SECRET SOCIETIES

Religion is probably the biggest divider in world history, but for those that believe in God it is central to our existence. Share your views.
Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: SECRET SOCIETIES

Unread post by Chris. » December 9th, 2004, 7:34 pm

Which society was it that does astral projection again?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 10th, 2004, 3:21 pm

BlaKK wrote:A secret Socieyt is a society in secret. not just a fraternization like u say epun. Some of these Secret societys are cults. Practicing in religous rituals
linguiring through darkness and sacred silence. Dont ever underestimate A secret society. I mean sure, they exists on collage campuses i mean President Bush And John Kerry Were Both part of the skull and Bones. A Secret Society at Yale. But they vary, some secret societys are into some deep dark stuff. And thats Off the real. some of that shyt is straight up freaky
Blakk, secret societies are secret societies and cults are cults. BIG DIFFERENCE. Skull and Bones are secret societies, Freemasons are secret societies. People who come out of these organization are generally people who are productive in society. Jamestown was a cult, devilworshipping is a cult, David Goresh/Waco Tx. was a cult. People who come out of these organizations generally are not productive citizens in society.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 11th, 2004, 9:10 pm

Who was the first Black Man to become a FreeMason & what was his Order?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 13th, 2004, 2:02 pm

lonewolf wrote:Who was the first Black Man to become a FreeMason & what was his Order?
First african-american man RECORDED is Prince Hall. Initiated,Passed and Raised to the level of Master Mason in 1782 in Massuchusetts under the auspices of the Mother Lodge of London, England. After trying to join an American (white) lodge, he was refused and then was granted a charter from England to start African Lodge #485 in Boston, Mass for black men wishing to become Masons. After his death, the fraternity as a whole was named after him. To this day, we are Prince Hall Free and Accepted Masons.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 13th, 2004, 2:15 pm

Wasn't the Mason who designed Washington, D.C. a black Frenchman? Pierre Charles L'Enfant...

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 13th, 2004, 2:23 pm

Sorry. It was Benjamin Banneker who completed and executed L'Enfant's design for the capitol.
Banneker was Black and L'Enfant was a Mason, no connection otherwise.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 13th, 2004, 5:32 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Wasn't the Mason who designed Washington, D.C. a black Frenchman? Pierre Charles L'Enfant...
very good...I stand corrected. I took the question as "who was the first black man" meaning in america. goodlookin' out cold bear. Did you "google" the information or am I to presume you are a mason....?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 13th, 2004, 5:38 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Sorry. It was Benjamin Banneker who completed and executed L'Enfant's design for the capitol.
Banneker was Black and L'Enfant was a Mason, no connection otherwise.
no need for the apology....L'Enfant was black and a mason from the French Orient Lodge of Acient Free and Accepted Masons in France. Also, Benjamin Banneker was a Prince Hall Mason. Silver Star lodge PHA F&AM out of Richmond, VA.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 13th, 2004, 5:50 pm

I had to look it up on google :oops:

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 14th, 2004, 7:59 am

Epun, I'm not a Mason, but that piece of information just stuck with me. I DID "Google" Banneker though.

gtrip

Unread post by gtrip » December 16th, 2004, 8:15 pm

What i find interesting is that alot of the gang symbols are masonic in nature example different varations of the star of david

gtrip

Unread post by gtrip » December 16th, 2004, 8:19 pm

Also the majority of presidents are 33 degree masons which is i believe an honarary degree versus 32nd degree which is the highest degree an average person could obtain

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 16th, 2004, 10:07 pm

What i find interesting is that alot of the gang symbols are masonic in nature example different varations of the star of david

i noticed the exact same thing!! its weird how if u look closely at some gang symbols theres some real occult stuff in it (other than the gang meaning), the type of stuff u need to read in books before even knowing what i means. i wonder how it got implanted in the first place if its by coincidence or what.

n about most presidents being 33rd degree masons, i once read that its when u reach that certain degree that they then let u in on how the whole 'sect' really goes, like they tell u all the previous shit u learnt was actually bs just to see if ud stay till the end n once u reach the top they show u a complete different view of masonry mixed with occult n all types of stuff u cant turn back on anymore.
http://www.cuttingedge.org/FREE001a.html
http://www.the7thfire.com/new_world_ord ... rifice.htm

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 17th, 2004, 7:54 am

I passed a Masonic Lodge on Flatbush yesterday that had a set of initials, each one followed by the three dots in pyramid shape. This set of three dots in a triangle is used in the 'Mi Vida Loca' tatoo of Mexican gangs, and also was used by Aleister Crowley as symbolic initials for himself.

D33Q
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D33Q » December 17th, 2004, 8:03 am

epun wrote:
lonewolf wrote:ROSICRUCIANS
FREEMASONS
ILLUMINATI
KABBALIST
KNIGHTS TEMPLAR
SKULL & BONES
PRIORY OF ZION

To name a few of them,

What do you think that you know about them ?

How do you place them in world affairs and politics ?

Are they serious or just top society clubs ?

Knights Templar, Priory of Zion and Rosecrucians are different "degrees" of Freemasonry:

1. Knights Templar, Priory of Zion you "earn" traveling on the "yorkrite side of the square and compass".

2. Rosecrucians you "earn" on the "scottishrite side of the square and compass".

Just thought I give you a little insight......

what i do kno is that David Rockefeller picks who becomes president or not...and i really wan kno if any rappers got connection wid them

if u look at the booklet of blueprint 1, u see jay-z do the rocafella sign wid his eye in the middle....to me it looks like the pryamid sign... look at it and reply wid wat u think

i could be wrong and all be a coincedence

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 17th, 2004, 11:17 am

back in'94, I had the same questions, interest and unsurliness as you all. It was because I was REALLY interested in joining. There is ALOT of speculation and information passed around on this thread that is typical of people when they get their hands on the wrong info OR better yet, may have stumbled across some legitimate masonic info, but because they are either ill-informed or not actual masonic brothers, they dissiminate the info much like many on this thread, ILL-INFORMED. Man, if you got questions about the masonic fraternity, get at a mason, don't speculate. ANY mason would love to inform you of their beloved fraternity, at least as far they can without divulging secrets. But you have to come across as someone who HONESTLY wants to know, not some wannabe who wants his curiosity quenched.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 17th, 2004, 12:02 pm

When it was suggested that I might join it was the farthest thing from my goals at that time. faced with that option I chose not to pursue. The Freemasons show off much of their symbology and knowledge and deeds but yet are "Secret". This leaves their practices and mission statement up for open interpretation. Building monuments for their organization, displaying their symbols in clear view on streets, seeking glory and some renown and yet maintaining secrecy... of course people may become curious. I don't see anything wrong with interpreting symbols as they are presented to the public, or facts as they are presented to the public. Has nothing to so with "wanting to be" a Mason. It's a fact that some people have questions about the police force or want to know what they are really about or up to. Doesn't mean they want to be an officer.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 17th, 2004, 12:30 pm

Cold Bear wrote:When it was suggested that I might join it was the farthest thing from my goals at that time. faced with that option I chose not to pursue. The Freemasons show off much of their symbology and knowledge and deeds but yet are "Secret". This leaves their practices and mission statement up for open interpretation. Building monuments for their organization, displaying their symbols in clear view on streets, seeking glory and some renown and yet maintaining secrecy... of course people may become curious. I don't see anything wrong with interpreting symbols as they are presented to the public, or facts as they are presented to the public. Has nothing to so with "wanting to be" a Mason. It's a fact that some people have questions about the police force or want to know what they are really about or up to. Doesn't mean they want to be an officer.
understood. you stated yor position clearly, however, you're interpretation hinges on irresponsible. Why don't you just simply have your curiosities interpreted by a actual member? The "secrets" you chacterized that are "public" are just simple characters and various personalities of the fraternity, or symbols that are clearly for anyone's information. The secrets, for sure, are kept lock and key.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 17th, 2004, 1:14 pm

I'm in no way denying that the majority of rites and practices are kept in secret. My respect for that secrecy is what keeps me from asking the Mason I know directly. It's not my place.
So I try to find out what I can about basic MEANINGS of symbols. For example the three dots that appear after every letter in a series of letters on a sign outside a particular Lodge. There are plenty of Lodges, and yet not all of them have these dots or circles. It rung a bell when I saw them because I know that Aleister Crowley, an occult leader, used them after the letter A in referring to himself. I am not saying Crowley = Freemasons, I'm just pointing out a glaring similarity. Do you know what the significance of the dots is?

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 17th, 2004, 3:30 pm

ANYTHING THAT HAS TO BE KEPT A SEcRET IS BAD!!!!!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 20th, 2004, 2:44 pm

sometimes what is kept in sacred is only for the good. Dont tell dont ask. you feel me.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 20th, 2004, 3:26 pm

BlaKK wrote:sometimes what is kept in sacred is only for the good. Dont tell dont ask. you feel me.
I FEEL YA

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » December 31st, 2004, 3:29 pm

catholic church has one more:

OPUS DEI

on the dollar bill there is a number that isn`t related to US history but to the founding date of Illuminate it is 1776 in roman letters.

+ where did Weisshaupt(white head) go from where he was? He exiled to another german city ,but there is no evidence,where he went for real.

I read about that stuff in german on the Internet ,where it came closer to the fact that A.WEISSHAUPT casted those Freemasoners because they were more close to his own ideas!
first records of Illu came out when a friend of weisshaupts organization,a priest (orsimillar) was struck and killed by a lightning.He had evidences by himself when they found him dead .
Last edited by Mraka on January 6th, 2005, 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » December 31st, 2004, 6:37 pm

made a little mistake about the 1776 /did not know the founding date of usa

most symbols on the note are on grave stones in south germany .
seems like americans live in Illucountry!!

Return to “Religious Thought”