How to lose friends and make enemies

Religion is probably the biggest divider in world history, but for those that believe in God it is central to our existence. Share your views.
johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 736
Joined: February 7th, 2007, 4:03 pm

Unread post by johnnnny » March 16th, 2007, 6:30 am

Lonewolf wrote:Trip Out on this one . . .

A Mexican Familia . . .

. . . very tradicional, old school reppin’ . . .
“De Hueso Colorado” Mexican to the Bone!

The Jefita (Mom) is in the kitchen making flour tortillas . . .

If you know about making flour tortillas, then you know
that you need sum baking powder to sprinkle up . . .
in order to stretch out the dough with the palote (stick).

So there she is, rollin’ that palote, stretching out the dough.

Her lil’ chamaco (kid) walk’s in . . .

He asks her ~~> Que haces Mama?
(What chu doin’ mom?)

She responds . . .

Haciendo tortillas mijo.
(Making tortillas son)

He says . . .

Puedo ayudarte?
(Can I help?)

She replies . . .

Si mijo, andale.
(Sure son, come on.)

The lil’ punk like any other kid of his age
starts making a big a*s mess.

He grabs a hold of the baking powder
and he does a Michael Jackson . . .

He pours that shit on his hands, face and all.

He gets that white powder all over himself . . .
then he turns and says to his mother . . .

“Look Mom, I’m a White Man now.”

SLAP!

Mom slaps the shit out of him and adds . . .

Chamaco este . . . no sabes lo que dices!
(Damm kid, you don’t know what you’re saying)
Ve a hablar con tu Padre y a ver dile lo mismo!
(Go talk to your Dad and see what
He has to say about that!)

So the young punk walks over to the living room.

His dad is on the couch with a tall-can in hand,
watching the soccer game.

The kid walks up next to him and says . . .

Ey Pops, look it here . . .
I’m a White Man now.

SLAP!

Pops slaps the shit out of him and adds . . .

Chamaco este . . . no sabes lo que dices!
(Damm kid, you don’t know what you’re saying)
Ve a hablar con tu Abuela y a ver dile lo mismo!
(Go talk to your Grandma and see what
She has to say about that!)

The lil’ punk walks over to the next room.

Grandma is sitting on her rocking chair . . .
knitting a blanket.

The kid thinks about it for a minute.

Chingado (f*ck) . . .
What will happen if I tell her?
I already got b*tched slapped twice.
Do I want to get slapped again?

Finally, he gets his nerve up and walks up
to her and says . . .

Mira Abuelita (look grandma) . . .
I’m a White Man . . . and BAMMMM

SLAP!

Chamaco este . . . no sabes lo que dices!
(Damm kid, you don’t know what you’re saying)
A ver, ve a hablar con tu Madre, a ver que te dice!
(Go talk to your Mom and see what
She has to say about that!)

Round about . . . he goes back to the kitchen.

He walks in and there’s Mom with a stern face.

She says . . .

Well, did you learn anything from all that?

The lil’ punk says ~~>

~~> I sure did Mom.

So she asks ~~>
~~> Well, what did you learn?

The kid replies . . .

Well, I’ll tell you Mom . . .

You know, I ain’t been a White Man for even 5 minutes,
but I learned up already that ~~>

v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

~~> I HATE FUCKIN’ MEXICANS! :lol:
-theres a version of that joke here, and instead of mexicans its pakastanis

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » March 16th, 2007, 8:35 am

Lonewolf wrote:Trip Out on this one . . .

A Mexican Familia . . .

. . . very tradicional, old school reppin’ . . .
“De Hueso Colorado” Mexican to the Bone!

The Jefita (Mom) is in the kitchen making flour tortillas . . .

If you know about making flour tortillas, then you know
that you need sum baking powder to sprinkle up . . .
in order to stretch out the dough with the palote (stick).

So there she is, rollin’ that palote, stretching out the dough.

Her lil’ chamaco (kid) walk’s in . . .

He asks her ~~> Que haces Mama?
(What chu doin’ mom?)

She responds . . .

Haciendo tortillas mijo.
(Making tortillas son)

He says . . .

Puedo ayudarte?
(Can I help?)

She replies . . .

Si mijo, andale.
(Sure son, come on.)

The lil’ punk like any other kid of his age
starts making a big a*s mess.

He grabs a hold of the baking powder
and he does a Michael Jackson . . .

He pours that shit on his hands, face and all.

He gets that white powder all over himself . . .
then he turns and says to his mother . . .

“Look Mom, I’m a White Man now.”

SLAP!

Mom slaps the shit out of him and adds . . .

Chamaco este . . . no sabes lo que dices!
(Damm kid, you don’t know what you’re saying)
Ve a hablar con tu Padre y a ver dile lo mismo!
(Go talk to your Dad and see what
He has to say about that!)

So the young punk walks over to the living room.

His dad is on the couch with a tall-can in hand,
watching the soccer game.

The kid walks up next to him and says . . .

Ey Pops, look it here . . .
I’m a White Man now.

SLAP!

Pops slaps the shit out of him and adds . . .

Chamaco este . . . no sabes lo que dices!
(Damm kid, you don’t know what you’re saying)
Ve a hablar con tu Abuela y a ver dile lo mismo!
(Go talk to your Grandma and see what
She has to say about that!)

The lil’ punk walks over to the next room.

Grandma is sitting on her rocking chair . . .
knitting a blanket.

The kid thinks about it for a minute.

Chingado (f*ck) . . .
What will happen if I tell her?
I already got b*tched slapped twice.
Do I want to get slapped again?

Finally, he gets his nerve up and walks up
to her and says . . .

Mira Abuelita (look grandma) . . .
I’m a White Man . . . and BAMMMM

SLAP!

Chamaco este . . . no sabes lo que dices!
(Damm kid, you don’t know what you’re saying)
A ver, ve a hablar con tu Madre, a ver que te dice!
(Go talk to your Mom and see what
She has to say about that!)

Round about . . . he goes back to the kitchen.

He walks in and there’s Mom with a stern face.

She says . . .

Well, did you learn anything from all that?

The lil’ punk says ~~>

~~> I sure did Mom.

So she asks ~~>
~~> Well, what did you learn?

The kid replies . . .

Well, I’ll tell you Mom . . .

You know, I ain’t been a White Man for even 5 minutes,
but I learned up already that ~~>

v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

~~> I HATE FUCKIN’ MEXICANS! :lol:

lol

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 615
Joined: November 4th, 2006, 4:44 am

Unread post by frozen fire » March 16th, 2007, 11:00 am

:lol:

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 18th, 2007, 5:50 pm

Noog wrote::D good stuff, funny as hell - but theres a very serious side to the tale eh...
It's real ~~> no lie.

But it ain't like the news paint it, nor that simple like the Bro's wanna paint!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » March 24th, 2007, 2:17 pm

I got checked every where I went in Europe on trains, airports everywhere. my boy (Spanish) and the other homie and his girlfriend (Czech american and jewish american) went through the metal detector all before me, one with 2 onces of shrooms strapped to his inner thigh and guess who they checked. I was the bait all the time so they could move shit freely.

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: How to lose friends and make enemies

Unread post by Tre » March 4th, 2011, 7:44 pm

That's some funny shit Peron! I'm always experiencing similar shit on my travels bruh. Out of all the ethnic muthafuckas at the airport, as soon as my black ass shows up I always get targeted for their full pat -down!

When I was traveling to Brazil there was a stop-over in Panama, and while I was in line to board another flight. I got pulled from that line bruh.. not once but twice, by two different airport security officers. Each one had the exact same questions, "Where are you coming from?" "What kind of work you do back in the states?" "Are you here on business or pleasure?" "Did you bring any cash with you?" "How much cash you think you have on you right now?"
That last question always got me man. I don't know why they would ask a nigga some shit like that? In the back of my mind I'm thinking... WHAT! You trying to set a nigga up or something?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: How to lose friends and make enemies

Unread post by perongregory » March 4th, 2011, 8:59 pm

Lol you know it, the only place my black ass was welcomed freely without hassle was in the motherland by both the arabs and so-called sub-saharan africans.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: How to lose friends and make enemies

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 5th, 2011, 12:50 am

^^peregregory

Which part of Africa is this?You've been to the motherland and the Berber (Arabs)didn't give you any static or even grill you the wrong way.I would of thought the opposite ,the way the Libyan protesters/rebels are murdering black migrants to in their country who are suspected of being mercenaries . :roll:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: How to lose friends and make enemies

Unread post by perongregory » March 5th, 2011, 1:24 am

Morrocco (sp?), this was about 15 yrs ago. But I heard about that shit the Libyans are doing. Really, I wish the Arabs and the Europeans would pay reparations to Africa, stop interfering, and get the fuck out.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: How to lose friends and make enemies

Unread post by whiskeyjack » March 5th, 2011, 5:09 am

you guys should come with me when i travel to your country cause i get held in the room and questioned everytime for about an hour or so. When i travel to america i have to go 5 hrs earlier cause my name is flagged :(


When i was in mexico the chinesse kid was always always pat down and pulled to the side, and not even at the airports but at the military checkpoints too lol

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: How to lose friends and make enemies

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 5th, 2011, 10:24 am

perongregory wrote:Morrocco (sp?), this was about 15 yrs ago. But I heard about that shit the Libyans are doing. Really, I wish the Arabs and the Europeans would pay reparations to Africa, stop interfering, and get the fu-- out.
Oh alright!
The Arabs and Europeans are not going to give any kind of reparations realistically, the closest thing they would do for recompensation is giving food aid,WBG loans,humanitarian programs,and health aid, which is very costly on many African governments budgets.As they saying goes there is no such thing as''free lunches''.But you're right Europeans and Arabs need to stop meddling and interfering in African affairs.

Egypt is one country giving some Africans problems,they are disputing and making incredulous demands to Ethiopia to relinquish all their water rights of the ''blue nile'', since 80% of Egypts nile water comes from Ethiopia,(Lake Tana and Abay river)


I have heard little stories of blacks (whether sub saharan or cushitic) in Morocco .But Moroccans have been greatly Arabized through out the years ,tribes who have origins in the Arabian peninsula like the Maqil and the Beni Hassan have made there way to not just Morocco but all parts of north Africa. STILL Moroccans actually identify with being berbers and are starting these revival movements for Berber ancestry,Berber tribes like the Cheluah and Riffians ,but the country is still predominantly Arab.

Did you run into any black Moroccans when you visited there?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: How to lose friends and make enemies

Unread post by perongregory » March 5th, 2011, 12:38 pm

Interesting, I need to get back on my Africa game. I was also in Cote D'voire. I saw like 3 black Morroccans, but in the small towns/villages.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: How to lose friends and make enemies

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 5th, 2011, 4:32 pm

I definitely need to get in tune with the African buzz too , my family is from South America, but I know some of my family history, my paternalistic great grand father was from the northern Sudan and my maternalistic great grand mother was a Cushitic Kenyan.

You ran into some Black Moroccans in the Ivory Coast,well how much black Moroccans did you see in Morocco?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: How to lose friends and make enemies

Unread post by perongregory » March 5th, 2011, 4:35 pm

Nah, sorry I wrote that awkwardly...I was saying I went to both the Ivory Coast and Morrocco. But I saw the black Morroccans in Morrocco in the smaller towns.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: How to lose friends and make enemies

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 5th, 2011, 4:54 pm

Oh alright,cool,I was just trying to figure out if they are really out there like that,and if they(blacks) are a rarity in Morocco?

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Re: How to lose friends and make enemies

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » March 8th, 2011, 3:58 am

ViciousRidah wrote:I definitely need to get in tune with the African buzz too , my family is from South America, but I know some of my family history, my paternalistic great grand father was from the northern Sudan and my maternalistic great grand mother was a Cushitic Kenyan.

You ran into some Black Moroccans in the Ivory Coast,well how much black Moroccans did you see in Morocco?

It was or is a common practice in the Arab world, also in other parts of the Africa and the Eastern world, that the more richer or nobler u were, the more lighter skinned u were. The reason being is the rich could afford to marry outside of the country and in the north African and middle eastern areas they usually preferred white slaves, Persian and Turkish women more, while for the poorer tribes it wasn't the case, it is was once in a blue moon type situation for the poorer tribes to get one, maybe that's why u usually find darker people in the smaller towns and villages. The rich preferred white women because whiter skin wasn't or still isn't a common sight in these societies, so they whitened themselves to be unique and to stand out from he rest of the population, as all rich people do, while the poor glorify the uniqueness that the rich may possess, with that said, geography also had a part in this.

For example if u look at the royal family of Saudi Arabia, the first king Abdul Aziz Al-Saud had more Turkish or Syrian wives, who are whiter than most other people in the middle east and had very few native/black wives and look how white the Saudi family looks compared to the rest of the population of Saudi Arabia, even though the rest of the rich families have followed suit, when oil was discovered and a lot of Saudis became rich and could afford wives outside of the country usually European, American, northern arab and persians. If u were to go to Saudi Arabia, you would usually find darker people in the countryside, like the native nomad Bedouin tribes of Arabia who are still predominately brown/black skinned.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: How to lose friends and make enemies

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 8th, 2011, 2:13 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:I definitely need to get in tune with the African buzz too , my family is from South America, but I know some of my family history, my paternalistic great grand father was from the northern Sudan and my maternalistic great grand mother was a Cushitic Kenyan.

You ran into some Black Moroccans in the Ivory Coast,well how much black Moroccans did you see in Morocco?

It was or is a common practice in the Arab world, also in other parts of the Africa and the Eastern world, that the more richer or nobler u were, the more lighter skinned u were. The reason being is the rich could afford to marry outside of the country and in the north African and middle eastern areas they usually preferred white slaves, Persian and Turkish women more, while for the poorer tribes it wasn't the case, it is was once in a blue moon type situation for the poorer tribes to get one, maybe that's why u usually find darker people in the smaller towns and villages. The rich preferred white women because whiter skin wasn't or still isn't a common sight in these societies, so they whitened themselves to be unique and to stand out from he rest of the population, as all rich people do, while the poor glorify the uniqueness that the rich may possess, with that said, geography also had a part in this.

For example if u look at the royal family of Saudi Arabia, the first king Abdul Aziz Al-Saud had more Turkish or Syrian wives, who are whiter than most other people in the middle east and had very few native/black wives and look how white the Saudi family looks compared to the rest of the population of Saudi Arabia, even though the rest of the rich families have followed suit, when oil was discovered and a lot of Saudis became rich and could afford wives outside of the country usually European, American, northern arab and persians. If u were to go to Saudi Arabia, you would usually find darker people in the countryside, like the native nomad Bedouin tribes of Arabia who are still predominately brown/black skinned.
The Bedouin Arab tribes seem to be brown skinned but not black skinned.
I don't think the lighter skin you were contributed to your status in African societies at least not in the past. I think this new ''light skin vs dark skin'' is a new trend.
Add to the fact light skin people have always been present in a lot of tribes in Africa WITHOUT ADMIXTURE or INTERMARRYING.Look at some Congolese,Xhosa,Ewe,Igbo,Itsekeri ,Ibibio,Hausa,and many other African tribes.Maybe light skin makes you more favorable in Middle Eastern and North African societies but not in most African societies when you are talking about the past.




Check out this picture of Ethiopian royalty.
All here are dark skin ,it could not of affected your status then .

Ethiopian Royal Family

Image

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Re: How to lose friends and make enemies

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » March 15th, 2011, 3:57 am

ViciousRidah wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:I definitely need to get in tune with the African buzz too , my family is from South America, but I know some of my family history, my paternalistic great grand father was from the northern Sudan and my maternalistic great grand mother was a Cushitic Kenyan.

You ran into some Black Moroccans in the Ivory Coast,well how much black Moroccans did you see in Morocco?

It was or is a common practice in the Arab world, also in other parts of the Africa and the Eastern world, that the more richer or nobler u were, the more lighter skinned u were. The reason being is the rich could afford to marry outside of the country and in the north African and middle eastern areas they usually preferred white slaves, Persian and Turkish women more, while for the poorer tribes it wasn't the case, it is was once in a blue moon type situation for the poorer tribes to get one, maybe that's why u usually find darker people in the smaller towns and villages. The rich preferred white women because whiter skin wasn't or still isn't a common sight in these societies, so they whitened themselves to be unique and to stand out from he rest of the population, as all rich people do, while the poor glorify the uniqueness that the rich may possess, with that said, geography also had a part in this.

For example if u look at the royal family of Saudi Arabia, the first king Abdul Aziz Al-Saud had more Turkish or Syrian wives, who are whiter than most other people in the middle east and had very few native/black wives and look how white the Saudi family looks compared to the rest of the population of Saudi Arabia, even though the rest of the rich families have followed suit, when oil was discovered and a lot of Saudis became rich and could afford wives outside of the country usually European, American, northern arab and persians. If u were to go to Saudi Arabia, you would usually find darker people in the countryside, like the native nomad Bedouin tribes of Arabia who are still predominately brown/black skinned.
The Bedouin Arab tribes seem to be brown skinned but not black skinned.
I don't think the lighter skin you were contributed to your status in African societies at least not in the past. I think this new ''light skin vs dark skin'' is a new trend.
Add to the fact light skin people have always been present in a lot of tribes in Africa WITHOUT ADMIXTURE or INTERMARRYING.Look at some Congolese,Xhosa,Ewe,Igbo,Itsekeri ,Ibibio,Hausa,and many other African tribes.Maybe light skin makes you more favorable in Middle Eastern and North African societies but not in most African societies when you are talking about the past.




Check out this picture of Ethiopian royalty.
All here are dark skin ,it could not of affected your status then .

Ethiopian Royal Family

Image


Arab Bedouins varied in skin tone depending on geographic locations, some tribes were more black and some tribes were more light skinned but blacks were present in the Bedouin tribes and always have been, even now. The northern tribes usually were/are more light skinned because they were more exposed to Caucasian peoples. In Ethiopia only the Amahara and Tigray can or could be considered noble and all the royals came from those ethnicity, who were usually light skinned then the other Ethiopians like the Oromos and other darker skinned groups, who were considered low class and were usually the ones that got enslaved by the amahara and tigray and they were the biggest exporters of slaves to the east(Arabia, Persia, India, and etc.). You would be surprised to know that some form of segregation still exists in Ethiopia,only the ones from amahara or tigray descendants can occupy high posts in government, that's why they are so many liberation and insurgent movements occurring in Ethiopia like the Oromo National Front and etc.

Light skin vs Dark skin has always been present, we know more now because we are more aware and educated about it now...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: How to lose friends and make enemies

Unread post by perongregory » March 15th, 2011, 4:29 am

Are we sure light skin vs. Dark skin has always been an issue?

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: How to lose friends and make enemies

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 15th, 2011, 10:20 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:

Arab Bedouins varied in skin tone depending on geographic locations, some tribes were more black and some tribes were more light skinned but blacks were present in the Bedouin tribes and always have been, even now. The northern tribes usually were/are more light skinned because they were more exposed to Caucasian peoples. In Ethiopia only the Amahara and Tigray can or could be considered noble and all the royals came from those ethnicity, who were usually light skinned then the other Ethiopians like the Oromos and other darker skinned groups, who were considered low class and were usually the ones that got enslaved by the amahara and tigray and they were the biggest exporters of slaves to the east(Arabia, Persia, India, and etc.). You would be surprised to know that some form of segregation still exists in Ethiopia,only the ones from amahara or tigray descendants can occupy high posts in government, that's why they are so many liberation and insurgent movements occurring in Ethiopia like the Oromo National Front and etc.

Light skin vs Dark skin has always been present, we know more now because we are more aware and educated about it now...

No it hasn't, the Tigrays and Amharic people are very much poor in Ethiopia and are very much vulnerable for oppression, no ethnic group in Ethiopia other than the Tigray are in a inclined position(although most Tigray people are poor). The Amhara and Agew are sometimes referred to as ''Agames'' ( a derogatory term) how are they more inclined in society. The Oromos are not that dark skin either and their skin color has nothing to do with their social status. First and foremost the Oromos have always occupied many great positions in Ethiopian society.

Oromos had a royal dynasty in the Ethiopian Monarchy during the ''Zemane Mesafint'', it was called the Yejju I believe. Even the Emperor Haile Salassie has Oromo blood, Ras Ali,Iysau(Iyasu),and Tafari Makonen all were of Oromo blood.Infact the Oromos had a royal seat in the Abyssinian Government since the time of Libne Dengel.

The only reason why the Amharic,the Tigray,and the Oromo are the most prominent ethnic groups is all because of their size they outnumber most other ethnicities in Ethiopia . This is why their influential in the government.

Oromos were never enslaved by the Amhara and Tigray either.The slaves were mostly from Tanzania and Zanzibar.

Also Arab Bedouin tribes on average are dark, look at Yemenis ,Iraqi's and Lebanese,being in the hot sun would in no way make you light. Most Arabs also never inter married with Caucasians,(which would be the Turks and Iranians in this case), There is no evidence to reaffirm that they held higher positions of status than darker skin Arabs.

We could also look at Nigeria ,we're the Fulani who are very much Dark Skin hold very prominent positions in office through out history. Look at Yar Adua and many others.

I think you are going to much of American propaganda and even Afro Centric lits, bruh they don't tell the whole story.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: How to lose friends and make enemies

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 15th, 2011, 10:31 pm

Actually that's a mistake, the Oromo people held a high status during the time of Emperor Susneyous,not Libne Dingel.

SpiritualKnight
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 53
Joined: August 7th, 2018, 4:12 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: waco
Contact:

Re: How to lose friends and make enemies

Unread post by SpiritualKnight » September 12th, 2018, 1:02 am

Russ Dizdar (his facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/russ.dizdar) is a current preacher/former ohio police chaplain, who speaks about the massive satanic cult activity going on in ohio, and other states/places. He lives in summit county, ohio - he helps people that are born into satanic cults get out, receive salvation, and provides protection to them, and also helps bring healing from a condition they often impose on members from birth, called multiple personality disorder (MPD - also known as DID, dissociative identity disorder), which they use to help keep members under control/hidden.. The satanic covens/cult groups do this through various methods of torture from birth, to bring about a 'split' in the personality through trauma - then hypnosis (and other essentially brainwashing techniques) are used on the 'split personalities', which are 'programmed' (so to speak) to be obedient and do the work. The process is known/documented as satanic ritual abuse (SRA - look it up..) - the man russ helps get salvation/healing for ALL the personalities, and can help provide means of escape/protection for those that want out of these satanic cults/secret society groups.These satanic cult groups I'm talking about are part of the anti-christ's satanic army that's spoken about in the prophetic bible verses of revelation (revelation 16:13-14, revelation 19:19), and are secretly operating inter-connected HEAVILY all over the country, and in other places world wide... They have people operating covertly at all levels of government, education, entertainment, law enforcement, and religions/religious groups (pretending to be one religion, while secretly they're a satanist), and they are VERY ORGANIZED, AND VERY ACTIVE. (*Note* also youtube search: 'cia and satanism' - ted gunderson, a former FBI member, has some really valuable/interesting information concerning this topic.. also look up 'MK-Ultra', and 'project bluebird'.... there are official government files/documents available online, concerning this stuff.) These are the last days (matthew 24), and the end of this world as we know it is not far off. These satanic cults engage in the act of casting spells/hexes on people, as well, but christians are able to combat this with the power of God them through prayer, and also deliverance for the satanic witch's can be attained. The preacher russ has powerful spiritual warfare teachings (Judges 9:57, Matthew 16:18-19, Mark 16:16-18, Luke 10:18-20, Acts 13:1-12, Acts 16:16-18, Ephesians 6:10-17) - witchcraft is real (Deuteronomy 18:10-11, Luke 10:18-20, Romans 16:10, Acts 19:18-29, 1 Timothy 4:1, Revelation 2:24), and these satanic covens/cult groups are heavily into it, doing human sacrifice and other things for demonic empowerment (2 Kings 21:6, Matthew 16:26-27, Luke 4:5-7, Acts 8:9-1, Revelation 18:23), and are involved in/tied to child kidnappings, much of the sex trafficking/sex slave stuff, serial killers (for example: charles manson, and richard ramirez -AKA the night stalker, who was from texas...), and also many people believe that some of the mass murderer's/shooters that have been arrested are potentially satanic cult coven members/victims of the satanic ritual abuse, themselves... This stuff is VERY REAL, and it is a VERY SERIOUS SITUATION - the man russ provides massive concrete evidence concerning this matter, and I have a qucik/powerful overview teaching that's posted at the top of my page, with a few links attached to it, that will help bring a strong understanding concerning the situation, while providing evidences as well. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT! (my face book is: https://www.facebook.com/kenny.jackson.5011)

Post Reply

Return to “Religious Thought”