Louis Farakhan goes in on Barack Obama

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Post Reply
User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9034
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Louis Farakhan goes in on Barack Obama

Unread post by alexalonso » November 2nd, 2011, 10:38 pm

who heard the speech that Farakhan gave where is saying that American turned Obama into an assassin, I presume because of the killing of Osama bin Laden, and the street killing of Maomar Khadafi.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 592
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 10:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra
Location: Sacramento

Re: Louis Farakhan goes in on Barack Obama

Unread post by MCD » November 6th, 2011, 7:50 pm

alexalonso wrote:who heard the speech that Farakhan gave where is saying that American turned Obama into an assassin, I presume because of the killing of Osama bin Laden, and the street killing of Maomar Khadafi.
I haven't heard of that yet, and I'm sure liberals will conveniently ignore it. We have more important issues to discuss than a radical preacher who has close ties to our president. Didn't you know that Herman Cain stayed home during the Civil Rights movement? And that he commented on a female employee's height?

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Re: Louis Farakhan goes in on Barack Obama

Unread post by punamusta » November 7th, 2011, 9:33 am

Obama is a joke. A fool. A brand that was created to fool people, especially black people and the people who were hungry for a change. It's kinda funny how people actually think that they can have a president who would actually be something else than all the presidents before. Nah, Obama is a puppet for financial elite. Just like every other president has been. In a country like USA, nothing else is possible. You must know that. A lot of Obama's personal advisors are the same people were responsible for the Wall Street crash couple of years ago. And Obama chosed those same people to be on his side. Doesn't that tell you anything?

This song/video says it pretty well:

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9034
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Louis Farakhan goes in on Barack Obama

Unread post by alexalonso » December 13th, 2011, 1:50 am

Yes, Obama is not much different from any other President in the past. It seems cool to have Obama as President though, but I can see through all the smoke, he sent more to troops to Afghanistan and Bush did, he never closed Git Mo like he said, he didnt end the war in 18 months like he promised, he killed Osama bin Laden without any due process, and he had an American-Arab killed in the same way. I can see if bin Laden does not deserve the US justice system because he is a foreigner, but the other guy (forgot his name) was a US citizen, and he bombed his convoy, had him killed without any due process, and that is not American.

I do like the idea of universal Health care, and is is overdue for the USA and he is definitely the smartest president since Bush 1.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9034
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Louis Farakhan goes in on Barack Obama

Unread post by alexalonso » December 13th, 2011, 1:53 am

that video was deep, real deep, that rapper got skills for real.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 592
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 10:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra
Location: Sacramento

Re: Louis Farakhan goes in on Barack Obama

Unread post by MCD » December 18th, 2011, 9:56 pm

alexalonso wrote:Yes, Obama is not much different from any other President in the past. It seems cool to have Obama as President though, but I can see through all the smoke, he sent more to troops to Afghanistan and Bush did, he never closed Git Mo like he said, he didnt end the war in 18 months like he promised, he killed Osama bin Laden without any due process, and he had an American-Arab killed in the same way. I can see if bin Laden does not deserve the US justice system because he is a foreigner, but the other guy (forgot his name) was a US citizen, and he bombed his convoy, had him killed without any due process, and that is not American.

I do like the idea of universal Health care, and is is overdue for the USA and he is definitely the smartest president since Bush 1.
But he's still made moves to please his supporters, Obamacare being one of them, another being the barring of Gitmo, leading to mishandling of terrorists in U.S. Custody. Dozens of high profile al qaeda and Hezbullah members we had in custody have been transferred to the Iraqi's now that we've withdrawn from Iraq. Chances are many of them will end up back on the battlefield. There were already a few Al Qaeda that were put into Iraqi custody and ended up escaping with inside help. Daqduq is one of the terrorists transferred and he's likely guilty of killing 5 U.S. Soldiers. But God forbid we put him under tribunal, best to let him free and catch him again later.

Even though Obama didn't close Gitmo he said he wouldn't allow any new detainees. I think that's a sign he understands the importance of the prison.

As far as Bin Laden, I have to applaud Obama for pressing the button on that one. There was extensive intelligence suggesting that Bin Laden was under Sanctuary in Pakistan, which is how his headquarters was allowed to operate so close to a major city. It was way too risky to let that cockroach go.

Everyone wants to give terrorists privileges. These aren't heroic soldiers from other civilized countries like WW2, these guys are the worst of the worst. Lower than dirt. They corrupt the regions they operate in and exploit anyone. They indoctrinate hatred for Americans in their youth and use their own places of worship as fortresses. Yet everyone wants to stand up for their rights. I think once you pass a certain level of disregard for peace or welfare of others, you should be treated differently. Why not? Judges and juries have concluded that hundreds of U.S. citizens no longer have the right to live, and have hanged, shot, or poisoned them to death. The only difference being when one of those cockroaches is running at our soldiers with an AK-47, you don't need to have a trial to figure he's a bad guy do you?

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9034
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Louis Farakhan goes in on Barack Obama

Unread post by alexalonso » January 26th, 2012, 2:44 am

Obama also said that the unemployment rate was going to drop faster than it actually is. I dont blame him for the economy, but he cant make empty political promises.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Louis Farakhan goes in on Barack Obama

Unread post by Quepolo3 » January 27th, 2012, 9:00 am

All I can say is that most of the things that he promised are decisions that unfortunately he couldn't make alone. I think that he was nieve to think that he could work with this racist congress, who's only goal is to keep him from being re-elected. Sure he has made some promises that he was unable to keep, name one politician who hasn't. To me, he has faced more challenges than any of the recent Presidents, and he's done a relatively good job. I don't see any positive plans coming from the Republicans, so as far as I'm concerned they are part of the problem.

I'm glad he killed Osama, I'm glad he bombed the caravan with the American terrorist, and I could care less if he had due process. This is war. The Taliban, Afghan fighters, Al Qaeda, and other terrorists aren't playing by rules, so as far as I'm concerned, we shouldn't either.

I have and always will have respect for Louis Farakhan, even though I don't agree with some of his positions. I disagree with him that Obama has been made into a murderer. He has an obligation to protect the american people. If someone was threatening your family, would you argue for someone to give him due process, or would you take him out. I'll tell you honestly, I would kill him, and let the chips fall where they may, without a second thought.

The same people who say that he should have given that American Terrorist due process, (Ron Paul), would be the same ones saying that the President did not do enough to protect us, if that terrorist was responsible for killing more Americans.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 592
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 10:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra
Location: Sacramento

Re: Louis Farakhan goes in on Barack Obama

Unread post by MCD » January 29th, 2012, 9:11 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:All I can say is that most of the things that he promised are decisions that unfortunately he couldn't make alone. I think that he was nieve to think that he could work with this racist congress, who's only goal is to keep him from being re-elected. Sure he has made some promises that he was unable to keep, name one politician who hasn't. To me, he has faced more challenges than any of the recent Presidents, and he's done a relatively good job. I don't see any positive plans coming from the Republicans, so as far as I'm concerned they are part of the problem.

I'm glad he killed Osama, I'm glad he bombed the caravan with the American terrorist, and I could care less if he had due process. This is war. The Taliban, Afghan fighters, Al Qaeda, and other terrorists aren't playing by rules, so as far as I'm concerned, we shouldn't either.

I have and always will have respect for Louis Farakhan, even though I don't agree with some of his positions. I disagree with him that Obama has been made into a murderer. He has an obligation to protect the american people. If someone was threatening your family, would you argue for someone to give him due process, or would you take him out. I'll tell you honestly, I would kill him, and let the chips fall where they may, without a second thought.

The same people who say that he should have given that American Terrorist due process, (Ron Paul), would be the same ones saying that the President did not do enough to protect us, if that terrorist was responsible for killing more Americans.
A racist congress? come on man lets keep this level-headed, what are they racist against his black-half only? The republicans in congress are not racist if that's what you're getting at. His ideals and a newly birthed progressive movement in the democratic party are the only reasons republicans oppose him so strongly.

Obama might have good intent on some of his policies and law, but some of it has been so poorly drafted and executed and essentially implies corruption in some cases. Ener1, another eco-company similar to Solyndra which received tens of millions of $ in bailout money, just went bust. Both were a complete waste of tax dollars and provided little or no benefit to us. Not to mention the fact that the entire premise Ener1 is built on is ass-backwards; the electric car.

Those two flubs will be decent hurdles for obama to overcome in the fall.

But I agree with your theory about terrorists. They exploit our civility and manipulate whoever they can. They're little more than animals, just people could use their damn heads and realize that. I'm glad he pushed the button on the operation to kill Osama. Put a bullet in his skull and throw him in the ocean, nobody will miss that cockroach, except his idiotic disciples who were unfortunate enough to have been born in that environment.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9034
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Louis Farakhan goes in on Barack Obama

Unread post by alexalonso » January 31st, 2012, 5:42 am

Racist is something that could be possible but difficult to prove. I think that the majority Republican Congress hates Obama as much as they hated Bill Clinton. I think this is more to do with ideology rather than race, but that's not to say there are so "old boys" that cannot believe a black man is in charge.

But has Obama become an establishment politician? Is he for the people with social concerns or is he a moderate trying to govern both sides? I think Farakhan thinks Obama is a sell-out.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Louis Farakhan goes in on Barack Obama

Unread post by Quepolo3 » February 2nd, 2012, 8:01 am

@MCD- Good Points bruh! However, I have to disagree with you on whether the many of the politicians in Congress are Racist. I'm not someone who just labels people in that way. I say that based on many of the actions by members of Congress, and their unwillingness to speak out when their collegues act in ways that are in my view racist. Many of these people were speaking negatively before they even knew what his agenda was. It is the blatent disrespect in their comments, the unwillingness to give credit when credit is due, and the presentation of their agenda. As alonso stated, it is hard to prove, but I think that sometimes your actions say things that your mouth wont. When George Bush 2 was in office, I remember people being called un- American and un-patrriotic if you said anything about Bush and his vendetta war. However, when it comes to Obama, they call him "Food Stamp" President, and all types of ignorant names. There are a bunch of what we call "Good Ol' Boys" still in the mix, and they don't know how to conceal their racist views, because they never had too. Unfortunately, in this country, there are still many that think African Americans and Mexicans still need to be in the field, and not in the offices.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Louis Farakhan goes in on Barack Obama

Unread post by Quepolo3 » February 2nd, 2012, 8:08 am

alexalonso wrote:Racist is something that could be possible but difficult to prove. I think that the majority Republican Congress hates Obama as much as they hated Bill Clinton. I think this is more to do with ideology rather than race, but that's not to say there are so "old boys" that cannot believe a black man is in charge.

But has Obama become an establishment politician? Is he for the people with social concerns or is he a moderate trying to govern both sides? I think Farakhan thinks Obama is a sell-out.
@ Alonso- I can see why he would feel that way. When it comes to the extension of the Tax cut for the wealthiest Americans early in his Presidency, his unwillingness to discard No Child Left Behind and other social issues that have not been addressed. I must admit, I have felt that way during certain points of his Presidency. However, when you look at what he's dealing with in the House and Senate, they are making it very hard for him to push his agenda. That's why the conservatives elected all of these Tea Party Candidates, so that they could stop his so called "liberal agenda".

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: Louis Farakhan goes in on Barack Obama

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 27th, 2012, 12:36 am

alexalonso wrote:Yes, Obama is not much different from any other President in the past. It seems cool to have Obama as President though, but I can see through all the smoke, he sent more to troops to Afghanistan and Bush did, he never closed Git Mo like he said, he didnt end the war in 18 months like he promised, he killed Osama bin Laden without any due process, and he had an American-Arab killed in the same way. I can see if bin Laden does not deserve the US justice system because he is a foreigner, but the other guy (forgot his name) was a US citizen, and he bombed his convoy, had him killed without any due process, and that is not American.

I do like the idea of universal Health care, and is is overdue for the USA and he is definitely the smartest president since Bush 1.
Anwar Al Awlaki is his name. As an American citizen (he was born in New Mexico), he had the constitutional RIGHT (5th & 14th Amendments) 2 due process [which is guaranteed b4 the govt. can deprive any of us of any of our rights, including the right 2 live], which Obama unconstitutionally deprived him of. In April 2010, Obama signed off on a secret memo authorizing the killing of Al Awlaki, according 2 the NY Times. These same rights that Awlaki was entitled 2, the DOJ tries 2 extend these ‘rights’ 2 the ‘enemy combatants’ in Guatanamo Bay WHO ARE NOT US CITIZENS!! This same admin. fought a battle 2 bring Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the 9/11 mastermind, 2 NY 4 a civilian trial, rejecting the guilty plea he entered @ the military tribunal.
The only thing we know about Awlaki is what the govt. tells us. While he’s guilty of inciting jihad against the US, but, not even the govt. claims that he committed any terrorist acts himself. If the govt. can kill an American citizen w/o due process (5th & 14th Amendments) 4 religious speech it claims incites terror, then maybe the precedent is set 4 killing other Americans 4 religious speech the govt. claims incites terror. The # 1 terrorist religion is Islam. But Christianity is already being treated by our govt. as a promoter of hate speech. What’s 2 stop some future or even this present administration from designating Christianity a terrorist philosophy? There4 justifying extrajudicial action!!!!! As of now the precedent has already been established!!!
(In addition 2 murdering Al Awlaki, Obama also ordered a drone strike that murdered Al Awlaki’s 16 yo son Abdulrahman Al Awlaki, also a US citizen. per http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/0 ... 61943.html)
BTW, Osama didn't have any RIGHT 2 due process because he's not an American citizen. But who can confirm Obama killed Osama anyway? I still haven't seen the photos. I'm confident we the American people will never see them because they don't exist. Osama died of kidney failure about 9, 10 years ago. Some in our own govt. have said and known that.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: Louis Farakhan goes in on Barack Obama

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 27th, 2012, 1:04 am

punamusta wrote:Obama is a joke. A fool. A brand that was created to fool people, especially black people and the people who were hungry for a change. It's kinda funny how people actually think that they can have a president who would actually be something else than all the presidents before. Nah, Obama is a puppet for financial elite. Just like every other president has been. In a country like USA, nothing else is possible. You must know that. A lot of Obama's personal advisors are the same people were responsible for the Wall Street crash couple of years ago. And Obama chosed those same people to be on his side. Doesn't that tell you anything?

This song/video says it pretty well:
Funny how there are no rebuttals 2 your statement. It's because there isn't 1. I couldn't agree with u more. And 4 the record Obama is only half black. White America can claim him as their own too.

Anybody seen The Obama Deception? KRS ONE said all the elite did was put a black face on 'him' this time. Can't blame the white man this time can we? U can if u so choose but only half of 'him'. But hopefully not after January 21, 2013.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Louis Farakhan goes in on Barack Obama

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 27th, 2012, 10:30 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
punamusta wrote:Obama is a joke. A fool. A brand that was created to fool people, especially black people and the people who were hungry for a change. It's kinda funny how people actually think that they can have a president who would actually be something else than all the presidents before. Nah, Obama is a puppet for financial elite. Just like every other president has been. In a country like USA, nothing else is possible. You must know that. A lot of Obama's personal advisors are the same people were responsible for the Wall Street crash couple of years ago. And Obama chosed those same people to be on his side. Doesn't that tell you anything?

This song/video says it pretty well:
Funny how there are no rebuttals 2 your statement. It's because there isn't 1. I couldn't agree with u more. And 4 the record Obama is only half black. White America can claim him as their own too.

Anybody seen The Obama Deception? KRS ONE said all the elite did was put a black face on 'him' this time. Can't blame the white man this time can we? U can if u so choose but only half of 'him'. But hopefully not after January 21, 2013.
@Punamusta and Tarheel- Appreciate the posts. That was an interesting video and I am intrigued by both of your perspectives. You definately had me thinking after watching the video and reading your posts. I've always heard about the power behind the throne, and the entities that supposedly control the world, ie. Illuminati, builderburg etc. I'm curious to know what you think about the political process as we know it, and how it relates to the candidates. If Obama is a puppet what about Romney. Also, what about the other institutions of our govenment such as the Congress and House of Representatives. What about the Supreme court? What roles do they play in this?

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9034
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Louis Farakhan goes in on Barack Obama

Unread post by alexalonso » September 30th, 2012, 12:48 pm

If the president is a puppet, and the Supreme Court are selected by the President, then they would be related in that aspect. Not sure if that is true though.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: Louis Farakhan goes in on Barack Obama

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 3rd, 2012, 7:09 pm

Quepolo3 wrote: @Punamusta and Tarheel- Appreciate the posts. That was an interesting video and I am intrigued by both of your perspectives. You definately had me thinking after watching the video and reading your posts. I've always heard about the power behind the throne, and the entities that supposedly control the world, ie. Illuminati, builderburg etc. I'm curious to know what you think about the political process as we know it, and how it relates to the candidates. If Obama is a puppet what about Romney. Also, what about the other institutions of our govenment such as the Congress and House of Representatives. What about the Supreme court? What roles do they play in this?
Que, I believe Romney is or WILL be a puppet if he gets elected. I think the elitists tell these guys when they are elected & sworn in 2 "Do what we tell u or end up like Abe, JFK, and etc." The candidates/the incumbent pres. may have good intentions in some (very few) areas. But when the elitists roll out the 'their' agenda against the newly elected or incumbent presidents' agenda it won't matter. I believe that's true 4 Congress & the House also.

The US govt. doesn't have any money/wealth but what the elitists let them 'think' they have. The day is coming when the US is going 2 have 2 pay the FEDERAL RESERVE, 4get China!! America is really indebted 2 the FEDERAL RESERVE which is anything but 'federal'. After the Federal Reserve Act was passed by Woodrow Wilson & etc., (the Fed Res Act stripped Congress of the pwr 2 print currency in the US & put that pwr in the hands of a PRIVATELY OWNED bank by Europeans) the income tax law was instituted by the govt. upon We The People just 2 pay the 'interest' on monies lent 2 the US by the Fed Res. The US is slave 2 the Fed Res as well as most nations on earth. With the Fed Res controlling most of the economies and being able 2 manipulate values of all currencies, here comes the 1 world currency along w/ 1 world govt. and everything else.

I believe the Supreme Court has something 2 do w/ it also. I don't know the ins and outs of how all this works.... The pres. gets 2 elect his choice of a Supreme Court nominee. But w/ the pres. being controlled by his masters, is he taking orders on who 2 select 2 the SC? It's the trickle down effect. They say they try 2 keep the SC even: 4 left/liberal & 4 right/conservative and then 1 swing voter (the so-called moderate). But everybody has an agenda. Whether it be a conservative trying 2 implement conservatism or a liberal trying 2 implement liberalism. Some agendas are good; some bad; and some are down right evil, blatant, and oppressive. The elitists and their agendas are the latter- EVIL, BLATANT, & OPPRESSIVE.

Take abortion 4 example. The liberals say a woman has the right 2 choose. Omitting the euphemisms, the right 2 choose what? That is, the right 2 choose 2 MURDER her own child. Most so-called conservatives say they are pro-life but not in instances of rape & incest (which is still pro-abortion or pro-death). Who is the primary culprit in providing these 'women services'? Planned Parenthood of course. Who started Planned Parenthood? Margaret Sanger. Who was Margaret Sanger? A well known eugenicist & racist who called blacks 'unfit' and 'feeble-minded'. Where did she derive these ideas of eugenics? From Charles Darwin & his theory of evolution & natural selection and his idea of On the Origin of Species (SHORT VERSION)!! What is the original and real title of this book? Once again, omitting the euphemisms, On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life!!! I wonder who the 'favoured races' are? :oops: :cry: She 1st forced sterilization upon blacks which proved ineffective @ curbing our rate of reproduction and then introduced her real agenda- abortion, or as they so eloquently say it "a woman's right 2 choose" which is really PRO-CHOICE 2 MURDER and anti-life/pro-death. What was Margaret's real agenda from the jump? 2 rid earth of the 'unfit' and 'feeble-minded' black race. Who supports this Pro-choice stuff? Dig this, mostly Democrats, NAACP, and the half-white half-black commander in chief. The CIC and others from the Democratic party have gone so far 2 try and lift all restrictions on PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTIONS. Do u know what that is? PLEASE WATCH THE MOVIE MAAFA 21.

Now the Dumbocrats are pushing this homosexual agenda. Why? Ultimately 2 reduce the earth's population. How? If u have enough homosexuals u won't have that many heterosexuals reproducing. So the real agenda behind abortion and the rampant homosexual movement is population control! By whom? The elitists who run the the Fed Res who also say the earth is over populated. It all goes hand in hand my brotha. In what race/community have most of these abortions/murders taken place? Amongst black folk and now the Hispanics. 'They' don't mind a few casualties from the white side 2 fulfill their ultimate agenda. Besides, that's why there is a thing called collateral damage! Where are most of these abortion and pro-murder mills located in black/hispanic/latin impoverished communities. I'll leave off right here man. I didn't mean 2 be so long winded. Had a lot 2 say. That's why it took me so long 2 respond 2 ur comment.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9034
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Louis Farakhan goes in on Barack Obama

Unread post by alexalonso » November 4th, 2012, 6:42 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:Anwar Al Awlaki is his name. As an American citizen (he was born in New Mexico), he had the constitutional RIGHT (5th & 14th Amendments) 2 due process [which is guaranteed b4 the govt. can deprive any of us of any of our rights, including the right 2 live], which Obama unconstitutionally deprived him of. In April 2010, Obama signed off on a secret memo authorizing the killing of Al Awlaki, according 2 the NY Times. These same rights that Awlaki was entitled 2, the DOJ tries 2 extend these ‘rights’ 2 the ‘enemy combatants’ in Guatanamo Bay WHO ARE NOT US CITIZENS!! This same admin. fought a battle 2 bring Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the 9/11 mastermind, 2 NY 4 a civilian trial, rejecting the guilty plea he entered @ the military tribunal.
The only thing we know about Awlaki is what the govt. tells us. While he’s guilty of inciting jihad against the US, but, not even the govt. claims that he committed any terrorist acts himself. If the govt. can kill an American citizen w/o due process (5th & 14th Amendments) 4 religious speech it claims incites terror, then maybe the precedent is set 4 killing other Americans 4 religious speech the govt. claims incites terror. The # 1 terrorist religion is Islam. But Christianity is already being treated by our govt. as a promoter of hate speech. What’s 2 stop some future or even this present administration from designating Christianity a terrorist philosophy? There4 justifying extrajudicial action!!!!! As of now the precedent has already been established!!!
(In addition 2 murdering Al Awlaki, Obama also ordered a drone strike that murdered Al Awlaki’s 16 yo son Abdulrahman Al Awlaki, also a US citizen. per http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/0 ... 61943.html)
BTW, Osama didn't have any RIGHT 2 due process because he's not an American citizen. But who can confirm Obama killed Osama anyway? I still haven't seen the photos. I'm confident we the American people will never see them because they don't exist. Osama died of kidney failure about 9, 10 years ago. Some in our own govt. have said and known that.
I must say that Anwar Al Awlaki should have never been killed that way. He deserved due process no matter what his crime was, but he was killed because he probably had some interesting things to say too, so we will never know.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: Louis Farakhan goes in on Barack Obama

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 4th, 2012, 10:31 pm

Right on Alonzo. Obama shut him up quick. Perhaps 'they' made him the scapegoat? I'm sure those files are & will remain CLASSIFIED. They say Osama was a CIA operative. Maybe they say he went rogue & fought against the US and that's why the US wanted him dead. I don't know if I believe that but anything is possible.

I love the US but it's some crooked folks in our govt.

Post Reply

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”