blood blessing ritual

Gang clothing has all went mainstream now and you see it on TV everyday now. Also discuss cars, clothing, fashion & style as it pertains to urban life.
MIyoung000

blood blessing ritual

Unread post by MIyoung000 » April 27th, 2008, 10:32 pm

my cousin said something about the bloods blessin people in and sh*t. what exactly happens? like how do they bless someone in?

now i am not looking to join. just lookin to get informed on this

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » April 27th, 2008, 10:43 pm

I thought you were supposed to be jumped in.

MIyoung000

Unread post by MIyoung000 » April 27th, 2008, 10:44 pm

thats what my friend said. but said they do blessings as well.

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 8th, 2008, 1:45 pm

i have heard of blessing the bottle like of drank that sound like sum boo boo though

MIyoung000

Re: blood blessing ritual

Unread post by MIyoung000 » June 5th, 2008, 3:39 pm

i was born in springfield mass. but i am in michigan for awhile. but like an hour from chi-town

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » June 5th, 2008, 6:15 pm

You do have the option of being blessed in, blood in, or "jumped in." Part of the code is to not discuss anything with neutral civilians. Find a 5 Star, tell him about your interest and whatever he decides........... where you from?
Are you stupid? Bloods dont use 5 point star, thats what people nation use out of chi-town. Bloods dont bang any type of star, neither do crips. I dont understand why so many people think west coast gangs use chi stars.
i was born in springfield mass. but i am in michigan for awhile. but like an hour from chi-town
If youre near chicago then there most likely aint no bloods. Maybe a couple sets cause its outta state but its mainly folk(GD, BD, Imperial Gangsters,2-6,etc.) or people(VL, BPS, LK, Cobras, etc) all over teh mid-west.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » June 6th, 2008, 10:35 am

OG Cabrini wrote:
You do have the option of being blessed in, blood in, or "jumped in." Part of the code is to not discuss anything with neutral civilians. Find a 5 Star, tell him about your interest and whatever he decides........... where you from?
Are you stupid? Bloods dont use 5 point star, thats what people nation use out of chi-town. Bloods dont bang any type of star, neither do crips. I dont understand why so many people think west coast gangs use chi stars.
If youre near chicago then there most likely aint no bloods. Maybe a couple sets cause its outta state but its mainly folk(GD, BD, Imperial Gangsters,2-6,etc.) or people(VL, BPS, LK, Cobras, etc) all over teh mid-west.
I think he's refering to a different 5 star lol... :lol:

Return to “Urban Culture & Fashion”