jesus is black dammit!!!!!

Religion is probably the biggest divider in world history, but for those that believe in God it is central to our existence. Share your views.
User avatar
Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 284
Joined: August 10th, 2006, 5:06 pm
Location: Compton, Cali

Unread post by Manso » October 26th, 2006, 2:55 pm

TwoGlockz wrote:The fact is people these dayz just don't want to admit that the lord savior himself know as "Jesus" is black that what all it is they just don't want to speak on the truth.
haha u a joke cuh.. admit what truth? just cuz some idiots wrote a book don't mean it's fact. You probably think He-Man is real too right? Anyways... look if Jesus is black, and we'll all find out some day-if we die 1st or if we see if during armagedeon, I'll worship him the same way as if He were white or latino, or Jewish....stop wasting your lives on some fantasy bs that u can never prove nor is relevant.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » October 26th, 2006, 11:48 pm

Aki no hay miedo wrote:
TwoGlockz wrote:The fact is people these dayz just don't want to admit that the lord savior himself know as "Jesus" is black that what all it is they just don't want to speak on the truth.
haha u a joke cuh.. admit what truth? just because some idiots wrote a book don't mean it's fact. You probably think He-Man is real too right? Anyways... look if Jesus is black, and we'll all find out some day-if we die 1st or if we see if during armagedeon, I'll worship him the same way as if He were white or latino, or Jewish....stop wasting your lives on some fantasy bs that u can never prove nor is relevant.
but you dont say that when you kissin on and prayin to your white jesus who dont even look like the person they describe in your holy book do you?

User avatar
Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 284
Joined: August 10th, 2006, 5:06 pm
Location: Compton, Cali

Unread post by Manso » October 27th, 2006, 2:26 pm

I don't "kiss on" or pray to images or symbols of Jesus anyways... Any picture I might have in my house or see is just there to as a symbol to remind me of His perfect example, life, and sacrifice. I don't worship a picture or statue, etc.. like they do in some other religions. I'll tell u this though Jesus might not have been an "aryan" white man but he definetley wasn't black.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » October 27th, 2006, 4:00 pm

Aki no hay miedo wrote:
TwoGlockz wrote:The fact is people these dayz just don't want to admit that the lord savior himself know as "Jesus" is black that what all it is they just don't want to speak on the truth.
haha u a joke cuh.. admit what truth? just because some idiots wrote a book don't mean it's fact. You probably think He-Man is real too right? Anyways... look if Jesus is black, and we'll all find out some day-if we die 1st or if we see if during armagedeon, I'll worship him the same way as if He were white or latino, or Jewish....stop wasting your lives on some fantasy bs that u can never prove nor is relevant.
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down, He-Man isn't real? For serious?! But Transformers, they're real right? I swear I saw a car turn into a giant robot and fight the evil forces of the Decepticons.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » October 27th, 2006, 4:08 pm

black wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:Yeah I got bored replying to your nonsense.
:roll:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:Ok, show DNA from everyone one of those countries that proves them otherwise. :D
wtf? I already showed you how majority of the middle easterners are black. are you not reading the DNA evidence?

Dr. Gonzo wrote:As usual your dodging a simple a question, and changing the subject.
dodging what question? You said show how white arabs were in the middle east during the 7th century and i showed you how Prophet Mohammed was white. don't he represent the arabs?

lol i know you didn't just come here with that BS? dude that ain't jesus ain't nobody believing that shit. show me DNA better yet find me the bones of this mythical jesus then reconstruct his image for me. don't reconstruct somebody elses bones and tell me that's jesus. as far as i'm concerned that's the same as micheangelo painting his gay lover and saying it was jesus.

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Ugh...
"ugh" lol what you a broad or somethin? what the fu-- you "ugh"in for

Dr. Gonzo wrote:most people who believe in Jesus AIN"T Black. Gee, I wonder how they are going to interpret him. :roll:
wtf? dude, you do realize that the majority of people on the planet are people of color right? white people aren't that deep dude, just in case you didn't know.

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Bologne. Your articles clearly contradict themselves. And your last article talks about Arab migration to Africa, and mixture between two groups NOT the Cohen-modal haplotype.
Smh, look dude the last article about the arabs was to show you how the majority of the middle easterns are are black. it wasn't about jews anybody with some common sense would know that.

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Are you insane?

When did I say Arabs weren't part of the slave trade?
SMH let me rephrase my answer since you seem to be lacking understanding.

when i show you some DNA about the olmecs and how the majority of the mexicans are black then you come out saying oh its because of the slave trade. but when i show you how the majority of the middle easterns are black then you say the middle eastern's aren't black and that the slave trade didn't make them black. see how you just contradicted your self?

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Prove it. Where are these skeletons? Funny how they claim they found some but yet no pictures, and no Museum exhibit.
"The stormy scientific debate over the origins of the first Americans has taken a surprising geographic turn. Human skulls unearthed in Brazil and ranging in age from about 8,000 to 11,000 years look more like modern Africans and Australian aborigines than like modern Asians or Native Americans, according to a report presented in Kansas City at last week's annual meeting of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists.

This finding contradicts the influential theory that Asians were the first to cross the now submerged Bering land bridge to North America around 12,000 years ago, says Walter A. Neves of the University of São Paulo."

http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20010407/fob1.asp

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Yeah sort of like you do. :roll:
:roll: i do believe all the links i have provided said something about science news or .edu (edu means university)

I have never resulted to angel fire, that's just pathetic dog.

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Where the hell do you think the Y-chromosomal Adam comes from? It comes from 90,000 YEARS AGO!! EVERY HUMAN HAS THAT DNA.
lol i knew you didn't know how to read DNA evidence. that's why you keep denying the dna evidence i provided.

look dude, females don't have Y chromosomes cause if they did they would all have BALLS.

males have a x and a y chromosome

females have only an x chromosome

dude first you learn how to read DNA then you start talking some shit. you don't just come on here talking shit with out knowing how to read DNA that's just crazy.

Dr. Gonzo wrote:They weren't. When you find the African Kennewick Man in Mexico or ANY Negroid remains more then 500 years old please post it here
I already showed you the books that have the evidence in it and they books written by white people. what you don't believe white people now?
Interesting article about them finding skulls in Brazil that are some what similar to native Africans. Unforunately I find it extremely hard to believe that they travelled up into Siberia, down thru Alaska, Canada, America, Mexico... my geography sucks... into Brazil and there's no evidence (other then something some what similar found in Washington) of them setting up shop somewhere closer. Anything so far found near or in Beringia is what we know as Native Americans. If Africans travelled here first, or Native Americans sprung up from Africans on this side of the ocean, they'd almost certainly have found some settlements much further north as well that are similar to the ones found in Brazil. You'd think it'd take a couple generations worth to travel that far. Though I think from reading this article the scientists are still a ways away from coming out and full on saying "Yes these are people who came directy from Africa".

To stay on topic, Jesus is neither white nor black. He's a sort of purple-hue. I saw him once, I was really drunk but I'm almost certain it was him.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » October 27th, 2006, 4:18 pm

This place so needs an edit button.

To add more, I don't know how it would even be possible for Africans to have gotten to Brazil BEFORE Asians over the Bering Land bride. Asians appeared around 12,000 years ago, around the time of the Ice Age ending and they moved south. How would it even have been possible for Africans to get here any earlier and make there way down thru a solid glacier and make it to Brazil? Not saying those aren't Africans they found, but they're either A: Not that old, or B: didn't come by land. And if they came by sea from Africa to Brazil then...wow that is a major discovery.

Unless my math is way off on the Ice Age timeline, but I'm pretty sure that's why Asians starting appearing in the first place. Beringia was pretty much liveable during the Ice Age, and once things started warming up they had a corridor to make their way into middle Canada and down into America.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » October 28th, 2006, 1:35 am

Aki no hay miedo wrote:I don't "kiss on" or pray to images or symbols of Jesus anyways... Any picture I might have in my house or see is just there to as a symbol to remind me of His perfect example, life, and sacrifice. I don't worship a picture or statue, etc.. like they do in some other religions. I'll tell u this though Jesus might not have been an "aryan" white man but he definetley wasn't black.
so he might not be white but he definitely isn't black? ok.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » October 29th, 2006, 3:17 pm

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote: dam right i was heated cause you try to be so slick you dam tohuma. your post "not out out of africa" is a based on a book attempting to try and stamp out black history once again. that book is saying that afrocenticism is an excuse to teach myth and that egyptian civilization wasn't started by blacks and that greeks and whites didn't come and steal history out of africa.

you dam tohumas started stamping out evidence that blacks were first during the dark ages all the way up to the renaissance and you still at it. but it's all good you dam albinos time is almost up. remember we the first and the last, black people are waking up and ain't falling for your tricks no mo.
No it's not. That's another false assumption on your part friend. That's actually out of a book by a science theology organization entitled "Who was Adam?" It is not the same book. I am not saying what you think I am saying. I am not doing what you think I am doing. You are way off track and emotionally reacting to false assumptions. Adjust to that. Adjust to the truth. Peace.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » November 3rd, 2006, 8:54 am

Old Shatterhand wrote: No it's not. That's another false assumption on your part friend. That's actually out of a book by a science theology organization entitled "Who was Adam?"
shut the fuck up. where the fuck was you at 8 months ago when i posted it? where was you at when i discussing the bible with your christian crew, evn and tarheel?
Old Shatterhand wrote: I am not saying what you think I am saying. I am not doing what you think I am doing. You are way off track and emotionally reacting to false assumptions. Adjust to that. Adjust to the truth. Peace.
i know exactly what you doin', dam neocon runnin round hear with your white power b.s. tryin to play like you all christian.

you neocons crack me, ya'll so confused its just pathetic.

SPOOKY1_SURX3.

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » November 4th, 2006, 9:54 am

a placecard on the cross said "king of the jews" thereby hes jewish.

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » November 15th, 2006, 12:47 am

black wrote:wtf? I already showed you how majority of the middle easterners are black. are you not reading the DNA evidence?
Since you proably can't read to well here is the link you provided once again. This time read carefully.

We have analyzed and compared mitochondrial DNA variation of populations from the Near East and Africa and found a very high frequency of African lineages present in the Yemen Hadramawt: more than a third were of clear sub-Saharan origin. Other Arab populations carried ∼10% lineages of sub-Saharan origin

How the hell does 10% make the MAJORITY OF ARAB POPULATIONS BLACK???
black wrote: dodging what question? You said show how white arabs were in the middle east during the 7th century and i showed you how Prophet Mohammed was white. don't he represent the arabs?
Prophet Mohammed REPRESENTS MUSLIMS, not Arabs. Is every Arab a Muslim? :roll:
black wrote: lol i know you didn't just come here with that BS? dude that ain't jesus ain't nobody believing that shit. show me DNA better yet find me the bones of this mythical jesus then reconstruct his image for me. don't reconstruct somebody elses bones and tell me that's jesus. as far as i'm concerned that's the same as micheangelo painting his gay lover and saying it was jesus.
Of course...What was I thinking??? Only you can provide links about anthropologists like Ivan Van Sertima who claim to know what someone looked like thousands of years ago. :roll:
black wrote: "ugh" lol what you a broad or somethin? what the fu-- you "ugh"in for
ugh...
black wrote: wtf? dude, you do realize that the majority of people on the planet are people of color right? white people aren't that deep dude, just in case you didn't know.


So??? That still doesn't change the fact that most people who believe in Jesus aren't black!
black wrote: Smh, look dude the last article about the arabs was to show you how the majority of the middle easterns are are black. it wasn't about jews anybody with some common sense would know that.
So??? The two non-arab articles still contradict themselves!!

"In cooperation with Neil Bradman, a biologist at University College London, Parfitt and his colleagues set off to southern Africa, collected DNA samples and concluded that the distinctive Cohen marker appears in the Lemba with same frequency that it occurs in the general Jewish population (in just under 1 out of every 10 men). Moreover, that Y-chromo-
12 ”A TOOL TO RECOVER PAST HISTORIES” some type was found with a far higher frequency (50%) in one particular clan, the Buba (n=13 of whom 7 carried the CMH).
The Cohen-modal haplotype shows up in approximately 10% of the general Jewish population, but in approximately 50% of the self-identified priests. The Buba clan, he speculated, are perhaps the Cohanim of the Lemba tribe."

http://www.sss.ias.edu/publications/papers/paper19.pdf

"In an interview with NOVA, team member Dr. David Goldstein commented on the team's findings: "The first striking thing about the Y chromosomes of the Lemba is that you find this particular chromosomal type (Cohen modal haplotype) that is characteristic of the Jewish priesthood in a frequency that is similar to what you see in major Jewish populations."

http://www.freemaninstitute.com/Gallery/lemba.htm

How the hell do you explain that?
black wrote: SMH let me rephrase my answer since you seem to be lacking understanding.

when i show you some DNA about the olmecs and how the majority of the mexicans are black then you come out saying oh its because of the slave trade. but when i show you how the majority of the middle easterns are black then you say the middle eastern's aren't black and that the slave trade didn't make them black. see how you just contradicted your self?


You showed that Slave trade posts in Mexico had some Black DNA. Well duh!! Show DNA from areas in Mexico that didn't have Spanish ports.

And once again does 10% make the majority of middle eastern's black?
black wrote: "The stormy scientific debate over the origins of the first Americans has taken a surprising geographic turn. Human skulls unearthed in Brazil and ranging in age from about 8,000 to 11,000 years look more like modern Africans and Australian aborigines than like modern Asians or Native Americans, according to a report presented in Kansas City at last week's annual meeting of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists.

This finding contradicts the influential theory that Asians were the first to cross the now submerged Bering land bridge to North America around 12,000 years ago, says Walter A. Neves of the University of São Paulo."

http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20010407/fob1.asp


Oh...right the Olmecs were also in Brazil.

black wrote:i do believe all the links i have provided said something about science news or .edu (edu means university)

I have never resulted to angel fire, that's just pathetic dog.


Right. This is coming from the same person that provided a link to Rense.com. Did you find Rense.com when you were doing research on UFO's?
black wrote: lol i knew you didn't know how to read DNA evidence. that's why you keep denying the dna evidence i provided.

look dude, females don't have Y chromosomes cause if they did they would all have BALLS.

males have a x and a y chromosome

females have only an x chromosome

dude first you learn how to read DNA then you start talking some shit. you don't just come on here talking shit with out knowing how to read DNA that's just crazy.
Sorry for forgetting the girls. :oops:

Still doesn't change the fact THAT EVERY MALE HAS THE Y CHROMOSOME.
black wrote: I already showed you the books that have the evidence in it and they books written by white people. what you don't believe white people now?
So anything that is written, and sold for profit is 100% accurate? Get real.

doja
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 35
Joined: September 16th, 2006, 4:09 am

Unread post by doja » November 27th, 2006, 2:15 am

if whites find/found solid evidence jesus was blac they would destroy the evidence or stop worshipin him. eminem/vanilla ice/elvis is kind of proof of blac jesus. people that dont like blacs as a whole will still listen to our music and mimic our swagger. napoleon shot the nose off of the sphinx because the pyramids and egyptian culture were evidence of african ambition. we cant really say for sure what went on thousands of years ago because we weren't there to see with our own eyes, but if u want a clue u can look at how the whites assimilate our culture in the present. from blues, roc & roll, ska music, funk, jazz, etc. and thats just music. look at slavery. now that our african ancestors have died and suffered for no profit to build this great nation, its go bac to africa. and the white man has the nerve to laugh when talk of reperation is made. some things never change.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 747
Joined: November 17th, 2005, 2:23 pm
Location: M-town from the Bay area
Contact:

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 27th, 2006, 10:58 am

Aight check out this lesson I got from this website theisrealofgod.com and see if it clears this up

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 747
Joined: November 17th, 2005, 2:23 pm
Location: M-town from the Bay area
Contact:

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 27th, 2006, 10:58 am

To answer these questions, we have made a long and careful search of the Holy Bible and have concluded that the Israelites (Jews) are in fact a Black People

We arrived at this conclusion by reasons such as the color of the Israelites (Jews) of the Bible, and most noteworthy, the Bad Treatment and Continuous Bad Conditions that were prophesied to befall the real Israelites if they fail to keep the laws and commandments of God. God promised the Israelites that if they failed to obey him, he would curse them and eventually have them removed from their land and carried as slaves into every nation upon the earth. Israel failed, and God kept his promise.

After the Israelites were removed from the land of Israel, it was left as an empty house with no inhabitants. Now, if one can understand that any land which has been emptied of it's rightful owners can be claimed by any nationality of people that have the power or permission to settle in it and possess it, then it should also be easy to understand that the nationality of people which move in and take over the land can assume (adopt) the culture, history, and even call themselves by the name of the people that they have replaced. After a long period of years, that nationality would be accepted by the rest of the world as being the original and rightful inhabitants of that land. This would especially be true if the original people of the land had been moved by force, and carried off as slaves. Such is the case of the real Israelites (Jews)!

It is very easy to become lost when someone else is called by your name and is living in your land, while you have been carted off into slavery and are called by the name of the people of whatever nation you are found. After being in slavery for a long period of years, and throughout generations, it would be impossible for your children to remember their history. How can they remember what they were never taught?

Black History (The Holy Bible) tells us that there were two sons born to Isaac and to Rebekah, his wife. These two boys were struggling in their mother's womb even before they were born, and Rebekah asked the Lord why they were struggling. The Lord answered her, telling her that there were two different nations and two different manner of people in her womb and that he would separate them at birth. (See Genesis 25 chapter, vs. 21-25).

When the oldest son was born, the Bible says he was Red and Hairy, and was given the name Esau, but was later also called by the name of Edom. The youngest son was named Jacob, with no reference made to his color. His name was later changed to Israel. The fact being that such emphasis was put on Esau's appearance makes it clear that God had made more than just personality differences between the two boys!

As these two boys matured, there grew dislike between them because Esau claimed that Jacob stole his birthright. Therefore, Esau vowed to kill Jacob. As they developed into nations down through the generations, settling in different locations (Jacob in the land of Israel, which was named after him: and Esau in the land of Edom, also called and known as Mt. Seir), the children (descendants) of Esau were responsible for the death of many Israelites. Some time later, down through the generations, the children of Esau were able to take over the land of the children of Jacob, and to claim that they were the lost tribes of Israel. After taking the name and the land of the true Israelites, it was only a matter of time before the whole world accepted the children of Esau as being the lost tribes of Israel, (which is presently the case). Meanwhile, the true Israelites are still in captivity just as the Lord said they would be.

Being that we understand the origin, fate, and destination of both the descendants of Jacob and of Esau , we can say with proof , according to the Bible, that the whole world has accepted the descendants of Esau as being the Jews, but in truth they are not, but are really the descendants of Esau (Edom).

When Esau (the father of the Edomites) and Jacob (the father of the Jews) were born, the Bible describes Esau as being "red and hairy". Later, in other scriptures, Jacob, whose name was changed to Israel, was compared to the Ethiopians- "Are ye not as the children of Ethiopia unto me, O children of Israel?" (Amos 9:7). Ethiopia comes from the Greek word Aithiop, which means dark skin/ or face. The difference between "dark skin" and "red and hairy" is quite distinct, and has not
changed down through the generations.

Now let us reason together. Understanding that Ethiopia comes from the Greek word Aithiop, which means Dark Skin, let us look at the description of Jesus in Revelation 1:14. "His head and his hairs were whit like wool, as white as snow: and his eyes were as a flame of fire", (which only means they were red), "and his feet like fine brass, as if they were burned in a furnace." (Also see Rev. 1:18). Any rational minded person would understand that Jesus was not two colors, having a white head and a black or burnt (Aithiop) body. Reasoning will also cause you to understand that his hair is white and wooly, and his body and skin is like the Ethiopians (Dark Skin).

Song of Solomon 1:5-6, in the book of the Song of Solomon, we see the writing of Solomon where the Bible states, "The song of songs, which is Solomon's (meaning that Solomon himself made all statements in this particular book): and I quote, "I am Black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Look not upon me because I am Black, because the sun hath looked upon me. "Most people think this is just a love story Solomon wrote, but in reality this is describing the relationship between God and his people.

There are other things written that describe color, such as Acts 13:1 where a prophet was called Niger, which means black. Niger is the word that nigger comes from. Also in Exodus 4:6 where Moses' hand turn leprous (as white as snow) and Numbers 12:13 where Miriam, Moses' sister, was turned white. Leviticus tells us that there are two kinds of leprosy: one is unclean leprosy, when there is raw or swollen skin in the flesh: the other is clean leprosy, when a person simply turns white all over. Now, honestly ask yourself, why would a white person get excited about turning white? But, if a black person turns white, that's something else! (See Leviticus 13:12-13).

There are even more scriptures on color, and there are also other things written concerning the true Israelites (Jews). Things like going into captivity, being sold as slaves, dispersed all over the world, and forever living as a poor people being badly treated.

The God of Israel (The God of the Bible) pronounced a sentence upon Israel. He told them that if they would not keep his laws and abide by his rules, he would curse them, telling them exactly what would befall them. Israel broke his laws and did not keep his rules, so the Lord cursed them as he said he would. (See Deuteronomy 28th chapter).

In the 28th chapter, it should be understood that a lot of these things happened over the course of many years, continuing down to our time. Because this curse was pronounces upon us when Israel first became a nation, many of these curses occurred before our time and we don't recognize some of them, but some we do. Those we recognize are the ones that we will point out. The Lord said these curses will be upon us for a sign and wonder; (sign means to identify and wonder is to ask why). See Deuteronomy 28, verses 28-30: "the Lord shall smite thee with madness", meaning you will be constantly angry because of the conditions; "blindness", having no knowledge of your history and self; "astonishment of heart", meaning always greatly surprised and amazed at your condition; "thou shalt grope at noonday as the blind gropeth in darkness", meaning to feel about or search or seek with blindness, and not certain or don't know what you are looking for (as if you were looking for something in a dark place and had no light); "thou shall not prosper in thy ways; and thou shall be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee; thou shall betroth a wife and another man shall lie with her; thou shall build a house and thou shall not dwell therein; thou shalt plant vineyards and shalt not gather the grapes thereof", meaning you work, but someone else will reap the proceeds; "thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people and thine eyes shall look and fail with longing for them all the day long; and there shall be no might in thine hand", meaning your children will be sold and you will see them being sold by someone else and will not be able to do anything about it (remember Roots and "Slave Trading"); "the fruit of thy land and all thy labors shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up: and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway.....thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see."

Now just look around you , and look back at what happened to black people and what is happening to black people. Now, are we getting a fair chance, or equal opportunity to excel as the whites or the so-called Jews? Why is it that the so-called Jews are granted immediate citizenship when they migrate from other parts of the world? Why is it that any other nationality or race of people is accepted into this country, granted citizenship, and is exempted from paying taxes for a set period of years? The latest, among the foreigners that were granted this luxury are the Cubans, which are mostly Castilian, but the Haitians from the island of Haiti, which are blacks (part of the lost tribes of Israel) were caged up like animals and sent back to their oppression. Also, consider the poor blacks here, (being that the majority of us are worse off than a lot of immigrants), who were brought here against our will. Why aren't we exempted from paying taxes for the same period of years? Why aren't we compensated for now our ancestors were treated in the past? Have you ever wondered about these things? Surely you can't say it's because we are equally treated as the white American born citizens. Have you ever wondered why there are places like Haiti, Jamaica, South America and the Bahamas? Did you know that all of those places were slave camps, and that blacks were carried there to work and to produce while the whites reaped the proceeds! The Bible prophesied this concerning Israel/Jews Black Americans and blacks from the above mentioned slave camps must be Israelites then!

When slavery was abolished (chattel slavery), black people assumed self rule after their masters were forced to release them Either blacks did not know their real home, or did not have the means to return. If they did know, they did not have any army nor the power to kick out the foreigners that were possessing their land. See Deuteronomy 28: 36-37. "The Lord shall bring thee and thy king unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known and there shall thou serve other gods, wood and stone", (gods which are not backed up with the Bible, and holy days, such as Easter and Christmas, of which the Bible makes no mention as holy to God); And thou shalt become an astonishment" (a great surprise and amazement to other races of people around you); " a proverb" (a short wise saying used for a long time by many people, a well known case); In our case, we have been called for a long time, names such as nigger, coon, shine, john, boy, lazy, smelly, nasty, etc.; "and a byword " (an object of contempt, a thing scorned, and a common saying). Now ask, are blacks scorned? Are we a common conversation, such as.. Those niggers this, and those niggers that? Are we a people (objects) of contempt? Who cares for us or our rights? Who tries to help us without wanting to use us for their own personal gain/goal? What harm have we done to organizations such as the Ku-Klux-Klan, to any of the majority of whites, or to other nationalities for them to hate us so? Why are we disliked and scorned and in some cases assaulted for asking for the smallest civil rights that whites are born with, and foreigners are given, with help, when they migrate to this or any other country? It's a case of: if we do wrong we are damned, and if we do right we are damned. I thank God that I know the whole truth of the matter, and that there is an appointed end. Because if salvation was the way it's being taught in most churches, if I had no knowledge of God's true plan, and of this temporary curse that is upon the blacks (the real Israelites/Jew), then I could understand why some people stay drunk, take drugs, or use other means of trying to blind themselves to the reality of our true and unchangeable condition. In some cases, death would be more merciful.

Deuteronomy 28:41, Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shall not enjoy them, for they shall go into captivity" (slavery). Vs.43, "The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high, and thou shalt come down very low"; (which is to say that all of the people that were among the Israelites, but not Israelites themselves, are going to excel while the Israelites fall to the bottom). "He shall lend to thee, (Vs.44), and thou shalt not lend to him; he shall be the head and thou shall be the tail". Now consider what this is saying. Can blacks as a people lend money to anyone? Where are our big corporations? Where are our big chain businesses? Where are our banks? Now consider the people called Jews, who the world has accepted as being Jews. Do they have big corporations, chain businesses, and banks?

For a people that is supposed to be poor and not able to loan money, those people that the world knows as Jews are doing pretty good. In fact, there used to be a household saying among black families on payday - "I got to go pay those Jews". Either these people are not the real Jew of the Bible, or the Bible is grossly misprinted. Consider the scriptures and judge for yourself.

As we continue, see Joel 3:1, "For behold, in those days and at that time when I shall bring again the captivity (captives) of Judah and Jerusalem (Israelites/Jews), Vs.2 , I will also gather all nations, and bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my (land of Israel), Vs.3, and they have cast lots for my people and given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink, Vs. 4. What have you to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coast of Palestine (Middle East)? Will you render me a recompense (pay me back/repay me)? And if you recompense (repay) me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompense upon your own head, Vs. 5, Because you have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things, Vs. 6. The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem Israelites) have ye sold unto the Grecians (Greeks), that you might remove them far from their border".

In Joel 3:1-3, the Lord is speaking of the time when he will return the real Jews to their own Country. Vs. 2 is saying that at the same time the Lord will gather all nations in one place to plead with them (do battle) because of what they have done to the real Jews- because they have captured and sold them (the real Jews) , and the whole coast of Palestine/ Middle East have taken their possessions, and divided the Jews' land among themselves. In Vs.3 and 4 the Lord is telling all of these nations that whatever they would repay him, it is not enough for what they have done to his people. Therefore, if they try to repay him, he will return it upon their own head. Why? Because the nations (all nations) have taken the real Jews and cast lots for them (bidded for them/or auctioned them off like animals), and given a boy for an harlot (men traded or gave slave boys instead of money in payment to sleep with a prostitute), and sold a slave girl for wine (traded a young girl for some liquor). Vs. 5 and 6. The nations have taken valuables and riches of the real Jews and carried them into their own temples, and have taken the Jews themselves and sold them to the sons of the Greeks, and to other nations, and removed them far from their own borders.

See Zechariah 11:4, "Thus saith the Lord my God; Feed the flock of the slaughter, Vs. 5, whose possessors slay them and hold themselves not guilty; and they that sell them say, blessed be the Lord, for I am rich; and their own shepherds pity them not."

This scripture is very clear, and lets you know that whosoever owned the real Jews would kill them if they felt like it, and wouldn't think that they had done anything wrong (for instance: Kill an old slave that couldn't work anymore, or one that they thought was rebellious, or one whose will they could not break). Historically, the various hate groups didn't feel that they were wrong when they burned crosses in front of blacks' homes, hung them, or castrated and maimed them for sport. Even in these modern days, who cares if a young or old black is shot by a white person, or another black for that matter? Who cares how many black women get raped or how many blacks are killed by police officers? No real investigations are made to find the true criminal or the reason why. Just read the statistics and you will find that the highest mortality rate in the nation is among young Black males. Or look at the sympathy that Cubans and other non-black immigrants get when entering this country. Then look at the non-sympathetic help that Haitians (blacks) get when they are fleeing into this country to escape oppression and death. I could write page upon page concerning the guiltless feelings of people who kill blacks (so-called Negroes or African-Americans).

The scripture in Zechariah 11:5 states that their possessors (slave owners) sold them and thanked and blessed God because they became rich for doing so. Just look and consider the many nations and their histories. They all profess to be great "Christians" nations not only tolerated slave traders that packed black people in holes of ships (most of which died) en route to the market, but they also rushed to the market and cast their bid for the strongest and fittest that made it. Yes, as a slave trader, riches were dedicated by the amount he could buy. The majority of these people professed to be God-fearing Christians and probably sat in church every Sunday, yet none felt guilty ( and this included America, England, France, Greece, Rome, and all so-called Christians and Moslem nations as well). Also, in the same 5th verse, it states that their (the real Jews) shepards pity them not. How is that so? Just look at all of the black churches in America and in other nations. They don't truly care about their own people! They fill their collection plates and treasuries with the hard-earned money of poor blacks, build larger and fancier churches so they can have more room and more "sheep" to fleece, and put on all kinds of programs (gimmicks) to increase their flow of money. Then they buy big cars to drive to their big churches to show their flocks how nice they have been to their shepherds. The flocks love it, and they increase their donations. The height or riches of a shepherd (preacher) are dedicated by the size of his congregation or church!

If their/our shepherds pitied us (the real Jews), they would consolidate some of that wealth that they acquired from their flocks, and build factories so that the black unemployment can be decreased or almost eliminated. They would sponsor housing developments so that blacks can move out of some of these rat and roach infested flop houses; or better yet, they (poor blacks) would be able to purchase homes with the income earned from church-created factories. Most of all, the pastors in these churches would teach the truth and stop telling people that God is coming to take you off to heaven, when God clearly states that he is coming to the earth (Zechariah 14:1-11, Revelation 5: 9-10, Revelation 21: 1-2). Even Jesus said clearly that no man has gone to heaven except he that came from heaven. He was speaking of himself (see St. John 3:13). Also, such un-truths as Jesus died on Friday and rose on Easter Sunday, and that Jesus was born on the 25th of December along with many other lies would cease to be taught if the shepherds cared. See Isaiah 56: 9-12, the Lord talks about these same shepherds that have no pity for their own people.

The Bible tells us that the Israelites (real Jews) would be incarcerated (in prison) in great numbers, see Isaiah 42:22-23, "But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, restore." Now ask yourself what people do you know that is a minority in the country but a majority in the penal institution (jail)? Even the Lord wanted to know who in the future would see this kind of condition and recognize that this is talking about the real Israelites (blacks). Vs. 23, "who among you will give ear to this? Who will hearken and hear for the time to come?"

Read the book of Obadiah, and it will tell you how the Israelites (real Jews) were captured and carried out of the land of Israel as slaves (captives) and how the nations went in and parted the land among themselves. It clearly states that Edom, the descendants of Esau (those who currently claim to be Jews), caught those of the real Jews that did escape, and delivered them into the hands of the enemy. They also went into the gates of the Jews (cities) and laid hands on their substance
(possessions, culture, books, etc.).

Also, see Ezekiel chapters 35-36, the Edomites (those who claim to be Jews), which are also known and called by the names of Mount Seir, Bozrah, Teman, and Idumea, are spoken against by the Lord. The Lord tells of how they shed the blood of the Israelites (Jews), and said, "these two nations and these two countries (speaking of Judah and Samaria) shall be theirs (Edom's) in possession, and they will possess it, whereas the Lord was there."

The 36th chapter of Ezekiel tells us that Edom has done just that! For the Lord said, "Thus said the Lord God, because the enemy has said, aha, even the ancient high places are ours in possession." Read on and the Lord will tell you that they (Idumea, which is still Edom) have appointed his land (land of Israel) into their possession with the joy of all their heart, and with despiteful minds to cast it out for a prey.

But ask yourself, why do the people that the world has accepted as being the Jews, have such hard times, such as the trouble they had with Germany and the trouble with the Arab nations? Because of what they did to the real Jews, that's why! See Obadiah 9th and 10th verses and read on. Also, see Ezekiel 35:6-15. The Lord said "when the whole world rejoiceth", he will make Edom most desolate.

Lastly, I refer you to Revelation 2:9 and 3:9. The Lord, in both of these places speaks of a people that say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; but they are the Synagogue of Satan. Note that the Lord said also that he knows the work and the tribulations and poverty of the real Jews (but he said, thou art rich). Reasoning tells us that no people, or person, can be rich and impoverished at the same time. But the riches of the people of God (the blacks-the real Jew) is his promise to lift the curse off of us in in the time appointed, and to restore us to our former estate. Plus no one can say that the people known and accepted as Jews ( the descendants of Edom) are in poverty; consider this publication closely and reason with the Bible whether or not it makes sense.

To those that read this, be it known and understood that this is not hate, neither does the writer teach or believe in hate, nor condone it.

This is merely designed to identify the lost people of Israel and the facts according to the Holy Bible. If anyone is to be hated, it should be our ancestors for sinning against God, because he clearly told them what would happen if they broke his laws.

Be it known also that we believe in, and teach, all of the Holy Bible: from Genesis to Revelation, and that we acknowledge Jesus as the Son of God, and that he is God. Also, we only teach what we can prove (through scriptures).

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » November 27th, 2006, 1:48 pm

doja wrote:if whites find/found solid evidence jesus was blac they would destroy the evidence or stop worshipin him. eminem/vanilla ice/elvis is kind of proof of blac jesus. people that dont like blacs as a whole will still listen to our music and mimic our swagger. napoleon shot the nose off of the sphinx because the pyramids and egyptian culture were evidence of african ambition. we cant really say for sure what went on thousands of years ago because we weren't there to see with our own eyes, but if u want a clue u can look at how the whites assimilate our culture in the present. from blues, roc & roll, ska music, funk, jazz, etc. and thats just music. look at slavery. now that our african ancestors have died and suffered for no profit to build this great nation, its go bac to africa. and the white man has the nerve to laugh when talk of reperation is made. some things never change.
Anyone that stops worshipping their god based on the color of his sons skin was never a true follower to begin with so that's no loss. On a side note, Napoleon never shot off the nose of the Sphynx, that's a myth. There's theories as to how it really fell off, the best being that Muhammad Sa'im al-Dahr may have played some part in it.

doja
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 35
Joined: September 16th, 2006, 4:09 am

Unread post by doja » November 28th, 2006, 11:35 am

Oaktown_G wrote:Aight check out this lesson I got from this website theisrealofgod.com and see if it clears this up
that was deep

doja
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 35
Joined: September 16th, 2006, 4:09 am

Unread post by doja » November 28th, 2006, 11:36 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
doja wrote:if whites find/found solid evidence jesus was blac they would destroy the evidence or stop worshipin him. eminem/vanilla ice/elvis is kind of proof of blac jesus. people that dont like blacs as a whole will still listen to our music and mimic our swagger. napoleon shot the nose off of the sphinx because the pyramids and egyptian culture were evidence of african ambition. we cant really say for sure what went on thousands of years ago because we weren't there to see with our own eyes, but if u want a clue u can look at how the whites assimilate our culture in the present. from blues, roc & roll, ska music, funk, jazz, etc. and thats just music. look at slavery. now that our african ancestors have died and suffered for no profit to build this great nation, its go bac to africa. and the white man has the nerve to laugh when talk of reperation is made. some things never change.
Anyone that stops worshipping their god based on the color of his sons skin was never a true follower to begin with so that's no loss. On a side note, Napoleon never shot off the nose of the Sphynx, that's a myth. There's theories as to how it really fell off, the best being that Muhammad Sa'im al-Dahr may have played some part in it.
napoleon told u he didnt do it?

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » November 28th, 2006, 1:00 pm

doja wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
doja wrote:if whites find/found solid evidence jesus was blac they would destroy the evidence or stop worshipin him. eminem/vanilla ice/elvis is kind of proof of blac jesus. people that dont like blacs as a whole will still listen to our music and mimic our swagger. napoleon shot the nose off of the sphinx because the pyramids and egyptian culture were evidence of african ambition. we cant really say for sure what went on thousands of years ago because we weren't there to see with our own eyes, but if u want a clue u can look at how the whites assimilate our culture in the present. from blues, roc & roll, ska music, funk, jazz, etc. and thats just music. look at slavery. now that our african ancestors have died and suffered for no profit to build this great nation, its go bac to africa. and the white man has the nerve to laugh when talk of reperation is made. some things never change.
Anyone that stops worshipping their god based on the color of his sons skin was never a true follower to begin with so that's no loss. On a side note, Napoleon never shot off the nose of the Sphynx, that's a myth. There's theories as to how it really fell off, the best being that Muhammad Sa'im al-Dahr may have played some part in it.
napoleon told u he didnt do it?
No, but historical documents did. There's more then one source of historical drawings dating back before Napoleon, one being in 1737 that show that the Sphynx nose was gone. Now, Napoleon was born in 1769 so I don't think he could have done it himself. Now I'm not great with math, and I'm not sure how well Napoleon was with building time machines but I'm almost certain that the nose was gone before Napoleon was even born, let along his invasion of Egypt.

doja
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 35
Joined: September 16th, 2006, 4:09 am

Unread post by doja » November 28th, 2006, 1:16 pm

my mistake, do u have any info on this other guy?

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » November 28th, 2006, 1:48 pm

doja wrote:my mistake, do u have any info on this other guy?
I'm at work at the moment, but a quick search on Wikipedia.org came up with this.

"The Egyptian historian al-Maqrizi, writing in the fifteenth century, attributes the vandalism to Muhammad Sa'im al-Dahr, a Sufi fanatic from the khanqah of Sa'id al-Su'ada. In 1378, upon finding the Egyptian peasants making offerings to the Sphinx in the hope of increasing their harvest, Sa'im al-Dahr was so outraged that he destroyed the nose. Al-Maqrizi describes the Sphinx as the "Nile talisman" on which the locals believed the cycle of inundation depended."

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » December 8th, 2006, 1:20 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote: Prophet Mohammed REPRESENTS MUSLIMS, not Arabs. Is every Arab a Muslim? :roll:
It still doesn't change the fact that the original arabs were white people.
Dr. Gonzo wrote: How the hell does 10% make the MAJORITY OF ARAB POPULATIONS BLACK???
it's more than 10%, they did alot of race mixing to go from white to the color they are now.

Dr. Gonzo wrote: Of course...What was I thinking??? Only you can provide links about anthropologists like Ivan Van Sertima who claim to know what someone looked like thousands of years ago. :roll:


Wtf, i showed you more than just stuff from brother Ivan. You showed me something that you probably wrote your self then posted on a web and you expect me to believe that. psh :roll:

Dr. Gonzo wrote: How the hell do you explain that?


Regardless it's still higher in black jews.
Dr. Gonzo wrote: And once again does 10% make the majority of middle eastern's black?


It's more than 10% if the original arabs were white people then how do you explain all them mullatoes in the muslim world? It seems to me that if they didn't do race mixing they would still be alot more white people in the middle east.
Dr. Gonzo wrote: Oh...right the Olmecs were also in Brazil.
Here you go, if this article
( http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20010407/fob1.asp ) says that blacks were first and they found bones to prove it, then that means that the evidence that Ivan Van Sertima, Andrei Wierzinski and other scientist provided about the olmecs being black is right.
Dr. Gonzo wrote: Right. This is coming from the same person that provided a link to Rense.com. Did you find Rense.com when you were doing research on UFO's?
lol, i don't believe in aliens(although aliens may be real and several ancient civilizations like the olmecs believed in them) but still thats you. You the one siding with evn about alien invasions and shit.

So what if i rense believes in aliens, he still has some good information even though he does censor some shit.
Dr. Gonzo wrote: So anything that is written, and sold for profit is 100% accurate? Get real.
I didn't say that shit. i'm just showing you the shit that's right cause the shit you believe is false.

The realist shit in the bible is this

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Matthew 7:13-14

Stay away from that mainstream BS cause its death.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » December 25th, 2006, 7:23 pm

Egos and pride aside & simplicity put, the fact of the matter is, Jesus is a representive for all humans, not just one ethnicity.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » December 26th, 2006, 5:35 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:I'm at work at the moment, but a quick search on Wikipedia.org
wikepedia is biased

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » January 11th, 2007, 11:43 pm

no its not, it just varies as people can edit certain pages

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » January 12th, 2007, 10:02 am

black wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:I'm at work at the moment, but a quick search on Wikipedia.org
wikepedia is biased
A lot of things are biased out there, that's where you come in. You have to use your common sense and filter out those things that don't fit. Like the Napoleon theory. You don't need wikipedia to find out that there are historical documents (that wikipedia will conveniently link for you) that show these stories are false. That's not biased, that's facts. If someone decides to base a whole arguement on something they read on Wikipedia or anywhere else without doing their own research that's their own undoing. I was simply trying to steer someone in the right direction at which point it's up to them to delve further if they so choose.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » January 13th, 2007, 9:30 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:On a side note, Napoleon never shot off the nose of the Sphynx, that's a myth. There's theories as to how it really fell off, the best being that Muhammad Sa'im al-Dahr may have played some part in it.
i have to agree with doja in regards that napoleon shot of the nose. because Constantin-François de Chassebœuf, Comte de Volney whom napoleon made a count visited egypt between 1783 and 1785 and he said taking about the sphinx "On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its features". he said all its features meaning he saw the nose and the lips and if he saw all the features(nose, eyes and lips) then that means the nose and lips were on at the time napoleon went to egypt. right or wrong?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 23rd, 2007, 12:40 pm

I live life in a positive way toward positive goals and don't have a lot of time for the Internet anymore. I find it more rewarding than sitting around dissing someone of a different color and asserting falsehoods about them as you have just done to me.

And I state for the record yet again that I am not a racist and not a white power advocate. You are completely wrong there and making a false assertion about me. And I am an authentic Christian man. But I am not a pushover. I believe I'm making myself perfectly clear to you now. Now that you know, what you do with the truth is a reflection of what's actually inside you as a person. Personally, I'm off to do some good. Peace out.
black wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote: No it's not. That's another false assumption on your part friend. That's actually out of a book by a science theology organization entitled "Who was Adam?"
shut the fu-- up. where the fu-- was you at 8 months ago when i posted it? where was you at when i discussing the bible with your christian crew, evn and tarheel?
Old Shatterhand wrote: I am not saying what you think I am saying. I am not doing what you think I am doing. You are way off track and emotionally reacting to false assumptions. Adjust to that. Adjust to the truth. Peace.
i know exactly what you doin', dam neocon runnin round hear with your white power b.s. tryin to play like you all christian.

you neocons crack me, ya'll so confused its just pathetic.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 23rd, 2007, 1:24 pm

black wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:On a side note, Napoleon never shot off the nose of the Sphynx, that's a myth. There's theories as to how it really fell off, the best being that Muhammad Sa'im al-Dahr may have played some part in it.
i have to agree with doja in regards that napoleon shot of the nose. because Constantin-François de Chassebœuf, Comte de Volney whom napoleon made a count visited egypt between 1783 and 1785 and he said taking about the sphinx "On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its features". he said all its features meaning he saw the nose and the lips and if he saw all the features(nose, eyes and lips) then that means the nose and lips were on at the time napoleon went to egypt. right or wrong?
That's one account, and we can only assume that upon making that claim that the nose may be included in that. We'll never know because it doesn't look like he said either way that the nose was or wasn't there. At the time it may very well have been common knowledge that the nose was already missing so there was no reason for him to state that the features were negro in apperance aside from that nose that's missing that we already know about, so we can't be certain either way.

There's more then 1 reference to the nose being missing long before Napoleon so I would tend to side with the theory that it was gone a long time ago. Even if Napoleon HAD done it (which again I don't believe based on evidence) we would then only be assuming WHY he did it. Seeing as Napoleon never gave a reason or even assumed credit for it, I tend to believe someone or something did it long before.

User avatar
king phoenix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: February 20th, 2007, 8:07 pm

Unread post by king phoenix » March 23rd, 2007, 4:02 pm

Sentenza wrote:
never die inside wrote:modern humans rose up out of Africa and North Asia at the same time. I believe in the Out of Africa and Out of Asia theory happening at the same time. Thats the only theory that supports all evidence that is known right now.

I'd rather have Jesus be black than white, to be honest with u... LOL
I wouldnt care if Jesus was green or purple. His message still stands.
the sad reality is your a rare breed! as much as it should matter, a lot of people would refuse to accept a black or colored jesus! the some of the same people who preach of his sacrifice would turn in disgust if they found out he was colored

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 615
Joined: November 4th, 2006, 4:44 am

Unread post by frozen fire » March 23rd, 2007, 9:18 pm

How many here are christians?? becuz i have a question for you.

i keep hearing different answers each time i ask this..

is jeses god?
is jesus son of god?
is jesus a holy prophet?


or all those above? :shock:

(for a muslim its Holy prophet.)

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 23rd, 2007, 10:20 pm

frozen fire wrote:How many here are christians?? becuz i have a question for you.

i keep hearing different answers each time i ask this..

is jeses god?
is jesus son of god?
is jesus a holy prophet?


or all those above? :shock:

(for a muslim its Holy prophet.)
I think their answer will depend on the "kind" of so-called christianity they follow. I've heard so-called christians give different answers to your question dependent upon what they follow. I'm sure you know this, but expect to get different answers....

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » March 23rd, 2007, 10:58 pm

jesus wasnt black he was a jew although he probably had a black ancestor he isnt black or african

Post Reply

Return to “Religious Thought”