Crip graffiti (6/3 Point Crown)

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: October 27th, 2005, 5:45 pm
Contact:

Unread post by rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 » October 28th, 2005, 12:56 pm

our crip gang in baltimore doesnt go wif folk nation, we at war wif gangsta disciples and farm dogg crips. we arent folk but we have little ties and use the 6 pointed star and lablel each one respect...etc

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » October 29th, 2005, 11:21 am

Cuzz if you usin any kind of star you a fake crip we aint neva gone by that so leave it to the GD's.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » October 29th, 2005, 11:41 pm

All these niggaz just dont know crips and the folk nation aint got nothin to do with each other aint no 8 ball or none of that you could pop on a million bloodz but in the end you was fake to begin with.Thats why cali niggaz aint got respect for eastcoast,midwest,and southern niggaz.

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Unread post by Young Deuce » October 31st, 2005, 9:24 am

My City is so messed up.....
I was born in STL but my pops and his people are from L.A.(62 ECC and Harvard Park Brims. He is a Brim)

First Of all the biggest crip gangs from LA in my city the 60s crips and the 62 ECC are beefin. The 6 Deuces(thats what they call 62 ECC in STL) dont claim Crip any more and wear Orange and Blue(Light Blue most of the time).They also click up with Bloods(Mostly Brims) and say Deuces and Dogs(6 Deuces and Bloods). The Folks go both ways(Locs and Folks, 4s and Folks). So basically in my city its not about what gang you claim(crips,bloods,folks) Its about what hood you from.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » October 31st, 2005, 11:25 am

Yeah cuzz most of them niggaz midwest south and eastcoast are fake.

User avatar
BkAllDay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: October 18th, 2005, 11:47 am
Location: lbc 213

Unread post by BkAllDay » October 31st, 2005, 12:54 pm

Rollin20_crip wrote:Yeah cuzz most of them niggaz midwest south and eastcoast are fake.


thats hella true :!

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » October 31st, 2005, 8:03 pm

Cuzz aint it though. :lol:

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 8:53 pm
Location: Bronx,NY
Contact:

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » November 1st, 2005, 3:30 pm

:roll: Here we go again.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » November 1st, 2005, 6:55 pm

There really is no argumentative statement that is going to end this whole real/fake dispute. Its a gigantic neverending cirlce.

I guess the only thing I can say is that as long as nobody shoots me or my family I dont care. Like I said it's getting boring.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 1st, 2005, 10:38 pm

Let it C boring then cuz niggaz need to kill all this fake stuff goin around.

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Unread post by Young Deuce » November 2nd, 2005, 8:38 am

20_loc wrote:Yeah cuzz most of them niggaz midwest south and eastcoast are fake.

I love my city but niggas is so fake man....
Thats why at least once a year I go out to LA with my pops family and see what true gangstas is like...
Its real gangsta in my city damn its real gangstas everywhere but niggas try to be like Cali so much with the chucks and dickie suits...
My city need it own style man...

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 2nd, 2005, 11:23 am

You aint lyin I was in STL like 2 years ago with my family at six flags I had all blue on and I got GD's who I dont know comin up to me tryin to shake up with me and when I tell them I aint on that fake shit they get mad.

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 2nd, 2005, 12:01 pm

this topic is dry n half yall niccaz in here lame go out to the east n midwest n pop some tops if u aint feeling the movment.... stop bitchin over the pc bout how fake it is nicca WE HEAR YOU BUT NO BODY IS LISTENING......i dont bang the 6 but i fux with my niccaz who ride that shit..... ands its 5 dropping all day 24/7 HALF YALL NICCAZ AINT EVEN REAl ON HERE 6/5/B/C WUT EVER

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 2nd, 2005, 12:17 pm

Its bad enough how lame u New jacc's is but yall love to hate though but I feel ya just keep makin gangs look bad cuz u succaz is all fake talkin bout some 5 droppin you are a disgrace to everyone for sayin that.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 2nd, 2005, 12:18 pm

Damn cuz you just should of got down GD.

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 2nd, 2005, 1:05 pm

u a reall funny character type nicca for real how is you a "20 LOC" from oakland? u prolly got put on in memphis if u is on .....memphis cuzzin i got fam in memphis 90z personally could find out who you really are? niccaz its 90x914nhc all day pass me with the folk shit

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 2nd, 2005, 1:46 pm

Let them find me my nigga 90 so good for you.They all over there by riverside.I did get put down in memphis but my OG from LB.So did you make your point yet?

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 2nd, 2005, 2:20 pm

I got put down in memphis but where you get C'd down NYC :lol: :lol: cuz please.

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 2nd, 2005, 4:46 pm

lol mos definatly i aint even gonna explain my affiliation on streetgangs i jus kno and constantly go to your necc of the woods partna so its nothing 20 loc ;) what they call u fam? so i can c what u really talkin bout u got me confused with these streetgang niccaz

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 2nd, 2005, 9:32 pm

Whateva cuz do what you do. :lol:

100
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 929
Joined: August 3rd, 2004, 11:38 pm

Unread post by 100 » November 4th, 2005, 2:00 pm

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:our crip gang in baltimore doesnt go wif folk nation, we at war wif gangsta disciples and farm dogg crips. we arent folk but we have little ties and use the 6 pointed star and lablel each one respect...etc


1. YOU AT WAR WITH TH GDN BUT YOU USING THE SIX POINT STAR?
I MEAN AINT THATS HOW YOU PICKED IT UP AS ALLIES OR AFFILIATES.

SHI!T TO ME IF YOU AT WAR with EM IT SEEMS RIGHT TO DROP OR START CRACKING THE 6 POINT STAR AND THROW DOWN THE PITCHFORKS(IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

100
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 929
Joined: August 3rd, 2004, 11:38 pm

Unread post by 100 » November 4th, 2005, 2:04 pm

yung_k wrote:this topic is dry n half yall niccaz in here lame go out to the east n midwest n pop some tops if u aint feeling the movment.... stop bitchin over the pc bout how fake it is nicca WE HEAR YOU BUT NO BODY IS LISTENING......i dont bang the 6 but i fux with my niccaz who ride that shit..... ands its 5 dropping all day 24/7 HALF YALL NICCAZ AINT EVEN REAl ON HERE 6/5/B/C WUT EVER

YO BUT YOU'LL NEVER HERE A BPS(PEOPLE) CALL HIMSELF A GANGSTER YOU NEVER HERE A GD USE CRIP stuff ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

THERES 2 KINDS OF CRIPS

ONES THAT A FOLK AFFILIATES(USING THE PITCHFORK OR SIX STAR) AND ONES WHO ARE NOT(AND BANG EM OR MAY BE COOL with EM) AND WHAT ABOUT THEM FOLKS THAT WEAR THE RED?

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 5th, 2005, 12:47 pm

C niggaz dont realize folks are ABK(any body killaz) they are color blind to so they can wear red.And the 8 ball which was never true was cracced in 95 but niggaz still go by it.Any loc that goes by the 8 ball is FAKE!And if they dont believe me I got the history to prove it to you.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 8:53 pm
Location: Bronx,NY
Contact:

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » November 6th, 2005, 10:43 am

YOU AINT GOT TO PROVE ANYTHING, CHIEF. REAL LOCS AREN'T SUPPOSE TO BANG NUMBERS.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 6th, 2005, 5:39 pm

These niggaz out here dont want to believe it though.

SpadeRGC
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: November 4th, 2005, 5:18 pm
Location: NY- home of the RGC'z

Unread post by SpadeRGC » November 7th, 2005, 8:41 am

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:YOU AINT GOT TO PROVE ANYTHING, CHIEF. REAL LOCS AREN'T SUPPOSE TO BANG NUMBERS.
I THINK WHAT U MENT TO SAY WAS "REAL LOCSARENT SUPPOSE TO BANG STARS,CROWNS, OR STUFF LIKE THAT". CUZ LOCS DO BANG NUMBERS, LIKE THEM ETG HOMIES THEY BANG THAT "3" AND THE GEER GANG HOMIES THEY BANG THE "2" HARD

I KEEP HEARIN THAT LA LOCS AINT FEELIN LOCS FROM NY CUZ THEY THINK WE ON SOME STAR/CROWN SHIT, WELL JUST TO LET YA KNOW IM FROM NY AND I DONT BANG NO 6POINT STAR OR 3POINT CROWN OR ANTHTIN LIKE THAT, I LEAVE THAT TO THE FOLKS.

I BANG THAT 3, (NOT THE 3POINT STAR/CROWN), BUT THE NUMBER THREE, AND IM NOT SAYIN MY SET IS with THE "TRAY ALLIANCE" WE BANG THE 3 CUZ THE THIRD LETTER OF THE ALPHACET IS "C" SO 3=C TO US.
EASTSIDE R-GANG HOMIE........... C'S UP, ALL C'S UP

SpadeRGC
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: November 4th, 2005, 5:18 pm
Location: NY- home of the RGC'z

Unread post by SpadeRGC » November 7th, 2005, 8:59 am

GSWC wrote:Out here in NY Crips bkang wid the 3 point crown. I aint ever heard of Crips reppin the 6 an if u is u FAKE as hell. but of course ya c dese niggaz reppin CRIPS but dey c havin the 6 in they shyt. We had some niggaz a few years ago reppin that bkullshyt but dey aint round no mo.
NO DISSRESPECT BUT DONT SPEAK FOR ALL THE WHOLE NY JUST SPEAK FOR U OR YA HOOD, CUZ NOT ALL NY CRIPS REP THE 3POINT CROWN LIKE MY CET OR ALL THE OTHER SETS AROUND MY HOOD.

AND YEA U RIGHT THERE ARE ALOT OF NY CRIPS THAT U MAY FIND CLAIMIN THE 6 (BUT NOT ALL) BUT ME AND MY HOMIES ARE TRYIN TO SPIT SOME REAL KNOWLEDGE THEM THEM LOCS IN BROOKYLN CUZ THEY GANGSTA/DEEP AND ALL BUT THEY CRIPPIN INCORRECTLY, U KNOW REPPIN THE 6 AND WHATEVER AND THEIR KNOWLEDGE HAS MORE FOLK SHIT IN THERE THEN IT HAS CRIP lol. BUT IM NOT GONNA SPEAK FOR THE WHOLE BROOKLYN CUZ THERE ARE SOME REAL OFFICIAL HOMIES OVER THERE CRIP THE RITE WAY.

I FEEL ITS AIGHT IF THE CRIPS THAT ARE IN CHICAGO GOT LOVE FOR the FOLKS OR WHATEVER BUT DONT INTERFEAR THAT with THE WAY U C-BANG. BANG YA C/BLUE/CET/ALLIANCE....WHATEVER, BUT NOT A STAR OR A CROWN
BUT LIKE I SAID CEFOR "C'S UP,ALL C'S UP"
THERES ONLY ONE WAY OF CRIPPIN -THE "CRIP" WAY
GET IT STRAIT

100
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 929
Joined: August 3rd, 2004, 11:38 pm

Unread post by 100 » November 7th, 2005, 11:51 am

SpadeRGC wrote:
GSWC wrote:Out here in NY Crips bkang wid the 3 point crown. I aint ever heard of Crips reppin the 6 an if u is u FAKE as hell. but of course ya c dese niggaz reppin CRIPS but dey c havin the 6 in they shyt. We had some niggaz a few years ago reppin that bkullshyt but dey aint round no mo.
NO DISSRESPECT BUT DONT SPEAK FOR ALL THE WHOLE NY JUST SPEAK FOR U OR YA HOOD, because NOT ALL NY CRIPS REP THE 3POINT CROWN LIKE MY CET OR ALL THE OTHER SETS AROUND MY HOOD.

AND YEA U RIGHT THERE ARE ALOT OF NY CRIPS THAT U MAY FIND CLAIMIN THE 6 (BUT NOT ALL) BUT ME AND MY HOMIES ARE TRYIN TO SPIT SOME REAL KNOWLEDGE THEM THEM LOCS IN BROOKYLN because THEY GANGSTA/DEEP AND ALL BUT THEY CRIPPIN INCORRECTLY, U KNOW REPPIN THE 6 AND WHATEVER AND THEIR KNOWLEDGE HAS MORE FOLK SHIT IN THERE THEN IT HAS CRIP lol. BUT IM NOT GONNA SPEAK FOR THE WHOLE BROOKLYN because THERE ARE SOME REAL OFFICIAL HOMIES OVER THERE CRIP THE RITE WAY.

I FEEL ITS AIGHT IF THE CRIPS THAT ARE IN CHICAGO GOT LOVE FOR the FOLKS OR WHATEVER BUT DONT INTERFEAR THAT with THE WAY U C-BANG. BANG YA C/BLUE/CET/ALLIANCE....WHATEVER, BUT NOT A STAR OR A CROWN
BUT LIKE I SAID CEFOR "C'S UP,ALL C'S UP"
THERES ONLY ONE WAY OF CRIPPIN -THE "CRIP" WAY
GET IT STRAIT


CRIPS IN CHICAGO WHERE?

CHICAGOMOBS.ORG


LASTLY SO CRIPS GOT LOVE FOR THE FOLKS EVEN THE FOLKS WHOSE GANG COLORS ARE RED? :lol: IF SO THEY MIGHT AS WELL HAVE LOVE FOR BLOOD SETS TOO :D

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 7th, 2005, 1:10 pm

These niggaz C on that shit talkin bout some 6 poppin 5 droppin leave that to the GD's loc's aint got nothin to do with that.There are some niggaz proper in NY but you got shit up there that is to fake.My nigga linked me up to another Rollin 20 out of there who say he Rollin 20 blacc mafia crip :lol: .The nigga doesnt even know the colors we wear he got that folk shit all in his history.That is an example of why NY and all these other places are talked so bad about.Look intha forum Gang trivia some nigga started a set Rollin 40 hoova crips :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it dont get no faker than that.

SpadeRGC
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: November 4th, 2005, 5:18 pm
Location: NY- home of the RGC'z

Unread post by SpadeRGC » November 7th, 2005, 1:55 pm

20_loc wrote:These niggaz C on that shit talkin bout some 6 poppin 5 droppin leave that to the GD's loc's aint got nothin to do with that.There are some niggaz proper in NY but you got shit up there that is to fake.My nigga linked me up to another Rollin 20 out of there who say he Rollin 20 black mafia crip :lol: .The nigga doesnt even know the colors we wear he got that folk shit all in his history.That is an example of why NY and all these other places are talked so bad about.Look intha forum Gang trivia some nigga started a set Rollin 40 hoova crips :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it dont get no faker than that.
THATS SOME NY HOMIE NOT ALL !!!
DONT GET IT TWISTED CUZ THERES ALOOOOOT OF LOCS OUT HERE CRIPPIN CORRECTLY

SpadeRGC
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: November 4th, 2005, 5:18 pm
Location: NY- home of the RGC'z

Unread post by SpadeRGC » November 7th, 2005, 1:58 pm

100 wrote:
SpadeRGC wrote:
GSWC wrote:Out here in NY Crips bkang wid the 3 point crown. I aint ever heard of Crips reppin the 6 an if u is u FAKE as hell. but of course ya c dese niggaz reppin CRIPS but dey c havin the 6 in they shyt. We had some niggaz a few years ago reppin that bkullshyt but dey aint round no mo.
NO DISSRESPECT BUT DONT SPEAK FOR ALL THE WHOLE NY JUST SPEAK FOR U OR YA HOOD, because NOT ALL NY CRIPS REP THE 3POINT CROWN LIKE MY CET OR ALL THE OTHER SETS AROUND MY HOOD.

AND YEA U RIGHT THERE ARE ALOT OF NY CRIPS THAT U MAY FIND CLAIMIN THE 6 (BUT NOT ALL) BUT ME AND MY HOMIES ARE TRYIN TO SPIT SOME REAL KNOWLEDGE THEM THEM LOCS IN BROOKYLN because THEY GANGSTA/DEEP AND ALL BUT THEY CRIPPIN INCORRECTLY, U KNOW REPPIN THE 6 AND WHATEVER AND THEIR KNOWLEDGE HAS MORE FOLK SHIT IN THERE THEN IT HAS CRIP lol. BUT IM NOT GONNA SPEAK FOR THE WHOLE BROOKLYN because THERE ARE SOME REAL OFFICIAL HOMIES OVER THERE CRIP THE RITE WAY.

I FEEL ITS AIGHT IF THE CRIPS THAT ARE IN CHICAGO GOT LOVE FOR the FOLKS OR WHATEVER BUT DONT INTERFEAR THAT with THE WAY U C-BANG. BANG YA C/BLUE/CET/ALLIANCE....WHATEVER, BUT NOT A STAR OR A CROWN
BUT LIKE I SAID CEFOR "C'S UP,ALL C'S UP"
THERES ONLY ONE WAY OF CRIPPIN -THE "CRIP" WAY
GET IT STRAIGHT


CRIPS IN CHICAGO WHERE?

CHICAGOMOBS.ORG


LASTLY SO CRIPS GOT LOVE FOR THE FOLKS EVEN THE FOLKS WHOSE GANG COLORS ARE RED? :lol: IF SO THEY MIGHT AS WELL HAVE LOVE FOR BLOOD SETS TOO :D
HOMIE I DONT KNOW IF U WHERE SERIOUS OR TRYIN TO MAKE A JOKE BUT I AINT FROM CHICAGO SO I CANT ANSWER THAT QUESTION FOR U

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 7th, 2005, 10:41 pm

SpadeRGC if you can tell me where I can find them please all the ones I seen on that fake shit.I went to jamacia queens 2 years ago and seen some crip niggaz so fake then they tried to jump me for tellin them they fake i'm sittin up here tryin to these niggaz out and they get mad.Claimin some Rocafella crip sayin they cool with 20's cuz I dont know you bogus ass niggaz.

Post Reply

Return to “Graffiti, Tattoos & Fashion”