bRoNX CRip gRaffiti

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 10th, 2007, 11:11 pm

Hell wrote:
ROCCGANG wrote:Image
Look like the same writing str8 outta L.A i swear.


yea but dats stR8 NYC Cuz
Es bkRoNX

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 10th, 2007, 11:53 pm

Homiez was thiNC of pushiN it RCG ReCeNtly but we aint feeliN it we aint GC's but it will always C RGC iNa the h180d
sum homiez say RoCC CRip to tho aint Realt No diffeReNCe its still ROCC GANG
NayboRh180d up

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 324
Joined: September 9th, 2006, 1:17 am
Location: Off Ward & Myrrh Where Warrents Acurr

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » March 11th, 2007, 8:51 am

That shit clean cuhhz ya niggas low key got strikes

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 11th, 2007, 12:09 pm

I took sum moRe piCs yestuRday oN my lil homiez digital CameRa, im waitiN 4 him 2 send dem 2 me

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 11th, 2007, 12:57 pm

Image

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 13th, 2007, 9:08 am

Image

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread post by Noog » March 13th, 2007, 9:41 am

Looks like you've done your homework.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » March 13th, 2007, 10:13 pm

Anonymous wrote:Image



....wait a minute

I thought Alonso was anonymous?

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread post by Noog » March 14th, 2007, 9:41 am

Its what happens when you don't log in right...that or Alonso is a man of parts.

ROCCGANG180

Unread post by ROCCGANG180 » March 14th, 2007, 10:39 am

Y all my otha post say "ANoNymous"
i hadda make a New useR Name Cuz i thiNC my old 1 (ROCCGANG) was deleted

i juss took dis 1 yestuRday, its type bluRRy tho
Image

U C HOW the H180D DO CUZ

ROCCGANG180

Unread post by ROCCGANG180 » March 17th, 2007, 8:49 pm

Image

NayboRh180d
RoCC GaNG CR1p

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 445
Joined: June 10th, 2004, 2:33 pm

Unread post by Word » March 17th, 2007, 9:06 pm

LOL yall look like ya'll studied L.A. gang grafitti and created your own replica, a NYC replica..

ROCCGANG180

Unread post by ROCCGANG180 » March 17th, 2007, 10:29 pm

Word wrote:LOL yall look like ya'll studied L.A. gang grafitti and created your own replica, a NYC replica..


the homies aiNt tRyNa have the h180s look like No Cali hood oR NuttiN like that, dats juss how the hit up Came out, stR8 NY tho

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » March 17th, 2007, 11:40 pm

ROCCGANG180 wrote:
Word wrote:LOL yall look like ya'll studied L.A. gang grafitti and created your own replica, a NYC replica..


the homies aiNt tRyNa have the h180s look like No Cali hood oR NuttiN like that, dats juss how the hit up Came out, stR8 NY tho




..............................................

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread post by Noog » March 19th, 2007, 10:31 am

:D I like the practice drawings in your schoolbook best - man you worked hard to make em look similar to your LA Heros style innit, eight out of ten for that. But erm, doesnt look st8 up NYC to me and I live thousands of miles away, looks like a culture vulture ting, identity theft.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » March 19th, 2007, 12:18 pm

fianlly NY niggas looked at Cali hit ups and came correct. Thats the cleanest shit I seen come out of NY. Yall still bitin though.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » March 19th, 2007, 12:52 pm

[quote="perongregory"]fianlly NY niggas looked at Cali hit ups and came correct. Thats the cleanest shit I seen come out of NY. Yall still bitin though.[/quote]

lol

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » March 19th, 2007, 6:58 pm

perongregory wrote:fianlly NY niggas looked at Cali hit ups and came correct. Thats the cleanest shit I seen come out of NY. Yall still bitin though.


Image


:lol:

ROCCGANG180

Unread post by ROCCGANG180 » March 20th, 2007, 8:08 am

Noog wrote::D I like the practice drawings in your schoolbook best - man you worked hard to make em look similar to your LA Heros style innit, eight out of ten for that. But erm, doesnt look st8 up NYC to me and I live thousands of miles away, looks like a culture vulture ting, identity theft.


wow yah juss look 4 aNythaNg 2 ComplaiN about
LMAO

get a life homie dam

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » March 20th, 2007, 1:24 pm

ROCCGANG180 wrote:
Noog wrote::D I like the practice drawings in your schoolbook best - man you worked hard to make em look similar to your LA Heros style innit, eight out of ten for that. But erm, doesnt look st8 up NYC to me and I live thousands of miles away, looks like a culture vulture ting, identity theft.


wow yah juss look 4 aNythaNg 2 ComplaiN about
LMAO

get a life homie dam


Im really biting my toungue out of respect for QDawg........

ROCCGANG180

Unread post by ROCCGANG180 » March 21st, 2007, 6:20 am

A Ghost wrote:
ROCCGANG180 wrote:
Noog wrote::D I like the practice drawings in your schoolbook best - man you worked hard to make em look similar to your LA Heros style innit, eight out of ten for that. But erm, doesnt look st8 up NYC to me and I live thousands of miles away, looks like a culture vulture ting, identity theft.


wow yah juss look 4 aNythaNg 2 ComplaiN about
LMAO

get a life homie dam


Im really biting my toungue out of respect for QDawg........


wat that gotta do with me???
u Could type wateva u waNNa type homie dozeNt matta
L.O.L looks like sumbody takes this a lil too seRious

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread post by Noog » March 21st, 2007, 10:37 am

Nah, not serious at all - opposite - funny in fact. I'm not complaining as it goes, but openly taking the piss - why? Becaue its fun and you bait yourself up for it in my book. It aint serious at all, I don't really care either way - it entertains me, its that simple.

I do come on here to talk real stuff but enjoy it when a person baits themselves up, its a laugh. Go on do it yourself.

ROCCGANG180

Unread post by ROCCGANG180 » March 28th, 2007, 5:47 pm

Image

xjew4ux
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 234
Joined: March 25th, 2012, 10:53 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: compton

Re: bRoNX CRip gRaffiti

Unread post by xjew4ux » April 22nd, 2018, 11:57 pm

Screenshot_20180422-204103.png
Screenshot_20180422-204103.png (578.26 KiB) Viewed 5286 times
Screenshot_20180422-204108.png
Screenshot_20180422-204108.png (730.56 KiB) Viewed 5286 times
Screenshot_20180422-204114.png
Screenshot_20180422-204114.png (524.15 KiB) Viewed 5286 times
Screenshot_20180422-204121.png
Screenshot_20180422-204121.png (472.87 KiB) Viewed 5286 times
rocc gang

xjew4ux
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 234
Joined: March 25th, 2012, 10:53 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: compton

Re: bRoNX CRip gRaffiti

Unread post by xjew4ux » April 22nd, 2018, 11:58 pm

Screenshot_20180422-204058.png
Screenshot_20180422-204058.png (250.6 KiB) Viewed 5285 times
rock gang crips

xjew4ux
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 234
Joined: March 25th, 2012, 10:53 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: compton

Re: bRoNX CRip gRaffiti

Unread post by xjew4ux » September 12th, 2018, 8:03 pm

e1b27c89166181e660d9597ffb6c801b.jpg
e1b27c89166181e660d9597ffb6c801b.jpg (433.27 KiB) Viewed 4695 times
d103135a2bbc039e584ada78c4bc5f46.jpg
d103135a2bbc039e584ada78c4bc5f46.jpg (697.19 KiB) Viewed 4695 times
Rockefeller gangster crips

JWint
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: January 3rd, 2019, 8:53 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Delaware
What city do you live in now?: Wilmington
Contact:

Re: bRoNX CRip gRaffiti

Unread post by JWint » January 3rd, 2019, 9:13 am

Check out my works -> https://speedypaper.app/

Post Reply

Return to “Graffiti, Tattoos & Fashion”