So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 18th, 2009, 12:13 am

Like where you literally have to fear for your life and people are looking for you? And you have no idea how far theyll take it if they actually catch you? You guys know about that teenage crew who I stabbed one of them in the shoulder and who threw rocks through my car and jumped me and chased me alla round town where I had to hide behind some random's house backyard right? And about in Eastern EUrope when visiting my grandma I was at the mercy of a guy my age now in prison for killing his step dad who had a butcher knife at me and who i begged for my life and who before that he and this other ex con wer elooking for me right? Those are just some exmaples of shiz I had to deal with. But what sucks is it just made me more aware and paranoid rather than tough> I always wanted to be a real man chicks want, a man who cans tand up for himself and his family and isnt afraid to back down but no matter how hard I try I can never become that and never be tough. Only glimpses of my potential shine in once in a while like when i beat up that gay drug dealer and stuff but most of the time I jsut back down in bars and crap and can never become the man I want to become the man chicks want. Now for example as a result of punching people in the face and them following me while calling the cops and putting me in a situation where I didnt know what to do while knowing the only thing to do was smash them or stab them to get them to run and not call the cops and follow me, but my instinct and inner strength wasnt strong enough to do that, so now I just think of that backing down of me being put on the spot again rather than being ready to smash for example. I know its hard to explain but anyway this is my rant for tonight.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 18th, 2009, 12:19 am

And than I also was scared for my life in poland when this tatted up criminal named Gogiel I thought would be looking for me due to me being sent home to come out with some cash or some dollars to get more alochol. The next day Iw as apranoid as heck esp since he had a little gang he ran with stealing windows and crap and taikng them to the scrap yard. The dude was massive and really scary looking and it didnt help those guys my age there who knew him claimed he was a contract killer and he was the reason one of them survived prison that theyw ere locked up together with (the same guy I mentioned of me being almost stabbed over fighting him by another guy who later killed his step dad because he sucker attacked me outside a bar after I slapped him back when he slapped me and I went up to him and fought him inside the bar and knwoing ill get jumped by the boucners I explained the reason i was bloody was because of him and later they were looking for me for ratting and for turning on them). But back to the Gogiel situation, he was so strong when he held my shirt with one hand I tried using both my hands to pry it off and couldnt, and he kept asking for no reason at all if I wanted a tatoo (punch) opn my head as a sign of welcome to Poland. And I knew I shouldnt fuk with him for sure after he was chasing that King around who later killed his step dad with a knife and later held a butcher knife to me and he was submissive to him and Gogiel was even tryng to burn him with a lighter.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 18th, 2009, 12:24 am

And what is sad is the longer I am in America, and the less I can fit in here, the less I can find people that I would want to hang with who are like me and have similar experiences the weaker I get, the more depressed, the more lonely, and the less confidence I have and continue getting punked because of this like I mentioned by that black guy and shiz, cause I have no support group and the college people here are weak esp those internaitonal students and Chinese people who wouldnt even defend themselves much less have your back. It sucks there is no other real Polish people here outside this lame who I dont have muchc otnact with and who is a total lame. These chinese people are such squares the more I hang out with them the weaker I become. ALl they talk about is how good they are at shcool and how they spend all day in libnraries basically and they are so ackward and cant even dance or anything and dont understand any of the slang or hardly speak any english no matter how long they are here it seems. I just want to find a gorup to belong, a group like I had in Poland. That was the first time in my life when I went there I felt confident, and they brought me up and made me realize my potential. I never even defended myself before that or really fought much, but when I went there I put a guy in a hold, got in brawls, and all that and even when I came back I stood up to myself to this guy (I was a senior in hs than) kind of like that main character from green street hooligans.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by razbojnik » April 18th, 2009, 6:42 am

LOL if it gets to this, that means you failed at being slick.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 18th, 2009, 6:59 pm

i didn't bother to read what you said but don't ever say shiz again. it's just not right. why do you spend so much time trying to understand black people and trying to be black?

your own people are the number one traffickers of MDMA in europe. talk about that.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by razbojnik » April 18th, 2009, 7:57 pm

CheGuevara wrote:i didn't bother to read what you said but don't ever say shiz again. it's just not right. why do you spend so much time trying to understand black people and trying to be black?

your own people are the number one traffickers of MDMA in europe. talk about that.
They also got torn apart by the Germans in 4 weeks. Same went with France. Polaks and Czechs are Germanized Slavs like the Slovenes. They have Slavic blood but also a Germanic attitude and mentality. This is like Macedonians. We speak a Slavic language, or Bulgarian with Serbian letters, behave worse than people from the Middle East and Africa when it comes to either partying or bad things, and act more civilized than rich Americans or Brits do when it comes to formal things, but our chunk of ancient Macedonian blood is bigger than our chunk of Slavic, Illiryan, Mongol(Bulgarian) or Thraco-Dacian blood.

LOL as some Bulgarian extremeists say: You are Bulgarians with a Serbian mentality. If that was true, it would be a 50-50 split. Those in Strumica have alot of Bulgarian blood.

We in Stip are known to be the crazier bunch out of Macedonians, as you can see from these morons



It's in our blood to behave like idiots sometimes, aka friends, why steal a fucking watermelon? For fun... To eat it.


DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » April 18th, 2009, 8:56 pm

The Dutch are the biggest traffickers of ecstasy...followed by belgians

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » April 18th, 2009, 8:58 pm

I almost forgot the ecstasy labs in belgium are set up by dutch criminals...poland does a litlle ecstasy production and trafficking but the dutch control 80-90 percent of it since the 80's to 2000's....canada is becoming a major producer now,.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 18th, 2009, 10:43 pm

razbojnik wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:i didn't bother to read what you said but don't ever say shiz again. it's just not right. why do you spend so much time trying to understand black people and trying to be black?

your own people are the number one traffickers of MDMA in europe. talk about that.
They also got torn apart by the Germans in 4 weeks. Same went with France. Polaks and Czechs are Germanized Slavs like the Slovenes. They have Slavic blood but also a Germanic attitude and mentality. This is like Macedonians. We speak a Slavic language, or Bulgarian with Serbian letters, behave worse than people from the Middle East and Africa when it comes to either partying or bad things, and act more civilized than rich Americans or Brits do when it comes to formal things, but our chunk of ancient Macedonian blood is bigger than our chunk of Slavic, Illiryan, Mongol(Bulgarian) or Thraco-Dacian blood.

LOL as some Bulgarian extremeists say: You are Bulgarians with a Serbian mentality. If that was true, it would be a 50-50 split. Those in Strumica have alot of Bulgarian blood.

We in Stip are known to be the crazier bunch out of Macedonians, as you can see from these morons



It's in our blood to behave like idiots sometimes, aka friends, why steal a #%@&#%@ watermelon? For fun... To eat it.

Actually Poland fought the hardest of any nation with little they had. You got to realize they only had freedom for like 30 years and were vastly otumatched military wise by germany. Still Russia attacked from the other side one thing people dont know and Britain adn France promised to go in after 2 weeks if Poland held out, they held out for 6 and no one came. They neevr honored their pacts. Polish soliders were so brave and determined that even when they didnt have anymore tanks to fight with they sacrificed their life sumbolically by charging tanks with their famous cavalry. If you knew anything about the winged hussars Polish cavalry has been famous in history and stopped Europe from becoming muslims (turkey) in their tracks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdSfhShpGWA

Polish history in 10 minutes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quld5950v6w

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 18th, 2009, 10:48 pm

By the way i got my username because last time I was in Poland for vacation, these Armenian traders at a baazar would call people from our group of friends "Polako Bandito polako Mafia" when they saw them. I jsut found it pretty funny,.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 18th, 2009, 11:20 pm

here is a documentary on the Polish mafia called alfabet mafi.


It is so weird it all started and most of it took place in this small town called Pruszkow near the cpaital (Warsaw). There was another small town that went to war with Pruszkow called Wolomin.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/new-york ... rging.html

""Rumor" has it that the Pruszkow and Solncevo and Wolomin mafia are teaming up in New York and Chicago (ie. Klub Jedynka Chicago). I've seen evidence already in both cities as a emergence wondering if any one has had contact with these groups which are completely quiet, they hang out in Russian, Serbian, Polish, Greek bars/restaurants/deli's it seems that from what I'm seeing as eye witness their all teaming up as if it was the Eastern Bloc returning. Even Albania is now in teams in the return of the Russian-Polish mafia(Pruszkow,Solncevo,Wolomin) reemerging in the Brooklyn area specifically?

Has anyone had any encounters or heard any rumors as well or have any suspicions?"

"The (in)famous "Pruszkow" mafia is well known all over Poland, as the most dangerous and brutal Polish criminal organisation. However, few people realise that the Polish gang is only one of the links in the European network of Solncevo ? the worst Russian mafia. The Pruszkow gang has played this role since the beginning of the 1990's. Under the Russian network, the Polish gangsters were given carte blanche for small and medium-sized business. Larger deals, such as international trade in weapons, drugs and women, was coordinated by representatives of Solncevo in Warsaw. According to the general inspector of tax information, about $9 billion earned through criminal activity flows annually into the Polish market. Officers from the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBS) estimate that about $5 billion of that amount comes from funds laundered in Poland by Solncevo ? mainly by firms owned by Pruszkow. At the end of 1980's and early 1990's, when Polish mafias were still in their early development phases, Solncevo was already a huge criminal operation. A report by the Federal Bureau of Investigation from 1995 stated that this mafia was the largest Eurasian criminal organization, in terms of its assets, influence and scope of financial control. -Library of the NISAT."

Pershing (fast like the rocket):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8TaGlch ... re=related

"He was a wrestler, ball player, later transportation driver. now he is king of life."

"He was a very well mannered man. The media had him as a thug. yes he was a gangster but not a thug. He loved to dance, he loved life."

"He was a great friend to Andrew Golota."

Info about Wolomin (the town also enar the cpaital fighting Pruszkow):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEWVUXuVhNE

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HEWVUXuVhNE&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HEWVUXuVhNE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"The world of Wolomin. Exploded bombs - body parts blown up - Street executions. Wolomin fought with itself. People from a sign were fighting street wars over a buck."

Carrington was the baddest of the bad in my opinion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KIiVLVO ... re=related

He also has a bad ass nickname in my opinion. Carrington - I dont think you can beat that except possibly "the Mass" or Massa had a cooler one.

This man operated in the area I was born at and from and is known as the most pwoerful Polish gangster from the most recent years (nickanmed Krakowiak):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aHQK1av ... re=related

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 18th, 2009, 11:25 pm

razbojnik, in Poland you got crazier as well even among teenagers. For example when I went to Turkey in the Polish travel group last time I was there full of teenagers and people in early 20s, we all got word that one guy from the plane group (we went on a bus but there was another polish plane group in the city at the time) that he was kicked out because he got sod runk and he started running around that Turkish town from cops jumping over things, fighting people, stealing, and even barracated his door from cops in his hotel so they couldnt even get in and they gave him a choice of either jail or going back to Poland. They were even throwing beer bottles to the streets in turkey form balconeys.

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 131
Joined: December 29th, 2007, 7:10 am
Country: Poland
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Res Publica Serenissima

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by Grinch » April 19th, 2009, 8:55 am

razbojnik wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:i didn't bother to read what you said but don't ever say shiz again. it's just not right. why do you spend so much time trying to understand black people and trying to be black?

your own people are the number one traffickers of MDMA in europe. talk about that.
They also got torn apart by the Germans in 4 weeks. Same went with France. Polaks and Czechs are Germanized Slavs like the Slovenes. They have Slavic blood but also a Germanic attitude and mentality. This is like Macedonians. We speak a Slavic language, or Bulgarian with Serbian letters, behave worse than people from the Middle East and Africa when it comes to either partying or bad things, and act more civilized than rich Americans or Brits do when it comes to formal things, but our chunk of ancient Macedonian blood is bigger than our chunk of Slavic, Illiryan, Mongol(Bulgarian) or Thraco-Dacian blood.

LOL as some Bulgarian extremeists say: You are Bulgarians with a Serbian mentality. If that was true, it would be a 50-50 split. Those in Strumica have alot of Bulgarian blood.

We in Stip are known to be the crazier bunch out of Macedonians, as you can see from these morons



It's in our blood to behave like idiots sometimes, aka friends, why steal a #%@&#%@ watermelon? For fun... To eat it.

LMAO...
You dont know what youre talking about.Polish people hate germans, we are nothing like them we are more like Russians or Ukrainians.Stop talking ...

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by razbojnik » April 19th, 2009, 9:04 am

Grinch wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:i didn't bother to read what you said but don't ever say shiz again. it's just not right. why do you spend so much time trying to understand black people and trying to be black?

your own people are the number one traffickers of MDMA in europe. talk about that.
They also got torn apart by the Germans in 4 weeks. Same went with France. Polaks and Czechs are Germanized Slavs like the Slovenes. They have Slavic blood but also a Germanic attitude and mentality. This is like Macedonians. We speak a Slavic language, or Bulgarian with Serbian letters, behave worse than people from the Middle East and Africa when it comes to either partying or bad things, and act more civilized than rich Americans or Brits do when it comes to formal things, but our chunk of ancient Macedonian blood is bigger than our chunk of Slavic, Illiryan, Mongol(Bulgarian) or Thraco-Dacian blood.

LOL as some Bulgarian extremeists say: You are Bulgarians with a Serbian mentality. If that was true, it would be a 50-50 split. Those in Strumica have alot of Bulgarian blood.

We in Stip are known to be the crazier bunch out of Macedonians, as you can see from these morons



It's in our blood to behave like idiots sometimes, aka friends, why steal a #%@&#%@ watermelon? For fun... To eat it.

LMAO...
You dont know what youre talking about.Polish people hate germans, we are nothing like them we are more like Russians or Ukrainians.Stop talking ...
I don't believe you.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by razbojnik » April 19th, 2009, 9:06 am

PolakoMafia wrote:Actually Poland fought the hardest of any nation with little they had. You got to realize they only had freedom for like 30 years and were vastly otumatched military wise by germany. Still Russia attacked from the other side one thing people dont know and Britain adn France promised to go in after 2 weeks if Poland held out, they held out for 6 and no one came. They neevr honored their pacts. Polish soliders were so brave and determined that even when they didnt have anymore tanks to fight with they sacrificed their life sumbolically by charging tanks with their famous cavalry. If you knew anything about the winged hussars Polish cavalry has been famous in history and stopped Europe from becoming muslims (turkey) in their tracks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdSfhShpGWA

Polish history in 10 minutes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quld5950v6w
Jesus christ... I know all that.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by razbojnik » April 19th, 2009, 9:13 am

PolakoMafia wrote:razbojnik, in Poland you got crazier as well even among teenagers. For example when I went to Turkey in the Polish travel group last time I was there full of teenagers and people in early 20s, we all got word that one guy from the plane group (we went on a bus but there was another polish plane group in the city at the time) that he was kicked out because he got sod runk and he started running around that Turkish town from cops jumping over things, fighting people, stealing, and even barracated his door from cops in his hotel so they couldnt even get in and they gave him a choice of either jail or going back to Poland. They were even throwing beer bottles to the streets in turkey form balconeys.
LMFAO. That's nothing. One close friend of mine, on a Friday, he's supposed to go to school, but instead he skips, calls me to a coffee bar under Hotel Oaza where he's already drunk with another friend and a bunch of older degenerates and criminals. We smoke, drink and meddle around with whores for about 3 hours, from 5 pm to 8 pm. He was there from 7 am in the morning LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. That day he stayed until 4 am in the morning LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

It's in the middle of the fucking day with 300 people on the streets, he runs out of money after spending a 100 Euros on beer, brandy and vodka. He's like stay here I'll brb I'm just gonna get some more money from home. I stay there with other friends, as he's staggering out the door, this crazy gypsy lady comes up to him and he bitch slaps her literally LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooL.

So then he comes back staggering in, and buys even more crap. Him, this other guy nicknamed Cobra or Snake, and the pension thief, go around town randomly like lost souls and break random things and get into random fights LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. It's like a game to them.

Once, his crew got into a fight with the cops, the Alfi, that stormed the coffee bar. Because of the pension thief, the guy I was at the coffee bar with threw a beer bottle in the Alfi leader's face LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Don't worry. I've seen it all in such a short while, and it's completely random. I would've seen ALOT more if I was in a crew like that, but my crew is more civilized and aristocratic, they would rather have internal conflict than external conflict. xDD

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 131
Joined: December 29th, 2007, 7:10 am
Country: Poland
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Res Publica Serenissima

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by Grinch » April 19th, 2009, 9:18 am

razbojnik wrote:
PolakoMafia wrote:razbojnik, in Poland you got crazier as well even among teenagers. For example when I went to Turkey in the Polish travel group last time I was there full of teenagers and people in early 20s, we all got word that one guy from the plane group (we went on a bus but there was another polish plane group in the city at the time) that he was kicked out because he got sod runk and he started running around that Turkish town from cops jumping over things, fighting people, stealing, and even barracated his door from cops in his hotel so they couldnt even get in and they gave him a choice of either jail or going back to Poland. They were even throwing beer bottles to the streets in turkey form balconeys.
LMFAO. That's nothing. One close friend of mine, on a Friday, he's supposed to go to school, but instead he skips, calls me to a coffee bar under Hotel Oaza where he's already drunk with another friend and a bunch of older degenerates and criminals. We smoke, drink and meddle around with whores for about 3 hours, from 5 pm to 8 pm. He was there from 7 am in the morning LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. That day he stayed until 4 am in the morning LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

It's in the middle of the #%@&#%@ day with 300 people on the streets, he runs out of money after spending a 100 Euros on beer, brandy and vodka. He's like stay here I'll brb I'm just gonna get some more money from home. I stay there with other friends, as he's staggering out the door, this crazy gypsy lady comes up to him and he bitch slaps her literally LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooL.

So then he comes back staggering in, and buys even more crap. Him, this other guy nicknamed Cobra or Snake, and the pension thief, go around town randomly like lost souls and break random things and get into random fights LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. It's like a game to them.

Once, his crew got into a fight with the cops, the Alfi, that stormed the coffee bar. Because of the pension thief, the guy I was at the coffee bar with threw a beer bottle in the Alfi leader's face LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Don't worry. I've seen it all in such a short while, and it's completely random. I would've seen ALOT more if I was in a crew like that, but my crew is more civilized and aristocratic, they would rather have internal conflict than external conflict. xDD
I don't believe you.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 19th, 2009, 9:21 am

DutchGangster69 wrote:The Dutch are the biggest traffickers of ecstasy...followed by belgians
Yeah, that's an established fact.

MDMA is most often manufactured clandestinely in
Western Europe, primarily in Belgium and the Nether-
lands. These countries produce 80% of the MDMA
consumed worldwide. This is primarily because of the
availability of precursor and essential chemicals and
international transportation hubs in this area of the
world

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by razbojnik » April 19th, 2009, 9:22 am

This stupid crew of mine is starting to get on my nerves with their ever growing faggot mentality. They can't have fun because everything fun is something bad or something stupid people would talk shit about. WTF

5 years ago, 3 of my closest friends get naked together in the shower on summer vacation in Ohrid and play a game of who drops the soap gets it. All of them are erect. Fucking disgusting. They get into a fight in the shower and one of my friends rips off the shower head LMFAO. Then another summer the pension thief rips off a door of a hotel suite LMFAO.

I can't even drink proper alcohol anymore. I fucking hate wine and beer, especially white wine, but they always buy that crap when I tell them to buy the opposite. I haven't had any scotch, tequila or ouzo since God knows when.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by razbojnik » April 19th, 2009, 9:24 am

Azure9920 wrote:
DutchGangster69 wrote:The Dutch are the biggest traffickers of ecstasy...followed by belgians
Yeah, that's an established fact.

MDMA is most often manufactured clandestinely in
Western Europe, primarily in Belgium and the Nether-
lands. These countries produce 80% of the MDMA
consumed worldwide. This is primarily because of the
availability of precursor and essential chemicals and
international transportation hubs in this area of the
world
But then again 75 percent of the prostitutes in Belgium are from Bulgaria. I know people in Belgium and the Netherlands. My ex decided it would be fun to go to Amsterdam to a hardcore party and get high off ecstasy, so I obligued. Never again will I ever step into the same rooms with a bunch of junkies in the process of getting drugged.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by razbojnik » April 19th, 2009, 9:26 am

Azure9920 wrote:
DutchGangster69 wrote:The Dutch are the biggest traffickers of ecstasy...followed by belgians
Yeah, that's an established fact.

MDMA is most often manufactured clandestinely in
Western Europe, primarily in Belgium and the Nether-
lands. These countries produce 80% of the MDMA
consumed worldwide. This is primarily because of the
availability of precursor and essential chemicals and
international transportation hubs in this area of the
world
It says that the MDMA is produced in the Netherlands and Belgium, but it doesn't say if the groups that produce the MDMA are domestic or foreign.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 19th, 2009, 9:33 am

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
DutchGangster69 wrote:The Dutch are the biggest traffickers of ecstasy...followed by belgians
Yeah, that's an established fact.

MDMA is most often manufactured clandestinely in
Western Europe, primarily in Belgium and the Nether-
lands. These countries produce 80% of the MDMA
consumed worldwide. This is primarily because of the
availability of precursor and essential chemicals and
international transportation hubs in this area of the
world
It says that the MDMA is produced in the Netherlands and Belgium, but it doesn't say if the groups that produce the MDMA are domestic or foreign.
The Netherlands is the primary source country for much of the MDMA consumed in the United States. Illicit MDMA laboratories in the Netherlands often are operated by Dutch chemists and are capable of producing as much as 30 kilograms of MDMA per production cycle. DEA and the U.S. Department of State report that law enforcement pressure may be causing some clandestine MDMA producers in the Netherlands to relocate their laboratories to Belgium and possibly northern Germany.

Belgium is a significant source of MDMA available in U.S. markets. Belgian and Dutch MDMA producers are predominant in Belgium; however, DEA reports that Asian criminal groups also may be producing the drug in Belgian laboratories. Most laboratories seized by Belgian law enforcement are capable of producing multiple-kilogram quantities of MDMA per production cycle. For example, in 2002 Belgian and Dutch law enforcement seized a Belgian MDMA laboratory in the process of producing 50 to 60 kilograms of MDMA powder. Belgian authorities reported 4 MDMA laboratory seizures in 1999 and 11 laboratory seizures in 2000, the most recent year for which such data are available. Belgian authorities further report that MDMA production in Belgium may be increasing.

MDMA production occurs in other European countries, including Germany and Poland, but to a much lesser extent than in the Netherlands and Belgium. MDMA produced in European countries other than the Netherlands and Belgium does not appear to be available in significant quantities in U.S. markets. The U.S. Department of State reports that although some MDMA laboratories operate in Germany, MDMA production in Germany remains minimal. A significant amount of MDMA is produced in Poland, but it is primarily consumed in Europe.

Interestingly, the distribution of MDMA within the United States is controlled by Israeli, and Russian groups.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 19th, 2009, 10:58 am

razbojnik wrote:It says that the MDMA is produced in the Netherlands and Belgium, but it doesn't say if the groups that produce the MDMA are domestic or foreign.
because they are controlled by polish criminals in europe and a variety of criminals all over the world. the italians have a hold on the x in australia for example. poles in europe. and it just differs from country to country. the dutch barely have anything to do with it and the peopel who actually produce the drugs in the netherlands are either government factyories or people doing it in their homes.
Azure9920 wrote:Interestingly, the distribution of MDMA within the United States is controlled by Israeli, and Russian groups.
LOL @ you saying interesting. russians and israelis have a hold on x in philadelphia and new jersey. provide links that shows they have a hold in other regions of the country.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 19th, 2009, 11:10 am

[quote="CheGuevara"]Israeli criminal groups and, to a lesser extent, Asian, Middle Eastern, and Russian criminal groups control most wholesale MDMA distribution in the United States.

http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs8/8731/mdma.htm

My use of "interesting" was referring to the Israeli groups, I wasn't aware they were involved to that extent in MDMA trafficking.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 19th, 2009, 11:22 am

they don't "control" the x in the country. they do have a larger role in comparison to other groups but they don't control it. none of the x arrests on the west side of america or in chicago or anywhere involve russians or israeli's.

the article also mentions middle eastern, asian, domincan, colombian and traditional crime groups (LCN) involved in it. the israeli's and russians don't have a hold on the market like i said. they might have a bigger role in comparison to each of these groups but not on the whole thing.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by razbojnik » April 19th, 2009, 11:26 am

Azure9920 wrote:The Netherlands is the primary source country for much of the MDMA consumed in the United States. Illicit MDMA laboratories in the Netherlands often are operated by Dutch chemists and are capable of producing as much as 30 kilograms of MDMA per production cycle. DEA and the U.S. Department of State report that law enforcement pressure may be causing some clandestine MDMA producers in the Netherlands to relocate their laboratories to Belgium and possibly northern Germany.

Belgium is a significant source of MDMA available in U.S. markets. Belgian and Dutch MDMA producers are predominant in Belgium; however, DEA reports that Asian criminal groups also may be producing the drug in Belgian laboratories. Most laboratories seized by Belgian law enforcement are capable of producing multiple-kilogram quantities of MDMA per production cycle. For example, in 2002 Belgian and Dutch law enforcement seized a Belgian MDMA laboratory in the process of producing 50 to 60 kilograms of MDMA powder. Belgian authorities reported 4 MDMA laboratory seizures in 1999 and 11 laboratory seizures in 2000, the most recent year for which such data are available. Belgian authorities further report that MDMA production in Belgium may be increasing.

MDMA production occurs in other European countries, including Germany and Poland, but to a much lesser extent than in the Netherlands and Belgium. MDMA produced in European countries other than the Netherlands and Belgium does not appear to be available in significant quantities in U.S. markets. The U.S. Department of State reports that although some MDMA laboratories operate in Germany, MDMA production in Germany remains minimal. A significant amount of MDMA is produced in Poland, but it is primarily consumed in Europe.

Interestingly, the distribution of MDMA within the United States is controlled by Israeli, and Russian groups.
This is why I asked if the controller was foreign. I don't care who works, I care who owns. Of course it's going to be Dutch and Belgian chemists, it's better to hire domestic people to work instead of bringing them along. If Germans opened up a factory in Macedonia, they wouldn't bring Germans from Germany to work in it, they'd hire the local population to produce their crap.

This is why I made the pun on the Dutch mobsters being Eric Roberts with white hair like. They're euro trance fags, that isn't a mobster, that's an 'artiste'.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by razbojnik » April 19th, 2009, 11:32 am

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:Israeli criminal groups and, to a lesser extent, Asian, Middle Eastern, and Russian criminal groups control most wholesale MDMA distribution in the United States.

http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs8/8731/mdma.htm

My use of "interesting" was referring to the Israeli groups, I wasn't aware they were involved to that extent in MDMA trafficking.
A number of Greek citizens identified themselves as Turks, Pomaks (Slavic‑speaking Muslims), Vlachs (a Balkan minority group speaking a dialect of Romanian), Roma, Arvanites (Orthodox Christians who speak a dialect of Albanian), or Macedonians. Some members of these groups sought to be officially identified as "minorities" or "linguistic minorities." The government considers the 1923 Treaty of Lausanne as providing the exclusive definition of minorities in the country and defines the rights they have as a group. In accordance with this view, the government recognizes only a "Muslim minority." The government does not confer official status on any indigenous ethnic groups, nor does it recognize "ethnic minority" or "linguistic minority" as legal terms. However, the government affirmed an individual right of self‑identification.

Many individuals who defined themselves as members of a "minority" found it difficult to express their identity freely and to maintain their culture. Use of the terms Tourkos and Tourkikos ("Turk" and "Turkish") is prohibited in titles of organizations, although individuals legally may call themselves Tourkos. Associations with either term in their name were denied official recognition. To most ethnic Greeks, the words Tourkos and Tourkikos connote Turkish identity or loyalties, and many ethnic Greeks objected to their use by Greek citizens of Turkish origin.

Some members of the Pomak community claimed they were pressured by members of the Turkish‑speaking community to deny the existence of a Pomak identity as separate from a Turkish identity. Media in Thessaloniki reported in October that two editors of Millet, a local paper published in Turkish, were given 12‑month suspended sentences for inciting hatred against the Pomak community.

The government did not recognize the existence of a Slavic dialect, called "Macedonian" by its speakers, spoken in the northwestern area of the country. A small number of Slavic speakers insisted on self‑identifying as "Macedonian," a designation that generated strong opposition from other Greeks. These Slavic speakers claimed that the government pursued a policy designed to discourage the use of their language. Government officials and the courts denied requests by Slavic groups to identify themselves using the term "Macedonian," stating that approximately 2.2 million ethnic (and linguistically) Greek citizens also use the term "Macedonian" to identify themselves.

http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/hrrpt/20 ... 119082.htm

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 19th, 2009, 11:47 am

CheGuevara wrote:they don't "control" the x in the country.
"Control" was perhaps a poor choice of wording. Still, it's interesting that the leading groups within the US in MDMA distribution are Israeli.
none of the x arrests on the west side of america or in chicago or anywhere involve russians or israeli's.
Fact, or assumption?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 19th, 2009, 3:14 pm

Azure9920 wrote:"Control" was perhaps a poor choice of wording. Still, it's interesting that the leading groups within the US in MDMA distribution are Israeli.
it is interesting, you don't hear much about these groups. i find it funny how israeli (jewish) groups are so low key, jewish nature i guess.
none of the x arrests on the west side of america or in chicago or anywhere involve russians or israeli's.
Fact, or assumption?[/quote]

assumption.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 19th, 2009, 3:39 pm

CheGuevara wrote:it is interesting, you don't hear much about these groups. i find it funny how israeli (jewish) groups are so low key, jewish nature i guess.

Yeah, that's what I was getting at. I didn't think Israeli OC extended far past Israel, and the former USSR. I have read a couple newspaper articles about Jewish drug traffickers, one in particular from Toronto stands out, but to say they're at the front of distribution of MDMA in the US would've been past my guessing.

Perhaps not the most reliable of sources, but these articles make for interesting reads on the topic:

http://www.radioislam.org/crime/drugs/i ... uggler.htm
http://www.jews-for-allah.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=265

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 19th, 2009, 3:47 pm

you were right, not the most reliable sources but still. there has to be some truth to it. anyway, i always knew of the israeli ecstasy presence. a lot of time russian means israeli. it's just that whole russian jewish thing that confused people and causes mislabelment <---- if that's even a word.

what i find interesting is, how gazmir gjoka's group was arranging 1mn ecstasy pills and 100 kilos of cocaine for shipment and the guy who drove around in a freakin' $400,000 bentely is just blown over in the media. fcuking thats just weird. if his name was gjokaleoni, the media would still be reaking havoc 'til this day.

while rudaj didn't amount to shit compared to him but just because rudaj went after the LCN, he is the albanian mafia god in the united states.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: So how many of u guys beside me ever egt caught up in shiz

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 19th, 2009, 3:54 pm

I dont know I just dont belong in America. I can never find my people or my nieche I would feel comfortable around in here. I was always an outcast and a loner and in high shcool I would hang out with minorities but they would always tlak crap about white people right in front of me and after a while I got fed up and started talking shet back to them and becoming a bit racist. Thats what all those posts I posted about the ab were. I used to constantly be told how weak whites are and how they are afraid of blacks and all that the same people on this site from those races claim. And than they come at me wondering why I post such stuff? There was a mexican girl in my high shcool who hated white people so badly she would say she wished her dad who was white wasnt her dad. You people on here just dont understand the hate I witnessed or listened to.

Post Reply

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”