Crips a US GOVERMENT CREATION???????????

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Anonymous20

Crips a US GOVERMENT CREATION???????????

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 1st, 2004, 4:41 pm

The following report was sent to us by a prisoner in 1994. We filed it away because the author's name was obviously a pseudonym, and the prisoner he writes about was never named. The anonymity may have been to avoid retaliation by the authorities or by Crips. Or the whole thing may be a fiction. We leave it to you to decide.

Community Resources Inner-city Project (CRIP)
Classified: For your eyes only

WATTS, 1965, After the Riot
(a federally funded program)

In 1969, in a neighborhood in what today is called "South Central" in Los Angeles, California, did a Black homeboy and street gangster get busted by the LAPD's Narcotic Division or Metro, and after getting busted, was this Black homeboy-known in his neighborhood as a right-on Bro and a street gangster in the Black ghetto-"turned" by the LAPD's operators into working for the Feds under J. Edgar Hoover's Cointelpro, the FBI's secret war on Blacks and all Third and Fourth World minority communities in the USA?

Let's check it out! In 1985, while at the RGC at Chino, waiting for a transfer to a state prison, I saw with my own eyes a Freedom of Information brief of now "Unclassified Documents" on a Bro (an ex-Crip), who, after getting busted for "transporting drugs and weapons" under the RICO Act, wrote to Washington, DC requesting all information on his involvement with the Crips' organized crime operations. What the Bro received just about blew his mind, as he had been a Crip since the early '70s after he got out of prison. The classified documents, now unclassified due to the Freedom of Information Act, stated: the Crips street gang of Los Angeles was originally created by the FBI's CoIntel Program, headed by J. Edgar Hoover, to disrupt and disorganize the BPP (the Black Panther Party) and to put a stop to the growing Black militancy within the Black neighborhoods due to the BPP and Black ex-prisoners coming out to the streets and organizing the Black street youth. This was done by turning a once street thug into an informer and organizer for the Feds.

The name of this Bro had been deleted as well as a couple of other Bros' names. The Bro who had these documents informed me that when he again wrote to Washington, DC to find out why the names were deleted, he received a reply back that, though the Freedom of Information Act can give out once classified information, now unclassified, they will not give out the names of government informers for their own protection and safety.

When I then asked the Bro, the ex-Crip who had these documents, if he had revealed this information to the other Crip Bros, he stated that he had tried, but most of these Bros had been Cripping all their lives and that the Crips had a bad rep in all the Black ghettos and were known as one of the two baddest gangs in all Los Angeles as well as in the whole state of California and the western part of the USA when it comes to Black street gangs. It was, and is, hard for them to believe it to be true. They felt that it was a lie put out by the government because the government hates Blacks, especially an organized street gang. That was at the end of 1985.

Then in 1990, after 5 years had gone by, I had a cell partner at "Silly Pad" (CTF Central Soledad) who was from the East Coast. His dad worked for, or had worked for, the federal government. It seems that this Bro is up on the Crips street gang and informed me that the Crips were created by the U.S. government FBI's secret war on the BPP and on all Black militants. He stated that the word CRIP came from a little known, federally funded program that started up after the Watts riots. The program was called Community Resources Inner-city Project. The letters to form CRIP had come from that program. Now I am really tripping.

Let's check it out!

A Bro from the Hood gets jacked by the pigs for drugs. They "turn" him. He gets out, and everything is cool. He's the same old homeboy and gangster from the Hood. He's a get-down Bro. After a while, he talks to a couple of other homeboys who have also been busted and talks them into "turning" also. Now the O.G. (Original gangster) comes up with a new game plan. "Let's start up our own, new gang. How about the "Crips?" That sounds cool! Now his operators out of the LAPD give him the breakdown to create a powerful street gang by first fighting other established L.A. Black street gangs and consolidating them into one badass gang!

Enter the "Crip Machine," taking over the streets of the Black ghettos throughout Los Angeles with blue to become the Crip's colors. Wait a minute! Did you say blue? Let's check this out. Before the Crips took this color blue as their color, what was the color blue noted for throughout any Black or Third World or Fourth World area/ghetto/barrio? It was known as the color of the enemies of the people, the pigs' color blue!

And what about the new style of wearing your pants sagging to become the style of the Crips. Wait a minute! Did you say "sagging," like having your behind showing? Let's think about that one a minute! If I remember correctly, back in the times of slavery, the slave masters used to drive their slaves like jackasses and most slaves working in the fields did not wear belts, but would tie their pants with a rope. A whole lot of those field hands did not even have rope to keep their pants up. And so a lot of the time their pants slipped down to their back sides. You know, like "sagging," but to the slave masters their slaves looked just like mules, jackasses, showing their behinds. Man 'o man, that old G-man (J. Edgar Hoover) sure knew how to be diabolical! Anyway, this traitor, the Black street gangster O.G., turned informer, this tomfool (a tool and a fool) shows the street Bros how to sag their pants showing their behinds to the white man.

O yes, and all that "Bro" stuff and "Blood" stuff: "Hey Bro!" or "Hey Blood!"- that's out! That's right, that's out! From now on, it's "Say Cuz!" "Hey Cuz!" Wait a minute now! Let's check this out! All through African history, Black men and women always called each other "brother" or "sister," even here in the USA during slavery. And the word "Blood" started after the Civil War. "Hey Blood!" "Say Blood!" (my very own flesh and blood, another Black man!) But "Cuz," like in cousin, a distant relative, a distant, from afar, or a dis-like, is a big difference from "my brother (my life) or "blood" (my own flesh)! The Feds, of course, and especially that old devil J. Edgar Hoover, were "my sons" (Masons)! They sure knew how to slip those unbeknowing words into the Black man/woman's vocabulary.

That's really heavy, but it gets heavier as time goes on! The BPP is hard-pressed for fresh recruits out of the Black ghettos of Los Angeles because the "Crip" divisions are jumping in and spreading throughout the Los Angeles area in the early and middle 1970s. Too many, way too many, young Black youth and minds are caught up in the so-called new vanguard in the Black ghettos. The Crip Machine is in full force! And just like the new slave masters (not of the body but of the mind) predicted, the Black ghetto youths' energies have been turned from the direction of Black militancy as taught and preached by the late Malcolm X, the late comrade George, and the BPP into violent street action against each other (Black-on-Black violence, which in reality is part and parcel of Black genocide!)

Yes, that's right, in reality that old devil J. Edgar Hoover and his Fed gang created a monster that the racist, fascist KKK and Nazis and all the White Citizens Councils and other racist/fascist gangs and groupings could not create-and that is a monster, the Crip Machine of the federal government, to commit genocide of the Black woman/man! Sounds far out! Yes, it does, a real fantasy from a sick mind! Yes, a diabolical mind, a genius mind of a madhatter! Yes, that old devil and pervert, J. Edgar Hoover, was a real sicko.

"Wait a minute!" you say. "You're out of line! The O.G.s were diehard, ghetto fighters, a real war machine, right?" Well, yes, you are right, but a Crip war machine for who?-the Black Race? Give me a break! The Crip war machine was, and is, at this time, a slave machine, yes, to enslave the minds of Black youth to be proud to wear the enemies', the pigs' color (blue), to sag your pants like a dumb slave, a jackass of the mind slave master, to call each other distant relative, cuz, or dis-tant (dislike) for your own race color. You say that's too cold, too diabolical?

Well, check it out!

Starting in 1980, in the L.A. area of California, there were three firsts: #1, rock (crack) cocaine; # 2, fully and semi-automatic weapons, and #3, drive-bys with semi-automatic and fully automatic weapons fire. Now let's be realistic! What ghetto Black invented rock "crack" cocaine? If a ghetto Black man/woman did not invent rock "crack" cocaine, then how in the hell did it end up in the Black ghetto in the first place? Now, who were the very first group of individuals to start selling rock "crack" cocaine in the ghetto? You are right! The Crips street machine! Now who were the very first group of individuals to have fully semi-automatic weapons in the Black ghetto? That's right again! The Crips street machine! And last but not least, who were the very first group of individuals to use semi- and fully automatic weapons in drive-bys within the Black communities? Yes, you got it! The Crips street machine!

Now if this is all true-which it is-that's why the Bro (ex-Crip) back in '85 wanted any and all information on himself and on the Crips because he became aware that something just was not right. Then #1, how did a badass street gang (an infamous one at that), one of the two biggest on the West Coast and the Western part of the USA, get hold of rock "crack" cocaine that had been invented, yes, in a government lab by scientists on contract with the CIA for BCW (biological chemical warfare)! #2, how did the Crips get hold of semi-and fully automatic weapons by the case-loads? Not from a gun shop store! Nor can you raid an armory and get these types of weapons! Plus they can only be bought in large quantities through a government arms dealer! And now we come to #3. Why would a so-called badass street gang have to use semi-and fully automatic weapons to blast into homes/businesses and peoples within just the Black communities and ghettos with no care at all for the children, the elderly and the innocent Black people? Unless of course some individual, a Black traitor or traitors, were indoctrinated into showing the Black ghetto youth just how bad and how powerful and forceful and fearful these weapons of death and destruction can be when you spray the area with one of these weapons of mass genocide.

Yes, the big three in the 1980s coincided with the Ray-Gun (Ronald Reagan) and Bush & Company (George Bush and the CIA) and the U.S. government's war on drugs, guns, gangs. And now "doublespeak's" (Bill Clinton's) war on crime! It all adds up as part of the secret government's plans, the King Alfred Plan and the Global 2000 Plan of the coming New World Order to commit genocide on the Black race and all peoples of color within the USA by the year 2000. The creation of BGW and BCW (biological germ warfare and biological chemical warfare), AIDS, and crack cocaine are no accidents when they came out in the first part of 1980! The Crip machine was, and is, a major player in the Black-on-Black genocide created by this government's FBI and its diabolical master of deception, J. Edgar Hoover.

Sleep100

Re: Crips a US GOVERMENT CREATION???????????

Unread post by Sleep100 » October 1st, 2004, 7:35 pm

I RAN ACROSS THAT ON A SITE BEFORE, THATS SUM CRAZY SHYT

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 1st, 2004, 11:53 pm

Sagging starting in jail.. You cant have a belt so they always sagged.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 2nd, 2004, 1:24 am

Isn;t that a krazy theory?, alot of it makes sense when you think about it, but hmm... i dont know.......

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by short.texas » October 2nd, 2004, 8:58 am

So you're saying that you want to believe this? If so, then to some degree you are a conspiracy theorist. There isn't anything wrong with that, but if what we know about the Crips already then according to this cats like big Tookie are all in on the conspiracy. To me that sounds rediculous. Of course it's no offense to you, but real conspiracies (not the theories) don't play out like that.

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » October 2nd, 2004, 2:02 pm

LOL

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by short.texas » October 2nd, 2004, 2:41 pm

What that's supposed to mean? But y'all niggas see what I'm talking 'bout right? Like all these niggas working for the government.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 3rd, 2004, 2:19 am

I think what the fellow who wrote that was implying, is that when the crips were born, it was for the distribution of Crack cocaine, which funded a secrect conlifct none of us had anything to do with. Think about it Crack AND automatic weapons hitting the streets at the same time?, coincidence?, who knows?, i'm not co-signing it, but it has alot of valid points. Even if it's not true, the Crip and Blood machines STILL promet the GENOCIDE of our young, the end result is the same

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » October 3rd, 2004, 10:19 am

yea true eh they seen blacks was gettin strong with all that Black Panther Party revolution type stuff so they threw some crack in ghetto along with some automatic weapons and now it looks like it worked

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » October 3rd, 2004, 11:13 am

Spell SAGGIN back words

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » October 3rd, 2004, 11:29 pm

Sagging came from folks in the pen. As for the first crips being informers, I don;t think it can be disputed that Raymond Washington sterted the crips. Are you saying that he was this informer? As for Crips starting just to distibute crack and guns, I think crack came 10 years later, and so did fullies as far as them being widely available. Looks like a BS story to me.

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » October 4th, 2004, 9:23 am

IT COULD MAKE SENSE...MAYBE TO SOME GULLIBLE MUTHA F_CCAS. IT MAKES SOME SENSE TO A DEGREE BUT FOR MY BELIEFS ITS A GRADE A %100 BS STORY. THINK ABOUT IT...

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 5th, 2004, 1:26 pm

So where does Tookie Williams fit in to this theory?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 5th, 2004, 1:28 pm

since he admited to starting the crips, or to being a co-founder, whatever he was.

Tork
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tork » October 7th, 2004, 7:02 am

I don´t believe that every detail was planned some government racists but I believe that they just threw in drugs and guns an let go the human nature (which includes self destruction) .

Any other suggestions how the dirt came into black hoods and just into black hoods ? I´ve never seen a coca plant on Compton Ave. and never heard of a weapon factory on Crenshaw . So think about it by yourself ...

And by the way (just because I read about it today) - did you know that the name of a notorious slave ship was True Blue ? Must not mean anything but is very ironic though .

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » October 24th, 2004, 11:06 pm

EVERYTHING is a U.S government invention. Smoke a blunt, turn on the T.V, and think about it long and hard.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » October 25th, 2004, 9:13 am

Tork wrote: Any other suggestions how the dirt came into black hoods and just into black hoods ? I´ve never seen a coca plant on Compton Ave. and never heard of a weapon factory on Crenshaw . So think about it by yourself .
Because they know thats where they'll make money off coke, and guns will be sold easily as well.

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » October 25th, 2004, 9:02 pm

interesting theory that will definitely be challenged, if it hasnt already, good post though

prettyboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by prettyboy » October 26th, 2004, 12:39 am

thats a pretty crazy theory...need a lil more evidence before i believe it tho

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 13th, 2004, 9:51 am

Didn't the Crips start way b4 the crack culture exploded????

And talking about raiding gunshops, didn't that REALLY happen when the Rollin Sixties and Eight Trays were warring????

I believe the Crip movement was started on good intentions by Raymond Washington but, the police knew about their movements and alerted the government and in turn the government/police took advantage of the situation and put the crack out to furthur exploit the Black gangs to violence, betrayal, and wrecking the community w/crack fiends, prostitution, and of course gang wars.

Who knows???

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

COCE wHAt

Unread post by Mraka » December 25th, 2004, 6:54 am

:( I think the caine came with the southamerican gangs to USA!
from there to hanging around with some addicts and hanging after hanging around and drinking and smoking killing time ,waiting in vain on next drug a year or so it is no step. :oops:

Do not believe the HYPE

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 4th, 2005, 5:01 am

It is astonishing,that the gang thing is big where us has most influence in.

cashville
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cashville » January 4th, 2005, 11:47 am

this theory is false as hell.

stonedmonkey

Unread post by stonedmonkey » January 24th, 2005, 3:22 am

If big Took is an informant than he sure doesnt have alot to show for it in his 6 by 9. WTF come on locs think about what you just read. I agree with you though about the crack and guns, that had to be a plant from the gov....then again....whose to say some young intelligent g in the streets of south central didnt create it in the kitchen? honestly, there are alot of bright young cats in this world that are not offered an education to move ahead in the world but that certainly doesnt cease ones brain function. if tomas edison can invent the light bulb than the hustler can certainly figure out how to make some loot. its natural process.

Siwatu

Unread post by Siwatu » January 27th, 2005, 10:13 pm

Your info about Crips is off. The set created to counter the Black Panther Party was U.S. (United Slaves -ok, maybe that might be extra), which was led by Ron Karenga, aka Maulena Karenga. He teaches at USC, I believe, and you can look that up.
Plus, crack started in the Yay Area, and was brought down south by some Central American colonel or lieutenant. Check the web for the San Jose Mercury article on the CIA and crack.
I heard that story about Crips being created to counter the Bloods though, which was viewed as a progressive Black organization back in the day. But I'm kinda suspect of that story too.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » January 28th, 2005, 12:10 am

Siwatu wrote:Your info about Crips is off. The set created to counter the Black Panther Party was U.S. (United Slaves -ok, maybe that might be extra), which was led by Ron Karenga, aka Maulena Karenga. He teaches at USC, I believe, and you can look that up.
Plus, crack started in the Yay Area, and was brought down south by some Central American colonel or lieutenant. Check the web for the San Jose Mercury article on the CIA and crack.
I heard that story about Crips being created to counter the Bloods though, which was viewed as a progressive Black organization back in the day. But I'm kinda suspect of that story too.
I dont know about your info, US did not realy stand for United Slaves, they were the US Organization, meaning "Us" not them. United Slaves was a dis that came out in 1967 or 1968 by those that did not like US.

Also Karenga teached at Cal State Long Beach, not USC, never at USC. And according to the San Jose Mercury piece you are refering to which was written in 1996, they stated that Rickey Ross learned the crack cocaine process from Danilo Blandon who was from Central America, and Ross was from Los Angeles, not the Bay area. The author's name is Gary Webb and that article became a book called Dark Alliance.

Siwatu

Unread post by Siwatu » January 28th, 2005, 6:46 am

Freeway's connect was from the Yay Area, San Carlos or San Bruno.
You're right about Karenga's school though, I was off.
But I do remember that US was against the Black Panthers, I know for a fact because my uncle was a Panther back then, and I remember him warring with some U.S. people and always talking about them being sell-outs. I think there's some FBI docs disclosed talking about their support of US.

NaTaS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NaTaS » February 18th, 2005, 10:54 pm

Siwatu wrote:Your info about Crips is off. The set created to counter the Black Panther Party was U.S. (United Slaves -ok, maybe that might be extra), which was led by Ron Karenga, aka Maulena Karenga. He teaches at USC, I believe, and you can look that up.
heard that story about Crips being created to counter the Bloods though, which was viewed as a progressive Black organization back in the day. But I'm kinda suspect of that story too.
I

How could the Crips have been formed 2 counter the bloods? I thought that the bloods started from a bunch of gangs like the brims and shit,they came together and formed Bloods because they were pissed because the Crips were tryin 2 take over everything and thats when bloods started wearing red and crips started wearing blue?I might be wrong,I wasnt even boarn back then but thats the way Iv alwayz heard it

NaTaS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NaTaS » February 19th, 2005, 10:21 pm

SpiderMan wrote:Sagging starting in jail.. You cant have a belt so they always sagged.
One of my neighbors works at a prison,she tryed tellin me that the gay dudes in prison started that because their not allowed 2 push eachothers shit in so that makes it faster because its easy acsess?lol
I think she was just tryin 2 get at me bout how I dress?
she almost made me give her the 360 degree pimp SLAP LOL

Paper Chaser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Paper Chaser » February 21st, 2005, 4:32 pm

don't keep sleeping on these theories I don't know much about the truth on how the gangs started but I do know that if the government wanted to stop them they could of very easily just look at what they did to the black panthers. I guess it was more important for them to shut down the black panthers and let the gangs keep killing them self.

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » April 24th, 2005, 4:02 pm

that theory just sounds like some propaganda from the bloods to get more people in their gang warring on the crips.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 24th, 2005, 4:24 pm

^^^ yeah I thought that up, did i trick you?

Dont be fooled people - these theories introduced to you are nothing more than propaganda. isnt it funny how no one black ghetto got crack first? how it hit all the major cities at the same time? crack is a cheap form of death devoloped to kill off your black life -- dont fall into the trap

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”