North Korea

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: North Korea

Unread post by BlaKK » January 31st, 2005, 5:52 pm

UN is a joke, Bow down Before No man. Man has already lost thier way, fallen in to Babylon Influenced by progression and society. You walk your own path and find your own way But dont be fooled there are many dead ends. But truly I say unto you, Id rather take my life than Follow the rules and way of man. It is too late, man has already lost thier way. "but in the Begening Jah created everything, we gave man dominion over all thing, but now its too late, you see man has lost their way" -Bob Marley

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: North Korea

Unread post by BlaKK » January 31st, 2005, 5:56 pm

As for "Forcing" a religion upon another is Inadiquit Religion has to be from the heart not Hand. ONe should not be forced unto any congregation. We can do all we want they will still be fussin and fightin. Till babylon Falls they will take arms, There will be war, everywhere is war. Powerstruggles is war. Ego Is war. Will is war. Arrogance is war. But most of all Religion is War.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Re: North Korea

Unread post by punamusta » January 31st, 2005, 6:07 pm

I wouldn't say UN is a joke, because they've done a lot of good also, but they just got too big and byrocratic. For some people Jah Rastafari is the leader, king of all kings, but for some others Allah is the Greatest. That's why we need some organization to keep us all together and respecting the same, universal moral values.

But man, I listen to a lot of Bob Marley, and a lot of other reggae, and I have two Jamaican rasta's as a friends of mine, and they (as well as I) see the Babylon works and influence little bit differently than you. That just tell us all how differently things can be seen although people might even share the same religion. I'm not a rasta, but those friends of mine truly are. And I assume that so are you..?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: North Korea

Unread post by BlaKK » January 31st, 2005, 6:10 pm

Yes, Im am rastafary, How do you see Babylon? What is Babylon to you?

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Unread post by Kemosave » January 31st, 2005, 6:18 pm

lizard wrote:
Kemosave wrote:But your naturalistic belief system voids any ultimate importance that anyone's sacrifice has. In your belief system of naturalism emotions nor beliefs can have no ultimate meaning just as life has no ultimate meaning (to you).
Go ahead, tell me about our "naturalistic belief system". I'm listening. And I'm extremely interested about the facts that how our supposed "belief system of naturalism emotions" cannot include any moral standards. And why only people who believe in the same god than you can have moral, and therefore they only can discuss about matters of the world. Why is it like that? How do you prove it? And please, don't copy/paste anything from some christian netsite. Tell it whit your own words.

---> Look I'm not trying to sound like a radio show talk host here.. lol. I give a you know what. I'm really just defending my own belief system while asking you to defend yours. The reason why it is important is because belief systems are worldviews (the way we view the world) and are very powerful. So if you believe only matter exists, for example, then ultimately anything you believe in beyond the temporary is meaningless as space is expanding (read not even neutrons and protons will be able to form atoms eventually). There is not ultimate meaning for you in the end because you won't have the ability to remember anything ever when you die that's it. Ok. Now if you have a belief system that has ultimate eternal hope and meaning, then it needs to be examined to see whether or not it is a true one.
Now that I know you subscribe to a position that has no ultimate meaning and recognizes no real moral authority over the universe, by your own beliefs I see no reason to care what you say.
You still speak about how important it is to have a moral AUTHORITY, but yet you haven't give me even a single reason to believe so. So I'll ask you again: Why should I have some moral AUTHORITY? Why would people need authorities in the matters of moral? And please, no copy/paste here either. I really don't want to read some religious propaganda about how everything after all was created by your God. You can post hundreds of pages of that, and I still don't believe it.

---> Because if you do not then there is no ultimate meaning. You are just aligning yourself with whatever you want but so what? Nothing matters in the end. So there is no real right or wrong so you are telling people they are wrong when actually you are in no position too. See? You have no business telling anyone anything well they have no responsiblity to care what you think as you offer no hope. That is a cloud without rain who has no future. See? And I understand that even if the transcendent Creator God sent his only son to purchase you in love from your ignorance regarding same you would not be moved. You have exercised your free will and chose not to.

And you know what? That obsession of yours towards the Bible really narrows down your view of things. You can't understand the world thru a one book. That only makes your world very black & white. You need to learn to see things as they are. Not as they are shown in a Bible.

---> You know what. Worldviews matter. They affect the world. Worldviews affect politics, social matters, etc.. etc.. etc.. I know how they are. Do you think I was born a Christian. Nope! I was running the streets just like you may be before I did wake up and see there was no future in it.

Do you see any chance at all, that Bush & Co. would/could use your (and every American) christian moral values and believes for his own purposes? You know, using the words like "evil", and naming one "evil" leader at a time (first Bil Laden, then Saddam Hussein, then...) so that you would feel like fighting a war for all that good that you believe in your religion? So that you would think that you're on a mission from God? And I know that Bush has said that himself, so... What do you think? Is he using you?

---> Yes I do. Nope I'm not saying I backed him in HIS current effort. You have to realize that a lot of Christians don't but because that's all the media likes to talk about therefore you believe it. Yes I do believe that each of us has purpose in life and some fulfill it and some never do. I guess that's what you mean by "mission." Of course Bush is using us all but so did Clinton and so has your leaders. They use us in pursuit of making things right according to their worldview (whether it be correctly interpreted or not). Starting to get it?

Oh, and for a last thing.. How do you feel about muslims? Are they believing in the wrong God? And if so, then why is that so? Or rastafarians? Or hindus? Or jews? You see where I'm getting..? Every religious people believes firmly on their own god, and thinks that every others gods are false. But who says who is wrong?

---> We've all talked much about Islam and other world religions. You can read about them on other threads. If you want me to go into detail on one I will. However, maybe just a very brief answer is in order here. If you carefully examine a particular belief system in detail, using a real approach (interviewing authentic professing leaders and learning the differences between factions etc.. combined with a real scholarly study [and all this takes time and effort]) and discover that it is clearly in error in fact and truth properly interpreted from all angles, then it is a false religious system. For example, take the cult of Mormonism, Read the Mormon thread all the way through and tell me what you think.

Need to edit (/add) this question:

I'm just curious, but do you follow the Old or the New Testament?
I follow Creator God. The cannon.
Last edited by Kemosave on January 31st, 2005, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Re: North Korea

Unread post by punamusta » January 31st, 2005, 6:18 pm

BlaKK wrote:Yes, Im am rastafary, How do you see Babylon? What is Babylon to you?
As I said before that I'm not a rasta, so I don't see Babylon in religious meaning. For me Babylon is the corrupted, greedy western world that holds poor people under downpressure. Babylon is also the system that tries to poison our minds and hold us as it's sheeps. Babylon wants to make us all to think alike; to respect money, to respect greediness, to respect egoism, etc. Babylon works and influences are always negative.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: North Korea

Unread post by BlaKK » January 31st, 2005, 6:24 pm

Babylon is all that is wicked, Progression of society, Downpress of civilzation.
Babylon is very real And moves through all things. You dont see it as a religous Meaning thats cool, but understand it exists. and understand it will topple. Just as it did 2000 years ago Babylon will fall.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: North Korea

Unread post by Kemosave » January 31st, 2005, 6:26 pm

BlaKK wrote:Lizard there is no "youre god", and there is no "My god" God remains the Infinite everywhere, only man manipulates that, He remains as one. In the world we live in today there is no Moral Authority, Not when everyone has thier own Rights thier own Wrongs, there is no Absolute only Perception, And that is gonna lead to the end of us. Mark my word.
Sure there is. The emperical evidence available to us says there is. Prove there isn't.
Last edited by Kemosave on January 31st, 2005, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: North Korea

Unread post by BlaKK » January 31st, 2005, 6:27 pm

Kamosave Very well said, Follow the Creator And let Jah guide you unto the light. Old testament or New testament the content remains the same. Jah spoke.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: North Korea

Unread post by BlaKK » January 31st, 2005, 6:29 pm

There is What Kamo. More than one god? no, God reamins Everywhere. There is only one god. Man manipulates and Devides other congregations and religions Gods and Idols but Jah remains as is, he was, is, and will remain. Dont be fooled by man, dont be fooled by babylon Kamo, God is oneself.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Unread post by Kemosave » January 31st, 2005, 7:05 pm

Yes, I can understand where you're coming from. Whitout moral values, but only filled whit for example greediness, people will eventually kill each other and end this civilization. It's just that I don't believe that people could have a "good" and "pure" moral values ONLY by the Bible, or ONLY by some other authority. People can (and should) form their own moral values. If somebody comes to you and tells you about his moral values, and says that thousands of people think like he does (and that there's hundreds of books about that), that don't still make it right. People should rely on their own mind and heart, and not follow others. Especially in the matters of moral.

--->Lol.. what is your moral authority for saying that? Why should anyone care? You offer them no eternal hope and tell those that have real proof and say they are wrong. What is your proof they are wrong? Merely wishful thinking? Sounds like it so far. That "stickly" little problem aside. Let's look at your view even in the temporal sense. Those mind's and hearts are in complete contradiction to each other so now what? And what do you do with all the emperical evidence pointing directly to a transcendent Creator who has designed and finely tuned everything to a a supernatural degree of accuracy (and who has endowed humanity with this sense of right and wrong) historically sharing with you the plan? I could go on but you get the picture. We either believe what we want, you, or look at the evidence which points directly to Him.

And if there should be some ONE moral AUTHORITY over everything else, then let that be buddhism :) They don't even eat meat, or harm any people at all. And they're not after matterials. P.S. I'm not buddhist :) That was just an example.

---> Well it's wishful thinking on your part. I won't do what you many of you guys are doing and say something like "Japanese soldiers in WWII were buddhists and look at the violence they permitted themselves to engage in." Nope. I'll deal with buddahism on it's own merits. So create the thread and get ready to learn because what think you know will probably be very different than what the truth is.
Last edited by Kemosave on January 31st, 2005, 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: North Korea

Unread post by Kemosave » January 31st, 2005, 7:07 pm

BlaKK wrote:There is What Kamo. More than one god? no, God reamins Everywhere. There is only one god. Man manipulates and Devides other congregations and religions Gods and Idols but Jah remains as is, he was, is, and will remain. Dont be fooled by man, dont be fooled by babylon Kamo, God is oneself.
Since I believe you are sincere Blakk I will address Jah and your idea of who God is but I have to eat. Peace.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: North Korea

Unread post by BlaKK » January 31st, 2005, 7:29 pm

Kamo, there is no truth, everything is perception of mind, nothing is absolute Devine, that is the problem, thats gonna end mankind like i said, mark my word. And as far as My sincere Beleif In Jah, Jahovah, Leroy whatever name you wanna call him his word still reamins as said alterd my man united by prophecy. And untill babylon fall Kamo Me say war. And i gott some Meatlovers Pizza as well to be eaten so im out this Bytch. but indeed we must discuss Kamo, You are very INCLINED. I like to Converse with people like you, Put youre ego aside and speak from the heart. That I like. Im gone cuz im hungry So peacen Out.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: North Korea

Unread post by Kemosave » January 31st, 2005, 7:32 pm

BlaKK wrote:Kamo, there is no truth, everything is perception of mind, nothing is absolute Devine, that is the problem, thats gonna end mankind like i said, mark my word. And as far as My sincere Beleif In Jah, Jahovah, Leroy whatever name you wanna call him his word still reamins as said alterd my man united by prophecy. And untill babylon fall Kamo Me say war. And i gott some Meatlovers Pizza as well to be eaten so im out this Bytch. but indeed we must discuss Kamo, You are very INCLINED. I like to Converse with people like you, Put youre ego aside and speak from the heart. That I like. Im gone because im hungry So peacen Out.
Well ok but I'm not going to smoke a fatty with you.. lol. God supernaturally released me from all my drug addictions (including tobacco) twenty years ago. Now let's eat.

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

Re: North Korea

Unread post by Mraka » February 1st, 2005, 2:40 pm

So if we have broken down the issue if there should be speaches about god and baby--lon in this topic let us see how we can advance to break down what where and when has to happen to north Korea.
Kemosave is happy that he believes what the bible tells him.
What do we do with it?Of course no war because it is against christianity!
Broken down that USa could have been a country without slavery,but wasn`t .Broken down the propaganda.Because there are poeple involved that are from there in two countrys of like one culture nation,working at the wheel that is turning there every day.They live in our reality,and we whatch theirs in our most popular cartoons.
So there are steady functioning contacts,visits,exchanges all around that peninsula of which we don`t know and obviously do not want to.

Kemosave that is it.The answer to what it has to do about christianity is:I know what poeple like you are interpreting into such a country,and that everything is better in "your" system,but you have to deal with some of those facts,because the fact that you think you live in a better or less bad system is not enough !No matter how much words you press.
And Don`t we forgett that USA is pulling excately those strings it is accused for by North Korean government.In that moment it is not a North Korean propaganda lie anymore,but it could have been.Means that you and me know that USA is in the news with questioning to go to war against them,is if they have "the bomb"or not ,...silly.Just that

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

Re: North Korea

Unread post by Mraka » February 12th, 2005, 2:29 pm

title-,said officialy that they have a nuclear weapon or a nuclear threat in their hands.They have it for sell defense in US issues.US regrets talking with them about one on one what NK actually offered ,because of ongoing talks including their regional neighbours.(Group of six talks)
Australia ,as the only country with official diplomatic relations to N.K.(embassy) ..
South K. right groups claimed NK for killing 8-9 refuges in a public execution,along with about 60 others send back from China,where they fled to, before.
China makes it hard for me to love it ,too .Even harder as they threaten Taiwan now and then to the limit.A step they could regret as sympathy for taiwan trade may sink ,not only through a huger crisis,but if it really should integrate itslef to executing torturing china,which is even that sauber to have the olympicvs there ,soon.
Things in that corner are simply silly and remember me of wars, you looked at before they began.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: North Korea

Unread post by BlaKK » February 12th, 2005, 2:31 pm

they bomb us we bomb them, Muatally Assured Destruction (M.A.D.) The Acronym fits the Phrase. We all Die. Lets not hope for the worst.

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

Re: North Korea

Unread post by Mraka » February 13th, 2005, 6:42 am

pliz get yur wmds out of europe
immediately
fan of nuking?burn the rain forrest instead!that will help a while.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: North Korea

Unread post by BlaKK » February 14th, 2005, 1:36 pm

A Fan of Nuking is a fool. Nonsense.

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

Re: North Korea

Unread post by Mraka » February 14th, 2005, 3:09 pm

why are you riding appocalyptical?
let us meet in north korea I`ve never been there, too.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: North Korea

Unread post by BlaKK » February 14th, 2005, 4:54 pm

Why are you {Writing} {Apocalyptical} {Lets} Meet in North Korea {Iv'e} Never been Thier {Either}

Here is youre Sentence Mraka Translated in the Correct English Standerd Form. You need to work on youre English, But its cool you're Politicaly Inclined .




Hints: {} = Correction

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: North Korea

Unread post by Sentenza » February 15th, 2005, 8:21 am

Lets be honest....no one will dare to attack a country with nukes....So thats a side effect of the Iraq war aswell....all of those countries will try even harder to get nukes to defend themselves of the US.
Thats the only counter measure they can do.
North Korea will fade out with time. Kim yong Il (or what his name was)
will die or get killed and we can only hope that the country wont blast around with nukes when it will break down.....
Its just a matter of time...like in Cuba....

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: North Korea

Unread post by Sentenza » February 15th, 2005, 8:26 am

North Korea is no outpost of tyranny, but an outpost of the past and it will go the way of all perishable things.......

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: North Korea

Unread post by BlaKK » February 15th, 2005, 12:38 pm

I dont Know, Cuba is still a dictatoreship, Autholatarinist State. There still A threat In my Eyes. If Al qeade ever did Accomodate a stage one Nuke, Where do you think theyd Launch it from? Hmmmmmm......... Whats that Island off the Florida Cost? Feel Me.

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 187
Joined: January 4th, 2005, 10:41 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario

Re: North Korea

Unread post by Helms » February 15th, 2005, 1:54 pm

I see what you're saying, but I don't think Cuba is a threat at all. Sure they had nukes during the cold war, but they were just puppets of the Soviet Union. There's NO way that Castro would ever deal with Al Qeada.

North Korea on the other hand.....Kim Jong Il is a nut. He's totally paranoid, and I wouldn't rule out him doing something stupid.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: North Korea

Unread post by BlaKK » February 15th, 2005, 3:04 pm

Kim Jong They said he has a stash of porno Larger than Blockbuster, No joke, I saw it on CNN from on of his former adisores who was exiled, She said "he had More porno videos than a blockbuster" Thats a sicc man Who cant get none. Nah but as far as him harboring Terrorists in his state, No doubt he would.

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 187
Joined: January 4th, 2005, 10:41 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario

Re: North Korea

Unread post by Helms » February 17th, 2005, 6:02 pm

Hahah...that's awesome about the porn.

I don't know if Kim Jong would allow foreign terrorists in his country. NK seems pretty crazy when it comes to keeping people out of their country....as well as keeping them in.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: North Korea

Unread post by BlaKK » February 17th, 2005, 6:13 pm

^True^

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

Re: North Korea

Unread post by Mraka » May 4th, 2005, 10:10 am

,....launched a rocket to the japaneese sea.I can imagine ,because it is played down by Japan and south corea,that the "experiments" are part of "leaders" personality.He may have got servants and puppets,but they all know his habbits.
Hopefully poeple ,that know his orders a smarter than him;but also the steady alert may suggest some of them,that it is a real attack or defense situation.
Did ya hear about the riot in Togo and the german Goethe-institute burned down?In N.K. there is too one of it.For sure in your coutry is at least one.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: North Korea

Unread post by Panik » May 4th, 2005, 10:09 pm

Helms wrote:I see what you're saying, but I don't think Cuba is a threat at all. Sure they had nukes during the cold war, but they were just puppets of the Soviet Union. There's NO way that Castro would ever deal with Al Qeada.

North Korea on the other hand.....Kim Jong Il is a nut. He's totally paranoid, and I wouldn't rule out him doing something stupid.

Communists and Islamic radicals DO NOT GET ALONG. Communism = aetheism. COMMUNISTS DO NOT BELIEVE IN ANY GOD. Islamic radicals hate them even more than they hate us.

And as soon as castro croakes, that country will fall apart in power struggles, and then we will step in and take it over again until it settles. Same thing with North Korea. They are not as "stable" as China, and I don't think they are gonna hold together once Kim dies. they will try to have a power struggle, but meanwhile WE are the ones who allow them food, cuz they can't feed themselves. I think that will be the time that we (and North Korea, China, and Japan) will step in and dismantle the whole government and try to assimilate them with the south, just like we did with blending east germany into the rest of the country.

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

I want to

Unread post by Mraka » June 4th, 2005, 6:33 am

riding bycicle was forbidden in N.K. for quite long,and it is still forbidden for women.I can not belive this.Bikes are a status symbol ,too.A man with a second hand bike from Japan is a good number.
In a land with low electric capacity and not much energy supply on the land,that`s torture.

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

diploma

Unread post by Mraka » June 11th, 2005, 1:54 pm

is a N.K. diplomat in US,do not know ,but one of them said N.K. has many nukes and they are building some more.

-off topic NATO says,nukes will stay in europe.they are part of a plan,and will not be removed.

Post Reply

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”