Johnny's IP address & AlbaniaUnited's IP are the same

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by TeeKay » October 28th, 2008, 6:42 pm

The one in bold was an example you fuckin albo lol.

Besides you should change your location to Canada,considering you dont live in the Bronx.

united
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 32
Joined: June 23rd, 2007, 8:17 pm

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by united » October 29th, 2008, 9:22 pm

Lets just ban this fags ip.

Dudeman277
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: May 26th, 2008, 3:27 pm

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by Dudeman277 » October 30th, 2008, 2:19 pm

Can someone just ban this fucking fag?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by Faciulina » October 30th, 2008, 3:29 pm

albanians are global criminals with only 12-14 million people worldwide. the italians have over 120 mill and the russians over 200 million
the calabrians are global criminals with 3 millions worldwide what do you want to proof with it genius? if you want to do this kind of comparison you should compare only the southern italians not the italians as a whole

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by razbojnik » October 30th, 2008, 7:42 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:wheres your fuckin proof of macedonian crime in australia and i dont mean nickel baggers bitch. you have noen you just open your mouth for no good reason. your useless on this forum , honestly. a GOOD PORTION get the fu-- real, do you know the percentage of macedonians who turn to crime, its less then 0.0003 anywhere outside macedonia. albanians are global criminals with only 12-14 million people worldwide. the italians have over 120 mill and the russians over 200 million. macedonians are just.... a wreck as human beings. they have no reaso nto be poor except laziness. albanians were dictated by a dicHEAD for 50 years and couldnt do anything. NOW? albanias buildings construction is at the same pace as germanys hahah with 20 times less the population. teekay what race are you sadly apart of?
What the fuck? 0.0003 percent? Are you fucking kidding me? I know this guy personally that owns a major furniture store chain in Toronto, he lives in a 1 million dollar house in a rich neighbourhood in Etobicoke. He's related to my uncle. If he doesn't involve himself in that crap, God have mercy on his poor soul...

He's soft, but he's...not soft. He's not the type that would publically display himself.

Johnny, are you suggesting it's a small percentage because you haven't seen shit on the news or can't find articles?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Then you'd have to be fucking stupid. The Macedonian mafia 'doesn't exist' in Macedonia yet there's about 500-1,000 people in this town involved, what makes you think anything outside of a Goran Gavrilov attempted murder type article, there will be something closer to 'mafia related'?????

Come on. 300,000 Macedonians in the GTA. 100,000 in Toronto, 200,000 in York, Peel and Duhram. Alot are flocking towards Kitchener, Cambridge and Waterloo....

Why? Who says it doesn't exist? The investment decisons, how fucking good they are, shows us flocking towards cities over a hundred miles outside of Toronto, because:

1. A 500,000 dollar house(Toronto) costs half(even less) in these places, and a 500,000 dollar house = two stories + a garage and a huge back yard. Typical middle class house.
2. There's rapid growth, in hell, building. Last time we went in Kitchener where the people we know lived there was still building going on. That was 2 years ago. Now it's...just...well...hell...gotta be about a mile of extra housing ground completed, and for North America, that's impossible in such a short time such a small amount of houses would be made.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To everyone else: Don't ban Johnny, he's the reason we keep coming back to this forum. Westside's reason would cease to exist if Johnny was banned.

Overall, don't ban anyone.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by razbojnik » October 30th, 2008, 7:43 pm

AND NEVER AGAIN SAY THAT UCK DID/DOES NOT KILL CIVILIANS:

http://www.srpskapolitika.com/Kosmet/te ... n-lat.html

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by VostokSila » October 31st, 2008, 1:14 am

lol UCK is terrorist organization, they fucking killed civilians and burned serb families inside thier homes. Johnny dont be so naive, even I know this.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 31st, 2008, 10:57 am

There are not 300,000 Macedonians in Canada, let alone the GTA. Not even close at all.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by thewestside » October 31st, 2008, 2:19 pm

razbojnik wrote:To everyone else: Don't ban Johnny, he's the reason we keep coming back to this forum. Westside's reason would cease to exist if Johnny was banned.
I was posting on this forum long before Johnny came along. That said, while it's up to the mods, I don't mind if he stays. Every forum needs a court jester.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by razbojnik » October 31st, 2008, 11:46 pm

Azure9920 wrote:There are not 300,000 Macedonians in Canada, let alone the GTA. Not even close at all.
Don't copy and paste your previous posts. Yes, there are.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by razbojnik » October 31st, 2008, 11:47 pm

Btw I'm off to Skopje.

Let's hit the road, faggots. We're off in about 20 mins.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by Azure9920 » November 1st, 2008, 8:12 am

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:There are not 300,000 Macedonians in Canada, let alone the GTA. Not even close at all.
Don't copy and paste your previous posts. Yes, there are.
No, there isn't.

You honestly think there are more Macedonians in Canada than there are Americans?

Even your own Government disagree's with those outlandish claims.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by razbojnik » November 1st, 2008, 7:46 pm

Azure9920 wrote:No, there isn't.

You honestly think there are more Macedonians in Canada than there are Americans?

Even your own Government disagree's with those outlandish claims.
You are right, those that don't count themselves as Macedonians that are born in Macedonia or have Macedonian blood aren't Macedonians. We don't know them, we don't want to know them, fuck em all. Traitors.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by razbojnik » November 3rd, 2008, 4:25 pm

Oh crap did you guys ban him? He hasn't responded in the last 4 days and he usually comes every 12 hours or so no matter what...

Now this forum is like a fucking ghost town if you banned him...

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by thewestside » November 3rd, 2008, 4:42 pm

razbojnik wrote:Oh crap did you guys ban him? He hasn't responded in the last 4 days and he usually comes every 12 hours or so no matter what...

Now this forum is like a #%@&#%@ ghost town if you banned him...
Last time Johnny went away for some time, after he realized he lost all credibilty, and then came back as AlbaniaUnited. He'll be back again, possibly under another name and IP address. He can't help himself. He must spread the word of Albanian world domination!!!

Dudeman277
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: May 26th, 2008, 3:27 pm

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by Dudeman277 » November 3rd, 2008, 4:43 pm

Who the fuck comes to a forum because they like to read retarded posts with made up facts?

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by razbojnik » November 4th, 2008, 11:50 am

thewestside wrote:
razbojnik wrote:Oh crap did you guys ban him? He hasn't responded in the last 4 days and he usually comes every 12 hours or so no matter what...

Now this forum is like a #%@&#%@ ghost town if you banned him...
Last time Johnny went away for some time, after he realized he lost all credibilty, and then came back as AlbaniaUnited. He'll be back again, possibly under another name and IP address. He can't help himself. He must spread the word of Albanian world domination!!!
Hail Rudaj! xD

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by razbojnik » November 4th, 2008, 11:51 am

Dimal doesn't get rejected.......rejections get Dimaled.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by razbojnik » November 5th, 2008, 5:34 pm

See, the forum is officially dead.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by thewestside » November 5th, 2008, 11:39 pm

razbojnik wrote:See, the forum is officially dead.
I'd rather have it be slow than be arguing about the same damn things for the 100th time with Johnny.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by thewestside » December 3rd, 2008, 7:05 pm

I transferred these two quotes to this thread as they are more of a personal nature and not really about organized crime.
AlbaniaUnited wrote:Who hasent agreed with me? about what? I state exactly what I read, anything I say on here I have read somewhere.


thewestside
Faciulina
TeeKay
RONNIE
Razbojnik
VostokSila
Richboy17
Azzure9920
United
Dudeman277
Punamusta
Carmelo_Sicily
DominItalianPorVida
Vincetheprince
Babmuk

In response I would ask JohnnyRed/AlbaniaUnited to name just one poster that has agreed with him about his bogus claims about Albanian organized crime. C'mon, just one.
AlbaniaUnited wrote:your a pussy ass bitch, your a 33 yr old bitch whosse scared of 16 yr old coming there beating the hell out of u like rudaj did the made guys hahahah dont worry when i save up my allowance ill try to come out there.
Is this guy something or is he something? This is they guy who is too chickenshit to admit that he's JohnnyRed, even though the moderator of this board (TeeKay) already proved it. I'm not going to give you my personal address because you might be stupid enough to send something in the mail. But I've already given the you directions to a empty parking lot near my home where you can come and kick my ass. Now you're just using the fact that I won't give you my address, for reasons I said above, as an excuse to back out of your empty threat. You're all talk. A 16 year old little punk. Either back up your threat by flying out here and kicking my ass or quit acting like such a tough guy and comparing yourself to Rudaj.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 3rd, 2008, 7:15 pm

So at thirty years old. thewestside comes on www.streetgangs.com and argues with a 16 year old in his spare time. Now he signs on about four times a day which shows he has spare time in the morning, afternoon and evening. He is neither married, or has a job. A real loser. He comes on forums and argues about Italian organized crime even though he is not Italian or involved in organized crime. I mean I am Albanian. Someone talks about Albanians, Ill talk back, they insult Albanians, Ill insult them. Westside however, gets mad and argues about Italians.

westside if you can give me one reason, JUST ONE, as to why your not a total miserable, lifeless, loner. I will give you $30 of my allowance money. Just tell me one way that your not what I just accused you of being.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by thewestside » December 3rd, 2008, 7:40 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:So at thirty years old. thewestside comes on http://www.streetgangs.com and argues with a 16 year old in his spare time. Now he signs on about four times a day which shows he has spare time in the morning, afternoon and evening. He is neither married, or has a job. A real loser. He comes on forums and argues about Italian organized crime even though he is not Italian or involved in organized crime. I mean I am Albanian. Someone talks about Albanians, Ill talk back, they insult Albanians, Ill insult them. Westside however, gets mad and argues about Italians.

westside if you can give me one reason, JUST ONE, as to why your not a total miserable, lifeless, loner. I will give you $30 of my allowance money. Just tell me one way that your not what I just accused you of being.
Notice how JohnnyRed/AlbaniaUnited could not give even a single person who has agreed with him. Also notice how he had nothing to say about all the posters who think he is full of shit. And these are people who have disagreed with what Johnny/Albania has said about Albanian organized crime, not just about Albanians in particular. The fact that I am not Italian, Albanian, Russian, or whatever allows me to be objective because I don't have a "dog in the fight" like other posters here.

I post on many forums. It's just a hobby. It isn't my life. If age is a factor here, it is in my favor, as I have more experience studying organized crime than you do. On one hand, you want to be taken seriously. On the other hand, you use your age as a reason that I shouldn't take the time to disagree with you. Which is it? I think I've mentioned this before but to do so again I work in juvenile probation. Have ever since I graduated from college. My work is such that I can hop on the internet at different times during the day without any problem. Like anyone else, I spend time with my friends on weekends when we aren't working. I date fairly often, though nothing serious since I broke up with my last girlfriend. In other words, I lead a pretty normal life and Johnny/Albania's accusations are baseless. But what else is new?

Also notice how he won't back up his threat. The coward never had any intention of actually hopping on a plane and flying out here to kick my ass. Just an empty threat from the biggest clown on this forum.

LoveTheMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 135
Joined: October 17th, 2008, 3:41 pm
What city do you live in now?: ..

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by LoveTheMafia » December 4th, 2008, 3:23 pm

Im with you thewestside.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 4th, 2008, 6:56 pm

thewestside wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:So at thirty years old. thewestside comes on http://www.streetgangs.com and argues with a 16 year old in his spare time. Now he signs on about four times a day which shows he has spare time in the morning, afternoon and evening. He is neither married, or has a job. A real loser. He comes on forums and argues about Italian organized crime even though he is not Italian or involved in organized crime. I mean I am Albanian. Someone talks about Albanians, Ill talk back, they insult Albanians, Ill insult them. Westside however, gets mad and argues about Italians.

westside if you can give me one reason, JUST ONE, as to why your not a total miserable, lifeless, loner. I will give you $30 of my allowance money. Just tell me one way that your not what I just accused you of being.
Notice how JohnnyRed/AlbaniaUnited could not give even a single person who has agreed with him. Also notice how he had nothing to say about all the posters who think he is full of shit. And these are people who have disagreed with what Johnny/Albania has said about Albanian organized crime, not just about Albanians in particular. The fact that I am not Italian, Albanian, Russian, or whatever allows me to be objective because I don't have a "dog in the fight" like other posters here.

I post on many forums. It's just a hobby. It isn't my life. If age is a factor here, it is in my favor, as I have more experience studying organized crime than you do. On one hand, you want to be taken seriously. On the other hand, you use your age as a reason that I shouldn't take the time to disagree with you. Which is it? I think I've mentioned this before but to do so again I work in juvenile probation. Have ever since I graduated from college. My work is such that I can hop on the internet at different times during the day without any problem. Like anyone else, I spend time with my friends on weekends when we aren't working. I date fairly often, though nothing serious since I broke up with my last girlfriend. In other words, I lead a pretty normal life and Johnny/Albania's accusations are baseless. But what else is new?

Also notice how he won't back up his threat. The coward never had any intention of actually hopping on a plane and flying out here to kick my ass. Just an empty threat from the biggest clown on this forum.

hahahah you get more pathetic everytime. I never stated your age to say leave me alone. I just find it funny that your 30 years old arguing with a 16 year old on an internet forum. Your dont have a normal life. Your dont do anything you say you do, that is a complete lie. What do you think of that?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by thewestside » December 4th, 2008, 7:03 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:hahahah you get more pathetic everytime. I never stated your age to say leave me alone. I just find it funny that your 30 years old arguing with a 16 year old on an internet forum. Your dont have a normal life. Your dont do anything you say you do, that is a complete lie. What do you think of that?
How do you know what I do and don't do? Do you have some sort of crystal ball that you can look in on me with? No. You make up false arguments and false accusations against me to take attention away from the fact that NOBODY here agrees with you. EVERYONE thinks you are full of shit. You have ZERO crediblity. You can't name ONE person who thinks you are right about your claims about Albanian organized crime. You LIE about not being JohnnyRed. You make physical threats and then can't back them up when I call your bluff. So, the question is, what do YOU think of that?

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: The JohnnyRed Circus

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 5th, 2008, 11:55 am

How do you know what I do and don't do? Do you have some sort of crystal ball that you can look in on me with? No. You make up false arguments and false accusations against me to take attention away from the fact that NOBODY here agrees with you. EVERYONE thinks you are full of shit. You have ZERO crediblity. You can't name ONE person who thinks you are right about your claims about Albanian organized crime. You LIE about not being JohnnyRed. You make physical threats and then can't back them up when I call your bluff. So, the question is, what do YOU think of that?
Hahahaha, you have just hit a new high in the pathetic level. Get a life, everything I have said has come from FBI and official sources. You know it as well as I do. You have said that the FBI, Cotaldo Motta, Belgian special forces and police have all been wrong. Why? Because they support my claims and not yours.

Your the biased moron, your the one that is full of shit, you have zero creditability. Get a life you loser, 20 years old, your online talking about Italian organized crime. It would be different if you were Italian and someone on here was making fun of Italians. But your just here because your fcuked up. LMAO, go get laid for once man, you 30 year old virgin.

Post Reply

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”