Muslim population at University California Irvine

Religion is probably the biggest divider in world history, but for those that believe in God it is central to our existence. Share your views.
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » September 11th, 2006, 10:22 pm

For anybody to sit up and say F - Israel, F - Palestine, F - Zion is all ignorance. Everyone is fighting for what they believe is right. Thats the problem with the world, everyone thinks they way is the right way. It keeps people and societies divided and promotes continued ignorance. Thats why people in the middle east hates us (one of the reasons) thats why we think we better than everyone else, thats why some people feel they have the right to destroy a whole society.

It aint a American who's better than a Lebanese, who's better than a African who's better than a European, who's better than a christian, muslim or rastafarian. As long as some people sit on they high horses saying F this and that our society will forever be damned.

And Blakk I know you dont actually feel you can discredit Islam as a religion right? Thats as ignorant as a Muslim discrediting Christianity. Some of your beliefs might be different, alot the same but to discredit Islam as a religion? And I want to meet the Muslims who will break down in tears from a college boy who has revealed Islam as a sham, yet states on here you are basically unsure of your own beliefs.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 11th, 2006, 10:28 pm

And Blakk I know you dont actually feel you can discredit Islam as a religion right?
That is an impossibility. Even the fool knows this.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » September 11th, 2006, 10:34 pm

ZION, ZIONISM - (Mount) Zion is an ancient Hebrew designation for Jerusalem. The Zionist cause helped the Jews return to Palestine in this century and found the state of Israel in 1948. The goal of Zionism is the political and spiritual renewal of the Jewish people in its ancestral homeland.

ISREALI'S ZION:
a. The historic land of Israel as a symbol of the Jewish people.
b. The Jewish people; Israel.

OTHER DEFINITION FOR ZION
2. A place or religious community regarded as sacredly devoted to God.
3. An idealized, harmonious community; utopia.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The two have nothing in common. Isreal's definition for Zion relates directly to thier land and their people. The other definition is more spiritual. If you say you share something just because of the term then you would also share the same god with Muslims, since you both believe in god.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 11th, 2006, 11:15 pm

DeaD-SouL wrote:Image

Monday, July 17, 2006: Kiryat shmona
Israeli girls write messages on a shell at a heavy artillery position firing into civilians inside Lebanon

Monday, July 17, 2006:
South Lebanon: A Lebanese Child Receiving the message from the Israeli girls

these are just a few examples people all over the world and not only the muslim community hate the jews

Those pics came from a propaganda website, which in and of itself is NOT credible.

http://www.fromisraeltolebanon.info/

There is a whole thread on this topic here

viewtopic.php?t=14660

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » September 11th, 2006, 11:49 pm

BlaKK wrote:
And Blakk I know you dont actually feel you can discredit Islam as a religion right?
That is an impossibility. Even the fool knows this.
My bad then, I misinterpreted

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » September 12th, 2006, 8:57 am

rocstar wrote:For anybody to sit up and say F - Israel, F - Palestine, F - Zion is all ignorance. Everyone is fighting for what they believe is right. Thats the problem with the world, everyone thinks they way is the right way. It keeps people and societies divided and promotes continued ignorance. Thats why people in the middle east hates us (one of the reasons) thats why we think we better than everyone else, thats why some people feel they have the right to destroy a whole society.

It aint a American who's better than a Lebanese, who's better than a African who's better than a European, who's better than a christian, muslim or rastafarian. As long as some people sit on they high horses saying F this and that our society will forever be damned.

And Blakk I know you dont actually feel you can discredit Islam as a religion right? Thats as ignorant as a Muslim discrediting Christianity. Some of your beliefs might be different, alot the same but to discredit Islam as a religion? And I want to meet the Muslims who will break down in tears from a college boy who has revealed Islam as a sham, yet states on here you are basically unsure of your own beliefs.
the best qoute in this stupid thread

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » September 12th, 2006, 8:59 am

are you kidding Christina i saw a documentary about the Libanese people
and how they dropped cluster bombs in citys that had nothing to do with the stupid zionist war, and smalls kids where dying there, houses where all a mess.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 12th, 2006, 12:25 pm

Innocent civilians die in all wars... Nothing has changed. Yes Israel has dropped a few cluster bombs on manipulated targets, but what about Hezbollah, Filling up there bombs with 8 millimeter balls of lead, and dropping them on coffee shops in Israel's most heavily populated cities. Continuously, 100's of these ball bearing filled bombs were dropped on heavy civilian targets in the region by the day, sometimes by the hour. Israels response was proportionate, and legitimized. Zionist war? Hezbollah and those "Freedom Fighters" initiated, and perpetuated this conflict resulting in coercion. Israels response was completely noble.

Those pictures that you posts are a direct result of Hezbollah.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » September 12th, 2006, 1:26 pm

Kidnapping two soldiers, key word soldiers, not civilians, to negotiate trade for Hezbollah prisoners of war taken by Israel is a legitimate move. That's a standard tactic of war. Instead when two Israeli soldiers were captured those fools went on a rampage knowing that innocents would die and saying 'Hezbollah are cowards' while they launch rockets on residential areas from miles away. How is the motherfucking thing proportionate... one more time I'll show you http://www.moiz.ca/coffin.htm

I don't see how kidnapping two soldiers equals bringing down death on countless civilians unless oh yeah, one side is known for using tactics like that.

Not to mention there is evidence that they wanted to attack Lebanon for a long time and the kidnapping of two soldiers gave an excuse to set it off.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... IDEAST.TMP

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/ ... 21,00.html

http://www.turkishweekly.net/news.php?id=35776

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 12th, 2006, 4:57 pm

Yes, fuck zion.

Those evil motherfuckers... :twisted:

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 12th, 2006, 5:02 pm

Fuck Zion? You people are so quick to curse Zion, as if Babylon does not exists... What a shame... Do not be the fool.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 12th, 2006, 5:20 pm

"He came to His own and His own received
Him not"

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 12th, 2006, 5:21 pm

BlaKK wrote:fu-- Zion? You people are so quick to curse Zion, as if Babylon does not exists... What a shame... Do not be the fool.
Yes, fuck zion...

Zionists are evil motherfuckers and Jews are greedy bastards. That's my opinion...

Babylon does not exist cause Babylon is the present day Iraq. How many times do I have to repeat myself???

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » September 12th, 2006, 9:34 pm

http://www.moiz.ca/coffin.htm

damn i didn't know that, just proves my point

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 12th, 2006, 10:41 pm

ok well i guess its on me to declare civil war on my self since i guess my nationality makes me a god i must take myself out.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » September 12th, 2006, 11:29 pm

BlaKK wrote:
Yes Israel has dropped a few cluster bombs on manipulated targets
Over 100,000 unexploded bombs have been found by the UN and according to Chris Clark, head of the UN Mine Action Service in southern Lebanon, 59 casualties and 13 deaths occurred since the ceasefire was applied. (courtesy of bbc article)
Israels response was proportionate, and legitimized.

Israels response was completely noble.
In Egeland’s words “What's shocking and I would say completely immoral is that 90 per cent of the cluster bomb strikes occurred in the last 72 hours of the conflict when we knew there would be a resolution, when we knew there would be an end." (courtesy of bbc article)
but what about Hezbollah, Filling up there bombs with 8 millimeter balls of lead, and dropping them on coffee shops in Israel's most heavily populated cities

Any time civilian areas are hit it's wrong. Most times it's examples of government big wigs playing chess with it's citizens. Collateral damage. But Hezbollah was responding with the only military tool they had, all they could do was shoot rockets they had nothing else. They barely could even aim the rockets most landed in fields and outskirt areas around cities. Isreal responded with calculated destruction of a Country that Isreal itself says wasn't responsible for the abduction of their 2 soldiers.
Those pics came from a propaganda website, which in and of itself is NOT credible.
This is horrible wether it comes from a propaganda website or not. Middle East Muslims who have their kids out holding AK's are wrong and so is this. Letting children sign bombs that are going to lead directly to the death of others is horrendous. And they are suppossed to be the civilized ones :shock:

More BBC quotes:

The UN's Mine Action Coordination Centre says it has found 318 sites in south Lebanon where cluster bombs have been used.
"A lot of them are in civilian areas, on farmland and in people's homes, said spokeswoman Dalya Farran.
"We're finding a lot at the entrances to houses, on balconies and roofs," she said.
"Sometimes windows are broken and they get inside the houses."
"Most of them are from America," Ms Farran said.

A congressional investigation after Israel's invasion of Lebanon in 1982 found Israel guilty of intentionally dropping cluster bombs in civilian areas.
A six year ban was imposed on further sales of the weapons to Israel.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5299938.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5213026.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5286352.stm

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » September 12th, 2006, 11:44 pm

This whole war was really posturing and positioning between the US and Iran who are fighting for some type of control/Influence over the middle east. Just as it was documented over and over how Hezbollah was getting their weapons from Iran, most of the cluster bombs deployed by Isreal came from the US.

In my opinion it was another setback in the so called war on terror because the Bush regime didnt recieve the outcome it desired. Once again we drew more hatred out of the middle east and emboldened a terrorist group and made them more formidable.

The Taliban is back and by some accounts nearly as strong as ever. Al Quada has spread to more countries and been giving more recognition and prestige than ever. Iran has a stronger than before realized partner in hezbollah. We turned a country without a serious terrorist element into the new Afghanistan. Iran already has just as much influence over Iraq as we do and their influence is steady growing. Our troops are stretched thin and we still have not gotten Bin Laden and showdowns with Iran and North Korea loom.

I hope the next president can get some type of control over this whole situation because the US has put itself into a very bad spot. the whole world is looking at us with indignation.

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 13th, 2006, 10:45 am

i don't know how other people feel about it, but when there is countries that have expressed their passion to destroy us in the most violent manner... then i am glad that i live in a country strong enough, not only to stand up for its civilians, but to help every country, even our enimies when they are in suffering. then damnit im proud to be an american.
and after we do what needs to be done for our saftey, security and world peace. then still will we be there to rebuild the land which our enemies once populated not for our selves but for the people.
america doesn't help isreal cause they are our jewish buddies, but their mission in protecting their people alligns with our mission of ending world terror. all this centering around the middle east and hostile muslim countries.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 13th, 2006, 1:12 pm

useless_person wrote:Zionists are evil motherfuckers and Jews are greedy bastards. That's my opinion...
People are evil motherfuckers and humans are greedy bastards

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 13th, 2006, 1:27 pm

Agreed.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 13th, 2006, 5:33 pm

DeaD-SouL wrote:http://www.moiz.ca/coffin.htm

damn i didn't know that, just proves my point
1000 coffins?

No. It's barely 500. 1000 coffins at that image size per coffine would make it per letter size about this long:

Sorry for that but really...

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 13th, 2006, 5:34 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
useless_person wrote:Zionists are evil motherfuckers and Jews are greedy bastards. That's my opinion...
Correcting me?

It's not a fact. It's my opinion. There is no correct answer to that but mine...

My thoughts. My opinions.

Oh whatever. Nevermind this is gonna start a shitstorm aganist me again why do I even bother??? :evil:

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » September 14th, 2006, 9:11 am

SniperSVD wrote:i don't know how other people feel about it, but when there is countries that have expressed their passion to destroy us in the most violent manner... then i am glad that i live in a country strong enough, not only to stand up for its civilians, but to help every country, even our enimies when they are in suffering. then damnit im proud to be an american.
and after we do what needs to be done for our saftey, security and world peace. then still will we be there to rebuild the land which our enemies once populated not for our selves but for the people.
america doesn't help isreal cause they are our jewish buddies, but their mission in protecting their people alligns with our mission of ending world terror. all this centering around the middle east and hostile muslim countries.
You looking at the world through the images provided to you. It's not that cut and dry. Nothing wrong with being proud to be an American, I am also, but I love my brother yet I know he a asshole. Alot of the reasons that other countries hate us is because of our foreign policies. And dont beleive that we are out in the world helping people out of the kindness of our hearts. Running a county is running a business. And our government is trying to run the most successful business they can. They have made some bad business decisions though.

If our focus is helping those suffering, we need to do more about the plight in Africa. If we are trying to liberate people and stop suffering in the middle east, we cant leave out Saudi Arabia (the biggest terrorist haven), Egypt and the other countries who run their countries similar to the Taliban but break bread with us.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » September 14th, 2006, 11:27 am

useless_person wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
Correcting me?

It's not a fact. It's my opinion. There is no correct answer to that but mine...

Oh whatever. Nevermind this is gonna start a shitstorm aganist me again why do I even bother??? :evil:
That's right don't bother.

And there's 20 coffins per row, and I counted 50 rows. So what the fuck is your slow ass talking about?

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 14th, 2006, 2:47 pm

Cold Bear wrote:
useless_person wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
Correcting me?

That's right don't bother.

And there's 20 coffins per row, and I counted 50 rows. So what the fu-- is your slow ass talking about?
Omg. How much time did you waste counting and calculating coffins to get at me?

Haha... :D

Slow?

Yea, I'm slow. I react to things slowly such as when playing online shooting video games, I get killed before I click to shoot. This doesn't count for real life, cause you won't belive what a person like me can do when there's hype...

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » September 14th, 2006, 7:29 pm

Shut the fuck up already you cornball and bring some facts or any type of joke or something man... ANYTHING. I swear it just gets worse and worse from you, every single day on here.

Your comment was full of shit as usual and it took about 50 seconds to count 50 rows to point it out to you. Thanks for wasting my fuckin time not just with that post but with every single post so far on this site.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: Muslims

Unread post by Sentenza » September 15th, 2006, 3:58 am

BlaKK wrote:Are all over my campus, UCI is known for having one of the largest Muslim populations, 2 of Americas 29 Mosques are located in Irvine, so that might be a contributing factor, anyway I was walking from my Pol-sci class back to my ride and got caught up in the religious crossfire, a group of four Muslims approached me, tying to lecture me, But I lectured them, disproved them, and discredited there God, made one nigga almost cry, Went to my hommies dorm, grabbed a 20X20 Israeli Flag, stood on the overpass (UCI is as large as a fuckin city, the campus has its own zip code) and let the flag hang... Everybody was historical... People didn't know what the fu--... A 6'4 Dreadlocked Rasta Nigga waving an Israeli flag on the day Muslims were on there march, in front of thousands... Niggas didnt know what the fu-- to do... Its some shit that I've always wanted to do as show of Zion solidarity. Next time there out there talking nonsense religious rhetoric trying to indoctrinate naive ass gullible niggas with a false ass impostor god, be assured I'll have the hommies flag on deck, I'll take pictures of that shit this time, so you can see the reaction on a niggas face... That shit is classic.
I dont have problems with Muslims in particular. I deal with them on a everyday basis and not all of them are full of hate for Israel like it is portrayed to be.

I have to admit that some of them have weird views of some things (9/11, Jews etc.).
I have had friends/colleagues from Algeria, Afghanistan, Egypt, Iraq, Turkey and a few more. Some of them were like you said and some of them i could go out and have a few drinks with and eat pork afterwards, you know what i mean? Some of them were strict muslims....Some were lazy others hard working.So i cant really say Muslims are like this and that.

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » September 19th, 2006, 4:59 am

Blakk who are you to wave and israeli flag jews are the snakes of the world and deserve to be slaughtered like the pigs that you eat.

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 19th, 2006, 7:33 am

Tacomahilltop wrote:Blakk who are you to wave and israeli flag jews are the snakes of the world and deserve to be slaughtered like the pigs that you eat.
sounds like you deserve to have some bad shit happen to you, go to church dawg, repent of your sins and put your life in the hands of jesus.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » September 19th, 2006, 8:47 am

Word that type of comment is just reflecting poorly on Muslims as a whole you need to check that.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 19th, 2006, 10:30 am

Tacomahilltop wrote:Blakk who are you to wave and israeli flag jews are the snakes of the world and deserve to be slaughtered like the pigs that you eat.
And there are multitudes who think just like this

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » September 20th, 2006, 4:17 am

no i am not a violent person but that is just offensive.

Return to “Religious Thought”