What tattoo's do you have?

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

What tattoo's do you have?

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 2nd, 2005, 2:52 am

What tattoos do you have? What was you're first tattoo and how old were you? Any tattoos with special meanings??

My first tattoo was a cat on my ass, I was only 16. It was done single needle. I have my ex-girlfriends name over my heart, I was 23 when I got that one, OMG I loved that woman, she started doing heroin and I ended our relationship...broke my heart. And last year I got my female Alpha Wolve on my back, upper rt shoulder, she is howling with the blue moon in the background. She is crying for her soul mate to come back to her. But that will never happen, he is dead.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » November 2nd, 2005, 7:08 pm

so u bisexual?

SpadeRGC

Unread post by SpadeRGC » November 4th, 2005, 11:06 pm

I got the R G C (old english lettering) tattoo'd on my stomache.
which means Rocafella Gangsta Crip (started in nyc and no we have nothin to do with jay-z)
i got the tattoo when i was 16

im about to get another one on my arm of a crossed shaped tombstone colored in blue with little tombstones in the baccground and under it will say "FROM THE CRADLE TO THE GRAVE" meanin crip 4 life. and over the tombstone will be the biohazard sign (the 1 that looks like 3 C's) meaning Crazy Crip City

Hauztile

Unread post by Hauztile » November 6th, 2005, 7:39 pm

My 1st tattoo says "Hauztile" for "Hostile" I was 18, my 2nd tattoo was an anarchy symbol and an "L" connected to it for L.A.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » November 6th, 2005, 8:49 pm

leftcoast wrote:so u bisexual?

Yeah Thatz what im wonderin too is you Bi??? :?

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » November 6th, 2005, 8:55 pm

SpadeRGC wrote:I got the R G C (old english lettering) tattoo'd on my stomache.
which means Rocafella Gangsta Crip (started in nyc and no we have nothin to do with jay-z)

im about to get another one on my arm of a crossed shaped tombstone colored in blue with little tombstones in the baccground and under it will say "FROM THE CRADLE TO THE GRAVE" meanin crip 4 life. and over the tombstone will be the biohazard sign (the 1 that looks like 3 C's) meaning Crazy Crip City

LOL^^^^@ that crip city shit :lol: :lol:

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 6th, 2005, 9:09 pm

I guess I brought it up so I will answer.....

No, I do not consider myself bi....at least not as a lifestyle choice. Yes I did have a LT relationship with another woman.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 6th, 2005, 9:13 pm

16. Thats how old my son was when he got his first tattoo. He got his last name across his back. I guess I am grateful it wasnt across his stomach gangstyle like his dad and uncle...lol, and you. Not that I have anything against them like that, but its different when you are a mom.

SpadeRGC

Unread post by SpadeRGC » November 7th, 2005, 8:17 am

Guage12 wrote:

LOL^^^^@ that crip city shit :lol: :lol:
I DONT C HOW THATS FUNNY.....................

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » November 7th, 2005, 9:46 am

I got a snake on my left forearm with a letters S - O - K written in old english. The snake goes up from my wrist to the elbow. In my left arm I got a three words tattooed in old english also. That writing also goes up from my wrist to the elbow.

Then I got another three words tattooed on my chest both side (different text on each side, of course). And again in old english.

Not going to tell what all those texts means, because you wouldn't understand it anyway :)

Oh yea, the first one I toke when I was 17, and the last one is only about three montsh old.

RTCrip

Unread post by RTCrip » November 11th, 2005, 9:03 am

I got LONG BEACH tatooed on each of my fingaz, I also have the lettaz RTC written in old english lettering on my stomach (stands 4 Rollin 20's Crips)

fucC Slobz, C's up BKitch ni99a
[/code]

RTCrip

Unread post by RTCrip » November 11th, 2005, 9:03 am

I got LONG BEACH tatooed on each of my fingaz, I also have the lettaz RTC written in old english lettering on my stomach (stands 4 Rollin 20's Crips)

fucC Slobz, C's up BKitch ni99a
[/code]

SpadeRGC

Unread post by SpadeRGC » November 13th, 2005, 7:17 pm

MY ROLLIN 60s HOMIE SLEEPY LOC GOT A "6" ON ONE FORARM AND A "0" ON HIS OTHER FORARM

AND MY OG HOMIE GOT A BIG "C" WITH A TONBSTONE UNDER IT AND IT SAYS "CRIP 4 LIFE" IN IN TOMBSTONE WITH "FROM THE CRADLE TO THE GRAVE" UNDER THAT

SpadeRGC

Unread post by SpadeRGC » November 13th, 2005, 7:28 pm

-MY HOMIE A-PLUS GOT "RGC" ON LEFT HIS FOREARM

-MY OTHER BIG HOMIE MUSCLES GOT "RGC" GOIN DOWN THE back OF HIS LEFT FOREARM

-MY NIGGA FOLK-LOC(HE USED TO C FOLK, DATS WHY WE CALL HIM that) GOT "RGC" IN OLD ENGLISH SWERLIN AROUND HIS LEFT FOREARM AND HE GOT THE WORD "LOC" WRITEN ACROSS THE TOP OF HIS back

-AND MY HOMIE YC GOT "RGC" ON THE TOP OF HIS ARM

AND YA ALREADY KNOW I GOT "RGC" IN OLD ENGLISH TATTED ON MY STOMACHE

GANXSTA BOY

Unread post by GANXSTA BOY » November 19th, 2005, 2:14 am

WHATS RGC?

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 19th, 2005, 5:17 am

GANXSTA BOY wrote:WHATS RGC?
Rocafella Gangsta Crip

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 22nd, 2005, 9:30 pm

I bout to get Rich Rollin on my lower arm and put E/S Rollin 20 on my back.On my right arm i'm gettin 21st and Lewis.

PasaMonster

Unread post by PasaMonster » November 26th, 2005, 8:54 pm

My first tattoo I got when I was 18 its on my right upper arm. Its a cross
with 'Only God Can Judge Me" along with a hidden 3 dots. I added my Granpas initials, which happen to also be mine, and the date of his death to it in 2000.

On my left upper arm I have a bust of the Virgin Mary with a tear in her eye. I got this for mine, and all the other mothers who suffered the pains of raising troublesome sons. Above it the saying "Truth is Life, yet Life is a Lie" was added on later.

On my right side, from top to bottom along my rib cage is "MONSTER" in old english type of font.

My tatts all have special and deep meanings for me, they mark periods of great change in my life. I have many more desingns and ideas drawn ready to go, somehow I know somethings gonna happen so I'm prepared to mark its memory on me. LOLLLL

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 26th, 2005, 11:20 pm

PasaMonster...you're tats sound very spiritual. I like that alot. As they should be.

PasaMonster

Unread post by PasaMonster » November 26th, 2005, 11:52 pm

Thank You!

For me getting a tattoo is like painting a picture on a priceless canvas, so the picture better be worth it and be able to awe people for years and years to come.

This is a very informative and community forming website, glad I found it.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 27th, 2005, 12:02 am

PasaMonster wrote:Thank You!

For me getting a tattoo is like painting a picture on a priceless canvas, so the picture better be worth it and be able to awe people for years and years to come.

This is a very informative and community forming website, glad I found it.

YW. I agree...there needs to be alot of meaning and thought behind each tat one gets. And welcome to the board. Glad you like the info here.

GDN*MOMMA

Unread post by GDN*MOMMA » December 2nd, 2005, 9:41 pm

I got my first tatt. when I was 14. I had just left my house and started livin' with my brother. It was a s/n anarchy sign on my right wrist. I now have three others, and I fixed up my first one. :D Both me and my brother have FN and an equal bar under in between our thumb and pointer finger also.

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » December 6th, 2005, 5:59 am

my first one i just got im 16 its PF in this tight writting ill post it up my next one which im getting in a week is 2 AK bullets on either side of the PF with PF writting inside with theinside of the P's crossed out.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

love my ink!

Unread post by none for you » January 18th, 2006, 1:01 am

I designed all my tats except the one coming next,.... I got a screamin artist working on an image i gave him....

So... my first was a butterfly on my back at 18.. its not the typical butterfly but a bad rendition of my own image.. its my only regrettable tat.

this avatar (under the silly fetus ya'll gave me) of the sun is half a sleeve...
It is also a self portrait of sorts.... the expression of spritual ecstacy.
I thought about this one for a year, drew it in half an hour and was wearing it inside of two weeks.

my other upperarm is marked for a mounted warrior.. coming very soon (woohoo!!! can hardly wait!!!)

I have both my forearms wrapped in vines of sorts, they contrast one another....

a dragon from knee to ankle

a breastplate of an spiderweb/butterfly

and various spiritual symbols in appropriately peculiar places

Christina Marie

Re: love my ink!

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 18th, 2006, 2:43 am

88reasonswhy wrote:I designed all my tats except the one coming next,.... I got a screamin artist working on an image i gave him....

So... my first was a butterfly on my back at 18.. its not the typical butterfly but a bad rendition of my own image.. its my only regrettable tat.

this avatar (under the silly fetus ya'll gave me) of the sun is half a sleeve...
It is also a self portrait of sorts.... the expression of spritual ecstacy.
I thought about this one for a year, drew it in half an hour and was wearing it inside of two weeks.

my other upperarm is marked for a mounted warrior.. coming very soon (woohoo!!! can hardly wait!!!)

I have both my forearms wrapped in vines of sorts, they contrast one another....

a dragon from knee to ankle

a breastplate of an spiderweb/butterfly

and various spiritual symbols in appropriately peculiar places

Damn 88 I did'nt know you had all that ink on you gurl!!!!

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » January 18th, 2006, 8:08 pm

yeah.... if they knew who they were messing with they'd be a lot nicer......
and I look like a pale pink princess next to the bigDawg!
Christina Marie wrote:

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » January 18th, 2006, 11:21 pm

The beauty mark on my ass and my balls. Lol. Jks. Im jokin. There is this girl that I know, she is very ugly and has a demented laugh with a really disfigured face and crooked teeth, but good enough, shes nice on the down side of the body..... She has a tatto on her stomach of a rose or a butterfly or somthing.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 19th, 2006, 1:09 am

I can imagine......lol. Mines got alot of ink himself.
88reasonswhy wrote:yeah.... if they knew who they were messing with they'd be a lot nicer......
and I look like a pale pink princess next to the bigDawg!
Christina Marie wrote:

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 19th, 2006, 1:10 am

useless_person wrote:The beauty mark on my ass and my balls. Lol. Jks. Im jokin. There is this girl that I know, she is very ugly and has a demented laugh with a really disfigured face and crooked teeth, but good enough, shes nice on the down side of the body..... She has a tatto on her stomach of a rose or a butterfly or somthing.

Throw a bag over her head and you will be ok.....j/k.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » January 19th, 2006, 2:39 am

thats not a very nice way to talk about your g/f
useless_person wrote:The beauty mark on my ass and my balls. Lol. Jks. Im jokin. There is this girl that I know, she is very ugly and has a demented laugh with a really disfigured face and crooked teeth, but good enough, shes nice on the down side of the body..... She has a tatto on her stomach of a rose or a butterfly or somthing.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » January 19th, 2006, 1:24 pm

Not my girl. She is one ugly girl, but she's horny, and she isn't turning me on. After I had a few bottles of beer in this bar, I thought I saw this beautiful chick, but after that night, when I woke up, I didn't scream, it was the effects of those beers. After a while of vomiting in the toilet after she left, I found her phone number that she rote for me. I called her and said to forget that it ever happened, and lied about it being a good experiance, and we are just friends now. And after a while, I found out that her tatto is of a rose which had a arrow through it, very nice combination, NOT! A rose is a rose, a heart with an arrow is what she meant it to be, but this brang out her real ugliness and stupidity, which made me sick of the flu for some reason, I had never been to a damn place like a hospital room, exposed to people with SARS or something, I just sent people that screwd with me there, anyways, the flu was on for a few weeks, and smoking weed gave me chronic diahreea, which was nonstop for about 1 and a half hours, and it finally stopped and I went to sleep, which helped me rest, and it took 2 rolls of toilet paper to clean up the mess..... LOL..... That was the gayest part of my life. But it eventually got out of my mind and now, here it is again.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 19th, 2006, 7:09 pm

useless_person wrote:Not my girl. She is one ugly girl, but she's horny, and she isn't turning me on. After I had a few bottles of beer in this bar, I thought I saw this beautiful chick, but after that night, when I woke up, I didn't scream, it was the effects of those beers. After a while of vomiting in the toilet after she left, I found her phone number that she rote for me. I called her and said to forget that it ever happened, and lied about it being a good experiance, and we are just friends now. And after a while, I found out that her tatto is of a rose which had a arrow through it, very nice combination, NOT! A rose is a rose, a heart with an arrow is what she meant it to be, but this brang out her real ugliness and stupidity, which made me sick of the flu for some reason, I had never been to a damn place like a hospital room, exposed to people with SARS or something, I just sent people that screwd with me there, anyways, the flu was on for a few weeks, and smoking weed gave me chronic diahreea, which was nonstop for about 1 and a half hours, and it finally stopped and I went to sleep, which helped me rest, and it took 2 rolls of toilet paper to clean up the mess..... LOL..... That was the gayest part of my life. But it eventually got out of my mind and now, here it is again.

LMFAO!!!!!! That is one bad hangover!!! YIKES!

Return to “Graffiti, Tattoos & Fashion”