Johnny's IP address & AlbaniaUnited's IP are the same

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Johnny's IP address & AlbaniaUnited's IP are the same

Unread post by TeeKay » October 20th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Its funny how Johnny is still using this double online identity with AlbaniaUnited,its pure comedy,but guess what! Actually its no big suprise,but ill break it down for you all.Johnny's IP address and AlbaniaUnited's IP are the same,meaning he's posting from 1 IP with 2 accounts.

Give it up JohnnyRed.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by thewestside » October 20th, 2008, 11:42 pm

Everyone knows they are the same person. The same pathetic little Albanian teenager who gets his entire self-esteem from living vicariously through Albanian organized crime. His once biggest defender Ronnie eventually figured out what a fraud Johnny is and was the first to realize that he and AlbaniaUnited are one and the same. Anyone who reads enough of "their" posts will come to the same conclusion. He's not clever enough to not give himself away.

He's asked me repeatedly why I bother arguing with a teenager on this forum? And that's actually a very good question. If he were just an ignorant teenager who didn't know his ass from a whole in the ground, that would be one thing. But he's dishonest and has an agenda. I've wasted enough time with him, by whatever name he wants to call himself. If he manages to post something new and informative, I may respond. But I'm done debating the same half dozen points with him over and over and over again. Responding to his BS just fuels the problem.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 21st, 2008, 12:18 am

thewestside wrote:Everyone knows they are the same person. The same pathetic little Albanian teenager who gets his entire self-esteem from living vicariously through Albanian organized crime. His once biggest defender Ronnie eventually figured out what a fraud Johnny is and was the first to realize that he and AlbaniaUnited are one and the same. Anyone who reads enough of "their" posts will come to the same conclusion. He's not clever enough to not give himself away.

He's asked me repeatedly why I bother arguing with a teenager on this forum? And that's actually a very good question. If he were just an ignorant teenager who didn't know his ass from a whole in the ground, that would be one thing. But he's dishonest and has an agenda. I've wasted enough time with him, by whatever name he wants to call himself. If he manages to post something new and informative, I may respond. But I'm done debating the same half dozen points with him over and over and over again. Responding to his BS just fuels the problem.

ahhhhh shut up bitch i aint no albaniaunited teekay is a fuckin hoe ass bullshiter and you you just stfu because albaniaunited owned your ass on the italy london germany thread ahahahahal look at all that shit, he even highlighted the shit u wud find nice :D unfortunantly albaniaunited and me arent the same bc if i knew all the shit he brings up i wud have rubbed your face in it a longgggggggg fuckin time ago, i knew the albnanian mafia was freakin too powerful even in the states but i never studied it that hard, but damn look at all the evidence man 13 million people worldwide and were across the fuckin worlddddd setting up shopp even i ncolombia shippin fuckin $400 million worth of coke AT ONE FUCKIN TIMEEE that would have been like what 5% of the entire cocaine income for the year lmaoooo

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 21st, 2008, 12:38 am

JohnnyRed wrote:
thewestside wrote:Everyone knows they are the same person. The same pathetic little Albanian teenager who gets his entire self-esteem from living vicariously through Albanian organized crime. His once biggest defender Ronnie eventually figured out what a fraud Johnny is and was the first to realize that he and AlbaniaUnited are one and the same. Anyone who reads enough of "their" posts will come to the same conclusion. He's not clever enough to not give himself away.

ahhhhh shut up bitch i aint no albaniaunited teekay is a fuckin hoe ass bullshiter and you you just stfu because albaniaunited owned your ass on the italy london germany thread ahahahahal look at all that shit, he even highlighted the shit u wud find nice :D unfortunantly albaniaunited and me arent the same bc if i knew all the shit he brings up i wud have rubbed your face in it a longgggggggg fuckin time ago, i knew the albnanian mafia was freakin too powerful even in the states but i never studied it that hard, but damn look at all the evidence man 13 million people worldwide and were across the fuckin worlddddd setting up shopp even i ncolombia shippin fuckin $400 million worth of coke AT ONE FUCKIN TIMEEE that would have been like what 5% of the entire cocaine income for the year lmaoooo

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 21st, 2008, 7:34 am

TeeKay wrote:
JohnnyRed wrote:

lmaoooooo your a fuckin dickhead you moron, teekay post some input or stfu, bitch

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » October 21st, 2008, 12:41 pm

hahahah if you claimed AlbaniaUnited wasn't u AlbanianUnited would be posting on this topic himself claiming that he isnt JohnnytheRed LOL!

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » October 21st, 2008, 6:58 pm

Well, well, well. Isn't this interesting? A screencapture showing that AlbaniaUnited is JohnnyRed. What do you have to say for yourself now clown? Dollard to donuts he'll still try to deny it. Sorry Johnny, the game is over. Give it up.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 21st, 2008, 8:19 pm

Johnny,honestly give it up,it's even more depressing (but funny) to still see you even down play it,how are you going to deny it now?

Here ill even do it vice versa,here's a shot from "AlbaniaUnited"'s profile and OMG! Guess who else is posting from the same IP!

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » October 21st, 2008, 10:20 pm

IP 67.71.85.229

Can you say EXPOSED? LOL! What a horse's ass.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 22nd, 2008, 12:28 am

thewestside wrote:IP 67.71.85.229

The other weird thing is,the IP is traced back to Toronto :o

united
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by united » October 22nd, 2008, 10:06 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Now go drive your dogde neon around with them muffler tips.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 22nd, 2008, 1:05 pm

First of all you dickk, if this shit was true then you and i both know you wouldnt be able to post it up lmaoo but nice try though kind sad that u would edit a photo and put it up on here though, i can do the exact same thing for anyone here. fuckin dumbass, i guess im the only one with logic enough to understand that MODERATORS ON A FORUM WHICH KEEPS INFORMATION PRIVATE isnt allowed to expose such things such as my IP address lmaooo moron, and all of you are even bigger dickheads for believing it without evaluating it.

hahahaha you faggot, your in university but you cant figure out shit can you? you 30 yr old virgin, get a fuckin life, and more importantly get a fuckin brain, i can see college didnt help u out none.[/quote]
The other weird thing is,the IP is traced back to Toronto :o
REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! OMGGGGGG AND TEEKAY IS WESTSIDE, honestly do you want me to show you guys an exact same picture sayind Teekays IP is the same as westsides? because it can be done in a matter of two minutes on photoshop.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » October 22nd, 2008, 1:07 pm

Who says a moderator can't reveal that information? I've seen moderators do it on many message boards. You are a lying little punk.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 22nd, 2008, 1:11 pm

thewestside wrote:Who says a moderator can't reveal that information? I've seen moderators do it on many message boards. You are a lying little punk.

NOOO dick go back and sign under a different account read the terms that you accept and shit, besides i edited my account before i made it to be a little more private, your gonna tell me that a freakin moderator can come and tell peopler YOU IP ADDRESS AND WHERE YOU ARE? for everyone to READ!? get the fuckkkkk outtta here you college drop out, if that shit WAS true i wud be able to sue teekay :D so i really wish i was albaniaunited right now so i can go get some money out of this forum or at least get teekay fired from being a moderator :D that wud be pleasing too.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 22nd, 2008, 1:13 pm

lol, where do you live in Toronto?

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 22nd, 2008, 1:18 pm

Azure9920 wrote:lol, where do you live in Toronto?

I dont man... if I did I would have told you a long time ago...

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » October 22nd, 2008, 1:28 pm

JohnnyRed wrote: NOOO dick go back and sign under a different account read the terms that you accept and shit, besides i edited my account before i made it to be a little more private, your gonna tell me that a freakin moderator can come and tell peopler YOU IP ADDRESS AND WHERE YOU ARE? for everyone to READ!? get the fuckkkkk outtta here you college drop out, if that shit WAS true i wud be able to sue teekay :D so i really wish i was albaniaunited right now so i can go get some money out of this forum or at least get teekay fired from being a moderator :D that wud be pleasing too.
You're talking out of your ass as usual. TeeKay hasn't revealed your actual name or address. He has simply showed that "JohnnyRed" and "AlbaniaUnited" have posted from the same IP. There is no law against that and you couldn't sue him for shit. Either Johnny and Albania are the same guy or they are two people posting from the same place. Maybe Albania is Johnny's friend who kept the Rao's newspaper article in his room? LOL!

And for the record, I'm not a college drop out. I graduated with a degree. I'd be surprised if you can even pass highschool considering you can't even put a cohesive sentence together.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » October 22nd, 2008, 3:58 pm

are you talking about Johnny the Red? I think he lives in the Bronx, cause thats where Albanians be at and thats the only place in America where they are populated besides Detroit. He is probably trying to be a member of the ABI.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 23rd, 2008, 1:01 am

Richboy17 wrote:
are you talking about Johnny the Red? I think he lives in the Bronx, cause thats where Albanians be at and thats the only place in America where they are populated besides Detroit. He is probably trying to be a member of the ABI.
His IP came from Toronto.

Is Johnny actually serious? He dosen't believe people can't look at a user's IP address and show 2 accounts coming from it? You really must be a fu*kin dipshit if you dont know that? LOL

And Johnny i'll take a screen shot of his page too if you like,and it'll mirror it pure and simple,like when i showed your IP with 2 accounts lol.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 23rd, 2008, 1:04 am

And Johnny please..Im dying to know to actually see if you can pull off a photoshop pic that sophisticated,I "dare" you lol.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » October 23rd, 2008, 9:36 am

thewestside wrote:The same pathetic little Albanian teenager who gets his entire self-esteem from living vicariously through Albanian organized crime.
Whoa, he has no connections to organized crime. He just glorifies it. There's a difference between having lived the life and wanting to live it, and then glorifying it. One is justifiable, the other isn't.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » October 23rd, 2008, 10:34 am

razbojnik wrote:Whoa, he has no connections to organized crime. He just glorifies it. There's a difference between having lived the life and wanting to live it, and then glorifying it. One is justifiable, the other isn't.
Yeah, that's why I said he's living "vicariously."

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » October 23rd, 2008, 11:09 am

TeeKay wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:
His IP came from Toronto.

Is Johnny actually serious? He dosen't believe people can't look at a user's IP address and show 2 accounts coming from it? You really must be a fu*kin dipshit if you dont know that? LOL

And Johnny i'll take a screen shot of his page too if you like,and it'll mirror it pure and simple,like when i showed your IP with 2 accounts lol.
Its says on AlbaniaUnited that hes from the Bronx.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 23rd, 2008, 12:10 pm

razbojnik wrote:
thewestside wrote:The same pathetic little Albanian teenager who gets his entire self-esteem from living vicariously through Albanian organized crime.
Whoa, he has no connections to organized crime. He just glorifies it. There's a difference between having lived the life and wanting to live it, and then glorifying it. One is justifiable, the other isn't.

Razbojnik- And I am guessing that you have lived the life over there in Macedonia?

Westside- How do you explain yourself then? If I live vicariously then how about yourself? You are just as into Italian organized crime as I am in Albanian.

Teekay- Give it up man, whatever. Whoever thinks that a moderator can come and post peoples IP address' on the internet, telling what city they live in, and tell people how many account he has formed is against the forum. Any reasonable person knows this. It would jepordize the entire forum. Westside, yes I can very well sue this forum IF the information Teekay revealed is true. People who know how to hack the computer and that sort of stuff would be able to track this computer down and might come after me because I might have offended them on the forum supposedly... That is possible endangerment. Wow man, westside your an American university go-er lol. I would expect that you honky's know your own rules in your own country. LMAO I mean that is pretty muhc like revealing your social security number on the internet.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » October 23rd, 2008, 6:20 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:Westside- How do you explain yourself then? If I live vicariously then how about yourself? You are just as into Italian organized crime as I am in Albanian.
I have an interest in all types of organized crime. But I don't glorify it like you do. You (whether going by JohnnyRed or AlbaniaUnited), when discussing Albanian OC figures and Albanians in general, have used the term "we." Your buddy kept the newspaper article of the Rao's table incident in his room. I mean, talk about pathetic. Your only excuse is that you are a stupid teenager. Maybe, with time, you will wise up.
Teekay- Give it up man, whatever. Whoever thinks that a moderator can come and post peoples IP address' on the internet, telling what city they live in, and tell people how many account he has formed is against the forum. Any reasonable person knows this. It would jepordize the entire forum. Westside, yes I can very well sue this forum IF the information Teekay revealed is true. People who know how to hack the computer and that sort of stuff would be able to track this computer down and might come after me because I might have offended them on the forum supposedly... That is possible endangerment. Wow man, westside your an American university go-er lol. I would expect that you honky's know your own rules in your own country. LMAO I mean that is pretty muhc like revealing your social security number on the internet.
I am familiar with the laws in my own country. Not the pretend, made up ones that you come up with. Administrators often reveal the IP's of users on their message boards. Usually ones who are a continuing problem or who are not honest about who they are and try to come back as somebody else once they've been discredited. TeeKay showing that "JohnnyRed" and "AlbaniaUnite" have posted from the same IP is not illegal in any way. As I said before, you're just talking out of your ass like you usually do.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 23rd, 2008, 7:53 pm

I know a moderator can,im sure Alonso or any other moderators here would of pulled your IP up if they suspected you of creating 2 accounts (which you did) I am a reasonable person and i know whats legal,showing someone's IP is legal,no private details,it just shows where you are posting from and what accounts are also posting under the same one.

And if someone we're to track you down and attack you,that wouldn't be mine or the forum's problem considering there are other programs that can look at someone's IP and you agreed to the terms and conditions of this site.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 23rd, 2008, 8:00 pm

And Johnny im still waiting for that photo..

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 24th, 2008, 10:21 am

thewestside wrote:
JohnnyRed wrote:Westside- How do you explain yourself then? If I live vicariously then how about yourself? You are just as into Italian organized crime as I am in Albanian.
I have an interest in all types of organized crime. But I don't glorify it like you do. You (whether going by JohnnyRed or AlbaniaUnited), when discussing Albanian OC figures and Albanians in general, have used the term "we." Your buddy kept the newspaper article of the Rao's table incident in his room. I mean, talk about pathetic. Your only excuse is that you are a stupid teenager. Maybe, with time, you will wise up.
I am familiar with the laws in my own country. Not the pretend, made up ones that you come up with. Administrators often reveal the IP's of users on their message boards. Usually ones who are a continuing problem or who are not honest about who they are and try to come back as somebody else once they've been discredited. TeeKay showing that "JohnnyRed" and "AlbaniaUnite" have posted from the same IP is not illegal in any way. As I said before, you're just talking out of your ass like you usually do.

Dude, you dont ever quit do you? See your problem is you have a serious tendency to be right all the time. I mean look at the facts, at first I got out of hand even I know that, I was just fcuking around for fun because after all this is a forum and I dont take it the bit seriously. But then, I started posting seriously and reasonably and you didnt respect it. You continued your constant bitching and this and that. "Im right, your wrong, I know what I am talking about, you dont". Dude honestly, how do you go through life like that? I am not trying to offend you but it must be hard when you think you know EVERYTHING. The funny thing is, you bareeeeeely corrected Faciulina on all his shit. He said the most ridiculous things ever. He said the Ndrangheta controlls 100% of the cocaine and 50% of heroin and that just the Ndrangheta is more powerful then the entire Albanian mob. Did you go bezerk on him? NO. Why? Because it did not offend you that much. But when I say things like the Albanians are very powerful in New York City, you go nuts! You start yelling and start calling me an idiot, moron accusing me of having tunnel vision. This is why it is stupid to reply to you because you dont take in the facts. You even said there has barely been any arrests on Albanians in New York. Only the YACS groups has had 75-100 members arrested. And about 95%+ of those members were Albanian. Not to mention the Rudaj indictments (20+), The Ismail Lika indictments as well as others. But anyway yeah, You dont take these things into consideration and when Faciulina says the Ndrangheta controls 100% of cocaine and 50% of heroin you have nothing to say to him. Because he is not talking about Russians or Albanians, he happens to be over hyping Italians so its fine with you.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » October 24th, 2008, 12:07 pm

What the fuck is the YACs?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » October 24th, 2008, 2:20 pm

Richboy17 wrote:What the fu-- is the YACs?
YACS is an anacronym used by law enforcement in reference to burglary rings who's members are of Yugoslovian, Albanian, Croatian, and Serbian descent.

Here is a good article about them -

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... i_53436001

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 24th, 2008, 4:01 pm

thewestside wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:What the fu-- is the YACs?
YACS is an anacronym used by law enforcement in reference to burglary rings who's members are of Yugoslovian, Albanian, Croatian, and Serbian descent.

Here is a good article about them -

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... i_53436001

Corrected but needed to be corrected. Whose members are almost completely Albanian with some Croatian and Serbian members as well as one known Italian. John DeAngelo I think he was. But pretty much every single member ever arrested or indictment in being a member of this group has turned out Albanian and even some of the ones the police stated as Serbian were Albanian only getting confused because the Albanians were from Kosova or Macedonia and had their last names sounding Serbian (Nuculovic, Vjetevic all that Vic stuff).

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » October 24th, 2008, 6:39 pm

Anyone who is interested should read up on the burglary group that became known as "The Bypass Gang." It was a group of about 15 or so professional burglars (electronics and alarms experts, locksmiths, safe crackers, etc.) that had ties to all five New York LCN Families. The group had the ability to override and disarm sophisticated systems in banks, jewelry stores, and other places. Over a decade in the late 1970's and early 1980's, the gang was estimated to have stolen over $100 million.

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”