What do you do in these situations

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Post Reply
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

What do you do in these situations

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 24th, 2009, 1:59 pm

when your friend or a guy you kinda know and was cool with starts talking shet or making fun of you but kinda jopkingly shet after he's drank a bit, but kinda disrespects you with the jokingl;y shet and you have no good comeback at the time or comebacks. Do you just sit there or get up and get physical with them? Knowingly that you were cool with them before? And you know they are a bit mental and a bit agressive and if you get up and do anything other than maybe push them theyll probably get offended and try fighting you or making a big deal out of it. What do you do than?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: What do you do in these situations

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 24th, 2009, 2:30 pm

PolakoMafia wrote:when your friend or a guy you kinda know and was cool with starts talking shet or making fun of you but kinda jopkingly shet after he's drank a bit, but kinda disrespects you with the jokingl;y shet and you have no good comeback at the time or comebacks. Do you just sit there or get up and get physical with them? Knowingly that you were cool with them before? And you know they are a bit mental and a bit agressive and if you get up and do anything other than maybe push them theyll probably get offended and try fighting you or making a big deal out of it. What do you do than?
This isn't organized crime related...

And there'd be a difference between a "friend" and a "guy you kinda know" in this situation.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: What do you do in these situations

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 24th, 2009, 3:45 pm

depends on what he says. why do you even keep company with these kind of people? this is what i don't understand about you polako. dude, straighten out and be a man. pick the right crowds that have the same aim as you in life that won't drag you down or create an obstacle for what you want to do.

albanians have an expression; don't turn your head for the wrong people. meaning don't compromise yourself for other people. example, if you're a good guy trying to be a lawyer, don't get mixed up with the wrong characters that are far away from your area of life.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: What do you do in these situations

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 24th, 2009, 4:13 pm

Well it's kind of strange. this guy is the one who asked me to hang out with that crowd and I was cool with him but anyway it was an ackwardf situation because partly I wasnt pissed off enough to be in rage and at the same time I knew if I get up and shove him or something he will just continue insulting me and tyring to make me a joke unless I do something worse physically to him. I had a guy at my former job used to call me Polish sausage and I would just laugh at it and didnt take it seriously till he kept doing it. So I had to psyche myself out and it was real hard to do because it is hard for me to put my hands on anyone mentally unless Im attacked first, so I would slap him in the back of his head but he kept doing it just less and would do it esp when other customers were present and knew I couldnt slap him in that situation. But anyway back to the original guy. It was ackward because I also knew deep down this guy has anger issues (he told me hismelf he was in anger management for hitting a guy in the tmeple with his skateboard and putting him in a hospital) and I had weird experiences with him. like once I wanted to try a rear naked choke on someone and asked him if I could try it while he tries resisting and if he can get out of it (so I would know hwo to use it against ppl on the streets whor esist) and he let me at first but after I let go and he kind of twisted out of it he almost like attacked me, even though he himself agreed to it and knew it was just a practice move I was trying to do. he also admitted he can't spar in boxing because he starts fighting for real and broke his brothers hip by sparring. So i knew if I do anything it will be serious on both of our parts so I kept sitting and wasnt angered enough to get up but at the same time I felt soar about it later.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: What do you do in these situations

Unread post by razbojnik » April 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

CheGuevara wrote:depends on what he says. why do you even keep company with these kind of people? this is what i don't understand about you polako. dude, straighten out and be a man. pick the right crowds that have the same aim as you in life that won't drag you down or create an obstacle for what you want to do.

albanians have an expression; don't turn your head for the wrong people. meaning don't compromise yourself for other people. example, if you're a good guy trying to be a lawyer, don't get mixed up with the wrong characters that are far away from your area of life.
It doesn't always work out the way it should. Most of my dad's friends here are mobsters, drug lords, mafia bosses, gangsters and criminals overall. Yet that didn't stop him from achieving his goal, he actually got where he wanted to get faster because he had connections. From the age of 18 to 22, he travelled all over Europe. Paris, Monaco, Malta, Monte Carlo, Switzerland - Zurich, Geneva and the Alps, Germany - Munich, Berlin, Austria, Hungary, Poland - Warsaw, Krakow, Italy(including Sicily and Calabria), all over Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Greece etc. He even went to the USSR with my grandfather(mother's father) which was his friend and loved my father, and my grandfather back then was both a military general and general manager of a large firm back home. My granddad imported a custom made Lada from the USSR and I still have some brouchures and pamphlets somewhere around here.

My point is my dad's friends, most of them, were gangsters. My dad did some pretty fucked up shit with them. He had coffee with Alain Delon before Stephen Markovic got taken out and I remember my dad had some beef with Ustashe members in Zagreb after a bar fight a gun was used and nvm that. He got married at the age of 22 and had my half brother and half sister. Then they got divorced. He became an alcoholic and had a huge criminal record and the cops everywhere knew him well. After snapping a couple of times, at the age of 30 he went to Paris again and visited all those famous museums and art galleries to clear his head. At the age of 35, him and my mom had me. At the same time one of his older mobster friends since childhood is coming out of jail after 20 years after commiting murder at the age of 15 by shooting an armed guard and robbing a bank. He goes after my dad's ex wife and they get into a beef which turns very ugly very fast. The guy's best friend is the older brother of I'm not naming names but let's say he's the partner of a drug lord here which was also my dad's friend and the drug lord's mother and wife worked with my grandma, the wife's sister and her family live in the GTA somewhere ahem. :D

So the guy comes up to my dad one day and gets into a fight with him in the middle of the street. My dad breaks the guy's jaw and the guy pushes my dad into the grass beside the river running through town. Today all of them are friends yet again my dad's family sees the murderer every day.

The night before the day my mom and dad get married, my dad gets drunk as fuck alongside all the gangsters and shit at this crazy motherfucker's house



And attempts to commit suicides by jumping off the 1 meter balcony and fails. Everyone of them laugh their asses off. xDD Then my dad goes home to my nagging grandma(mother's mother), fucks up the house, breaks a bunch of windows and doors, wakes up everyone in the neighbourhood, fails to kill me my mother and my grandma, throws up, gets into a fight with 2 cops and then later on knocks down a wall cabinet on top of the judge in his office and is sent to rehabilitation in a luxury art retreat on the plackovica mountain and my mom crashes the car into a neighbour's house in all the panic.

That's pretty much for slowing down. I know he got far thanks to them he got a nice apartment in the same building as

http://www.robi.com.mk/

who's father was a cop who spent 20 years in prison for beating a 18 year old to death for talking too much shit

you know the guy who tried to take out the owner of

http://www.kanal77.com.mk/

And on top of that, nice jobs in 3 high schools. They even got my mother a nice position in textile factories as a fashion designer and my aunt is now the chief of police. All my family <3 I deny them being criminals or anything like that. They're all good people and anyone who talks shit deserves to live a lonely life in solitary confindment.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: What do you do in these situations

Unread post by razbojnik » April 24th, 2009, 7:04 pm

PolakoMafia wrote:Well it's kind of strange. this guy is the one who asked me to hang out with that crowd and I was cool with him but anyway it was an ackwardf situation because partly I wasnt pissed off enough to be in rage and at the same time I knew if I get up and shove him or something he will just continue insulting me and tyring to make me a joke unless I do something worse physically to him. I had a guy at my former job used to call me Polish sausage and I would just laugh at it and didnt take it seriously till he kept doing it. So I had to psyche myself out and it was real hard to do because it is hard for me to put my hands on anyone mentally unless Im attacked first, so I would slap him in the back of his head but he kept doing it just less and would do it esp when other customers were present and knew I couldnt slap him in that situation. But anyway back to the original guy. It was ackward because I also knew deep down this guy has anger issues (he told me hismelf he was in anger management for hitting a guy in the tmeple with his skateboard and putting him in a hospital) and I had weird experiences with him. like once I wanted to try a rear naked choke on someone and asked him if I could try it while he tries resisting and if he can get out of it (so I would know hwo to use it against ppl on the streets whor esist) and he let me at first but after I let go and he kind of twisted out of it he almost like attacked me, even though he himself agreed to it and knew it was just a practice move I was trying to do. he also admitted he can't spar in boxing because he starts fighting for real and broke his brothers hip by sparring. So i knew if I do anything it will be serious on both of our parts so I kept sitting and wasnt angered enough to get up but at the same time I felt soar about it later.
I have anger issues as well but I have to control them because I have strong friends who are good friends, despite the shit talking. I got slapped around twice by one guy and even the delinquents who spend everyday drinking smoking fucking fighting stealing and breaking stuff won't touch him. Yet again it's not that I can't take him on, it's not from their point of view, it's from mine. He's probably the only guy who can take me on one on one out of all my friends. He's beaten Albanians down in Butel LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL he talked shit to them on perpouse his Albanian friends he's like hey siptar where's your egg hat and the albanians are like yo i'll break you you don't know how i break people so the guy grabs them and beats them down then the albanian kid goes off crying he's like i'll call my brother to slice you into pieces LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: What do you do in these situations

Unread post by razbojnik » April 24th, 2009, 7:06 pm

Oh I don't remember that much... I know my dad came home, sat down to eat some lentils and was drunk, my grandma pissed him off so he got up, fucked everything up, flipped the table on us and threw the chair into the television and from then on I don't remember much. I'm just saying from what people have told me. I do remember however I was scared shitless.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: What do you do in these situations

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 24th, 2009, 7:53 pm

razbojnik wrote:he talked shit to them on perpouse his Albanian friends he's like hey siptar where's your egg hat and the albanians are like yo i'll break you you don't know how i break people so the guy grabs them and beats them down then the albanian kid goes off crying he's like i'll call my brother to slice you into pieces LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
lol, you and your friends still beating on 8 year old albanians i see lol. i want you guys to at least once stay around for when their brothers of your age come lol. instead, like you said many times. you hit and run and think it's fun.

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 128
Joined: October 15th, 2008, 9:03 pm
What city do you live in now?: Worldwide

Re: What do you do in these situations

Unread post by IronManCash10 » April 25th, 2009, 10:00 am

PolakoMafia wrote:Well it's kind of strange. this guy is the one who asked me to hang out with that crowd and I was cool with him but anyway it was an ackwardf situation because partly I wasnt pissed off enough to be in rage and at the same time I knew if I get up and shove him or something he will just continue insulting me and tyring to make me a joke unless I do something worse physically to him. I had a guy at my former job used to call me Polish sausage and I would just laugh at it and didnt take it seriously till he kept doing it. So I had to psyche myself out and it was real hard to do because it is hard for me to put my hands on anyone mentally unless Im attacked first, so I would slap him in the back of his head but he kept doing it just less and would do it esp when other customers were present and knew I couldnt slap him in that situation. But anyway back to the original guy. It was ackward because I also knew deep down this guy has anger issues (he told me hismelf he was in anger management for hitting a guy in the tmeple with his skateboard and putting him in a hospital) and I had weird experiences with him. like once I wanted to try a rear naked choke on someone and asked him if I could try it while he tries resisting and if he can get out of it (so I would know hwo to use it against ppl on the streets whor esist) and he let me at first but after I let go and he kind of twisted out of it he almost like attacked me, even though he himself agreed to it and knew it was just a practice move I was trying to do. he also admitted he can't spar in boxing because he starts fighting for real and broke his brothers hip by sparring. So i knew if I do anything it will be serious on both of our parts so I kept sitting and wasnt angered enough to get up but at the same time I felt soar about it later.
thats some pretty homosexual shit

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 263
Joined: July 19th, 2007, 3:30 pm
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Re: What do you do in these situations

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » April 25th, 2009, 10:09 am

IronManCash10 wrote:
PolakoMafia wrote:Well it's kind of strange. this guy is the one who asked me to hang out with that crowd and I was cool with him but anyway it was an ackwardf situation because partly I wasnt pissed off enough to be in rage and at the same time I knew if I get up and shove him or something he will just continue insulting me and tyring to make me a joke unless I do something worse physically to him. I had a guy at my former job used to call me Polish sausage and I would just laugh at it and didnt take it seriously till he kept doing it. So I had to psyche myself out and it was real hard to do because it is hard for me to put my hands on anyone mentally unless Im attacked first, so I would slap him in the back of his head but he kept doing it just less and would do it esp when other customers were present and knew I couldnt slap him in that situation. But anyway back to the original guy. It was ackward because I also knew deep down this guy has anger issues (he told me hismelf he was in anger management for hitting a guy in the tmeple with his skateboard and putting him in a hospital) and I had weird experiences with him. like once I wanted to try a rear naked choke on someone and asked him if I could try it while he tries resisting and if he can get out of it (so I would know hwo to use it against ppl on the streets whor esist) and he let me at first but after I let go and he kind of twisted out of it he almost like attacked me, even though he himself agreed to it and knew it was just a practice move I was trying to do. he also admitted he can't spar in boxing because he starts fighting for real and broke his brothers hip by sparring. So i knew if I do anything it will be serious on both of our parts so I kept sitting and wasnt angered enough to get up but at the same time I felt soar about it later.
thats some pretty homosexual shit
co-sign

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: What do you do in these situations

Unread post by razbojnik » April 26th, 2009, 5:48 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
razbojnik wrote:he talked shit to them on perpouse his Albanian friends he's like hey siptar where's your egg hat and the albanians are like yo i'll break you you don't know how i break people so the guy grabs them and beats them down then the albanian kid goes off crying he's like i'll call my brother to slice you into pieces LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
lol, you and your friends still beating on 8 year old albanians i see lol. i want you guys to at least once stay around for when their brothers of your age come lol. instead, like you said many times. you hit and run and think it's fun.
Multiply 8 by 2 and you'll see what I meant by Albanian friends in Butel. They're 16 year old Albanians who got their asses kicked by 16 year old Macedonians and who threatened to call their 22 year old Albanian brothers to come kill us and failed to do so.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: What do you do in these situations

Unread post by razbojnik » April 26th, 2009, 5:50 pm

SOUFLONDON wrote:
IronManCash10 wrote:
PolakoMafia wrote:Well it's kind of strange. this guy is the one who asked me to hang out with that crowd and I was cool with him but anyway it was an ackwardf situation because partly I wasnt pissed off enough to be in rage and at the same time I knew if I get up and shove him or something he will just continue insulting me and tyring to make me a joke unless I do something worse physically to him. I had a guy at my former job used to call me Polish sausage and I would just laugh at it and didnt take it seriously till he kept doing it. So I had to psyche myself out and it was real hard to do because it is hard for me to put my hands on anyone mentally unless Im attacked first, so I would slap him in the back of his head but he kept doing it just less and would do it esp when other customers were present and knew I couldnt slap him in that situation. But anyway back to the original guy. It was ackward because I also knew deep down this guy has anger issues (he told me hismelf he was in anger management for hitting a guy in the tmeple with his skateboard and putting him in a hospital) and I had weird experiences with him. like once I wanted to try a rear naked choke on someone and asked him if I could try it while he tries resisting and if he can get out of it (so I would know hwo to use it against ppl on the streets whor esist) and he let me at first but after I let go and he kind of twisted out of it he almost like attacked me, even though he himself agreed to it and knew it was just a practice move I was trying to do. he also admitted he can't spar in boxing because he starts fighting for real and broke his brothers hip by sparring. So i knew if I do anything it will be serious on both of our parts so I kept sitting and wasnt angered enough to get up but at the same time I felt soar about it later.
thats some pretty homosexual shit
co-sign
I didn't read it since it sounds like a gay erotic novel.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: What do you do in these situations

Unread post by CheGuevara » April 26th, 2009, 5:50 pm

razbojnik wrote:Multiply 8 by 2 and you'll see what I meant by Albanian friends in Butel. They're 16 year old Albanians who got their asses kicked by 16 year old Macedonians and who threatened to call their 22 year old Albanian brothers to come kill us and failed to do so.
and they say kids are losing their imagination now a days. i disagree.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: What do you do in these situations

Unread post by razbojnik » April 26th, 2009, 6:06 pm

In these situations, you slap the shit out of him when he least expects it and infront of people he would be embarrased to be slapped around infront of.

For example, first one of my closest friends slapped me around at the pool infront of 300 people and the Alfi came and raped us both, so we drank coca cola. Second that same friend slapped me around infront of 300 people yet again on the Easter holidays, so we ate chocolate cake.

He also slapped his cousin infront of his aunt and uncle and made him cry but whatever. I'm also going to Canada with that friend by summer 2010.

About 4 hours ago, I was supposed to go out with that friend for a walk. He was pretty pissed, called me up on the phone and stuff. He was recording a song in the studio with



But the asshole who was mixing the shit up is a dumb rapper, the fucking guy, the computer crashed and restarted and the song got erased and this is the perfect way he's sang the song. So when my friend came home, he ripped off the door of his room and called me for us to get some fresh air.

Meanwhile, I had no credit on my cellie and my MSN wasn't able to log in. I was trying to get other people in a CS server I made but they couldn't so time passed for him to come. He sent me a text message he was gonna come over so I waited a bit, and he did.

He came storming in and limping and jumped on the bed. I'm like what the fuck is wrong with you? He's like I got jumped by 6 20 year olds. What? Are you kidding me? He's like do I look like I'm fucking kidding you.

They jumped him from behind in the dark, they kicked him hard on his ankle and made it swell up like a balloon, judo chopped him on the back of his neck which made him paralyzed for a second falling on the ground where they beat him senseless and he was unconcious for awhile, and they ran away.

As he's on MSN trying to find out who beat his ass and speaking to his girlfriends, I was gathering weapons to go and find these guys and finish them off.

I found a nice rusty sickle, pocket sized. Not only would they have a scar for life on their face their kids would ask them who gave you that scar and they would say as a little kid I fell off my bike or some shit, they would have probably had their eye taken out as a result of the infection from the rust. I mean hey I got the tools from my basement and my basement is worse than a torture chamber.

Also a nice big kitchen knife the one they used in Goodfellas. Also a screwdriver for either an attack to the eye or throat, you know pull the back of their head down by dragging down on their hair and with the screwdriver in your right hand drive your right hand forward towards the amirbillary of the throat or towards the left eye and into the frontal lobe of the brain.

The guys who did it and who my friend thinks did it, I'm not going there. It's not that they're from the same neighbourhood as my cousin, it's just that I know them and I know them good.

Post Reply

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”