GANG GRAFFITI

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

GANG GRAFFITI

Unread post by Cereal_II » October 4th, 2003, 12:58 pm

I just wanna know how the gang graffiti works. In gang hoods you mark the territory just in the start and in the last part of the territory? And when you get in problems with somebody you put in your hood the name of the gang and cross it? or you just go to the neighbourhood gang of the enemy and cross their graffiti ? Also in La you have symbols for your gangs??, like the chicago gangs have their symbols. Is there a code when you put your moniker you always put the name of the gang beneath,?? So the problems how are held? in their hood you wold croos the name of the gang and put yours? or put 187 ?

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Re: GANG GRAFFITI

Unread post by DNice » October 4th, 2003, 1:48 pm

nigga u dont know how grafiti works?? SMH @ niggas gettin online to learn about gangs

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » October 5th, 2003, 7:49 am

I dont know how LA gangs use it, especially barrio gangs, like marking the territory as first of the hood, or when you got a problem you go to their hood and cross their graffiti? Im learning things here, i didnt know there were 45 year old gang members, i thought it was from 13-27 then peoples will get out of it, and here ive seen that there can be granfathers in gangs, so what i cant learn something here? Bein from Spain you dont have info on gangs, every 5 years they would put the colors film on TV, but they never put a LA gang documentary on TV.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 30th, 2003, 7:40 pm

In LA the hispanic gangs usally put a v an underline it an the v stands for varrio an then they will either right the letters of the gang or right the whole name out an then usally right a 13 at the end which means their surenos. But why dont you just look on the graffiti part of this website? It shows the gang graffiti.

Return to “Graffiti, Tattoos & Fashion”