Worst Serial Killer ever

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 11th, 2006, 10:30 am

dutch wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
dutch wrote:By the way Sentenza did you know Ed Gein was from German descent.
Not really, but might be. We got our own share of them. There was this guy, Fritz Haarman, that slaughtered guys and sold their meat as pork on the market. And so on.
But i think that Ed Gein is the worst one i have heard about so far..
His (Ed Gein) parents were from Germany.I thought you know because you are German.Interesting.And his story was the basis for the movie The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
I heard they were natives from wisconsin? Anyways the name leads me to believe that it might be true.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » November 11th, 2006, 11:00 am

I know Ed Gein was guilty of 2 murders, both with a gun. Where was his third murder to qualify him as a serial killer? I know he dug up a lot of bodies which he used in making his "clothes" and what not. Likewise Paul Bernardo I believe only killed 2 people, again not quite a Serial Killer.

And Blue Eyed, who is this African you speak of in Canada? Cause last time I checked Robert Pickton is white.

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » November 11th, 2006, 12:41 pm

that ed guy is one sick mofo, y didnt all that stuff he had rot? he should hav been tortured in worst ways known to man

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 11th, 2006, 3:36 pm

Does anyone remember where jeffery Dharmer was thought to be racist because a lot of his victims were gay black men?

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 11th, 2006, 5:37 pm

Christina Marie wrote:Oh THATS some sick shit!!!! I am going to have nightmares tonight for sure.

And dont you know I did!!!!

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 11th, 2006, 5:38 pm

T.K wrote:Does anyone remember where jeffery Dharmer was thought to be racist because a lot of his victims were gay black men?
Ya. He was another sick SOB. I am not going to read this thread anymore...to sick for my innocent mind, lol.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 11th, 2006, 11:22 pm

what about say those guys in the beginning of the movie A history of violence who killed everyone in the thotel just to not elave witnesses and possibly just for fun, or what about in the city of god that ze character. He would kill just for fun with almsot no motivation and even as a kid he killed people just to prove himself and get off on it, so how are people like that not serial killers and this railroad killer is?

http://www.amazon.com/Murder-Rails-Dete ... F8&s=books

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 12th, 2006, 5:03 am

Sentenza wrote:
dutch wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Not really, but might be. We got our own share of them. There was this guy, Fritz Haarman, that slaughtered guys and sold their meat as pork on the market. And so on.
His (Ed Gein) parents were from Germany.I thought you know because you are German.Interesting.And his story was the basis for the movie The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
I heard they were natives from wisconsin? Anyways the name leads me to believe that it might be true.
yeah he was from wisconsin, but he was just of german heritage.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 12th, 2006, 11:42 am

Charles manson and his so called goonz was the worst serial killaz of all times they mostly murda every white superstar in hollywood.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » November 12th, 2006, 12:16 pm

...what does that mean or prove?
why point that out?

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » November 12th, 2006, 12:34 pm

TwoGlockz wrote:Charles manson and his so called goonz was the worst serial killaz of all times they mostly murda every white superstar in hollywood.
Charles Manson didn't kill anyone. And his 'family' weren't serial killers.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 12th, 2006, 1:07 pm

^ Whateva you say.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » November 12th, 2006, 1:23 pm

johnnny wrote:
...what does that mean or prove?
why point that out?
Sentenza is German.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » November 12th, 2006, 1:34 pm

TwoGlockz wrote:^ Whateva you say.
It's true. His 'family' would have been considered mass murderers having killed a number of people in 1 place at 1 time, and it was only 1 hollywood star, that being Sharon Tate. Manson was behind the killings but never did it himself. He just brainwashed his followers to do what he couldn't.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 12th, 2006, 1:39 pm

I could of sworn it was more then one superstar that have been murdered by the family.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 12th, 2006, 2:26 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
TwoGlockz wrote:^ Whateva you say.
It's true. His 'family' would have been considered mass murderers having killed a number of people in 1 place at 1 time, and it was only 1 hollywood star, that being Sharon Tate. Manson was behind the killings but never did it himself. He just brainwashed his followers to do what he couldn't.
I wish they killed roman polanski instead so he wouldnt have had a chance to drug and rape a 13 yr old girl than have a live in 16 yr old girlfriend after fleeing to france when he was like 50.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 12th, 2006, 4:01 pm

Ed gein goes down in terms of who did the most sick shit, like he made a waist coat made out of pussy and breasts

n'gah pleeeez

Unread post by n'gah pleeeez » November 13th, 2006, 12:48 am

dutch wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
his story was the basis of a lot of movies, including Psycho, with Tony Perkins...

His story is warped, sick demented .. I had an issue of weird tales that had the whole story, from police reports; photos, everyhting
he was more than a just a serial killer
WAYYY MORE.

He is a legend.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 13th, 2006, 2:27 am

^^^^But a legend in Hell.
If there is a Basketball team down there, he is in the dream Team.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 13th, 2006, 2:31 am

Christina Marie wrote:
T.K wrote:Does anyone remember where jeffery Dharmer was thought to be racist because a lot of his victims were gay black men?
Ya. He was another sick SOB. I am not going to read this thread anymore...to sick for my innocent mind, lol.
LOl....

Here is something more to freak you out. Serial killers before 1900.

Locusta is the name of a woman thought to be the first documented serial killer. She was a professional poisoner in Rome sometime during the first century A.D.; she also poisoned others in her spare time.

In A.D. 54, she was hired by Agrippina the Younger to kill the Emperor Claudius, which she accomplished with a poisoned dish of mushrooms. In 55, she was convicted of poisoning another victim. When Nero learned of this he sent a tribune of the Praetorian Guard to rescue her from execution. In return for this she was ordered to poison Britannicus. She succeeded on her second try, Nero rewarding her with immunity from execution while he lived. Seven months after Nero's suicide, Locusta was condemned to die by Galba on January 69. Legend claims she was publicly raped by a specially trained giraffe, after which she was torn apart by wild animals, but there is no documented evidence to support this claim. Apuleius described her life.

Peter Stumpp (died 1589) was a German farmer and allegedly a serial killer and cannibal, also known as the Werewolf of Bedburg.

Accusations

In 1589, Stumpp had one of the most lurid and famous werewolf trials in history. After being stretched on the rack, he confessed to having practiced black magic since he was twelve years old. He claimed that the devil had given him a magical belt, which enabled him to metamorphose into "the likeness of a greedy, devouring wolf, strong and mighty, with eyes great and large, which in the night sparkled like fire, a mouth great and wide, with most sharp and cruel teeth, a huge body, and mighty paws." Removing his belt, he said, made him transform back to his human form.

For twenty-five years, Stumpp had allegedly been a "insatiable bloodsucker" who gorged on the flesh of goats, lambs, and sheep, as well as men, women, and children. Being threatened with torture he confessed to killing and eating fourteen children, two pregnant women, and their fetuses. One of the fourteen children was his own son, whose brain he was reported to have devoured.

Not only was Stumpp accused of being a serial murderer and cannibal, but also of having an incestuous relationship with his daughter, who was sentenced to die with him, and he coupled with a distant relative, which was also considered to be incestuous according to the law. In addition to this he confessed to having had intercourse with a succubus sent to him by the Devil.

Trial and execution

His execution is one of the most brutal on record: He was put to the wheel, where flesh was torn from his body with red-hot pincers, followed by his arms and legs. Then his limbs were broken with a hammer to prevent him from returning from the grave, before he was beheaded and burned on a pyre. His daughter Sybil (Beell) and his mistress Katharina Trump had already been strangled and were burned along with Stumpp's body. The sources do not say for what crimes they, too, were sentenced to death.

I think it is interesting to see, that shit like that has been happening forever already and is no recent thing.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 13th, 2006, 5:16 am

i personnaly knew 2 serial killaz one was my naybor his name was mamadou traoure he was part of my set and did kill like 6 women attaching them and raped them the whole night and killing them with his fist basicely punching them to death ...he was black so i dont think race is an isue here ..i remember him gettin crazy after he got sent to senegal after gang violence ,he came back crazy tryi to get me in that voodoo thang but after a while he even snitched on the homies over weed ..i saved his life one night when my lil homie obg lolo and obg serval and obg vouiller from bbm and the 2 othaz both south cidaz had him on locc belly up and was jumpin on his head maybe i shouldnt have saved his ass that nite im still mad about that ..i barely knew another mudafucca named guy george he was half black and was killing old ladys ...and anotha one who was a serial rapist he did killed only 2 ...he was also from west africa ...thats what i know and saw with my eyes ...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 14th, 2006, 6:08 am

^^^^ That some bad shit aswell.

Has anyone ever heard of the guy in Russia, that killed children and his mother cooked parts of them for him. And she knew what she was cooking. :shock:

When that guy hit jail, they had to put him into a one man cell, cause every single Mafioso and criminal in that jail was ready to kill him on sight.

Funny, how thats the same all around the world no?

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”