Anti-Zionist

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Anti-Zionist

Unread post by BlaKK » August 6th, 2006, 3:04 pm

This forum board has many...
Why so?

Your existance is transparent... Now speak on it. You know who you are, now Speak clear.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: Anti-Zionist

Unread post by Sentenza » August 6th, 2006, 3:34 pm

BlaKK wrote:This forum board has many...
Why so?

Your existance is transparent... Now speak on it. You know who you are, now Speak clear.
Difficult issue. In my eyes Zionists are too radical in all aspects.
I sont see too much difference between Islamists and most Zionists in the way they proclaim their goals and the way of achieving it (violence).

Apart from that i think the Zionist movement also has some logical misconceptions.
Didnt the old testament say the Messiah will lead the jewish people into the holy land (Israel)? Now where is this prophet? With which right did they throw a few million Palestinians out of their home country without redemption?
This is even more questionable in my eyes when you keep in mind, that 95 % of Jews in the 60s are of Ashkenazi or Khasaic origin, which means they never had ancestry in Palestine.

I am just for a peaceful agreement between both fractions and radical Zionists and Islamists are against that.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 6th, 2006, 4:26 pm

Why so?

The ones that should speak won't. They would rather post their articles and make insinuation's indirectly.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 6th, 2006, 6:14 pm

Also i see a difference between being Anti-Zionist and Anti-semitic, no?

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 6th, 2006, 6:28 pm

Sentenza wrote:Also i see a difference between being Anti-Zionist and Anti-semitic, no?
Whats the difference really?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 6th, 2006, 6:35 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
Sentenza wrote:Also i see a difference between being Anti-Zionist and Anti-semitic, no?
Well, Zionism is a political movement out of the 19th century.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

Anti-semitsm is the term for general hate on Jews.

I think you dont have to agree with Zionism, but we all can agree that Jews are normal human beings like me and you.
Its just a religion.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 6th, 2006, 6:49 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

I think you dont have to agree with Zionism, but we all can agree that Jews are normal human beings like me and you.
Its just a religion.
Both are anti Jew though in the end

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 6th, 2006, 7:05 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

Its just a religion.
Hmm, dont know. I do not agree with many aspects of Zionism because it has a radical, extremistic agenda.
But i dont have a problem with Judaism or Jews.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 6th, 2006, 7:08 pm

We have yet to hear from the closet Anti-Zionists on here. Anyone want to place bets we wont be hearing from the ones this callout was intended?

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 6th, 2006, 7:11 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

Its just a religion.
Hmm, dont know. I do not agree with many aspects of Zionism because it has a radical, extremistic agenda.
But i dont have a problem with Judaism or Jews.
I honestly have to say that I do not know all that much in detail about the Zionist movement, but I am reading up on it as I speak. I CAN say that I am definitely not anti-zionist. What is it that you feel is so radical and extremist about their agenda?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 6th, 2006, 7:37 pm

Well roughly said it is this:

Critics of Zionism see the changes in demographic balance which created a Jewish state and displaced over 700,000 Arab refugees, and the methods used to cause this, as an inevitable consequence of Zionism. Critics also point to current inequities between Jews and Arabs in Israel, similarly viewing them as attributable to Zionist beliefs and ideologies. Some consider this ethnic and cultural discrimination to be a form of racism.

And the fact that i think that those arab refugees have a right to live there aswell.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 6th, 2006, 7:55 pm

Sentenza wrote:Well roughly said it is this:

Critics of Zionism see the changes in demographic balance which created a Jewish state and displaced over 700,000 Arab refugees, and the methods used to cause this, as an inevitable consequence of Zionism. Critics also point to current inequities between Jews and Arabs in Israel, similarly viewing them as attributable to Zionist beliefs and ideologies. Some consider this ethnic and cultural discrimination to be a form of racism.

And the fact that i think that those arab refugees have a right to live there aswell.
I feel they should all be able to share the land also.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 7th, 2006, 3:48 pm

Why so?

And still nothing

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 8th, 2006, 5:58 pm

One would start to think that these people are not all that convinced in what they let on they believe in.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » August 8th, 2006, 6:06 pm

Precisely my thoughts.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 8th, 2006, 8:07 pm

Something to think about:

http://www.moiz.ca/coffin.htm

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » August 8th, 2006, 8:46 pm

Yes Coldbear, and if Hezbollah did not practice in these cowardly tactics and exploit the innocent, that death toll would be significantly reduced...

How fucking hard is it, really, Do people not understand, mind I break it down.

Lets say you are an f-16 Fighter Pilot, your flying over the skies of Southern Lebanon, You see RPG's, Katusha Rockets and other small arms being fired directly at you from an unclassified facility, as a Combat Commander what is one to do? You blow it the fuck up. Missile after Missile until you obliterate that shit. It's common logic, and a fundamental tactic of war. Now, If indeed there are civilians within the facility that you inadvertently blew up, and, as a result Civilians were killed, who is to blame and who is a fault, the coward who was acquainting targets from within this facility, who was on the ground and knew precisely who was in the building and completely aware of the repercussion? Or the Commander, who is fifty miles away, and his forces are being shot at. Again I ask, Who is at fault. Enlighten Me.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 8th, 2006, 8:52 pm

WHo has the F-16 Jets and who has fuckin homemade rocket launchers? Why are they fighting wars with these nontraditional tactics? It's really easy to drop these bombs from a F-16 your big brother hooked you up with homie I'm glad you brought that point up.

Check out how many people wanted Israel to cease. I guess they're all Anti-Semitic?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » August 8th, 2006, 9:03 pm

Cold Bear wrote:WHo has the F-16 Jets and who has fuckin homemade rocket launchers? Why are they fighting wars with these nontraditional tactics? It's really easy to drop these bombs from a F-16 your big brother hooked you up with homie I'm glad you brought that point up.

Check out how many people wanted Israel to cease. I guess they're all Anti-Semitic?
My "Big Brother" please nigga I run circles around the system, daily.

Israel Obviously has the F-16's And Hezbollah with the Home-Made Rocket Launchers that look like gravity bongs. They (Hezbollah) initiated in such a conflict, completely aware that Israel has 300 F-16 Jets in there arsenal, completely aware that Israel has one of the mightiest Armies in the world. They knew that shit. So what is your question?

And you speak of Cease Fire. If Israel was to cease there fire they loose this war, point blank. There will not be a cease fire until 90% of Hezbollah's military potential is inapt and or until the leader is killed. Otherwise this talk about a cease fire is laughable. Mark my word.
A victory to Hezbollah is victory to Iran and victory to Islamic Fascism.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 8th, 2006, 9:13 pm

BlaKK wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:WHo has the F-16 Jets and who has fuckin homemade rocket launchers? Why are they fighting wars with these nontraditional tactics? It's really easy to drop these bombs from a F-16 your big brother hooked you up with homie I'm glad you brought that point up.

Look at you getting all defensive dogs. I don't give a fuck what circles you run champ. Run all the circles you like til you get dizzzy and fall down lol. I'm talking about Israel being all in the US's pocket with no ability to defend themselves, not you running circles.

Israel Obviously has the F-16's And Hezbollah with the Home-Made Rocket Launchers that look like gravity bongs. They (Hezbollah) initiated in such a conflict, completely aware that Israel has 300 F-16 Jets in there arsenal, completely aware that Israel has one of the mightiest Armies in the world. They knew that shit. So what is your question?

They did it because they felt justified in their cause and faced death rather can keep putting up with the BS policies of Israel. That's BALLS fool. And conviction. Not only that but it really showed the world what kind of retarded violent shit Israel stays on, once Israel showed it's true face, willing to do any kind of violence to keep their neighbors in check, regardless of what the world thinks.

And you speak of Cease Fire. If Israel was to cease there fire they loose this war, point blank. There will not be a cease fire until 90% of Hezbollah's military potential is inapt and or until the leader is killed. Otherwise this talk about a cease fire is laughable. Mark my word.

Yeah I 'speak of Cease fire'. Israel lose what? What will they really lose realistically? They still are a superpower in a poor ass region of the world with tanks and F-16 and a good economy? If this was the 60's, you would be the one scared of Vietnamese and Communism. Now you 're scared of Islamic Fascism because the media told you to be puppet.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 8th, 2006, 9:28 pm

BlaKK wrote:

I think I love you!

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » August 8th, 2006, 10:14 pm

Personally I see no problem in people being anti-zionist. My problem is when anti-semitic people act like they're anti-zionist and then begin to run off at the mouth with their conspiracy theory bs about how Israel=bad and terroists=good. When people start talking nonesense about how Israel is bad because their are a lot of rich jews, or about how they're in the wrong for attacking Lebannon and Lebannon ain't wrong for protecting Hazballah thats when I see a problem.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » August 10th, 2006, 3:36 pm

I'm anti-zionist, but not anti-semitic.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 10th, 2006, 4:06 pm

Thats right man, I second that, I'm anti-Zionist, but not anti semetic. Its differentiating between jewish people and the Isreali state that promotes a particular brand of 'zionism', which, as we can see, includes the slaughter of Lebanese children, grandmothers, mothers.......this clear appreciation lets us join in solidarity with refusnik soldiers from the Isreali Defence Force. Its about a human ethic.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 10th, 2006, 8:07 pm

Godfather wrote:Personally I see no problem in people being anti-zionist. My problem is when anti-semitic people act like they're anti-zionist and then begin to run off at the mouth with their conspiracy theory bs about how Israel=bad and terroists=good. When people start talking nonesense about how Israel is bad because their are a lot of rich jews, or about how they're in the wrong for attacking Lebannon and Lebannon ain't wrong for protecting Hazballah thats when I see a problem.
If anybody wants to open a topic about stereotypes of jews (all jews are rich blablabla), i am down for it. And i bet i can rip any stereotype apart, take my word.
But to sum it up....Extremists=Bad, Common Sensed people= good
On BOTH sides.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 10th, 2006, 8:08 pm

Noog wrote:Thats right man, I second that, I'm anti-Zionist, but not anti semetic. Its differentiating between jewish people and the Isreali state that promotes a particular brand of 'zionism', which, as we can see, includes the slaughter of Lebanese children, grandmothers, mothers.......this clear appreciation lets us join in solidarity with refusnik soldiers from the Isreali Defence Force. Its about a human ethic.
Well there are also lots of Jews that are Anti-Zionist, lets not forget that.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 11th, 2006, 3:23 am

Thats 100% right. Its not about being Jewish, its about an ideology called Zionism and how thats being interpreted. And yeah again, theres sane people on both sides of this terrible war and I pray that the sane voices can come through on this tragic impasse.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 14th, 2006, 6:37 pm

Noog wrote:Thats 100% right. Its not about being Jewish, its about an ideology called Zionism and how thats being interpreted. And yeah again, theres sane people on both sides of this terrible war and I pray that the sane voices can come through on this tragic impasse.
Heres a video i found on youtube....Quite interesting i think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dSHl3C9kgY

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 14th, 2006, 7:21 pm

^ And there it is...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 14th, 2006, 11:30 pm

Cold Bear wrote:^ And there it is...
Lol at how the other guy called the Rabbi an anti-semitic bastard. :lol:

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » August 16th, 2006, 8:31 am

I'm Anti-Zionist. Zionists are Jews, aren't they???

Well...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protoc ... rs_of_Zion

It is nothing for one to know something unless another knows you know it.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 16th, 2006, 8:39 am

The Protocols are a fake, son. Don't believe the hype about Jews taking over the world that's some shit Hitler and the Nazi regime came up with remember they were masters of propaganda.

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”