Israel vs. Arabs...Whats the basic problem?

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 294
Joined: January 8th, 2005, 8:39 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California

Unread post by Godfather » August 4th, 2006, 4:05 pm

If that particular house opens their doors to the fool, protects the fool, and won't do anything to get the fool to stop hiding in that house then as far as I'm concerned that house deserves nothing less than to get shot up.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » August 4th, 2006, 4:17 pm

great logic. Really gonna solve problems.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 4th, 2006, 4:31 pm

In legal speak that would be harboring a criminal which last I heard was a crime. Lebanon, Iran and Syria are all guilty of aiding and abetting.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » August 4th, 2006, 4:52 pm

dont do the double sided shit Christina. You know Israel is wrong just as much as the Arabs. Fucked up evil Zionist and fucked up evil Islamist.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » August 4th, 2006, 5:02 pm

Hezbollah is held completely responsible for every death in Lebanon. They killed there own. By exploiting the young and the innocent, when children die in Lebanon the world weeps, whilst Hezbollah celebrates in victory. They use humans as shields which is indeed a war crime, They hide behind hospitals and shoot rockets at Israel, knowing the repercussion, knowing that the building will be obliterated within seconds, knowing that there are children and women in the facility, precisely what they want. I say again, Hezbollah has killed there own. Point blank.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » August 4th, 2006, 5:03 pm

I stand behind Zion... 100%

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » August 4th, 2006, 5:13 pm

thats not the real Zion, buddy...thats some fucked up twisted BS. And from now on Im bombing on niggas sisters or any innocent that they hide behind, even though I know it's wrong since I can use it reversely as an excuse.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » August 4th, 2006, 5:19 pm

Isreal is Zion indeed. Read between the lines and dont be confused by Babylon son.

Enter Zion Exit Babylon.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » August 4th, 2006, 5:25 pm

Sentenza wrote:
useless_person wrote:
dutch wrote:Jews don't hate Arabs,but Arabs do hate Jews.And the Jews have to protect themselves.Allot of citizens of Israël are muslims,some are even Palestinian.There is even a mosque on the Tempel Mountain.If you hate Arabs/Muslims,then there wouldn't be a mosque on the Tempel Mountain.

Most of the richest people in the world are Jews. If by any chance you disagree with that one, then name me one poor #%@&#%@ Jew that lives in our world today. Name one......
There are poor Jews, in Israel for example. I head they spend more and more on military and less on social issues. That has created a poor lower class in the last years.

No, Isreal only spends 8% of its National GDP on Defense, far less than almost any country in the world. With the Excpetion of America at 5% and Britain at 7%.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » August 4th, 2006, 5:49 pm

BlaKK wrote:Isreal is Zion indeed. Read between the lines and dont be confused by Babylon son.

Enter Zion Exit Babylon.
I'm talking about the people, not the land. ANd the rastas is talking about us as hebrews and going to zion, not the jews currently in Israel.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » August 4th, 2006, 5:50 pm

BlaKK wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
useless_person wrote:
dutch wrote:Jews don't hate Arabs,but Arabs do hate Jews.And the Jews have to protect themselves.Allot of citizens of Israël are muslims,some are even Palestinian.There is even a mosque on the Tempel Mountain.If you hate Arabs/Muslims,then there wouldn't be a mosque on the Tempel Mountain.

Most of the richest people in the world are Jews. If by any chance you disagree with that one, then name me one poor #%@&#%@ Jew that lives in our world today. Name one......
There are poor Jews, in Israel for example. I head they spend more and more on military and less on social issues. That has created a poor lower class in the last years.

No, Isreal only spends 8% of its National GDP on Defense, far less than almost any country in the world. With the Excpetion of America at 5% and Britain at 7%.
Israel dont need to spend shit on defense when they get all they shit from us.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » August 4th, 2006, 5:59 pm

They are appropriated 3 Billion annually for defence from the United States Government, that coupled with American stock pile military reserves in the region that estimate anywhere from 500,000 to 2 billion in value. And seeing that without Israel America would not exists, these numbers do not stagger me at all.


And I know precisely what Rasta speaks, need not to reiterate.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 291
Joined: January 9th, 2005, 7:08 am
Location: enschede,holland

Unread post by dutch » August 6th, 2006, 5:44 am

useless_person wrote:
dutch wrote:Jews don't hate Arabs,but Arabs do hate Jews.And the Jews have to protect themselves.Allot of citizens of Israël are muslims,some are even Palestinian.There is even a mosque on the Tempel Mountain.If you hate Arabs/Muslims,then there wouldn't be a mosque on the Tempel Mountain.
Most of the richest people in the world are Jews. If by any chance you disagree with that one, then name me one poor #%@&#%@ Jew that lives in our world today. Name one...
What does this have to do with the topic?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » August 6th, 2006, 2:49 pm

How about you name those "Richest Jews in the World" Name them and let me know exactly what influence they have over the conflict at hand...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » August 7th, 2006, 9:55 am

I think Hizbollah started hostility against Israel, so they could draw attention away from Iran.
Now their nuclear problem isnt in the public spotlight anymore and maybe they have a chance to gather some missing ingredients for their atomic bomb.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 291
Joined: January 9th, 2005, 7:08 am
Location: enschede,holland

Unread post by dutch » August 7th, 2006, 11:41 am

Sentenza wrote:I think Hizbollah started hostility against Israel, so they could draw attention away from Iran.
Now their nuclear problem isnt in the public spotlight anymore and maybe they have a chance to gather some missing ingredients for their atomic bomb.
Hé didnt think about that,would be a master strategy.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: January 18th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Unread post by useless_person » August 11th, 2006, 1:14 pm

BlaKK wrote:How about you name those "Richest Jews in the World" Name them and let me know exactly what influence they have over the conflict at hand...
Well, no one here named one poor Jew for me and told me Insrael in general so I'll tell you in general --- rich Jews...

I'll get to the part where you'll tell me to live my life and stop worrying about friggin conspiracy theories but before you do so, I'll tell you that I live my life playing video games all day.

First off, as Jews in general --- you said Israel --- well, they started the conflict. They invanded Lebanon.

Oh and don't tell me that Hezbollah started the conflict cause they kidnapped those two Israeli soldiers.

A few soldiers from my country that were constructing a bunker in Iraq got killed by the 'terrorists' America is fighting. This didn't give us the right to go in and invade Iraq on our own.

1. We're weaker than those terrorists America is fighting.
2. Those terrorists outnumber us.
3. We're in the coalition, even though we have nothing to do with your godamn war.
4. So far we've kept our peace after numerous countries attacked us and why the hell would we invade Iraq?
5. Last but not least we don't give a fuck about a few soldiers and it's not worth war.

Well, we have to fight your war cause you said so --- otherwise, the topic would turn on us and more and more you'd hear shit about my country on the news rather than Iraq.

What's two soldiers vs. millions of other lives???

Now hear this:

There is Iran who is developing nuclear weapons, NK who tested a couple of missles and that gave the go sign for Israel to attack.

Already nearer to WW3 and the Jews invade a country because 2 of their soldiers got kidnapped.

Well, if I led a country that was small and 'weak' like Lebanon, I don't give a fuck what a 'leader' like the USA would want and just fight back.

Israel killed more civillians than Hezbollah opertives --- LEBANESE CIVILLIANS!!! That looks like an act of war to me...

Oh and to answer your question here is a riddle, figure it out and you'll know my answer to your question which is not an answer to my question which I asked before your question:

What is the sound of one hand clapping???

Tell me the answer, not anything else and you'll get my answer...

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 294
Joined: January 8th, 2005, 8:39 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California

Unread post by Godfather » August 11th, 2006, 3:56 pm

All you do is talk nonesense. You never bring up any facts. You just ramble on with your dumb opinions instead of providing links to credible sites, literary works, or anything that may back you up. When you present some facts about all that garbage you spew then we can debate the topic.

But hey, lets follow your logic for a second. I don't like ALL Palestinians because a select few decided to sucide bomb for their causes. I don't like ALL Lebanese people because a few of them are poor.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 616
Joined: July 9th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 12th, 2006, 4:36 am

BlaKK wrote:How about you name those "Richest Jews in the World" Name them and let me know exactly what influence they have over the conflict at hand...
I guess America backing Israel up the ass has nothing to do with it.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » August 12th, 2006, 12:14 pm

Yes it does.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » August 12th, 2006, 12:14 pm

Yes it does.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » August 12th, 2006, 12:14 pm

Yes it does.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » August 12th, 2006, 12:20 pm

Fuckin computer is over here trippin, I clicked submit once and what the fuck happens...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » August 12th, 2006, 10:26 pm

dutch wrote:
Sentenza wrote:I think Hizbollah started hostility against Israel, so they could draw attention away from Iran.
Now their nuclear problem isnt in the public spotlight anymore and maybe they have a chance to gather some missing ingredients for their atomic bomb.
Hé didnt think about that,would be a master strategy.
But it could be. I mean the Mullahs are really smart. They play the game really good.
Now that the UN resolution has been accomplished Hizbollah agreed to it with the kowledge that Israel cant, cause Israel didnt reach their goals yet.
So Israel is in disadvantage, cause Hizbollah and Iran will look like saints.You know what imean?

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: January 18th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Unread post by useless_person » August 13th, 2006, 9:15 am

Godfather wrote:All you do is talk nonesense. You never bring up any facts. You just ramble on with your dumb opinions instead of providing links to credible sites, literary works, or anything that may back you up. When you present some facts about all that garbage you spew then we can debate the topic.

But hey, lets follow your logic for a second. I don't like ALL Palestinians because a select few decided to sucide bomb for their causes. I don't like ALL Lebanese people because a few of them are poor.
Opinions???

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!?!?!?!

All I hear from you guys is opinions.

Providing us links to CNN about this shit is basiclly an opinion!

It's all fucking BIAS!!!

It's all told from the American side, with the info provided by Israel!!!!!

Even those shows and presentations they show about Hezbollah and Bin Laden are BIAS!!!!!

Do you think that the news is actually willing to tell the truth about politics?!

If CNN told one truth about what Bush and his posse are planning, Bush would size the whole block in NYC where CNN is located, especially the building, execute everyone there, and the American public --- as well as the world public wouldn't know shit, just like they were tricked into beliving that Arabs wearing red bandanas using knives to hijack a plane and crash it into the WTC, and I can't even bring a goddamn fork on a plane???

Right...

And then the other news corps will be to scared to even report on that shit rather than telling one sentance that gives the public a hint that there is another point to it that tells the truth...

That's a scenario that will be just as easy doing as the WTC shit...

Not my opinion, but someone elses.

I don't know what to belive anymore and I don't give a shit, so you don't have to either...

PS I'm not gonna provide you any links to anything cause I already provided you facts in previous posts that you failed to understand cause you're heardheaded and only rely on your own goddamn country to finish the job cause you're patriotic and that's because people tell you to be.

Good luck living the slave life...

Oh and one more thing --- you provide proofs, links and any facts that are NOT from an American site, which will always be BIAS...

The Russia and China alliance are weak???

My ass!!!!!

Watch till WW3, most of your people will die and your American cities will prolly be destroyed by umm...A second Tsar Bomba maybe...

Not a threat, but my opinion...

Oh and watch that clip about the first Tsar Bomba nuclear explosion and you'll be suprised to see something on the end...

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: January 18th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Unread post by useless_person » August 13th, 2006, 9:20 am

And to get back to the topic, the basic problem with Arabs and Israel is religion, as I said before...

Arabs hate Jews and Jews hate Arabs...

It's always been like that and always will be. Don't care if you say that Jews don't hate Arabs and the only way is the other way around but that's you're opinion and not a fact.

Use your common sense and stop standing up for Israel!!!!!

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 291
Joined: January 9th, 2005, 7:08 am
Location: enschede,holland

Unread post by dutch » August 13th, 2006, 10:43 am

useless_person wrote:And to get back to the topic, the basic problem with Arabs and Israel is religion, as I said before...

Arabs hate Jews and Jews hate Arabs...

It's always been like that and always will be. Don't care if you say that Jews don't hate Arabs and the only way is the other way around but that's you're opinion and not a fact.

Use your common sense and stop standing up for Israel!!!!!
And what you are saying is also an opinion.Now come with some facts?

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: January 18th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Unread post by useless_person » August 14th, 2006, 6:48 am

dutch wrote:
useless_person wrote:And to get back to the topic, the basic problem with Arabs and Israel is religion, as I said before...

Arabs hate Jews and Jews hate Arabs...

It's always been like that and always will be. Don't care if you say that Jews don't hate Arabs and the only way is the other way around but that's you're opinion and not a fact.

Use your common sense and stop standing up for Israel!!!!!
And what you are saying is also an opinion.Now come with some facts?
As I said, use your common sense!

It's always been like this. Ask a 1000 Jews and a 1000 Arabs, they'll tell you the same but oppisite thing...

Provide your own damn facts first before telling me to, otherwise I'll just think its your opinion.

And the tide has turned on me, has it???

Well, screw your facts. I'm not providing any. I'm just gonna listen until something I can opinionate comes up to...

You want a fact for that???

How about I make a database with all my thoughts in it that has been certified by the *American* governement and basiclly filthered out to suit their needs and wants...

You want facts? Facts are useless when you know this...

You know it, but your just too ignorant to admit it. Ok then, stand up for Israel...

Dutch, are you even American???

Do you have your own mind???

If you don't have your own mind, then do waste your time standing up for a country full of the same religion that killed Jesus Christ...

If you're American, please copy everything your pals do and end up dead or homeless as they would in later life...

If you do have your own mind and aren't an American, then please provide us with your own opinion, and for god's sakes please use some common sense...

Two options that fall in the same catagory and only two catagories to choose from. Are you gonna go with the crowd and end up (insert horrible destiny here) or have your own opinions and thoughts and end up (insert independent and nice destiny here)....

Ok nvm...

No one can stand an idiot but an idiot himself can't stand a drunk...

Or the other way around...

YOU FIGURE IT OUT!!!

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 291
Joined: January 9th, 2005, 7:08 am
Location: enschede,holland

Unread post by dutch » August 14th, 2006, 9:06 am

useless_person wrote: It's always been like this. Ask a 1000 Jews and a 1000 Arabs, they'll tell you the same but oppisite thing...
Then the Jews will say:"We want peace" The Arabs will say:"We want to destroy every Jew".
If you don't have your own mind, then do waste your time standing up for a country full of the same religion that killed Jesus Christ...
If you know anything about Christianity and i do,then you are glad that they(The Romans) killed Jesus Christ,because he died for us and for the mistakes we will make in live!!!!!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » August 14th, 2006, 6:04 pm

dutch wrote:
useless_person wrote: It's always been like this. Ask a 1000 Jews and a 1000 Arabs, they'll tell you the same but oppisite thing...
Then the Jews will say:"We want peace" The Arabs will say:"We want to destroy every Jew".
Depends on who you are talking with. There are Israelis that definitely have a lot of hatred for Muslims. And vice versa of course.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 291
Joined: January 9th, 2005, 7:08 am
Location: enschede,holland

Unread post by dutch » August 15th, 2006, 8:42 am

Sentenza wrote:
dutch wrote:
useless_person wrote: It's always been like this. Ask a 1000 Jews and a 1000 Arabs, they'll tell you the same but oppisite thing...
Then the Jews will say:"We want peace" The Arabs will say:"We want to destroy every Jew".
Depends on who you are talking with. There are Israelis that definitely have a lot of hatred for Muslims. And vice versa of course.
Offcourse Sentenza it depends on who you are talking to.But most of the people who live in Israël want peace.And to get back on topic,i think the problem is Israël and the Palestinians when they bargain over land.They view everything like they lost something.To give an example.Israël wanted to give up East-Jeruzalem to the Palestinians.Yasser Arafat did not see it as "I just got East-Jeruzalem",he saw it as loosing West-Jeruzalem.I think that's a big problem when you are negotiating about land.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 15th, 2006, 1:48 pm

Doesnt matter what you say useless....
stop standing up for Israel!!!!!
not gonna happen

Post Reply

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”