AMERIKKKA revolutionaries speak up!

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: AMERIKKKA

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » February 25th, 2005, 11:57 am

BlaKK wrote:I understand America has itss Domestic Racail Profiling Issues, They need to be fixed indeed. But If you dont Like the way shyt is Over here move down to Liberia See wus good on they side, Stroll Down to Mozaumbique, tell me You aint free. Dont Bite the Hand that feeds you "honor". I speak as a Blackmanm myself, But I dont Bytch, I came up, Rose out, and got mine.
So get yourse nigga.

you completely ignored common senses comments on slavery being the best thing that happened to us.You only commented on what I said.I dont think you are a black man,and even if you are,you might as well be white.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby 1111§ » February 25th, 2005, 12:07 pm

I am not black nor do I consider myself white even though most of my blood's white, but I would say that colonialism has contributed tremendously that the circumstances in Africa are as bad as they are.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby BlaKK » February 25th, 2005, 12:25 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
BlaKK wrote:I understand America has itss Domestic Racail Profiling Issues, They need to be fixed indeed. But If you dont Like the way shyt is Over here move down to Liberia See wus good on they side, Stroll Down to Mozaumbique, tell me You aint free. Dont Bite the Hand that feeds you "honor". I speak as a Blackmanm myself, But I dont Bytch, I came up, Rose out, and got mine.
So get yourse nigga.

you completely ignored common senses comments on slavery being the best thing that happened to us.You only commented on what I said.I dont think you are a black man,and even if you are,you might as well be white.

Dont get angry "Brother" Id rather Die than be a baldhead. Oppresion was not the best thing to happen to us, not at all, Knowledge, Uprising and Liberation are the best things that could have ever happend. So inite oneself "Brother"

And for youre knowledge "Brother" the KKK was founded by the democratic South After the Civil War era. DEMOCRATIC. So dont be fooled into Babylon "brother".

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » February 25th, 2005, 12:28 pm

In niether democratic nor republican.Neither party has the best interests of my people in mind.

sellout

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread postby Common Sense » February 25th, 2005, 12:33 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:No sane person would think anything good whatsoever came from slavery.Slavery harmed us,not helped.The only blacks that beneifited were the sick africans who sold thier own to the devils.

BMH:
Maybe I can clarify what I mean a little bit better. First of all, I have nothing personal against you, so we don't need to go there with the disrespect even if we are in a heated disagreement.

What I mean by slavery was probably one of the best thing that ever happened to American blacks, goes way deeper than the institution of slavery itself. Without slavery (as tragic and barbaric as it was), there would be no African Americans. You're family make up would not exist. You would not exist. You have the opportunity now to do whatever you want with your life, and you have the resources at hand to do it. So does your children and your children's children. Even today's African's don't have those options, but YOU DO.

Africa was being colonized left and right by the Europeans and basically stripped of most of it's resources. Add to that..... famine, civil war and etc.... your family could have died out tens times over.

Slavery as tragic as it was, blacks that survived it are doing far much better than most blacks in the world. THAT MEANS YOU. If you don't belive that, you need to take a trip to Africa.

You may hate AmeriKKKa, for whatever reason you like, but I know several African men would trade citizenship with you in a heart beat.

So blackmanofhonor......take a trip to Africa, go any where, go to the Congo area, and you tell them how bad you have it.

How many African nationals do you see on this website. I see people from all over Europe on here, but not African's (or at least that I have witnessed), because who has a computer or internet services???? Basic features you can take or leave, is a godsend for people in third world nations (which you do not live in), no matter how bad you may feel you have it.

When was the last time you had to show papers to travel across town? When was the last time you picked cotton or worked in the fields for no pay. When was the last time your village was raided by neighboring tribes? When was the last time you walked 50 miles for water? When were you last forced to leave your family to go live at a nearby plantattion.
So yea slavery was terrible, but you know what? It worked out for you. By global standrads you living phat.
Last edited by Common Sense on February 25th, 2005, 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby BlaKK » February 25th, 2005, 12:37 pm

So blackmanofhonor......take a trip to Africa, go any where, go to the Congo area, and you tell them how bad you have it.

Exactly, That is true oppresion. They have been trouted on for Much to Long.
Theyd Die to be in youre posistion Honor" Litteraly Die.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby BlaKK » February 25th, 2005, 12:38 pm

in africa they have no Free Healthcare, You sick, you die.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby North Face » February 25th, 2005, 1:27 pm

BlaKK wrote:in africa they have no Free Healthcare, You sick, you die,

the same way as most places and other countries in the world

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » February 25th, 2005, 1:55 pm

It didnt ''work out for me''.From my understanding,it seems like you all believe that blacks should somehow be grateful or thankful for slavery.If it wasnt for white people PERIOD,colonizing africa then Africa would today be a much better place.Not only did we get fucked over here in the USA,but they looted and fucked over Africa.Contact with the white man has harmed us,not helped us.

You're family make up would not exist

you mean a family make up where most fathers are absent,and struggling mothers try thier best to raise kids?Bad point.The black family structure was crushed,and slavery has alot to do with it.

Africa was being colonized left and right by the Europeans and basically stripped of most of it's resources. Add to that..... famine, civil war and etc.... your family could have died out tens times over

You have the opportunity now to do whatever you want with your life, and you have the resources at hand to do it. So does your children and your children's children. Even today's African's don't have those options, but YOU DO.

so i can become president of the United states?no.We have better resources than our brethern in africa,but we still have the shitty end of the stick.We helped build a Nation and we dont even get 10% of the credit we deserve.Sorry,but im not ''grateful'' to the white man for bringing my people here as slaves.Millions of my ancestors suffered thier entire lives.Thats not something that I overlook.I do not forgive the USA for that.It was WRONG,and justice has not been served.
Last edited by blackmanofhonor on February 25th, 2005, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » February 25th, 2005, 1:58 pm

We arent ''living phat''.We have more black men in prison than in college.Some of us have it better than others,but for the most part we are suffering and living in poverty,yes HERE IN AMERICA.

We have things better than some of our people in africa,but life for a black man in america is far from ''living phat'',when you look at things as a whole.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby North Face » February 25th, 2005, 2:01 pm

thats cultural history...

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread postby Invincible » February 25th, 2005, 3:04 pm

you mean a family make up where most fathers are absent,and struggling mothers try thier best to raise kids?Bad point.The black family structure was crushed,and slavery has alot to do with it.

there are plenty of white people raised like that that dont turn into crime, and white people often dont even have gangs in working class or poorer neighboorhoods, I think alot of it is cultural. In the United States, we have 50% more whites below the poverty level than blacks, but yet we have about 100% more blacks in prison than whites.

So much for the poorer theory.

So here's the figures and this is as of the year 2000.

With approximately 280 million people in the United States, we have 12% black and about 80% white.

This means, we have about 224 million whites and about 34 million blacks.

We have 7-9% of whites below the poverty level, with the poverty level being about $21,000 a year per family and we have 22% of blacks being below this level.

So we now have 14 million whites below the poverty level and 7.5 million blacks below this level and this equates to 49% more whites being below the poverty level than blacks.

In round figures, 60% of the prison population is comprised of blacks and about 30% of the prison population is comprised of whites, which equates to 100% more blacks in prison than whites.

There's more to people being incarcerated than just the fact they don't have a dollar.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » February 25th, 2005, 3:10 pm

Invincible wrote:

there are plenty of white people raised like that that dont turn into crime, and white people often dont even have gangs in working class or poorer neighboorhoods, I think alot of it is cultural.

Its much easier for a white man to lift himself up from poverty.You people just dont understand how hard it is for a black man in the city to even gain and maintain employment.black women even have it alot better.ALot of you will blow what Im saying off,but its a fact.I know it,because I live it daily.Ask yourself,when you go to places and see black employees, 7 out of 10 times its a female.Your ''poor'' white neighborhoods are nothing compared to the festering ghettos we inhabit.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » February 25th, 2005, 3:13 pm

this whole damn system is racist.When a black man walks in a court room,there are pictures of people hanging up on the walls that had us as slaves.Most of the time the judge sitting behind the bench is a white man,who may or may not harbor racist attitudes for blacks.They definately cant relate to the life of a black man.

we arent ''naturally'' more prone to criminal behavior.Thats bullsh**.The people who determine what ''crime'' is at one point thought having us cooped and chained up like animals was ''ok'' and legal.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » February 25th, 2005, 3:15 pm

its a known fact that we get HARSHER penalties for the same crime.example a white man does a crime.A black man does that same exact crime.That black man is more likely to recieve a harsher sentance.

This system is not right.Its rotten to the core.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby BlaKK » February 25th, 2005, 3:27 pm

I Cannot Relate.
Not to be arrogant, but My uncle is the Superior Court Judge Of the 7th District. He is a black man. Rise up "honor And get yourse.
I know what weve have been put through 400 Years Of the same philosophy, Weve been Downtrotted for Much to Long, but its far past time to rebel and Move On. Pull youre own weight. Dont Dwell But Progress and Get whats yourse.

And to whomever Said Blacks are more "Naturally" Prone to Crime is a damn Fool, We are all as one, Devided by ignorece, United by our dignity, So inite oneself Honor".

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby buck » February 25th, 2005, 3:55 pm

Don't trip black. You got Armstrong William clones then you got a typical whitey who thinks he knows everything.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » February 25th, 2005, 4:15 pm

I dont know why you all assume Im doing nothing.I am more than pulling my weight.But at the same time just because have a few crumbs that doesnt mean Its all good.There were rich blacks in the 1800s.So ride out with that soft mentality.I see wrong did to my people,Im offended.And shit still isnt right in society.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby kidlocc700 » February 25th, 2005, 5:24 pm

full freedom will cause chaos. You have to have boundaries. Full freedom means no jail for criminals.. nobody running the country... no nothing.. ultimately that wouldnt work because u need rules. Life is full of rules. This isnt brainwashed, this is common sense..

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread postby Invincible » February 25th, 2005, 5:25 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:this whole damn system is racist.When a black man walks in a court room,there are pictures of people hanging up on the walls that had us as slaves.Most of the time the judge sitting behind the bench is a white man,who may or may not harbor racist attitudes for blacks.They definately cant relate to the life of a black man.

we arent ''naturally'' more prone to criminal behavior.Thats bullsh**.The people who determine what ''crime'' is at one point thought having us cooped and chained up like animals was ''ok'' and legal.

If you know anything about the court system it isn't the judge but the jury that decides whether the person is guilty or not, and the jury is selected from various abckgrounds in the most fair way as possible. The accused can choose the judge to decide his guilt but most of the time it is the jury and it must be unanymous. Do you think Oj got of free because he was innocent? Whites are alot more likely to be sentenced for hate crimes and anything of the sort than blacks are. And thats just one example. Why do you think all the Rico charges are being put out against the white gangs only? Why are the white gangs considered a national security to the govt while the other gangs are considered the way they are "because its the societys fault or they were alienated"?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby BlaKK » February 25th, 2005, 6:35 pm

Kidlocc Right on. Too much Freedom results in Chaos and disorder.
It is Born underneath our skin to rebel. What is the First words a baby Learns to say "no", feel me. restrictions and guidelines are needed indeed. But the problem is How much is too much, and How much is not enough. So we are left in a quam. Learn to Discearn for oneself. "Blackman" Do you not realise
The face of America is a black Women (Condy Rice) Do you not realise The Secreatary Of Education Is Black, Department Of Energy Secretary Is Black
The FCC Chairman is Black. Greatest Secretary Of State in American History Was Black (Colin Powel)
The Muthafucchen Soon to be SUPREME COURT JUSTICE BARNARD HOPKINS is Black. What the fucc is wrong with you. See the difference between them and you, is they stoped there Bytchen and moved on and Progressed. now look where they stand. Aint nothin holdin you back but yourself. Stop bytchen and Get whats yourse. far past time.

So dont Downtrout yourself with Sorrow .

"If they are the Big Tree, We are the Small Axe, Very Well Sharpend to Cut dem Down" - Bob Marley

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » February 26th, 2005, 4:32 am

the feds used RICO on blacks before

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » February 26th, 2005, 4:34 am

BlaKK wrote:Kidlocc Right on. Too much Freedom results in Chaos and disorder.
It is Born underneath our skin to rebel. What is the First words a baby Learns to say "no", feel me. restrictions and guidelines are needed indeed. But the problem is How much is too much, and How much is not enough. So we are left in a quam. Learn to Discearn for oneself. "Blackman" Do you not realise
The face of America is a black Women (Condy Rice) Do you not realise The Secreatary Of Education Is Black, Department Of Energy Secretary Is Black
The FCC Chairman is Black. Greatest Secretary Of State in American History Was Black (Colin Powel)
The Muthafucchen Soon to be SUPREME COURT JUSTICE BARNARD HOPKINS is Black. What the fucc is wrong with you. See the difference between them and you, is they stoped there Bytchen and moved on and Progressed. now look where they stand. Aint nothin holdin you back but yourself. Stop bytchen and Get whats yourse. far past time.

So dont Downtrout yourself with Sorrow .

"If they are the Big Tree, We are the Small Axe, Very Well Sharpend to Cut dem Down" - Bob Marley

Im not downtrout,Im doing quite well for myself.But like i said sellout,just because I have a few crumbs that means nothing.All of those you named were underlings.You think they would allow a black man to lead it all by being president?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » February 26th, 2005, 4:35 am

The face of America is a black Women (Condy Rice

No,the face of america is a white man,George Bush.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread postby Common Sense » February 26th, 2005, 11:02 am

To whom it may concern:

All American citizens and non citizens that hate AmeriKKKa can always pack up and leave. This is a free society, there are no guards holding you here against your will. International flights leave daily from all major cities.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » February 26th, 2005, 1:12 pm

or how about get whats due to us(our own land).why should we just leave,We have just as much of a right to this (stolen) land as you do.What makes you think this land is somehow rightfully yours?

my people were slaves here,and after that legal sub humans,and after that still not treated right.That doesnt mean im going to run to some other country.We deserve land HERE.We put in work,although most of it was against ourt will.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » February 26th, 2005, 1:14 pm

how about land the half the size of a state?is it too much to ask of you greedy pigs?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » February 26th, 2005, 1:33 pm

Common Sense wrote:To whom it may concern:

All American citizens and non citizens that hate AmeriKKKa can always pack up and leave. This is a free society, there are no guards holding you here against your will. International flights leave daily from all major cities.

Im sure my ancestors would have loved to leave amerikkka.They didnt have that option thou,did they?Now instead of being RIGHT and GIVING UP SOME of the land your people STOLE and ENSLAVED my people on,you talk that ''like it or leave it'' bullshyt.

The black man deserves a chunk of america

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread postby Common Sense » February 26th, 2005, 2:17 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:Im sure my ancestors would have loved to leave amerikkka. They didnt have that option thou,did they?

Some did have that option. Read about the history of Liberia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Liberia

blackmanofhonor wrote:Now instead of being RIGHT and GIVING UP SOME of the land your people STOLE and ENSLAVED my people on,you talk that ''like it or leave it'' bullshyt.

If anyboby had land stolen, it was the Native Americans. You should be better familiar with that living in Wisconsin.

blackmanofhonor wrote:The black man deserves a chunk of america

I agree. What's stopping anybody from getting there share today.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » February 26th, 2005, 4:13 pm

I am well aware that the natives had thier land stolen.This was done by white america,the same people that enslaved us.Not only did they fu** us over,they did it to a number of people.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » February 26th, 2005, 4:17 pm

Common Sense wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:Im sure my ancestors would have loved to leave amerikkka. They didnt have that option thou,did they?

Some did have that option. Read about the history of Liberia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Liberia

I meant my ancestors who were slaves.They did not have the option of leaving.They were forced by the United States to work for the white man.they were held here against thier will.Slavery lasted for 16 presidents,thats a long time.The ''leave'' option didnt come until whites had used and drained us.Then they gave us the option of going to a continent that was foriegn to us,not even giving the slaves ONE DAMN PENNY for all the years of hard work.Keep in mind,we had been denied even basic education.Most slaves couldnt even read or write.

when I say the black man deserves a chunk of america,I mean a chunk where we would be soverign.Our OWN land.Not under the white mans laws.No taxes paid to the white mans government.Our OWN COUNTRY,right here in north america.
Last edited by blackmanofhonor on February 26th, 2005, 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » February 26th, 2005, 4:29 pm

whites did take over black peoples land as well,south africa for example.They oppressed our people there,and aparthied didnt end until 1990.But thats another topic....

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”