Gangs in the Military

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Gangs in the Military

Unread post by Midnight » May 30th, 2006, 2:56 pm

Do anyone know any gang members that went to the military? And do you think that they should serve our country?

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Re: Gangs in the Military

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » May 31st, 2006, 4:14 am

Midnight wrote:Do anyone know any gang members that went to the military? And do you think that they should serve our country?
the military has always been saturated with black and ese, tatted up gang members, i had many homies who went to military and returned back to the streets after service...nothing new, always been goin on

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 31st, 2006, 5:27 am

take off the project kids and your army will look thin ..gang member represent a good part of the effectives in most real fitching platoons ...on a groundmen level
basicely gang banga and j kids working class mudafuccas we are the army main meat they rely on

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 2nd, 2006, 12:55 am

if i remember wasnt there that article about how some gangs were takin up territory on one Aircraft carrier in the persian gulf sometime in the mid 90s?

PAYASO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PAYASO » June 2nd, 2006, 2:25 am

[quote="afakasi"]if i remember wasnt there that article about how some gangs were takin up territory on one Aircraft carrier in the persian gulf sometime in the mid 90s?[/quote]

I REMEMBER THAT.THERE WAS A FEW SHIPS LIKE THAT.WHERE YOU COULDNT GO HERE CAUSE THATS THIS GANGS TURF,AND YOU CANT GO TO THAT PART OF THE SHIP CAUSE ITS THAT GANGS TURF.THATS SOME CRAZY SHIT!LOL

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » June 6th, 2006, 12:45 pm

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 28th, 2007, 6:12 pm

trickeration u fucks w/ the music game right??..tell me if u know PureFlow from Daygo..

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » March 31st, 2007, 7:03 pm

plenty on gangmembers in the army......i would know first hand

CUFFUP

Unread post by CUFFUP » October 20th, 2007, 7:30 pm

...sickening...

doobeez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: GO BIG BLUE

Unread post by doobeez » November 4th, 2007, 1:32 pm

Midnight wrote:Do anyone know any gang members that went to the military? And do you think that they should serve our country?

Good friend of mine growin up is a PIRU from Denver, CO and he's served in the MARINE CORP for 8 years. He said there were several CRIPS that was in his company. They understood that in this situation they was fightin together, not against one another. Kinda put it all in perspective for him really. Oh sure, they woofed all kinds of smack at one another, but that was all they could do. It never really escalalted to anything big. They was 4 RU's, and 3 Bloods..and the other 12 guys that were gang affiliated were Crips..

YayAreaFlip
What city do you live in now?: Vallejo

Re:

Unread post by YayAreaFlip » August 7th, 2008, 10:57 pm

UmanH-ay wrote:if i remember wasnt there that article about how some gangs were takin up territory on one Aircraft carrier in the persian gulf sometime in the mid 90s?
I know this is an old post, but I was in the Navy, on an Aircraft Carrier, in the mid 90's, in the Persian Gulf. You got a link to this article somewhere?

I'm pretty sure there was no turf on my ship. Its not like you can just call an area of the ship yours. Shit is hella organized, and they got Marines who run security...you just dont f*ck wid the Jarheads (and I mean that in the most respectful way). Once they called Taps...it was back to your own assigned rack or berthing, or to work.

The only "turf" we had was on the mess decks (cafeteria) after hours where all the races would click up and hang out. We could grab some tables and make a little circle to click up with your own. You definitely didn't just walk all up in the middle of someones click and start disrespectin, so in a sense that was your own little temporary turf.

On the mess decks the brothas played spades and bones. They would also bust some dice on the down low cuz gambling was illegal. There coulda been some Cs and Bs clickin up but it was definitely on the down low. I knew one country azz brotha who claimed Blue but he was a comedian-azz mufucka and hung out wid everyone..

The Filipinos played Pusoy...this is a poker variant also known as Russian or Chinese Poker depending who u ask. I knew homeboys that were like 2Gs in debt by the end of a 6-month cruise. We used to keep track of how much was owed with logbooks and spreadsheets...shit was organized. We also had the ship's food and supply on lockdown, cuz back in the day, Uncle Sam didn't let us little brown people doing anything but cook and clean so alot of the older tropa (crew) were still in that rating. Man once I clicked up with the tropa, I ain't never had to stand in no chow line. What was my lil enlisted young ass eating at the Captain's Mess? I'm eating mufukin Filet Mignon while the rest of the ship eating sh*t on a shingle. My own Chief asking me to hook up him with boots and jackets and shit.

The Puerto Rican homies played their dominoes - only off two sides from the spinner though. They would play a penny or dime a point. Not only PRs but Dominicanos and Cubanos was hanging out here. Them PRs would hella cap on them Dominicans and back and forth.

The Mexican homies played spades and listened to oldies. There coulda been some X4 vs X3 clickas but I really didnt pay no attention cuz no one flying placas or colors.

The White boys played poker, bridge or fuc*en monopoly. I personally knew some racist mufuckas but they weren't claimin no White Power, Aryan or KKK shit.

YayAreaFlip
What city do you live in now?: Vallejo

Unread post by YayAreaFlip » August 7th, 2008, 11:12 pm

Back to the original question...

Hell yeah they should serve our country. It took this mufucka right here out the hood, man I drove a stolen Integ to my recruiter and told him to get me the fuck outta here. I been all over this world 3 times, learned a trade, and stayed out of trouble. Well I stayed out of "big" trouble, I never got thrown in the brig but I did get placed on restriction for 90 days and half my pay docked for two months dammit. The whole time my crew was still puttin it down for the hood and now most either tweaked out, locked-up, deported, or just gettin by. Not that I'm sayin I'm better than they are but I think my life is little easier to deal with right now than some.
The military is not for some people tho, it gives back pretty much what you put into it. If you hate doing your time and duty, then you'll be miserable and will get out as soon as possible. If you luv that shit, you can retire in 20 years with a pension. I was somewhere in the middle, I hated the BS you had to deal with on the day-to-day but I did like some shit like going on liberty in foreign ports with the homies you make.

I just wish I could've convinced more of my homies to join.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Re: Re:

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 8th, 2008, 7:06 am

YayAreaFlip wrote:
UmanH-ay wrote:if i remember wasnt there that article about how some gangs were takin up territory on one Aircraft carrier in the persian gulf sometime in the mid 90s?

The Puerto Rican homies played their dominoes - only off two sides from the spinner though. They would play a penny or dime a point. Not only PRs but Dominicanos and Cubanos was hanging out here. Them PRs would hella cap on them Dominicans and back and forth.
LOL hell yeah they play all different out in NY, Dominicans too. They don't do multiples of five, they like you said play in a straight line, they got this thing called 'capicu' which is when you finish a circuit and the ends are a one and a six, etc, and the main purpose is just to block out the other player / team and take all their points.

West Indians play dominos different than even them. They got this game called Six Love somebody tried to expain it but it's all whacked out and backwards.

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”