An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
First unread post • 2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 8583
- Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
- Country: United States
- If in the United States: California
- What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
- Location: Los Angeles
Target is removing all clown masks off the shelf, but you still can buy a clown costume? Why??????????
- clown-mask.jpg (50.9 KiB) Viewed 4437 times
- Middle Weight
- Posts: 873
- Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
- Country: Israel
- If in the United States: North Carolina
- What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
- Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
The real question is why are they allowing men into the women's changing rooms & lavatories & vice versa??????????? Since then, people (men) have been caught putting cams in the women's bathroom & dressing rooms. And they're worried about clown masks?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests