World War 3

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

World War 3

Unread post by razbojnik » July 5th, 2008, 5:00 am

Yes, I used the search button. It didn't show anything. Ahem...

What do you think the sides will be? Which countries will side with which countries? Talk about the military aspects of the war. What do you think will be the outcome? Etc...

I have to eat now. I'll post what I think later.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: World War 3

Unread post by razbojnik » July 5th, 2008, 6:53 am

Initially...

Side 1:

Russia, China, India, Brazil, Indonesia, Nigeria, Serbia, Macedonia, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libiya, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Morocco, Ethiopia, Yemen, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Sudan, Dijabouti, Tunisia, Mauritania, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Laos, Cambodia, Malasiya, Chad, Niger, Mali, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Cameroon, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Botswana, Mozambique, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Bangladesh, Zambia, Namibia, Cote D'Ivore, Senegal, Rwanda, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Vietnam, Myanamar, Thailand, Mongolia, Somalia, Angola, Eduador, Peru, Bolivia, Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile, Guyana, Paupa New Guyana, Argentina, Venezuela, Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, Uzbekistan, Turkmensitan, Tajikistan, Azerbajan, Armenia, Nepal, Cuba, Madagascar, Bhutan, plus others...

Side 2:

USA, Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Portugal, Albania, Greece, Israel, South Korea, Japan, Turkey, Pakistan, Australia, Afghanistan, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Austria, Ireland, Hungary, Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Romania, Phillipines(maybe if no coup takes place), New Zeland, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzigovina, Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Poland, Georgia, Columbia, South Africa, Ukraine, Moldova, Iceland, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Panama, Costa Rica, Jamaica, The Bahamas, French Guyana, Cyprus, Belize, plus others...

Fronts:

Europe, Africa, North America, Asia, Oceania, South America.

Now that that is out of the way, let's talk about the possible invasion points. Who invades who?

>Israel, America and it's allies invade Iran. Arab League responds by invading Israel and attacking the forces.
>China invades Taiwan, North Korea invades South Korea, Japan and the USA defend South Korea and Taiwan.
>China, Russia and India invade the USA and Canada through Alaska and the Western seacoast of the USA and Canada.
>Russia invades Europe with the help of it's closest allies, when Iran and the Arab League crush the allies in Iran and destroy Israel, they continue through Turkey to the Balkans and Europe, as well as through North Africa into Southern Europe such as the Balkans, Italy and eventually Spain.
>Brazil and other South American nations provide a landing zone for African powers as well as Arab League powers from Africa to South America then proceed to the Southern USA and Mexico.
>When Russia takes over Norway, Sweden and Finland, they head towards Iceland then into Greenland and into North Eastern Canada and go South into Quebec, towards Ontario and into the USA. Toronto and Montreal are bombarded heavily by airplanes where US and Canadian troops take point, Russia and it's allies drop massive amounts of paratroopers.
>All the Balkan nations fuck eachother up with the help of NATO forces, Russia, Iran and the Arab League help to aid it's allied countries, defeat the US allied nations and continue towards Western Europe.
>Etc. etc. etc.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 6th, 2008, 5:57 pm

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG with YOU???

u one'em people that make up scenerio's in their heads and wisper to ur self in the back of the bus with a bunch of needles in ur bag with ripped gloves?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 6th, 2008, 6:03 pm

since im fuckin bored out of my mind i mite add....half those countries wud on part 1 wud side with part 2

even if they didnt this isnt even a war to be fought these countries can take the whole world by them selves

USA, Canada, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Portugal,Israel, South Korea, Japan, Turkey, Pakistan,

smokedrow

Unread post by smokedrow » July 6th, 2008, 10:35 pm

No they cant belive me if those smaller or poorer countries help each other they would shit on the larger countires cause think about it all the ones u mentioned
canda will help usa china wont korea wont france maybe maybe not brits hell no
spain maybe u also notice that we have foughtin wars with other countries and took there land there where settling on

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 7th, 2008, 7:08 am

Mcminister wrote:WHAT THE fu-- IS WRONG with YOU???

u one'em people that make up scenerio's in their heads and wisper to ur self in the back of the bus with a bunch of needles in ur bag with ripped gloves?
No that's Mickey Bruce Lee the loveable homeless jokster in town. Quote from 2 nights ago:

I saw this guy walk infront of Hotel Oaza with a bald head. His face was dry, like a skeleton, he looked like he came out of Lucifer's castle, out of hell, out of a horror movie.

Of course, it loses it's humor in translation.

To respond to your posts:

Yes, all of those countries will be involved.

And no, most of the 3rd world countries in the world, especially African and South American, besides the facist/communist countries in Asia, will be with Russia and China. All of the industrialized countries, especially those of North America and Europe, will be on the side of the USA. This is common sense.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 7th, 2008, 7:48 am

most of south america would be on side 2, egypt, saudi arabia,morrocco, yemen, oman, U A E, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, and many others would ve on side 2, I would know, and USA will win, no offense but the only things the Russians are good at in war is dying, think about it, side 2 would win w/o a doubt and side one (the correct side 1) will get bashed smashed and trashed

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 9th, 2008, 10:13 am

its going to be one big massive free for all, after enough nukes and bombings of course

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 9th, 2008, 11:23 am

and then Will Smith is the last person on earth hahaha lol

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 9th, 2008, 1:00 pm

It's not going to be one big "this side vs this side" if there is a World War Three.

It'll be a bunch of small regional conflicts.

The Big Countries, China, Russia, The US, will keep quiet for the first little bit, biding their time.

India/Pakistan will end up destroying the other, not sure which will come out on top, I'm leaning towards India.
North Korea will blow up South Korea/Japan/Invade.
Either the rest of the Arab nations will just invade and wipe those Jews off the earth, or Iran will just nuke them.
Europe will defend their interests worldwide, Germany, Britain, France, etc probably would be seen making some sort of pact with the United States.
Some of the countries with lesser significance/no world wide issues will hold off for a bit. The US will be watching China and Russia for their moves, and vice versa, since once any of them attacks another, it'll be nuke nuke nuke=end of world.

You can hate the US all you want, but if push comes to shove, in this sort of situation they would be considered the defenders of freedom, unless of course you want to be run by people who eat cats....

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 9th, 2008, 2:02 pm

You forgot Fiji Islands and Bhutan, where will they side on? lol j/k

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 10th, 2008, 6:35 am

hahaha lol, but US will win

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 11th, 2008, 10:49 am

Vincetheprince wrote:hahaha lol, but US will win
Bet your life on it?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 11th, 2008, 6:46 pm

probably

Kyo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kyo » July 12th, 2008, 8:54 am

Mcminister wrote:WHAT THE fu-- IS WRONG with YOU???

LMAO :D

If the world war III starts we all f*cked up.Dont need 2 argue who will win.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 12th, 2008, 10:33 am

Yea if Nukes are being dropped, there will be no winners:
Global or not, a nuclear war would kill us all. And if nuclear weapons didn't do the job, then the Sun would. According to recent studies, a regional global war would cause the ozone layer of the Earth to be destroyed in as little as a decade, all living beings being at the mercy of the Sun's ultraviolet rays. Ultraviolet light has the ability to alter the human DNA, but other organisms may be at risk as well.

100 Hiroshima-sized bombs would be enough to determine substantial changes in Earth's atmosphere. Take India and Pakistan for example; both have a nuclear arsenal of about 50 nuclear warheads bearing 15 kilotons of explosive material. In case the disagreements between the two countries reach very high levels as to make use of their entire nuclear arsenal, global disaster is soon to follow.
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Regional ... 2760.shtml

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 12th, 2008, 6:04 pm

Sentenza wrote:Yea if Nukes are being dropped, there will be no winners:
Global or not, a nuclear war would kill us all. And if nuclear weapons didn't do the job, then the Sun would. According to recent studies, a regional global war would cause the ozone layer of the Earth to be destroyed in as little as a decade, all living beings being at the mercy of the Sun's ultraviolet rays. Ultraviolet light has the ability to alter the human DNA, but other organisms may be at risk as well.

100 Hiroshima-sized bombs would be enough to determine substantial changes in Earth's atmosphere. Take India and Pakistan for example; both have a nuclear arsenal of about 50 nuclear warheads bearing 15 kilotons of explosive material. In case the disagreements between the two countries reach very high levels as to make use of their entire nuclear arsenal, global disaster is soon to follow.
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Regional ... 2760.shtml

More than 1,820 tons (3-million, 640 thousand pounds) of radio-active nuclear waste uranium were exploded into Iraq alone in the form of armor piercing rounds and bunker busters, representing the worlds worst man made ecological disaster ever. 64 kg of uranium were used in the Hiroshima bomb. The U.S. Iraq Nuclear Holocaust represents far more than fourteen thousand Hiroshima atomic bombs.

That's 14,000.

The nuclear waste the U.S. has exploded into the Middle East will continue killing for BILLIONS of years and can wipe out more than a third of life on earth. Gulf War Veterans who have ingested the uranium will continue to die off over a number of years.

From a victors perspective, above any major war in history, The Gulf War has taken the severest toll on soldiers.

So far, more than one million people have been slaughtered in the illegal invasion of Iraq by the U.S.. This is genocide of the highest order.

Iraqi birth defects are up 600% - the same will apply to U.S. Veterans.

Source:

http://www.rense.com/general79/since.htm

Oh well. We're fucked.

But still...

Russia and China alone can destroy America, let alone Russia, China, India and Brazil, the BRIC nations, which can take over the world.

I'm not saying it will be easy even though I may make it sound easy, but Russia will take over Europe in a matter of a few months. 6 at most. Europe represents the major world powers outside of Asia and North America. If Russia alone can take on Europe and the US, may not defeat them, I'm realistic about that, but if they take on Europe along with Iran and the Arab League nations, then they can defeat Europe for sure. Russia, China and India will probably attack the US through Alaska, down towards Canada, as well as through the Pacific.

I'm also not saying that the US won't fight back or send troops, but those already in Europe will remain in Europe, stranded. They will not be able to send extra troops to Europe. They will be too busy defending their own homeland.

Think about it. Most of Eastern Europe will succumb/surrender to Russia if an invasion starts, not only because of the political history, but because of majority of Eastern Europeans being Slavic peoples, thus it would be easier for internal Eastern European guerilla movements to assist the invading Russian forces in capturing the admiration and support of the citizens of Eastern Europe.

This being that in Macedonia, most of the YOUTH, as well as the older folks who were born in the Yugoslavia era and before, are for Russia, not for NATO, knowing NATO can use them, same goes with the European Union, and not do shit for them. How about Eastern European countries closer to Russia? Half of the Ukraine is for Russia, let alone the governing party and other half being for the USA. Most of the former Soviet countries, especially the major ones such as Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan besides the Ukraine, have already signed a military pact with Russia.

Now a world war is not an easy thing to analyze. You think these posts are a friggin book? I could actually write you a friggin book anazlying a third world war using my scenarios, going into details sooooo much to village to town to city to province/state to country and beyond. I could analyze how many people would form an insurgency and guerilla movement based on the per se population of a town by percentage using the country's toughness charactaristics and alas, there you have it. Macedonian people, especially in Stip, especially the males, are tough. It's just in our mentality and physique. We don't fight, we kill, that's why we don't ever get into fights nor arguments and the reason why there is always people around to break up the fight. Most of the males 18-25 have a muscular physique and can fuck any regular person from the West up easy.

Some examples which I witnessed:

>Dame noted Viktor Angelov's motorcycle accident and said to me: It's sad that he didn't die on the spot and I wouldn't even blink if he did.
>Miki told me after punching me in the face three times and after I looked at him calmly and coldly: Stay seated and don't say a fucking word or I'll crack your skull open and bust up your face.
>Basti(Sabastian) said to the guy, forgot his name: Heathe my words, some day I'll slice your intestines out. Just watch. Keep talking shit.

85 percent of the males in Stip will fight if it comes to war. That's about 20,000 people, or 40 percent of the whole town. :D

Let alone the advantages we have in terrain.

As I said, most of the non-Arab League African nations, all of the Arab League nations, Iran, alot of Asia, all of South America, Russia, Macedonia and Serbia will be on the Russian side. You have most of Europe and all of North America for your side.

We have numerical superiority by a great amount. I know it's not about numerical superiority but hell...

You need to give a regular male of any nation, any religion, any race, an AK47, a bulletproof vest and helmet, alot of ammunition and some grenades, a uniform with camoflauge, train them and that's it. You take the rest of the people, the ones who are incapable of fighting/combat, and put them on the war production lines --- mass produce everything.

For those who say African nations won't be with Russia/China:

Russia and China vetoed the sanctions on Zimbabwe. I loved the face on the US officials when this happened. Russia and China have veto power thus why not use it as often as the US does? The UN opposes 100 sanctions for war crimes on Israel? US vetoes them. A 100 children's lives have been lost and justice has not been delivered, thanks to the US.

Watch CNN. All the answers are here.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 13th, 2008, 2:14 pm

You're on crack USA WOULD WIN, and the only things the Russians are good in war is dying to stop pumping that country that which btw will never take over Europe

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 13th, 2008, 3:43 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:You're on crack USA WOULD WIN, and the only things the Russians are good in war is dying to stop pumping that country that which btw will never take over Europe
Analyze for me into detail on how the USA would win.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 14th, 2008, 11:34 am

No Eastern European nation would support Russia over the United States, especially if Russia cliques up with China and continues down the fascist path it's taking.

Europe as a united whole would stop Russia long enough for the United States to mobilize and assist them, look at the Turkish military, the Germans, etc, and compare them to Russia. I'm not saying they would defeat Russia, but they'd definitely hold them off long enough in their own territory.

Pakistan has a considerable army and a decent sized arsenal. If India made any moves, they'd continue to be on them.

Taiwan has over 1million potential troops within the army and reserves alone, and they're predominately anti-China. They'd attack China.

South Korea has over 5million troops in it's army/reserve, and MUCH superior technology, they'd run over China's only other Asian ally, N Korea with ease considering the inability for North Korea to actually supply it's troops with proper equipment.

Neither Russia nor China would ever cross the Bering Strait, nor would they even consider doing so. They'd be stopped as soon as the transport ships hit the water, and they know that.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 14th, 2008, 1:07 pm

Azure9920 wrote:No Eastern European nation would support Russia over the United States, especially if Russia cliques up with China and continues down the fascist path it's taking.

Europe as a united whole would stop Russia long enough for the United States to mobilize and assist them, look at the Turkish military, the Germans, etc, and compare them to Russia. I'm not saying they would defeat Russia, but they'd definitely hold them off long enough in their own territory.

Pakistan has a considerable army and a decent sized arsenal. If India made any moves, they'd continue to be on them.

Taiwan has over 1million potential troops within the army and reserves alone, and they're predominately anti-China. They'd attack China.

South Korea has over 5million troops in it's army/reserve, and MUCH superior technology, they'd run over China's only other Asian ally, N Korea with ease considering the inability for North Korea to actually supply it's troops with proper equipment.

Neither Russia nor China would ever cross the Bering Strait, nor would they even consider doing so. They'd be stopped as soon as the transport ships hit the water, and they know that.
Very one sided thinking, I love it though.

I'm also not talking about support, I'm talking about an easy surrender after invasion because you forget, Eastern Europe is not Western Europe nor North America. Half of each Eastern European nation's citizens support Russia while the other half supports the USA. An invasion is all they need to stand up against the government.

Facist? You gotta be fucking kidding me, right?

By what nation do you perfer a facist one world government, and of course you would say the US and the European Union, but:

Russian-Sino or US-European? Either one will take the cake. I'm not suprised if the EU suddenly storms America along with China and Russia as we see from some prophecies.

But then again, communism is NOT facism, NOR IS SOCIALISM. FACISM IS FACISM, it means TOTALITARIAN RULE. Communism and socialism have different ideologies.

Any person can tell you from here Yugoslavia was the best country in the world. YES, SOCIALIST YUGOSLAVIA. You could not own your own business, it's not capitalist economics, there was no privatization, everything was run by the goverment, even Hotel Oaza, which was Hotel Astibo at the time, Stip being called Astibo then blah blah blah. There was it's advantages though. After the earthquake in Skopje in 1963, the government ordered all new houses be made of 100 percent concrete supported by steel so that if a house is about to collapse, a wall collapses instead of the ceiling, and that all current houses go under renovation so that this was added. My house was built in like 1967 or something so yeah...

There was it's advantages. Free universal healthcare as well as free higher education for everyone. Crime was as low as hell. My grandma never heard of something such as sex my age, let alone rape. Poverty was low as well since everyone was provided with a job and a home.

It was the best time...

It's not fucking Nazi Germany damn it...

There is more freedom in my country right now and in China than in fucking USA or even Canada.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 14th, 2008, 2:11 pm

The moves Russia is making politically is resembling the very same tacts that Hitler's Germany and other fascist rulers have taken before turning pseudo democracies into Fascist states, it's undeniable. I never said communism and fascism are the same thing however. I was saying that Russia is headed down a fascist lane, whilst also allying with Commie China, a political ideology that Eastern Europe will never support again, considering their willingness to get out the first time around.

Nothing about my arguments are one sided, it's the facts. All of those nations, Taiwan, Pakistan, etc, are all in defiance to the China/India/Russian nations in some way or another, and those side takings would cause them to ally with the US in event of a war.

The Euro's will never take sides against the American's as a whole, unless they fall under some sort of Russian Sino puppet government as a whole, which will never happen, ever.

Being a Canadian, I have seen both the advantages and blunders of socialism....I mostly support it, without the fail that we've seen in welfare states.

Is that last sentence a joke? Let's throw some 100% truth at you. If you were residing in Toronto right now, could you browse any site you wished to? Yes, with exceptions such as child porn, which you shouldn't want to see anyway. Can I say the same about China? No. Can you have more than one child here? Yes. Can you in China without a special permit? No. Has there ever been mass murders of people in Canada/US in the past 10 years by the state for practicing a certain religion? No. Has there in China? Yes.

Reporters Without Borders considers the PRC one of the least free countries in the world for the press. China leads the world in capital punishment, accounting for roughly 90% of total executions in 2004. In 1958, Mao set up a residency permit system defining where people could work, and classified an individual as "rural" or "urban" worker.

A worker seeking to move from the country to urban areas to take up non-agricultural work would have to apply through the relevant bureaucracies, those laws are still in place to this date, with rural Chinese being treated as second class citizens by the Urban Chinese/Government as a whole. A nice little quote to that effect: they are treated "like second-class citizens by a system so discriminatory that it has been likened to apartheid."

The word democracy is banned in internet sources/search engines/chat rooms etc. Chinese law forbids the advocation of independence or self-determination for territories such as Tibet, HK, Macao etc.

Another instance of religious discrimination is the fact that members of the Communist Party are officially required to be atheists, being openly religious can limit their economic prospects.

The government of the People's Republic of China tries to maintain tight control over all religions, so the only legal Christian Churches (Three-Self Patriotic Movement and Chinese Patriotic Catholic Association) are those under the Communist Party of China control. It has been claimed by many that the teachings in the state-approved Churches are at least monitored and sometimes modified by the Party.

The PRC is known for its intolerance of organized dissent towards the government. Dissident groups are routinely arrested and imprisoned, often for long periods of time and without trial. One of the most famous dissidents is Zhang Zhixin, who is known for standing up against the ultra-left. Incidents of torture, forced confessions and forced labour are widely reported. Freedom of assembly and association is extremely limited.

Regarding capital punishment: Amnesty International claims that official figures are much smaller than the real number, stating that in China the statistics are considered State secrets. Chinese reports state they kill 3000 people per year, putting them still in the lead, yet in March of this year a high ranking Chinese official stated the number is closer to 20, 000, which would number close to or most likely above the rest of the World COMBINED.

Five Chinese Uyghur detainees from the United States Guantanamo Bay detention camp, which was itself known for human rights abuses, were released in June, 2007, but the U.S. refused to return them to China citing the People's Republic of China's "past treatment of the Uigur minority". You know it's bad when Guantanamo is considered more human rights friendly....

In March 2006, The Epoch Times published a number of articles alleging that the Chinese government and its agencies, including the People's Liberation Army, were conducting widespread and systematic organ harvesting of living Falun Gong practitioners. It was alleged that practitioners detained in forced labour camps, hospital basements, or prisons, were being blood and urine tested, their information stored on computer databases, and then matched with organ recipients. When an organ was required, it alleged, they were injected with potassium to stop the heart, their organs removed and later sold, and their bodies incinerated.

Although the Chinese government does not interfere with Chinese people's privacy as much as it used to, it still deems it necessary to keep tabs on what people say in public. Internet forums are strictly monitored, as is international postal mail (this is sometimes inexplicably "delayed" or simply "disappears") and e-mail.

In 2005 Manfred Nowak visited China as the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture. After spending two weeks there, he concluded that torture remained "widespread". He also complained of Chinese officials interfering with his research, including intimidating people he sought to interview.

Human rights organizations have criticized China for its supportive relationship with the government of Sudan, which is committing mass killings in Darfur. China is Sudan's largest economic partner, with a 40% share in their oil, and also sells Sudan small arms. China has threatened to veto UN Security Council actions to combat the Darfur crisis.

In anticipation of the 2008 Summer Olympics, China has faced international criticism regarding its human rights record.

You can say that American sucks, this and that, but you can nowhere near say life in China is better, or that they possess more freedom...You're going overboard with some of your statements.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 14th, 2008, 2:49 pm

If you Google for Tiananmen in China you get Zero hits. If you speak up on Chechnya in Russia you will run into a bullet, like Mrs. Politkovskaya. etc. etc. That says it all.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 14th, 2008, 2:56 pm

China will fuck itself up though and here is why.
They are on the winning side right now because of their huge economical growth and have all jokers on their side. Problems will occur when this growth reaches its limits. When the central government cant supply its 1.1 Billion people with food anymore, when the people in the western provinces will start asking question why all the wealth is only distributed in the east, where the ethnical chinese reside.
When the market inside of China is saturated and it needs to grow and when China will continue to eat ressources at the rate they are doing now, there will be big problems with its neighbours India, Russia (Russia and China never had good relations anyways ever since Mao).
History has shown us that when the growth of an economy has reached its limits nations start to expand militarically to keep this growth going.
Prime example for that Japan before and during WW2. India would never side with China, they cant stand each other and have a lot of conflicting interests.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War

Kyo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kyo » July 14th, 2008, 3:04 pm

Sentenza wrote:If you Google for Tiananmen in China you get Zero hits. If you speak up on Chechnya in Russia you will run into a bullet, like Mrs. Politkovskaya. etc. etc. That says it all.
And what if u ask someone from American goverment why is William Cooper killed? (thats just one example but there are many more)

Point is,u can get a bullet in every country on this world if u ask 2 many q's or talk bs about goverment.

And another thing.Razbojnik says that Social Yugoslavia was paradise but he dont know what he's talking about.Yes it was nice and you could sleep in a park with a bag full of cash and no one would rob u (thats not bs thats the truth) but if you said something about goverment they would drag yo ass 2 GOLI OTOK (a "special place" 4 enemy's of the regime) and torture you for years and years and years.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 14th, 2008, 4:18 pm

Kyo wrote:
Sentenza wrote:If you Google for Tiananmen in China you get Zero hits. If you speak up on Chechnya in Russia you will run into a bullet, like Mrs. Politkovskaya. etc. etc. That says it all.
And what if u ask someone from American goverment why is William Cooper killed? (thats just one example but there are many more)

Point is,u can get a bullet in every country on this world if u ask 2 many q's or talk bs about goverment.

And another thing.Razbojnik says that Social Yugoslavia was paradise but he dont know what he's talking about.Yes it was nice and you could sleep in a park with a bag full of cash and no one would rob u (thats not bs thats the truth) but if you said something about goverment they would drag yo ass 2 GOLI OTOK (a "special place" 4 enemy's of the regime) and torture you for years and years and years.
You can find out how he died and the circumstances behind it on the internet...took me 5 seconds...but you're right, everyone has secrets...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 14th, 2008, 5:08 pm

Kyo wrote:

That is true, be it a capitalism, socialism, communism or facism, it doesn't matter. Governments still have people killed. Prison Break says it all. :D :P

Also, Kyo, I knew you might mention something like this but that's not what I meant. I know in Yugoslavia, I know from parents and grandparents you couldn't say shit about the government and against Tito, I know this, but is it any different in America or the West? Freedom of speech my ass. Say fuck Bush to a cop you get arrested yet pull out a gun, shoot in the air, be a minority, wake up the whole goddamn neighbourhood, threaten and insult the cops they don't bother with the real criminals like this. But also, if your life is good enough that you have a bag of cash why would you even want to talk against the government? Then again, Tito did encourage every ethnicity to get along, and we know giving the Albanians rights was a mistake because now they are using it against both of us yet he still encouraged for the people to get along. He did more good than harm like most Americans think he did, the fact is it was the best nation in the world at the time and being a youth yourself you might disagree but overall you have to agree... Same goes in Macedonia and Serbia now right? As we see in hundreds upon hundreds of examples each year? One being the 'attempted murder' of Goran Gavrilov. Frankly, they would have killed him if they wanted but they just wanted to scare him a bit. He deserved it though...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 14th, 2008, 5:42 pm

Sentenza wrote:China will fu-- itself up though and here is why.
They are on the winning side right now because of their huge economical growth and have all jokers on their side. Problems will occur when this growth reaches its limits. When the central government cant supply its 1.1 Billion people with food anymore, when the people in the western provinces will start asking question why all the wealth is only distributed in the east, where the ethnical chinese reside.
When the market inside of China is saturated and it needs to grow and when China will continue to eat ressources at the rate they are doing now, there will be big problems with its neighbours India, Russia (Russia and China never had good relations anyways ever since Mao).
History has shown us that when the growth of an economy has reached its limits nations start to expand militarically to keep this growth going.
Prime example for that Japan before and during WW2. India would never side with China, they cant stand each other and have a lot of conflicting interests.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War
Here goes the thing I said would go. In the 'ghetto' section of the forum where people discuss victimization and who's tougher, I said America was paradise compared to the rest of the world's poverty conditions, alot disagreed, those especially who have lived in the ghetto in the US but never OUTSIDE the US, yet they are lucky that they lived in the ghetto in the US and got out because if they lived on Radanski Pat you would have not had an address you would live in a shack made of scrap metal you stole from junkyards, heap yards as well as the garbage dump. No electricity, no internet, no money, no clothes, no food, no water, nothing. Desise, famine all that...

Yet they made it seem American ghettos were worse to live in because of their statistical place in terms of crime. 100 murders per year in Watts? Yeah it's worse than Radanski Pat I'll give you that. But what takes a man to commit a murder? I doubt a naked man without any weapons would commit a murder each day in Watts. He has clothes, a mask(sometimes), a gun which costs like 500 bucks depending on the manufacturer and model and this is enough to pay rent or buy food good enough for the whole damn month until the next welfare check, or a knife which can be used to made from something but yet yeah well fuck I'm turning off topic again..

Point is, you say American ghettos are worse than Eastern European ghettos. I say otherwise. You say Americans/Blacks/Whatever are tougher in terms of both like people and in terms of military(what we are discussing now) and I say otherwise. You say that blacks are the victims, I say Macedonians are the victims. You say blacks can kick Macedonians asses, I say otherwise.

The cycle has begun.

It must've sooner or later.

Let me debunk your comment.

Forget about current military and economy!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not about now, this is about then, in the midst of war!

This is the most common mistake people make, giving me current numbers like an invasion could win a war in a short period of time when they in fact forget this is NOT IRAQ NOR AFGHANISTAN, where US troops are still fighting, there are 30 million people in both Iraq and Afghanistan. There are over 1.3 billion in China alone, let alone Russia and India as well as Brazil and whoever else.

1.3 billion is 4.5 times the size of the USA, which is 300 million people. China, despite the lack of this and that, and the 1 child law, gains about 10-20 million new people each year, and India, Indonesia, Nigeria and Bangladesh gaining the most(Bangladesh and Nigeria rose by 17 million people from 2005 to 2008), and China will exceed the US in terms of both economy, technology and military, India will become second, Russia will become third because it's currently number 1. You will be number 4. :D

Russia, China and India have begun to have more and more talks and agreements on all areas of subject: politics, economy and the military. Same goes with Brazil.

When you look at population, you look at military manpower. I did as well. I changed my views since we are in the 21st century most of fighting will be done by robots any how..

Now, when I think of population --- I THINK BIGGER MASS PRODUCTION!

Think also in the moral/social factors as well. Fat people are lazy, and about 2/3rds or 75 percent of Americans are overweight/fat/obese. That's about umm 200 million people. Let alone regular Americans being lazy, this is not an insult to you so don't start shit ---- WHAT I MEAN BY THIS IS THAT: Americans are used to working less than the average Asian, African or South American, or even European depends on the location, thus have developed this spoiled/lazy attitude towards hard physical work.

Chinese live off work. Same goes with Indians. Russians are just good at making cheap but effective weaponary. Look at the AK47 for example. It never breaks, jams or overheats and still fires after being filled with dirt, mud, sand or water. The M16 jams all the time, and what's an accurate rifle if you can't fire it???

Besides that it you clean it all the time too and the rifle round is weaker --- don't start with the 5.62 breaks into pieces thus being more fatal blah blah blah. You forget again you aren't fighting against Iraqi insurgents. Chinese, Russian and Indian soldiers have bulletproof vests as good as yours so power will count very much so indeed.

I have to sleep. We will continue this conversation later. 4 hours of sleep tonight, it's 2:25 am, I went to sleep at 5 am and woke up at 9 am, got dressed and went to the eye doctor at 10 am, went shopping, ate some tolumbi, ice cream and baklavas, drank some boza and came back.

The fucking yellow cat attacking mine gave me quite a heart attack, too. I just finished masturbating 15 minutes prior, sat down and started to fantasize about naked girls a bit then as the good part was coming the fucking cat attacked mine and I figured it would go away like before, but nooo they kept screaming, so I got up, yelled to my grandma which usually chases away the fucking thing, confused and scared I dropped the remote on the floor, put on my fucking thing the slippers, and went outside, my dumb grandma took the broom and tried to hit it with the handle so it wouldn't get ours as well, it escaped. This time I saw the attack and I took a vow if I did so I would kill the other cat. I put 4 rocks enough to fit my hands on the concrete fence thingy in my yard, 3 or 4 on the table on the balcony, some on the ground, some on my grandma's window from the inside, some beside the enterance and exit to my balcony and some on the balcony floor, and our balcony/tarrace is huge with the garage under so yeah. This time if I just see the fucking thing resting at my neighbour's gate, I will sneak up and try and kill it with the rock. I may fail and only hurt it, this is if I don't miss, probably break a bone for it or something, but next time it won't be able to run as fast and boom it's done.

I don't abuse animals. I love animals. I love dogs, I love cats, hell I love tigers and shit. I don't like ugly dogs though like pitbulls or some shit but yeah. I never abuse a dog or hurt it for no reason. I'm like my dad, we both love Rocco(golden retriever) like a little brother to me and like another child to him, so if even a person tries to hurt him or if another dogs attack him they are dead without a doubt.

You think my thinking is bad? You clearly haven't witnessed the attacks otherwise you'd feel pretty pissed too. You think this is bad? This guy we knew, an asshole, beat this dog to death with a stick. It yelped, cried and shit and it died, so much that God heard it's cries for help before it died.

Now things like this may not happen in the West but this is because North America is, as I said, a God forsaken continent which means people have commited too much sins for God to be able to help everyone out, so he only helps the select few. One example being all of the assholes who turned me half crazy are still alive with not a scratch on them.

Here it's different. The dog died unfortunetly, it was a stray I think. The guy died too. 2 months after he beat the dog to death. He suddenly became ill and died. Same with Viktor Angelov and Viktor Gavrilov. Both fucked with me, Viktor Angelov fell off his motorcycle and fucked up his head and was in the hospital, he has scars on his forehead now. Viktor Gavrilov's father which deserved it more than the kid got his ass whooped and his pride taken away from him. :lol: The kid is pretty fucked up too he is arrogant and shit and his voice annoys me. Talking with Viktor Angelov, on the other hand, is like talking to a juvinile delinquent, which he is trying to be, a future criminal, someone that will probably end up killing people for money some day. I will help him out with that and I have my reasons for it... ;)

See I'm talking nonsense. SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 14th, 2008, 6:30 pm

I'm going to have to step in here Raj concerning your argument with Sent.

Yeah, other countries "ghetto regions" are poorer than the US ones, but those counties and their standards of living are much lower as well. They both most likely equate to the same thing compared to each other in a subjective manner.

Yeah, the US isn't exactly doing an amazing job in the Middle East, but nowhere near their full force is in Iraq. There are only about 100 000 troops in Iraq and Afghanistan at any given moment...approximately 1/10 of the US's total Military forces, not including the reserves. A war against China would entail a full scale total war, the two aren't comparable.

Nigeria would not support China, nor would they get involved in this sort of war. Nigeria is staunchly Pro-African above anything else, and would fight to defend their countrymen and die for THEM, not the Chinese.

The only thing the Indians are close to with regards to China is location. They're also pro-democracy and are gigantic trading partners with the US. They would most certainly either stay neutral, or turn against China.

Bangladesh aims to have the option of remaining neutral in case of proximate war, and therefore not a formal member of any military alliance. Though they are also very close politically to India, and would most likely take their side in the event of a global war. "relations with the People's Republic of China were cold due to the rare use of China's veto at the United Nations Security Council to block Bangladesh's accession to the United Nations". "The United States is an aid donor to Bangladesh. It provides assistance during natural calamities. In the post 9/11 scenario, American policy-makers expressed support for moderation in one of the Muslim's world's few democracies. The US State Department voiced support for free elections before 2008 ends."

The M16 has better accuracy and longer range than the AK, but neither are used by either army as the main battle rifle, so that's neither here nor there.
7.62mm A-91 small-size assault rifle Is used by the Russians and the Americans use the m4.

Nowhere near 75% of Americans are obese...take away 50% and you'll be closer to the proper number.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 15th, 2008, 2:43 am

Azure9920 wrote:
The only thing the Indians are close to with regards to China is location. They're also pro-democracy and are gigantic trading partners with the US. They would most certainly either stay neutral, or turn against China.

Yea. China has stationed ships and built radar stations in Burma to monitor the Indian military. India allows the Dalai Lama to reside in their country because he is a destabilizing factor for China concerning the Tibet issue. These two countries are nowhere near being friends. India has close relations with the US, not China. As a matter of fact India also has close relations to Iran cause they share a common enemy: Sunni extremists in Afghanistan/Pakistan. During the civil war there both sides supplied the enemies of the Taliban with loads of weapons, alongside with Russia.
World politics is very complicated. But it wouldnt be an east vs west scenario.
The most difficult issues that will have to be solved sooner or later are the Taiwan issue and South/North Corea. Now for the latter one i think a peaceful solution is possible, just like with West and East Germany. For Taiwan i think its going to be a bit more complicated.
We will see. None of that will lead to a WW though. And also i think we will see a revival of Japan sooner or later, since they are surrounded by enemies and can not afford to be on their pacifist shit anymore if they dont want to get swallowed by China.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 15th, 2008, 5:28 am

you're right, and I hope you noticed that razbojnik in this thread and nearly all other threads is anti-american

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 15th, 2008, 8:48 am

Sentenza wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:

Yea. China has stationed ships and built radar stations in Burma to monitor the Indian military. India allows the Dalai Lama to reside in their country because he is a destabilizing factor for China concerning the Tibet issue. These two countries are nowhere near being friends. India has close relations with the US, not China. As a matter of fact India also has close relations to Iran cause they share a common enemy: Sunni extremists in Afghanistan/Pakistan. During the civil war there both sides supplied the enemies of the Taliban with loads of weapons, alongside with Russia.
World politics is very complicated. But it wouldnt be an east vs west scenario.
The most difficult issues that will have to be solved sooner or later are the Taiwan issue and South/North Corea. Now for the latter one i think a peaceful solution is possible, just like with West and East Germany. For Taiwan i think its going to be a bit more complicated.
We will see. None of that will lead to a WW though. And also i think we will see a revival of Japan sooner or later, since they are surrounded by enemies and can not afford to be on their pacifist shit anymore if they dont want to get swallowed by China.
I'm going to have to agree here. In my original post in this thread I stated the belief that it would be a series of regional wars if anything did happen to break out any time soon. The only part I disagree with is Japan. I think it would take far too long for them to raise a military force that would be able to even repel an invasion from a Chinese force, if I'm wrong though, correct me. They'll definitely continue to be an economic force in the World however.

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”