Illuminati

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Anonymous20

Illuminati

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 6th, 2004, 9:41 pm

From Project Monarch (brainwashing techniques) to Secret Societies (Skull & Bones, Freemasons and other satanic cults regrouping VERY wealthy people of the world) I've read many things having to do with the conspiracy we mainly refer to as 'Illuminati' to be general. I've read about many eerie occult symbols being used in everyday life (blind to the eye of the average citizen knowing nothing about witchcraft and occult symbolism) to the famous one dollar bill symbols : pyramid with the all seeing eye of lucifer, number of bricks in it representing the coucils, numbers of leaves in the wreath, the eagle (originally a phoenix symbolising rebirth) facing to the right, the latin words (new world order) just to name a few. I'd like to know your point of view on this, no matter if you've researched a lot about it or just wanna share your thoughts as long they have consistency. I remember what had pushed to me to thoroughly research on the subject was when I found out what Pac meant with Killuminati. Anyway, here are some sites which I found pretty interesting to just start touching the tip of the iceberg:

http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html
http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/
http://honesttruth.fateback.com/illusa.html

Red Kelly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Illuminati

Unread post by Red Kelly » February 17th, 2004, 4:57 pm

David Icke is a British author with several good books on topics like this one.
You should definitely buy a few if you are a fan of this type of reading.
Some of his theories are far fetched but he does provide lots of good information and footnotes to help support his claims. Even if you don't believe all the theories you still come away with some good knowledge.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 18th, 2004, 11:21 am

Some power is in hands of these groups that have secrect agreements but they don't have the aggregate control over the world as most of these authors ascribe to them. Not even close. Factor into that the individual beliefs and philosophies of each member (they aren't illuminati robots) and see that the control further diminished.

Interesting people that were in secret societies range well before Mozart (member of a secret society during the "enlightened" reign of Joseph II of Austria) right up to President Bush (Yale's Skull and Crossbones).

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 18th, 2004, 11:41 am

you should read a book called Holy Blood, Holy Grail. It deals with a lot of secret society stuff going back to the Knights Templar and others. Basis for the book is that they believe that they have proof that Jesus never died, and that he actually fathered children. Their bloodline was protected by a series of secret societies throughout the centuries. They even have documents from the vatican, and from various pope's that back their theory. Pretty interesting. Another book that is similar is Bloodline of the Holy Grail. Same basic theory, with some small differences in opinion.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 18th, 2004, 11:52 am

correction. They don't think that jesus NEVER died. They just don't believe he died when the bible says he did. They say that they can prove he lived another 20 or 30 years after that.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 18th, 2004, 10:40 pm

Some people will believe anything. I've met some really whacked out people in my travels. Reality doesn't even enter into it with some of them. It's the last thing they want to hear or talk about.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » February 20th, 2004, 12:32 pm

yo wcrockets and the rest of ya'll.Check out "Rule by Secrecy" by Jim Marrs.Excellent reading.You guys gotta cop that.

guerrillablackhawk
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by guerrillablackhawk » August 12th, 2004, 3:03 pm

Monkeywrench wrote:yo wcrockets and the rest of ya'll.Check out "Rule by Secrecy" by Jim Marrs.Excellent reading.You guys gotta cop that.
The dialectic theories of David icke

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 17th, 2004, 6:16 pm

i remember there was a movie about the illumanti...about a bunch of college students who were part of it...does anybody remember the movie that im talkin about?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 17th, 2004, 6:33 pm

^^i think youre talking about the movie 'The Skulls' (Skulls & Bones), the Yale secret society which Bush and Kerry are part of

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 18th, 2004, 10:09 am

yeah..there u go...iight thanks..ima rent that movie...kerry and bush were part of it? wtf?

the_urban_prince
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by the_urban_prince » December 11th, 2004, 7:25 pm

wcrockets wrote:Some people will believe anything. I've met some really whacked out people in my travels. Reality doesn't even enter into it with some of them. It's the last thing they want to hear or talk about.
ah yes the wonders of skeptisisim...............you do know you can be a skeptic almost to a fault don't you?

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » December 16th, 2004, 10:22 am

Illu (illin*)
yes founder a german named Weisshaupt began some years before the funding of Usa to engage poeple of the Freimaurers and had suddenly to quit to another city .He might have escaped to the Usa while no records were found.Weisshaupt means "Whitehead" and websources say he is a looklike of G.Washington!?Details are the number 23 the Numberology..+the obscourity of the dollar bil.The number in roman letters is much more the foundingdate of Weisshaupts (google Pic).

D33Q
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D33Q » December 18th, 2004, 5:41 am

if poeple realise that they are tryna do this New World Order, what can we do to prevent it from happenin? cuase, as it started allready, once it gets everything, we gon wish we had done something before it all began

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » December 25th, 2004, 4:44 am

R3AP3R wrote:if poeple realise that they are tryna do this New World Order, what can we do to prevent it from happenin? cuase, as it started allready, once it gets everything, we gon wish we had done something before it all began

:? :wink: :lol: STAY REAL :idea:

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 1st, 2005, 11:10 am

I posted some german stuff .They do not relate the 1776 correct,but that weisshaupt dissappeared from Ghota,and he ooks simmillar to Washington/once I found also a text that Washington dyed in fact earlyer and Weisshaupt could be his copy.
I went for english but they weren`t that simple.

At least a comparisson of the signaturesw would be makieable.http://www.bvalphaserver.com/
http://msi.alien.de/23.htm
http://www.illu-welt.de/
http://www.adamweishaupt.de/

and happy new year

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » January 3rd, 2005, 1:06 pm

THAT SHIT REAL HOMIE. THEY BE INJECTIN THEM MILITARY PEOPLE with ALL SORTS OF SHIT

gtrip

Unread post by gtrip » January 6th, 2005, 10:37 pm

http://www.rumormillnews.com is a interesting site

THROWBACK

Unread post by THROWBACK » January 18th, 2005, 11:03 pm

A good read regarding Illuminati is a book by Dan Brown~ Angel's & Demon's.It's part fiction ,part facts.Take whatever you can take from the book he basically breaks down how the Illuminati came about and how they got persecuted by the church and how all these other clicks came about thru them. He's also the author of The the Vinci Code another book more or less along the same lines.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 19th, 2005, 7:18 pm

someone should go to the party in the white house and report here to us ,what is going on .handshakes,symbols and so on.the thing gets bigger if you count bushes`grandpa supported nazi germany ,and the ss had symbols ...:scull and bones.,,.....had it all fresh and clean in my head .....gone
i am done.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 19th, 2005, 7:35 pm

Sorry to bust your bubble but the meetings and the dinners at the White House do not start with "secret handshakes." Bring real information showing that "bushes`grandpa supported nazi germany." We are a democracy. I await your "real" proof showing otherwise.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 20th, 2005, 12:13 pm

it is somewhere here in the Union Banking Corporation,and others.
`trading with the enemy act'.

I mean if he and his guys were skulls and bones(pirates?)and the ss had their signs too+hitler coming of bavaria+ibm selling machines to nazi germ. and may have known then the purpose was KZ .`
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush
http://www.topplebush.com/article1_famhistory.shtml

he helped in collecting money for the NSDAP (nazi party-46')

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 20th, 2005, 9:55 pm

It's no secret that Bush's senior was a member of a popular Yale fraternity fascinated by Geramino (as most of their generation was [sorry to say I'm old enough to be able to remember and speak on that]). But your use of information on a site called topplebush.com which "asserts" that he was knowingly supporting Nazism after America had gone to war with Germany is WAY beyond fact. Bring hard real supporting evidence and I will examine it. If it proves true, then I will accept it. Are you willing to accept same if it does not prove true?

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 21st, 2005, 8:04 am

wikipedia is good enough.so many more men during that time were opposed to nazis.had nothing to do with them since 1933 its counted.so I think post opposite facts,that he has an alibi,otherwise he worked to close to that idea as that he had not burned his fingers.

Oh he was fascinated,oh yeah facinated,so astonishingly interrested in history and indians ,so one day he opened his grave and took geronimos skull,because he was so in love with american history.so in love.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 21st, 2005, 1:25 pm

Lots of Americans made investments in Europe between WWI and WWII including Germany. Doesn't make them NAZI supporters. And you are making way too much about the skull. It was a fraternity prank. Nothing more.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 21st, 2005, 3:25 pm

only wonder ,how losers are pushing that far in money making.not that I am jalous,but some of the investors relations and attitude goes beyond normal ,and that what counts.you shouldn`t care too much .it is not your image so go and ask ibm for their counting(maths) machines.somebody did :they got their own archives and historicians responsible for them;though,they make mistakes in statements or they lied.

where is the skull now?

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 24th, 2005, 9:51 pm

Mraka wrote:only wonder ,how losers are pushing that far in money making.not that I am jalous,but some of the investors relations and attitude goes beyond normal ,and that what counts.you shouldn`t care too much .it is not your image so go and ask ibm for their counting(maths) machines.somebody did :they got their own archives and historicians responsible for them;though,they make mistakes in statements or they lied.

where is the skull now?
Oh I hear you. I heard IBM was in DEEP. My guess is they still holding it (but denying it) of course.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 27th, 2005, 1:05 pm

It is through.Know that the truth is out there.
Somebody who knows may have told you,but you didn`t ask.It is official.

Paper Chaser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Paper Chaser » February 22nd, 2005, 12:54 pm

http://www.parascope.com/articles/0997/skullbones.htm deep stuff on that site. just like the guy who started this thread I did a search on the word illuminati cause I knew it was something up with that word the way 2pac mentioned it in a song and then tried to just brushed it off. "Probably be murdered for some stuff that I spoke, this be the realist stuff I ever wrote"

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”