next day
PEOPLE WHO DONT BELIEVE AIN EVEN SURE THEY JST SAY THAT SHIT TO LOOK COOL OR SOMTHIN DEFIENT,

man fuck this shit i been typin im even forgetin wtf im writin

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » September 18th, 2006, 6:26 pm

religion is Bull Shit, I must agree, Look what it has done... However God does exists. Otherwise how did man come to being? Through Science? Explain your thesis, since there is no God...

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: January 18th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Unread post by useless_person » September 18th, 2006, 6:57 pm

On a few occasions, I cursed God.

On occasions after that, I prayed to him.

He still listens and helps, but the only thing you have to do is repeat yourself a hundred times while your world falls apart...

Hmmm... :cry:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » September 18th, 2006, 7:42 pm

BlaKK wrote:religion is Bull Shit, I must agree, Look what it has done... However God does exists. Otherwise how did man come to being? Through Science? Explain your thesis, since there is no God...
Evolution, first the world came about however it did and we evolved.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » September 18th, 2006, 7:44 pm

After what I've seen and heard I find it hard to believe that there is some sort of "God" thats responsible for people living the way that they do.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: January 18th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Unread post by useless_person » September 18th, 2006, 7:53 pm

A Ghost wrote:After what I've seen and heard I find it hard to believe that there is some sort of "God" thats responsible for people living the way that they do.
You're very convincing, but that's because I'm a bit sleepy and unaware of my surroundings.

Sorry God if you exist, but if religion was BS, then it would be created to take our minds off the real matter and rely on hope so that the world should fall apart faster than predicted...

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » September 19th, 2006, 3:27 pm

REligion like all the shit in the bible most of it is lies and stories that got changed over a 100 times, but GOD exzists and i believe JEsus came thru too,
u cant tell me a Big bang resulted us into being on this earth dats BS...so it was a bang soo big it made life

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » September 19th, 2006, 7:55 pm

What gets at me is the people who try and find scientific solutions to every word written in the Bible... Science and Religion are not at odds, Science is merely to young. But get this, If all Prophecy was proven through science, than what becomes of Faith? Faith becomes obsolete and irrelevant, thus the Bible is false... Some shit was just not meant to be deciphered.

Post Reply

Return to “Religious Thought”