Bush's "COALITION"

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Bush's "COALITION"

Unread post by Interested » October 5th, 2004, 6:40 pm

George W. Bush and V.P. Cheney both said that are international coalition is strong.

Heres are some facts.

1. We spent 5 billion in the first Gulf War
2. We now spent 220 Billion in the Iraq today.
3. V.P. Cheney said that Americans have only taken 50% casulties.
4. America has lost 1,066 brave and honarable soldiers.
5. While Britain has lost less than 150.
6. Iraq is now uncontrollabe now than it was under Saddam.

President Bush says that everybody has the right to be free, Well Mr. President everybody is not a christian. We can't, people belive different things. President Bush is hurting America as a International super power, Other countries don't like us any more just becaus of a George Bush. America as a whole can't just tell everybody what to do. Its wrong for saddam to kill his own people, but there his people, The middle east is majority Muslim, We can't tell them what to do, its not our job and the constitiution of The United States does not allow the president to command other countries what to do. It may not be right what there doing but its thier belief and ther rules.

Like i always say

What is Popular is not always right.

What is Right is not always Popular.

Loyalheart
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Bush's "COALITION"

Unread post by Loyalheart » October 17th, 2004, 11:12 am

The reason alot more us soldier's are dying is because of the areas there policing ie fallujah and baghdad which has a hell of alot more resistance compared to the british run city of basra.And having just heard that the prik blair is thinking fo sending troops to baghdad and fallujah make's me think that in the future months you'll here of british soldier's coming home in bags

NO SURRENDER

Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Interested » October 17th, 2004, 3:11 pm

Loyalheart wrote:The reason alot more us soldier's are dying is because of the areas there policing ie fallujah and baghdad which has a hell of alot more resistance compared to the british run city of basra.And having just heard that the prik blair is thinking fo sending troops to baghdad and fallujah make's me think that in the future months you'll here of british soldier's coming home in bags

NO SURRENDER
Here's my point. Only the U.S. and Britain holding down the big cities, were the only two countries putting in work.

Loyalheart
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loyalheart » October 17th, 2004, 4:22 pm

Probably cause were the only really capable ( right spelling i hope ) country's i think but i'm probably wrong

NO SURRENDER

WillieCreeper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WillieCreeper » October 25th, 2004, 11:38 am

There are a lot of capable countries with militaries that aren't in the fight with us - it's not just that the US and Britain are the strongest and the only ones that could do it. It's just that Bush has alienated all of our allies.

So you think that the Brits are number two in casualties? A dirty little secret is that (at least when I checked a few months ago), private security / soldiers hired by private companies actually had more casualties than the brits. Some coalition.

Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Interested » October 25th, 2004, 8:06 pm

Bush always talking about how he getting the job done when, 380 tons of explosives are found missing two weeks ago. You tell me if he getting the job done.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 29th, 2004, 12:35 pm

Dont be a fool, Know youre facts "Intrested", the 380 tons of weapons were long gone before we even invaded Iraq. That was just another scare tactic by the Democrats to sway voters to the left. im not tryin to be disrespectful INtrested. BUt you gotta chill with this blaim it on bush game. The media is so twisted to the left and sabatoged within, they let chu hear only what they want you to hear and nothing more. Look, for example: if you were to portray California the way they portray Iraq no one would want to travel to california. What the media does is Focus only on the deaths, explosions, and terror in iraq when the same amount of people that die in Iraq every week is the same amount of people that die in L.A every week. and you don't hear the media blitz on that do you? Its a mind game kid. Dont be foold by the media. Get the facts. cuz Facts Can NEVER be distorted by Politics. People wanna blaim bush cuz there dicc shrank, Its time to chill, and find the true source of youre problems.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » December 19th, 2004, 1:47 pm

Interested wrote:President Bush says that everybody has the right to be free, Well Mr. President everybody is not a christian. We can't, people belive different things. President Bush is hurting America as a International super power, Other countries don't like us any more just becaus of a George Bush. America as a whole can't just tell everybody what to do. Its wrong for saddam to kill his own people, but there his people, The middle east is majority Muslim, We can't tell them what to do, its not our job and the constitiution of The United States does not allow the president to command other countries what to do. It may not be right what there doing but its thier belief and ther rules.

Like i always say

What is Popular is not always right.

What is Right is not always Popular.
Well spoken, Interested. It's kinda interesting to compare those 220 billion dollars to few other costs. For example:

* eliminating hunger & malnutrition from the world would cost 19 billion dollars more per year
* ability to read for everyone-> 5 billion dollars more per year
* clean water for everyone-> 10 billion dollars more per year
* inoculations for all the childrens -> 1,3 billion dollars more per year

Those numbers and costs are from Worldwatch institution's report 2004. I don't have the link here, because I got that report as a book, but I'm sure that people who like to see that report can find it from the Internet, also.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 20th, 2004, 1:56 pm

Liberating 50,000,000, Oppressed People = 128,000,000 (Well spent)
Ill take that over some clean water anyday hommie.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 20th, 2004, 1:59 pm

Do the math, 80 Cents per person liberated. from dictatorship. 80 cents buys you a fuccen cheeseburger. Come on people. understand what those people were put through and stop bieng so domestic. I bet none of you here ven talked to an Iraqi before. Just set back and be infiltrated by the media's byist ways. Go talk to an Iraqi, any iraqi, then come talkin shyt. see what they have to say, there side of the story.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 8th, 2005, 12:18 pm

don`t believe the hype

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”