Creasin' it up

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
PS1979
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Creasin' it up

Unread post by PS1979 » March 30th, 2005, 7:59 pm

I always paid crazy attention to how I ironed my clothes...Its just a habit i've always had, but in California I think homies in this state have tookin' the crease to a whole other level, its definetly a tradition in cali to always keep your shit lookin good..although nowadays alot of muthafuckas look like theyve never seen an iron.
But Peeps are always coming up with crazy different ways to iron shit.
anyways i just wanna know how people on here crease their pants and shirts up???

Three fat creases for the shirt??
Pants cuffed and creased to perfection??
what kinda starch do you use??
Creases on the back of the shirt??
etc...

peace

heres a tip:

wash your dickie or ben davis shirts/pants in hot water on your washers "regular" cycle..then let them air dry.
Voila them muthafuckas come out like cardboard everytime.
Dont matter how worn in they are, it always works

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Creasin' it up

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 30th, 2005, 8:33 pm

I don't know if that procedure would work with mine cuzz my diccie pants are worn out. Them thangs are cooked. But I'll try it though.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » March 30th, 2005, 11:38 pm

Down here in Houston we coming carboarded up staight starched down usually fresh out the cleaners or Sta-Flo. I still come hard starch on a constant basis I dont even feel right if Im not stepping out the pad creased up.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 7th, 2005, 1:39 pm

back in juvey they gave us these super rigid pants and we would basically burn the creases into the denim and it would make them shine like designer pants.;)
the OGs from VGB's and Hill Tops showed me all the tricks. cause they wouldn't let us have starch we used water to sear the creases, it was aight,

Return to “Graffiti, Tattoos & Fashion”