Education is the key and we are losing it

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
ThomasTrig
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Vancouver

Education is the key and we are losing it

Unread postby ThomasTrig » April 13th, 2017, 1:14 pm

Looks like things are changing.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2017/mar/20/chinese-maths-textbooks-to-be-translated-for-uk-schools

Is the Western education system failing?

Every other week there is a new story about how people in developing countries are kicking butt in Match and Science.

I think we seriously need to work on creating innovators. Elon Musk can’t solve the world’s problems alone.

Yeah we have online services that encourage education like Math.com or StudyPug yada yada
but we need a change in our school systems (Structure, teachers, etc).

More creativity should be encouraged or this trend will eventually be our downfall.

alhumayd98
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Dubai

Re: Education is the key and we are losing it

Unread postby alhumayd98 » December 21st, 2018, 3:48 am

yes our new generation don't understand this specially boys! whatever you have but education is very important you must have some degree and respective ability. the bad time is come without knock. our girls are are want to learn and they did but the question is the boy is manage whole the family. i have seen the writing brand name with web content writing services online and when i go for order and i did the review after receiving so i found in some where that there is a girl behind this and i am very much glad to listen because the 100% quality of work just love it!

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”