Finally......OREILLY V. MOORE

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Finally......OREILLY V. MOORE

Unread post by el tio » July 29th, 2004, 11:40 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,127236,00.html

Moore's only defense is to say "would you send your kids/ other people's kids.....blah, blah, blah.

Nobody want anybody to go to war. And yes, 18 yr. olds are the people who fight wars. It is unfortunate. But it would be more unfortunate to do nothing and then al queda would show up here and not only kill that same 18 year old....but the rest of the family too.

Read it and judge for yourself.

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Finally......OREILLY V. MOORE

Unread post by mike89 » July 30th, 2004, 12:15 am

el tio wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,127236,00.html

Moore's only defense is to say "would you send your kids/ other people's kids.....blah, blah, blah.

Nobody want anybody to go to war. And yes, 18 yr. olds are the people who fight wars. It is unfortunate. But it would be more unfortunate to do nothing and then al queda would show up here and not only kill that same 18 year old....but the rest of the family too.

good info

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 30th, 2004, 12:19 pm

^^^You can't be serious!!!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 30th, 2004, 2:13 pm

Moore got owned in that discussion.

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 30th, 2004, 3:09 pm

D.X wrote:

^^^You can't be serious!!!!!
as a heart attack
SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!
no thanks.

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 30th, 2004, 3:13 pm

Kemosave wrote:Moore got owned in that discussion.
I agree.

Too bad it was such a short interview.

Moore really needs at least 2 solid hours to defend his movie. He made lots of accusations......not just WMD's.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 30th, 2004, 3:13 pm

D.X wrote:

^^^You can't be serious!

D.X

He cant be serious!!!! Bill O'reilly is a pompus idiot who ask set up questions and then cuts one off before they can answer the question fully and then edits half of what was said by the other party and he himself rarely proves his point

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 30th, 2004, 3:16 pm

G bka C.rum wrote:
D.X wrote:

^^^You can't be serious!

D.X

He cant be serious!!!! Bill O'reilly is a pompus idiot who ask set up questions and then cuts one off before they can answer the question fully and then edits half of what was said by the other party and he himself rarely proves his point
Read it Forrest.

There was no editing.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 30th, 2004, 3:22 pm

Knumbskull why do you think moore specially requested not to have his discussion edited? Because thats what Bull O reilly does dingbat. And when YOU read Mr. Gump youll see it still says they edited it for clarity. yeah right, you got some numbbrain people around hurrr, think B4 you speak, read B4 you speak it'll work wonders 4 you

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 30th, 2004, 6:15 pm

I agree O'Reily is a numskull it's just that Moore is a much bigger loonatic. I think anyone who believes either of these guys isn't very intelligent.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » July 30th, 2004, 6:53 pm

G bka C.rum wrote:Knumbskull why do you think moore specially requested not to have his discussion edited? Because thats what Bull O reilly does dingbat. And when YOU read Mr. Gump youll see it still says they edited it for clarity. yeah right, you got some numbbrain people around hurrr, think B4 you speak, read B4 you speak it'll work wonders 4 you

LOL...LOL... ^^^^

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 30th, 2004, 9:07 pm

D.X wrote:
G bka C.rum wrote:Knumbskull why do you think moore specially requested not to have his discussion edited? Because thats what Bull O reilly does dingbat. And when YOU read Mr. Gump youll see it still says they edited it for clarity. yeah right, you got some numbbrain people around hurrr, think B4 you speak, read B4 you speak it'll work wonders 4 you

LOL...LOL... ^^^^

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X
to the both of you clowns.

if you want editing look no further than Moore's movies that are edited to persuade the viewer's EXACTLY the way Moore wants them to think.

Moore is a traitor!

His movie is being circulated by terrorist in Iraq and he supports it. We are in a War.............He's our modern day BENEDICT ARNOLD.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » July 30th, 2004, 11:05 pm

[quote="el tio"][quote="D.X"][quote="G bka C.rum"]Knumbskull why do you think moore specially requested not to have his discussion edited? Because thats what Bull O reilly does dingbat. And when YOU read Mr. Gump youll see it still says they edited it for clarity. yeah right, you got some numbbrain people around hurrr, think B4 you speak, read B4 you speak it'll work wonders 4 you[/quote]

LOL...LOL... ^^^^

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X[/quote]

to the both of you clowns.

if you want editing look no further than Moore's movies that are edited to persuade the viewer's EXACTLY the way Moore wants them to think.

Moore is a traitor!

His movie is being circulated by terrorist in Iraq and he supports it. We are in a War.............He's our modern day BENEDICT ARNOLD.[/quote]

^^^ el says "WE" are in a war. WHO IS THE "WE"??

SUPPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 31st, 2004, 11:06 am

Whos at war? Not me. This is AmeriKKKas war, not mine. But as far as Michael Moore hes just another devil that saw a chance to cash a check. I saw that BS movie and he did hit some good points but its not anything new to those who see how this country really works. But all his jokes and wisecracks desensitized the seriousness of what he claimed he was exposing thus showing he wasnt sinscere himself, like I said he saw a chance to cash in on someone elses tragedy by creating a 1 sided contraversial documentary but he really doesnt give a damn himself if he does we'll see if he donates some of his profits to the poor families of the soldiers who have died in this war that he claims is so wrong. And help out those who he says are being recruited because they're to broke to do anything else. This place is full of blood sucking devils prey on someone elses mis-fortune it ah damn shame.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » July 31st, 2004, 11:53 am

G bka C.rum wrote:Whos at war? Not me. This is AmeriKKKas war, not mine. But as far as Michael Moore hes just another devil that saw a chance to cash a check. I saw that BS movie and he did hit some good points but its not anything new to those who see how this country really works. But all his jokes and wisecracks desensitized the seriousness of what he claimed he was exposing thus showing he wasnt sinscere himself, like I said he saw a chance to cash in on someone elses tragedy by creating a 1 sided contraversial documentary but he really doesnt give a damn himself if he does we'll see if he donates some of his profits to the poor families of the soldiers who have died in this war that he claims is so wrong. And help out those who he says are being recruited because they're to broke to do anything else. This place is full of blood sucking devils prey on someone elses mis-fortune it ah damn shame.

^^^I totally agree on most of what you said, but I know personnally quite a few people who didn't have a clue about this relationship with the bushes and the bin ladens. They didn't know and wasn't interested about a lot of things that was pointed out in this movie. But now they have an interest in learning more and I applaud moore for making this doc because, it has a lot of people who had know idea how this devil operates, seeing amerikkka for what she is.

As for me personally, I learned some things from the movie, but honestly, back in 2002 at our annual Saviours' Day, my leader and teacher The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan exposed mostly all of these things about amerikkka, and even spoke on that pipeline, and also said that amerikkka "WILL" go to war in iraq whether WMD are found or not!!! He spoke on all the buisness dealings by cheaney, and he spoke on how when this war goes down, amerikkka will lose most of her allies, and all these things he spoke some years BEFORE this war are coming to pass. And I know more destruction is headed amerikkka's way. He hit on alot more, but I suggest you go to http://www.finalcall.com and search for this lecture!!! You will be surpised at how our leader is divinely guided and how we need to be listening to him RIGHT NOW!!! Moore pretty much beared witness to what our leader exposed years ago!!!! Anytime, these white folks teach us to hate a Black leader, we better find out why don't they want us to hear from this leader, he must be saying something that they don't want to get out. So they label him a hater, or anti-semetic, they do this to keep our people from hearing the message and guidance he brings. History proves this over and over!!! Anybody that was for us, had to be KILLED IMMEDIATLY!!!! What happened when King spoke out against the Vietnam war?? So bush doesn't teach hate?? bush never killed innocent people?? Our leader never has killed nor teaches to kill (only when we are attacked) so where is the hate?? We better wake up and take heed!!! Black folk and all the down-trodden people have a guide in their midst, the enemy has a done a great job at the decieving the masses about our leader, it's time to break free from this enemies lies and listen and make decisions for ourselves. The whole world will soon hate amerikkka and her people, all because of the irrogance and deceiful ways by a few here in this land!!!

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 31st, 2004, 8:45 pm

Like you said his movie may have turned a few heads but his motive was still for his own benefit

Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Interested » August 9th, 2004, 6:12 pm

Know its very old but look at the fact in Oregon. Only 8 state troopers and all of them are on part-time. Bush promised home land security but it hasn't happened. Oregon my not be a very important place but people lives are though. Airport security checks ain't enough. some one could always fly a plane from somewhere and crash it somewhere. plus O'Reilly thinks he's the smartest muth fuka on the planet. he realy dosen't allow people to answer he gives them his opion and thats that.

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » August 10th, 2004, 1:20 am

Interested wrote:Oregon my not be a very important place

HEY! Oregons important.

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » August 10th, 2004, 5:12 pm